Is DBZ time travel the best use of time travel in anime?

Is DBZ time travel the best use of time travel in anime?

Attached: DBZ.jpg (500x835, 71K)

Considering that time travel stories are usually retarded, yeah, it might actually be. Trunks slashing Frieza in two will always be iconic.

Trunks killing Frieza is still one of the best moments in the entire franchise

Attached: 15542333340.png (620x626, 265K)

Hell no. It’s literally the worst kind.

Doraemon is the best use of time travel in anime.

Chrono trigger, even thou it's a game.

I've been seeing more time travel manga cropping up. This might be the next isekai.

>Is DBZ time travel the best use of time travel in an...
No. It's pic related. Anyone who claims otherwise is wrong.

Attached: makoto_3.png (224x349, 86K)

So good even Avengers copied it

the day trunks came back from the future to kill freeza is a national holiday in japan

Attached: TrunksFutureFriezaSliced.png (640x480, 359K)

Trunks made me realize I was gay

I had sexy thoughts about Trunks when I was young but I'm not gay. I think it's just the girly face he has.

Maybe not the best, but one of the most popula by far.

It's the most realistic if Time-Travel does exist in the future and we don't know it yet.

Hawking already disproved time travel.
He held a time traveler party without telling people the date beforehand. Nobody showed up. He then told people about it.
If time travelers exists, they would have known about the party in the future and went back to the past to attend it.

Attached: article-2168178-13E7F499000005DC-782_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 104K)

>Implying Hawking didn’t lie

They actually did show up, but they told Hawking he can’t tell anyone.

And they didn't touch the 10 bottles of champagne? A likely story, as a time traveler myself, I can tell you we love champagne.

They copied Berserk too

>nerd throws a party
>no one shows up
>time travel is impossible

science!

What if the time travelers just didn't want to go

Then time travelers are assholes. Hawking had the best parties. Champagne and stripers.

Attached: steven-hawkins-at-strip-club.png (500x374, 362K)

This

Took a literal time traveling Saiyan of Legend to defeat him. Uber based!

Attached: 1554534863562.jpg (842x470, 149K)

I'd love to see an arc about Freeza stealing the time travel machine from Bulma, then going back to time in his second form to become his own father

honestly if i had time travel powers visiting that weirdo would be the last thing i would want to do.
Same with einstein and any science.celeb, they all seem like very annoying people and wouldnt stop making me dumb questions.

>stop making me dumb questions.

Attached: condescening babby.jpg (2448x3264, 526K)

Kind of related, the Trunks arc is the only Dragon Ball Super arc I really liked and I dropped it pretty soon after, does it ever get to that quality again?
Will future Trunks ever come back as a relevant character?