Now the dust finally settled

Is it worth a watch?

Attached: cucking in the franxx.jpg (3456x3456, 3.47M)

no

Yikes. Shit show. Goes into the fucking trash bin as far as I'm concerned.

Absolutely not

No

Also learn to check the fucking catalog

It's shit no matter how many threads you make.

no, its complete garbage.

no. I wish I got my time back from watching it.

well there I got my answer

Attached: 71MIYlUhNmL._UY606_.jpg (311x606, 14K)

The other thread is full of shiptards, this thread is asking for opinion of Yea Forums

no

Attached: fatoshi-final.png (1043x721, 945K)

1 - 15 was fucking amazing and Yea Forums enjoyed it a lot.
Also these are all from IRC (discord actually)

yes, if you can get over the first few episodes which are shit, but without expecting the next eva or anything close.
the "1-15 masterpiece, 16-24 shit" is literally the most idiotic thing i've ever encountered. there's nothing amazing about 1-15 and 16-24 are some of the better episodes. you can't expect Yea Forums to not be autistic though.

It was shit from episode 1 you no taste faggot

No, it was terrible, the characters are annoying and handled poorly, most of them don’t even have character arcs or go through any development. All the fights are boring and forgettable, the mecha designs are alright, since they’re just giant anime girls
>but 1-15 were decent!
Not really, it’s mostly melodrama and pointless filler, which really wouldn’t an issue if the characters were likable. This is mostly a coping response from redditors and plebs who desperately want it to be good
Don’t waste your time and watch something else, or pick up the manga, but fair warning you’ll mostly be discussing it with redditors

Manga is terrible. Don't listen to the shilldittors, all of this shit fucking sucks trainwreck tier garbage.

I liked it

Make your own decision tranny.
No need to ask this leddit board for advice.

Yes, it's a fantastic 15 episode series, absolutely worth the watch.

Attached: 1523117741418.jpg (1080x1160, 77K)

Well, it's far from a masterpiece, but depends on what you want. If you are curious about it, you can watch it, because it's a mostly an entertaining experience, but don't expect the next K-On, and most people end up disappointed.

First half or so was decent as exposition, but then the exposition kept going until episode 19, at which point they played out the entire dogshit plot at double speed. Watch the first half sober and the second half drunk with friends and shit talk it, it's awesome.

No it really wasn't good. Not terrible just not good. It was only worth it to shitpoaste along with here.
If you want to watch it anyway it is ok but not anywhere near great up through episode 14 or 15 then the plot just loses it's way and meanders and all the mystery of the world and questions presented to you are answered in a disappointing manner.
The show has good elements but overall is not worth it.

Attached: 1526168395060.png (352x364, 178K)

It's a series made to resemble a Trigger anime that completely misses the mark. It's also a vivid reminder that, in spite of it all, Anno is not a hack, and is leagues above the average anime director.
So yes, it's a worth a watch.

Attached: 68877371_p9.png (1992x1037, 1.17M)

Nah dude, Anno is still a hack.

Attached: 1530376913820.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>he watched all of DitF and still thinks that Anno is a hack

Attached: Futoshi surrounded by suspicious food.png (347x336, 53K)

I'm in the minority that thinks it only completely fell apart in the final few episodes, and then those episodes retroactively make the quieter second half worse than it was upon initially watching. Even still, I'd hesitate to recommend it based on how horribly the whole thing face plants.

Zorome's episode was the best one.

In the context of the Violet Evergarden vs Darling in the Franxx debate which is stupid because they're both equally enjoyable in their own ways
>Neither VEG or DitF were extraordinary shows, but neither were they terrible. Building up to and during both show's durations threads dedicated to the respective anime were filled with nothing more than shitposting of the same kind as to be found in your standard waifu war thread. The only reason both shows were hated was because of their popularity; as other anime forums enjoyed them, so did Yea Forums grow to hate them. If reddit had deemed DitF too "homophobic" or "patriarchal" then it would be lauded as the greatest anime of the decade. While not worthy of note, the show's knee-jerk reaction of hate is based on contrarianism and nothing more

Attached: Consider the Following.jpg (2268x4032, 1.21M)

If you like poorly written NTRshit.

As shit as it was, I disagree with this. It was fun watching it with Yea Forums and arguing about it.

No.

only the first 16 episodes or so

Yeah. I enjoyed it. 8.5/10.
KLK is still best trigger. Fight me irl, you contrarians.

Wow, who would have known. Fatass avatarfag. Literally why? He was the shittiest character of that clichefest
Absolute garbage and deserves to get forgotten. Can't wait till the manga is over and we will really see if Shitters in the Turd is a "classic", Oh how I miss, when the series almost died and all threads got archived at 50 if any. Why are all these faggots spamming threads now (and anons are posting on them). I only posted because this was one page 2 or so. Like I would bump this shitty thread or this garbage series

>franxx 8.5/10
>shit la shit even better
i can't even...

Yes, but only with a group. This is a show best watched with an anime club where you only do one episode a week or something along those lines. Because watching this with Yea Forums made it all worthwhile for me.

How does it feel to be a loner in real life?

I watched this show and enjoyed it entirely for the visuals and fan service.

Attached: 1543375627817.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Yes. It is flawed masterpice and too implicit for low IQ to figure out, that why there is so much whining in Yea Forums about it. But 4cahners are tastless idiots who only consume pedo shoolgirs moe shit, so their opinion discarded.

It was shit after ep 2.

Episode 5 is pure kino but everything after that shouldn't have happened.
especially ep6

i marathoned that stuff and I can't remember much about it. so probably no

>absolutely fucking adore franxx
>turns to shit because faggot director just walked out halfway through
Fuck you nishigori.

Attached: 1531607793089.png (1248x1080, 721K)

Fuck you all, I finished it today and i really enjoyed it. However, 4 last episodes were a mistake and it shows that they didn't really know how to wrap up the plot

this, particularly about the end making the second half retroactively worse, but if you find a way to indulge in how shitty the face plant is rather than be disappointed by it, the show is totally worth a watch.

Fuck off nigger. You are trash.

>stop liking things i dislike
I forgot how dumb this place is.

>Everyone isn't my friend boo hoo where's my down vote option hurrrr durrrr

You smell like Reddit trash. As expected of a franxtard.

Yes if you stop at ep 16 and assume they all lived happily after.

At least redditors a sentient beings, capable of conversation instead of hating everything and represent nihilistic hysterical mumbling.

This, 02 was never an interesting character and only got blander as the show continued

Thanks for admitting you visit that shithole, kindly fuck off to leddit so they put a collar over you next time.

Thanks for admitting you are low IQ degenerate patrolling your shitty imageboard like frenzied dog.

I feel like i have to watch it for myself in order to really be in the know. Also this board thinks bunny girl is shit when i thought it was pretty good

Holy shit you are obsessed with this site. Why are u even here? Mentally ill faggot.

Seething redditor, why don't you lurk more like a fag, instead of spewing your saliva here. Or fuck off entirely.

2/3 of Franxx is masterpiece. But the ending was rushed, flawed and fucked up. It is coherent but it was badly delivered because of production failures. Still one of the best animes in years, because it is original, well directed, explores interesting themes and have several layers of story.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 248K)

Imagine actually typing that entire thing like a redditor expecting upvotes

Imagine being so bored and desperate for attention, that you type incoherent insults in thread about anime you hate.

Attached: ways-stop-barking-dog.jpg (810x556, 139K)

WTF. Franxx was utter garbage from ep5 when they butchered all they hype the built up with an underwhelming battle.

>WAAHHHHH STOP SAYING BAD THINGS WAAHHHHH IM HURT BY YOUR MEAN INSULTS

Pathetic redditor. Kill yourself.

dumb schyzo poster

Attached: ok-retard.png (289x59, 5K)

>Is it worth a watch?
First half: 7.5/10
The rest: Total mess up.

Yes cunt

No

Literally seething.

No. Anything below an 8.0 is a waste of time.

Watch it for her

Attached: 1520515901162.jpg (1000x1200, 113K)

better than ZZZZ Snoreman at least

Always follow the opposite of what Yea Forums says about a show btw.

No, just opposite of what "Yea Forums" says on weekends.

Why would I watch a shitshow like this? I rather watch battle harems than a faggy cuckold show.