One Piece

Biggest clash since Luffy vs. Kaido is about to unfold.
How will Zoro manage against Orochi's two-sword style?

Attached: zoro vs orochi.jpg (1080x761, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-12/japanese-comic-ranking-december-3-9
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-03-18/japanese-comic-ranking-march-3-9
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-06-10/japanese-comic-ranking-june-1-7
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-18/japan-manga-market-grows-0.4-percent-in-2016-digital-sees-27.5-percent-increase/.113129
youtu.be/njdPzvjsC0s
arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=40350
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>zoro vs orochi while 944 approaches
RIP zoro

You mean Kyoshiro, right?

Wow, the volumes out longer have sold more. What's it like being a retard?

Slowreaders, answer me this: what chapter was Shutenmaru mentioned in before his appearance? I know he was name dropped early on before we saw him appear as a shillouette and in person.

>what chapter was Shutenmaru mentioned in before his appearance?

who?

Attached: kyowho.jpg (127x173, 12K)

No, those are the shillouettes and proper reveals. I could have sworn he was namedropped before that.

916 & 917

Attached: 17.png (913x1300, 342K)

Ah that's it, thanks. I swore I wasn't crazy, I just started re-reading the arc a few hours ago.

Probably when Luffy, Zoro and Kiku raided the Bakura Town, I remember some dude saying that they have to be Shutenmaru's subordinates because of their strength. I don't know which chapter tho

Attached: 07.png (902x1300, 364K)

Wano managed to make me like Law again.

Its been declining since Marineford. That was the peak now its going down every volume. One Piece has the biggest decline ratio in Jump:
>One Piece - 5,969,851 ---> 3,110,049
>Haikyu!! - 3,086,097 ---> 2,523,071
>My Hero Academia - 2,097,088 ---> 2,516,768
>Black Clover - 790,032 ---> 2,033,277

The latest arcs being boring didn't help either so the latest volumes can't even reach the 2M.

Attached: 1534791179779.png (555x533, 139K)

Where is he?

Attached: Denjiro_Manga_Infobox.png (152x226, 41K)

fafafafa

Orochi being a good swordsman is just a lie they told the people of Wano.

Kamazou the manslayer

Why are they using swords and guns in a sumo match?

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 940 - 12.png (926x1300, 523K)

he has a mythical zoan fruit, that alone makes him top tier

A DF is only as good as the user.

So what are we expecting for Kiku's hair color?
At this point jet-black would probably be the most surprising option.

Attached: kiku hair.png (720x560, 398K)

Attached: author notez.png (431x336, 61K)

Red seems appropriate

pink, it suits trannies

he didn't ask about your hair, user

Next volume cover will the last chance for Oda to give color schemes before characters start debuting in the anime. Though I believe they consult Oda regarding colors nowadays anyway.

Attached: Volume_92.png (547x853, 1.25M)

i don't see kiku appearing on the next cover. we're most probably gonna get queen and king's color schemes, with orochi's too

Am I the only one who thinks that Wano feels like a low effort fanfiction?

King doesn't appear in volume 93.

It's possible if the O-Lin group is featured.
Most likely focus on Orochi/Hiyorisaki and/or Queen/Hyogoro/Luffy though. Maybe Kyoshiro's color scheme?

uh? he does in volume 92 since it contains both chapter 925 and 930
>hiyori again
nah

can't wait for the bitching if king's outfit isn't black

Yeah and he didn't appear on the vol 92 cover.
Vol 93 will have no chapters with King so makes no sense for him to be on the cover.

I bet you it's dark purple

>inb4 bright yellow or green

>uh? he does in volume 92 since it contains both chapter 925 and 930
So what ? We're talking about volume 93.
Orochi, Komurasaki and Kyoshiro are likely to be on the cover since the volume starts with the banquet.

I actually think it will be black, because most of the Wano characters who are good are brightly colored and flamboyant.

Would be good contrast if Kaido and all of his thugs wear black, brown, grey etc.

Neon pink

chapter this week?

bah, technically kaido already appears in volume 91 and yet he got on a cover a volume later
i think it's gonna be black with some red engravings. like this user said, the beasts' pirates color schemes are gonna be much tamer compared to wano residents'

Attached: uguu.png (168x179, 41K)

orochi will be kinemon+momonosukes opponent
swordfighter+dragon vs swordfighting dragon.

I would agree if this was anybody but Oda
He has no problem with making everybody colorful

very recent counter point

Attached: boolet.jpg (311x220, 20K)

nope its golden week

Attached: tfw no chapter.webm (1280x720, 908K)

>bah, technically kaido already appears in volume 91 and yet he got on a cover a volume later
He wasn't on 91's cover because spoiler, and he's the focus of the first half of 92.

Yeah, there's also Impel Down
It could go either way I suppose

Another character with Magellan/King outfit.

>manga has a very rare sex innuendo most being just toryama tier nosebleed gags or rape but most women character retain their virtue and dignity
>wano arc
>every beautiful woman is a whore who got fucked by the entire capital

Attached: whore.jpg (413x371, 50K)

Chapter this month.

Fuck off Sanjifag.

>sanjifag are still mad zoro got to fuck a pure qt like hiyori

So, did he secretly like it?

Attached: ok.png (400x363, 36K)

>sanjifag
huh no Im just noticing how oda is so mentioning prostitution so casually and repeadetly in this arc that its sexual content outweights the rest of the manga

What was Roger thinking when he invited this guy to his crew?

So Kaido is Seiryu/Qinglong, King is Rodan and Jack is a hairy elephant.

If you mean tokos massive penis then yes, he did like her girthy manrod

Roger was an asshole desu.

>fights
>ever happening

Attached: Charlotte Brownie describes One Piece.png (228x245, 75K)

How many more chapters is Luffy gonna grind XP for?

Big Mom is almost there, so can't be for much longer

Not for much longer considering Big Mom nearing her hunger cravings is right outside but its probably gonna get dragged out a bit

Attached: sadpanda.jpg (900x1349, 180K)

Well he never said he didn't like it.

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

this must be Ancient Sumo

Roger had a human supremacist in his crew. No standards at all.

Is Queen intentionally helping Luffy train and get invisible haki or he just annoyed at the amount of Gifters getting taken out?

>Big Mom arrives
>Luffy doesn't know about her amnesia, so he impulsively attacks her with full force before Chopper can explain
>Knocks her memories back into her
I'm thinking it's something like this
And he uses his new haki-forcefield-punch so he actually decks her pretty good

No. Fuck the Samurai and medieval Japan bullshit

She gonna win luffy and get married

Attached: BF40B76A-070D-49AC-B93C-E5BAEEB50F13.jpg (554x554, 52K)

>big mom is not only on Wano but arrived a while ago
>Jinbe should have left before her
he's really late

He's on Onigashima, drinking with Kaido.

user...

>Jinbe is actually just fucking dead
>Caribou is his actual replacement on the core crew
what would we think of this

They won’t.

Truly best girl for luffy

Attached: 022DD765-3EB9-47C9-A976-E825A63A6AFF.gif (500x300, 116K)

He's right there with O-Lin and the gang

I can't believe I posted the wrong pic twice

Attached: UNFFFFFFF.jpg (751x900, 123K)

>Year of Jinbe's death poster was right

>Dogtooth

>Jinbe's running gag is being constantly 1 arc behind the main crew until he finally catches up in time for the final battle

didn't some of the sbs spoil shit too?

WRONG

And when incest

>pic related

Attached: F0A3E27A-83A6-4711-AF2D-A4E9CF49632D.jpg (600x287, 45K)

Remember the time Sanji used to be a chad?

Attached: 1552606640923.png (762x1200, 156K)

I wanted to crop it out but then the trident would be gone too

Attached: 48.png (755x755, 594K)

Yeah, P1 fight wasn't that long ago.

When will they be relevant again?

Attached: Straw_Hat_Grand_Fleet.png (1059x728, 1.26M)

I mean, Nami flashed herself in Alabasta but yeah Oda is showing no limit with Wano. I'm surprised he even go away with that line.

Oda finally realises his audience is mostly adults.

Never I hope

In the final battle against the WG

>Zoro needs to fight le edge cool looking guy
You fags kept spamming about Zoro vs the shogun until you saw his design. God you are a bunch of fags and even worse than Luffyfags and all fags combined

I love them with every fiber of my being!!!

Attached: Cute Meditation.png (986x1112, 405K)

die faggot

>deformed characted good
>normal proportions bad
Kill yourself you subhuman nigger, you goofyNPCs are cancer. Kyoshiro has a unique and interesting design while not looking like shit.
Orochi looks like utter shit but he looks like utter shit on purpose because even Oda considers him an irrelevant gag character, i honestly hope your death won't be painless and that it will happen soon fuck you.

>I'm surprised he even go away with that line.
Remember when the amazons gave Luffy a handjob?

>again
Good one

I love them more with every inch of my body, with every ounce of my soul, with every beat of my heart!!!!

Attached: Shishishi.jpg (1200x1600, 278K)

>edgefag is edgy

Attached: 1553631516159.png (342x421, 74K)

Characters with such shit designs have never and never will pose a threat to any of the monster trio.

>muh edgy
At this point you faggots will call anyc haracter with normal proportions edgy. Kill yourself.

Not him but you are extremely edgy nigger hoping someone will die on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum because they think different tofu Japanese mangos then you

Attached: 1556061487027.png (665x626, 94K)

I hope everyone here lives long fulfilling lives filled with love and friends

Attached: D3SrPkhUwAACp1L.jpg (1447x1835, 159K)

>edgyfag get mad
well, consider Oda is constantly shiting on your kind I'm not surprised

Attached: 1448145074_d7lh07i.png (751x584, 401K)

not like the best Zoro fight in the whole manga was against a fucking giraffe

I want to knead those mochi tits

Only Mankuri is meant for lewding

Attached: D3YAwBEUwAAOB95.jpg (1336x2039, 255K)

Attached: One Piece 802 - 7.jpg (975x1463, 323K)

when Sabo gets captured by the world government and Luffy has to rescue him with the help of his grand fleet plus friendship powers with Big Mom and Kaido

It works with Luffy and Zoro just like it works with Chopper, they purify lewdness.

btw is that Notre Dame burning in the background?

Attached: 2019052.jpg (312x418, 94K)

Wow I never knew faggots like you actually existed! I thought people just made that up. It’s a comic book sweetheart, calm down.

But it was a good looking giraffe.

Fuck is wrong with Giraffes? Besides that and his nose Kaku had normal proportions. Comparing him to Orochi is retarded.

I hope your family gets raped and murdered by a pack of niggers while you are forced to watch fuck off.

Is there any evidence other than his design that he’s not strong? This mad took a Zues to the dome and is still kicking.

God dam dude were on an image board about a children’s comic, and you’re here acting like a little autistic child throwing a tantrum. I hope it’s bait and you don’t act like this in real life

what is the point of this character

have sex

I did a few weeks ago and i am still mad. People can still be mad about the dumb shit you cunts say while also putting their dick in a whore's hole for a few times.
You faggots are too retarded to understand a children's cartoon, fuck you.

Talk to us user, what happened to make you so angry?

I act worse actually i once forced my mom to give me a handjob while she found me in a pool of blood and vomit after having tried to kill myself.
My muscles were slashed and i had no control in my arms so i kinda grabbed her arm and forced her to do it. I alsoi beat up my father uncle and grandma onceon top of starting several street fights.
To be honest what i did is completely normal if society didnt want me to turn like this then they wouldn't have bullied me and treated me like utter shit the first 16 years of my life when i was just trying to mind my own business never bothering anyone.

Didn't you make this exact same monologue a few months ago

Attached: It's ok.jpg (2800x2400, 420K)

>user having an autistic meltdown because of a childrens comic
wew

Attached: 1510578004716.png (232x151, 12K)

Thanks for remembering Katacutie, you should still kill yourself though you pathetic twink.

I’m pretty sure he’s using the old “act like a retard and laugh when people call you a retard” trick

Attached: Kaku_Hybrid_Form.png (377x720, 245K)

Nope i am actually a retard.

>childrens comic
take that BACK!

Attached: hangerey.png (550x400, 183K)

Attached: kaku cube.jpg (750x783, 43K)

I always remember the unfortunate, cutie
>twink
I-I'm trying to become a twunk

Attached: Shotakuri feeding you donuts.jpg (1600x2292, 257K)

One piece is a children’s comic but it’s not afraid to talk about some pretty dark issues so it’s a good children’s comic.

Yeah ok, let’s just ignore this guy

fuck niggers

Shanks, please.

Just keep eating donuts and you will get there, nothing worse than a twink that doesn't even take it in the ass.

Golden Week brings out the worst in people.

Holy shit Oda warned us.

Did people just forget that Zoro got lost riding a dog? He isn't going to arrive at Rasetsu, he's going to wind up in Udon or something.

I guess he doesn't even does this on purpose, same with 944, he just draws it and it happens.

It is a children's comic but that isn't an inherently bad thing. There's a ton of adult-oriented material that can't put a decent story together, adult doesn't mean good.

So one of the greatest Samurai in Wano got one shotted by Zoro?

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Most boring straw hats

1.Franky (I do not like his design, his SUPER is annoying )

2.Brook (Panties jokes are boring)

3.Chopper (he is the pet, can not alone cure the children in punkhazard)

Attached: 1553172556358.jpg (350x413, 47K)

Attached: pffft.png (294x275, 246K)

So was this before or after Ruffy arrived in Wano?

I want Orochi to beat the shit out of Kyoshiro

This is a bait post but
>can not alone cure the children in punkhazard
I agree with that, Chopper trained 2 years to become an even better doctor yet Oda won't let him do an actual impressive feat. I hate how Oda made him unable to help Luffy just to have his Reiju fan service scene, because this is what it was, since Reiju's ability to suck poison had no incidence in the rest of the story.

I've pfficiallu decided to drop One Piece. I'm going to read something better like HxH. Sorry bros but Wano is just too boring

Zoro getting lost is just as much a plot device as it is a gag.

Zoro changed the style from two swords to three as a retarded kid and he’s going to get WRECKED by the original two sword version.

Attached: 2YearsForThat.png (324x327, 104K)

Orochi killed Kozuki Oden 1v1.
Oden > Zoro

Right now he only has 2 swords though.

there's gonna be a huge cliffhanger of zoro cutting one of orochi's heads, only for the latter to regrow it in the next chapter

Attached: headsheadsheads.png (1662x1130, 2.4M)

Zoro will surpass Oden by the end of the arc.

He got lost because no one was keeping an eye on him. Brook is right behind him. But he has no eyes so I guess Zoro's getting lost again
YOHOHOHOHOHOHO

I really want Orochi vs Zoro to happen, and for him to cut off all 8 of hia heads at the same time with Asura. But its 10000x more likely it will be Orochi vs 9 Red Scabbards.

>pfficiallu
As expected of an HxH fan!

I predict he will lose in similar style to when Buggy OHKO him and injured him so he couldn’t fight Mihawk at 100%.

>But its 10000x more likely it will be Orochi vs 9 Red Scabbards.

You expect Orochi to be able to fend off 9 samurai, where at least 5 are Jack tier? Fuck no.

9 red scabbads are designated jobbers

>Jack tier

Is that supposed to be impressive?

it doesn't have to be the final match-up though

Oden could probably defeat all the scabbards simultaneously and yet he lost.
You are underestimating the king of dragons, retard.

why are all smiles zoan? why not make a smile logia or paramecia? is vegapunk a hack?

Even Jack has looked impressive compared to Orochi.

Actual Hunterchad here. Why do you guys say that One Piece has good worldbuilding? One Piece literally takes place in the world which shape is entirely defined by whims of a few dozens (at most) super-powered people, who can beat fuck out of whole armies, and a ruler fairly often can take on all of his subjects at once in a fight and win. Even characters who are still shit-tier compared to the world's finest can easily raze whole countries. The basic premise of the setting renders any political commentary specious. Any given society looks like it does because either some superhuman shaped it as he or she pleased, often based on some completely fucking random quirks of personality, except for those few who lucked out to stay beneath the radar of world-class people for extended periods of time. I don't think I need to be much of a prophet to predict that Celestial Dragons are allowed to act as terribly as they do solely because that guy who is the true power behind the World Government likes to pamper them and is so super fucking strong that no one dares to argue.

Attached: 1536282065969.png (335x375, 37K)

>Its been declining since Marineford. That was the peak now its going down every volume.
>sales during peak popularity are higher than they are now
No shit, retard. Look at sales before Marineford and after. They are higher now and this is in spite of physical sales going down over the years.
Some examples:
vol52: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-12/japanese-comic-ranking-december-3-9
vol53: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-03-18/japanese-comic-ranking-march-3-9
vol54: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-06-10/japanese-comic-ranking-june-1-7

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-18/japan-manga-market-grows-0.4-percent-in-2016-digital-sees-27.5-percent-increase/.113129
All the sales data we get don't take into account digital since oricon can't track those and no one publishes the numbers. You can shitpost all you want about sales being low, but you are taking out of your ass because no one knows what the real numbers are like.

>I don’t like one piece because of my headcanon that I made up.

>Oden could probably defeat all the scabbards simultaneously and yet he lost.

That's a whole lotta headcanon in one post.

Wrong. Orochi beat a member of Roger's crew at his prime 1v1.

t.

Attached: SNAAAAAAAKE.png (1407x1400, 1.21M)

Why doesn’t your chart show the years of low sales before Marineford?
Oda’s rising action always stunts sales before they explode in the war arc.

>replying to pasta

roger's crew was full of jobbers
only rayleigh and roger were strong

I’m not really sure what’s stated about his strength, but that’s the clear indication I get about Oden yes.

>pfficiallu
I lpvu you user. See you in 4 weeks.

>headcanon
Buggy defeated Zoro faster than Mihawk with only a small knife.

Snakefu is cute so I trust her.

That's probably true, since that's the current state of the SHs right now, and doesn't look like it will change any time soon.

Why do world leaders prefer One Piece over other manga?

Attached: 0198.jpg (720x334, 73K)

>Buggy rescues Jinbe from Akainu because Jinbe was too weak.
Who jobbed on Roger’s crew? Crocus?

Based hunterbro. You hit the nail in the head. The world of OP feels artificial, every arc and location has some relation to the strawhats, it's built around them rather than existing as separate beings with their own historical and social context that can fully function without their existence. Enemies that are conveniently JUST strong or weak enough for the Strawhats to fight. Luffy beating up the Big Bad ad nauseum. Also the rich and privileged exploiting the poor done redundantly in the most cringe manner. Let's not forget the shallow one dimensional characters with Sabo being a literal shoehorned replacement for Ace. Terrible twist, it rendered the entirety of post-timeskip meaningless, not to mention the drawn out pacing almost 1000 chapters and cluttering of panels.

t. ex-OPfag who became a Hunterchad last month

Attached: 1555577490132.png (786x999, 304K)

shanks and buggy got strong after roger died but they were kids when they sailed with him
dog,cat,oden and crocus don't seem very strong

Shanks jobbed to a Sea King that Luffy OHKO

Now this is just strange.

I thought the 9 "samurai" would be the straw hats after the 9 red scabbards job but then I then remembered that faggot Jinbe's existence

Buggy > Mihawk
It’s unclear if Shanks is though I agree.

Shanks is the only jobber on Roger’s crew, I agree.

Attached: 3C29B463-8988-42F1-AA6A-1C52C4E72AD9.jpg (725x1100, 138K)

J*nbe is deader than Moria.

Roger had 5 king haki users in his crew, this alone put them way above the others

Vegapunk's a good guy.

Attached: 0840-004.jpg (1067x1600, 426K)

So headcanon..got it.

inuarashi and nekomamushi jobbed to jack and poison

Based and welcome to the Hunterchad brotherhood. Next month we'll be delving deeper into Togashi's Magnum Opus, here is the latest chart to revise the relevant plot points.

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

That all looks really complicated. I sure hope the content's good enough to justify it.

>Orochi beat a member of Roger's crew at his prime 1v1.
Who? Oden?
Blackmail isn't the same as a fight.

It was clearly implied Orochi used a trick against Oden

Incorrect, in flashback kid Shanks is stated outright as “a combat prodigy.”
He was like kid Lucci but on Roger’s crew, so way stronger.
Buggy objectively wrecked Zoro harder than ANY other character in a fair fight, and is the only fight Zoro lost when he started it without a handicap.
Buggy scarred Zoro’s back on a fair exchange.

>That all looks really complicated
Everything is spoonfeed to the readers so there is no thinking required.

Wasn’t Oden stated as a master swordsman and implied as the sensei of the scabbards?
If not then ya it’s headcanon, lots of laughs if you believe he’s weak though, it’s an indication you are retarded.

this is how it happened

Attached: 07c.png (331x384, 69K)

Orochi doesn't even know how to use a sword

Attached: orochi_cant_use_a_sword.png (1076x273, 418K)

anyone weaker than an admiral is weak

>managed to single handedly outsmart a former roger's pirate
you guys can still join the winning team until the fire festival, just saying

Attached: dancing keeng.png (386x221, 80K)

There is no indication that Oden was weaker than an Admiral.
Since it’s not stated who the former #1 swordsman was, it could be Oden as well.

Those charts are a good representative of the fanbase as a whole. They can't understand anything without it being spoonfed to them. They need these charts in order to understand what is going on. The manga isn't good enough to be bothered to reread so they rely on this instead.

I don’t get why people assume Oden was weak rather than Zoro is fucked because Obviously Oden has some unfair magic that makes being a strong fighter useless against him.

Dude Zoro got KO by a regular birch tier one, you aren’t making an effective argument.

What are you on about? Nami outright says "Zeus, take this weather egg!" before attacking Orochi.

>we have to measure what Orochi can tank against what Big Mom can tank
>this proves he’s weak, orochifag!

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

>same stale pasta and replies everytime
hunterfags have lost their touch

Attached: 2019043.png (912x847, 990K)

Do you actually have so little to talk about in your threads that you would reply to random posts with non sequiturs?

Its just a single samefag who responds to himself until somebody else takes the bait. This is proven every single time he's banned and all his posts get deleted.

just like their mangaka, they can't be bothered creating new material

>anti-orochifags are speedreaders
no surprise here

>”adult films” on porntube are superior to children’s books like the hobbit.
Fuck off back to lit.

>Got hit on the head so hard he keeled over into a pot of boiling water
Sounds like One Piece.

>non sequiturs
Read slower you absolute faggot, that guy was insisting One Piece is well written. My fellow Hunterchad reprimanded his stupid ass for even suggesting such bullshit.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

Is there an OPfag delusional enough to try proving this wrong?

Attached: 1521573892169.png (600x598, 334K)

Just compare the effect on the landscape, Orochi's castle is still intact.
I'm not saying he's weak, I'm just saying that there's no proof about him being strong. Being healthy when he had 2-3 days to recover while having a mythical zoan (so wafaster recovery rate) doesn't prove shit. Zeus was like 10 times bigger against BM

Attached: enormoushole.png (995x758, 1.1M)

Reminder: Random manga don't get this kind of shitposting. They only do this on threads for series they feel threatened by, even if they deny it.

There’s no Crocus in Hunter, Chad. The dark continent is Togashi’s admission that he can’t world build without relying on sensei Oda.

Attached: 6AA24DC3-59D3-4FA9-A7C7-348EDC4A3097.jpg (800x1175, 129K)

>Being healthy when he had 2-3 days
one day

Pretty much this.

No 2 days, one day passed last chapter

The entire point of the scene was to show that huge ass attacks that would ONE HIT KO Zoro, do barely damage to him.

>Crocus reveals that the Poneglyphs existing at all sends a more important message than their contents.
Based Goda.

he was hit on the night of the 8th day, the last few chapters happened all on day 9 except for the latest one. meaning that he had a little over 24 hours to recover after nami's strike

It wasn't the same attack so no.
Also
>GYAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: GYAAAAHHHHHH.png (753x656, 784K)

Oroshit doesn't even have super hard scales like Kaido.

The Hunter manga is an advertisement to become a government employee.

O MY SUPER HARD SCALES

Zoro can be KOd by simple explosion and basic lightning strike and has been on panel.
Orochi can tank advanced lightning and kill superior swordsmen to Zoro, which suggests he’s an anti swordsman in some way like Buggy.

And we know he already sent Kamazo after Toko on Day 9 and Kyoshiro commented he was angry about the note and rebels they had discovered, no comments about him being injured.

Birdbrained zorofags keep flipfloping.

O MY NEN LOSS

Orochi > Kaido
Not as a purist combatant of course, but he can make Kaido bend the knee because his magic dragon is superior.

You just proved it didn’t KO him. Zoro got knocked the fuck out when he was struck.

Ah ok, so All Blue has been mentioned again after FI, forgot about this.

Attached: 0841-007.jpg (1067x1600, 473K)

>black lightning

Nami has CoC 100% confirmed. OG Trio wins again, baby!

Attached: og trio.jpg (1122x1278, 328K)

Will they ever stop winning?

Attached: OG trio.png (1919x639, 3.4M)

>waaah mommy
>waaah daddy

Parent of the year right here. Can't wait to see you on the news for locking up all your children in cages without food.

>implying i'll ever have kids

NOOOO ODA WHERE ARE MY EDGY CHARACTERS
KAIDO STOP LAUGHING LIKE THIS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS
WHY YOUR STRONGEST MAN TURN INTO A GOFFY PTERODACTYLE
AAAAAAAAA ODA STOP

Attached: 8b13SMw.png (879x899, 476K)

Judge did nothing wrong, he loved Sanji but know that someone without superpower in his royal family can affect the soldier's morale
He was a true patriot, Heil Judge

>Heil Judge
heil germa

Attached: mama judge.jpg (1174x1200, 171K)

Kaido is only laughing when drunk to cope with his depression

Attached: placetodie.jpg (758x251, 65K)

Attached: nami demanding luffy to eat more of her pussy.png (563x394, 209K)

other way, he just likes to drink and sometimes have weird ideas because of it

MOMMY

WCI would be 10/10 instead of 9.5/10 if Judge was a woman

>imagine the meltdown when the next arc introduces a boy for Nami

ctrl + s

Attached: zeff has no chill.png (274x485, 134K)

WEEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEEHAHAHA.png (602x339, 350K)

Shouldn't it hurt to have all of those teeth and a tongue that long? Feels like Kaidou would constantly bite it and curse while drunk.

I would be one of the few LuNafags that wouldn't mind it as long the dude (or girl) isn't a sanji tier creepy incel

>kaido succeds in killing himself
>he doesn't actually die because people only die when they are forgotten
being kaido is suffering

What's the point? Nami has a cuckquean fetish, getting another beta orbiter won't help with that.

>Crocus
That's Clover m8.

At this point I have no idea, hopefully he pops up soon though

I bet Zeff would call Sanji stupid if he saw the lengths Sanji has gone to.

Attached: 0403-004.jpg (1066x1600, 364K)

I'm hoping for blue hair of some kind, so the second or fourth option would be nice

The next volume cover is going to give us more color schemes at least. Since Luffy is always on the cover the most likely candidates to get their color schemes revealed are Queen and Hyogoro, though I think we may see what Yasu looks like too.

I hope Oda draws a few picture books after one piece.

>zeff shows up in wano to tell sanji it's ok to hit women in self defense
>sanji defeats big mom

god i wish Kalifa would crush my balls

This has to be one of the funniest out of context panels of one piece.

o-kiku is hotter than hiyori

>Can't criticize the flaws of the work itself
>Criticizes sales instead
Every time.

This sounds like a thing this meme magic arc will make real.

>already introduced in chapter one

Attached: 8eb4b037.png (624x636, 613K)

Attached: hiyori upset.png (254x212, 23K)

>tranny is hotter than the most beautiful woman of Wano
Back to tumblr

Attached: 1554427507485.jpg (800x1131, 801K)

She's no national treasure

Attached: Hiyori pout.png (358x351, 99K)

>Dad entrusts boyfriend to keep his daughter happy.

>number 1 prostitute in wano
ew
>tall beautiful samurai woman
nice

> Citicizes the sales of the top selling manga.
They are stupid.

>What's the point?
Was there any point in introducing romantic subplots for Luffy or Zoro? Or the (pretty minor) one for Chopper? Looks like Oda is simply going this way.

She's still no national treasure

Attached: Hiyori getting handsy.png (172x169, 26K)

>Was there any point in introducing romantic subplots for Luffy or Zoro?
Hancock is just a plot device. Pudding/Sanji is what we call a romantic subplot.

Yeah, but none of those characters get turned on from being NTRd, like Nami does. Introducting a love interest for her would be pointless when her fetish js already satisfied by Luffy.

hancock helped luffy getting to impel down
we don't know yet the deal with hiyori
you have a point with milky or whatever the fuck she was named

Attached: hold it.png (225x424, 83K)

Gear second always bothered me a little.
If all that sweat instantly turns into steam then shouldn't his body temperature be way too high for a living being?
And why doesn't luffy's priority lie on drinking water instead of eating food like always after gear 2 is over?
He's lost so much moisture.

>Oda answered the question about Dofla and Viola in SBS
>Answered the question on Tashigi blushing when Zoro carried her caveman style
>didn't answer questions on Nami's reaction at the CPR. (I know from lurking the JPN fandom that nips sent him questions on that)
Nami is either a huge lesbian and was turned on by Reiju (his editor wouldn't let him confirm his main heroine being a lesbo) or she actually got the hot for Luffy.

>we don't know yet the deal with hiyori
She's there to birth Zoro's children

>shouldn't his body temperature be way too high for a living being?
He also lit his arm underwater.
Remember, Luffy and his friends are strange people.

It's both, Luffy will end up with a harem because Nami demands it.

Doubt it. I'm guessing Kyoshiro used the "newly" introduced Haki that Zoro has had since Alabasta to NOT cut Komurasaki. He raised her to be the top Geisha, I doubt he isn't on her side. He probably did that so she could escape since the 9 scabbards are rising knowing she was the princess.

Oda is gonna play the cool on your side Yakuza trope that all animes play.

>Nami
>lesbian
Terrible meme.

Attached: 155028268926.png (345x614, 491K)

>One Piece's decline is greater than all the other's peak

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>top Geisha
not geisha but prostitute

user, no one is insinuating Kyoushiro isn't on Hiyori's side.

I don't think she is, Oda seems to think of gay people as mentally ill. I'm just leaving all the options to be fair

Yeah, turns out the strawhats are only strong because they are comically strong the way oda writes them.

However, only blackbeard was confirmed to have a strange body type.

Robin jerked Franky off with her extra hands to get him to join the crew.

Somehow Nami being completely nude drawn seems lewder in Wano though

Yes, remember that his job is to recruit Luffy into the Beast Pirates, so him getting stronger in his mind only helps them later on.

Because Franky is barely human

People claiming Zoro will fight him pretty much are.

>chilling in his brothel when Hiyori and Toko are being hunted down by Kamazo

Yeah, he gave her a chance to escape didn't he?

Does anyone really care about wano and its people? i just want to see more of kaido and the beast pirates

>Oda is gonna play the cool on your side Yakuza trope that all animes play.
We already have Hyogoro and co. for that.

>Oda is gonna play the cool on your side Yakuza trope that all animes play.
that isn't certainly played by kyoshiro. it's grandpa hyo who is, or was, considered a man of the people

I'm pretty empathetic, so if people are being dealt a shit hand and suffering I'll generally always care. And I care if someone like O-Toko or O-Tama is suffering.

If you don't care then you're not going to like the ending of One Piece, it's the entire reason we have chapters like these.

Zoro will definitely fight him and earn Hiyori's freedom. In the japanese tale, Komurasaki's lover died before he could free her from the brothel, it would make a nice contrast in One Piece.

Attached: 1527018867955.jpg (888x830, 227K)

Zeff has probably been killed by now, they never dealt with the assassins Big Meme sent to ensure Sanji stayed in line.

borsalino...

Most of them assume Hiyori is working with him (for now), I believe.
Kamazo wasn't hunting Hiyori down, he aimed for Toko. I assume protecting Toko was something she decided to do herself without consulting him.

3>2

Zeff was a super strong pirate during Roger's age. Even with his wood legs he could probably handle it.

Did, like, read the arc that introduced him or something?

Zeff has decayed to the point he couldn't take on Don Krieg. If he was even as tenth as strong as he had been in his prime, he would've just *teleports behind u* and OHKO Krieg.

Wood leg
He never actually fought, he let Sanji do it for him. The only action he does is kick away some bombs or shit.

Maybe Zeff was never anything more than a Paradise shitter.

Krieg right after getting his whole crew wiped by Mihawk still calls him one of the greatest pirates in history.

youtu.be/njdPzvjsC0s

if he's so great he should've defeated krieg himself
shiki lost both legs and he was still wrecking shit

He's a one-man cleanup crew, he kills all the pirate characters who have outlived their role in the story.

>the cook-cum-captain
At last it is revealed why Zeff only worked with guys.

>one of the greatest pirates in history
>couldn't even hack it in the GL for a year and fled to East Blue with his tail between his legs

lol

Who wants a gender bent Kaku_CP0?

Attached: hello.jpg (2400x3000, 233K)

Fuck, the spoiler tags didn't work.

As someone with conqueror's haki, his new haki powers are going to be god tier, right?

Like, if he's converting all of the other haki into armament, he's going to have 2 other pools of haki to draw from, right?

He never bothered fighting though. He pretty much let Sanji and Luffy fuck their entire crew while he stood by and watched. The only person to claim he couldn't fight was Don Krieg.

would she have square tits?

I don't really get why Fujitora has to go through so much effort to have the Shichibukai abolished. That retarded system should have axed after the battle at Marineford due to the endless treachery and incompetence.
The only real reason I can think of for it continuing is Doflamingo's blackmail.

>The only real reason I can think of for it continuing is Doflamingo's blackmail.
they might wanna keep mihawk on their side

That too, but was Mihawk even a pirate with a bounty to begin with?

why is mihawk even a shichibukai

Because he didn't want to be bothered by Marines?
Some speculate that he's related to the Celestial Dragons.

Shanks told him the true history and he decided supporting Imu was the right course of action

Because it's convenient. The only reason Mihawk was a pirate instead of a bounty hunter is because he thought there might have been strong swordsmen among the marines. He realized he was wrong, so he took the Shichibukai title so they would fuck off.

Shanks will ultimately betray the WG and hand over the last Road Poneglyph to Luffy.

Nah. Shanks is Imu's Vergo.

So it's pretty much confirmed that momonosuke and hiyori's mom was from the fallen kingdom of the void century right?

she's from wano
wano was one of the allies of the fallen kingdom

Attached: 7617a2ce89f17c2d27235aaf76361f836b64600d_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Can Oda show what Wano think of Mihawk yet? Is he respected? Is he considered as a scrub? That is the only point of Wano, to know more about swords, swordsmen, Mihawk and the void century you fucking hack

They don't know about Mihawk.

Looks like a sun, fitting since this is all about the "dawn of the world".

That would be really stupid writing.

supposedly wano is isolated from the rest of the world so the citizens don't know anything

Grand Line freaks killed the hype, the crew was at its best when it consisted of the East Blue Five. (+ chopper as a pet)

Shanks will side with the one who inherited Roger's will anyway.

Wano killed the hype. The arc has no steaks

God, Dressrosa is so fucking good. I'd come to accept that post-timeskip OP wouldn't be as good as it used to be but then Oda knocks it out of the park with this one. Might be my favourite arc yet.

Does the Big Mom arc continue this quality trend?

Drink bleach

People still came into Wano and Oden traveled with Roger

This. Robin should've died, creating more focus on Luffy's ability to hear the voice of all things and to make them a bit more serious, because that way there would've actually been a connection with the character instead of the clusterfuck that was Ace.

Franky should've BECOME the ship instead of just building it. And while Brook is alright, all he does is play Bink's sake anyway. You can get Tone Dials for that kind of shit.

Also fuck Sabo.

Attached: 33 - Normal Babysitting, Jack.png (700x3500, 144K)

we're in the minority, fellow dressrosa-fag. But good to see you here.
I'm personally not the biggest fan of big mom's arc, but it's generally well received I'd say, and definitely has plenty of great stuff.

Attached: senorthumbs.png (195x258, 124K)

Here is a better view of the Alabastan flag for you.
Please keep in mind that despite being "traitors", the Nefertaris were still founders of the World Government and planted a sword around the Empty Throne.
Makes me wonder what the fuck really happened during the Void Century.

Attached: vivre vivi.jpg (873x600, 219K)

Been a while since we've seen Jack. I wonder what he's up too?

Attached: Bad Boy Bag.png (1198x1993, 767K)

Holy shit, I totally forgot about her. She was just shown once for one scene and never mentioned again... Feels like there are too many named characters in this arc and a lot of mini-skips to compensate for it.

Dressrosa isn't liked? That really surprises me.
I could see it being a chore to read week-by-week and I guess I was lucky I got to read it in bulk, but taken as a whole it's pretty fucking solid. Lore, set pieces, characters, fights, it's got some of the best in the series.

she wasn't even a named character though. doubt she's got any significance outside showing how the kids are indoctrinated.

Absolutely based opinion, glad to know that you're on the right side of history

Yea Forums is more fond of WCI than I am, I think it's a mixed bag with great highs and annoying lows, but you should judge for yourself. It's a bit polarizing but you could very well like it just fine.

Attached: love u.png (500x285, 131K)

reading it weekly was basically nothing happens:the chapter every week

It almost ruined the series (reading it weekly) since Impel Down) so yeah it was pretty bad.
Tontattas are boring
Riku's family is bland outside of Kyros
all the gladiators outside of Cavendish/Bartolomeo/Sai are too irrelevant to be likeable. Yeah we're supposed to care about them since they're part of the fleet
Doflamingo's character is a mess with powers that make no sense.
Plot cage is the worst plot device in the series
All the fights outside of the Doflmingo one are rushed
some straw hats got portrayed atrociously just because Oda didn't want them in the arc (Nami, Chopper and Brook are like different characters in Whole Cake Island)
very boring middle part
an atrocious feeling of bloatness
Sabo is Ace 2.0
Burgess was a disappointment
The elite officers were comically bad
fuck this arc.

Sounds good anons. Post-timeskip era had a rough start but sounds like things take a turn for the better from Dressrosa onwards. How's Wano in that respect?

Wano is still in the middle of its set-up period so it's hard to say. But things are starting to come to a head development-wise in the arc and come next chapter things are going to probably be a lot more hectic, but I don't want to go into specifics due to spoilers. It's also being hyped up by the staff to be "bigger than Marineford" so by the time the actual conflict goes down in the future there are probably going to be a lot of "gotcha" moments".

Don't forget Sugar's plot devil fruit.

Holy shit, I can't believe I forgot to mention that.

reminder that sugar could beat kaido

>It's also being hyped up by the staff to be "bigger than Marineford"
Isn't that the final war? Not Wano.

>some straw hats got portrayed atrociously just because Oda didn't want them in the arc (Nami, Chopper and Brook are like different characters in Whole Cake Island)
Uh?

>It almost ruined the series
you're insane, and i'm quite critical of the arc myself

Attached: leave it to big bro.png (241x306, 110K)

i've seen arcs kill series and dressrosa wasn't that bad

>(reading it weekly) since Impel Down)
opinion discarded

>kyoshiro is a good guy

Attached: 15 (1).png (892x1300, 414K)

When will Zoro do something useful in Wano?

I forgot the "for me"

based Jack

if you haven't been reading it weekly since romance dawn then your opinion doesn't count

He's gonna rally the samurai trapped in Rasetsu.

944, when he saves Yasu but seemingly dies in the process

no arc has managed to "ruin" the series so far. the worst we have ever got was a badly executed set-up island

also dressrosa's biggest problem was its blandness

Attached: Punk_Hazard_Arc.png (461x654, 645K)

SEETHING

Kyoushiro is drunk here meaning what he says is what he truly believes
Seems to me like he sees the entire revolution as a comedic affair, he's orchestrating everything to be like a big play to amuse himself

Attached: 09 (7).png (925x1300, 388K)

In comparison to other Shounens that ended badly, it really wasn't.

>tfw Chopper's main fight in Wano will be against Urashima

Attached: 27.jpg (336x186, 50K)

>final battle
>kaido is about to deal his final attack to luffy
>nami teleports behind him and defeats him in one hit
How would you react?

Didn't Oda said that Dressrosa ended up being 2 times longer than he expected because he kept merging stuff from different planned arcs into it? I can't fucking find that interview.

oh come on user, the ending of episode 3 was fiiiiine. maybe a little bit anti-climatic

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

hack Oda with his Nami bias. Where's Robin's Kaido one shot

Night King fags are the same sort of people who believe Imu will be the final villain, it takes Kishimoto-tier hackery to use a non-character like this as a big bad.

Robin should try to one shot him and get one shot herself for old times' sake.

Ok, since everyone's disappointed with how Wano's turned out so far, provide an alternative for what Oda should've done in the past 30 chapters.

Attached: 1494937214891.png (460x387, 52K)

Dressrosa gave us Sabo's return, shit fucked with my head so much it affected my college assignments.

30 chapters of hiyori fellating zoro

aaahh, another user of refined tastes

Attached: 11.-Season-8-Trailer-Cersei-Lannister-Qyburn-Gregor-Mountain-Clegane-Kings-Landing.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

As much as you like to repeat this, it won't make it true you know. Wano has been pretty good so far

i'm not
wano is fine
only hypefags and anti-skypieafags are mad

Tfw you're Hiyori and you get a 10/10 pawn you don't even have to fuck because he's sword sexual

Wano has been great. Ignore fightfags and shitposters.

>Act 1
Soul
>Act 2
Soulless

Attached: bakuratown.jpg (1209x847, 747K)

focus on robin sleeping with influential wano men to gain information and get closer to orochi

Remember when Robin tried to outsmart Enel?

Attached: btfo.png (950x1500, 216K)

National treasure as a what again? A whore?

PFFFFT

Its refreshing that Luffy doesn't feel like the immediate underdog in this arc, despite his crushing defeat against Kaidou.

remove the dude large heads designs
focus more on zoro

>act 2
>soulless

Attached: 16-17 (1).png (1754x1300, 1.05M)

More Charlottes

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1549855945854.jpg (1449x2048, 223K)

What is even the point of Sanji anymore?

Attached: 1556323517106.png (351x419, 107K)

>final battle
>final villain killed most of the main cast and only a child and a few minutes stand between him and absolute victory
>kid fucks him up and erases villain from existence
How would you react?

Robin should of died here

To be fair, no one knows that the Scabbards that were driven into the Castle are still alive. When Kinemon, Kanjuro and Raizo appear, it'll be a different tune.

>final battle
>male character without dick dies
how would you react

Attached: ouNRB.jpg (800x461, 49K)

I'm liking it so far. Oda is just getting the stage ready, it's always ussually a little slow. I'm kinda getting tired of the gimmick of "the old king was good and everything was good with him", and also Oda's fascination with Yakuza (you can't be a gentleman that helps people if you're making your money illegally), but even the old Yakuza guy in prison was a nice way to introduce a master Yoda, since One Piece has this problem of pirates not having a structure that would allow having a master type character to teach techniques, since Haki is something very open with few specific techniques and every DF provides individual powers.

would be funny if kyoshiro himself gets scared out of his mind after all that bragging

Didn't Enel designate the Ark Maxim? Despite his delusional mind, he's pretty smart.

He can fashion his pubic hair into a makeshift dick with Haki

>should of

Enel was based

what's the question about Tashigi?

Oda wouldn't be able to make it work like Araki did

They always notice dammit

"why was tashigi blushing when zoro carried her" or something like that

Oden is alive

Smart people tend to be crazy. People with high IQs tend toward mental illness, it's why academia is filled with nutjobs no matter the century.

Attached: sbs70.png (960x555, 397K)

in which volume did he respond ?

"i supposed she might be embarassed in a different way, though"
What did he mean by this?

How soon did people call it was Sabo? As I remember you never see his face when he takes over from Luci and he's only revealed to be Sabo months of chapters later. Did people know it as soon as Luffy reacts to him being alive and the shot of the sake cups?

Honestly I think the only underwhelming element has been Orochi, because everyone expected some strong samurai that would fight Zoro in the end. Given his centrality, it's a big deal. Also the colour themes sucked

Zoro Toko and Hiyori have been comfy so far.

I can't see him getting scared, but legit unsettled by it. We legit don't know where Kinemon and Kyoshiro stand powerlevel wise, outside of "weaker than Kaido".

I saw spoilers like usual

>doesn't know how young women think
>gets some daughters so he can ask them for advice
goda foreshadowing once again

I mean while reading the manga as it was coming out.

he's just giving readers something to speculate about because he knows ship fags will ship

What was the world of one piece like fifty years ago?

He has the same hat, plus when Ace's grave was originally shown in the cover story, there was three cups. Oda probably drew out the official confirmation as to not completely derail the plot at that time. A narrative blue balling.

>Orochi flips the fuck out and spazzes saying 'I BEAT HIM FAIR AND SQUARE NOBODY SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT'
Bro if that isn't a clear indication he did him dirty I dunno what is

eh it was pretty obvious

Attached: 201.png (760x1200, 1.31M)

The Dynamic Trio!

Attached: dynamic_trio.jpg (400x438, 124K)

Much the same, just remove some new tech like seastone coated ships or pacifista and switch the big names around.

I would be surprised if Orochi survives Act 3. Kyoshiro seems more like the guy Zoro is gonna fight, especially with Kyoshiro's connection to Hiyori and Hiyori's affection towards Zoro.

wait
i recall the spoilers for that chapter not mentioning sabo at all

It was meant to be obvious from the moment the chapter ended, most reactors figured it out as soon as he appeared, although they knew beforehand that there was a big reveal.

i called it back in marineford

If you're in the New World, watch out, an Amazonian barely legal Pirate Captain with bubblegum pink hair is looking to start a family.

He just said he doesn't fear any unfinished business cause he already won against Oden.

The spoilers I remember had most of the chapter panels out with the text, I jumped into the spoilers on APforrums which had Koala and Sabo exchanging dialog, I'd never been so shocked viewing spoilers, my mind was in multiple places.

the rocks crew consisting of whitebeard,kaido,big mom,shakky and others were wrecking shit in the new world

>Zolo fights a guy who already jobbed to Nami
Wow really not his arc

arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=40350
This was the thread that fucked me up way back, I remember thousands of People viewing the spoiler thread.

i'm not a member
what is it

Why would you post a forum that requires a login you retard

I figured out the truth of Komurasaki

she's using invisible haki to keep her virginity intact, so she's not a slut.

oh right the spoiler threads require an account for some reason, my bad

Chapter 731 spoilers, which revealed Sabo to be alive

what chapter is it, the one where sabo and koala come back?

>tfw arlongpark is not a forum about Arlong

Attached: 1555803227725.jpg (776x1054, 125K)

isn't that the forum these threads' plotfags go to discuss without shitposting

Joining Whitebeards crew would be pretty neat though shakky? Really.

whitebeard wasn't the captain of the rocks pirates, merely a member

Don't know about now but I'm sure its the biggest one piece forum out there. I prefer to discuss OP on here now.

What is that left character design?

Don't forget about Miss Bakkin

Oh shit all the big dudes were in one crew?

She was said to be a pirate chased by Garp 40 years ago

It used to be the biggest, pretty sure OJ overshadows it now. There's definitely a drop in activity compared to what I remember.

It was the biggest forum maybe. Pretty sure this place, opreddit and orojackson all have more traffic

it might still have more actual discussion though...

That's what it looks like, Rocks is the White Lotus of One Piece.

A pleb filter

To reunite with his wife.

Attached: large.jpg (750x1125, 155K)

run down on rocks
>rocks pirates are stated to have been the ones who ruled the seas before roger took over
>Garp was involved in the take down
>kaido and big mom are stated to have been nakama at one point
>whitebeard went from crew to crew until he settled with a "certain crew"
>miss bakkin was stated to have been nakama with whitebeard at one point
>shakky was chased by garp personally and was a pirate

All I remember is that ever since the post war flashback there were anti-Sabofags who would seethe and lash out any time somebody even suggested he was going still alive, despite the mountains of evidence. Then once he was actually revealed, they all completely disappeared.
I expect the same to happen once Luffy's additional goal/Roger's unfinished dream is revealed.

Why ? The whole point is that the one who inherited Roger's brings a new dawn to the world.
The "god" of the Celestial Dragons as the final antagonist sounds reasonable to me.

>shakky was chased by garp personally and was a pirate
Adding to this, right from the horse's mouth,
>D: "Pirates", "40 years ago", and "Garp" were used to talk about Shakky before. Is there some relationship between Shakky and Rocks? -P.N. WE Part-timer

>O: Uh...!! That was 30 years ago and from before volume 40! Why do you remember that? I... I don't know a thing! Uh... Fwe... Fwee~ Fwee~ [whistling noises]

why is oda such a cringy motherfucker holy shit I can't stand his answers

>whitebeard went from crew to crew until he settled with a "certain crew"
What chapter was this stated in?

Every single mangaka acts like this when answering questions

Maybe the Straw Hats will be like this. Nami will give birth to Law Jr and claim Sanji is the father. Robin will be the Shakky and seduce Koby and bang Zoro on Sabaody later.

Is Weevil actually Whitebeards kid?

>Shakky and Rocks confirmed NOT related
based

vivre cards

Attached: vivre-card-databook-4-10.png (723x937, 621K)

>artur

Reminder that Whitebeard Jr is on his way to Wano RIGHT NOW and will be the one to kill Zoro in 944

>Robin jerked Franky off
I think you're jerking off the wrong way, user

Damn, did the rocks have 3 young yonkou on their crew?

I see. Thanks.

I wish he would translate the text directly instead of giving us what appears to be summaries and his own interpretations. The small details matter a lot.

930 chapters and One Piece still didn't match this level of hype

What went wrong?

Attached: 1556482568263.jpg (1066x1086, 261K)

The cards say nothing about him going "crew to crew".
The timeline goes
>Before ??: Became an oprhan in his youth and set out to the sea.
>Before ??: Became a crewmate of a certain pirate crew.
>Before ??: Became known by the epithet of "Whitebeard".
etc.
The image they use for "certain pirate crew" part is from the scene where he's asked about not being interested in treasure.

Attached: 0270 - Edward Newgate B.jpg (1458x762, 1M)

>sailed as a pirate with other crews
crews implies multiple
it's also stated that he joined the group after founding his own crew

Because he won't submit to Im.

>sailed as a pirate with other crews
>crews implies multiple
As I said that's not on the card. .
>it's also stated that he joined the group after founding his own crew
No, forming the WB Pirates comes after that last bullet.

Is this the new bait you spam all day?

DELETE THIS

Autism.

Attached: autism.jpg (908x309, 43K)

>hxh returns from hiatus next month
I hate you all fake-hunterfags... you got my hopes up.

why do you even reply?

When will we see them again?

Attached: 1429314825173.jpg (1200x747, 143K)

But being a WG dog is exactly that.

I'm basically settled on
Orochi's 9 heads vs the 9 scabbards
Kyoshiro vs Zoro

Unless Zoro goes against King

Orochi has 8 heads, not 9.

The last time it broke hiatus all it did was remind people how shit it was. Expect more shitposting that's even more pissed off.
What is dumb is the mods don't give a fuck how much it's spammed, back when a certain series was basically spambotted they banned that shit outright.

his dickhead

I take it that's Kiku's match-up?

Attached: dickhead.png (444x378, 135K)

Caribou dead them all

Attached: the_fake_strawhats_are_back_by_serumx-d4urg4g.jpg (600x908, 187K)

So the general rule of thumb seems to be the stronger the person the larger they become. Are the straw hats going to fucking mass up to white beard status eventually? White beard was normal sized when he just started out and became a fucking unit.

Attached: 34563456345.png (807x580, 421K)

The mythical origin of sumo involved a god's arm turning into ice and then a sword.

>666 cm
>flag had a swastika
what did oda mean by this?

It's the opposite. Big humans tend to be stronger, because they're bigger.

Character heights aren’t determined by strength, they’re determined by how imposing Oda wants the character to be

i thought it was about one fat guy kicking another one so hard he died

It's a manji.

that's wrong
giants are huge and fucking jobbers

There are no coincidences, only fate.

Based hunterchad

according to you this guy should be stronger than sanji

Attached: 0362-004.jpg (1066x1600, 348K)

Giants job. Most large lads tend to be some of the strongest foes. Hell Luffy did not even technically beat Magellan.

In the afterlife for most of them.
One exception being Demalo Black. He's probably being chased around the crimson forest in Impel Down now.

Attached: 0603-003.jpg (1066x1600, 393K)

caribou prays to im-sama

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure it was the god Takemikazuchi when he defeated Takeminakata during the transfer of Izumo. But there a lot of myths.

>implying he isn't
>implying the confined space didn't limit his fighting ability
>implying Jerry isn't CP0s top dog now

Renewed interest in DB fandom took away some interest, MHA/SNK/Nuruto took the old Bleach/Naruto audience, reduced manga physical sales overall, nothing can top the impact of Marineford. There are a lot of reasons. One Piece is still the king. Even the bad arcs are solid worldbuilding.

Didn't Robin survive too?

She and the fox were kidnapped by the government. She's probably getting waterboarded for info about the ancient weapons.

based caribou

Denjiro is Koshiro's real name, since he isn't in wano, his student zoro will take his place in the scabbards during the rebellion.

>Giants
He clearly said "person" user.

Attached: 1555714718164.png (1121x485, 601K)

Two things, first, Rayleigh implied this whole thing becomes much more complicated once you know the truth. Simply "kick the ass of big bad WG guy", shouldn't cut it, it runs deeper, the important thing should be what happens next.

Second, and more importantly, we have a proper final villain, the one who has been in making since almost the start of the GL, the one whose rise to power we could observe since the beginning, the one who has personal rivalry and grudges with both the main character and his idol. At the end of the day, the OP has always been about clashes of ambitions and dreams, that's why people like Bellamy are pitied and not worth punching. The final fight should be against an actual man not some non-character representative of an institution.

The instant the cups were shown it was obvious. I remember catching up before then too, so actually getting to witness that as it happened is one of the most memorable experiences following One Piece for me. I thought Sabo was going to appear at the end of the series so getting to see him that early when all the shit was going down was a mindblower.

I mean, it's not official, but I wouldn't be surprised if an announcement is made after golden week. I don't give a fuck about HxH at all, so who cares?

>tfw we get to elbaf and find out it's been colonized by the red hair pirates