Raildex

New thread because the other one was delete

Attached: 1556767349698.png (239x267, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4716593
twitter.com/topturtling
ameblo.jp/asakura-azumi/entry-12458275522.html
twitter.com/js_06/status/1124471876024242181
whv-amusic.com/sajounohana/discography/single/index00100000.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74551524
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, why was it deleted? What did I miss?

You're asking for this one to get deleted too.

Junko had Electricity power and Yuuri had moisture powers. It almost like someone already had plan of combining Mikoto and Misaki powers together from the start and that was the purpose of the IDEAL's Labs

>Thread gets deleted for low quality OP
>new thread then gets made with even worse OP

>referencing a deletion in the OP
How new?

Late to the Index III party. Did they really change Imagine Breaker's SFX? It's shit now.

Has she won the Toumabowl yet?

Attached: 1546022349730.jpg (2526x1416, 690K)

The micronism of level fours and the macronism of level fives are connected

Does MisaMisa has potential to become Level 6?

I actually don't mind it but I hope they go back to the original because that SFX would work a lot better for World Rejector.

No but I really wish she doesn't.

I actually think it's too loud for WR, WR feels like it'd sound more subdued.

I think it sounds kinda neat. It actually sounds like something's being negated rather than simply broken or blocked.

Funny thing is neither of the sounds are really accurate. According to the novels, Imagine Breaker sounds more like glass breaking.

So is there gonna be a Railgun 3 or what?

>Expected Touma or Accel to post again
>Neither touched Yea Forums
>Both still EXTREMELY alive and well.
Shit team.

WR feels like it should be more of a pop, or even a lack of noise as everything is suddenly muted.

If the anime did glass breaking I'd have Steve Austin's theme song stuck in my head whenever Touma lays a beatdown

Touma doesn't deserve her anyway. Never understood why anyone thinks he's such a prize. She's the only one who likes him for who he is and not what he can do for her, but he'd rather spend all his time with magic side thots who only care about his hand.

Because THEY NEED A HERO
THEY'RE HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO 'TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT
HE MIGHT NOT BE STRONG AND HE MIGHT NOT BE FAST
BUT HE'S PROBABLY FRESH FROM THE FIGHT

It means Misaki will die and become Mikoto's stand

>She's the only one who likes him for who he is
>Is constantly bitching about the way he acts and the things he does

Attached: 1542857925373.jpg (621x622, 84K)

Whats gonna be her name?

「QUEEN」

I'M GONNA MAKE A SUPERSONIC MAN OUT OF YOU

I want to know what in IDEAL/Dolly Lab 2/ We know in Lab 1 was Dolly and the Exterior Project and Lab 3 had Junko, Yuuri and other people. Trying to make Level 5 and what ever they were doing with Yuuri.

We still don't know what they were doing in Lab 2?

feel like shit bros I just want NT23 and more Squid illustrations

NT23 will be a squid free zone

So the Index glass eyecatches.

Because OP was a fag as usual

You don’t know that

We most likely will have to wait till later in the mange, to see what they were doing at Lab 2.

Next Arc hopefully we will find out "That" which is under direct control of Tokiwadai Middle School's Student Council.

I am guessing that the doctor looking after Yuuri now, was most likely the one who get possess in the flashback.

NT 23 will be the last volume of NT and it will be 666 page long and be about the World vs IT

>I am guessing that the doctor looking after Yuuri now, was most likely the one who get possess in the flashback.
He says he was wearing black, but his suit was white. I assume it's actually the mist talking rather than a person.

The biggest twist Kamachi could add to this Story would be to do a time skip.

I am ready to find out the truth about IT

A Certain Magical Virtual-On Chp.15 (Japanese)
1/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_44_55-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (540x768, 411K)

2/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_45_15-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 820K)

3/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_45_30-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 849K)

4/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_45_45-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 796K)

5/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_45_59-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 852K)

6/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_46_16-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 756K)

7/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_46_54-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 822K)

8/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_47_09-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1081x768, 767K)

9/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_47_28-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 668K)

10/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_47_53-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1081x768, 824K)

11/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_48_12-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 934K)

12/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_48_30-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 783K)

13/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_48_45-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1081x768, 792K)

14/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_49_01-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 756K)

15/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_49_17-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (1080x768, 710K)

When will you learn?

Attached: 1514927963547.jpg (283x334, 48K)

16/16

Attached: 2019-05-03 03_49_32-とある魔術の禁書目録×電脳戦機バーチャロン とある魔術� (540x768, 407K)

One more chapter left?

I guess so

>She's the only one who likes him for who he is

What is Misaki

a shallow fapbait character

she doesn't even know more than half of his struggles and things he went through, he's basically a new person than the one she remembers

Fuel for dicks

Attached: 5452.png (305x336, 135K)

What's her appeal? Why does she get so much fanart?

Attached: DqCvN2KU0AAjgn8.jpg (1144x1200, 169K)

wacky design + being attached to an established character

Attached: mikoto_personality.jpg (2000x2200, 916K)

>Not orange in LN
Meh

She already did ever since her first appearance in OT 1

Where is the power level chart ? Updated one

Not out yet

tbf she's gotten better since she met Touma, less baiting thugs into attacking her/torturing people with oranges and more being a student.

she cute

But she's worse than ever when bullying Misaki

>But she's better than ever when bullying Misaki
Jealousy-fueled sexual bullying is the best

barefoot+shipping+ accelerator

Consensual sexual bullying when?

>Watching Index III
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
What the FUCK happened?! How is the animation so fucking bad?! I mean, it's not like Index I or II were great or anything, and they definitely had their quality moments, but this shit is fucking absurd. This is literally the worst-animated show of the lot by far. What the fuck happened?

what character do you use your daily votes for?

Someone who barely knew him for less than a week before he lost his 2 memories of her.

Too many projects and too few skilled animators, it also seems like the team only found out they were doing it when it was announced to everyone else so they didn't really get enough time to work on it. Railgun and Accel have had a bigger window so hopefully they're better looking.

Index 3 had a full year from announcement to airing. Accel has 7 months.

This is fucking disgusting. Does it at least get bettee? Just finished to Battle Royale arc, though I kinda just sped through because the animation was unbearable.

Thats the worst it gets arguably but its still bad

What the fuck were they thinking?

I'm working under the assumption that they were all greenlit at the same time and only announced later on, that's an assumption based on a hunch though so feel free to ignore it and call me a loser.
The best animated fight is the first half of Accel vs. Kakine, though the rest of the BR is probably the worst on average. There's one okay cut at the start of Kanzaki vs. Acqua but after that it's pretty much varying degrees of trash throughout. The last episode is the only one that's consistently good looking. If you've not read the novels and you care at all about the series, I'd really consider stopping watching and starting reading.

JC Staff isnt working on 15 different things at once now and there isnt nearly as much to cram into the Accel or Railgun anime. Most of the problem with Index 3 was that they are trying to cram so many novels in 26 episodes, which led not only to poor pacing, but literally constant movement that they simply didnt have the manpower for, hence the poor animation.
Thats the worst it gets. It spikes in quality here and there but still isnt the best. That said, some anons are actually working on fixing scenes in the anime
Executives trying to do too many series at once. It’s happening all over in the industry. The anime industry needs to slow the fuck down

JC Staff is doing 4 shows and a movie this summer season.

Attached: 1536165747685.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>That said, some anons are actually working on fixing scenes in the anime
Speaking on that, does anyone have the “fixed” Acqua pillar scene? The one where they just cut away after Acqua grabs the pillar and then show Terra being ded?

Of which they are already done with a few. And like I said, there’s way less shit to cram in and animate in Accel so it won’t be a problem. The PV already looks better and was released sooner than Index 3’s. Not to mention it looks better than source material already so it all up from here

ZERO NI SURU

It's funny how Index keeps getting treated worse than its spin-offs. Remember how much better the animation for Railgun S was than Index II?

Different times. JC Staff wasn’t working on a million things at once. Also Railgun S didn’t have to cram nearly as much in as Index does. Manga adaptations are always going to be easier to do than LN

Railgun came out later than Index 2 so obviously it should look better? That would be like bragging that the movie animation looked better than Railgun S

baito

I smell a dirty mormon

yep

It wasn't "better", Railgun was KyoAni tier in terms of pure animation, won't comment on directing, while Indew had the average-not-too-rushed anime treatement.

Yea yea, Railgun good Index bad. That’s what you want to hear right?

>no you aren’t sucking railguns dick enough!
Kek fuck off

Excluding the parts that looked like a complete slideshow?

>replying to the same bait repeated for 6 months

LN Mikoto a best

WORST*

So I guess level five doesn’t actually mean anything now?

>one person said something so that overturns all lore and feats
How many wrong guesses about IB were there alone in the narration?

Senya was giving Junko a pep talk. Also combined they might be a level 5 tier anyway so the point would be moot

Attached: D45lJG2UYAAA3p8.jpg (1200x628, 197K)

>tfw we won't ever get an actual Kyoani made Misaki fanservice scene

Attached: 1451412341158.gif (300x169, 2.88M)

Railgun was always more popular than Index.

No, it's just reinforcing a common theme in the series that power levels aren't everything. The most powerful individuals in the setting were taken out by one normal high school boy.

>powerlevelfags buttdevastated that they got BTFO by Ghost-chan

I'm sorry, but did Gunha already lose? Oh, that's right. The fight isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only just started. Does not immediately winning count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the fight is still on? Gunha is still fighting right now and he has been one of the strongest espers for how many years now? He's fighting one of the weakest level 4s in the series who just happens to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of fighting in their own manga. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Gunha is one of the best fucking espers in the series, he beat Misaka 5.3 last year and would of beat Ollerus if Kamachi didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this.

Nigger, Shiage was a thing long before your lesbian ghost

He beat misaka 5.3 so what did touma did btfo gunhafag

"Normal high school student you can find anywhere

I bet Kongou could take Mugino.

I haven't seen this pasta in ages.

And people get just as mad whenever Hamazura does anything

It’s brand new.

The type not the edit.

And Kuroko as well.

Same with Saten. They’re one in the same. Birds of a feather.

Both an ESL and a newfag, jesus christ

I bet Kongou would be great at blowjobs

Thank you to the user who translated this. I'm a little rusty and busy with other shit so this will take a while to typeset but people are free to do their own typeset if including the other one, Mikoto to. 1. I made a few modifications to the translation, I hope your all right with this.

Super horny dere Misaka is so cute

Attached: 05.png (1403x2000, 1.2M)

No volume is ever a squid free zone, Accel can always just tactical drop himself in any volume.

Always proving the fact that every level 5 is mentally fucked in some way

In Ghost's defense she might not know about the parameter list. As far as she knows level five is just a term for a really strong esper and there is no reason any can't reach that height if they practices hard enough. Also the level 5 are still fallible.

>no reason any can't reach that height if they practices hard enough
That's not her point. She knows that getting to level 5 is like climbing a concrete wall. Ideal was full of kids who were devastated they couldn't improve their powers. What she and Misaki were saying this chapter is that Junko's worth as a human isn't tied to being a level 5 or not, which is what she's been agonizing about.

Has the OST really not been uploaded still?

Attached: 1502167334850.jpg (408x676, 46K)

I still put good money on IT being Typhon-Set who had a link to the Lovecraft God Yog-Sothoth

It'll be every evil serpent god together
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf

Did I miss much lately? Has the next round of novels (July's I think) been announced yet? If it was NT23, I am sure you guys would be talking more about it.

Shit's generally announced around the 10th of each month, you're a bit early.

Very possible as well. It would fit why all of Touma's dragons don't look the same. The question would be which Dragons were use?

Kamachi very specifically calling them out to not be dragons makes me skeptical. Of course they could be something based off that.

It's all a big nothing.

God why is othinus so cute?

She's a small girl

For me.

So what's the next in her master plan?

Is this true? Then I feel like I have to apologize to Nishikiori-san. No director can shit out a decent enough 2 cour anime with such a shitty schedule.

Crashing the fanbase with more survivors than before.

Nope. He's also an untalented director even before the Index III debacle who deserves to be shit on.

Based on this interview, that and he had other stuff going on. He's not a particularly good director anyway, but the specific focus on it being his fault doesn't really capture the shoddy state of the production as a whole.

Attached: nishikioriinterview.png (821x1453, 289K)

Nice desu

Point No.3 actually said it all

>as Accelerator barely faces any challenges in NT

Yeah, he probably should've given up keeping everything after only getting two extra episodes. Though I think that's referring partially to the fact that Hiroshi wanted to cut BR and Dragon completely, which wouldn't have pleased anyone either. Maybe we'd have a good show then and just be mad about no BR/Dragon, who knows.

CINCO DE MIKOTO SOON

He made shitty choices but some of those shitty choices might have been born of good intentions. The idea of wanting to adapt everything possible probably means he really enjoyed reading all of that but Kamachi knew from the get-go that Index 3 was in a damned if they do and damned if they don't situation with how much was being adapted in so few episodes. The difference being that Nishikiori wanted to show as much as he could and Kamachi just wanted the season to be as high quality as it could've been, even if it meant entire subplots being cut (which the magic god one already has been)

Othinus deserves to be stoned for dressing like a slut

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

She’s a cute slut though

Luckily Islam doesn't exist in the Raildexverse.

>Typhon-Set
but that was already used as one of Mather's curses

No, Typhon-Set was never actually stated to be something under his control or related to him. NT21 just stated that Madame Horos was immune to Typhon-Set, however Mathers never actually used it.

Going by the lore you might be correct

NT22 my good user
>Aleister had lit the fire and Westcott
>and Mathers had let it burn. That last one in particular had even purged his brethren with
>the demonic power of Belzébuth and Typhon-Set.

I’m attracted to Saten.

We all are.

Attached: saten and touma 6.png (871x1300, 202K)

you forgot to add: best girl edition

Misaki a pile of shit

More like trash girl edition. Not even the squid can compare.

n't

How dare you.

He said in this specific volume it wasn't a dragon. He never said the shit that appeared beforehand wasn't a dragon. He only said "hey this mess of polygons and eggs isn't supposed to be the dragon in case you didnt already notice"

>edition
Probably the only thing you could have added to the OP to make it even more likely it'll get pruned.

That's what I meant from them being based on it. They could have been dragons before but evolved into something different, similar to how a lot of spells are reinterpretations old legends to get the desired effect.

these two are really similar to araragi/shinobu

>normal high school boy in japan
>extremely powerful blonde girl from west comes to japan
>she has a very personal reason, but everyone else assumes something bigger and no one understands it
>they have their fateful encounter
>high school boy gets traumatized several times by her
>right when he's about to lose it, he gets encouraged by a girl
>big show down starts, they slowly but surely understands who the other person really is
>fight ends, power gets nerfed
>blonde girl is destined to live by his side
>it's stated that if one of them dies, other will go mental and probably end the world

and let's not forget that even if touma chooses someone else, she's going to bind his soul to her when he dies, and they'll live in valhalla together for eternity

Attached: 41535504_p0.jpg (1750x1400, 1.45M)

similar, but not even 1/10th as good

You don't generally "evolve" into an egg. I'm thinking it's just something else entirely.

It's not nearly that romantic though

I mean, on one side it is. Which also seems pretty similar as by and large Ararararagi seems to largely not buy too much into Shinobu's feelings as well.

Attached: Pocket Counsellor.png (652x287, 30K)

Mikoto a best

So you be saying Touma can fuck other girls and Othinus will be okay with it because they're all gonna die anyway? Does Othinus think or know Touma is immortal like her so she can play the long game?

>no intimate baths together
Nope

Othinus tried, but Shinobu doesn't have Index to deal with.

Attached: What did she mean by this.png (606x381, 36K)

I meant from the standpoint of Kamachi, Nisio focused more on romance for Araragi than Kamachi has with Touma

She seemed okay with the harem route in NT20 and 21, as long as she gets claim to his soul after he dies

She doesnt think he's immortal, but she has hinted she might just steal his soul if he has an untimely death. That said I don't think they're similar on that front, I haven't actually seen any hints that Othinus would cuck a girl that hard after Touma lives a full life with them and take Touma away from her in the afterlife. Nor that she's worrying all that much about any competition. She seems to be banking on a Death-chan win, or that Touma isn't interested in anyone and they'll just stay at status quo. Which knowing Kamachi, is a smart move for the short term.

Cocoons? Either way I also think that IT is different and the dragons were part of the lock system.

My theory is that Aleister, knowing the existence of IB, created AC and lured the next gen of it. And then used Touma as a lid for the IT. I think he was cultivating IT inside him under the esper experiments. It makes sense since IT's nature is kill and devour everything, so IB was the best container for it

When will Birdway claim Touma’s lap permenantly?

You're already damage controlling this hard? What the fuck? At least wait until the end of the series for this shit.

It was a joke. The retards just didn't get it and took it literally like always. Raildex in a nutshell.

Nice try, MP.

Laps are willing to pay you.

Attached: fremea paid.jpg (482x735, 56K)

>damage control
You’re punching at air, lad

>Damage controlling
The only thing that can even be seen that way in the post is the last line, which is pretty much taken straight from the novels.

Attached: nap.jpg (1600x2000, 2.16M)

Will the Hamazura gang conquer the magic side too?

Anyone knows the artist?
I like the faces

What would sex with othinus be like? Both normal size and fairy size

Attached: 1311A47A-9EB9-4999-BDB2-9528700BABC4.jpg (736x554, 94K)

She will drink your sperm.

Godly

Attached: 1492780640683.png (503x561, 182K)

Normal size might be godly, but mini size would probably just be fairly good

Attached: 1551694320289.jpg (247x252, 6K)

gap moe between a fierce god and a lovestruck girl would drive any men crazy

Attached: 4740852.jpg (759x931, 68K)

>fairyjob from othinus
IMAGINE

Attached: E5AE91DD-7C34-4033-82BE-2CEADAFC9174.jpg (1036x859, 202K)

What would sex with Komoe be like?

Attached: __tsukuyomi_komoe_uchi_no_hime_sama_ga_ichiban_kawaii_and_etc__4b4d3cf7dcf4f3f04cfa9f7f77eb7b76.jpg (3357x4502, 639K)

If Rikou used body crystal and magic at the same time, she might literally explode.

The scent mixed with the pheromones with her either going aggressive as a war god claiming her property or completely submissive as a change of pace would be heavenly. Also she dragged out Gungir from her eye socket, surely fairy Othinus can take a human size dick if not more.

Patrician Ship

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4716593

Attached: 1537480317922.jpg (1571x945, 821K)

Attached: accidental semen teleportation.jpg (679x928, 352K)

>accidental

>Othinus swapping between clawing at your back/biting your ears and holding your hand in sex
Why are we here, just to suffer?

Attached: 1494342856151.jpg (370x387, 47K)

>biting
>scratching
The time has come

This is cute, but I like the other versions of the scene more.

Attached: hes a girl.jpg (768x768, 288K)

Why yes, yes we are.

Attached: 1499340826867.jpg (349x532, 64K)

This looks like Birdway just decided to put a choker on

Attached: 1511265559328.jpg (1000x900, 124K)

Nobody ever posted the Touma yelling MISAKAAAAAAAAAA page. Does it even exist in manga form?

Why is Birdway doing the shaft tilt?

Attached: snow.jpg (945x787, 317K)

She will be a level 6 magic god.

I remember seeing Touma's entire blue screen shut down until Accel showed up to talk some sense into him back when the ch came out fwiw.

>wants to fuck a girl
>girls wants to fuck him
>nearly end the world a dozen of times because their autism level is through the roof and they won't just fuck each other brains out
He deserves absolutely everything.

AR dumped it months ago, check the archives.

Attached: gekota.jpg (354x245, 18K)

Fairy Othinus would just nuru your dick with her entire body.

I did. I couldn't find it. Where can I see all the old chapters uploaded?

Me

I swear if we get some sort of timeskip in the novels and Accel grows romantic feelings to LO I'm officially switching to team Cuckine.

A few volumes ago I would have told you that or Misaka was inevitable. But the squid seems to be filling that role.

Attached: i know exactly why i have this boner.png (1000x620, 323K)

>sisters niose

Attached: kakine wins.png (1000x1050, 1.1M)

Attached: clone wars 1.png (3135x1764, 3.14M)

Attached: clone wars 2.png (3135x1764, 3.27M)

Attached: clone wars 3.png (3135x1764, 3.77M)

I've tried searching pixiv/twitter/reddit/tumblr, can't find it anywhere. Artists really need to sign their shit.

I'm right here

All I know is that I’m attracted to Saten. That’s all I know.

link your blog/twitter then

twitter.com/topturtling

>30 seconds before
I wouldn't count on it

Thank you

Thanks for liking my art user. You can have a sneak peak of something I drew a while ago but am too lazy to color

Attached: lemme honk.png (1920x1400, 889K)

Alpha misaka is really one of the better directions she's taken

wtf cheeky misaka is really based

I welcome anything that isn't "AH that idiot *zapzapzap*"

She's always been pretty alpha. Look at SS2. She has also always made haremetts swoon left right and center without giving a flying fuck.

Good stuff, user

Attached: D3-ef7RX4AAHs4q.jpg:large.jpg (1771x997, 161K)

Nothing in ss2 is alpha

I'm gonna beat you up with an orange, user

>has exactly one scene of threatening someone after an entire volume of blushing and being led around by the nose
>alpha

t. topturtling

You can't get away with this.

Attached: judgement jacket.png (860x813, 500K)

The rocket part was pretty boss too

I fucking wish I could draw any Raildex besides the stick figure Magic God

Why didn't Mikoto just molest Coronzon?

>Looks like Uiharu is digging into her crotch

Stop ban evading MP

Coronzon would have liked it too much

>implying she isn't

Maybe her neck hurts

He just wants headpats and hugs, no fucking or sister murderers allowed.

From what?

Attached: 1214418517173.jpg (310x310, 36K)

From doing the shaft tilt

I kind of want that judgment sweater now.

Accel is gonna get the Squid and we're all gonna like it because she's going to get a human body for them to have kids with.

It's inevitable

Attached: 1552407018847.jpg (807x1200, 187K)

>she's going to get a human body
Gross

It's only for the pregnancy user.

Attached: D4Crd-7U4AMxVst.jpg (880x1200, 185K)

What about Index? Is she hot when she’s pendex?

Obviously. She’s always hot.

Frenda too?

So is Aleister part of the harem?

Yes. If you have to know that badly he’s technically part of your harem, user. Calm down.

He wants to be, but touma wants no part of it and neither does the fairy. A shame too since aleistan is super cute

He never wants any part of it, but it happens anyway. He has no say in the matter. When has he EVER had a say in the matter?

The fairy isn't in charge.

If one side of the relationship gives a hard no, you're not in a relationship. The only reason most people even say touma has a harem is because he doesnt know about most of the members or replies ambiguously.

I genuinely thought Aleister made for a better and more interesting potential "understander" than Othinus.

He could be more interesting in the sense of having a clashing view point or bouncing ideas and the like, but he cant fill the same role of unconditional support and affirmation that she's been doing lately.

>Male
>Understander

what are you fuking gay?

He's keeping way too much info to himself.

Much as it sounds weird with how othinus was also an antagonist, aleisters spent too much time manipulating touma for any relationship between him and touma to feel genuine. It would feel like he's pulling one over him, which is the same sort of reaction touma seems to have to aleister any time he's talking about anything not directly related to aleisters own goals

well, he was trying hard to get touma to understand him, and gets upset whenever touma doesn't get his explanations and stuff

and there is the fairy factor there too, she's not going to give up her spot that easily

This

They're both shit human beings. I'm still surprised that Touma forgave Othinus

Yes, you are too, user.

Attached: 72165422_p11.jpg (810x810, 535K)

Literally anything would have been better than "hey I'm going to torture you for a billion years and then make you rely on me for emotional support". The understander meme is so stupid.

Some news.
ameblo.jp/asakura-azumi/entry-12458275522.html
Of course a couple of dicks over on 5ch are already saying they should cast someone else before railgun 3 production really kicks in.

Aleister can't get an understander or his final battle against Mathers wouldn't be as fun

Who does she voice?

Misaki

Fuk ur right

Does Aleister still look like that in the latest novel or has he changed forms once more? I'm still a few books behind.

Yeah, but there's a subtle difference between "I need something you have, and am going to fight you for it" and "I am going to from behind the scenes manipulate you and your way of life to get the results I want" that makes one harder to trust than the other. Othinus is the "If I betray you, you'll be awake and armed" type, where Aleister will do it in your sleep just because he's less likely to fail if he does.

He is lola now

Attached: coronzon.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Hey, now Misaki and Mikoto are both voiced by moms

It's a solid point but Othinus also did torture him for god knows how long and caused more psychological harm than Aleister's manipulation reveal did, so if Touma can form a genuine relationship after all that I don't see how he couldn't with Aleister. The fact Aleister was still hiding stuff is a bigger wall than his manipulation.

Touma noted that Aleisters reveal didnt affect him much mostly because of the fact he's already had to face himself and his nature before though.

That body just died, he's sharing Lola with Coronzon now.

Wow, is Raildex under a bad star? Wasn't Fukiyose's seiyuu also pregnant or getting married.

>bad star
Its under the silver star, the preggo memes went in a different direction than anticipated

Fukiyose's apparently had sexual harassment from others in the industry and is on indefinite hiatus. She's in Railgun 3 so she's either getting cut or recast

>replacing her
Please no

>Aleister does Babalon magic in NT21 and NT22
>it impregnates multiple seiyuu

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? NEXT UP ABE ATSUSHI IS GETTING MARRIED!

keked

>Touma thinks he had bad luck
>in actuality, Kamachi was the one born beneath a wicked star

To be honest, despite her popularity boost from appearing in Railgun early, I'm not entirely settled on the seiyuu because of how little I remember her scenes.
Honestly, if they had someone different voice her in Railgun 3, I might not even notice right away.
I'd prefer they not, but if they have to, I'm not too bothered.

She says on her blog that if the doctor thinks it's okay, she'll still do some of her old roles. But Daihaiseisai and NT11 is the most action she ever has, so I dunno if that'd be too much or not

She already appeared in Virtual-On too; she is Misaki.

>Nagai's 4D chess game to get Railgun 3 delayed into a better schedule is underway

>inb4 Rina Satou goes on maternity leave

Abe could get raped by a blonde girl wearing an eyepatch and he'd still crawl to the studio to voice Touma

Yeah, no, VAfags are pretty rabid, they will have reschedule Railgun 3 if she cant do the role if they want Railgun 3 to make a profit

No one actually cares besides some autists.
Rina Satou has a child too

No, he belongs to every MC. They're part of HIS harem.

Attached: DfVjTlfUcAAJHVY.jpg (650x933, 127K)

All the more so really, its what we call method acting

Her kid is like 3-4 years old already

Aleister said he wants to go back to being a male, so unless someone gets the homo route unlocked, he's turning Coronzon into his mindbroken partner

>every mc
Aleister and hamazura couldnt care much less about each other than they do.

Aleister is too much of a degenerate to pass up his cock if offered and he'd probably molest Accel in his free time.

She gets another kid, the Prime Minister's procreation propaganda is working and Raidex is feeling the heat.

He mostly said the body annoyed him, if he thought it would give him a real shot at gaining an understander he'd probably stick with it

Phahahaha you wish faggot

That doesn't change the fact? Even more reason Touma should be capable of looking beyond Aleister's actions.

>inb4 a seiyuu with a major role is found with drugs
HAHA, WOULDN'T THAT BE FUNNY?

He said he wants a better body and that he's grown sick of being a female, I don't think there's any other way to dice it. Coronzon will get her body back once Kamachi has bullied her into not being a genocidal demon

>context doesnt change how facts should be interpreted

Why can’t this happen in the actual series? SoL AU side novels fucking when?

>implying most of them don't do drugs anyways
You rarely hear about drug stuff unless someone is really out to get them

I didnt interpret it another way though? Growing a bit sick of a body isnt a very strong opinion on it

>so unless someone gets the homo route unlocked

It's been unlocked since the end of NT16. Touma is just tsundere.

Attached: 59975610_p4.jpg (500x600, 111K)

It's not gay if they're just two normal highschool boys.

Attached: D4dgxQBWAAA5RfS.png (900x576, 523K)

He can bring Coronzon along and destroy the Lola body. If he can't place Coronzon into something that makes it harmless, then keeping her locked up within a prison of his own flesh might be the next best thing.

Index III should have recap episodes to buy the animators more time.

The series is old. The characters might be inching forward days at a time, but the actors aren't in stasis.
Some guy on 5ch responded to one of the idiots by pointing out that Rina came back to work pretty quickly after having her kid.

Strong competition for the most unlikely ship in the series

Attached: die.jpg (778x901, 140K)

Mikoto and Index will fuse

>Abe will retire before making the big speech in NT9
>the speech is cut for time
It fucking hurts.

Oh? What would she look and act like? Do you have examples?

squid and LO will fuse, and create perfect gf for accel

Abe is only 38. He's got another good twenty years left in his career. Though his voice might change in his 50s like some guys do, so who knows.

>yfw he sounds like Bob Dylan by Index V

I'm crying at how bad Index III is. Couldn't they have at least fixed it for the BR release?

Who? Is she the VA to someone?

It’s misaki

>more Railgun complications
This is karma for MP shitposting so fucking much

Did you somehow miss the shitstorm that was this general from October through March?

It’s someone pretending to be “just getting in on it” because they really want an excuse to talk about the same thing for over 6 months now

t. index 3 apologist

Who cares? The only iconic voice in this entire series is Kuroko so really, who cares.

>MP nervously says as she realizes that her actions have consequences

absolutely based and redpilled

Will he go full bald?

No, I really honestly don’t care about anybody’s VA except Kuroko. They could replace everybody in this series and as long as they don’t replace Kuroko’s VA it doesn’t matter.

Tick tock

I unironically like the Misaki English VA more than the Japanese one. Her voice is so soothing.

>I heard you like fapbait. So we'll make the woman voicing her preggos so it's extra lewd
How is this a bad thing?

Now all the preggofaggots can jack off to Fapbaitsaki's voice knowing it's a preggowoman voicing her.

Attached: toaru railgun misaki misaka.jpg (814x610, 227K)

really is a self insert

Is there something wrong with Misaki VA I don't remember?

>I have shit taste
We know
>so asspained about preggo user that you just had to try to force it into the conversation
Kek

Nobody cares preggo user and we all already know you have bent a line on this image and have an edit you spent six hours on ready to go so just post it and get it over with.

>user shits on preggo user
>YOURE PREGGO user
Legit retardation

What part of that comment looks asspained to you?

>I'm mad
Only problem I have with preganon is that he always prego edits the lolis but never does the milfs.

>I'm prego user
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT!

Attached: BWAHHAHA FAGGGOOOOTTTTTTT.jpg (204x207, 13K)

Are you going to post your dumb baby mode edit or not?

Watch guys. He’s already made the edit in anticipation before he even made ( ) this post. He’ll post it at some point.

It's almost like there's a disproportionately larger amount of lolis posted and in the series than milfs or something. Nah, that can't be it.

Anybody who laughs starting with a “b” should pretty much kill themselves. That’s a sign of being alive in medieval times being over fourty.

Attached: 79878446-A5E1-48A8-A4A5-FC6525841015.png (1600x900, 1.25M)

I’m attracted to Saten.

Every time you post about loli’s Vs Milfs, people post several milf preggo edits, stop repeating this
So now me and are both preggo user? Kek get your head checked

MPs just getting angry that Railgun is starting to show some problems. Just ignore her, it makes her seethe

At least Last Order's VA is fine unless she mysteriously has Okamoto's child in a few years.

>tfw I always thought that "Knight Leader" was a title and that for some reason no one called him by his name
>His name is actually "Knight Leader".

Literally typing “I’m laughing” = god mode
Smug anime character = acceptable laugh
Bwahaha = boomer old man laugh
Kek = zit faced WoW nerd laugh
Lol = normie laugh

Wow, rude.

It actually isn't his name, KL is in ruby text. Kamachi is just calling him by his title instead of his name

Oh really? After Stephanie Gorgeouspalace, I just kinda figured.

What the fuck is this nerd smiling for?

She got away with everything and is living with her favorite person in the world every day. Why wouldn't she smile?

Attached: 73097361_p8.jpg (1500x951, 292K)

Yeah well Stephanie is someone from HO that got isekai'd at this point

Attached: 352356352.jpg (1088x487, 101K)

why am I voting for a game I can't even play?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (180x210, 14K)

Who cares? It is just a VA. We can find more if we need them and they will soon become obsolete by technology.

user it's a free mobile game, you can play it when it comes out just fine.

Because you're an attentionwhore?

Yes. Sorry for being born.

So if MisaMisa join forces, they'd be unstoppable, right? How would that work? Symmetrical docking? They're not symmetrical at all though.

I don't have a phone

The smug face Floris gets when you vote for her seems like it belongs more on Lessar than the actual face Lessar has currently

Post it, I want to see the smug

I already closed the window user. If you want to see her and Amata like I did you'll just have to pass out the votes.

Fug maybe tomorrow

what do you have a pc for retard

what phone emulator is free and not filled with bloatware or chinese spyware?

What about ayy?

Manga series "A Certain Magical Virtual-On" will end on May 28th at Chapter 16.

Attached: 91wUw0BXreL.jpg (1746x2560, 796K)

Sega really botched this game

The game itself seems fine, the problem is the rights

The problem is that they made a crossover of two series in which neither benefit from participating. If Virtual-On was serious about getting attention back to their franchise, they should have partnered up with stuff like idolshit, or something with an active merchandise market like FAG.

Attached: 1521975438967.jpg (665x1026, 85K)

Yeah and it looks like it impacted the manga

ACCELKOTO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Attached: Mik oto.jpg (655x960, 222K)

So any spoilers for chapter 5 of SS3?

Mikoto jobbed to a pen.

Define job,. is she in a more or less precarious position where the pen is actually the cause of a loss, or did they just piss her off?

NT23/New Testament sequel series when?

Attached: C_jlso8VYAADxNr.jpg (1000x708, 125K)

How would I know? All I know is that I’m attracted to Saten. That’s LITERALLY all I know.

From spoilers Mikoto gets stabbed in the shoulder with a pen. Also apparently she hurts herself by accident at one point using her powers to do something like rampage dress.

What’s SS3? Am I missing something?

The third railgun Side Story, it's chapters are being released as extra with the Anime DVD's

It provided a contender for lewdest illustration in all of Raildex.

Attached: 1553712572244.jpg (1490x2048, 1.91M)

It it about Mikoto?

>nopan
Slut

LO gonna get NTR'D.

When will womanlets learn?

Attached: toaru #1 most powerful gekota able to control any and all vectors.png (660x653, 527K)

Does anyone else find it strange how the girls Touma get saddled with seem to become increasingly aggressive with him? Lessar was one thing, but Aleister's excessive.

What SS will come out with Accelerator and Railgun?
Will it be magic side? Norse and Itsuwa came out with railgun didn't it?

I hope Accel comes with an Estelle SS so we can meet her family and see what she does normally.

>Implying the one in the lead for the Accel bowl isn't almost exactly the same height as LO

Railgun will bring some magic side SS for Index. Accelerator is almost certainly going to be 1 cour only, so if it even brings something, it'll be in 4 parts instead of 8.

So has anyone here every read Aleister Crowley's works? Are they really that awful?

How did Aleister manage to reign in his perversity for so long? Is that what the glass tube was for? To hold back his perversion?

whens the next book

He took it all out on Fraulein

twitter.com/js_06/status/1124471876024242181

Saint germaine would be proud

Just import science lolis and shotas into his building

Attached: 023.jpg (1580x1198, 564K)

Yeah, "his" building.

Attached: 1553989696131.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

Attached: Color by Nogi.jpg (450x426, 45K)

Base nogi

Attached: What will happen next.jpg (640x960, 110K)

You know, it is so silly that Misaki would think Junko has any other sort of connection with her other than that of a minion.
She is just in denial about her bitchness, she should just admit that she doesn't care about Junko or anyone in her clique at all. No one will think more badly about her than what we already do.

Index is such a nonfactor in my head that I honestly thought that was Touma and Aleis-tan in the thumbnail.

What is even the point in denying it? Misaki already showed she doesn't care about people outside of Power Levels when she demanded her school to be a meritocracy.
There is nothing wrong with it, except when you think there is.
Misaki cannot accept herself for what she is, but Junko is no idiot. She knows what Misaki wants from others is not normal things like affection or friendship: she wants power and influence befitting of a Queen.
The only one she possibly cares about on a more emotional level is Touma.

>Misaki already showed she doesn't care about people outside of Power Levels when she demanded her school to be a meritocracy.
Fucking kek

>nonfactor

Attached: resize_image.jpg (800x800, 240K)

Attached: resize_image (1).jpg (800x800, 246K)

Attached: resize_image (2).jpg (800x800, 268K)

Attached: resize_image (3).jpg (800x800, 259K)

Attached: resize_image (4).jpg (800x800, 327K)

Yes?

No

Attached: D3hD9WqX4AApGWn.jpg (1200x1008, 145K)

Super Tsudere and less biting for Touma, with at this point is a large more deadly then the lighting that Mikoto throws as show by how a drunk Touma easier move around it. Also Touma would be able to eat again because Mikoto had a lot of money

That's not Index though

Ok i've completely missed the boat and remembered NT 22 was a thing so i finally fucked off too read it. So what the fuck power does touma actually have, its clearly something utterly batshit.

If someone fuse with Misaki will Touma be able to remember said new person or only half-remember them because of Misaki?

Yes

The main theory died with NT18. Some people say Typhon-Set, some say Abraxas, and I say I have no fucking idea.

Attached: 1553835361639.jpg (680x810, 46K)

How are we supposed to know anyways? All I know is that we’re attracted to Saten. I don’t know much else.

What if Kamachi just pulls a S@ik1 KAzU and makes it an artificial being that's more bullshit than everything else?

I can’t even do basic math but I can feel something in my heart when we all look at Saten’s smile. That’s a fact.

>makes it an artificial being that's more bullshit than everything else?
>Still jobs to Tzelika
I don't get it.
Anyway, a "my father is better than yours" character is at best close or equal to absolutes. But they can never be strictly above absolutes.

There is also the theory of IT/Dragons being forms of chaoskampf. Which means Kamachi took a bunch of Dragons from different myths like Typhon, and threw them into one pot. So at the moment, the big thee theories are

>Typhon-Set
>Abraxas
>Chaoskampf

Attached: Eight_Dragons_Design_(Kiya_Shii).png (343x480, 94K)

That’s pretty cool. How did you come up with that and why do you know about dragons?

Attached: satenRuiko_cry-d3a2fa79bce206be8455266ec1e68e50.png (520x520, 109K)

>why do you know about dragons?
This may come as a shock to you, but sometimes people have hobbies besides shitposting

that's obvious in threads for stuff like GuP, but Raildex not so much

True, when you have autists like MP running around frothing at the mouth 16 hours a day it gets hard to forget that not everyone in here is that bad

Why does she dress like a slut

Good job.

If I was that sexy I would too.

Attached: 70982489_p0.jpg (1563x2020, 320K)

She’s magic side.

They should do FAG crossover with Mikoto/AAA

>Mikoto learns to redirect the damage she takes to the AAA
>Even the damage from the magic recoil
>But whatever Demon shit the AAA has gets stronger and influences Mikoto more
when?

When Kamachi learns to write a proper and interesting story. So never ever.

>Gunha beating Misaka 5.3
Sure bud....

That's a completely possible assessment though. Not clear-cut but possible. Gunha destroyed a good portion of the plasma aura thing to open a path to Touma. If he landed one of the more serious punches onto to her head instead of Touma's gentle shoulder tap Mikoto would have died. Also those lvl6 shift attacks were gonna have to continue landing for a while before reaching Ollerus level.

Gunhafags have been getting alarmingly delusional lately.

Ollerus went easy on Gunha so it's not really the best measuring stick. Who knows how well the self destructive attack would have gone though, its possible.

Gunha wanking is getting out of hand.

>Actually including Gunha in powerlevel discussions
He can do it if he has enough guts in stock.
That's it.

No such thing as Gunhafags

Apparently there is.

Did you know that it was Misaka Mikoto's birthday on May 2nd?

Attached: D5jtqsjXsAAKdtH.jpg (750x850, 122K)

he's basically the joker character of kamachi, kamachi uses him wherever and whenever he pleases

DED

ha

ma

zu

ra~

Attached: 5634565678235.png (350x197, 95K)

>12:52:51
>13:28:30
It doesn't count when the thread is ded

>no content until july
put me out of my misery

new SS3 chapter soon

Attached: OTC.jpg (179x209, 21K)

I thought Kekine was the Joker

You know, I honestly preferred Silver Girl over Short-Haired Lola.

Just like any other cake. the only way for Mugino to calm the fuck down is to get a boyfriend

>cake

>cake

Cakes are bitter vindictive bitches

imagine being one of the faggots replying to js06
if you're autistic as fuck, at least make an alternate account which hides your powerlevel

Mugino is the oldest level 5.

What's the problem now?

Older than Touma

mugino is 18

She is a big breasted oneesan?

Some shitposter who wants to chase js06 away

I think he's talking about his twitter.

We don't know her age it was never mentioned

To aru Kagaku no Accelerator ED Theme "Parole" by the band Sajou no Hana will release on July 31st

whv-amusic.com/sajounohana/discography/single/index00100000.html

Attached: IMG_20190504_102506.jpg (800x533, 36K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74551524

PS: How do I save animations from pixiv, I no know how to computer

Attached: bunny boy.png (900x1200, 844K)

there's an extension for that if you're using chrome

Your favorite girl must win all bowls no matter what!

Attached: angelene smile.png (400x529, 170K)

Attached: 74552285_p0.jpg (1448x2048, 348K)

New Qlip-lewd incumming anons.

Attached: ed557ca92d65808064eb6f6c42967918.png (251x273, 71K)

>PS: How do I save animations from pixiv, I no know how to computer
You learn.

what is this gook shit

That's cake tier in Japan

Would you?

Learn what a cake is.