Attached: 13.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/178823560/#q178827307
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/176086365/#q176091221
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174866358/#q174877631
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/173637505/#173644508
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172460791/#172471970
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Violet Evergarden is my least favourite Kyoani anime. Definitely a time flop. I'm sure no one will remember the series in the same way K-on is remembered in a few years time.

>Movie teaser
>1M views
good job Violet.

Attached: violet blush smile kiss.jpg (725x1082, 356K)

it's basically a tearjerking bait for normies, of course it will be the new trademark show for Kyoanus and and their forced dramas

I liked it

Attached: 1528617841524.jpg (1468x978, 689K)

>1M views
It's probably that autist from the AOTS threads rewatching it over and over again

Here's Violet's reward.

Attached: reward.jpg (918x775, 403K)

it was noisy
kyoani blew probably hundreds of thousands into the music alone so every single scene is accompanied by some overproduced background music like a celine dion concert
so you know, it's a lesson that having money and high production value doesn't mean that you're going to make a good anime, but no-one really cares because it looks good
god forbid the movie that comes out in a year is going to make so much money

So, what made her such a fierce combatant ?She was found out but
1) how was she like this when she was found out in the first place ?
2) if she couldn't be beaten, how come she was put under control in the first place.

Also, the way he mess up the work with the first client is completely BS.
-when she volunteered, the girl supervising her could have simply told it was her first day and not formed yet. Instead, her supervisor is "too shy to react", which is simply infuriating
-the client doens't read the letter, where it was established before that the client reading it is standard procedure and seeing the importance of it, you'd think it would especially be the case here
-HER SUPERVISOR DOESN'T READ THE LETTER EITHER ! Complete absolute bullshit. and then she come say to give violet a second chance, but at no point does she mention she is at fault for being an utter fuck at supervising her.

It's forced drama.

VEG was Kyoani's biggest piece of shit to date.
And now they're abandoning Maidragon too. This studio is dead.

Attached: 1548298935253.webm (920x480, 2.98M)

At first I blew it off as another autistic girl finds feelings anime and then I watched it. Yeah that's what it was. But it was alright.

Don't you know?
More = better

Attached: 1555879053178.webm (854x480, 2.88M)

the upper brasses of the military also act like incompetent fools or twitching mustache villain for the sake of drama
like they have a fucking super soldier in their hand, and what they did?
>just cast that bitch away like garbage boy
>muh tool muh tool
at least try some propaganda you retarded asses. Even capeshit like Captain murrica knows better.

>Complaining on the internet
Now thats time wasted

Most of the episodic stuff was at the very least solid and had a few great episodes. The rest was hot garbage.

Well, she had lost her arm, so I guess she was considered to be less reliable, especially as her handler died and considered too much of a risk to work with.

>when Naruto has more nuance than your prestige period drama

Attached: 1538422235378.png (864x443, 415K)

>actually finishing garbage
You have only yourself to blame

Attached: 1516546634027.jpg (514x536, 51K)

the best episode is the loli one with her dying mom (dude mysterious deadly disease) but it's mediocre at best
also too many of the drama relying on someone or their mommy dying, which is fucking cheap

her "supervisor" was a rookie too though, just a little less green than violet

I was talking about before she got together with major.
Like Mr. Major's the only one who saw that she's still a kid (yeah and may be his red head fuck buddy too), and the others are literally Hitler reincarnated?
Also it's very convience that Major is a pretty fuckboy or Violet a cute loli. Imagine if she looking like a goblin or he looking like /r9k/

>I want my fucking time back.
Please user, it's not like you have much better to do.

It's still a chain of missteps that shouldn't have happened in the first place. At the very least, she could have been asked too why she let her do the job and why she didn't read afterwards. No, the full blame is on Viloet.

*convenience

Last time I asked if this is a Saber, people said they didn't wanna talk about it. They told me to stop baiting and to go back to Yea Forums. Oof...

they were trying to save you

cute smile.

>Also it's very convience that Major is a pretty fuckboy or Violet a cute loli. Imagine if she looking like a goblin or he looking like /r9k/
I think all animes do that, regardless

violet got the blame because the other girl stayed quiet, did you watch the show?
anyway youre right the drama is forced, but actually 3d females arent so different

>the other girl stayed quiet, did you watch the show?
Quite or not, she was under her supervision and their boss knew this. it make no sense they didn't ask why she didn't re-read the letter her underling did in the first place if it was her first letter. it make no sense they didn't ask her why she let her do the job in the first place.

And furthermore, She actually speak in her defense, but at no point does she ever think she might be at fault, there.

she didnt like violet. its literally GIRL DRAMA, theres nothing special about it in its genre

>Licensed by Netflix
found your problem

Felt the same way after I finished the final episode when it was airing. The ending felt flat.

netflix is not involved with the anime production

The episodes were like 3-4 minutes shorter than a typical show which is hilarious considering there isn't any commercial breaks. Somehow they try to squeeze as much melodrama into a reduce timeslot and lay it on thick right at the end so you have to feel bad even if you didn't get enough time to develop feelings for the new miserable characters introduced each episode.

yeah one arc needs like at least 2 episodes to even properly pace the story

It had everything necessary for a good character drama but fucked it up by a below average script and bad directing. It tries too hard to make you feel and fails miserably.

>GIRL DRAMA
>Most of the audience are neckbeards

Most of the audience is normalfags.

Attached: Saberclone a shit.jpg (840x867, 420K)

Dropped it after war flashback episode. Complete garbage.

Unironically the worst KyoAni anime. Consistently tedious and melodramatic with the animators' and artists' talents wasted in making gems look absurdly detailed while characters look stiff and lifeless.

When will KyoAni go back to making masterpieces like K-ON!! again?

> he fell for the meme
Remember: If an anime is not talked about on Yea Forums at all, it's shit. If it generates moderate discussion while it's airing, then it's probably pretty good. If it continues to generate moderate discussion after it ends, it's probably even great. If it generates a lot of discussion while it's airing, then it's either great or dreadful; If it attracts a few dedicated shitposters, then it's definitely dreadful. VEG falls into the latter category and you fell for the mentally-ill shitposters' tricks.

Attached: Sena_laugh_smug.gif (400x471, 289K)

>implying
It's really not that well-known outside of Yea Forums

>time flop
That's Yorimoi.

toilet veggergarbage

Don't call her like this

Attached: 1545133436699.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

but it was always episodic

Attached: literal trash.jpg (605x364, 51K)

autists freaking out over mediocrity, nothing new in this thread

Lol??? Well, you can't. That's what you get for finishing it despite hating it. Masochist.

>piece of garabge.

You take that back. Baioretto, nor her show is garbage.

Watched 3 episodes

When does it get good?

Never.

does that mean shield hero is decent?

More for me.

Attached: 1523899902787.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Only time will tell but it still is having threads.

No, with Isekai you have to deduct a rank automatically. Something that would be considered decent under those rules would be crappy if it's Isekai. Besides, these rules are not iron-clad. People only talk about Shield hero because of the racoon and the incel victim complex thing that the MC has that anons sympathise with. When I say discussed regularly I'm assuming that actual discussion is taking place.

>Also it's very convience that Major is a pretty fuckboy or Violet a cute loli. Imagine if she looking like a goblin or he looking like /r9k/
Protagonists in media are good looking ? That's just crazy. Has this happened before ?

You'll learn to appreciate it when you're old enough.

Fuck off tastelet.

>normies
>forced dramas
>all that cancer in one post
Just kill yourself newfag.

Good taste.

Cope.

Kyoani did not publish Maid Dragon, they do not own the IP and they are not the people who decided not to buy the show despite it being good. They're not abandoning anything. If they don't do Maid Dragon season 2 then it's the fucking publisher and the audience that abandoned it.

Based and Violetpilled.

How? It was the perfect satisfying conclusion to Violet's development in the previous episodes. Clearly stating that she now acts with her own agency and lives for herself.

You have to go back

(You)

It gets good on ep1 but peaks on episodes 5, 7, especially 10 and also 13. Are you actually paying attention? Did you miss all the character development, visual storytelling etc..? Violet, Hodgins and Erica receive clear development. We're also introduced to the Evergarden mansion and CH Postal.

Attached: bloodshot eyes.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Fuck off and die you insane troll.

Shit taste

Epic false flag and necrobump. You know you can type "sage" into the options bar to reply to garbage threads like these without bumping them right? You should try it.

>Based and Violetpilled.
I was being ironic, you brainlet. Not surprised that only someone with such a misguided understanding of the arts would adore this piece of shit.

I know you were being ironic you thickheaded imbecile. I was replying ironically to your ironic cancer post.

>misguided understanding of the arts
As if you would have any clue what art is. Subhumans like you absolutely revolt me.

>this piece of shit
Says the worthless piece of shit who will never make anything of worth let alone anything with as much artistic merit as VE in his life.

>I know you were being ironic you thickheaded imbecile
Sure.
>autistic screeching
See pic.

Attached: 3253325.gif (498x278, 2.38M)

try again kid

Attached: 10842389714354.png (494x468, 176K)

Holy shit the butthurt hahaha, kill yourself

What is so "misguided" about user's "understanding" of "the arts"? oh so wise user

Fuck you it’s good and you know it

I’m convinced that anyone who hates on VEG is one of those extremely autistic people who has no understanding of deeper human emotion.

Violet is beautiful!

Same but for those who like it. It's most popular among souless chinese bugmen, after all.

It's for women.

Thanks for the recc user I'll watch it next week

That's even better then, incel kun. Women are better than men after all.

Burgers like you need to be gunned down in the streets. The Chinese are far above you obese shits.

That poster is mentally i'll. There's no need to respond to him. Violet Evergarden is just bad for inexplicable reasons.

t.burger

>for women
>mostly followed by neckbeards

It's great, one of the best of the decade.
I'm convinced people shitting on it are just too autistic to appreciate the emotional development of Violet, which is the whole point, the rest is just the background. Yes the army is retarded, whatever.

>It was quite difficult not to stare up and down at her as she wiped her body with a cloth soaked in warm water. Unlike me, who had never done physical exercise, she had a toned body. The glossiness of her skin had a pearly gleam. She herself was the copy of a heavenly nymph from some painting. I believed that no one would manage not to pay attention to a woman with such a beautiful naked figure, regardless of gender.

What did Isabel mean by this?

Attached: autist question.png (978x977, 615K)

More yuribait for gullible retards.

Violet has a beautiful evergarden.

This commited the same exact mistake Angel Beats and other series, a fucking retarded ending that render shit the entire experience, if anyone is reading this and thinking in watch this anime, stop at episode 10, everything after it is Naruto filler tier, and I mean the bad ones.

>Violet is so beautiful that even women can't help but eye rape her
Having a daughter so beautiful is suffering.

Demented discord tranny.

Yes, that's you. Get help.

> no u
pathetic. It's natural that a VEGfag would not be able to come up with anything better. I bet you're a fucking spic as well.

just kill yourself, spammer.

thoughts?

Attached: violets violet.jpg (848x1200, 484K)

>running over Evergarden hating subhumans

Attached: 1556367256970.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Ever since I had a dream about baioretto the other day I can't stop thinking about her. What do I do bros?

nice. Fuck VE haters.

You'd better not have made this thread in the traditional manner of baiting just to get more of the inactive anons to post, OP.

Attached: ann pout.png (974x999, 950K)

>My wife and I never got a chance to consummate our marriage. Please help me fulfill my wife's last wish.
Do you think this would work to get Violet to have sex with me?

Attached: baioretto.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Why do you always post this badly drawn stuff?

Violet slowly working on her core. She will soon have abs

Kid? Really? Can't come up with nothing more insulting than your mirror reflection?

Yea, no way in hell is there possibilty that it's not everyone else who's autistic but you.

You have to finish your garbage all the way so that you can point out all the bullshit in it.

VEG movements are so fucking overdone so my computer is crushed every time I try to watch a webm from it

Too bad it wasn't as good as Tsurune

Attached: keeno.jpg (2400x1688, 3.01M)

>actually watching that whole trainwreck
well done idiot you had enough chances to jump ships

Attached: 1522103345810.png (992x843, 103K)

>deflecting
So it took you 3 hours to recover from that smug chitanda? damn, i got you good AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1029487289432743.jpg (474x473, 12K)

>That awkward moment when you're flying in a plane and you coincidentally see your client being attacked in a goddamned forest (somehow identifying his ass) by the dude that shot your arm off (and this is never acknowledged), so you fucking skydive in and magically sneak up on the badguys, who are so goddamned impressed that they decide to retreat completely instead of mounting a raid

UPGRADE YOUR GPU NIGGER!

Attached: 1232843724893.jpg (500x843, 61K)

>it's a trainwreck because i say so

Attached: 12238348943.jpg (294x283, 75K)

Fact: gen Z does not like the Bioretto show.
Fact #2: gen Z is the most nihilistic generation of the modern era

>hey guys just wanted to let you know that i cannot appreciate one of the greatest and most well made drama anime of all time
Okay, thanks for that.

OP is probably underage.

it's rated #75 on MAL, which is much less autistic on average than Yea Forums
I rated it 10 because I literally cried at some moments

look at the pic again
that summerizes the plot
also watch the show faggot

Attached: rewt33245.png (400x400, 57K)

You have excellent taste user. Remember my words.

>probably

The show was great overall. Episdes 5, 7, 10 and 13 were the best. Episodes 8 and 12 were meh and the rest were just good.

Attached: 829327239842345.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

>Rated it a 10
based and violetpilled

I'm surprised irisfags exists.

I think the anime is over 1 year old and there's no excuse for still using shitty rips with watermarks on them.

Okay. OP is defintely autisic.

Attached: lesbian dancing.jpg (1488x2105, 2.32M)

>Can't come up with nothing more insulting
>VE hater is an illiterate retard
>double negatives

pottery

You should write a letter to Kyo Ani

It's amazing how time and time again the haters of this masterpiece out themselves as being autistic, braindead, illiterate and or underage.

Indeed.

truly those pesants of inferior intelect are not capable of understanding such a deep and sufisticated masterpice, even if it hits them on the head!

pathetic

Attached: 1450260591453.jpg (496x501, 59K)

Episode 10 hit me fucking hard.

Bait? Ep11 was fine just like 6. Ep12 was sub par but 13 was great.

it did for most people, including me. no one wants to lose their mother

Anime of the Decade.

Attached: violetevergasm-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 162K)

>every episode relying on someone dying or a stupid reason for muh drama
>barely got to know new character but you gotta feel for them or anything
>greatest and most well made

Violet is a good daughter

Attached: 1522439092197.png (1280x720, 531K)

not him, i thought one of the best aspects of this show was how well it got you to connect with the characters and care for them in such a short time frame. I've seen much longer series tha can't do this so it's coommendable. Worked for episodes like 5, 7,and 10.

>change the order of the stories for no reason, I guess their intended audience is too retarded for unconventional narrative (which is true)
>adding 2 OC donuts steel that added nothing to the story and fucked up the world building, while also wasted precious runtime
>Violet character development was off screen 90% of them. After doing her ghost writing job for a while (automemory doll is just a fancy gay name for that shit) we audience was told that now Violet and feel and shitttt whoo hooo
>Somehow the automemory doll service is not prostitution and Claudia is not a pimp. Admit it, the fuckboy mail deliver looks like he sucks dick and I don't have to say more about their most famous doll

Attached: j33dq3fptoq21.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

>empathy has a time requirement
Retard alert.

>watch kyoani show
>end up disappointed
gee who wud hav thot? A company mostly known for mediocre light novel adaptions of either cheap feels or cute girls doing cute things with terrible character designs & fucked faces, and dull uninspired stories doing something garbage once again? It's almost like you're asking for it at this point.

She is. Too bad everyone wants to rape her, even lesbians like Leon.

cheap bait

Attached: 8923748927234874.png (625x626, 86K)

>clearly missing the point
>character is shallow or acts like retards most of time, like the father who basically a moody 15 years old in their edgy phase not some adult who lost their child.
I guess that's what the author (or the anime writer) imagine how a man coping with their suffering.

>change the order of the stories for no reason
Looks like you weren't paying attention. Episodes like 10 benefited from symbolism made possible only through the season.

>adding 2 OC donuts steel that added nothing to the story and fucked up the world building, while also wasted precious runtime
No. They help with worldbulding and developing the MC. We get an insight into Erica's inner motivations as well as learning why the war started through Violet's train ride with Iris.

Attached: 3287542374.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>muh gen Z
if you watch more than 20 shows you would see how shitty and forced Violet is

what emotional development because I clearly can't see that development on screen,

its her fault for being so cute and autistic

Attached: 73662917_p5_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 491K)

That naruto shit you spam is just forced script writing. Literally sesquipedalian noncence.

Shit anime for women

Fuck off incel. Women are better than men.

So it's made for the superior gender? Picked the fuck up!

not him, you see plenty during ep7 especially on the boat. i'm tired taday so i'm not going to spoonfeed more than this.

nah more like pretty shit with tear baits for normie who only needed to be told when to cry

Incels like you need to be clubbed to death.

>tear baits for normie
>ANOTHER Evergarden hater outs himself as being a retarded newfag

pottery

Attached: comment_FhbfMrNFH7jjmwZFmgVatKqOegdNKuNY.jpg (1004x1325, 331K)

Garbage thread. SAGE and remember to report me Yea Forums!

Women's taste is dictated by social pressure in a far greater extent than men's
I don't know if women are better than men but in art women are 100% the pleb gender

>Time flop
Why are you using that stupid ass term?

but it's literally one,
just because it tells you to cry doesn't mean it's good you fag

Calm down cuck

the episode with the little girl was great. everything else was okay to meh

Only anime, movie, tv show, or play that made me cry.

agree
it's only the episode without much forced dramas

Violet should be made to cry

Attached: Bull-e.png (1920x1080, 219K)

no

Its cute to seeing Triggerniggers crying on VEG thread everytime

Attached: 68754442.gif (300x168, 889K)

Nah, dont risk it

What would you do if Violet starts to stare at you?

Attached: jiiiiiiiiiii.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

pathetic pedobait

Violet is also a fucking pedo bait, your point?

>Violet is pedo bait
?

trigger is shit too, your point?

she's literally underage

>underaged characters = pedo bait
good to know I'm talking to a retard.

So youre one of us then.

No choccy additive, Violet. It is bad for the teeth.

are you retarded? eve my 13 year old sister watched it

>sexualizing her character on many occasion
>it's not bait guy, the anime is deeppppp

>sexualizing her character on many occasion
>on Violet Evergarden
alright.

>they're characters made for info dumping
>and that's a good thing

heh...

It's yorifags trying to get revenge, but they don't realize that they're using the term incorrectly.
Flip Flappers is a cult classic. It flopped hard, but it has a fanbase, and people still remember it fondly. It was unique, imaginative, and fun. It was a passion project that represented what anime can truly be capable of.
Sora yori mo Tooi Basho is a time flop. It sold well, but its fanbase is dead, and people don't even remember it anymore. It was generic, melodramatic, and boring. It was a corporate project (it was also shilled by its producers Kadokawa and CR) that represented how you can play it safe to make sure your show sells.
Then there are shows (such as Evangelion, Madoka Magica, and Violet Evergarden) that can be considered timeless successes because not only were they successful, but they still have a sizable fanbase, and people still remember them as one of the masterpieces of anime.

Attached: 1556416287528.png (1755x799, 1.62M)

Yes but aside from the visuals, everything you list is very average.

She liked it? She cried?

>want my time back
>browses Yea Forums
ahahahajahahahahaha
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That pic makes no sense, it's usually the stuff with the most useless extras that is trying hard to sell itself, besides most Kyoani BDs come with its share of art cards and pamphlets and whatnot, even garbage like Phantom World had them.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x471, 60K)

>the entirety of Yea Forums last year
Thank god the shitposting by the mentally ill cultists has died down ever since people saw the show and found out what a mediocre melodrama it really is

Attached: 1527223130777.png (1746x979, 935K)

How did she do it?

Attached: 1m.png (1315x622, 492K)

>VEG teaser
>came out less than 3 weeks ago
>1 million view
>trigger's movie trailer
>come out 3 months ago
>250k views
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN TRIGGERBROS!!!!

Only episode that i actually enjoyed and i would say it's really worth watching was the one with the writter and the lake scene, aside from that is not really worth it.

>as long as you give me the choccy milk, the pig won't get hurt
what would you do?

Attached: hostage situation.png (369x486, 166K)

What did you expect? KyoAni churns out a lot of boring, soulless garbage only backed by pretty visuals. When is the last time anyone unironically enjoyed watching a KyoAni show. Amagi? Chu2 s1? Doesn't happen often.

why is Yea Forums so obsessed with this anime again?

Attached: 01a (1).png (308x529, 165K)

Attached: saber a shit (4).png (616x617, 151K)

still better than violet

>I want my fucking time back.
>my fucking time
All the zero minutes of it?

how sexy must Violet's body be that she turns women into lesbians?

>mediocre melodrama
I personally see it as soap opera.

it kinda is
pretty boys are everywhere
everyone is acting like retarded drama queen overeating over everything
the only thing it misses is some ebin love rival for Violet, competing with her for muh major dick

It was really boring
Dropped it after 3 episodes

Attached: german maiden.jpg (675x1200, 80K)

>Shirou's cum bucket
>better than anything ever

Attached: VbZrqR8.gif (500x281, 424K)

Based

>one of the best of the decade
Imagine thinking this, normalfags really are the worst thing to happen to this board.

violet is the army's cumbucket

>taking the bait

>kills everyone who even looks at her funny
>cum bucket
Sorry, Violet doesn't need to suck dicks to live like some disgusting celt "king"

nah after she got under the major he ordered her to serve the superiors like a good cuckboy he is

>aryan ubermensch
>cuck

Attached: gil violet.jpg (425x612, 90K)

I don't think I can do anything. Is there a button I can press?

>literally got raped by Ivan and burgers
>not cuck

>trying to force conflict between Kyoani and X
>unverifiable garbage
Who do you think will fall for your false flagging KHK?

Stop false flagging. Evergarden fans couldn't care less about Promare.

>Evergarden fans don't care about Promare
I mean, does anybody?

All you're showing is that Kyoani care about the conumer. Also stop replying to that faggot.

I don't care. Stop bringing off topic shit into these threads.

The talk of the town.

Attached: 1523515845569.gif (640x480, 3.2M)

I want to impregnate Violet. Is this normal?

yes gilbert

Attached: 72945756_p4_master1200.jpg (693x961, 401K)

He's right though. Go back and cry on Reddit.

You ok

>Hurr durr Kyoani is bad lol
Kill yourself, Triggernigger. You started it in the first place with your cancerous generals especially LWA thread spam

Dropped in episode 5. The level of boredom and autism was unbearable.

Attached: 1321654477766.png (722x720, 554K)

He's obviously not.

>Reddit
Ironic.

Being available on Netflix is a sign that the anime is shit.

but Crybaby is based

>forced dramas
If you know what it really means....
Now THIS is FORCED DRAMA example : 10 episodes in full comedy comfy SoL couple walks in the sidewalk, then suddenly..... BOOOOOOM !! suddenly from nowhere Truck-kun hit the girl. The girl died. the boy cry and cry and cry and then kills themselves in the episode 12.

Now thats forced drama. VEG threads is just a bait for shit people like you.
Fix your shitty taste, because Violet Evergarden is a pure Drama anime for people with taste.

Attached: 1553261878857.jpg (448x455, 136K)

>people with taste
cringe

Yes, WE KNOW. You've spammed this shit in many threads. If you don't like the fucking show then just piss off. It really is just a minority of insane autists that hate on Evergarden.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/178823560/#q178827307

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/176086365/#q176091221

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/174866358/#q174877631

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/173637505/#173644508

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/172460791/#172471970

Attached: 291849325493854.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Imagine taking Violet's virginity. Her trying to hold back the pain, but ultimately giving into the pleasures of being a woman.

This.

wtf, holyshit.

Attached: obsession.png (1147x1080, 1.21M)

like this?

Attached: 72519751_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x895, 387K)

Fucking cringe at your sad life nigger.

Attached: 38213582422.png (680x680, 283K)

More like this.

Attached: This is what love is.png (615x495, 441K)

Jesus christ. Evergarden haters are beyond pathetic.

SOURCE NAO PLEASE

Attached: bgc.png (1280x810, 894K)

found it you faglord
well even the porn is not that good, what a shit show

Is this what they call 'rent free'?

Attached: rent free coffee.png (250x300, 40K)

Wow that "dropped" spammer is extremely sad.

>Violet will never braid your hair

Attached: braiding violet.jpg (1200x1200, 1.02M)

When did Dietfriet teach his dog to do that?

Attached: 67679509_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x882, 566K)

Attached: m2wsis898w7q9uscg7wmc9eb3d.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Attached: 1481836612806.jpg (354x259, 75K)

lel the only good fanart in this thread

smile

It doesn't "tell" you to cry, silly, it MAKES you.

VEGchads living rent free. Absolutely BASED

Attached: 1553365714956.jpg (1358x1080, 256K)

Would you read a blog by Violet?

Attached: baioretto evergarden.jpg (2047x996, 142K)

cute

yes

would it just be her having autism rants, and talking about how nice her papa is?

no

She would probably write reviews for different chocolate milk she has had in her travels. She would most likely write about all the cool places she has visited, post selfies of herself just travelling around. Rant about the rising price of cocoa.

Attached: cute violet travelling.jpg (2560x1801, 1.55M)

MAYBE

crying when Claudia says no choccy for a week

Attached: 1552113630556.jpg (7680x4320, 1001K)

She would just ask Catt for it. You just know Catt spoils Violet.

thoughts?

Attached: tilly-openbionics1.jpg (790x593, 65K)

cool

tybka

Attached: hibike violet.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

TYBKA

Loli Violet, Teenager Violet or Cake Violet?

Loli Autism Violet>Teenager Violet=cake Violet
Loli Violet is for headpats and babying
Teenage Violet is for pedo Gil
Cake Violet is for new Leon

Attached: 1534955076190.jpg (846x960, 208K)

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶!

Attached: 109132182393.jpg (1200x900, 143K)

Nice! Saved to my Kyoani folder.

>He doesn't support his favorite anime

Attached: 20190427_203654.jpg (4032x1960, 2.59M)

>leonfags

Attached: violet strongr.png (683x583, 663K)

Bumping for the purpose of bumping

Why does Japan have such lax IP laws?

Attached: 1516072024276s.jpg (215x249, 8K)

>fate fags that dont realize their shitty porn LN is meant for the masses of chinese bugmen

Fat burgers like you need to be shot and killed. Americans are the most vile and repulsive shit's on the planet.

Are Violet and Gil going to marry or Kyoani will maintain Violet pure for the waifufags?

*Violent Forever Garbage

Based underage shitposter.

Kyoani prob wont have him come back as a romantic interest because they dont like the age gape marriage stuff like other studios fetishize

2018 called, it wants its easy target back

>Implying that your time is worth anything

>Stunningly beautiful
>Unwittingly solves everyone's problems
>Meme one-girl-army bullshitery
>Tremendously loyal
>Everyone likes her despite lacking a personality
>PTSD manifests as tear jerking normie bait

Honestly the whole part about her being a loli super soldier can fuck off.

>Skydives into enemy patrol
>Proceeds to take them all out barehanded
>Dodges bullets
>Causes so much havoc that the enemy forces retreat
>Composes a letter from a dying soldier
>Next day prevents a terrorist train jacking

Attached: 765765765765.png (287x288, 109K)

theres plenty of people who didnt like her

More like they don't like to lose the waifufag yen

Characters that you're supposed to dislike as the viewer.

Get lost with your strawman. Those characters have their own roles and personalities. Time and time again the "critics" of this show out themselves as complete and utter retards.

>info dumping
You should stop using terms you don't know the meaning of. "Info dumping" is an extended form of telling as opposed to showing. An info dump is characterised by a LARGE chunk of information that's dumped on the viewer at once.

At the begging of ep4 Iris trips and injures her arm, this reinforcing her clumsy nature foreshadowed during ep2. Now unable to take her first formal request alone, Violet accompanies her to the client's place. It's in a rural town so they must travel by train, hence creating an opportunity for them to converse. Violet's actual conversation with Iris, on the train, is brief and lasts around 1 minute(3:20 - 4:35), this is mostly them getting to know each other a little better. We are told very simply that the war began because "Northern Leidenschaftlich had iron and copper ore deposits, which enticed the Gardarik Empire to attack.". But this is fine, the conversations naturally leads into it, so it does't feel out of place or as if it's being narrated. When Violet says things, it's almost never out of ill will. Iris, in her misunderstanding, took offence to Violet's note that "There are no other particular characteristics or history to mention.", of course Violet views things practically so she didn't see anything wrong with this. Additionally, despite this encounter being brief, we learn a lot about both Violet and Iris's personality quirks & how they clash during social interaction. The other 30 seconds of the train ride are spent on Iris's self reflection and monologue.

An example of a real info dump would be what A1 did in SAO II Ep1. They spent over TEN FUCKING MINUTES in a cafe using a literal throwaway character to dump exposition onto the viewer.(8:43 - 19:02) This is what separates well written shows like VE from trash like SAO.

>Skydives into enemy patrol
Anime is cool right?

>Proceeds to take them all out barehanded
Anime is cool right?

>Dodges bullets
Anime is cool right?

>enemy forces
>IMPLYING
Literally just a bunch of thugs.

>Next day prevents a terrorist train jacking
With the help of her friends and acquaintances. Also so?

Kyoani threads are the best. Everyone is really angry and opinionated but nobody has ever seen a single thing the studio has made. It's been proven over and over again that this is the case ("All Kyoani shows look the same!").

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 3 - Garbage Outside of Yea Forums.
The fuck? It doesn't even say what I supposedly did.

>tl.dr: HURR WHY ISN'T THE ANIME PERFECTLY REALISTIC

Attached: 128944894594.png (572x571, 272K)

based evergardenfag

people just like trash and because they like it they want to think it's smart and perfect, look at the endgame and showfag game of thrones audience

Nah, the world building presents the universe as basically our world but with some very minor alterations...yet there's a 16 year old girl bare hand boxing her way through scores of trained men with rifles and dodging bullets.

If they wanted their anime power fantasy tropes they should've just given her the magic great axe that lets her fly and be fucking done with it. Don't try to create tension or character building while she's backflip round house kicking her way through a terrorist train jacking like she's fucking Batman.

True. Also you're not the only one on the receiving end of their garbage moderation.

Why are you bothered so much by one character being a little fantastical? That's what make stories like this possible and they were consistent with that throughout the series. The memed cut on ep11 is no more out of place than the flashback where she deflects bullets on ep1. Shows like Death Note don't seem to attract this kind of retarded pseudocriticism, despite the world functioning perfectly normally with the exception of Shinigami magic.

>baby's first low fantasy

Something tells me even those that dislike it judge it way harsher than the regular show. If that's the case it would confirm this being subconsciously placed on a higher standard of quality than the rest, which means it's by definition above the common anime that is consumed by both haters and lovers alike.

See

Because the Death Note is reacted to and treated like what it is; a supernatural entity, the plot literally exists BECAUSE the Death Note is a thing that exists in a perfectly realistic world. VEG doesn't NEED Violet to be a loli super soldier, it just does it for a power fantasy.

Kyoani is the only Japanese SJW studio. Everything they make is some kind of a propaganda these days. VEG art was great but the story was awful.

>that image
Vegshitters confirmed for newfags and non buyfags. Not very suprising though.

stop replying to yourself

>>Time flop
>Why are you using that stupid ass term?

Validation of terms for anything user doesn't like doesn't deserve to fucking exist

Oh, it doesn't get good? I liked the visuals, but dropped it about six episodes in. Which ever is the one where she goes to that one girl's hometown.

It's good from ep1 but it gets even better.

>Which ever is the one where she goes to that one girl's hometown.
That was episode 4 and you dropped it right before one of the good episodes.

What was wrong with the story?

>VEG doesn't NEED Violet to be a loli super soldier
Not true. A young girl would have no chance of surviving on a real battlefield. She needed that for the backstory to make sense and to lose her arms in order to get mechanical ones. Part of what makes this show unique and interesting is the result of Violet's physical character. Watching how people react to and how having mechanical limbs affect her daily life makes the show that much more captivating. Seeing the shock on the faces of the residents at the Evergarden Mansion turn to surprise and curiosity, as Violet reveals that she cannot sense temperature, was entertaining. Violet's arms affected her ability to write during the beginning of the first episode, they affected how fast she could type in episodes like 2 and 3. They affected how Iris reacted to her during episode 4, causing her to apologise for Violet losing her arms after she had just bragged about her uncle being safe by not enlisting in the military.

It's just bad becase it's bad!

>saber
That's why Kyoani removed most of 'war veteran' Violet and doubled down on the melodrama and filters.

Also the fact that it had the gall to mimic automail just to have more character points is grating. At least FMA did something to intergrate their clearly out-of-era magic prosthetics into its setting.

when she moves her right leg is that rotoscoped?

Violet is for making fun of!

Attached: 67476545_p1_master1200.jpg (565x1000, 401K)

>autist trying to force his "time flop" meme masquerades as a VEG hater desperate to make it look like more than one person uses the phrase
Kill yourself

Pedoshit

obviously not. watch some shitty old Disney movies to see what actual rotoscoping looks like.

It makes less sense that she's a superhuman killing machine capable of roundhouse kicking fully trained soldiers to death as a child.
Honestly if they just made her like 17-18 and had her be a normal soldier that had to deal with the war in a fashion that is actually believable then it's a more powerful story. There's no reason she wouldn't lose her arms, there's no reason anything about her would change. She'd still be the same character but would just be grounded in the same realism that the rest of the characters / world / story is.
Even then, if she was a normal child then it'd have an even bigger impact that she survived through pure chance (as actually happens in conflict) she can feel genuine guilt over the loss of the Major as she was too weak to reasonably do anything about it...what we get instead just feels like this strange sort of 'I wasn't perfect enough' feeling.

I don't really find the joy or understand why I should view her as a tragic or damaged person when one minute she's lamenting over her past but then she's ninja batmaning her way through legions of armed men with her bare hands...it's just too much of a juxtaposition for the setting.

>major claims he loves her
>makes a child fight in something that mentally and physically damages her forever
what a faggot why do people like Gilbert

It'll be interesting to see if I'll wake up to a bump limited thread.

Attached: 1523898247820.png (580x948, 518K)

hey you. yeah, you
your mom is dead

Attached: 1527583535329.jpg (242x239, 7K)

her dad was alive aswell kek but shes such a terrible awful daughter that he just left her alone

It's really just nitpicking at this point. She was a "demigod" in the novel and I guess they didn't want to change her character too much.

>There's no reason she wouldn't lose her arms, there's no reason anything about her would change. She'd still be the same character but would just be grounded in the same realism that the rest of the characters / world / story is.
Even then, if she was a normal child then it'd have an even bigger impact that she survived through pure chance (as actually happens in conflict) she can feel genuine guilt over the loss of the Major as she was too weak to reasonably do anything about it...what we get instead just feels like this strange sort of 'I wasn't perfect enough' feeling.
She's was never meant to be a normal child but a "weapon" that Dietfried found. The typewriter is a weapon that can imbue a persons feelings into a letter and is symbolic of Violet herself.

Pls Leon just fuck my sister... oh wait!

Attached: angry chris.jpg (1200x506, 51K)

Attached: a little peek.jpg (500x732, 152K)

no, Violet is purely for protecting.

Attached: 70483968_p1_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 390K)

cute.

Attached: violet everkappa.png (310x510, 358K)

>having this level of garbage taste

Attached: 1555960682505.jpg (560x570, 77K)

Attached: 1534954905143.jpg (816x960, 225K)

is gilbert a great dad or what?

Attached: great dad.jpg (1370x2048, 524K)

pretty shitty desu if Claudia found barietto he would have done all the things in your pic related and not let his daughteru fight

Attached: 1534915248250.jpg (605x960, 175K)

Dads aren't supposed to bone their daughters.

Attached: 1554736893221.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Why don't you write Yea Forums a heartfelt letter about your feelings and see if anyone gives a shit about your bad taste then

yeah.... gilbert be like
>cmon Violet bathing naked together is normal

Attached: 70483968_p13_master1200.jpg (826x1200, 659K)

>Gilbert dead
>Leon denied
>Aiden, gets a kiss but dies
Does she really win the Violettobowl?

Attached: 4headkiss.jpg (1200x811, 730K)

It felt absolutely soulless and commercialized to the maximum. With all the right cliches to make the general audience like it. Like a Marvel movie.

>every girl is showing off their knees like a cheap whore
>except Violet.
Is Violet the only kyoani girl that was raised properly?

Attached: classy lady(1).png (2500x1875, 1.78M)

It has zero beshounen characters, Gilbert is not even canonically pretty boy. It's not for women at all. It's for neckbeards who self-inserted into every new male character and pretended that Violet healed them.

I want to see Violet get DP'd by Haruka and Baldy

I want violet to heal me

Choccy Violetto yo

Attached: 1522284958748.jpg (1091x917, 181K)

the only one that will penetrate Violet is shousa. Since he is dead, Violet will be an eternal virgin.

Violet is cute.

Attached: mfw violet a cute.png (248x385, 148K)

Cant believe Claudia and Catt didnt adopt Barietto

Attached: 1523214601016.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>Claudia towering over his who- AMDs
what a chad.

hes a giant chad who wants to be a dad

Attached: 1523207189385.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

I'm gonna laugh so hard if Isabel steals a kiss in the OVA. Fucking assertive lesbos man, they tend to get things their way.

Is Erika the smallest?

Attached: chiisai.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

und das heißt

Attached: Eri 042.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

eeeeeeeeeeeerika

What does Violet smell like?

Attached: 1517868737215.jpg (714x1000, 165K)

>t. YoriMoifag

Blood.

She can't fool me.

Violet DOES NOT smell like blood.

Attached: angry violet1.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)