ITT: Anime characters that are worse than Hitler

ITT: Anime characters that are worse than Hitler

Attached: 440A3DF1-CB13-4AB5-A9B4-89524BB224A4.png (225x350, 95K)

Attached: 1541964795019.jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Stop bullying poor Hitler-kun.

Attached: 1547024797287.jpg (1280x1437, 183K)

Attached: gurifis_berserk2_fixw_234.jpg (234x293, 18K)

Attached: 1542496658227.png (947x974, 925K)

Based

All of them?

This cunt right here.

Attached: Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni.jpg (385x215, 20K)

Attached: 51RHiY5id2L.jpg (362x500, 54K)

It’s not that hard to be worse than the best

>muh edge

gurifisu diddo nasingu wong

Fuck off commie

Go back to school you edgy 12 year old.

>wholesomeness is edgy

Practically anyone since they had less legitimacy in attacking some of the nations they attacked.

Attached: 1555983610454.jpg (411x485, 89K)

Nice try, Satanya, but no.

Attached: chikacherrycola.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>being a Nazi fucktard is edgy
FTFY
Now go back to school so Tyrone can bully you with his dick.

>literally his only crime is "raping" his hot ass sister
Shinji did nothing wrong.

You have to go back.

you meaning to say genocide is worse than rape?

Attached: hmm.png (290x248, 107K)

Sorry but he tried to kill his fellow students and tried to rape Rin.

And you need to crawl back to whatever shithole you came from.

Shinji was a huge disappointment.
Before I watched any of Fate anime I used to read threads about Nasuvese. I just like to read discussions about settings I know nothing about and let my brain fill in blanks.
So my misconception was that Shinji was a traumatized child with huge inferiority complex living with a vampire grandpa who 1 step away from feeding him to his worms.
I thought he was a douche because Zouken wanted to brake Sakura so being abusive was his way of survival. I just kinda derived that from his hysterical way of carrying himself like he was always scared of Zouken watching him from the dark.
Then it turned out he just was a human garbage, no depth for him.
Pity since I thought he was a tragic figure representing how predatory magus word is for and ordinary human.

You can still be human garbage even with a shitty upbringing due to the cycle of abuse

Shinji…I don’t get why he gets all the hate on Yea Forums. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he’s no worse than any of the ‘protagonists’ and a better person than most of them.
What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war.
Okay, let’s get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.
Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN’T FUCK SAKURA? You can’t even name one fucking character who hasn’t plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn’t want it when she really does. She’ll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he’s a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.
And there’s this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.
Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it’s like 'oh he’s so manly’, but when Shinji does it it’s wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.
The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren’t stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

I agree, messing with protagonist's heroine is a crime that should be punished with death penalty.

Unironically you’re right. Stealing/Hurting other men’s women should be punished with death!

Attached: 1469174145727.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

Chad Shinji did nothing wrong
Justice4Shinji.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Shinji force assassin to have sex with him?

Also didn't he rape Sakura and almost raped Rin?

>Shinji got himself blacked

Attached: blackassass.jpg (1074x1517, 427K)

In terms of personality yes

Attached: 1556131317998.jpg (1280x1632, 524K)

>Hassan putting that long arm of his to use

>crawl back to whatever shithole you came from
/leftypol/ is waiting

Would you rather have Hitler as roommate or Subaru?

>t. Shinji

Hitler but with Subaru's power.

Attached: 1503678566114.jpg (464x404, 106K)

A volleyball with a face drawn on has more personality than subaru

>You can still be human garbage even with a shitty upbringing due to the cycle of abuse
Yeah, it was implied but never explored. In anime he's reveling in his patheticness so much to the point that it looks like he don't believe it himself doubles down on it anyway. Watching WEBMs with his gloating it kind of intrigued me what's behind that behavior. Turns out - nothing.

Shame since, for example, there is a surprising depth behind Gilgamesh cartoonish villainy. His "kill one slave out of ten" dilemma combined with his "Chaotic Good" alignment really sold him to me after Fate ark and Zero LN only enforced that.

Perhaps initially Shinji had something more about him that got axed along with Illiya rout?

What's /a's problem with that? It's kind of understandable behavior given his situation. In fact it pains him as human and a character instead of goodie-two-shoes white knight.
How many cliffs you have to jump before it finally gets to you?