Still Fighting

I've been lurking and occasionally posting since 2008 and never made a thread, so here goes nothing. I've got a genetic disorder that's probably going to kill my ability to come here in a little while, so I wanted to make a post while I was still lucid. What're your favorite anime or manga that have to do with fighting the inevitable? Personally, my favorite was Girls' Last Tour (both manga and anime). Give me a few recommendations that I can read or watch while I'm still able to check them out. I really do love all of you - you've made me happy even if you didn't mean to.

Attached: gltliving.jpg (910x647, 136K)

Boku no Pico

Parts 5 and 6 of Jojo deal heavily with this, OP.

that sucks user. mind elaborating what's wrong with you? you don't have to if you'd rather not

my taste is shit so i have no recommendations i'm afraid.

>been lurking and occasionally posting since 2008
>starts a rec thread
yeah, that's gonna be a yikes from me

If you haven't seen it yet you need to watch Texhnolyze. It might turn you off in the beginning as it's incredibly slow paced but keep with it, the ending is incredible. Good luck user, don't give up.

madoka
also take care user

Attached: 1516387664169.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

I've got Huntington's presenting early on. I'm 29, so I know I'm well beyond the average age here, but I still feel like I belong. I've watched a lot of shit change over the years, but anons are still generally good overall.

My favorites of all time are Girls' Last Tour, Utena, Champloo, Berserk, Gankutsuou, and Planetes. If anyone cares, that's cool.

>I'm 29, so I know I'm well beyond the average age here
bitch i'm 35, fuck outta here with this pretend gatekeeping. you're never too old for cute anime girls

>all these unironic replies and recs
Yea Forums has truly lost it, huh?

I'm torn between helping you because you like Berserk
or giving you shit for liking Utena.

In any event, Trigun is about accepting reality, and what happens when you don't. A good watch, too.

Attached: Trigun-Image-3.jpg (1040x585, 49K)

Shit. I remember when Trigun aired in the US. Maybe I'll give some of it a rewatch. It's been long enough that it may feel new again.

I'm sure it'll feel dated as hell. But maybe in a fun way?

If you want a story about someone fighting against a universe actually designed to break them, There's YS, too. Movie soon.

Attached: Youjo Senki - 02 - Large 12.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

I haven't checked out YS. That's what I'll go with. Thanks user.

Sure. Enjoy every sandwich.

Just looked it up. I'll be honest here, I wouldn't be surprised if you were just bullshitting us for some (you)s but regardless I'm sorry for whats happening to you. I have dogshit taste so I don't know if you would even remotely enjoy anything I've watched. I'm not the praying sort, but I wish you the best all the same

Satoshi MIzukami

Gakkou Gurashi
It has similar deperessing yet happy go lucky vibes. The manga is gonna end in a couple of mounths.

Attached: Image-05_095.jpg (986x1400, 317K)

Lurk more, fag.

Girls Last Tour was great.
Fighting the inevitable? If you're looking for acceptance I recommend you watch Yokohama Shopping Trip and obviously if you haven't already Neon Genesis. There's also Death Parade but that one might be too nihilist.

I hope you get better, man, your disease sounds fucked.
Godspeed, user, ganbare.

Attached: Unknown-1.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Your taste is great.
Planetes and Girls Last Tour are also part of my favourites.

haibane renmei