5toubun no Hanayome

Miku is confessing soon. Is she going to get rejected?

Attached: ah.png (1115x1600, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/pfEIN6K
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_and_Ladders
mangabeast.com/manga/Go-toubun-No-Hanayome/0038-015.png
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1120568457982906368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imgur.com/a/pfEIN6K

Chapter leaked, enjoy!

No.

Attached: 1545480800952.jpg (720x512, 244K)

I just want to drink ninofags' tears

Probably same response as Nino, so basically a lack of a response. I'd be surprised if he said yes but with Nino's quick confession I'm willing to consider other possibilities from the author.

Okay, that was good and shocking. Questioned my memory of the last chapter for a moment.

kek

We won't know for another 3 weeks since ch84 ends with the confession.

Attached: kek_laugh.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Not the same kind situation. Nino took him off guard with repeated attacks and left him with barely any room to come up with a decent answer to her feelings, and after that she simply told him to wait until he comes to know how much she loves him. It's different than not asking for an answer.

On the other hand, Fuutarou already knows Miku's feelings, and he confirmed it when Yotsuba didn't deny his suspicions. He most likely already has an answer for her feelings or at least is prepared to give her one. And since we still have a quite a bit of the series left, he won't answer with a yes, and it's likely that she will get rejected on the spot given how firm he was with Ichika.

Attached: 2.png (1426x2048, 796K)

10/10

My sides

Attached: 1533434580034.png (654x950, 558K)

I'm going to marry Miku!

I don't want her with Fuutaro but to improve upon herself as a person before she ever gets into a relationship because it shows that she is not ready to be in one yet.

Fuu's face says it all
in any case he'll probably tell her he'll wait until they've all graduated before dating any of them

Attached: 1556459232005.jpg (1145x575, 100K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 1555623692061.jpg (1076x1429, 89K)

>No blush, just a smile
She ded.

Fuutarou is a blunt person with his responses to multiple questions but in the case of a confession I doubt his ability to give a straight forward "no". I'll concede Nino's confession wasn't a situation where he could give an answer, but my answer of lack of response meant that he wouldn't give a definite "no".
He's not giving a yes but even with time to think of an answer I would believe he'd try to protect the girls feelings (especially with Miku). Also with Ichika his firmness came from the fact that she lied more then anything else.

it's better than what the others got and if the chinks are to be believed that's her second confession in the chapter

Attached: confessions.png (1071x487, 357K)

He wouldn't want to answer any of the quints since Maruo looms over him. How would the quints convince him to go steady and rebel?

Attached: newapartmentmotherfucker.png (1353x836, 521K)

He'll only consider dating them when they get good enough grades that they don't need a tutor anymore, is my guess

>that's her second confession in the chapter
That's even worse. This is what happened in Nino's second confession. And since that moment he has been avoiding being alone with her.

Attached: 3.png (2852x2048, 1.75M)

Why do you Ninoggers have to have to try and start shit and draw comparisons before the damn chapter is even out? You're that desperate?

embarrassment ≠ romantic interest
they're at work and by jap standards she just offered to blow him right there

Fag, the ones that started with the comparisons were you

Miku still thinks they have a teacher-student relationship.

Attached: pointless arc.png (1426x2048, 799K)

>get ready Fuu-kun
>does nothing for 13 chapter
true love right there

Embarrassment is like the most prominent way to show how shaken you are by someone else's approaches in a romantic situation. With Miku's case, he was really composed, so that says a lot.

I want to bite Miku's ear

>How would the quints convince him to go steady and rebel?
Well, Nino could, would, and more like will if he accepts her feelings.

OK you got me

Attached: mujercito.jpg (600x830, 74K)

W-why?

Attached: puzzledmiku.jpg (982x1465, 719K)

>With Miku's case, he was really composed, so that says a lot.
Exactly, he wasn't shaken as he already knows how he feels, hence the smile

Impressive

Attached: 1556130703137.gif (640x360, 439K)

He also already knew how Nino felt. Quite a bit of time passed after the first confession, yet you saw his reaction.

why?

There's a really cute background character girl with ribbons in her hair in the back.

Are you ready to play?

Attached: 1556582122039.png (700x965, 713K)

As a prelude

It's a shame she is forever a minor character.

Attached: wasted characters.jpg (681x651, 138K)

being shaken ≠ romantic interest

Delete this

Prelude for what?

scans when

For a guy like Fuutarou, being shaken and embarrassed is how he shows how much of an impact someone else's approaches were for him. Nino's approaches are the most effective so far compared to Miku and Ichika's.

yes yes YES YES!

Attached: yes.png (676x268, 97K)

Eating her out, if you know what I mean

Attached: saltbae.jpg (591x553, 162K)

Seething

Attached: grind.gif (342x363, 695K)

How cool will Chadtarou look when he saves Nino from the stalker?

Attached: 1556393915650.jpg (2047x1447, 218K)

Nino's stalker is going to have his way with her and there's nothing you can do about it.

L-lewd...!

Attached: D2k3aQrUwAAI7On.jpeg.jpg (934x1024, 288K)

Pretty cool.

Attached: A15.png (1426x2048, 770K)

That's a LOT of effort for a joke edit

She'll be disgusted and not put out.

Maruo is actually the stalker and they'll confront each other again in Kyoto

>Dad, I’ll be taking care of your daughter
I still think this is what Fuutarou will say to Maruo at the wedding if Fuu marries Nino. That’d be a cool callback.

Well done

Attached: 1519022571877.gif (540x304, 1.2M)

kek.
Impressive stuff!
5/5.

So cool that Nino will instantly become pregnant.

Accept it Mikufags. Fuutarou only sees Miku like a little sister of sorts. He is just treating her like a naive kid at this point.

This was so poorly received yesterday what the fuck. Isn't this from discord?

I wouldn't be surprised actually.

God, Nino is so ugly
Fuutarou should have just let her rot

Reminder that Ichika pleasures old men for money

Imagine how many producers have ejaculated all over this face

Imagine how many cum stained casting couches she's been pounded on

Attached: sexy snake.png (337x326, 94K)

Cry more. The others will never get anything remotely similar to that.

LMAO. Nino is such an easy bitch.
Just show up on a bike. BAM!! Insta wet panties guaranteed.

Ok

Attached: 1550934931984.png (232x286, 54K)

Wew, this shitpost had so much effort I can't even call it a shitpost

Attached: 1556345191581.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I'm gonna buy a bike.

Next chap you'll be dissapointed then

Yeah? Why is it?

Cute ichika

Yes it is

Take a wild guess

Nino a SHIT

we know, Fuu

Shit. I don't know which is worse, anons adjusting to shit taste or someone is pathetic enough to samefag reactions.

Attached: 1538409879905.png (574x608, 360K)

And then ends up winning Fuutaroubowl.

We know, Fuutarou

No user, your headcanon won't become true

I'll take my chances

YES! SEETHE MORE

How are the raws so late?

>Nino saying she'll use their time alone at work to gain an advantage and then we never see them working together again
That fucking sucked
>Chapter 60
>I'm going to make you concious of me
>Nothing for the next 10 chapters
>Chapter 71
>Get ready, Fuu-kun
>Nothing for the next 13 chapters

GW

This is Fuu-kuns future bride. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 1549725483028.jpg (1500x500, 95K)

The manga isn't even over yet you seething Nincel

The only ones seething are Ninoniggers because Ninos not gonna be the only quint with a double confession now. Shes not special anymore.

You'll be the one seething by the end.

Attached: 1527943797469.gif (500x500, 396K)

>getting this mad over a joke chapter

Don't worry user, Nino will take the spotlight now that the sideshows are over.

Yikes! Calm down Nincel

Sorry but your headcanon is not gonna happen, Ninofag

Mods = Gods
Keep deleting threads please.

Hopefully not, the author will leave hints that they'll break up but the manga ends and they're still together

I won't take my chances, since it's obvious Negi has been saving her for last with the stalker stuff.

I'm going to marry her sisters.

Ninofags
>this series is so revolutionary and subverts expectations
Also Ninofags
>Negi, you better let the generic tsundere win

I wanna feed her pancakes

This manga ruins my sleep schedule wuth the anticipation of raw scans

Attached: D2bZ2U-UwAARPlD.jpeg.jpg (1961x1973, 1.58M)

Go back.

The biggest showdown will be Lolikano/Rena reveal. I wonder if Nino gets to be a part of that, too, aside from the stalker subplot.

mods please please please delete this thread that I don't like :(

Any quint who wins means the story isn't "revolutionary"

>You will never wake up to a cute, busty autistic girl like this
Why even live?

I'm pretty sure next time Rena shows up Fuu's just gonna pull her wig off before she has a chance to speak

Are you dense?

This. Also, hes gonna yeet her into a nearby lake as revenge

No

>Nino
>generic tsundere
Pick one

The cutest

Attached: ded_snek.webm (640x580, 973K)

Nino the generic tsundere

Kek

Fuutarou is lucky to have his ideal waifu

Hey guys, hey. Listen to me. What if
Deconstruction of the harem genre

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 12 [720p]_[00_17_38.599].jpg (1280x720, 77K)

She is a generic tsundere. Even moreso than burg.

I can't tell if you're shitposting or genuinely retarded? She isn't even default tsundere so I don't understand why you think she's generic at that? Explain.

She and Fuu-kun are literally made for each other!

Attached: 1556008955020.jpg (949x1240, 349K)

50% Itsuki, 30% Miku, 20% Nino, 0% Yotsuba and Ichika. Whether Itsuki wins or Miku wins, my wife Nino will be congratulate and be happy for the one who gets picked regardless.

Attached: 74387045_p0.jpg (1441x850, 718K)

>my wife Nino will be congratulate and be happy for the one who gets picked regardless.
I'm pretty sure they all will. Nino just reaffirmed it by mentioning it.

Because life is unfair, bro

Attached: 1554370493677.png (719x847, 683K)

Wait, does this mean that Fuutarou can now tell them apart by hair length? Like chapter 83 with Ichika?

Reminder that no other quint can surpass this. Never ever.

Attached: the_legend_that_binds.jpg (1900x2788, 1.59M)

This is their love story after all. Literally the first half is about Nino accepting then falling in love now the second half is about Fuutarou becoming aware of love then fall in love.

Attached: 1533575689760.jpg (1029x1063, 148K)

Why the fuck my quint doesn't have a scene like this one? Is it favouritism?

I was enjoying the thread until the Nino fags arrived. At this point I'm not even sure if they are trolling or if they are actually THAT fucking retarded. No one cares for your parallels, stop jerking eachother off. Literally the whole board who knows you all hates you all. Just fucking stop.

Nino IS a generic tsundere.
Remove the rose tinted glasses

>Like chapter 83 with Ichika?
Ichika was wearing her earring on ch83

Could've fooled me

>Literally the whole board who knows you all hates you all. Just fucking stop
Aren't you familiar with the concept of trolling

Nincels are low IQ subhumans.
What did you expect?
Can't wait for them to breakdown crying once butterfly bitch loses

Damn son, calm down.

Stop getting so mad just because Nino is shown to have an chance at winning.

Just because your quint doesn't have parallels you don't have to be THAT mad.

RENT FREE

Attached: 1550657967339.png (674x902, 259K)

You're aware that all tsundere aren't supposed to be the type that was popularized by Kugimiya, right?

I'm not angry at the parallels. I'm angry at the Ninoniggers.

This kills the Ninofag.

Attached: 1555789282086.jpg (490x500, 254K)

Bite me, Nino.

Holy shit this is high fucking quality user

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Oh! Wait you're serious??
Let me laugh even harder.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To be honest, "generic tsundere" doesn't even mean anything at this point. Yes, a character going from antagonistic to supportive can be classified as classic tsundere, but that's such a broad general development that the details make the difference. Enemy->Resolve Conflicts->Ally is such a basic human concept; I don't get how someone can blanket-term it as a negative. What's important is whether the character motivations are well developed, and in this case I'd say they are.

Attached: 1554001933171.gif (448x576, 247K)

I should really just start documenting the number of pro and anti-Nino/Ninofag posts in each thread to see which of you fucks is really fueling it.

Nino has some 'tsundere' character trait, but she is no generic tsundere, if she were, all women with strong characters would be generic tsunderes.

Fat

I love that it's possible to ruin someone's day just by liking Nino.
I literally don't have to do anything else.

Lots of seething today. Although it's the same thing everyday.

If a girl doesn't jump on MC's dick from day 1 she's generic tsundere. That's basically how this works as far as I can tell.

Unfortunately that's always how it is. They act like you cannot mention Nino in a bad light ever, yet they don't do shit when other quints are in the same situation and they respond to every bait laid out for them. It's the same smug reactions posts and being obnoxious.

if the ninoniggers would stop circlejerking the threads and spamming
>muh parallels
there would be no fuel to burn.

Cope harder Nincel.

It's funny because you don't have any arguments to say otherwise, so you just shitpost.

Nino will keep Fuu-kun warm and comfy like an proper wife.

Attached: 1535581570875.png (776x941, 1.05M)

Ironic

What is so bad about it? Just because your favorite quint doesn't have any, it doesn't mean that Ninofags can't post about it.

Faceless black man with a motorbike*

Is the same shiter as usual, he either gets b& or goes to sleeps, then we have a normal thread, then he comes back and things go south again

Honestly I don't get it. I don't attack other quintfags' choices. I just post what I like about mine. Apparently this is enough to cause people to explode in rage, though.

This. Ninofags can't handle even a tiny bit of criticism against her. They immediately come out fully confrontational with their pitchforks.
The otherfags are pretty chilled out and are actually capable of accepting the banter.

Insecurity can ruin a man's life

Projecting much

>i-ironic
Not even the user you replied to lmao. You are pathetic

>Ninofags

Attached: 1552887760679.png (582x720, 1021K)

Is that why men have a higher rate of suicide?

True. But it doesn't mean we can't make fun of Ninofags for their retarded comparisons either.
Why do they have such a thin skin?

Oh I'm aware, I just get sick of people falling for the bait.

This retarded argument again. Why are you so fucking mad about people defending Nino and not your girl? You are fucking obsessed.

>replies with "HAHAHAHA" like an autist
>ha y-you're seething
Hilarious. Cope harder.

Based

>anyone who doesn't like my waifu is the same shitposter
The absolute state.

They're just insecure of how much attention Nino gets than their fav. Especially in the actual story.

>implying
Itsuki isn't in the bowl. She doesn't like him and never will.

>Cold, frigid bitch
>capable of warming anything
kek

No. The main cause of that is that it is better for men to not marry a female in this generation. My friend had this bitch of a wife who had his dog put down after their divorce. Women nowadays are not suitable fir marriage. If I wasnt already married 20 years ago I would just stick to the old faithful hookers instead of marrying and risking half of my property and all of my sanity. Fuck that.

Funny how much people samefag and reply to themselves to make their statement feel absolute.

How are these threads happening this often

How is this series that popular, it's a generic haremshit.

Not the user you replied to so this is hilarious. Please continue

She's bright like the sun. Her smile warms my heart.

Attached: 1556057141766.jpg (1946x1360, 1.8M)

This is peak insecurity

>quintuplets
>generic
Name 1 harem with quintuplets beside 5toubun

Learn to read English, Nincel.
My point is that Ninofags are so touchy and defensive even though someone makes an obvious joke about Nino.
Other quintfags just ignore it or laugh along.
Don't take everything so seriously.

Itsuki doesn't have to be in the bowl when she's already licked it clean.

Attached: 1554704686370.png (300x369, 160K)

The party never ends, no matter how much we want it to.

Attached: 1553533802409.gif (963x1024, 1.34M)

Attached: 1534592446841.png (100x100, 21K)

Thanks for proving a point. Please continue.

This thread was at like 150 posts/49 ips, I hit refresh and its at 182/52. Is that that fun to reply to yourself.

Nice fanfiction. Maybe read the actual manga next time before posting.

Just like mah dik

Meta sports-teaming aside this is just another romcom with arguably above average writing, I don't see why anyone is taking anything so seriously. As far as I'm aware the vast majority of posts from any given faction, Nino included, are just tongue in cheek, even all the cancerous Yea Forums-tier "OH NO NO NO NO NO" sports-team shit everyone keeps spewing. I see maybe one guy in this thread that's genuinely upset, but we all know about him already.

40 keks. Much appreciation to whoever took the time to make this.

Well, Ninofags are not the first ones jumping like drama queens when parallels and shit are posted. Criticize them first.

Accurate. I bear witness to a thread where he sleeps before and it’s fairly comfy with the usual banter.

45 are best and will win together.

Attached: 1551250415990.jpg (635x567, 245K)

Yes, but what's the point of reposting about parallels every thread? It shoulds like a broken record at this point.

23 are best and will win each other.

Yes, all of them will. He'll use the I'm your teacher excuse to not go against their father. Though Nino probably will say screw this and confess again, demanding a real answer.

Ninofags sure are quick to forget how big of a bitch she was to Fuutaro and her shallow attraction to Kintaro.

2 and 4 you mean.

Attached: 1555052875685.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

The average thread goes like this
>Normal posts
>Ninofags start spamming muh parallels
>People make fun of Ninofags
>Ninofags cry and play the victim card

What's the point of having a perpetual thread up at all? What kind of posts do you even expect to see?

Obsessed

There are three full 5toubun threads a day, every day on a 20 page/week manga. Everything is a repost or shitpost.

Everything in these threads is like that. If you don't like it you should avoid these threads.

Why are Ninoniggers head and shoulders above other quintfags in terms of annoyance?

>demanding a real answer.
heh. She was so scared Fuutarou was going to reject her she didn't even want his answer. And people tell me she's the bold quint.

Everyone knows. No one cares since it's irrelevant.

They don't even realize that this kind of reaction just proves how pathetic they are and how criticism is often spot-on. You can't possibly be annoyed by how some of them behave in every single thread, so it has to be the same guy every time. It allows people to shift the blame.

Seething Nincels emerge from the woodwork

I mean literally nobody posted
parallels in this thread, hell the word wasn't even brought up until just decided to throw a fit.

Except it's not. It's the other way actually. People feel offended because of Ninposting. If they weren't they would just let it be, like hopeposting and snakeposting.

>[123] a shit
>[123] a cute
>I'm going to marry [234]
>Despairfags GTFO
>Hopefags GTFO
>[12345] will win because [wall of text]
>[12345] will lose because [wall of text]
>Image dump
>Image dump
>Image dump

>Normal posts
>Ninofags start spamming muh parallels
>ninofags circlejerk
>other fags ignores them and keep posting their opinions/quints

If she knew she was gonna lose why would she ask him and lose, brainlet user? She received an opportunity to get an better chance much later.

she regretted that though

This thread was doomed from the start

At this point it's pretty much a sport done on all sides to have things to talk about snd to keep these threads alive since nobody has anything new to say other than circlejerking, honestly.

you forgot
>parallels
>same ninofag posting 20 times in a row
>Miku x Takeda shitposts
>MODS
>Last for Ichicute

Where did you read that from?

Yeah honestly
>that IP count
>that reply count
Yikes. Maybe it's time to stop the party.

I've been in these threads for awhile and I must say, Ninofags deserve all the hate they get. They wouldn't be hated so much if they could take a joke.

I knew Nincels were retarded but I thought they could at least read the fucking thread.
See

Where are the fat jokes? They're some of the only good parts of these threads.

>ninofag posting 20 times in a row
Are you insecure enough to imply that Ninofags are one guy? Not everyone is like you.

last few days haven’t had as much fatty posts. I miss them

I honestly wouldn't have minded them if they weren't more obnoxious than the other quintfags. I like Nino herself as a character but her fans are obnoxious.

>ask him and lose,
Why else would she not want his answer? Retard

Oh man, sorry I hurt your sensibilities. I didn't know user-sama didn't want any post saying that Nino would win and that she suited Fuutarou since his heart would break. I am really sorry user.

Oh look! A Ninotard that can’t take a joke!

Read slowly and the post prior.

Attached: D5AKVy3UYAEr9Or.jpg (992x1392, 135K)

Attached: D5YCY2AUcAU2hHn.jpeg.jpg (1536x2048, 413K)

Why are Toubunfags so cancerous?

>it's just a joke bro, I was only pretending
kill yourself

I really hope miku gets rejected.

There's nothing more satisfying than seeing mikufags cry their eyes out.

> survived Nisekoi
> survived i love Emilia
> survived oreimo.

>Are you insecure enough to imply that Ninofags are one guy
The irony of this statement.
Two or three people make fun of Nino.
Hurr durr it's only ONE shitter.
SeeBut one or two Nincels start spamming images of her.
Hey guise look how popular Nini is

Where's the joke? (You)

>3,2,1,4,5
Miku should have been the first born and Ichika should have been the third to sate my number autism.

Look!! Another Nincel who can't handle the banter

People are getting butthurt over an fictional character. Really sad in these threads.

Please tell me this is old. Ichika being 3rd would be too weird otherwise.

Why would I be crying over that?

Attached: 1552445999304.jpg (328x716, 108K)

It's time to put an end to these parties. It's been the same 3 or 4 people replying to each other for the past 50 posts.

You're the first new IP in over 40 posts. Congratulations.

>Despairfags
>Hopefags
Why are Yotsubafags the only ones that fight among each other?

Since when low quality shitposting is called banter?

Despairfags are necessary to keep the ecobalance in these threads from Hopefags.

Especially that one guy. Poor that guy. He holds so much hate and obsession within him that it’s funny to see.

>Miku x Takeda shitposts
Not shitposts, just destiny

Truly the hardest of times

Maybe Yotsuba just seems that fun to torment compared to others

Some "delicate" people are there who cannot bear to hear any criticism against their waifu. They shit up the thread as a result

Post fatty

>It's different because it's quintuplets instead of classmates/neighbors/childhood friends/tutors/dragons/goddesses/monsters/kindergardners/angels/maids/cousins/aliens/video games/bosses/coworkers/musicians/artists/blacksmiths/chefs/teachers

I really hope you don't think this way, but if you do it's time to stop.

Makes sense. Anons seem to be like their quints.
1) Falseflaggers
2) Delicate
3) Doormats
4) Retarded
5) Irrelevant

If I'm not mistaken, they're really one and the same. Despairfags are just accelerationist hopefags who believe that the only way to reach the light of hope at the end of the tunnel of despair is to push to the very end.

New IP for fuck Nino

God I wish.

Attached: 1556004073652.png (1200x2133, 2.36M)

Nothing but facts desu desu.
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>4) Retarded
Literally the opposite. They are the highest IQ anons ITT.

ok retard

we know, stalker-kun

IQ is like a horseshoe. There is very little difference between being A S C E N D E D and functionally retarded.

who are the rei and asuka of this series?

I can't believe Negi put literally me in the manga.

There's 5 of them across all the spectrum.

You asked for it.
Now if you excuse me, I need some eye bleach.

Attached: 74237938_p0_master1200.jpg (866x1000, 744K)

Fuutarou and Takeda

Well done
Almost thought it was real for a bit

Who are the chitoge, kosaki and tsugumi of this manga?

They're more like the Shinji and Kaworu, but like Rebuild 2.0 Shinji not bitch Shinji. FuTa end best end.

Me, you and ur mum

Maeda, Fuutarou, and Takeda.

Kosaki = Miku
Tsugumi = Ichika
Shitoge = Itsuki
Marika = Nino

Okay, Ninobros, tell me... should read Bokuben while we wait for the new chapter?
I only want the opinions of Ninobros so tell me why Nino is the best quint if you want your opinion to be considered.

Come on Negi, you made your waifu climb from the 5th place to the 2nd place within the nips. Give her a great chapter or two to end this arc and boom, your master plan will become true! You can do it Negi!

Attached: 1555829335153.png (1059x899, 294K)

5 toubun more like 55 tou-bum

And Yui is Yotsuba.
So what this series needs is a Haru.

If Nino was able to go that way, can't Ichika do the same?

I wonder if Itsuki sweats more than the other quints due to her weight haha. It's really funny to think about how the trapped sweat in the creases of her fat rolls must smell. Haha, with all the junk food she eats she must have some pretty strong BO, I bet, haha.

So no gookscans this week? Some user said they might be up this week

Nope.

>when the MC is too good for any of the girls
Is having best girl be the male lead the new trend? It's true in the cases of Kaguya, Bokuben, and 5toubun, at least.

Which quint would cause the biggest shitstorm if she won?

At this rate I can only say any quint that isn't Nino would be the answer seeing how autistic her followers are

Attached: To battle Miku.png (820x698, 643K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_and_Ladders

Nino

on Yea Forums, Miku
Everywhere else, Itsuki I guess

I don't know why a person so obsessed with Nino by replying to them with subhuman, etc on every thread. Did Nino plow your gf ass, user?

Is it me or are the drawings getting worse?

Imagine lifting Miku small body up into the air

Attached: jii.jpg (507x789, 189K)

Hoooooly shit, you got me

the weekly schedule is killing Negi, he wanted to do it monthly
now only important characters and scenes get drawn properly

Attached: Proud.jpg (179x198, 14K)

It's just you. Now stop posting this crap.

she’d be hotter like this

I wouldn't mind this becoming monthly. Actually, if it was monthly, I'm sure people would get tired and stop the party for some days between chapters.

Attached: 1556040753909.png (126x169, 36K)

Mikufags, how are you guys preparing yourselves for when your girl gets rejected next chapter?

Why prepare for something that would never happen?

By dabbing on the Ninofags while I still can

> stop the party
There's no way that would happen.

They were up during last year's golden week. I remember because LHT published with them

When Itsuki wins are we all going to be cool with it? I really don't want a salt storm.

you think waifufags wouldn't shitpost 24/7?

Attached: m13.png (287x343, 123K)

Attached: riot.png (1301x669, 31K)

I like all the 5toubuns (even Punished Ichika) so even if Nino (my fave) didn't win I would be fine with it. Maybe if Itsuki won, I'd be a little disappointed because first girl and all that, but other than that I wouldn't care. Then again I'm not autistic enough to take a romcom harem seriously.

I think Ichika winning at this point after this arc would cause the most people to go nuclear. That would send the autistics among ninofags and the autistics among mikufags into a flying fury. Since they have the largest fanbases (and thus by proportion the most autistic posters, except michlan who's a 1fag), pissing both of them off would for sure cause the biggest shitstorm. That's not even taking into account the absolute shitshow that the essay-writing redditfags would produce if their girls don't win. Honestly I almost want to see it happen just because of that.

If it doesn't happen it will be even worse for you. Your suffering will be prolonged. Fuutarou barely reacted to her. She's done user. She's already gone, but my respects, she actually died trying.

Is that a ranking of girl most likely to lose?

she might still win, she's the kisser after all

Attached: b7a90419367adab4e2b3a60285d4b31c8601e446.jpg.png (514x595, 464K)

This !!

You got me. Ah, man, thats awesome

Attached: 1550863385315.gif (200x200, 884K)

I feel bad for Ichika. She gave Miku a sure free win, and all it's going to achieve is a rejection from Fuutarou.

>April 2018

Oh shit

Nino still sucks

Do you really think #1 has changed this whole time?

Too bad the nips like her almost as much as Miku now. See And this is not the end. You just see. You will see the power of Negi, the ultimate Ninofag.

No, but things changed and no ones going to be upset or surprised if Miku loses.

Itsukibros......

Attached: 1555345252796.png (275x280, 57K)

She's very shit, yes.

These threads should be banned.

This is literally 400 posts of shitposting and shipperfaggotry. Take your shit back to tumblr and don't come back.

ree

>This is literally 400 posts
oh my sweet summer child

>400 posts
I see you are new here

This is what happen when there is no chapter i guess

>and no ones going to be upset or surprised if Miku loses
Love your delusions

Welcome to Yea Forums

is it summer already?

Realistically how much would Mikufags seethe if Fuuts No way fags Miku?

Not as bad as Ninofags.

Who is she? She looks a lot like Yotsuba.

This

>subhuman
>Nincel
Same user anti Nino's stalker thread.This stalker is always here soon suicide watch

Biting the bait but Meeku and Nono respectively.

Chorizo = Miku
Ruka = Nino
Mami = Ichika

Eventually, but not right now. We'll get a "Let's wait" response right now.

Unless Fuutarou really does have the balls to say no.

If only the party would stop every once in a while.
I can't keep up with 2~4 threads a day with 50% of the content being shitposts.

We're almost in fatigue without new content so I guess without gookscan soon we won't get as many thrads as usual.

Volume 7 came out digitally in the US today. It's about time.

Pic related.

Attached: 234933.jpg (485x1216, 446K)

Post omake and intros

10/10 user, holy shit. You got me.

I just realized that during the Yotsuba date, she takes Fuutarou to one place that each of the quints would go, and he only enjoyed himself at her favorite park. What did Negi mean by this?

>likes drinking curry
can she be stopped?

Attached: 1555813707972.gif (561x345, 175K)

Chinks love Itsuki.
Japs don't.
That's why these 2 peoples will never see eye-to-eye.

I think you mean Takeda's park, hopefag.

I was expecting many things but I was not expecting THAT 10/10

Attached: 13c34e770e3b7d75dee750a4827690215825d12e2bd57016761b9b98ed9a5119.jpg (1284x980, 254K)

She already said it!!!!

Attached: q94Z2ZI.png (2230x1600, 761K)

Is this an Itsuki thread?

Attached: peek.gif (337x485, 927K)

>drinking curry
Huh?

Attached: 1550185413740.png (404x404, 118K)

>imgur.com/a/pfEIN6K
great job user

Ya spooked me. I jumped.

It's from fucking discord.

ERIRI BTFO

miku is ugly

Damn, just when the thread was calming down. Now it's going to go to shit again.

The sheer effort

You came to wrong thread for peace and quiet.

On my phone so I won't try doing the intros, but here, enjoy the omake.

Attached: 020628.jpg (714x1029, 319K)

Attached: DqxBZCPUwAAwype.jpg (1200x1600, 230K)

Attached: miku is sorry for being ugly.jpg (587x648, 106K)

If Ichika got the head, what did everyone else get?

The Eatsuki cannot be stopped.

>the foreshadowing

Dunno, but that's some wisdom of Solomon level snakery there.

I love what the omake tell us about the characters, even if they aren't officially canon.

What a cunt

The Kodansha version of chapter 59 is good.

>Wants to avoid marrying someone with the las name "itsuki"?
why? is there a nip joke that I don't get?

Her name would be Itsuki Itsuki.

Attached: DxgtW0bUUAIeVKY.jpg (1158x1200, 692K)

Creepy. That snek is not a joke.
Good job, user kun.

Attached: 1552914481996.jpg (251x286, 25K)

Despair. But also hunger.

Attached: Itsub.png (160x160, 10K)

Guys why are we still debating whether Itsuki has feelings for him or not? Chapter 50 made it plain as day. (Kodansha version)

Attached: 021712.jpg (432x1164, 301K)

Attached: 33358746.png (454x595, 261K)

The perfect mix

Attached: 1555714369045.gif (281x301, 205K)

Attached: 1555950986871.png (710x960, 822K)

Attached: 1555650845546.gif (244x257, 182K)

Attached: 1554582832333.jpg (1080x1012, 173K)

Itsuki is a slut. In chapter one she would give her pudding or whatever to Fuutarou if he teach her.

Attached: Signsuki.png (195x215, 18K)

Attached: D47XI6gWAAAdCNO.jpg (826x984, 171K)

I particularly like volume 7 because it has Nino's confession at the end.

Attached: 022642.jpg (960x720, 357K)

Wheres this from? which chap?

Second to last of the camping trip arc.

The look of pain on her face -- giving up food is really difficult for her, isn't it? Poor Itsuki.

How will Yea Forums scans ever survive?

I need more Eatsuki food related images. Anyone got some? The funnier the better.

She has to really love a guy to do that.

Attached: 1555831815840.png (978x984, 1.35M)

Attached: 1555023475886.jpg (2000x1414, 301K)

Attached: thinking about hamburgs.jpg (2000x2000, 418K)

>You now realize Eatsuki just really wanted the cream.

Attached: x15.png (1426x2048, 1.94M)

>For Yotsuba and Ichika
it is not valid and only the true confession is valid

>tfw burgerposting
God how long has it last been?

I hope Miku's confession is good. It'd be great if all of the confessions could be as memorable as Nino's but I doubt any of the others will be.

Attached: D3cVJ5wU0AAscM8.jpg (750x1334, 122K)

But what's going on in Nino's mind?

Itsukifags are biting their time until it's their chapter.

Attached: D3TkTDiU8AApRlB.jpg (2048x1378, 441K)

They're already competing with dropout, the superior and faster scans. They should just disband at this point.

It's not even the finale to the volume, it won't be as good. Guaranteed.

Probably Ichika, since she wasn't very popular to begin with and next to no-one was in her corner when she started competing. Negi would have to do a literal heelspin to make eligible again.

>I love you
Even Kodansha?

Mentally struggling with her wayward desires to squeeze him out like a tube of toothpaste whilst fully knowing he's not actually blond.

I love how fuutarou doesn't give a fuck about miku. He knows miku likes him and he just straight up said "nah bitch this ain't it".

2 more chapters til Negi ruins miku's character into a nerdy innocent girl whos always thirsty and open to her feelings.

Itsuki vs Yotsuba Endgame ftw

Laugh at him, and bully!

Is this really Kodansha's translation of it? I wonder when they finally get to Miku's direct confession in chapter 84 will they translate it as "I like you" or "I love you" since she is also saying "suki yo" like Nino did according to the ant scans.

All I have is hope.

Attached: 1555263673080.png (537x759, 347K)

That is the Kodansha version

Literally stella of 5toubun
She went full thirst slut after realizing that he was the blonde chad. Should have at least let her retain some of the bitchiness that she had earlier.

hope she cries and gets all emotional while confessing

>42日
What did she mean by this

Don't bother with shitposters.

When Fuutarou shows up on his bike, he says, "We're leaving". Which is way more direct and awesome to me than what the scans say.

Not that guy but I'm pretty certain everyone here is a shitposter.

all me btw

Umm...Dad, I'll be taking charge of your daughter.

Man the seething on Maruo's face.

go back redditfag

Based despair brother. Keep those Hopefags down!

Wait seriously? That's badass as fuck. I have been buying the physical copies because I like holding the actual book as I read, but now I really want to see all of Kodansha's TLs compared to our scanlators.

*Eats your hope*

Attached: b0fb99626670f22b479de1629ff4c9af.gif (600x600, 3.95M)

>tfw your 'harem' is so shitty the homo end is the best end in comparison

Holy shit, pack it in Ninobros, maingirl is going to win. :^)

Eat-tsuki
>eats your love
>eats the moon

>Why yes nino and miku is my favourite quints, i also hate ichika how did you know?

Attached: 1556610459111.png (736x1024, 60K)

Fat bitch.

Attached: 1556164843949.png (191x173, 59K)

haha ebin shitpost

Unironically this.

Negi is a hack, he completely forgot about Yotsuba, the rest of the chapters for "Yotsuba's" volume is just Miku development. You know in your heart this will be true.

I just woke up and it always follow the same pattern

Attached: EB769114-91E4-428B-9250-FF6FA6B03A25.png (661x716, 108K)

Part 1

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-030103_Amazon Kindle.jpg (720x1280, 517K)

>True. But it doesn't mean we can't make fun of Ninofags
Then won't this answer the original post?

Attached: h6.png (656x886, 573K)

Part 2

And I'm generally all about physical copies, but I just couldn't wait with this series.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-030105_Amazon Kindle.jpg (720x1280, 373K)

Kodansha's script is not all that different from Yea Forums's. It'd be a different story if someone like Viz did it though

>Mikus development
Look at him! Look at him and laugh!

Attached: You cant be this pathetic.jpg (669x696, 64K)

Misato = Ichika
Asuka = Nino
Rei = Miku
Sakura = Yotsuba
Kaworu = Takeda
Gendo = Maruo
Fatty is just the mascot/fanservice joke like Mari

Based

Fatty = PenPen

Thanks user. This is actually pretty based.

"Our relationship, as it has been, ends today"

I like this version

I think people are just surprised because from what I understand, "Suki yo" usually means "I like you" instead of "I love you".

Maybe it's just reading 59 again for the 174379395th time, but reading this version really makes me see how Fuu made everything that was left of Nino's barriers until she just had to blurt out the confession. It's beautiful and glorious.

>Sakura = Yotsuba
This is accurate because I don't even remember who she is

Fatty

Attached: 1521267313.png (1800x1800, 1.35M)

Maruo did literally nothing wrong though

I imagine that these translations aren't done in a vacuum. They usually have input from the author and/or editor or other relevant folks.

Yes, both are also best girl of their respective series.

Yeah it's mainly a cultural thing. You can't always expect 'Language A term' = 'Language B term' unless you're talking about an object. And Language A in this case has 'The moon is beautiful tonight' = 'I love you'

Ya I can believe that regarding Kodansha. I remember the shitstorm that happened though when Yea Forums made it "I love you" and people called them a bunch of ninofags for using "I love you" instead of "I like you". I'm surprised they got it as accurately as they did since Yea Forums doesn't have the input from authors and editors.

Nino's attempt to get rid of Fuu after the exam is way more pointed. There is no "we" here. It's all about her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-031409_Amazon Kindle.jpg (720x1280, 313K)

Yes, but that's because Nips are autistic when it comes to saying they love someone.

In that specific context there's pretty much no difference anyway

mangabeast.com/manga/Go-toubun-No-Hanayome/0038-015.png

REMINDER THAT THIS IMAGE KILLS THE SNEK

>mangabeast

Neither did Gendo, what's your point?

>Language Arts
Oh come on

>posts link instead of image
user, you're better than this.

ctrl+F ninofag
>28 results
ctrl+F nincel
>10 results
ctrl+F ninonigg
>4 results
ctrl+F ninotard
>1 result
>ctrl+F bitch
>6 results for nino
Try searching for the other quints now. Snake and Doormat alone can't even amount to half a dozen.
It should be pretty obvious right now.
inb4
>b-banter!
I mean, it's obvious enough by arguments like this alone that is saying that is angry because of parallelposting

my country ip got banned on Yea Forums
cant do anything bout it

dumb ninonigger

All moi

>Mangabeast
>Posting link on a image board
The absolute state of n*no redditor

i mean for image posting, on other boards i can

Show him the way

Redpilled

So Miku wins this chapter?

>dat subject typesetting

>shove Miku and Nino down everyone's throats
>make the others literal jokes
>Miku and Nino are the most popular
wooooooow

Might as well post the rest of the chapter, user.

Alright Yea Forums, it's time to decide which quintfags have the best taste.

>Skub/Anti-Skub

>Itsuki vs Yotsuba Endgame ftw
As it should be.

It's actually pretty amazing that ichika got 3rd place despite negi turning her into cartoon villain and shit on her every chapter

ohnnonono fattybros, how is Negi going to make an ending that everyone can accept with her last?
Is the first girl actually gonna lose?

Ninofags would be the type to date rape you.

The thing is, it's the same two or three autists who have the raging hate boner for NIno. They occasionally get banned and the threads clean up for a bit before we're back to people getting irrationally angry at pictures of 2.

Im guessing the ranking is old. Like right around the spring break chapters at the bath house.

>that typesetting

Attached: 1536331295694.png (360x498, 134K)

>implying I leave my house

I call this, the "cucked to death" power stance.

Attached: VMvtC7z.png (208x207, 87K)

Thank goodness for that.

Meh. I was hoping D lust and jealousy would end up being a bigger factor.

That's Miku's entire game. It almost certainly won't happen, but I'm going to love it if Miku ends up backing down and telling Fuu to go after Nino one of these days. She might as well considering how often she gets cucked.

The two youngest sisters are the last to fight for the husbando.

Will dropout cuck sc/a/ns once again this week?

Attached: 1548485635859.png (717x720, 1.01M)

How do we solve n*no redditor problem?

No chapter this week, you retard

No chapter this week.

My shitty phone is giving me this for most of the book right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-034043_Amazon Kindle.jpg (720x1280, 22K)

>n*no redditor
What's that?

Ichikatards don't even know about Golden Week.

I thought we wont be getting any scans? Where the fuck did this come from? >187689263

Considering how this place loves Nino, just how much of a problem is it?

It's the previous chapter?

It's just some ESL sperging out, why even give him a reply?

Only snaketards dislike Ninofags.
Also hopetards.
And Doormats.
And Hamburgers.
And other Ninofags. Damned Ninofags. They ruined Nino.

>I wonder if Nino gets to be a part of that, too,
yes Nino is the main girl

Nincels truly are the worst

>why even give him a reply
We'll reach bump limit faster.

Oh fuck I'm stupid. The lack of gook scans made me crazy.

Attached: 1526418503793.png (389x473, 201K)

>mikuposting
>nino
?
Are you losing your mind?

That's why I was asking.

That is a based response, my man.

The spergfest is starting again.

Attached: 1552579249552.png (364x838, 21K)

Nino is just that shit my man.

Based on what I've seen in the published interviews, Negi really seems like he has an axe to grind against Editor-san.

Didn't mean to quote you 6543 user

Reminder.

Attached: eighty deleted.png (751x175, 14K)

Whatever happened to the stalker

>this week

Dumb snake.

Already got arrested by the police

He's a side joke.

Postponed until they come back to hotel soNino can be saved by Fuu

This collab is still so weird. How did Eatsuki get that big?

Attached: D5FaF31UYAEsNK6.jpg (1060x948, 290K)

Which is more pathetic... Miku or this guy?

>that whole everything

Attached: 1549413348310.png (512x512, 531K)

She should have just said "Fuutarou".

twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1120568457982906368

it just took 83 chapters to turn into an absolute unit

Attached: Itsuki eating.png (1832x1848, 3.64M)

it's always bulking season for itsuki

What would you see if you looked up Itsuki-Titan's skirt?

But Nino's type isn't Fuutarou.

>falseflagging as an Itsukifag
>actually replying to himself several times
Damn, that guy is beyond obsessed.

Attached: 1530106182073.png (1144x696, 646K)

It is now.

I don't know what's more autistic, Artur's thesis or this guy

What did negi mean with this

Attached: 7F5205C9-10E0-4C64-91EE-13356E00B507.png (750x1334, 401K)

He'll learn to love her, user. They'll grow together.

Last for best girl.

Attached: Ichicute.png (1000x1000, 1.15M)

>Last
>page 7

Based. Ichicute a best

dumb snake

They used to before her confession

Ugly

Other than looking like a boy, Ichika and Tsugumi are nothing alike

Jesus.

It's fake anyways

>256k sales in the first week
How do we stop it? What manga sells like this? Any other romcom?

Nice, Ninshart a shit.

A boy with like an F cup.

They sell(sold?) official 428 jackets and Negi wore it to the meeting?

>Ninshart
What

Nisekoi was around that.

Ichika a best

Nigno a shit

I see one of our obsessed anti-Nino posters is up.

I wonder what it's like to spend every day seething about a fictional character.

So does that make anyone who says anything negative/bantz about any other quint a anti-Ichika/Miku/Yotsuba/Itsuki poster? Or is it only reserved for Nino?

Stop replying to bait you moron

KO out sold it for the first two volumes, bokuben outsold it for the first 5 volumes. That means that KO is more popular 22% of the time and bokuben is more popular 55% of the time.

Last is for winners only.

Attached: cute_burger.jpg (2704x3804, 955K)

>expecting Ninotards to have any semblance of self awareness
Oh user..

He should write a thesis about it.

I mean, this thread hasn't even been that bad as far as Nino shitposting goes.

Only for Ninofags because apparently you can't not like this dumb tsundere cunt or they cry.

It's only page 7 you morons.

Attached: 73988327_p0.jpg (1032x1032, 59K)

Indeed, but we're only at page 7.

Attached: 70083065_p0.png (1032x1457, 949K)

This desu.

I have never been banned for shitting on a character but I have been banned for defending Ichika.

Keep going, anti-Nino user. We might hit 600 posts if you reply to yourself enough.

Funny, it used to be the same thing with Miku and her autism.

From DAT

Attached: D5XYwG-UUAAifBF-orig.jpg (1448x2048, 273K)

We don't see Ninofags "bantering" like this though, this often.
The xshitter/xtard/xincel/x"bantz" is quite specific.

That is a good Itsuki. I see that ass.

Because it's okay when only ninotards do it.

Trips for truth

Retarded Ninofags being retarded? Oh my, stop the press!

>i-its just banter bro
Every single time.
The most ironic part is that not a single ninofag was part of it, it was literally
>last for ichika
>based ninoshart a shit
Unhealthy.

I wonder how the Lolikano stuff will play out. It's the last day of the trip and everyone's in different group. Not to mention Fuutarou already got over her

me
>fuck ninofags
also me
>this

because you are always giving attention to him like this, he wil never go away

>coincidence or not but
>the first pic
with Nino is the first time the readers hear Fuutarou talk about his Future
>Second pic
Fuutarou future talks about when he falls in love with his wife

I dont think he will ever go away

Attached: 08EA4B5B-7652-46A1-BC14-A803F2A4B779.jpg (574x574, 60K)

>Ninotards love to shit on any quint not named Nino
>Whine endlessly when someone says one thing about them or her and then claim victimhood
This is hilarious

the kisser

Attached: 1556520173820.jpg (580x325, 36K)

That only means you need to stop either falseflagging or ban evading.

Ninofriends never shot on Ichika, the Mikucks do.

Was this in reply to someone?

Nice parallel, this makes sense.

Based. Their paranoia that it's a single person is fucking hilarious though. Probably projecting considering how often they spam their shit.

Thank the popularity.

Attached: 1533955957094.png (131x126, 20K)

Holy shit, what am I actually looking at. My eyes hurt.

But the only thing I had done was defend Ichika. I did it in earnest. It was before ch 74.

Awkward.

>replying to the braindead chink

Kisser's face on top of Ichika's face in the latest chapter

>Implying it's just one guy
Keep acting like a victim, seeing you assholes letting a Boogeyman live rent free in your heads is nice.

>even if they aren't officially canon.
Why wouldn't they count as canon?

Kekkled BASED

toubun is slowly becoming the new yahari.

Attached: Good Irohasu!.jpg (787x1208, 114K)

As I feared

I mean, they're kind of send-ups of the story or characters. But I think they do have interesting things to say.

Attached: 1534586259544.png (719x805, 817K)

This thread went to shit. Good thing we hit the bump limit.

As somebody who ceaselessly shits on Nino, I'm happy to admit that I haven't read a single chapter of this manga and that I'm only here because I get kicks out of watching Ninofags seethe.

We have our own yuipollfag, we are settled

I'm fine with the burn it all down ending. Means I could stop caring about this series. I wouldn't even be mad.

There aren't any retarded people like Irohafags, no essay writing tags who get indignant when you disagree like Yukinofags, there is no Yuipollfag, and there are no retarded tags obsessed with side girls. Plus discussion does actually happen.

Why is Ichika disguising as nino?

Extremely based holy shiet

RIP Futarou.

We won Ichikabros!

>slowly
Toubun threads have been worse than yahari for a long time.
>b-but muh yuipoll fag
I wish we had just one shitposter.

This this this!

WHERE IS THE SCANS???

Attached: 1549963553764.gif (128x128, 29K)

Golden Week, m'lad.

Just time travel to the next week bro

This thread was shit for a while. I was contemplating trying to kill it six hours ago but figured for every thread I spend hours killing, another one can pop up in four seconds.

The first hundred post is usually the most civilized. This whole thread was a dumpster fire from the start.

>a whole week of shitposting without new chapter
Why are we still here?

>no [Deleted] posts
Welp.

This is what happens when you have 24/7 "party" threads.

Attached: 1543940175189.png (616x647, 298K)

Probably for fanart and dumb theories

Attached: 81D882FF-A1C0-4AD1-B30D-B9E8059369FF.jpg (800x800, 97K)

It's a miku chapter, even worse it's a miku confession chapter, so no one wants to bother.

I'm here to laugh at the shitposting, watch idiots get BTFO'D, and maybe find the odd intelligent post among them.

>maybe find the odd intelligent post among them.
You're looking in the wrong place, bud.

I cant laugh at shitpost anymore since its basically the same shitpost in every thread

Attached: EA666EDB-AA11-494F-BC21-58450ADF79A5.png (800x900, 589K)

I'm fine with anyone losing as long as its not Takeda.

I mean, like 75% of it is one guy, so...

But Takeda will win by achieving his dream and become an astronaut

Tuesday means it's a Nino day for @5hanayome's Twitter account. This week's choice:

Attached: D5ZJ5HLUcAA7zDJ.jpg (1716x2048, 1.06M)

I wish I could have been an astronaut. I had to just settle for spacing out all the time.

Shit user, you hit the jackpot. Quad 7s for truth.

Here you go

Attached: 619313261.jpg (1145x575, 59K)

>Yuipollfag
>implying he is not here.

>Plus discussion does actually happen.
lol yahari got proper discussion too every time a new content is delivered

THESE ARE SHIT SCANS ARE THEY FOR ANTS

Yeah ninofags sure do love samefagging.

"I love you"
"I know"
"But I think you should pursue Nino. She loves you more."

.....I do

>Imagine being this beta
Holy shit, she's so pathetic.

You can't laugh because you yourself now are the joke.

I'm always thankful for that guy (or guys) who posts the cat Ninos (or dog?) in these threads

No you don't.

Attached: 1526890370355.png (712x384, 130K)

*EHEM*

NINO A SHIT

It probably won't happen, but I'll laugh by ass off if it does, even if it's in a future chapter.

>I want you to know everything about me
So basically the same shit Nino told him.

Attached: 1552604163590.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Itsuki is a giant smelly meat-filled shit.

>Miku: Hey Fuutaro
>Fuu: Yeah?
>Miku: Nino a shit!
>Fuu: Based
Damn what a good preview.

Its a cat

Attached: 3D34C337-D43F-4624-BA29-B53C784294EB.png (800x800, 464K)

>Scans aren't even up yet but Mikuhaters are already losing it
Imagine what will happen once the scans drop

Attached: smug miku colored.png (900x521, 573K)

Nino is FAT!

They're pretty ugly desu.

I need smug Miku crop uncoloured in HQ.

Attached: 1545494796517.png (700x521, 326K)

>since she is also saying "suki yo"
It's "suki".
"yo" is a Nino thing

Just zoom in bro

Attached: wildanddreamy.png (419x779, 272K)

What a shitty scan

>Went to see some historic places.
>Falls on the water
>Finds Itsuki's underwear while looking for clothes
>"I love you" "i know"
What a shit chapter

It's a screencap from my phone because I'm away from my computer. It looks better on a computer or zoomed in on the phone

This is gonna be a cute chapter.

Serious question, how does Fuutarou not already know all about her? It worked for Nino because he'd finally broken through all her barriers, but he accomplished that with Miku long ago.

Attached: illust_73430481_20190228_060426.png (1350x1925, 813K)

Awful

Fuuts also has self-esteem issues.

They barely interact

Speedreader...