Is this the greatest manga ever created?

Tell me, how many other manga series delve in genocide, phagogenesis, evolution, war, classism, human nature on a fundamental level, transgenderism, absolute monarchies, social imperialism, corruption, democracy and the flaws of political government with direct democracy, criminal minds, reincarnation, Loyalty, Love in all its obsessive and unconditional forms, the meaning of life, the concept of a soul, Christianity, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism humanity and inhumanity, revenge, abandonment as well as a slew of other topics and concepts as nuanced and well written as Hunter x Hunter while seamlessly weaving in and out of genres, going from mafia wars to MMORPGs to the epic rise and fall of an entire civilization to politics, to succession wars and a new era of exploration and colonialism.

Anyone who is a fan of manga owes it to themselves to read this masterpiece.

Attached: Hunter-x-Hunter-v-35-001.jpg (1400x2100, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/
dictionary.cambridge.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Best manga ever is actually a manwha

And it's The Breaker and The Breaker - New Waves

Ebin shitpost.

Just came here to call you a retard kys. Have a good day.

Literally One Piece

How old are you? 10?

Want to know how I know you haven't heard about Vagabond?

Ten by Fukumoto is the greatest manga ever created

>copypasta
epic meme my friend

Attached: 197565.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Vagabond is not an original work. Its ripped off from a novel.

Have you read the latest chapters?
It's basically an insult to manga as a whole, absolute garbage.

>even his cover art is just a fucking rough draft now
christ

The Kakin succession war aboard the the Black Whale is dense with political intrigue, complicated rules everyone has to puzzle out and work within, high stakes, and the looming potential to send the Association's risky plans careening into even more dangerous territory. It's basically all the masterful Hunter x Hunter structuring and complexity we've seen across the various arcs rolled into one.

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

At this point you should know Whisperfags only use copypasta

What the hell happened with Hunterfags lately that they became so incredibly annoying?

Did we bully them too hard with O MY ASSPULL?

The copypasta raises valid points that nobody is ever able to refute, hence why it's a copypasta. It'll stop being posted once you actually refute it. This is also copypasted by the way.

Attached: 1538000595960.png (1404x1360, 532K)

I want to have sex with huntermanga cover badly

Attached: sex.jpg (390x390, 35K)

should Togashi move HxH to a seinen magazine like araki did with JoJo ?

Attached: 1555248651035.jpg (1100x500, 211K)

So sexy

Attached: hxhcoverca.jpg (1881x945, 381K)

I did a 4-year BA in philosophy. Never went in Hunter threads on Yea Forums because I didn't want to spoil myself on the show. A friend of mine convinced me to watch it and during the Chimera arc I kept telling him how much it reminded me of Hegel's theory of consciousness. Lo and behold I come to discuss HxH on Yea Forums and there's a common opinion about Hegel and Western philosophy being relevant to the show. It was funny because someone other than me must have picked up on what I was seeing in it. I'm not saying the show is "on par with" Hegel's writing, just that it's strongly reminiscent of it and possibly inspired by it in some way or other. But yeah there's a lot of philosophical nuance in this story, I wouldn't hesitate to call it a masterpiece in the classical sense of the word.

Yeah and it should be a monthly one as well so he either has to go to work and make something out of this or prove himself a lazy hack once and for all.

The Boat arc is a boring snorefest and has no place in a shonen

Attached: b.png (2035x871, 2.24M)

Oh yeah..{unzips pants}that chocolat naked netero

yeah, i love HxH, but i think out there are better things (or equally good), not gonna do an analysis like you, but:
Berserk, Monogatari Series, Oyasumi Punpun, Steins;gate, Madoka Magica, Made in Abyss, NGE, Devilman Crybaby, Mob Psycho 100, etc.
fight me if you want, fags

Attached: FB_IMG_15178923667815840.jpg (720x403, 192K)

Berserk stopped being good at Lost Children Arc.
Monogatari is a typical moe-shit. Punpun is good. Stein:gate is trash. Madoka is okay. MIA is trash, NGE is good. Devilman is good

Attached: 51137.png (534x433, 213K)

Can someone explain this to me?
Is this a real card that was made?

Attached: b58da6265a9787cb487bd8d9f400f7d5.jpg (576x720, 100K)

Good job listing mediocre entry level works user, i'm sure you did not started watching anime a year ago

Imagine actually believing this. Do you try to refute the inane ramblings of sandwich board prophets of doom?

HXH isn't even in the top 50.

Half of these are anime without a manga counterpart.

>mediocre entry level works
Like HXH

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HUNTERMUMBLES WE GOT BTFO

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run and Jojolion.

Attached: fdf8ce2.jpg (550x437, 69K)

It's not even a manga
>manga
1.𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴, 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯
2.𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴
>Graphic Novel
1.𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤-𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵
2.𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
>Comic
1.𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯
2.𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘜𝘚 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
Source:
1. en.oxforddictionaries.com/
2. dictionary.cambridge.org/

It's exposition dump with occasional scribbles

Attached: KEKxKEK.png (3352x1296, 2.29M)

What the fuck italics on 4chin

inb4 togashi deconstructs manga as a medium

Togashi is fucking based, brainlets BTFO

Agreed my dude. Chimera Ant Arc so rich of themes, narratives within a narratives. So many parallels, themes enveloping each other in perfect synthesis. Manga peakes as an art form when Togashi wrote CA

Attached: Meruem kino.jpg (4054x2150, 878K)

Based chrollobro

Attached: chrollochad.png (168x164, 28K)

punpun is not good

>supposed to be Kafkaesque
Too bad it didn't take a page out of Metamorphosis and transform into an actually good manga lmao

No transformation required when it's great from the onset.

Attached: 1447179505911.jpg (544x646, 70K)

That was a pretty low effort comeback.

Mooooods

As opposed to "lmao" poster

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

Any other Hoshinchads here?

Attached: 81F6G9umKWL.jpg (1492x2250, 373K)

Attached: 1539660968172.jpg (443x470, 41K)

Yeah it was pretty bad, even with the bar that low. .

m00t!!

Kino.

Attached: Humanity.jpg (1209x7002, 730K)

>genocide
>evolution
>war
>classism
>absolute monarchies
>corruption
>criminal minds
>reincarnation
>Loyalty
>the concept of a soul
>Buddhism
>Hinduism
>revenge
fucking Bleach tackles half the things you mentioned

Bad bait

>falling for copypasta

>half
So you're proving his point.

Attached: 1556130678040.gif (540x540, 279K)

>That dynamic between Meruem meaning "Illuminates all" and Komugi being blind
>Gon calling out Netero early in the series for not using his right hand and left leg
Fuck

Attached: 1453437852050.png (640x480, 249K)

Please explain somebody

That's an edit.

Pitou is a sweetheart

Attached: 36841402_p0.png (918x1224, 900K)

You know I really would keep forgetting about HxH but thanks to these daily threads I never do.

Edit of what? Prove it

Attached: f9ab6e7f700600629c005f04f7da6a06.jpg (640x800, 122K)

What are these card sets even called every time I try and look them up I just get shitty greed island cards

Attached: 48590544d11472ccf054d0b66b17277c.jpg (720x893, 224K)

Yomeiro Choice is better and have something HxH will never have, an ending.

based

>ell me, how many other manga series delve in genocide, phagogenesis, evolution, war, classism, human nature on a fundamental level, transgenderism, absolute monarchies, social imperialism, corruption, democracy and the flaws of political government with direct democracy, criminal minds, reincarnation, Loyalty, Love in all its obsessive and unconditional forms, the meaning of life, the concept of a soul, Christianity, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism humanity and inhumanity, revenge, abandonment as well as a slew of other topics and concepts as nuanced and well written as Hunter x Hunter while seamlessly weaving in and out of genres, going from mafia wars to MMORPGs to the epic rise and fall of an entire civilization to politics, to succession wars and a new era of exploration and colonialism.

Attached: LoGH.jpg (960x540, 101K)

Attached: 1554594838835.jpg (2048x1921, 504K)

>he thinks shueisha would let him

Shueisha owns seinen magazines (like Ultra Jump, where Jojolion is). Though Togashi's contract probably wouldn't carry over so he'd never do that. And Shueisha would probably rather keep it in SJ.

They don't own HxH. It's his. Some mangaka can take their creations to different publishers if they want like Yukito(Alita) and Takei(SK).

Some mangaka have power user. Togashi is a genius.

Attached: togashing_around.png (900x800, 836K)

This.

What they should do is hire an artist and just make Togashi write the story. Not like the artist would have much to draw anyway.