ITT: Characters that were missed opportunities

ITT: Characters that were missed opportunities

Attached: Noro_in_re.jpg (800x818, 157K)

Almost all of Naruto's cast

Attached: yazkgf82a4dz.png (299x429, 301K)

Attached: Gilfull.png (700x1600, 1.53M)

Attached: 1413981472513.jpg (387x686, 80K)

Attached: 1549663369500.png (300x300, 146K)

Part 3 never...

Attached: meat.png (1667x913, 1.72M)

noro's final fight was pretty good tho there was nothing to his character other than being op

This. What was even the point of introducing him as a big ominous bad, when he was just some jobbing dude.

The one good thing about him other than being OP is that he was a fucking skeleton or some shit

But then the anime butchers that too

Attached: Noro_unmasked.png (308x210, 84K)

this

dude he was gay lmao

Attached: DfV9Nq3UwAE9j7m.jpg (1000x1358, 257K)

I thought Noro was one of the few appropiately handled characters

Attached: sapfkaopmf.jpg (245x463, 116K)

Why zeke is wasted potential? He is an interesting character with a deviated mind caused by his sad childhood, the fact that he isn't cooler as he look the first time is the key that make him more human and developed that 80% of all the other pretentious and edgy villains.

She deserved a route too.

Attached: rider_undies.jpg (2903x4771, 2.69M)

Hide WAS gay and in love with kaneshit (sadly)

>But then the anime butchers that too
what more could they butcher? the manga turned to shit all on its own.

Attached: R7HaB43.png (391x467, 73K)

That's true. I lost interest as soon as they introduced the other continent. The atmosphere of being the remnants of humanity and the mystery of the titans and the wall are what kept the series going. Abandoning those things was a major error.

Like everyone else in this shit

Sorry user but you are in wrong. After the big reveal the manga became better than what it was before (also this twist was planned since the capter 1, so no excuses like "isayama invented it out of nowhere only to milk the story" or other shit this), as proff "marley arc" is considered not only the best arc of the entire manga,but also one of the best natrative arc in manga history.

Based snkchad

Tatara from TG

Heaven's feel is rider heavy
Everyone loved kaneki's dick in tgre and most of the characters and the manga itself are a definition of missed opportunity

First, you are suddenly talking about snk when they were talking about tgre.
Second, the general consensus here agree that snk got a hundred of times better after the basement

He, eto, noro, tatara, kuzen, kanou, furuta and literally everyone in tgre

What if he was actually Kaneki's dad and Kaneki's mom was half-human who died not because of overwork, but because of the short lifespan and the reason they even decided to have a child in the first place was because they saw Eto as proof of that being possible... like trying to replicate a miracle?

:re as a whole was wasted potential. it was really good up to the Tsukiyama arc then the author just lost his mind
still makes my blood boil when I think about it, I followed it for so long too

Imagine.

Attached: hm.png (297x564, 143K)

how can you go from a 9/10 prequel to a laughable sequel that's a 5/10 at best? fuck :re and fuck ishida for not taking breaks

I was joking.