kiwifarms.net/threads/chagen-chagen46-frostav-vadara.19010/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdkvadv8DJQ
desuarchive.org/a/thread/186913064/#186915920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

should have gone full /u/ to avoid flopping

God the /u/ tears are just too delicious

I can almost hear the faggot austists telling you to go back to /u/

Wtf I like Hibike now.

I will always support love between characters of opposite sex. It's too bad I don't remember a single thing about the guy from the anime except they talked like three times or something.

Stop being retarded.

Funny thing is this is literally all of the scenes with Shoe is this one 45 second preview, and they intentionally produced this to look more lovey than it actually is.

Rather than Yuribait, this is hetbait. Very strange indeed.

Luckily Shoe goes in for the kiss, gets rejected, Kumiko calls him a baka like 10 times will beating him up and then proceeds to run up a mountain to find Reina and do suggestive candy eating with her and then Shoe and Kumiko break up

Attached: 1556696853418.jpg (466x422, 48K)

>literally make up headcanon to cope
the state of /u/shitter

/u/ is burning right now
Based Kyoani

KILL SHOE
KILL SHOE
KILL SHOE

I saw the movie. You didn't. These the facts.

>all this /u/ hate
Lmao, this board got overrun with faggots.

no you didn't

Absolutely based

I did.

Cope.

Attached: hibikemoviestuff.jpg (1878x1512, 378K)

Attached: shu.png (499x260, 65K)

>it's a tamako love story episode
THANK YOU BASED KYOANI

Attached: 1482416287432.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Attached: Our_guy.png (414x402, 267K)

Based
did they get back together in the novels ?

so another garbage?

Based kumichad

Is this Tamako Love Story 2.0? I like Tamako Love Story.

The other girl looks cute

Love story was KINO fuck off

>imagine cheering for a shoujo love interest
literal fags

pfff I also did and Kumiko and Shoe have steamy raw sex on the mountain with Reina fapping furiously on the side

It was complete garbage. Fuck off.

The biggest beard in the history of beards.

Attached: 1535834008068.gif (500x500, 515K)

but you live in some 3rd world shit hole

based

Post Kumiko in underwear, you know which one.

Based

That's not your picture.

you are now aware that Reina got broken candy apples because of this scene

Attached: 『劇場版 響け!ユーフォニアム~誓いのフィナーレ~』PV 秀一と久美子編 (1920x1080, 1.28M)

>no time stamp or anything
I could also take random picture from the internet and call it mine fagget

Bro I ate candy with bro I'm gay now wtf

Kill youself.

HOLY BASED YURIFAGS BTFO

I might watch my first kyoani anime if this is how it goes, i'm like that people who knows everything about an anime thanks to all threads but still hasn't watched it yet

Yuri NEET LOSERS BTFO

this is actually fucking disgusting from kyoani.

>learns about anime reading baits and shitposts

Will they surpass Love Story?
I'm genuinely excited.

Attached: 1452584143352.png (460x630, 430K)

Hmmm some user claiming he watched the movie also posted the same image too.

Did you guys miss all the spoiler threads when the movie aired or something? It was pretty shit and they don't even stay together because KyoAni doesn't know who to bait anymore

You mean the user with the same posting style and the same summary of the movie from yesterday? I wonder what could be the explanation for this.

Its my picture.

Attached: mypicture2.jpg (1512x1519, 322K)

tfw finally adapted the novel as-is and it flopped.

Post the same stuff with this post number

dropped.

Hopefully the next year won't have Yamada going
>THIS IS PERFECT FOR MY LESBIAN GIRAFFES ARTHAUS MOVIE!
and we'll get a normal season instead.

Attached: 1555668939394.jpg (596x857, 138K)

This already happened. It's called the second season.

Picked up

Yuri is just a phase for cute anime girls. Dick always wins in the end. Especially cute blonde dicks.

retarded u faggot cry some more also kys

Will anyone kindly link me to the summery?

>Yuri is just a phase for cute anime girls
Insecurity is too much for you user.

Daily reminder this movie flopped because of forced het.

Tamako Movie = /u/ loses
Hibike Movie = /u/ loses
Chu2 movie = /u/ loses

Kinoani is based

It's mostly samefagging faggots.

Also saw the movie.

This guy speaks the truth.

Attached: P_20190420_133733.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

I don't give a fuck about Hibike because of the yuribait but if this is true it will cause a massive asshurt

tfw he'll get to eat this ass

Attached: 1520141547901.png (534x832, 710K)

>hetbait
is this term even a thing? are there seriously people who believe kumiko is a lesbian?

Reina is officially KumiShoe-shipper

That's right Shoe Itchy, shatter their hopes and dreams. Take what's yours.

Attached: 1426906516937.jpg (1471x1023, 315K)

Having recently watched both season Kumiko being happy and laughing together with Shoe is so fucking weird.

It's yurifag's retarded term for "romancebait"

What makes you believe she isn't?

Sometimes you get the girl you love, sometimes you lose her.

And the daughter too ;_;

Attached: dango ckazoku.jpg (989x700, 123K)

Wake me when Kyoani stops losing money making shitty movies with forced romance.

>Rather than Yuribait, this is hetbait. Very strange indeed.
The entire fucking series is a bait it just doesn't know what kind. Horrible in general.

You can't force romance, it's a natural part of life you virgin. Boys and girls can't be friends.

>Chu2 movie = /u/ loses
How?

Kyoani blueballed Rikka and Yuta's relationship for two seasons, meanwhile, Shinka and Deko became the yuribait sidecouple.
In the movie, Rikka and Yuta finally kiss (several times) while Shinka and Dekomori got the same treatment as always, and their "relationship" didn't go anywhere. It's a /u/ shipbait couple vs a canon couple.

>doesn't even get to kiss Kumiko
>gets ditched during their date to find Reina and eat each other's 'candy'
>breaks up in the end
What a loser.

Attached: 015051114016.jpg (381x532, 50K)

Shoulda banged Hazuki when he had the chance. Big mistake.

Attached: 1526301324901.webm (1200x675, 1.59M)

Seems like a pretty big stretch. Of course they are a side couple, they are side characters. They're never going to get as much focus as the main characters, because the show isn't really about them. Shinka and Dekomori had already kissed in the show and had significant bonding experiences, if you think their relationship hasn't gone anywhere you weren't paying attention. Not to mention that the movie basically has them on an elaborate date that ends in them sharing a bed and sleeping in each other's arms, and when they get woken up, pic related, and Shinka sits up out of Dekomori's embrace, Dekomori willingly goes back to holding on to her.

Dunno how you'd call that a loss. A loss would be them not interacting or one of them getting a random male love interest or something, not them having a bunch of moments together and showing just how comfortable they are around each other. You're so determined to engage in this weird us vs them thing that you're trying to find a fight where there isn't even one. Chuu2 isn't a het vs yuri show it's a het show that has a yuri side couple being a yuri side couple.

Attached: Chuu2.png (736x1264, 808K)

Stop pretending KumiRei is a thing. Even if they had a "class s" relationship, Reina would drop Kumiko's ass in a flash if she could ride Taki's dick.

>faggot autists
>coming from a crossboarding retarded /u/fag
The irony

Being a yuribait sidecouple. Their whole interactions is about them being friends in the end despite their usual fights. Also they are not side characters in the movie, they get as much screentime as Yuta and Rikka. And don't compare romantic kisses with a yuribait accidental moment between the two of them that never happens again. It's not even picking fights, you can tell Kyoani never took this ship seriously despite them inventing it themselves.

>this board got overrun with faggots
Yeah, which is why people keep telling /u/cucks to leave, what's the issue?

This. People forget that Reina would kill Kumiko if she ever had the guts make a move on Taki. Kumiko x Reina is only a fantasy.

Attached: 14166743549044.webm (1648x1080, 963K)

I think he's the same dude who said last thread Reina's crush on Taki was childish. He's the kind of yurifag who just doesn't let go. Dude it's not a childish crush, Reina went to visit her dead wife's grave and swore to not give up on Taki. She'd probably end up raping him eventually than eating pussy.

Cute feet.

just leaving this here

Attached: set 3.jpg (1000x1000, 206K)

S/u/ICIDE WATCH, hide all ropes, guns and sharp objects in this thread

Nah, it was pure kino.

>She'd probably end up raping him eventually

It can't be helped

Attached: Ringo2.jpg (1275x720, 338K)

Yeah, I hope the de/u/lusional fags will stop posting this shit on /u/ now.
It's hard to be a yuri fan on /u/ and also Yea Forums who hates delusions of something that isn't there but other try to force that on you saying it's yuri and creating threads for non-yuri stuff like this or Gridman

god damn Reina is thirsty
this is not OK kyoani

stop crossboarding then, stay in your containment board

Dunno if coping or that's how the movie went. I couldn't care less if Kumiko is het or lesbian, but meltdowns are always fun to see

Hmm, where did I heard this kind of fic before...
Oh, right,

Why does Kyoani keep baiting both ships? They did the same with Free! despite Haru x Makoto being the most popular, they visited Haru x Rin as well.

I still don't care about /u/ or no /u/ Shu is boring as fuck.

I don't like /u/ and I hate shoeitchy.

Attached: SHOE.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Huh? What the FUCK are you talking about? I haven't posted about or thought about Gridman since it finished airing. What does that post even have to do with my post? What the fuck is that post even talking about? Are you mentally ill? Why do you have that post ready to link to at a moments notice?

I am honestly confused.

Because humans are always, without question, absolute suckers for love triangles.

That's the real problem here in anime and movie, the whole Kumiko x Shu deal is boring and forced, at least in Tamako Market the guy had his whole episodes and we saw his perspective and see him acting on that, here there's nothing.
Reinx x Kumiko baiting scenes have feelings all over there showing they are important, while Reina x Taiki or Kumiko x Shu are just empty ones.
But it's fault of the people behind anime or movie to present them like that.

Kumiko and Shuichi fucking like dogs in heat

This is why Ishihara is KyoAni's worst director.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT, KYOANI KYS

Shoe x Kumiko x Reina threesome when?

cry harder t/u/mblr tranny

Attached: 1436667850485.jpg (600x600, 32K)

This thread brings me memories...

I've missed this autism so much.

What is worst:
>heteroshipper cuck
>male yurishipper cuck
>gayshippers In General?

Kumiko is so lucky

I shouldn't be in this thread, but I have nowhere else to air my thoughts.

Shuuichi stood out to me as a character since the beginning. His maturity, stability, and level headedness were admirable. It's a common meme in the fanbase that he's irrelevant, doesn't matter, and means nothing to Kumiko, but if that were truly the case, fans of the kumirei ship wouldn't feel so threatened by him.

That said, even as a shuukumi fan, I also love the kumirei ship. So as far as endgame pairings are concerned, I can't lose.

However, Shuuichi's character being lambasted by fans for so long has always been tiresome. He's a good friend, a nice person, and he sees the side of Kumiko that she doesn't show other people. It's always been obvious to me that she has feelings for him but is afraid to let herself admit it. The fact that she's finally opening up to his and her own feelings on some level is a huge step for her, because she'll learn that changing the status of their simple childhood relationship to a moe complex and grown up relationship isn't so scary after all.

I know they'll break up in the end, and that's fine too, since it's a high school relationship. But I still believe these two could work out sometime in the future.

As for kumirei, I feel they can only happen if Taki dies. I do believe Reina and Kumiko have crushes on each other than can blossom into more if given attention, but Kumiko is too emotionally constipated and Reina is too in love with Taki currently for me to believe in the possibility at this point in time. Especially once Reina becomes a legal adult. I feel she'll be even more persistent with Taki by that point, which makes kumirei feel even more unlikely.

Asukumi would be a fantastic twist ending too. And would probably bring peace to the ship war once and for all. There's no reason to object to this ship, and it probably has the healthiest dynamic overall.

Looking forward to future installments.

Shuuichi was the most well together character in the show(not a hard task but still), he was also pretty good at reading people, he could see through Asuka's facade right off the bat.

I'm sad that he got neglected not because of shipfaggotry, but because I actually liked him as a character.

Looks like a brother x sister relationship desu. Not romantic whatsoever.

I agree, he's also my favorite character. Although he's less flashy and more understated, I feel that at the core he is an important foundation to the series. Even if people don't want to admit it.

He's about to try to kiss her in this scene. Not something a brother would do to his sister. At least not in this anime.

>yurifags
OH NO NO

Stay mad

Kill yourself sc/u/m

Samefag butthurt /u/cuck

>Kumiko is so lucky
For breaking up with Shoe?
Agreed.

t. butthurt yurifags

Attached: salt.jpg (1578x796, 193K)

user, would you like to tell us what your uncle did to you when you two were playing pretend brother alone?

>yurishitter headcanon
Stay mad retard, Shuu is hitting that every night and will never be a beard

Yamada is a hack anyway
Worse than Okada

Learn English, ESL yuricuck

Based

What do people expect from literal mentally ill freaks?
They shit up the board and hate Yea Forums with a passion.

Attached: shitposter allowed to post on a.png (986x1562, 817K)

Where the hell does this insane vitriolic hatred for this imaginary threat of /u/ even come from?

it is so tiresome and forced. Cant even have Hibike threads because 50% of them are just these exact posts over and over. I don't even ever see these people you are all obsessing over post here that often..

I just want to dsicuss the show yet the thread is nothing but people freaking out over these /u/ posters who dont even exist on this board for the most part and a bunch of people responding to the bait and even people falseflagging I feel like I am on fucking Yea Forums what the wrong with you people have some fucking self control goddammit.

We had such a good thread yesterday yet look at this one.

The most pathetic thing of all is that because I made this post, a bunch of anons are going to jump on me and accuse me of being from /u/ and make a bunch of awful posts that are pretty much identical to the ones I responded to. I have literally never been on /u/ yet you are all going to accuse me of lying. Honestly pathetic. Between this and the increasing occurrence of twitter screencap threads I am not very optimistic.

>believe
More like use common sense.
Only baited yuricucks believe otherwise

>forced romance
>implying forcing bait LGBT couple shit isn't completely and utterly forced
Stay mad

2015 was such a cursed year to be an anime geek. Truly a time capsule of hell.

BASED

Attached: yt.jpg (771x246, 44K)

Also
>resorting to posting youtube comments because they people you are all freaking out about don't even post here
>cuck: 6 results
Yeah, I am on Yea Forums right now.

>young love is forced and unsatisfying

ya don't say. I like how it is portrayed more realistically than most shitty romance crap

This people are so sensitive lmao, imagine getting so worked up over fictional characters interactions.

Different people post in different threads. Also some anons join threads during nervous paranoid breakdowns and are on defense even when nothing is really happening.

Attached: 59404268.jpg (1024x879, 449K)

>believing mentally ill /u/fag fake spoilers

>has a yuri side couple being a yuri side couple
You mean a yuribait side couple.

>Shinka and Dekomori had already kissed in the show
KEK you mean the time she fell over and had accidental contact? Pathetic. There is literally no romance between that gag duo, deluded yuricuck.

These*

She always seemed bi to me.

>Where the hell does this insane vitriolic hatred for this imaginary threat of /u/ even come from?
do you think /mlp/ would shitting up every eupho thread with lesbian pairing?

I hope they all kill themselves, Yea Forums might be good again

It's true though. Kumiko-Shuichi development was non-existent.

As much as I want to tell you to kill yourself and go to your containment board, at least you understand the different between bait and actual yuri.
So I'd prefer 100 of you to every one of the mouth breathing ESL yurifags, saying every girl who looks at another girl is gay.

NOOOOOO MUH YURI! QUICK SOMEONE HELP! I CAN'T FIND MY YURI GOGGLES!

Is it delusional if that ultimatemegax guy basically confirmed it on his twitter? I realize he is in strong leaning for kumirei but I don't think he would intentionally lie would he?

>imaginary threat
>Yea Forums literally 75% Spanish/SEA now
>all yurifags, NTRfags and every new tripfag is as well
Sure thing, keep trying to cover it up

Attached: yuri posters.png (1984x5488, 1.39M)

Nice damage control yurifag, keep posting your fanfic and claim it's canon. it's so easy to see through your shitty posts.

I wouldn't say non-existent, more likely completely ignored on season 2.

>Make them be on good terms at the end of season 1
>Proceed to pretend it didn't happen on season 2 by making her act like a cun't torwards him for no good reason.

Its all Kyoani's shit writing fault.

>What is worst:
Kyoanus for being indecisive and omipandering, and the novel writer as well for doing the same

I don't know what girl dumped you to make you go on this autistic anti-yuri crusade, but you are actually delusional. Get help.

Attached: 1547127213114.jpg (1536x2048, 391K)

BASED

>things that didn't happen
She's lucky to have a dedicated boyfriend to impregnate her like based Shuu

Attached: 1552067036199.jpg (1200x1703, 599K)

That always felt to me like it implied that her feelings for him were becoming more complicated and she was subconsciously running away from them, and him, because of it.

Yuri posters in a thread about Citrus. Wow. Shocking. Where are these people in Hibike threads? All I see are falseflagging idiots and shitposters.

Thats it. Im done. I fuckinf hate you all holy fucking shit what the FUCK is wrong with you people GODDAMMIT.

I was the user who saw the movie and posted a lot in the previous threads by the way. Literally never going to try and talk to you psychopathic freaks ever again I fucking hate you all so fucking much holy shit I was an idiot to think Yea Forums wasn't just as bad as Yea Forums or wherever the fuck else FUCK. YOU. I AM NOT EVEN FROM /U/ I HAVE NEVER POSTED THERE I WAS TRYING TO BE AS FUCKING PARTIAL AS I COULD DISPROVING BOTH YURI SHITPOSTERS OR OTHERWISE BUT NO YOU NEED TO ALL BE FUCKING AUTISTIC FREAKS.

Fuck.

Don't leave please.

>dyke ships
>healthy dynamic
How is mental illness and destructiveness of being a dyke in an abusive relationship healthy?
Oh right in your own headcanon it must be. If Kumi is bi like you say then there's no way she will go for a dyke relationship which imitates a real one, because of her own mental illness and prepubescent immaturity. Dyke relationships are destined to never last.

this is came from that thread with mentally ill twitter link right? tell your tranny twitter friend that he/she were late.

As far I'm concerned series is still not yet over. We will have the last laugh.

Attached: ff3951c579944b5c2ef9a561ba8b.jpg (1200x1200, 725K)

Literal HibiKEKED!

Jesus your handwriting is awful

>freaking out over these /u/ posters who dont even exist
>who dont even exist
You aren't even trying to hide which side you're playing for, are you?
Try harder with your "become a neutral party and claim anti/u/fags are the problem" strategy next time.
You yurifags do it all the time so its easy to spot your falseflags, but your post is especially easy to read, because you couldn't hide your true intention at all. I guess your butthurt shone through in the end.

I don't get how it was implied, she was just being mean to him for the sake of it, not once I could feel conflict on her behavior.

Yea Forums is pretty much a shithole nowadays. Plebbit fuckers finished the job after the clusterfuck of 2016 and you can't talk about anything remotely popular without having endless shitposting, kinda like Yea Forums. It's pretty sad, I had fun on this board.

Past experience has shown me that having a bad attitude about your own otp ruins the experience when it's made canon. You build it up as the greatest thing, and basically end up shipping it just to spite some assholes on the internet. Once it's made canon it's not even as fulfilling as you thought it would be because it's tainted with the anxiety and bitterness of ship wars.

It's only gotten worse since sadly as kirarashit being prevalent and JAV Live made the t/u/mblr refugees stay on Yea Forums

FANTASIZE

She's a teenage girl.

>w-we're losing the war with the shippers with common sense
>quick post fanart to make them go away!!

Attached: 1435640472679.jpg (810x697, 97K)

>Already spoiling the possible kiss scene
>No good signal
Chance for her are high because just for baiting with a possible kiss.
Also /u/ i BTFO!

They want qualityposters to leave. Don't give them what they want.

Threads that start out good (like the last one) tend to stay good. Let's just ignore threads that start with a bait OP, continue discussion in the good threads, and report and filter the few mouthbreathers who manage to find their way in. Don't even acknowledge them.

BASED

So!? This isn't a excuse for completely ignoring character development.

>but I don't think he would intentionally lie would he
>trusting a /u/fag's opinion on anything
He "bent" the truth obviously, to suit his agenda
Why you would take his opinion on anything as not biased is beyond me

>posts image from crazed kumirei shipper tranny on twitter
>claims others are on an "autistic anti-yuri crusade"
>you are actually delusional. Get help.
Please heed your own advice and follow it. But I doubt you'll find help that isn't a bullet or a noose.

Show me them in this thread and show me how they are causing more harm the the thread than people posting the 100th derivative "YURICUKS BTFO" post. Falseflagging idiots dont count.

>Thats it. Im done
Say mad.
Nobody cares, about you, yuricuck. Take your delusional fanfic opinions elsewhere.
Nobody fucking ever cared about your trash taste and posts.

/u/ BTFO kek

>qualityposters
>yurifag tranny from twitter posting his headcanon of what happened in the movie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1404029112764.gif (250x251, 532K)

>that handwriting
100% an ESL yurifag. Probably using google translate to post here

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!

>become a neutral party and claim anti/u/fags are the problem
FUCKING this. yurifags do this every time they get BTFO in anything, its full damage control falseflagging

Attached: every fucking time.png (679x251, 23K)

I'm saying her behavior isn't abnormal. Teenagers in general are quite moody people, especially toward those they care about most. Kumiko and Reina aren't exactly frolicking through the flowers for much of season 2 either.

>few mouthbreathers
Unfortunately they're far more than the old average Yea Forums poster. Even buyfag threads are infested. They'll eventually go away, but Yea Forums is as good as dead.

But getting a side yuri couple in a het romance anime is a win no matter how you look at it.

>yurifags seething

Attached: B0D26577-2DC8-4B22-8EBB-EA6CA3AECDA4.jpg (419x480, 81K)

I know he is biased, I just don't think he seems like the type to intentionally mislead people. Though he clearly has a pro kumirei agenda, I don't think he would deny shuukumi if they ended up together forever.

kek you OK yuricuck-kun? having a mental breakdown are you?
Then fuck off to /u/ and perhaps they might believe your delusions about the movie
You are NOT welcome on Yea Forums

>They'll eventually go away
keep believing that, I am not going anywhere
Yea Forums will never be your /u/ safespace, tumblr tranny

post your ticket or gift or whatever you got from the theater along with the screen of this thread and may be people will take your headcanon more seriously you drama queen

He's in denial and completely sugar coated what happened to sound as if its not as "intimate" as it was, while making the kumirei shit sound more intimate than it was

She literally loves Shoe in the novels the show is adapting, I literally have no idea how they’ve worked themselves up so much about this. Even when they broke up it was because they both were to busy and I’m p sure they planned to get back together when things got less hectic

Why do people keep dating megax is trans? He's trans?? I had no idea, if so.

>side yuri couple
>couple
More like gag bait """couple"""
Delusional.

>dating
*saying

Where exactly am I talking about /u/?

It isn't even remotely comparable with Reina x Kumiko interactions, she would act with disgust the moment Shuuichi got on her sight, no matter how many mental gymnastics you pull, it still looks like lazy writing with the purpose to kick him to the corner.

Post yfw yurifags get BTFO again

Attached: 3C6B97D9-DA3D-4D72-AF8A-6DC34C9F75EF.png (945x720, 536K)

He won't because he either didn't see it or is reposting the tumblr trannys bias'd recap off twitter, and getting pictures from elsewhere.
When anons don't believe his utter bullshit he has a mental breakdown, look at , its the most pathetic breakdown of a poster I've seen on Yea Forums in years.
This poster is NOT from Yea Forums and probably barely uses the internet at all outside of safespaces like tumblr or plebbit.
Any slight criticism of his "opinion" and he has a fit of rage. The easiest person on the planet to bait, and a newfag whos straight out of t/u/mblr.

He's a yurifag
Nuff said.
Also read his twitter posts, it's obvious how mentally ill "he/she" is.

Attached: 1507917480581.jpg (1200x1600, 295K)

Attached: 1444316694060.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1778151

This one seems to be a pretty honest review of the movie.

Yea Forums has become too big to be one unified community. "Old Yea Forums" is still here, hidden in plain sight among shit threads that keep the teens busy. The trick is to learn to recognize the keywords that signal a comfy or funny thread.

From a long term perspective, we're all just waiting for Hiro to sell the site to someone who actually cares.

KEK seething yuricuck
How did you find Yea Forums of all places to post your shitty blog fanfics?

Attached: 1510733835042.png (850x647, 324K)

When will we get ReinaxTaki movie?

based

Attached: 1391642633788.png (570x480, 239K)

>From a long term perspective, we're all just waiting for Hiro to sell the site to someone who actually cares.
So never ever, then.

Asking the real question, this bitch needs dick asap.

KEK. The comment section is pure gold.

Attached: 1546697712860.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Attached: 1542596217117.png (740x720, 771K)

In Japanese culture and especially in the case of long term friendship, people don't usually show an unpleasant side to themselves unless it's around someone they've known and trusted for a long time. She's "honne" around him and "tatemae" around most others. It's commonly believed that those whose relationships can have unpleasant behavior a lot are the closest. Because usually they are pressured to be polite and pleasant and hide their true self. Basically I see it more as banter than actual malice.

Stop user nooo! theyre already on suicide watch, don't make them have suicide pacts!
if kyoani makes that they will be mass murderers!!

ignore the retards, for me:
soundscape > blast > dream solister

they never learn

Attached: 1541102788879.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I unironically think they could be really happy together.

why can't /u/fag accept that yuri is just a phase during high school because girls are insecure about the opposite sex.
eventually they will grow out of that and crave dicks like any normal woman would, unless she's mentally ill or sth

they don't kiss lol

I just want another comfy high school soap opera with kino visuals.

Attached: 1530849967170.jpg (521x514, 55K)

The fact that he even tried to kiss her, and did finally confess his love to her, is still pretty substantial though.

Oh shit just look at that height difference and eye contact, really cute.

Attached: 1556478711220.jpg (464x465, 29K)

That new first year trombone girl is much cuter than Kumiko.

Attached: Sub laugh.jpg (632x483, 275K)

I'm not a yurifag, but Shuichi is unlikable and had no character development or chemistry in the anime at all.

This reads like you may have unresolved issues with your own identity. Your post is biphobic and lesbophobic at its core which is bad, but if it is somehow in reference to yourself then I hope you'll find peace someday.

This. For me its just Kyoanus baiting the /u/faggots with het.

Attached: 1556140804040.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>biphobic and lesbophobic
>>>/LGBT/
Get the fuck out of Yea Forums, you don't belong here, tranny

wtf, I like hibike now.
sl/u/t btfo

Attached: Kekc.png (650x581, 284K)

There 0 hints about Kumiko being a lesbian
Your delusion doesn't count

Attached: 1555441166599.png (2000x1150, 1.25M)

Attached: ハロー・レディ!_2018-12-05_00-47-56.png (275x252, 123K)

ULTIMATEFAGGOT BROS WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?

getting baited is an essential part of yuritardation

>I was the user
Yeah so you're this guy?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: this is you.png (347x267, 14K)

Aside from her constant appreciation of the female form.
>god look at that guy's jaw, i bet he can split rocks with that thing
>hmm just look at those forearms
>oh god he stretched and his shirt lifted and i could see his amazing abs
>what? no i'm not gay i have a girlfriend

Attached: 1555452973127.png (276x373, 117K)

That genuine happiness.

Attached: fluff.png (518x339, 197K)

can't believe sl/u/t just got btfo'd

This. That's the right answer.

>people aren't allowed to appreciate how something looks without wanting to fuck it now

This is me.

This isn't.

I stopped posting in this thread because it fucking sucks. I am literally the user who was posting the spoilers in yesterdays thread. The only people who have seen the movie on this entire board are me and one other person who was also in yesterdays thread. Maybe this user Anyway, this will be my last post because this is a Yea Forums tier thread.

Stop posting twitter screencaps on Yea Forums.

Attached: stopshitposting2.jpg (1851x1363, 373K)

How many tranny dicks does he shove up his ass regularly?

I'm happy for them

What are you doing here Eren

Attached: ErwinScream.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Attached: 1483813794015.png (1280x720, 678K)

yuri baiting should be a crime. it’s basically false advertisement and emotional manipulation.

>That always felt to me like it implied that her feelings for him were becoming more complicated and she was subconsciously running away from them, and him, because of it.
Offscreen, right? And solution for we all be aware of this is ignore him.

cute pair

>Stop posting twitter screencaps on Yea Forums.
Why are you upset im drawing attention to your twitter?
Aren't you proud of it, he/him user?

>After the movie premiere, the Hibike Euphonium general on /u/ evaporated out of existence

Ohohohohohoho

Attached: join them.png (500x687, 330K)

I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't know who that person you are obsessed with and posting twitter screencaps is. All I know is that you are lowering the quality of the board and turning it into Yea Forums.

Seriously, stop it. This isn't Yea Forums or /pol/. If you want to shitpost about trannies and twitter please go somewhere else.

Who seriously asked for this? Is Kyoani blind? Just look at Kumiko-Reina fanart compared to Kumiko-Shuichi. Doesnt even come close and they wonder why their movie has a low-turn out.

>ignoring character development.
Ignoring only the romance part because the yuri.
Anyway Takeda is making the same.

KyoAni actually like the source material and are adapting it. Why would they pander to mentally ill degenerates who watch the show just to jack off to?

If you want to shitpost about dykes and your mental illness, go somewhere else.

because that's what the heteros are doing in this thread

nice blog retard
nobody cares KEK

>I am literally the user who was posting the spoilers in yesterdays thread
Thanks for pointing out your fanfic "interpretation" opinions, ultimatemegax. nobody cared.
Also good job claiming the "other user" who's seen it also shared a similar opinion to you, and agreed with your fanfic.
When it is in fact your samefag post trying to support your shitty spoilers. Pathetic.
I see you even went to lengths to rename your original screencaps to random shit like "shitshitposting2", "mypicture2" and "hibikemoviestuff". But left the camera stamp for so you could claim it's somebody else. But really the lengths you went to are making it far too obvious.

Attached: 1439119094907.png (646x720, 336K)

I've done nothing but post honestly about the movie, which I, being a big fan of the series went out of my way to see in person and buy merchandise of and had regular legitimate discussion about it while you have done nothing but post twitter screencaps and shitpost.

But this is your fic. You can't tell a story by ignoring a character and thinking that you are telling people what you said. And for your information in the novel is not like that either. So in the end it's just your interpretation.

>neuroscientist
God i wish that were me.

KEK BASED kyoanus for once

Nothing is tastier than yuricuck tears

Attached: 771B55C0-F7AB-4800-955C-D6F6A5A5675F.jpg (640x360, 15K)

Because in the novels as it finished year 2 everything was possible.

>I have no idea what you are talking about
Nice deflection, ultimatemegax. The boards quality was already lowered significantly when you started shitposting your delusional /u/ ship here.

Keep jacking off to your trannies, ultimatefaggot.

This kills the thread.

>post honestly
Delusional fanfics of /u/shit aren't honest posts.

I only saw the movie once. You get one of the special cards per times you see the movie, and additionally, the envelopes which the cards come in are colored differently based on the date you went to see the movie.

I have an android Galaxy phone, that is the generic way pictures are named, most likely that user has a similar phone. You are an idiot and ruing the board by being obsessed with twitter and trannies.

(You)

Never posted anything like that.

Based kyoanus pandering to us!

Hibike! should have ended at S1 Episode 8.

>neuroscientist
>is a yurifag
Is he researching a cure for his own mental illness?

Because in the last novels Kumiko is more intimate with Reina than Shuuichi.
If the queerbaiting is in both source and adaptation, readers are not to blame.

>ultimatemegax posting his fanfic
>kills anything
Not until BDs are out sadly will we know what happens that isn't twisted by a yurifag's bias

I'm the second user you quoted, and I have only been talking about the anime. I haven't read the novels at all. It's just my interpretation. But I'm also mostly isolated from the fandom ethos and only check on hibike threads once every couple of years.

Why is this movie flopping though?

Why can't kyoani draw characters kissing?

>muh novels has them more intimate!
>but I forgot to mention Kumishuu dated and love each other, only broke up to focus on nationals until they can get back together!
>but kumirei is more important if they talk to each other in the novels!

rikka and yuta kiss at the end of the movie, twice

>Even when they broke up it was because they both were to busy
Emm... no... Unlike the anime, it's Kumiko who breaks up with Shuuichi, it's not a mutual decision and if she's so busy I don't know what she's doing spending most of her free time with Reina and not her boyfriend.
Read the novels.

>Never posted anything like that.
yes you did
right here

>same shit, different thread
Literally the same content as the first hibike thread when the movie pop out. Im just here to see if there’s any novel spoilers from the new volume. Sadly not.

> she would act with disgust the moment Shuuichi got on her sight
This was the depict they made, yes.

>I only saw the movie once.
Which you can't prove

>colored differently based on the date you went to see the movie.
Which is easily doable if you saw it twice which you can't disprove you didn't do

>most likely that user has a similar phone
A coincidence? More like it was you posting both and you can't prove otherwise.

>you are an idiot and ruing the board by being obsessed with twitter and trannies.
Says the twitter he/him tranny yuricuck shitting up this thread with fake spoilers

>this fucking thread
thank for the laught /u/

Attached: KEK.gif (384x372, 2.48M)

Same retarded teenage S2 drama. Also, Avengers.

Attached: Hehe.jpg (306x306, 12K)

Avengers is the only valid answer.

You are fucking insane my dude. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Says the yurifag who doesn't know the breakup was so they could focus on nationals and wasn't anything like falling out of love. Reina is an important character to the band so obvious she will get screentime retard.
Literal retard claiming to have read the novels, while making up shit and leaving information out from the spoilers you read on /u/

PSA: 90% of the hate, bait and reaction images in this thread are by one obsessed guy. Stop replying to him. He's been doing this for years. Just start a new thread and let him argue with himself.

*Ahem*
>Chagen46
>imagine being a homosexual faggot nigger with shota and diaper fetish, but somehow hate yuri, loli and female character in anime with passion

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chagen46
kiwifarms.net/threads/chagen-chagen46-frostav-vadara.19010/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vdkvadv8DJQ

Attached: file.png (550x152, 18K)

>Read the novels.
You first yurifag, your "opinion" on the novels isn't even what happens. They even vowed to get back together after nationals/graduation

S2 was weak mate.

What's the point of this thread, nobody's actually discussing the movie

Wait, is megax actually in this thread? This is all so strange. I just came here to see updates on what happens in the plot and instead it's mostly anons posting cryptically about each other.

Is this even about kumirei vs shuukumi anymore?

>preferably two
More than one dick is fucking gay.

99% Similariy.

I don't care.

I stand with EMTN.

Attached: 1446339311237.png (1334x2600, 1.51M)

>Fag
>Nigger
That's a yikes from me

Attached: 1556326063624.png (2000x754, 25K)

>speak the truth and call out the samefag twitter yurifag posting fake spoilers and pretending to be 2 different anons who saw it
>the second user didn't even post his "opinion", just mindlessly and suspiciously agreed with you for no reason
>Can't disprove it so resorts to saying I'm insane
KEK
Maybe prove those 2 posts aren't both yours? The other user has mysteriously disappeared from the thread too hmmm
Go back to twitter or /u/ you insane tranny

Attached: 1499347051854.png (832x2412, 359K)

>muh boogeymen
Let us not mention the skeletons in the closet now, you yurifags have plenty remember
Even mentioning their names destroys threads

Attached: 1500164005607.png (802x511, 62K)

Lol, how's your mom by the way?

Attached: file.png (536x165, 23K)

Indeed.

It's about ultimatemegax posting fake spoilers in , samefagging as an user who saw the movie and agreeing with himself who also claimed he saw it to prove his fanfic correct

Detective Conan is the king there.

This thread has taken a very dark and disturbing turn. I just want to talk about the anime.

Heobviously isn't. Who even gives a fuck about some fucking twitter fuckface what the fuck is wrong with you people am I on Yea Forums???

You are schizophrenic.

Stop. Please. Just stop. Can't you see you are the insane one here? Can't you see you are ruing this thread?

Haha

Attached: file.png (546x156, 18K)

FOR ME, IT'S KUMIKOXREINA.
SHUISHIT SHOULD JUST KILL HIMSELF

Impossible now the yurifags are spamming MUH CHAGEN HAS TO BE THE ONLY SHITPOSTER IN THIS THREAD!!! no more than 1 person could possibly hate yuri crackships and yuribait ships!!!

speaking of crack
crack kun
akemi
madoka never loved homura
crack
daiz

and let this thread die

Attached: 1383855129407.gif (530x300, 1.86M)

Now but tomorrow...

how is it fake

Free s4

>how is it fake
>no proof at all to back it up
I wonder?

Attached: 1483810266760.jpg (1000x562, 134K)

Tell me yurifags, how mad?

>Heobviously isn't. Who even gives a fuck about some fucking twitter fuckface what the fuck is wrong with you people am I on Yea Forums???
I bring him up because he's a translator. When I checked his page I noticed he was tweeting about "fanfiction" accusations at the same time as this thread is live. Yet I realized the thing he's clearing up doesn't have anything to do with what's being discussed. It seems all he's doing is clearing up misconceptions about the hair pin.

Damage control doesn't really work if you're this obvious about it. Also, didn't you say you were leaving like 50 posts ago?

the images of the merch aren't proof that they saw it?

>Heobviously isn't. Who even gives a fuck about some fucking twitter fuckface what the fuck is wrong with you people am I on Yea Forums???
t. ultimatemegax deflecting

>You are schizophrenic.
nice projection

>Can't you see you are the insane one here
No that's you

>Can't you see you are ruing this thread?
That happened long ago when you posted fake spoilers and samefagged here

>MUH CHAGEN HAS TO BE THE ONLY SHITPOSTER IN THIS THREAD!!!
>no more than 1 person could possibly hate yuri
No normal poster has ever said this. These kinds of posts are always followed by a banning and 100 posts mysteriously vanishing from the thread.

>biased yurifag "translator" is the only person who has seen the movie and can give reliable spoilers
My sides

I know right? Could you imagine if people just lied on the internet like that?

Attached: 1556542024228.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Meh. /u/ pretty much hates the show. You can rustle their jimmies to all hell and back by posting Eupho as the OP image of that shitty 'General Yuri Thread.'

this looks like gridman thread, what the fuck

I said he's "a" translator, not "the only" translator.

Could be worse. Actual gridman threads were way worse

Well yeah, eupho is the most shameless display of yuribaiting possibly ever. No wonder they don't like it.

>looks like gridman thread
Nah. Celebrity isn't here yet.

Those are posted by the same person who posted the original "spoilers", which is actually the twitter user that is a notorious yurifag and showed bias to one ship.
Yea Forums has quoted his "translations" and "spoilers" as facts in these threads before, when in fact they are usually complete biased trash. he knows about Yea Forums as well and posts on /u/. These "spoilers" are posted by him and should not be taken as fact.
Call him out and look what happens, the /u/shits freak out that their messiah of fake spoilers is called a biased liar who twists the truth. He doesn't even need to damage control his samefagging of merch pics, the yurifags do it for him.

This thread has taken the usual turn

Attached: 1444019388362.png (1409x3177, 1.57M)

Yeah images of merch posted one {1} person whos a notorious yurifag LGBT support he/him
I wonder how truthful his words are!
Especially when his spoilers read like a fanfiction where Kumiko dumps Shuu and goes to do lewd things with Reina. He can't even post spoilers for the rest of the movie because he probably tuned 90% of it out and made up headcanon about what happened.

how will /u/ EVER recover from this?

they don't make it to nationals

We don't know they're posted by him. He has over 3k followers.

Yet the translator being quoted in this thread.
And people claiming his "spoilers" are factual truth

>the state of Yea Forums

All nigger should be shot dead

This will be my REAL last post. Honestly, if you were trying to make me upset you succeeded. I wanted to stop posting but I am honestly furious. Truthfully, I am not the person you claim I am. I have never used twitter. I have never posted on /u/. I genuinely saw the movie and posted my opinions in the thread before this. I didn't think my post would cause multiple people to have mental breakdowns here.

I am not that twitter user. Those are my pics, with the exception of the one with the yellow envelope.

I just wanted to discuss Hibike. Thats all. But honestyl? You fucking ruined my whole night. I have posted this board for a long time but only a handful of times have I run into people as deranged as you.

Like I said, not responding anymore. May even stop posting in Hibike threads because this has truly been a shitshow. Just know I you are deeply mistaken and I hate you with every fiber of my being. Fuck you.

Wait so you're saying
One of his
Yurifag cronies
Might have tried to "become" their messiah out of obsession and post fake spoilers which are just yurifag fanfiction?
Damn
I guess these threads will forever be shit now that his cult exists

stay mad LMAO
hopefully you kill yourself and never come back
your anguish fuels me, thanks for making my night worth it

Attached: 1441727877786.jpg (258x286, 39K)

Hibike threads are worse than Free threads, and Free threads were pretty damn bad.

Attached: 1556199104259.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Shu is literally Trombone Chad 2 in his 3rd year

Attached: 1554661516948.png (559x638, 401K)

they break up

but promise to get back together after nationals!

> I genuinely saw the movie
This is your mistake, why do you even watch that shit? it's officially flopping harder than free and liz & blue movie
>73 Theater
>90 Mil yen

Source?

they got dud, they're not going to nationals

so the fanfic is real?

he had to say that so he could claim his yurifag headcanon fanfic is real
he hasn't seen it lmao
watch the meltdown when BDs hit and people find out his "spoilers" are fake
not even nips are watching that crap, why would some deranged yurifag watch who saw shuu romance in the PV?

>/u/

Attached: 1474188828853.png (1600x1597, 858K)

they break up in the novel as well, she says if he still likes her in 3rd year they'll get back together or something
she's pres, he's vice pres & drum major

not in the novel

I'm screencaping most of the post in this thread

When the BD eventually released, i'm gonna make a thread about this

it's different then, probably because they have less room to adapt since the entire 2nd year is contained to a single movie

This
Novel is all that matters
It's been posted before, look up the archive of the page from the book which was posted

novel, no
the movie, who knows. no reliable source yet unless you believe yuricuck fanfics

>being so mad you will wait a year to make a thread with these shitposts, just to prove your shitty post correct
Pfthahahahahahahahahahahah
Don't worry user if I see your thread I'll remember to sage it

Attached: 1507910813576.png (1284x810, 618K)

Are you okay? why are you replying to me? lol

I screencapped your mental breakdown too, it's comedy gold
I'll be sure to repost it when you make the thread!

>retards spend days arguing about the shit show that was scientifically perfected to serve as a bait for all the most retarded shippers possible
If i was a yurifaggot i would be fucking livid about the fact show uses you to boost the sales with cheap bait then throws you out like a used condom (though you guys get that treatment all the time so it may have developed into Stockholm syndrome or something)
If i gave a single shit about Kumiko and Shuuichi i would've probably killed myself for having such an extreme shit taste when there's an entire industry choke full of good vanilla romances instead of this blueballing garbage.

Attached: 1537574980786.png (465x421, 101K)

See

The industry is filled with yuribait WTF are you talking about,

Oops, see

If you want to pretend you're somebody else, good for you fake spoiler c/u/ck. I would too if I was in your position, so I don't come across as a little bitch and make a fool of myself any longer.
But make sure you quote the right post like in , else it gives away how angry you are to make such a simple mistake.

Attached: 1405648394843.png (528x517, 282K)

It's more like the industry is filled with retards who see two girls interacting and consider it a bait for their retarded shipper fantasies.
You're worse than those waifufags who ship male MC and every single girl in the show and equally as bad as fujoshi. That's why you deserve the treatment you're usually getting.

Just now that Kumiko has no chemistry with Shuuichi. Mark my words and keep that in mind.

Yurifags status: suicide watch
Shuu1 status: about to pound fluff
Reina status: sucking taki-sensei's dick
This thread status: fake spoiler yurifag trannys SEETHING
How do we keep winning antiyurifag chads?

Attached: 1555361036353.png (602x588, 409K)

Wrong, but I don't care, as long as yuri doesn't win I don't care if they have 0 chemistry

S1 & S2 is already proof of that.

they break up though

Lol, no need to be that insecure, this is not the time to backpedal, that ame later

And pledge to get back together in the novel, after third year
The movie spoilers aren't reliable so they could kiss easily for all we know
Checkmate

Source? Are you megax?

Is it true that Kumiko had no idea that Shuichi was elected to be VP?

are you ok user? your seething rage didn't fry your brain?
perhaps you should kill yourself and end your suffering

Movie spoilers unknown because no reliable sources yet that isn't ultimatemegax
Novel page is translated in this post and in my pic related

Attached: 1554872364786.png (523x808, 394K)

Nice try for shilling your twitter megax

Who are you trying to fool here?

>hairclip
oh no no

Attached: 20170121062904.jpg (725x1024, 645K)

>ultimatemegamax picture
Ayy lamo

I don't get why people keep bringing up novel pages as evidence when the storyline of the anime differs greatly.

You're so stupid lol

why are so many people pretending to care about this shit

it's true, Kumiko had no idea Shuuichi was VP before she broke up with him. Specifically Yuuko asked Kumiko to be president and then Asuka asks Shuuihchi to be VP offscreen. Shuuichi reveals he's VP when Kumiko announces shes president, it's literally the same scene as Yuuko and Natsuki

>shilling twitter of a deluded yurifag liberal
>when I'm trying to prove they will get back together and hetero wins
Yeah I don't know what you're trying to say user, but I think you should take your ritalin before you make a fool of yourself further.

Implying just because the guys a tranny retard a picture of the novel pages he took is an actual picture of the novel, and not edited/word of mouth of his biased opinion.
Retards
To be fair he probably hates that this page exists and that they will get back together.
Also I got the picture from from the archive not his twitter your fucking spergs.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/186913064/#186915920
Now deal with the impending hetero end, c/u/cks.

Attached: 1530293200554.png (1280x1280, 567K)

the movie is following the novel plot this time around. Why else would Kumiko and Shuuichi be dating in the anime which makes no sense

Samefag
a pic of the fuckin book is still a valid source, tards
doesnt matter what degenerate took it

nobody cares bout it, only the yuri vs hetero war

they are not dating

>Ultimatemegamax
>Valid
Ayy lmao, the cat is outta the bag haha

fuck off to your kyoanus safespace megax

>Asuka asks Shuuihchi to be VP offscreen
How the fuck does have the influence to do that.

>The damage control from /u/fags
Based godani

>Posting post where it specificaly pointed that it was from megax twitter
>I-it's not from twitter i swear
Is this some kind of elaborate false flagging or role playing by megax or what?

Asuka is top of food chain.
Asuka > Kaori > Yuuko (p)
Asuka > Natsuki (vp)

Asuka also selected Yuuko to become president too despite Haruka doesn't like the idea of Yuuko becoming president.

I'm not megax fuck off

FUCK OFF

I don't say that your interpretation is wrong but to reach at this conclusion with the received information is to make real gymnastics.

>thinks shoe and kumiko will go back to dating after their term.

Attached: 『劇場版 響け!ユーフォニアム~誓いのフィナーレ~』PV 秀一と久美子編 (1280x720, 72K)

Go attentionwhoring somewhere else dipshit

>anime is good and enjoyable
>do a movie that pushes the MC and the one male that didn't show much in the anime into some super loved up romance like Tamako Market movie.
I'm not even a yuri faggot I just don't understand why they want to force this relationship so much.

Attached: 1542105032789.png (392x387, 209K)

I understand that, but she was still part of the Kitauji back then. But she's already in university and she still somehow gets to elect people.

i'm megax

Attached: 2884.png (408x240, 3K)

Shuuichi looks happy here. With Kumiko he's always grumpy. I don't see how the KumiShou relationship can work out.

What a slut. Good thing Kumiko broke up with him.

That's correct.
>only broke up to focus on nationals until they can get back together!
but this is what is not entirely correct. This is what Kumiko tells Shuuichi but not that these are entirely her real thoughts and equally doesn't make any sense. Or you have forgotten the agenda scene and the days that Kumiko had targeted with Shuuichi?

No. Three times.

KINO

Attached: 6a00e398f4ad59000500fae8c4646b0007.jpg (800x864, 108K)

cause shes Asuka, she does what she wants. It's not like Shuuichi would say no.

If I'm telling you, it's because I read it directly from novels. What is clear to me is that you don't.

Yuriniggers BTFO

>vowed
Stop pretending that you have read them.

Hetfags on suicide watch

Gross where is the yuri?

In your head :)

How is a fandom this small, this toxic.

I don't know in the movie but in the novel Kumiko was licking her candy while she had her eyes fixed on Reina. The scene was portrayed in a very subjective way.

Gays are immoral and disgusting. Every time they get btfo it's a victory for all things good and true.

because the novels were full hetero-love story. the anime ratcheted up the /u/ to 1000 just to bait viewers and draw in watchers, since Kyoani knows it's audience would have an autistic fit if the two cute girls in the story wanted some boys dick.

SASUGA KYOANI MURDERING YURITARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are truly in fatal metal damage lol. I think that this show is queerbaiting hard but not because Kumiko ends up with Shuuichi in the end because it may not.
This user sure tells the truth, this is obvious and more if you have read the novel.

The problem here is that the idea behind eupho was: friendshipwithReina > lover and this has evolved to: ai with Reina > koi with Shuu.

And this is not how a friendship or a love relationship works, neither in the anime nor in the novel. And all this shit to attract both audiences... so sad.

>she's pres, he's vice pres & drum major
Of course here nobody has read the novels.

Yurifags BTFO

literally /u/fags doing
they are one of the loudest and obnoxious fanbase around, also easily baited by studios with their shitty pandering ships and shitposter once those ships sunk
what a sorry existence

so what's the reason Kuniko and Shuuichi start dating in the movie if Kumiko didnt like him in the anime?

Attached: 20190429_001145.jpg (1642x1080, 536K)

This

Attached: 1549686643206.png (1920x2350, 1.88M)

I love this Kumiko

Kumiko is a girl
Shoe is a boy
Girls don't need this deep and magical reason to start dating guys, they attract each other because it's a natural aspect of life.

KyoAni is retarded and decided to just bullshit their way through the first 2 seasons, but all of a sudden decided they wanted to actually properly adapt the novels now, which causes this situation where Kumiko reciprocates his feelings after spending 2 seasons looking at him like trash.

I want to kiss Kumiko's shoulders and collarbone.

lmao this thread is fucking gold t.yurifag

Honestly for Shu's sake I hope he stays broke up with Kumiko. She's an absolutr bitch to him for no reason at all. He deserves someone who will actually care for him and not some asshole who constantly teases him with a relationship only to turn around and stick her nose up. Kumiko is a terrible person.

Dont even care about yuri, Reina can get the teacher dick for all I care.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA ILYA 2wei Herz! - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.33_[2015.08.08_1 (1280x720, 104K)

Attached: Angelic Layer 02.mkv_snapshot_08.46_[2014.02.06_20.34.50].jpg (1280x960, 113K)

imagine the sex

imagine the smell of the sex

Imagine him ravaging her pussy after all this time of frustation and blue balling.

Kill yourself Hazuki

This kills the hets.

Attached: sorry-but-you-can-have-this-back.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

oh nonononono

>Not even LGBT holyland like gayshit
lol

The most flop PV is here? Nothing for me to see.

I still can't fathom that Shoefags exists.

So another borefest? Count me out.

It was as KINO as watching paint dry.

Shuichi is cute

>I have posted this board for a long time but only a handful of times have I run into people as deranged as you
See, that's how we know you're a liar

Hazuki pls. He's single now so you still have a chance.

Attached: 1450195496993.jpg (1280x721, 107K)

Oh yeah, most toxic couple of chuunibyou. Deko being an anime original piece of shit who ruined 60% of the the show with her trash personality doesn't help either.

(you) suck

You are in the wrong here, fag.

>schizo
Way to out yourself, dumbass.

I'm pretty sure no one in this thread actually likes Shoe. Honestly, I imagine a number of people haven't even watched the series. They're just here to shitpost.

>I'm pretty sure

No you're not, cope harder.

What do you like about Shuuichi? What made him a good character?

I'm pretty sure too, that no one in this thread actually hates yuri.

Hes a good friend, and he understand people, thats why he put ups with Kumiko's cuntiness.

as a 30 year kissless virgin who lives inside my parent's basement he's easy to self-insert to.

Attached: 1540412183917.jpg (766x766, 71K)

He's so hot

you really speedwatching hibike? he's important in the first season and shining in mamiko's arc

He's a male character in a female-dominated show.

>shitposters are ESLs
What an unexpected twist.

BASED

Attached: D4qskliUYAAWXFA.jpg large.jpg (1150x584, 215K)

>one sided faggotry from shoefucked
>all the shoecocksucker thinking they won
Absolute state of this thread . Fukk thread is one mentally ill trannys samefagging .how to cure this mentally ill trannys, disgusting
Kill yourself hetshitters

Shoefuckers swallows semen

Nice coping mechanism

So mad lmao.

Actually Shuichi receives support in Japan from female fans. They're always asking for more scenes with him and they ship Shuichi/Kumiko

Kumiko is so fucking cute god damn

>rather than pointing why he's not important in the first season let's call this poster ESL
one more chance to prove you still have few functioning brain cell, you're welcome to reply why I'm wrong

Fuck off cunt you miserable cocksuckers ruins every thread with your faggotry you need dicks look at this thread how samefagging shoefuckers ruined it how loud and obnoxious even though it is one sided and kumiko doesn't love him

Go suck dick shoedick on other threads fagggot

Bullshit no one fucking support non existent sidecharacter kill yourself

He has nice throat for long dicks

AHAHAHAHA BASED

Ahaha hetbaited literal regard

Back to your containment board faggot.

>forcing het THIS much
Damn, it's like they want their movie to flop

His importance was limited to being the source of romantic tension that was all ultimately usurped. Almost (almost) all of the support Kumiko received in the first season to develop as a musician and a person was through Asuka, Reina, and her friends. Not only in the form of the original scenes those characters were given, but in the form of scenes where Shoe SHOULD HAVE appeared in but was written out of. In that respect, he is an afterthought, as far as the first season goes (and frankly, for the second as well).

Who are those girls

Go back to your bf you disgusting piece of shit

声優

Pfff haha coping so hard.

It bombed harder then Hiroshima

Lmao do you have a functional brain kid ? You have functional anus for your uncle

>yuriniggers already this mad
lmao

Attached: 49C38BE4-D5FC-4C00-9B5C-49950114FF71.jpg (960x960, 139K)

Stop samefagging fag

Picked up

*than

Quality post amid all the shit in this thread. If you're judging a show entirely based on whether or not its shipping aligns with your headcannon then you're an immature crybaby with no empathy and you're living life wrong. You should be imagining these characters as real people, not chesspieces for your personal fetishing.

kid...

Attached: Untitled.png (966x344, 11K)

Nice. Fuck yurishit.

And your school career.

This entire thread reeks of Yea Forums-esque console wars.

Attached: 1460327514213.webm (404x556, 178K)

/u/cucks BTFO

No shit.

OH NO NO NO HETBROS

Another hibike thread, another victory for yuri

good.
>His importance was limited to being the source of romantic tension that was all ultimately usurped
>limited to being the source
The story is about kumiko's life as band member in highschool, but the real focus is the competition. There are some side stories revolving it, one of them is the classic childhood friend love interest. He is main character in that side story, but I repeat, the focus is the band competition.
>Almost (almost) all of the support Kumiko received in the first season to develop as a musician and a person was through Asuka, Reina, and her friends.
Agree, Asuka as senpai and better eupho player, and Reina who taught her how important it is to be special. I don't deny this, but you put aside Shuuichi's role as childhood friend who were close with Kumiko until the moment he called her ugly in middle school (you shouldn't put aside the reason why he called her that way). He's also in the same position as Kumiko when band audition comes.
>Not only in the form of the original scenes those characters were given, but in the form of scenes where Shoe SHOULD HAVE appeared in but was written out of.
give example so you don't have to reply to an assumption.

Might this be the Tamako Love Story of our generation?

Yeah

Hibike isn't that bad.

How can one single 2D male character killed millions of 3D dyke lover? How can he be this based

Attached: 1446492597612.png (515x494, 273K)

Tamako is still zoomer shit

Migrate

They're competing for the lowest grossing kyoani movie

>but the real focus is the competition.
I never said it wasn't. I'm pointing out what was Shoe's importance in the story.
>one of them is the classic childhood friend love interest.
What part of usurped are you not understanding?
>but you put aside Shuuichi's role as childhood friend
And what does that have to do with anything? What did he do in that role besides, as I mentioned, bring in some romantic tension? Even the example of interaction between the two that you give is something that happened BEFORE the story. Really, outside of the pure romance part of his existence, the only scenes where Shoe mattered was the one where he asks if Kumiko will join band in the first episode (which was actually shortened), the scene where they yell "umaku naritai" at each other from across the street, and the scene where they're interrupted by Reina, which only fueled Kumiko's interest in HER.

>give example so you don't have to reply to an assumption.
Where the fuck does one even start?
In addition to the scene in the first ep I already pointed out, the scene where Kumiko is discussing band shit with her friends in the fast food restaurant early on in the show was supposed to actually just be with her and Shoe, the scene after the festival where Kumiko was supposed to see Shoe ignore her was cut for the mountaintop duet, and in the scene where Kumiko apologizes to Reina (which was iirc from the same episode I previously mentioned where she and Shoe were interrupted by her) was entirely original.

Attached: Hibike original content (eps 1-5).jpg (1280x864, 739K)

Attached: 1522479100345.jpg (396x371, 39K)

Will there be another sequel movie or not?

MIGRATE TO BETTER THREAD!