Post Anime that turned to crap halfway through its run

Interesting beginning and character development.

Turned into generic boring isekai.

Attached: SharkJumper.jpg (183x275, 15K)

>halfway

This turned to crap as soon as they made Raphtalia an old hag

As much I hate to admit it, this went to shit after ep 4, just before Filo appeared.
3rd wave episodes were actually good though.

Naruto, Charlotte as well. Gundum IBO

Attached: tobi.jpg (902x902, 314K)

Shield Hero was always bad. Just like most Isekei.

Why are the king and princess so needlessly antagonistic to Shield Hero? I'm only up to pirate ship wave, and it feels like Naofumi carries everyone in terms of everything other than stabbing things.

I'm still enjoying it

Because bad guy bad! the writer had a decent idea when it came to making the world and kickstarting the plot but when it came to fleshing out the plot or giving motivation to the villains he's retarded. That was one of the several reasons I dropped. Myne was basically no different than a saturday morning cartoon villain.
>I'm going to raise taxes on this village for no reason! No one can stop me!
>Oh shield hero is here, I'll rub this in his face!
>Oh no he stopped me!

Well, it looks like the past Shield Hero ( Not Naofumi ) used to be kind to demi-humans and did some "bad" things to the king's family or something like that.

So I guess he decided to protect the Demi-Humans land and not the people from Melromarc.

Darling in the Franxxx and SAO

Soul eater anime has to be the champion
Went from being the best battle shounen in the first 26 to a clusterfuck.
Deathnote is a good challenger for the spot too

Attached: 1539391550828.gif (350x403, 509K)

Well the previous Shield Hero basically super popular in Demi-Human land compare to the human land. The king sister got kidnap by some random demi-human so now he pay back by attack some guy who inherit the title of Shield hero because Shield Hero is popular in demi-human land.

Attached: aldnoah.jpg (1022x724, 164K)

But don't they kinda need all four heroes? Surely being shitty to one for the actions of an unrelated predecessor is short sighted?

We never said that the king was smart, he kinda petty like that.

it's convergence right?
all isekai have the same themes and tropes, the shield hero was already the strongest hero by ep8 with the rage shield
just because they dressed it up differently by making the MC an incel and making his start extremely disadvantageous just means his path to redemption is just more ridiculous

This show have serious issues with shitty writing but the bipolar floral queen takes the cake. "I'm going to kill all KHs if you don't make up with the church and DPSfags durr". A few seconds later: "Lol, not really, now that you fought me, here, lemme unlock you all of the bird shields. Oh, I also want to rest on your lap because it reminds me of the previous Shield hero, even though I remember fuck all with my chicken brain".

Keep watching the Anime user.
They say that the heroes are supposed to be summoned one on each land ( one per Dragon hourglass ) and protect that land from the waves and I guess help the others if needed.

FMA:B

the issue I find with literally every "gamer" issekai is they eventually get too strong and it becomes boring because the interesting parts are them getting stronger.

WOW AN ISEKAI THAT STARTED INTERESTING BUT BECAME THE SAME OLD SHIT LESS THAN HALFWAY THROUGH?

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

the struggle is the selling point and once they overcome it the payoff is the catharsis
i don't know if it's the anime/seasonal format but every isekai anime feels rushed and everyone becomes
so. fucking. strong.
like instantly

it's a combination of both I guess. Theu always get strong pretty early but the anime just makes the process even faster. I think the worst is when they're leveling up normally but then suddenly get an unrelated cheat level skill.

I was really enjoying spider girl killong things with DOTs but when she started spamming chaos magic or whatever I lost interest.

Correct

It was crap from the start

It sounded as another shitty cliched isekai and unique premise of MC being metoo'ed while made it look fresher it also sounded really terrible.

>turned into
We have garbage isekai every season that goes through the exact same process every time. Your fault for having expectations.

>halfway
As early as the 5th episode, though admittedly it doesn't truly become absolute garbage after the second wave.

I think you might be right

It's a fucking isekai, what did you expect

Lel basically