Bungou Stray Dogs

Episode is out. Our guy Dostoevsky is back!

Attached: 4.jpg (565x318, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3tT_MnTnqw
thoughtco.com/joker-2728171
pastebin.com/SyL5k3t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He may be your guy but my guy is Dazai

Episode 5 will finally be back at the agency. And it looks like a lighthearted episode, since it's about the thumbnail guy and Katai's introduction.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bungou Stray Dogs (2019) - 04 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_23.47_[2019.05.03_17.5 (1280x720, 72K)

no dying, thread.

Attached: 1531179163622.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

I can't believe they broke her neck.

Attached: 1529127587472.jpg (236x318, 29K)

Where the hell is Atsushi. Another great ep though, Fyodor does look and act properly threatening.

Attached: 017170.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

>playing poker with a fucking jokers
what the actual fuck

Attached: 1526865520504.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Next week.

It always tickeles my sides how much Dazai is in the promotional material ,op etc for season 3 when he's barely in it due to being shot or being in prison

Just like chess Japan has no idea how poker works

>it's a keikakus episode

Attached: 1540922710295.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

I love this show because not many of Yea Forums faggots watch it and shitpost about it

Tbqh I'm going to be disappointed if that was the final version of the OP. It was mostly reused animation with some fancy editing slapped on top. ED has lots of that too.

I might be being a brainlet but why does Ace an hero?Is it because he found out he genuinely lost or what?

bane?

Attached: 1536379971207.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Serves her right for breaking my dick

Spoilertag your shit some people haven't seen this episode yet

Don't worry, we get to watch Dazai rape Dosty's plan not once but twice.
He's the keikaku mastermind for ADA, even if he has to run shit from a hospital bed. Being Dazai is suffering. But he's popular and sells, even though it would make more sense for Ranpo to finally do something useful since he's supposed to be a genius.

Attached: 122f9dc70f6f43f7839dc017c8ea84f8.jpg (510x720, 108K)

Anyone notice in this season that they draw mouths a bit jagged? Why is that?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 29 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.32_[2019.05.03_19.07.00].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>going into the thread about the episode
>not expecting spoilers
Just how retarded are you?

when's OST release

Left-over style from the Dead Apple movie.

Can you repeat that in English?

He thought he was in a space created by Fyodor, and that the only way out was to end his consciousness in that space. Actually Fyodor just trolled him by leaking false info about his ability and breaking a few things in the room. Ace basically thought he was being really clever by killing himself.

Thanks for clearing that up user

This
For the fujobux, I guess. It looks good sometimes. Bothers me how heavily they ink the noses and how low on the face they draw them, though. Noses are great and all, better than dot-nose, but it's just too much.
I think most of the OST has been reused from previous seasons. Dunno if ED is out yet but that's what I'm waiting for. Luck Life is god tier.

Attached: tumblr_ordpk8P2wJ1v1673so10_1280.png (1161x1280, 402K)

Who's playing Ace?I recognize him but I can't place it.

>Shitty op and ed with recycled scenes
What went wrong?

I was literally screaming at the part when he guessed all the cards right

youtube.com/watch?v=x3tT_MnTnqw
But it's so damn good

OnoD

Should of guessed seeing as Hiroshi is in this

Miyu was a pleasant surprise

I was really looking forward to a s1-s2 tier cool animation. They know that fujos will pay for it nevertheless so they know they can be lazy.

Attached: 1548746248150.jpg (437x501, 42K)

No Kunikida? Then no need to watch this episode for me.

The talking heads the last couple of episodes were warning signs.

No ADA this episode but it's provides background on Fydor the main villain at the moment.

All the budget went on the hand holding scene last episode

Aya please fuck off

I didn't understand during the movie and I still don't understand what exactly this guys motivations are.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 29 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.22_[2019.05.03_17.29.33].jpg (1280x720, 55K)

He'll appear next episode, don't worry.

I am rooting for Fydor. I hope he fucks the Port Mafia up.

Yeah that's why this season's madia flashback was so shit compared to Dark Era.

It's still pretty vague in the manga, but he did say something about getting the book so he can delet all the ability users from existence.

He's beyond good or evil.

Other than Mori the Port Mafia is worthless and should have fucked off from the story long ago.

The mafia flashback was what it was because of the source material. Nothing can top Dark Era arc regardless of the budget.

>What is Chuuya

Yeah. but Mori is a really good reason to keep them around. Best boy.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season - 01 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_20.15_[2019.04. (1280x720, 56K)

Fuck off fujo your opinion doesn't count

Worthless and irrelevant.

No you fuck off, Chuuya is more relevant than Mori.

Nah

Yes.

Both are worthless before Dazai

>Dazaifags

Attached: g6rneVhJsjoR.jpg (490x591, 46K)

I would totally lock Astushi in a chastity cage.

>Gingerfag

FUCK OFF

Alright calm down chibikofag

He wants to kill all ability users because they're a sin against god, or some shit. he participated in dead apple because white hair brought mass murder of ability users, over 100 deaths. Fyodor is a piece of shit. His seiyuu is pretty good though. I'm pleased beyond expectation.
>not liking a suicidal alcoholic with a dead best friend

Attached: 0a81c776a7285811decb56028c84995d.png (714x722, 413K)

Where the fuck are Tony and the gang?I don't care about the russian fuck

I don't wanna talk to you anymore

He died too young. He would've made a good mafia boss.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 29 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.13_[2019.05.03_17.18.03].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

He was too onions for the mafia world.

It's possible to both like Dazai and not hate every character that isn't Dazai.

Attached: 1544598256275.jpg (609x603, 45K)

>Tony
My fucking sides

When will my husbando return...

Should I watch the movie? I've read the manga but is the movie important?I've heard it's not great

Watch and judge for yourself. It's wasn't that bad imo, just nothing special either.

No it's just anime original. You can skip it unless you have nothing better to do.

Anyone got a better res of this?

So was Fyodor's true ability to cause internal explosions to things he touches at will?

Forgot picture

Attached: 5a8c363a96ddecfd6e901decabbf131e.jpg (659x930, 205K)

He certainly does something to the victims internally. He also lobotomizes one of his allies who continues to live with a dysfunctional brain, which is probably a clue to what Fyodor's true ability is.

I'm not her and I don't hate anyone except lemonfaggot for destroying a perfectly good trai/n/.
Movie isn't bad.
Well, he can kill people just by touching them. His ability is crime and punishment...the movie goes into it a bit.

Attached: 4c022e47fd0a1a9f0b0c621acc877628.jpg (428x604, 73K)

Literally irrelevant except for fujo pandering scenes with Dazai. Even one of the most irrelevant Mafia goons is now more important because he's a traitor

>No reading the LN or the mango beforehand

Are you me ??

Where are the doujins?

BEAST LN is garbage.
>breaks canon
>OOC everyone
>character actions and motivations make no sense at all
>reads like a bad fanfiction
Did kafka write this with a gun to their head? Character designs were the only good part of it, it's like sango drew some neat shit and kafka had to try and write a story around it to make the publisher happy.

Attached: 7938187f57d1ce7c8cfcfb962e055f62.jpg (777x777, 66K)

Don't lewd the tiger please

It's an AU, having OOC was the main attraction of the novel. What did you expect?

But he is so pure that it would be a shame to not taint him

Is the full novel translated yet? I've only seen the summary.

Only 3 of the LNs are relevant. Dark Era for Dazai's backstory the one on how Dazai joined the ADA and Rampo's backstory.

Think Azushi's hot doesn't make me a fury r-right?

It depends on whether you like him in furry mode or human mode.

There's a difference between AU and it being OOC. At least Monogatari had a good reason for everyone being weird as hell in the shitty mirror arc.
I've only seen the summary as well. Truly suffering. But based on that I wouldn't read that one anyway.
Essentially. LN Kunikida is hilarious though.

Attached: 72110226_p0_master1200.jpg (851x1200, 356K)

He's qt

Attached: 4d4441ddc7377f60b5c5d7af3b079042.jpg (1000x1200, 198K)

Azunyan a cute!

Attached: yande.re 534795 akutagawa_ryunousuke bungou_stray_dogs dazai_osamu edogawa_ranpo male nakajima_atsus (1109x2042, 437K)

So you haven't even read the full novel but call it garbage?

Attached: 1520210055650.png (255x256, 57K)

>bashing the author's writing when you've only read a summary from another person

are you that same fujo? please just leave if you're only here to degrade the quality of the conversation.
Cute things are cute!

Attached: 68240167_p23_master1200.jpg (890x990, 545K)

>user brings up a good point
>G-Get out fujo
Okay user would you happen to be the chuuyafag from earlier?

I am not. Boshi-manlet is for bullying.

Attached: 1148041d652949fa93ddd8bece9be904.jpg (736x981, 169K)

>Still no Atsushi and co
Seriously?

Next week but at least we're back to the main canon now.

I almost forgot how keikaku this arc makes everything.

We've got keikakus inside keikakus like a matryoska dollset from hell. It hasn't even started.

I don't think the anime design makes justice to Fyodor's beauty at all.

No enough Kyouka in the op 0/10

Attached: images.jpg (653x470, 50K)

How so? It looked fine. Love how the manga said "anemic man" and the anime went with vampire apparently.

Attached: 02f1f44aa138785b487284756b32d894.jpg (998x1200, 129K)

She'll come when we need her and she will destroy homosexuality

He looks cuter

Attached: djIBQsxl_400x400.jpg (242x242, 13K)

Murderers beyond good and evil can't be cute, user. He's an anemic rat. Only jinkos can be cute.

Attached: 69cc4a1e776690adf15949a7a044242d.jpg (757x1080, 72K)

Based Kyouka stealing the show again

Jinko is very cute too

Investigating is the only thing Ranpo is good at, he doesn't possess any ability, while Dazai has the strongest one. Fyodor got Ranpo out of the picture really easy.

I'm sorry but I fucking love Dazai. He makes my peepee become big peepee.

Is that his special ability?

Brainlets won't get this episode, innit.

>Cancels out Yosano's ability
JUST

I think Chuuya is cool, but he rarely appears in the manga. He only helps to give fanservice to certain fans who believe he carries the series. I remember when he appeared in that ova that should have focused solely on Kunikida, but Bones had him appear for no reason. The guy isn't relevant to the main story like Atsushi, Dazai, Kyouka and Akutagawa are.

Yeah, it does suck that it happens automatically and he can't shut it off. Poor lad is always getting shot, stabbed, or in car wrecks. Kind of a double edged sword.
Dazai's power isn't strong at all. Once he cancels out an ability it's still a man to man fight, and he's completely vulnerable to guns etc. It can't give him any edge over anyone else, just make the fight on equal grounds.
Do gay guys like him? I thought all his fans were women. I love him for Yea Forums reasons so idk.

Attached: bc9244c029bd32afb462ac41addc32ed.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

Can confirm women are Dazai fags

girls don't have a penis

Dazai a cute!

Attached: D5kykuGW0AE4ijy.jpg (1200x1098, 283K)

cute things confirmed cute

Attached: 0bfd19b0f184c617b099d19db667ee9d.jpg (803x720, 69K)

I'm the only one that doesn't like Dazai? I don't mind asshole characters when they are in the good side, heck that's one of my favorite tropes but I HATE when dude's clearly an asshole but every other character is like "w-wow he's so awesome! yay dazai-san!". He's clearly a borderline Gary Stu. Wish there were characters that would actually call his shit out besides Chuuya who's only fujobait and Kunikida where he only calls out that he doesn't work properly.

His keikakushit is stale but the writer can't do anything but that.

I don't hate him but he's indeed boring because of the reasons you stated.

He's a mother fucker but he gets shit done and he's hot

>acts useless but actually does tons of work he goes unrecognized for
>lets his coworkers think poorly of him, but would take a shot in the gut for them
>so miserable he's depressed to the point of suicide, only friend in the world is dead, still acts cheerful every day
>gets roughed up just to get information to save atsushi in guild arc
how is he an asshole, exactly?

Attached: bd856c14c04febd0fc70265ab3d8fb84.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

>Dazai's power isn't strong at all
>man to man fight
It's not for fighting. It could be used to keep any disaster-level ability user in check, e.g. Chuya or Q.
Also, why Dazai hates the boy so much? I would shamelessly tease Q all the time.

"The most common meaning of joker is a wild card in poker. There are often two extra joker cards included in a deck of cards. These cards have no suit, and they traditionally feature a character dressed as a court jester or clown. When a player draws a wild card, they can designate it to stand for any card of their choice. This adds a random element to games and affects the odds."
thoughtco.com/joker-2728171

It is odd that they wouldn't take them out, but maybe the japanese just like wild cards

I don't mind that he's a dick since I want to believe that there's a reason for that, but the endless keikakuing ruins him for me a bit. I hope that the writer of the series has a perfect explanation for him being such a smart fuck, otherwise I won't be satisfied. BEAST had an interesting reason for Dazai's actions (at least in the summary), but I wonder if the main story will get anything like that.

Attached: 1553724912838.png (1000x1000, 778K)

His character works a million times better when he's working for the port mafia. When he's working at the ADA it's just kinda meh.

He's even more boring with the mafia. The mafia in general is shit.

I've never read the source material, so when it got to this part where it's bright as fuck out and he's about to explain his ability, I thought he was gonna pull a "9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors" and manipulate matter so that the ship was actually in the desert
I like the real version of events more, though.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-03-15h27m57s136.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

DID ANYONE HERE NOTICE THE PLOTHOLE OF THIS EPISODE?

if the door was locked and stuffed with cotton, how would ace be able to get into the room?
And yes the door is locked, as established by the slave trap boi "not even we have a key to get out of here".

what does this mean?
it means the only way he could of stuffed the lock is after the door had been opened and thus being in line of sight of ace.

*breathes in*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLOTHOLE

Attached: download (2).jpg (247x204, 8K)

You can block one side of a keyhole without blocking the other, you know.

this
fucking retard

>I'm the only one that doesn't like Dazai?
Yes.

No.

Oh my, what happened to Atsushi here?

Attached: cc5f47d4018afa39c813b1a68577ae2a.png (479x608, 208K)

He is a good guy though?

He's not even an asshole he's just playful and he steps up when people need him

The lower half of his body accidentally went beast while he was fucking no one Atsushi will be an forever alone fagot

Don't bully the tiger

rip flower mirror's flower, took the atsushi is for protecting and is a precious child and good husband

idk man, manipulating and screwing with people lives like chuuya, akutagawa and gin and then abandoning them like nothing happened and never held accountable for his own actions also he knows he fucked up akutagawa yet STILL manipulates him and never recognized him even though he know aku suffers because of that and that shitty mentality that he taught him was the reason kyouka had to suffer from the same fate.

he also manipulates atsushi a lot.

Maybe.

Yeah he's a douche, but Akutagawa won't confront him about it because he still has his battered wife syndrome. Dazai acting ruthless towards Aku is meant to parallel the way Atsushi was treated in the orphanage, which means that Dazai himself had a lot of baggage from his younger years, and becoming a mafia executive with a dumb underling just amplified that. Didn't the manga mention something about Dazai's erased criminal records or something like that? Can't wait to learn how fucked up his upbringing was.

i noticed this too
shit writing

>erased criminal records
Yes, ango erased it for him. All of that was just in the course of his working for the mafia though. Dazai himself admits he made a mistake but there's not much he can do about it now. He gave aku a headpat at the end of flying whale arc.
seething
if you can call it "manipulating". he's never actually hurt atsushi. the only one to ever suffer from dazai's keikaku is dazai himself. tiger regeneration. he saved atsushi's wife for him, pulled strings to clear her to work for the ADA legally, saved the ADA more than once, saved kunikida's ass more than once, arranged to spare the Sheep in 15 arc, burned a bridge with the mafia just to try and save odasaku, let ango walk away even though he was a traitor.

I mean, I would want dazai as a coworker. he's capable and makes sure everyone is safe. maybe you're just assmad about him dumping you or something, chuuya.

Attached: b0ed92dcc1092462b6ee1c212999f762--orphan-bungou-stray-dogs-odasaku.jpg (700x500, 64K)

Maybe he doesn't appear much because he is too OP

This episode wasn't main canon?

So wait, was Dead Apple in the story or just a spinoff with no canon influence?

this. can someone explain how chuuya is canonically a literal fucking GOD? do gods exist in bsd universe, then?

Attached: 3aa28cfee1dbd9a0bf7a06e838fe85a0.jpg (939x1200, 160K)

It is.

He doesn't appear because he has no role.

It's anime original with no canon influence.

It was. This week they adapted chapter 42. Next week they will adapt chapter 38 and 41.

So what exactly is Fyodor's ability?

Attached: 1553403873536.jpg (229x250, 8K)

They still haven't defeated him in the manga and he hasn't used his ability many times to have a proper guess.

I really hope he is the final villain of the Manga

for some reason I thought the movie was just anime original stuff and ignored it, did I fuck up?

How is this series so much more enjoyable without the MC and his scooby doo gang?

nvm just reads the thread

It's not.

It is, though.

These last 4 episodes have been so much better than anything before them.

This first 3 episodes were irrelevant garbage.

Nothing about Chuuya is good.

The scooby doo gang gets better from here on.

He's a breath of fresh air after 2 seasons of fumbling stupid stereotype MC.

Fujoshit pls go.

>stupid fujo stereotype
>good anything

>insulting atsushi
kys

Attached: d7fdbccdeb3498d365d7fbd79dd84b96.jpg (540x760, 50K)

Fyodor is a member of the Decay of Angels. They're five members: one of them is dead now, another one was introduced recently in the manga and there's 2 members that are not known yet.
And there's another group that works for the government that's antagonizing the ADA whose leader is childhood friends with Fukuzawa.

just to note, fukuzawa is like 43 and has this woman waiting on him to come back and marry her. she has to be at least 30 years old by now even with a large agegap... what is wrong with this guy?
hunting dogs, and they're from spoon loicense land.

Attached: 72110226_p3_master1200.jpg (840x1200, 268K)

>scooby doo
Starting this season Atsushi, Kyoka, Yosano and Kunikida haven't had a rest from terrible things happening to them.

God this Manga is way too long. Will Bones animate all of it?

I like his character, but I don't like how he always gets put in the center of things. He works better when he's on the fringes doing normal stuff and not facing down the villain in a battle of perfect predictive prowess.

Go back to Yea Forums you obnoxious faggot.

Attached: talk normally.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Bones might dump it after this season, since the ongoing arc is really long and different. Also it's full of minor/new characters, while the main characters get very little spotlight.

The manga is monthly and Fyodor won't be taken down anytime soon. The movie was successful, they can do more while the manga releases more chapters. There's 73 chapters and this season is going to adapt until chapter 53 for a good stopping point.

>There's 73 chapters
Wow so few? here i expected over 100.
>different
Define different like the plot is completely unreleated?

Attached: 0131_Izumi_Kyouka_full.png (750x1060, 150K)

>Bones

Kadokawa owns the IP and S3 is produced by Lantis and Glovision. Looks like some pulled out of the community.

>tfw crepe place in town
>never eaten a crepe before
is it worth $12+?

Attached: 43038022_516338178830591_7202125024004592455_n.jpg (1080x762, 60K)

Most Mafia and ADA members are irrelevant because they're taken down, Yosano the girl doctor that revives people has the spotlight, new characters introduced frequently. Atsushi, Kyoka, Ango and Lucy are the most relevant.

>Define different like the plot is completely unreleated?
It starts out very grimdark (which I loved), basically the existence of ADA is at stake and things get violent. There are a couple of back stories that are very interesting, but it's also full of twists after twists and focuses on characters that I don't personally care about like traitor-kun. Imo it's been going on for long enough and I'd like to see it get wrapped up in some sort of a conclusion.

I didn't care about that character but I am starting to like him after getting the focus in the new chapters.

>traitor-kun
And who is that?

The red-headed kid who's always with Gin and the Black Lizard guy

Oh but is the twist at least interesting? Makes him a good character or more enjoyable?

He's voiced by the guy who sang season 2 OP. Before this arc he's been an irrelevant Mafia member

Attached: 14dd6d849a4c515a803126440852.jpg (1191x670, 70K)

I'm not saying that he didn't help or that he's not on the good side. My problem with him is that no one EVER points out how an asshole he has been. I wish people treating him well after finding out and confronting him for the shit he did. Add the fact he's the perfect guy who's like 10 steps ahead of everyone always makes his character much more annoying.

Also, we don't know his past beyond of what we already saw and even so wouldn't excuse the countless crimes that he did, same with Aku.

you misspelled Kyouka

The twist itself was pretty cool. It was related to Yosano's back story, who deservedly got a lot of spotlight and is one of the best things about the ongoing arc.

He seems to be a normal guy in the middle of crazy people that are in the side of justice.

>My problem with him is that no one EVER points out how an asshole he has been.
Maybe that's why he has such a desire to kill himself. Not every evil deed goes punished.

Attached: 1522942438799.jpg (1018x911, 90K)

dude, ranpo is 10x the asshole and everyone loves him. you need to relax, man.
>He's voiced by the guy who sang season 2 OP
for real? fuck, i haven't paid attention to his lines. he's only had a few.

Attached: 5bcad00a175e54e46e6132de2b2ad34d.png (731x1024, 850K)

The last three episodes were cute, fuck the haters.

Attached: hands.jpg (1000x1124, 188K)

He's asshole in personality not actions. Also they have to put up with him because he's smart as fuck and they need him.

I wish the characters would treat him like they do with Mephisto in Ao no Exorcist...

We get it already, you have a hateboner.

Attached: screwoff.jpg (371x318, 21K)

so do i read the mango or watch the anime?

Attached: CVPCF4y.png (524x541, 232K)

Animu, mango and LN

Best boy, dont > me

You'll never know unless you try it.

Clock Tower arc when? I wanna see what Arthur C. Doyle and Lewis Caroll damnit.

How do you play tic-tac-toe in an arcade?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 27 [480p].mkv_snapshot_14.01_[2019.04.19_13.32.20].jpg (848x480, 62K)

Might be a player vs bot speed thing where you gotta win more games with the bot faster than your friend can.

Yeah, I do. Choke and die Dazai.

Attached: IMG_20190504_000440.jpg (371x318, 86K)

wait, the shouta died???

Yes

life is not fair user

At least he got killed by best boy.

Silly user Dazai wasn’t in the whole episode

Attached: New Canvas.png (1116x1323, 768K)

>He doesn't like atsushi

He's one of the few MCs that manage to be a pussy both figuratively and literally

I hope they don't skip the chapter where Atsushi finds out the guy who ran his orphanage died, it would bring the action to a halt later but doing it within the next few episodes would work.

I just want to see the bit were atsushi says I'm making today my second birthday animated

>Op and ED out in 4 days
Can not wait

Praying to whoever's up there that the current versions of the op/ed aren't final.

they'll change it

>He is a good guy though?
We're talking about Dazai? If you mean he's on the side of good then yeah he's a "good guy" in that sense. However, good and evil mean nothing to Dazai, which was stated by Odasaku himself in his last moments. The author even hinted that Dazai's true self is a sadist, who enjoys manipulating people, in other words the guy doesn't mind using horrible, underhanded tactics to get the better of someone. Dazai is not a good guy.

But he uses underhand tactics for the greater good and is pretty selfless like pointed out

Nyaa

Attached: D5jsMG6XoAARTrD.jpg (750x1060, 54K)

He actually became a reliable member of the agency quite fast. I don't understand why he's a whelp in the movie again.

They'd better. These not-OPs are toying with my nerves. And Bones clearly has the capacity to animate cool dynamic scenes so making a new OP shouldn't be too much to ask.

>have to wait 4 more days
For what purpose?
that gives me mixed feels. he was a dick, but it turns out he had reasons for being a dick? he kept his being a tiger a secret, but didn't bother to inform atsushi. i don't know if he's retarded or what. feels apologist for child abuse.

Attached: 5dce6c823382148e7816ff7a5357b76e.jpg (4093x2894, 1.01M)

Why are these threads always so dead?

I hate the chapter because it tried to justify all the tortures and abuses Atsushi suffered. The reasons he did everything to Atsushi were retarded and in no way I feel any compassion for the guy.

no no mang, taking a branding iron to a 6 year old is toooootally justified. That whole "it's okay to cry over the death of your father" line made me want to throw up. who could abuse something as precious as baby atsushi? Look at this bundle of love and joy.

Attached: 83ab1a0981e92963a44ee8640f02cf04.jpg (948x1200, 152K)

I felt that way too, but I like to think it was supposed to show how fucked up Dazai and Atsushi are that Dazai would suggest the guy was like Atsushi's father and Atsushi would suddenly forgive the guy.

>amazing gymnast turns absolutely anything into dazai bashing
Imagine being this hateful. Where did Dazai touch you?

Attached: 09db1fd7f9c2b4da72f0eb3aa167b729.jpg (1280x1233, 122K)

God I wish he touched meI'm not trying to say it in bad way, it's hinted at that Dazai doesn't have a great past, so him suggesting this horrible man is like a father to Atsushi is probably a part of that.

For science reasons, do you have any more small Atsushis?

a man of culture, I see. I think pic rel artist has several more.
>Dazai doesn't have a great past
Well, Mori is Dazai's main father figure. Mori also "raised" Yosano until she ended up depressed to the point she was in a wheelchair with ptsd.

Speaking of, did child Yosano and Dazai ever meet? They both had interactions with Mori, though Dazai a few years later than her. Well, answers never because it's a monthly.

Attached: acc5909ef8aa7255bed0a0fe9b96abc5.jpg (885x1200, 218K)

This shit is so cute, thanks for the sauce user

Attached: 70509984_p10.jpg (1787x1162, 516K)

I want to give him tea over rice

tfw will never make a family with dazai and toddler atsushi, will never give them homecooked meals and watch them take baths together

Attached: 70509984_p9.jpg (2048x1758, 684K)

Can't tell if this thread is 100% g/a/y or women

Being 3D is suffering

I'm hyped for Tolkien. Dude power should be fucking insane

tfw
wholesome things are wholesome

Attached: 49e09d74ff8aff234192c2639a37d8c1.jpg (980x780, 70K)

I'm straight and I like BSD so much. unironically my favourite even. All the keikakus, fights and plot twist, they're just clicked perfectly for my taste.

bsd is canon straight

Attached: 9beae5e2acc4ab8aa886a45fcbdac47f.jpg (1215x2160, 189K)

Bless Yosano and Kyouka for keeping the fags at bay

If there were more women writers/literacy figures we would have a lot more girls. Even kyouka and kouyou were males irl. The author is actually PUSHING for women characters. Can't be helped women fucking shit at writing.

>literacy
lmao i meant literary

very rude. rude is not tolerated. this is a civilized bsd thread.
traumatized lolis are best girls

Attached: 2c65c0a4e4f01da95dd2be26f682d1e4.jpg (604x309, 28K)

There are plenty of popular female writers Japanese and non Japanese they can choose from.

list them. And their best works too.

sure, here ya go. reminder that /pol/posting is a bannable offense. yamete

Attached: 4f1bb7ead09d6c0e01945995daef2800.jpg (1074x696, 144K)

Okay which one of you was this

>ask for sources
>g-go away /pol/

Attached: 1524000887466.gif (420x460, 16K)

i'm not google, nor am i Yea Forums, and I don't need to justify a chinese moving fingerpainting to some retard.
i dislike chuuya-dazai outside of bullying and bromance but 15 is inarguably adorable.

Attached: 1ad322ba6d5b30de7aafffddfa8799b1.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

Dazai is good because he has to be. Not because he wants to be.

No one is forcing him

this. he chose to switch to the side of good. it's the inheritance of the will of odasaku. that's a lot stronger than someone who was always good or is naturally good imo. it's a conscious choice.
also rip odasaku too good for this world

Attached: 62dd26d4b5ccec882d582fd13bf98036.jpg (500x716, 79K)

Rest in peace best boy
off topic but I fucking cried on and off for days when it hit me Dazai helped out Atsushi because of Odasaku telling him to look after some orphans.

iktf. Dark Era was so amazing I still rewatch those 4 episodes as standalone frequently. It's such a bittersweet story. "People live to save themselves" makes me tear up like nothing else.

Attached: 53406f86b5e5ef68c96a0fdaea78e20a.jpg (750x1039, 166K)

Yet he abandoned Aku and Gin... Maybe one day he can do better.

Besides A and the kimono woman, do we know the identity of the other Port Mafia executives?

t. akutagawa
they were already fubar. he can't timetravel, what do you want from him? all a man can do is to do better from thereon out.
i think chuuya became an exec. rimbaud used to be an exec before the power of handholding killed him.
i'm more interested in the backstory of fukuzawa, mori, and natsume-sensei on their keikaku to split power. natsume was seen hanging out with dazai back in dark era years, so does dazai know about it or not is my question? he also tried to convert odasaku to light side, as well as that ended.
monthly manga, answers in 10 years.

Attached: 9819d39d7fdf5ebe647f97d4e3ccfc3a.jpg (817x1024, 156K)

Why is all the good shit monthly I fucking hate my life

I want him to be happy forever

Attached: 71826259_p16.jpg (404x337, 33K)

if it wasn't monthly it wouldn't be as high quality. catch 22.

Attached: a2dd7bfa0b89a50b9206f5fe4b7b07fb.jpg (640x744, 66K)

Fair

I'm a bit lost on the timeline now, when exactly did this episode take place?
>Tricks a guy into killing himself
But how

Same timeline as main story. The anime even mentions a character from the movie.

>You can leave my mental space if you kill your self [:3c
>Ah okay then
>Turns out it's reality and not a mental space

Yeah I didn't watch the movie

We're back to the present now, we'll get back to the ADA next week

Tell me about Dazai, why does he wear the bandages?

incredibly deep symbolism, i'm sure

Attached: 7aa680e161299badf00cac0e56214c89.jpg (579x604, 56K)

I don't think an official reason has been given but it's probably to do with his suicide fascination

speaking of
the hanging scene this ep put me off suicide by hanging, seeing how the throat was constricted like that. looked quite painful.

Yeah the objective is to strangle you essentially, I imagine it would be quite painful, especially since you couldn't escape without someone else's help if you were to regret it

>erotic asphyxiation feels good
>hanging to death is unpleasant and painful
i don't understand.

The real question is why does he want to an hero so badly?

He browses Yea Forums

Attached: No_Longer_Human_(Osamu_Dazai_novel)_cover.jpg (246x404, 11K)

Deep

Who cares?Dazai a cute!

a cute-est
has /bsd/ read any of the novels?

Seconded

Attached: 73628805_p7.jpg (922x1229, 1.13M)

I doubt Yosano and Dazai ever met as children or teens, or at least not on friendly terms. Mori got Yosano out of the psych ward when the Tri-Partite plan was first being implemented specifically because he thought Immortal Brigade 2.0 was the ebst way to seize control of the Mafia. After Fukuzawa took her, it was probably a matter of finding a new kid to use and abuse.

Assuming of course Mori wasn't pulling off his own keikaku, and it was all a plan to make sure the ADA got themselves a super healer to increase the likelihood of them not dying horrifically when the two organisations ever had to butt heads, as well as creating a witness to his and Fukuzawa's disagreement in case anyone ever asked if perhaps the two were in cahoots.

As in the novels written by the character's namesake or the LNs? Because I have read neither

>keikaku
even for him that would be a stretch. I really want to know where Mori got Dazai from. I want one. But yeah, they never seemed to recognize each other or anything. It would just have been cute for Mori to have an entire harem of abused children dressed in frilly clothes.

Attached: 0664fc7d02eabd0efc9cf5e4bef2f159.jpg (814x1199, 140K)

>So much of a lolicon his own ability is a loli

I'm also quite interested in how Mori got Dazai.Because I want one It's not like his power is obvious and it's likely Dazai might not have known what it was when he was younger.

Attached: 64129441_p3.jpg (464x441, 135K)

>Stray Dogs
Dazai was probably an orphan, his parents abandonned him because the medical bill was too high due to his suicides

Attached: oh.png (315x135, 14K)

Nice digits
And yeah I assumed he was an orphan but there are quite a few of those knocking about, so Mori must have found Dazai somehow

user, god bless.
My guess would be a juvenile delinquent facility.
So if Dazai touches Mori, Elise would disappear... Well, at least we know they never had a threesome. But really I imagine that would have come as a bit of a shock with how much of a devoted papa Mori is.

Attached: 5978aea2864eea9067c6c15b1a15394b.jpg (900x674, 96K)

Mafia Atsunyan when?

Attached: 69938254_p8.png (600x800, 299K)

Forget that, give me my Mafia Yosano AU.

this is not the face of a murderer, user.

Attached: 6df42730e6c7f7feed52af2e17a52ac6.jpg (983x1200, 180K)

Well actually i think i read somewhere that Mori met Dazai when he was treating the injuries from his suicides, it's probably from the light novel

The wiki backs that up so I assume it's in some official material somewhere

Well, thank you, friend. God I love Dazai so much. His antics never get old.

Attached: 253351ed60f81995aa9492eaaf107129.png (1038x824, 280K)

How do I marry him?

Attached: 68887807_p11.jpg (1663x2577, 703K)

I was going to say Chuuya could just float Dazai but then my brain kicked in.Being Dazai is suffering

Double-suicide is the only way

Attached: commit death.jpg (840x405, 24K)

get in line
>enemy of all women

Attached: f5992d3f6b0feb8d39fc91e6f5741a51.jpg (560x1645, 138K)

>has /bsd/ read any of the novels?
Not outside of the American ones. Would like to read some Dostoevsky soon, though

Does watching Aoi Bungaku count?

>loosing to a ginger
One of my lowest moments

Be a woman who wants to double suicide with him.

Both boxes are ticked

He's yours.

A match made in heaven!

Attached: 1538089259699.png (438x480, 822K)

pastebin.com/SyL5k3t8
libgen for the rest. If it's dosty start with Notes, then Crime and Punishment, then Brothers Karamazov, and demons if you're still interested. I also recommend Natsume Soseki, Mori Ogai, and Dazai's works.
The reason Randou (Rimbaud) was always cold is because he was a frenchman who went to live in northern africa for ten years and then couldn't stand the cold of the french winters anymore and couldn't come home.

Attached: 25f9aee29dc6dcdc31000d63d738243b.jpg (736x745, 54K)

>a bsd thread with more than 300 replies
woah

The actual story finally started.

I'm wathching only bsd this season.

Same

I gave the new OPM a chance but it's pretty mediocre

Yes, they do. Chuuya is a personality created to stop Arahabaki from going on a rampage, when Randou tried to absorb Arahabaki into his own ability, he only took Chuuya and left Arahabaki to annihilate everything by accident. Releasing Chuuya restored Arahabaki to its sealed state within him, but it still manifests as his ability. He can't use it to its fullest potential without using Corruption, which reverts his mindset to Arahabaki's mindless drive to destroy.

TLDR Chuuya is sort of a god, but more accurately he's the thing a god is sealed within.

Are they just all shinto gods, then? Doesn't shinto have like 8 million gods? (not kidding, read that number the other day.) Lord, just imagine 8 million things to potentially piss off.

Attached: 4d32c22e6f3b3b7023c31d35c6aa521f.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

Arahabaki is the only one we know of, and that one specifically was a mindless engine of destruction that humans managed to contain somehow. I don't think people have to worry about gods much.

Lovecraft was also not an ability user and was probably a Deep One or something like that.

What is his ability exactly? He can automatically one shot anyone evil?

No one knows, but one of his goons in the manga apparently had some part of his personality removed, and when it manifested in Dead Apple it was a perfect copy of Dostoevsky without trying to kill him, so it's probably something to do with brain stuff.

Well, I guess it makes impossible to show any battle with him since mangaka still hasn't told what is his power.

Furuta is that you? Literally a same face.

Why is Dazai's hand smaller than cute Gingerdwarfs?

Answers never.
I also don't enjoy the implications regarding Lovecraft's not-ability ability.

Attached: 84d349c237260be4829fe63714e008c2.jpg (600x450, 67K)

Ability: BUMP

The name of it is "Crime And Punishment", so if he views ability users as a crime against God, perhaps the punishment is his ability to insta-kill ability users

Dostoevsky is such a dick. Stupid russian bastard.

I wish tiger-boy turned into a full tiger more often instead of going furfag mode.

Tigers look boring in anime fights because they can't punch people and angrily yell words at the bad guy

I'm surprised by how much this thread has lasted.

this

Kyoka is cute!

Attached: Bungou Stray Dogs - Dead Apple (Movie) [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_01.24.13_[2019.01.08_ (1920x1080, 213K)

Why is Atsushi a pedo?

He's not?

what author is this

Anonymous

>user chan will you double suicide with me?
What do?

Attached: 72501868_p12.jpg (718x886, 260K)

you go first

Cutest tiger

Attached: 70817691_p9.jpg (3071x2975, 359K)

nya

Attached: 70509984_p0.jpg (1024x809, 242K)

Doesn't know that doors with locks on both sides requiring a key to open in either direction would have to have a double cylinder lock. Stuffing junk into the opening on one side would easily stop the real key from working while still allowing entry from the other side.

Fucking furies

Mori is pretty based

>Get's himself 2 lolis and a shota
Is any BSD more based?

He's a very pragmatic character who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it and who cares about his subordinates. I can definitely respect him for it.
>2 lolis and a shota
The chad Mori

Are the LNs worth reading?That is if they even have fan translations.

How long before a fujo an heros in the name of Dazai?

Dazai!

Attached: 65625727_p18.png (600x600, 237K)

I like Dazai because he acts like an epik meme

I love him too...asides from Dazai. Hes my favorite character.

>This is what Dazai haters think Dazai fags think about Dazai
I hope you'll see the light soon

Attached: 72501868_p27.jpg (2048x1536, 1.4M)

My top 3 are Sigma, Mori and Dazai. Aside from his linework looking like some kind of Reshiram gijinka, Sigma seems like a kindhearted sort of person (and it's quite relatable when he's frustrated), Mori I like, because of how pragmatic he is and how subtle his characterisation is and I enjoy trying to puzzle out his motivations and Dazai I definitely like because he acts like an epik meme - his antics are hilarious and I also enjoy characters who have a cloudcuckoolander aspect who then shift to a more serious mindset, if some situation arises and also I enjoy his villainous potential.

Attached: 1526540342461.png (703x571, 362K)

So what the fuck is Dostoevsky's problem? He wants to free the world from Crime?

I get the feeling that he's only in it for the giggles and it doesn't help that after his introduction the story becomes one giant mindfuck

I'm still reeling from the start of the current manga arc

I want to fuck the clown

Sigma has only existed for two chapters. You should wait longer, user, he could just be acting nice. He's part of the group trying to literally kill
every ability user in Yokohama after all.
Based. God I love Dazai so much. Finally a character I can relate to. His seiyuu is top notch too.
Age of consent is 14 in japan. Kyouka is 14. Atsushi is lawful.

Attached: 41dae4ba3d18be073e0d951807a5a4a3.jpg (950x900, 120K)

I'm still not sure if they're in the real world or if it's just one giant lotus eating machine. Hopefully the anime will clarify what the fug is happening.

Atsushi is 18, Kyouka 14, I fail to see the problem

It's not possible for him to turn out worse than my other favourite characters (mostly a list of sociopaths, megalomaniacs, genocidal maniacs, magnificent bastards with the smoothest keikakus and the occasional and the purest character to have ever pured).

My favourite character list includes terrible people who do terrible things such as Irving Braxiatel from Doctor Who, the gentleman with thistledown hair from a book and characters like Char Aznable from anime. Even the pure ones have usually committed at least one massive genocide or betrayed those closest to them.

Bungou Stray Dogs is usually soft on the villainous scale and even the terrible people are light grey on the villainous scale. Dostoevsky is the only one who comes close to outright villain, but then again I have had to revise that as recently I came across an author who manages to make his protagonists do things worse than the most villainous villain who ever villained and also to present them as good. BSD is comfy in the manner that many characters are the heroes of their own stories and it also allows the narrative to be more flexible.

Although, I would prefer it if Sigma was a pure cinnamon roll, part of the fun around rooting for being a huge characterfag is that you'll never know what they'll do next or if the narrator is unreliable! It takes a lot to make me dislike a character and I like it when characters seem to have an inner life of their own. Whilst the plot in BSD isn't the best, some of the subplots are great and the side characters, in particular, to have qualities that make me enjoy them.

please don't use tumblr language here.

I hadn't considered that they could not be in reality, but that is a definite possibility, thinking about it, it doesn't seem like they're many other ways out of their current predicament, but that raises the question of how all the ADA + lots of other characters were pulled into the delusion, unless the slav is just that powerful

How long until the author jumps the shark and makes himself a character?

I think the ada are in reality because the last step of Dostoevsky's plan is to use the page on a full moon, likely to fuck with Atsushi or something, but if they we're in a mental space Dostoevsky could easily just make it a full moon. It's been a while since I've read it updates when? so I might be wrong on a few things

dosters used a page of the book. whatever is written there becomes reality.
author is already pennamed after kafka...won't happen unless you count kafka becoming a character.

Attached: 1b2f2a33137d421dca64f3e093b13a75.jpg (843x1153, 64K)

I love this Canadian!

Attached: 60317482_p0.jpg_new.jpg (1860x2630, 2.98M)

>crackedbitch is a fucking LEAF
no kidding. day of the rake when?

Attached: 5302360203eca645d860a644f25ee1571aa801d3_00.jpg (400x506, 42K)

Why does Ranpo barely get any love?You'd think Hiroshi being his seiyuu would do something for him

Unlike other guys in the agency, he's the only one without powers and avoiding fights as much as possible.

So yeah he doesn't get much spotlight and i do like that guy.

>set at detective agency
>lead detective is background character
being ranpo is suffering.

Attached: 8a8bec47dad66e811b6d58967127d57c.jpg (600x338, 24K)

He only involved stuff that doesn't require him to face off Gifted fucks.

And if he does he just let Dazai/Atsushi to deal with.

He can be somewhat useful against some gifted people as long as their close range fighters like when he traps that guy in Edgar's book

My guess is he just hates ability users and wants to destroy them all.

Ranpo a cute too bad he's a literal man child

I want to teach Ranpo how to ride the train!

>250 IQ
>can't use a train

Attached: 62562955_p31_master1200.jpg (595x756, 286K)

I still love him

Just my personal opinion, but Ranpo's one of my least favorite characters in the series.
>no ability, but he's so smart with muh glasses that it's practically clairvoyance
>weird relationship with Fukuzawa where he's thirsty for "praise"
>selfish, bratty attitude (ofc he's probably a caring person underneath but he's still a whiny fuck 90% of the time)
>random disabilities like "can't use public transport"
He'll probably get an arc that explains why he's the way he is, but until then he just seems quirky for the sake of being quirky. Kind of like Q, who I also dislike and was nothing but a plot device in the Guild arc. But of course lots of fans will eat that shit up because uwu they're so smol and cute xddd. That said, I do like most Ranpo episodes because whodunnit stories are always fun. Also I like the idea of ADA being a group of gifted ability users that all work in order to help a non-gifted person solve mysteries. I just wish Ranpo himself was more than just a bunch of tropes.

I genuinely think Ranpo's autistic, think about it,
>Keen interest in things to the point of not caring about important things
>Smart
>Poor social skills

Atsucute

Attached: 68462953_p10.jpg (768x1024, 198K)

I fucking despise Q and want to watch Dazai gut him. Ranpo isn't nearly as bad, he honestly cares for the ADA and yosano. He was a shit not to go save atsushi though. he's just a autistic savant.
ranpo is the poster child for autism.

Attached: 98707b32e4f43ddc91ae8ba6bd40f0bf.jpg (800x1132, 70K)

Glad to see the Q hate is strong, little fucker can burn in hell

man this thread is full of fujoshi shit. can't we get some nice kyouka art in here? Sadly i am lacking in it myself otherwise i would help.

It's a fujo series sadly, which is a shame because the few girl characters are top tier.

take your ass to pixiv and download some. don't tell me you can't even read niprunes?

Attached: 14979783b980ff36a84533bfbc70b917.png (1024x931, 935K)

Attached: 61413299_p10.png (568x1000, 328K)

What the fuck why did Dostoevsky kill such a qt3.14?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bungou Stray Dogs - 29 [480p].mkv_snapshot_21.44_[2019.05.05_12.54.25].jpg (848x480, 85K)

I've been watching Bugou since it aired in 2016 and I still don't know if I like it or not. The show is all over the place, so many characters don't get proper development or screen time and the Mafias and weird powers get boring pretty fast. What is this show trying to be?

It's not for everyone, if you don't like it by the 3rd season you're probably not going to like it.

Dazai is such a dick, I love him so much. I hope you guys are reading BSD Wan (the gag manga)
Awful taste. Could have started a harem with crosscheek. (His face looks like Chuuya's design from 15). Look what a good wife he would make, drying dostoevsky off so well.

Attached: bb7a5412bc8b42f96e476d05a5f3dcf8.jpg (397x604, 35K)

>Chuuya tries to use his ability to get his hat back
>NO LONGER HUMAN
I want to see it

>His face looks like Chuuya's design from 15
Yeah I thought it was a young Chuuya at first. Don't know why Dos doesn't want a cute sidekick.

cute

Attached: 71215659_p0.png (868x608, 412K)

So was there a reason for Dazai to wear a bandage over his eye while he was in the mafia or was it just for aesthetics?

This show has nice female characters, but they hardly get screentime much. I know the is mainly for BL fans, but still.

Must be fighting wounds ?

Got to distinguish him more from present day Dazai

symbolism and aesthetics. also

Attached: 7dbc5f563e105d586d93c9c9339e62da.jpg (642x464, 41K)

This ship is so ugly.

Anime or manga dazai?

>Ability: Reality manipulation
would be pretty funny actually.

Why is Akutagawa wearing a skirt

Sex hair from anime, dark soft eyes from manga. Might be the best male hair ever drawn, and from such a seemingly plain looking style. God bless Bones.
Only the midget half of it is ugly, now, friend.

Attached: 35dc04cdd66540f3252105a05dc1f605.jpg (587x683, 45K)

It's half finished but rate my Dazai

Attached: Dazai.png (3500x3500, 2.29M)

/beg/ but cute and better than half of pixiv
>accidentally opened guro of dazai with zero warnings or tags
I'm still upset. and not the good kind either.

You're amazing drawanon, you must do moar of this

Cute feet, post the finished version if the thread's still alive when you finish

So, why Fyodor didn't lose his ability in the mist? Is this even canon?

I'm glad this thread is still going. I recently got these cute cup noodle notebooks.

Attached: Akutagawa-Noodles.jpg (1062x1500, 520K)

Attached: Atsushi-Noodles.jpg (1060x1500, 498K)

Cute!

I want to have Dazai's haircut.

Thanks user, those noodles have healed my heart

Chuuya.

I love these things so much. I went and bought a few more to actually use.

Attached: Chuuya-Noodles.jpg (1079x1500, 510K)

And finally for the Dazai fans.

Attached: Dazai-Noodles.jpg (1050x1500, 437K)

Saving best until last, you're too cruel user, but thanks for posting these they're adorable

Attached: 73628805_p10.jpg (1018x1433, 1.15M)

Thank you user. I notice bsd gets a lot of paid commercial content and it's really popular in japan. They had a set for chocolate bars (dars?) as well. Sorry I can't find it, I have about 3k images, accept this. What a lovely thread it's been.

Attached: 05f58a7315cffa439310f99d63303489.jpg (340x360, 22K)

There are a couple Dars promos. I have a few, but I mainly went after Atsushi stuff.

I think the clearfile set had him with Dazai in a scarf. I need to dig them outta the container I keep all my clearfiles in and scan.

Attached: 0006828_bungou-stray-dogs-aeon-dars-christmas-collaboration-chocolate-and-illustration-sleeve.png (1114x868, 1.08M)

Nope I'm wrong. The clear file sets I have are Dazai/Chuya and Atsushi and ol Tuberculosis.

Shitty scans cause I don't want to open them.

Attached: Scan0003.jpg (1697x2335, 517K)

No, thank you. I don't really understand all the merch and promos but it sounds like you have them physical. Nice. I'd like to buy a set of the LNs when I get the money for it. I'm just so glad that for once something I like is popular. I'm totally playing the mobage as well. But yeah don't open it, I wear it's scanned online somewhere, I just seem to not have saved it.
>tuberculosis
Man, everyone and their mother had consumption back in the day. Don't joke about that shit.

Attached: fcc2c4ff9015cb87d10fac2032205b63.jpg (552x604, 32K)

Bless you user, I can die happy seeing that cute Aku fucking tuberculosis my sides

I don't understand "Tuberculosis", is it a nickname to Akutagawa ?

I've always referred to Akutagawa as Tuberculosis. He used to cough into his hand all the time. He stopped doing it from what I can tell. I caught up on the manga last night and I don't recall him coughing anymore.

Attached: candy.jpg (479x680, 75K)

I assume It's because he's always hacking up a lung

Attached: 71825421_p9_master1200.jpg (1200x1131, 1004K)

I don't think my heart can tolerate more of baby tiger

Where can I get myself a cute tiger?

Hang around shady orphanages

Attached: 70509984_p2.jpg (2048x1623, 607K)

I think he just has asthma or it's the toll of rashoumon. But In reality a lot of authors in the day had tb...Odasaku died of it, for one example, and iirc Dazai had it, although he obviously died of a splendid lover's suicide. I can't even read literature without encountering it. Just a generation ago it was everywhere and now it's disappeared, essentially. Consumption is scary shit. It eats your organs from the inside. Kidneys, lungs, you name it. It's terrifying.
It should be illegal to draw something that cute. I want an infant atsushi drawing inscribed on my gravestone.

Attached: a808728a4f9a23af6c4d640ea1bbe8dd.jpg (500x706, 48K)

I don't mind Kyouka x Atsushi but this misinformation is annoying. Also, even if it were that way, it only means they can consent to someone who's not legally an adult.

Attached: IMG_20190421_050808.jpg (923x767, 79K)

I want the head master's head on a fucking platter how could anyone hurt anything this cute?

Based Miyano though sometimes I can't unhear Okabe when Dazai talks

You won't execute the rest of the staff? You disappoint me user

Fuck it get all the twats, especially that fuck who said only children with parents can cry

>how could anyone hurt anything this cute
atsushi is for love and protecc

Attached: 42bffd619faca10ff653046199ad4941.jpg (900x950, 66K)

Atsunyan is for headpats and tea over rice

And hugs, lots of hugs and goodnight kisses

This

How does he do it?
>obviously male character, 18 years old, obviously male voice and dress, goofy straight-man
>gets in fights, shouts and screams at opponent, always getting the shit beat out of him
>absolute moeblob in fanart

Attached: c2a13a9d56187abb4d7acec260222ec3.jpg (599x405, 44K)

Because he suffered too much younger

ABILITY: BUMP 2

It's base symbolism for the end of Dark Era. When Oda tells Dazai to work for the good guys and pulls his eye bandages off, it's supposed to mean that now Dazai sees things differently now or some shit like that.

Oh, what was this guy gift again?
I watched the movie for the first time having watching the Season 2 for the 2nd time, but I don't think I understood it all that well.
I remember that he wasn't affected by Shibusawa's ability in the movie, but I didn't understand why really.

How has Season 3 been so far btw, guys?
I'm excited to watch it as soon as all the episodes are out. I can't wait.
I had a blast rewatching the first 2 seasons a few weeks ago.

>all the episodes are out
why? watch it with Yea Forums. otherwise you'll get spoiled on everything. and it's been fantastic. 15 wasn't as good as dark era but it was still amazing.
correct

Attached: 6cb49d6f17acdfbe77b3775bfa32317d.jpg (901x1200, 190K)

Attached: DwRWWXHXQAAMumH.jpg (1200x672, 99K)

Best boy

Attached: 45587150_p0.png (1100x1464, 1.03M)

Attached: 440px-Osamu_dazai_19480619.jpg (439x344, 39K)

Bros... I don't give a single shit anymore (lol

2lewd
t. Higuchi.
y-yamete. at least we get a lot of nice fanart of him underwater. Lazy bastard didn't even finish his last novel before taking the jump.

Attached: 1b1ca60c2ddf1f54a81ca62814d88339.png (1024x1417, 2.54M)