Isekai Quartet

Attached: (You).png (1024x558, 871K)

I expect nothing and I'm still let down.

Attached: Hamsuke_Databook_03.png (180x179, 43K)

salty hamster detected

Attached: aqua burns ainz.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

you can scratch my salty balls

Attached: 581ee0864fdae32ab5cf7febea112c0f52b6e4d9_00.jpg (512x288, 20K)

Should've have just called this Ainz Getting Bullied: The Show.

No you should have called it:

Subaru is the biggest cuck among the Isekied

But Subaru is gonna cuck Kazuma

Attached: 5125C9AD-36F8-41A9-9657-A0815A9B78A1.jpg (4093x4093, 1.16M)

only know I realized that Ram calling him Barusu is just the Su of Subaru moved after the Baru

I'm dumb

Aqua's literal only specialty is anti-undead skills. Every single character in Konosuba is good at exactly one thing, and terrible at everything else. I don't know why people are surprised that Aqua would beat Ainz, because I've called that match-up since before Isekai Quartet was announced.

>I don't know why people are surprised that Aqua would beat Ainz
Because good at something doesn't mean that you can do absolutely anything in that field without limit. Also she never beat him anywhere other than in your headcanon. If all it takes to defeat Ainz is just a stupid archpriest then the Theocracy would have destroyed Nazarick long ago.

Attached: 74413087_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x850, 1.04M)

She's from a cartoony and funny show, and Dragon Ball has taught me that characters from those shows always defeat characters from serious ones.
More serious answer?
Aqua really IS a goddess, as unbelievable as it always seems, not an archpriest.
And for all we know the magic of KonoSuba world might generally be more comparable to Nazarick when it comes to strength.
But in all honesty, discussions like this are utterly pointless when it comes to a show like this. It's a gag show.

i really can't fucking believe pandorazacta didn't make it to quartet

the guts on kadokawa

Attached: 1539120631806.png (173x171, 19K)

She lost 90% of her God powers the moment she was kicked off her throne. Using "she's a goddess" as an argument is misleading because she's now limited and as weak as any Konosuba RPG character. Ainz killed gods before, in his RPG, who were more powerful than her.

Too Chuunibyou, he would have gotten along with Megumin or Tanya and her officers. Tanya's world is pretty much WW2 and she's in Germany but has a different name while Pandora is German WW2. It was probably because the voice actor was busy or the fact that Pandora is always in the treasury

Jesus christ this.

Attached: 1489691710517.png (382x395, 66K)

Do you think we are going to see Being X?

Hamsuke is a female.

Tanya is WW1 and PA is based on Nazis from WW3

Pandora is WW2 that is a Nazi uniforms. Also how is Tanya WW1? It's pretty much Germany expanding it's borders again but in Tanya's world WW1 hasn't begun and well the (German) Empire still stands but I guess it has elements of WW2. Also in Ainz world WW3 was nukes, not infantry.

>how is Tanya WW1
It's the first ww in that world. It's obviously based on the first ww because there's plenty of trench warfare. There isn't any nationalism. it's clearly not ww2.

Serves him right for rejecting the best girl for half-elf witch pussy only to be friend-zoned at the end.
Imagine doing all that and that bitch saying that she needs time, and the only reason she wants to rule is because people are mean to her. Bitch better prepare het ass for some fisting punishment.

There is nationalism, just not Fascism. The war literally starts because of it in the LN, it is WW1 though.

>balls
overlord fags don't even know their own characters

Attached: 1525109981351.gif (384x372, 2.83M)

oh boy here we go again

>Aqua really IS a goddess
Only in her own realm. In any other world, like Iris', she is but an archpriest, she herself admitted that.

Pretty sure the uniform of Pandora's Actor was based on Nazis in WW3.
From the Wiki: >Pandora's Actor hat bore the crest of Ainz Ooal Gown, while the uniform he wore was very similar to the uniforms used by Neo-Nazi elite guards during the Euro-Arcology Wars 20 years ago.

>I'm dumb
>Only know
No need to repeat yourself.

>WW3
You keep typing that, are you well? Do you have brain problems?

That Albedo, somehow, reminds me of Yonagi from Act-age

World War 3, the war that happened in the world of Suzuki Satoru. The aftermath of which caused the world to be destroyed to such an extend that everyone has artificial longs and gas masks to even breath.
There was a Neo-Nazi movement in that war, which Pandora's Actor was based of.
No need to attack me.

fucking speedreader speedlifer dipshit speedrun to your grave already

Is this worth watching if I've only seen overlord and youjo senki?

as always, ainz and his posse stealing the show from lesser isekai

>PA doesn't make it
>bug man does
I don't think he's had a single line yet. Same with aura and mare. What worthless benchwarmers. I'd trade all 3 of them for PA.

Attached: 1536882632986.gif (229x260, 230K)

Tanya got saddled with a bunch of no-name do nothing LiterallyWhos, so Ainz does as well.

>Is this worth watching
No.

This is really fun, I like it. I still have to watch Tanya's show though

:

I think Konosuba/Overlord are the crucial ones, at least for now.

It's 10 minutes per episode and so far nothing happened. Wait a couple of months and watch it all in 2 hours.

Ainz and Tanya are getting along while Suburu and Kazuma...

Attached: 1554386408415.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

The truth is out.

>Kazuma steals Emilia's panties and waves them around.
>Subaru gets angry at first but Kazuma offers him the panties immediately.
>They grab a drink.

The four MCs knows who they really are.

Finally it's getting good. The previous episodes focused too much on the characters circlejerking within their own series than interacting.

Well, half know about half.

Attached: 1546592926494.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Sorry I mean half of them.

>Tanya and Ainz become friends instead of fighting
This is good.

While Kazuma declare Subura his enemy for being a harem bastard...

When are we gonna get a return by death gag? What's the point of having Subaru around as a punching bag if nobody is going to kill him for some trivial slight?

*While Kazuma declares Subaru his enemy for being a harem bastard...

In the final episode they reveal that Subaru has been dying constantly, we just havent seen those times because its a single timeline.

Attached: 1534184492342.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

>Kazuma getting angry at Subaru for having it way better then he does
wew lad, if only he knew

Attached: 6b6.jpg (1280x1556, 882K)

Classic Kazuma behaviour, he'll feel bad later when he learns the truth.

>bitch saying that she needs time, and the only reason she wants to rule is because people are mean to her.

Anime only faggot.
Neither of those things are accurate.
She's becoming King to unfreeze Elior Forest with the blood of Volcanica. She admits this is selfish, but what she said at the ceremony was something she made up.

Also, she can't return Subaru's feelings because she was literally raised isolated from all other children, was frozen at 10 years old, and when she thawed she was fully grown and lived for 2 years with no real social contact except Puck.
She's mentally 12 years old, at BEST.

Her only idea of romance comes from the relationship between Petelgeuse and Fortuna, which she witnessed for all of 2-3 weeks.
Also, she currently doesn't remember this, and won't remember it until the end of Season 2/Arc 4, and even when she does, Fortuna and Geuse's relationship was all sexual tension and no actual flirting or romance.

She thinks KISSING makes babies.

I mean, he's also been dying.

Even in these threads, some people haven't watched or read all 4. I think the idea was to stablish the basics of the characters for people who haven't seen them all before having more cross-series interaction

Being a comedy protagonist means even his deaths aren't nearly as bad though. Kazuma actually has it pretty comfy all things considered, which I guess is what makes the scene so ironic

I told you guys Tanya and Ainz were going to get along.
Finally, an actually interesting episode with good character interactions.

Attached: i2ia44j60nq11.jpg (723x1023, 156K)

Kazuma desu.

Attached: hai.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Where did Megumin go

Kazuma is petty, small-minded asshole. He deserves all the suffering he gets.

Kazuma has only had fairly painless deaths. Subaru's deaths have been nothing but suffering.

Making this a short was a mistake.

She's having a secret make out session with Emilia in the closet.

Rie hates Megumin nowadays and refuses to do anything related to her unless it's grossly overpaying and even then she does the minimum possible.

You're right. Each episode should have been 45 minutes.

>Rie hates Megumin nowadays
Based.

[citation needed]

This
>cheated Aqua out of her position out of spite
>blames her because it didn't work out for him
>routinely tries to screw over his party members
>found another hero and immediately cheated him and sold his magic sword

The only character in the show hes nice to is Wiz.

>calls Subaru a harem having bastard even though if he actually tried he could bang all the women around him but hes too stupid to realize that

Pretty accurately describes a 17 year old boy.

Reminder that Kazuma had the chance to reincarnate with an OP power or something, yet he willingly chose Aqua.

How was he supposed to know she was 2 INT and told to hold back

Kazuma's deaths include
>Decapitation by the Winter Shogun
>Dissolved by a slime
>Snapped neck from falling of a tree
>Mauled by kobolds
>Digested by Hydra
>Instant death curse from a Dark Priest
And any others that I may have forgotten. Some of those don't exactly sound painless to me.

Well to be fair, he hadn't yet realized just how completely fucking useless she was at the time.

also mindbroken by orc lust

Tanya and Ainz talking was good

He said it as a joke and didn't realize just bad of a choice he made.

it wasn't a joke, it was spite

The virgin virgin v the chad virgin

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.06_[2019.04.30_18.04.05].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Agreed, best part of the anime so far.

Untrue. Subaru is the same age and fucks up all the time, but he tries to improve himself. Kazuma just wallows in his own shitiness, refuses to own his mistakes, and constantly blames others. He's just objectively a bad person.

sounds familiar

Attached: 1543258478349.png (1600x900, 718K)

God I wish that were me.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Isekai Quartet - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.08_[2019.04.30_18.42.07].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Once again, sounds like a 17 year old boy.

Wouldn't you think a literal Goddess would be a great asset? Even if she was just an ASSet?

Does the OVA count?

>commit genocide lol
>wait no it was just a prank bro

Sounds a bit overrated to me.

Attached: 1518457852358.jpg (1560x1800, 275K)

Kazuma also has died a lot. He just isn't a pussy and breaks down each time Aqua gets him killed and revived.

>He hasn't read any of the LNs

Attached: best goddoss.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I'm hoping we get PA as a faculty member, probably as a reveal for the talent show.

That's because he has Eris. If she didn't show up everytime Kazuma died he would have lost it and went insane.

Besides that, he thought he was getting a goddess out of the whole deal, which is the ultimate cheat in a normal setting.
He just failed to recognize how much of a liability Aqua was going to be.

Attached: useless bakaretsu.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

I liked how Kazuma tried to cheat and climb the wall, it was in character

Yea he's pretty great

kazuma is dying in a comedy anime, subaru is dying in a suffering anime

Attached: e073beefb3f20e4dcadfa70e85fa14a8bb0be9e3_hq.jpg (726x1024, 114K)

Attached: gob bait.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

This is a very misleading image out of context.

I want to see these two prank the other students.

what is he gonna do with that spoon?

He doesn't give that much of a fuck about his deaths lately. Author even needed to reset his memories so he did.

This.

Instant and painless
>Dissolved by a slime
Painful
Instant and painless
>Mauled by kobolds
Painful
>Digested by Hydra
Possibly Painful, did the hydra bite?
Instant and painless

Subaru:
Arc 1:
1:Sliced by Elsa.
2.Sliced by Elsa.
Disemboweling deaths, slow and painful.
3.Stabbed by thug.
Slow and painful bleed-out

Arc 2:
4.Cursed.
Died in his sleep, not painful.
5.Maced by Rem.
While suffering from curse, extremely painful.
6.Wind bladed by Ram.
Also, tortured. Extremely painful.
7.Suicide by jumping off the cliff.
Likely instant and painless.

Isekai Quartet likely takes place between arcs 2 and 3.

he suffered so much even his sense of suffering has suffered

>Author even needed to reset his memories so he did.
What did Subaru ever do to him?

Become mildly successful and expose a hack who can't write.

Based

>Picked up by an imouto twin oni maid and carried like a sack of meat
>Does nothing but complain

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.53.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

YAMETE TANYA-SAMA! TASUKETE!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.26_[2019.04.30_13.28.03].jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>Ainzfags in deep denial and ignoring her god level purification power

Kazuma's deaths have all been quick and painless and each time he dies he gets to have pleasant talks with Eris. Just about every time Subaru has died so far it's been agonizing and traumatizing.

Kazuma is such a fucking hypocrite. He has a way bigger harem than even Subaru by this point.

implying subaru has even one girl who isn't comatose

>man who is constantly called trash is trash
That's the reason we love our Scumzuma.

Subaru also loses all the relationships he builds up every time he dies, and since he remembers it while no one else does it builds alot of stress. He lost some really good progress with people several times.

Also every character in the series would have had a different opinion of him in arc 3 if they knew what he went through. But since they can't he just comes off as a crazy guy. I mean it's better that they didn't since it helped him grow as a person, but yea.

I know I would if she carried me like that. She should pick me up the other way so I can rub my cheek against hers

At least we got Kazuma calling Subaru out on his woe is me bullshit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.48_[2019.04.30_12.39.47].jpg (1280x720, 164K)

I'm kinda hoping Subaru croaks and meets Eris and Sonzai X

>Comedy series protag who doesn't suffer
Yea calling him out

Attached: 74366474_p0.png (804x762, 402K)

The vast majority of Subaru's deaths are the result of him being a worthless motherfucker who acts like a clown in a serious situation.

You're free to hate him but that's complete bullshit user

What cross-isekai megumin scenarios are there besides lmao samevoice? some excursion where they get an open field and have an explosion-off? They didn't isekai Pandora's Actor so no double chuuni, unless he's someone's mimc right now and we're supposed to read the signs before the reveal.

she's there under a different name called Emilia

How did these chaps even know each other?

PA's voice actor is too expensive.

Attached: FD509E42-56E9-4B20-A806-89FE667A3F80.jpg (750x1062, 131K)

>KissAnime

>when's Chuuni class
>sneaking in lunches
>talking magic with the other casters
>i already graduated why am I here
that took all of 15 seconds to come up with off the top of my head

They said it. Their names, and Kazuma recognized Subaru's tracksuit.

>this series is the last actual interaction subaru and rem will have together for at least the next 5 years

Attached: kayne.png (584x560, 304K)

Have Ainz and Wiz interacted yet? I'm sure they'd have a lot to say to each other.

This was a fun episode, hoping the next ones will be as good
Wiz didn't get isekai'd

>Tanya happy and smiling after talking with Ainz
That's cute, I wonder if they talk about all the people they've slaughtered in their own wars?

Almost feels like Tanya is a second Neia if not for the fact she's 200% more psycho and a salaryman on the inside. Also better

Attached: daughteru.jpg (363x358, 16K)

I was more thinking along the lines of Ainz being utterly baffled that she's calling herself a lich.

Attached: 1556647402.jpg (855x570, 75K)

I meant she didn't get sent to school world

Fuck.

Attached: 1321090928958.jpg (381x235, 17K)

Shame all the jokes couldn't be hits. Feels like the Pleiades would provide more humor than the guardians really, any joke involving them is just flat.

Well that's fucking terrible.

>they didn't reveal THAT
The suspense is killing me

Attached: 1555580595436.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Unironically this

What are the chances of these two plotting together to destroy Tanya and Kazuma?

Attached: close.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

"That" was the talent show.

kazuma is literally a millionaire with enough luck to bankrupt an entire country, and has a 10/10 gf and future wife
subaru is stuck in an incredibly dangerous and remote tower with amnesia, forced to watch his friends repeadly die while he has an existential crisis
and this fucking bitch kazuma has the nerve to complain

>Wiz didn't get isekai'd
Hanakana costs too much.

>this fucking bitch kazuma has the nerve to complain
It's 100% in character.

that's the fucking joke you nincompoop

Doen't Kazuma live in a mansion too?

>No Mondaiji-tachi

Attached: Tfw.gif (499x360, 1.94M)

Did you miss the point of his character? he is a hypocrite

Attached: 1537479933327.jpg (270x216, 15K)

I would love to see all the gods interacting

>kazuma is literally a millionaire with enough luck to bankrupt an entire country, and has a 10/10 gf and future wife
That depends on from what point in time this Kazuma is.
If, like the Overlord characters, he is from the end of his anime, nothing of this is true yet.

Kazuma got super depressed every time he died though. To the point of not wanting to come back to his cute waifu even.

not even true

>Snapped neck instant and painless
That's wrong.
If you snap your neck you suffocate to death.
You don't just instantly die.
You're suffocated while experiencing a lot of extra pain from a snapped neck.

Fuck undead

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.37_[2019.04.16_15.03.04].jpg (1687x949, 136K)

Why is she so racist?

BASED!

>>Dissolved by a slime
>Painful
Wasn't that an anime only death?

Why aren't you?

>who doesn't suffer
Being proactive and improving your situation instead of wallowing in it doesn't mean the situation itself stops being shitty. Subaru could be banging hot oni maid if he'd stop being such a faggot.

This is presumably set in the anime canon

she cute

Yea I thought it was weird seeing as he was in the mansion in episode 1

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.20_[2019.04.30_14.19.08].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>If you snap your neck you suffocate to death.
>You don't just instantly die.
>You're suffocated while experiencing a lot of extra pain from a snapped neck.
That's wrong retard. The reason people WANT the neck to snap when hanging is so they DON'T die slowly through suffocation

He doesn't suffer because hes not a little bitch about stuff and actually does something in order to live a comfy life. If Subaru was in Kazumas pants in the last Konosuba volume, things would have gotten really shitty for him really fast.

This lmao

I respect all peoples regardless of race, nationality or sexual expression and if I were king for a day I'd make everyone get along

No oni maids though.

>t. slime set in fictional isekai where it just works

Subaru actually had to work to get Rem to like him, Kazuma just gets girls falling out of the sky to lust after his dick

You disgust me. You're literally the worst kind of person.

Attached: lalatina.jpg (261x247, 19K)

That's hard to believe considering the enthusiasm she showed for the role in every live event.

Attached: 1457075698886.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Things would be alot easier for Subaru in Kazama's pants as he wouldn't be stuck in the middle of a huge conspiracy and he'd be in a more lighthearted world and would do what alot of anons said they would.

You're retarded if you think it's a comparable situation. Trouble and death comes to Subaru and those he cares about.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.37_[2019.04.30_14.2 (1280x720, 120K)

I didn't know she had a twin.

Right here.

Attached: 71522326_p0.png (1754x1240, 2.21M)

is there an actual reason why doesnt kazuma at least have fucked darkness ?

seems the easiest of the trio

Why does she have two belts?

love how megume is irrevelant here

So was this the best episode so far?

Does the witches curse still effect subaru here? Can he tell Kazuma that he's been slaughtered over and over

Because her extreme masochism freaks him out and whenever she makes any advances without being a creepy weirdo about it he manages to fuck it up and ruin the mood somehow.

Falling out of the sky? He was constantly albeit unknowingly impressing Megumin since the start.
>let her join his party
>got her fed
>let her actually stay in his party
>gives her money
>lets her live in his mansion
>saved her home town (twice) even though it wasn't really necessary
>supports her explosion obsession
>is secretly her hero
>is good to her sister
>provided safe space for her chuuni and understands her pretty well
>flat out rejected darkness (dressed in basically nothing I remind you) even though he didn't even kiss Megumin yet

And for darkness
>is pervy fuck
>constantly humiliates her in public

And that one weird police girl from vol.15
>is rich as fuck

Imagine the smell

Crimson demons do not smell!

Imagine the IMAGINE

Even if he could, he's been conditioned to not even try.

darkness is best girl

Though Subaru has something far worse to deal with than Kazuma because of his group. Politics

I presume one's for her cape.

Kazuma was in the same situation in vol.15 as Subaru is in tho. He couldn't tell anyone that the priestess Axel started worshiping was actually one of the generals and worshiper of evil goddess of vengeance because doing so would result in the death of his party and/or half of the town. He wasn't a little bitch though and made the priestess pay even though he died in the process and got depressed again to the point of not wanting to get resurrected until Megumin anally raped him with a carrot or something.

>Megumin anally raped him with a carrot or something.
Please post the excerpt

Attached: sad_crash.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

to bad in this anime subaru has no fellings for her
albedo still doesn't know that rem is a oni

So Kazuma and Subaru are rivals then?

Are they not gonna show us what their houses look like in this world?

>rivals
subaru is a retard

kek

More like Subaru's gonna mind his own business while Kazuma sends him angry vibes.

Not sure if I should bother even explaining how the things they go through(and how often Subaru goes through it) are completely different.
>He wasn't a little bitch though
But I feel I'd just be wasting my time.

“Eh, wait, Megumin, what are you doing? Huh?”

… Hey.

“That won’t work on me anymore! I don’t care what kind of pranks or whatever else you do with my body! Unless you start crying and begging me to come back…”

“Megumin, what are you doing!? No, wait, what are you doing!? Kazuma-san! Kazuma-san! Hurry up and come back! If you don’t hurry up…!”

… I won’t be fooled so easily. No matter what you do with my corpse now…

Yes, those kinds of threats will no longer—

“Kazuma-san! Megumin is…! Megumin is saying something about taking your first time or whatever and is doing something really amazing right now! Actually, Megumin, you really shouldn’t be doing that sort of thing in broad daylight!”

You’re tempting me with erotism?!

“… …”

Seeing me squirming on the ground, Eris-sama seemed to grow colder for some reason.

Ah, what should I do? If I don’t go back, I’ll miss the moment I become an adult…!

But if I go back now, I’ll get teased as an easy guy who fell for Megumin’s seductions easily… No, no, no, but…!

“Hey, Megumin, I don’t think something that big will fit for Kazuma-san’s first time. Kazuma-san’s Kazuma-san’s will definitely break.”

… …

“Hey, by first time, you mean that!?”

“Megumin, you can’t do that! That’s food! You can’t do that sort of things with food! You’ll get punished!”

“Cut it out! Aqua, I’ll head back right away, so stop her right now!”

“Aaah! Megumin! Megumin! You can’t do that! He said he’s coming back right now, so hurry up and pull his pants—!”

I immediately stood up.

“Anyway, Eris-sama, I have some urgent business to take care of, so I’ll take my leave here.”

I rushed over to the gate and pushed it open…

...skip...

This new one was the best episode yet by far, why isnt this show more popular?

Attached: 1555443662722.gif (240x320, 210K)

aqua sama

Attached: 1555449342564.jpg (1411x2048, 314K)

—The first thing I saw when I came to was Aqua and Megumin staring at my face.

“Ah! Welcome back, Kazuma! It really was a close one, wasn’t it?”

“W-W-Welcome back.”

Megumin was blushing slightly and seemed out of breath.

Additionally, she also seems to be hiding something behind her.

When I looked into her eyes, she quickly averted her gaze.

My trousers are in disarray and seemed to be hastily put on.

That really isn’t something that puts me at ease.

And behind the two of them were Darkness and Serena lying unconscious across the yard.

“I-I’ll go continue seeing to Darkness, okay?”

Saying that, Megumin quickly moved to Darkness’s side, almost as if she was running away from me.

I turned my gaze to Aqua who was exceptionally fidgety right now.

“Hey, Aqua.”

“What? I stopped her, alright? The two of us looked at your little Kazuma-san, but we didn’t do anything, alright!?”

… This-This girl…

After calming myself, I said to Aqua.

“… Say… Do you still want to return to heaven?”

Source @CGtranslations.me

Kazuma isn't trying to steal Subaru from her, though. If anything, he's going to aim for Emilia because she's got that fantasy heroine thing going on and her voice is strangely endearing to him. Rem should be his ally.

>ainz getting intimidated by a little girl
pathetic

>and her voice is strangely endearing to him.
I see what you did there. I'm still waiting for Rie to have a conversation with herself.

Attached: __emilia_megumin_and_takahashi_rie_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_and_etc_drawn_by_izumo_neru (850x1118, 189K)

>ywn be manhandled by darkness and rem

Imagine Kazuma sneaking off a night and ending up banging Emilia in a dark room while thinking it's Megumin.

How can a girl in her PRIME be so fucking BASED!

Attached: 1392866590.jpg (480x480, 30K)

please don't post your cuck stories here thanks

>Wiz didn't get isekai'd
As far as we know so far. I'm still hoping she shows up as one of the senseis.
mfw she ends up being their economics teacher

Attached: 20180902_234852.png (507x787, 287K)

That's actually really fucked up

It's not cucking if she doesn't have a boyfriend yet.

I hope we get a S2 of this show. It's simply amazing.

Attached: 74465629_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x926, 902K)

Why the fuck my pp hard

How so? Your boyfriend, source of income and stability, and the literally savior of this nation got depressed and wants to fuck off to goddess knows where while leaving you on the bring of demon invasion and you are the only one who can stop him.

Your choices are:
normal rape (won't work on him as he got almost raped before)
begging and crying (your chuuni won't allow it)
anal rape

Given context it may be reasonable, but still raping a corpse is fucked up

He hasn't paid it off yet.

> S2 is Osekai Quintet
> New students are the Kemono Michi crew
> Genzou constantly trying to stroke Cocytus' carapace and grope Albedo's horns
> creeps everyone except Darkness out by coming to class in his wrestler costume. Darkness chases after him hoping to get suplexed by a big muscular guy wearing nothing but spandex
> Camellia sneaks alcohol into the class and gets black out drunk with Aqua
> Lady Fafnir wants to eat Cocytus
> Shiguru on the verge of having an aneurysm from trying to keep them in line

Attached: x5.png (969x1400, 1.08M)

It's not really rape if you're just stuffing something up a carcass' butt. We do that kind of stuff all the time.

He talked about how he started. But the mansion wasn't his gripe anyway.

The one on her neck and the other on her waist

Megumin is into autoerotic asphyxiation?

I like this. Too bad episodes aren't 15-20min. This is only getting 12 episodes, right?

>200+ posts in
>no one talks about the best interaction of not only this episode, but of the series so far as well

Attached: autismoverload.png (1416x758, 1.23M)

Underrated post

How does this interaction work?

coitus is overrated

>shalltear telling albedo to calm down
>she isn't remorseful about her shameful display vs aqua

i'm 100% sure this shalltear isn't shalltear

Attached: 1535768494460.png (548x603, 406K)

They are both severely autistic

>We do that kind of stuff all the time.
hmmm...

>the least important characters in their own show
It's as boring as generic soldier interactions.

Vampires are proud and confident. This isn't season 1 Shalltear.

Attached: naruhodo.png (1532x835, 1M)

There are more like that. But Cocytus does have a tendency to lose himself in his fantasy.

Attached: 1487647984363.jpg (1169x827, 668K)

Cocytus just wants to be a cool uncle.

>Ainz and Tanya discussing various ways to bully Aqua
I want to see these two bully the dumb goddess!

I'm looking forward to Aqua blowing Ainz the fuck out at the talent show

Attached: Screenshot_20190428-151730.jpg (1440x2034, 888K)

I M A G I N E

Also Sebas, maybe they will appear in some episode.
Why are you telling lies on the internet user?

I wasn't aware Ainz was in to trannies

I'm looking forward to Aqua blowing Ainz

With her thick goddess lips

>reddit faggots calling my girl(salaryman) Tanya an evil spawn of hitler.
Why?

The outsider perception of Tanya is that she's a Nazi instead of a fantasy WWI German soldier, and R*ddit types are extremely self-conscious about getting tangled up with anything like that these days.

I can't believe poor Hitler-kun is being compared to an evil duck.

>late 19th century politic environment
>the liberals of northern fantasy Europe (who are actually called nationalists as they actually were at that time) ATTACK German Empire who then proceeds to fight back (btw, this closely copies the Second Schleswig War)
>fantasy Germany gets called nazi
huh?

I really want to see Shalltear interact with Darkness.

What's it like living in a world where there's an entire porn company called "BLACKED" to belittle white men; but if "WHITED" even thought to exist people would be carrying pitchforks and Watermelons?

>Knowing what Reddit does.
>Giving a fuck, either way.

Did you hit your head in the morning, user?

Attached: Aaaa.gif (600x423, 1.16M)

Considering the borders it is clearly a post Second Schleswig War considering the formal border is literally in Sweden with former Denmark being entirely part of not!Germany.

>Tells Albedo not to worry that Ainz would be interested in such a little girl
>Is a little girl
Is she the PA dark horse?

The problem is not the mansion, but Subaru having a cute girl that likes him yet he goes after another bitch and don't forget the cute blond drill haired loli.

The rejected squad gathers

>girl with a six-pack
that's hot

I don't think she has enough lung strength to affect Ainz by blowing.

Reminder that Kazuma is a LITTLE FUCKING BITCH ASS FAGGOT SNITCH

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-130054.png (2560x1440, 1.97M)

He didn't say anything, stop spreading rumors. The teacher saw her.

She's not a little girl either! She totally also doesn't pad her breasts de arinsu~

>Tanya and Ainz
>both middle aged salaryman
>get along
>Kazuma and SUbaru
>both young man that were NEETs
>don't get along

What did they mean wit this?

Attached: thonking.jpg (2048x1450, 171K)

>Shalltear is a dom
>Darkness is a sub
They're a perfect match

Also Paladin/Vampire

>Shalltear is a dom
>enjoyed being a chair
She is just a pervert and don't exactly have a preference.

>anime won't reach the arc when Beako and Subaru get even closer.

Attached: 74426615_p23.jpg (620x875, 701K)

I've only watched YS and Konosuba, and I'm enjoying it

Did they fug?

They hold hands alot

Attached: 73020561_p8.png (840x990, 357K)

Darkness also showed some hints of her being a dom in later volumes.
They could switch roles every few days.

> Aqua makes a completely accurate papier-mâché ventriloquist doll of Ainz
> performance consists of her just insulting the dummy and then blowing its head off with God Blow
> wins the talent show due to how incredible the dummy looked and her perfect imitation of Ainz's voice
> has to stand in the hallway again and take supplementary lessons though because she used pages from her text book to make it like the fucking retard she is

Attached: Wiggle.gif (498x298, 878K)

that's pretty homoerotic of them

Attached: 74026444_p0.jpg (7650x3072, 2.18M)

The only thing better than secks.

>Darkness also showed some hints of her being a dom in later volumes.
I-Is that so?

When the fuck are we getting Isekai Quartet Go! To The Movies?

LEWWWWWD

Attached: 1515305316463.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

No, she's only a sub to her superior and only Ainz is her superior (now that her creator and all other "supreme beings" are gone). She sees everyone else as beneath her and she'd never be a sub to them.

He literally picked the strongest gift possible, you fucking brainlet.

post sixpack darknesss

harem wars ruin everything
having a loli main character improves everything

He almost does. First time was when Darkness was about to married off to Alderp and she offered to let him take her virginity. He fucked it up by commenting on her six pack which pissed her off. She also tried to rape him but she didn't know how sex works and she ended up getting caught in the act.

I always see images like these of re:zero, do the later Subarus actually exist at all or are they just fan art of what might be?

Attached: Hail the darklord.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

t. Kyoya Mitsurugi

Yeah, she pinned Kazuma down and tried to rape him after he rejected him. She kinda got into it and liked it even though she had no idea how to rape someone so Kazuma had to teach her. Megumin stopped her before she could do anything to Kazuma-sans Kazuma san.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING EYEPATCH?

are those gondolas?

They're IF routes written by the author.
1st one is Normal Subaru with his new best girl Beatrice(since Rem is in a coma and Emilia a shit)
2nd is the Rem IF(Sloth route)
3rd is Lust IF
4th is Greed IF
5th is the Pride IF. Where he becomes Pride, kills the other Bishops, "Kills the Hero" (By tarnishing his name and destroying the city he was supposed to protect), all so Emilia could kill him and get all the fame.
6th is Wrath IF
7th is the Gluttony IF. I'd explain but it has arc 6 spoilers.

Still on, obviously.

>kissanime

Attached: shinji_dissa233432.png (466x572, 227K)

Post Darkness's six-pack! Damn, how can you keep talking about it without showing it?

Attached: dc2aoud-18df5bf0-4559-4926-b8eb-871a1c1af4cf.jpg (600x400, 76K)

GD look at darkness. Want to come all over abs

I love these.

hnnnngghh

>Kazuma completely oblivious to having a harem while yelling at Subaru for having a harem
This went entirely opposite from expectations, Subaru is the one who spergs out and screams.

Wouldn't that be nice.

Attached: 1521208405489.png (644x465, 157K)

Do you not see the problem about what you just said?

He only spergs when he's trying to chase after Emilia

>Darkness is a fucking pervert and it could potentially break the party up
>Kazuma is a virgin who is scared of sex and hides this by making sarcastic jokes

There's gonna be an episode where Kazuma tries to peep on the girls while they're changing for gym isn't there?

Attached: Pedoneet.jpg (225x350, 29K)

Only if you sever C1-4

I want to see him try and steal someone's panties

user, the eyepatch has to stay on for a reason.

With Tanya being a successful salaryman with a stick up his ass, I can only imagine the contempt upon finding out about them fucking NEETs.

Ainz will spend his entire mana pool obliterating the NEETs.

How has he not raped Megumin yet?

Check Kazuma part and apply it to Megumin too.

What do you want to see in the talent show?

Attached: 59279033_p14.jpg (797x450, 303K)

Tanya's idol routine.

Bad stand up comedy with anyone

Amazing display by everyone escalating into a huge debate over who did better and Aqua stealing the show at the last second with a dumb but incredible party trick.

powers

How would Rem be able to rub her cheeks against Suabaru's if she did that?

Has this kind of thing been done before in anime?
>merging universes

I know this is done a lot in the west but I've never heard of it down in jap land, with the exception of some super huge series like Gundam, anime has always been one universe, one story, one author

Is this going to be the start of a new trend of characters having different canons, mixed universes with their own canon, characters and stories being written by different authors, being drawn by different artists, etc?

There's potential for some really awesome stuff like shonen battles, this isekai thing, etc
but if not handled correctly this could lead to a huge power grab by executives and change anime as a whole from being about quality story writing and art into shitty overcomplicated garbage like the west has where many series have over 50 different canons and it's impossbile to get into

Attached: Marvel-Vs-Dc-Movies-Research-Winner.jpg (798x420, 64K)

Shalltear fisting herself anally.

Lmao, raped Megumin? That little bitch would actually enjoy it I bet... she offered Kazuma a handjob, let him motorboat her tits, and even flashed her panties at him... Kazumas too big of a virgin cuck to do anything sexual to her... even though he locked himself up MULTIPLE times when sleeping with her so she couldn't escape... idk whats his problem.

>But Subaru is gonna cuck Kazuma
If Kazuma had return by death power he would be the richest man in re:zero's universe almost instantly, he's better than Subaru in every single metric

>he locked himself up
You mean Megu's mom. That's when I said the fuck is wrong with this guy, you have green light from her folks.

Megumin would break his arm and slap him with his own foot if he tried. Her stats are way higher than his.

Can't rape the willing.

If he were in ReZero's universe getting killed wouldn't be a gag and would come with a realistic amount of pain

The lock was locked by her mom but he froze the windows.

cont.
If Naruto decided to make a spin off series merging with DragonBall or something, that could lead to the characters being less connected to their own universes and timelines and more just a character with a vague backstory and personaility.

From there the character can be written into a totally new story, from a different writer and artist. It would vaguely be the same (think of how batman is mostly the same character in all comics) but this would totally ruin what makes many anime characters feel real.
If a character dies or gets in a relationship, it would no longer mean anything because all those events can be retconned in another manga
And then how can you get into this storyline if you don't know which one came first? Manga has always prided itself on being easier to get into than comics, you just start at number 1.. this could be the beginning of the end of that.

Of these isekai quartet characters, what is canon now?
The entire show is obviously a joke and not canon but what if it were made as a more serious series, with it's own deep story?
>What happens when anime becomes so jumbled and mixed that it no longer has any meaning?

Attached: 6905293976_8a9334858a_b.jpg (1024x709, 132K)

All konosuba girls have monster high stats, Kazuma actually pondered that if he had the girls fight by only using her bare hands, he could achieve better results.

>The entire show is obviously a joke and not canon but what if it were made as a more serious series, with it's own deep story?
The entire isekai concept only makes sense if you assume it's all a simulation, including Earth.

What series would a season 2 feature? Besides the obvious shield hero and squad.

Visha beating Ainz at poker

It only became a not-shithole when Kazuma became a patent mogul

Correction: Her magic stats are way higher than his. All of which are dedicated to Explosion.

based and aquapilled

I'm not too certain of who owns the stories and characters of anime, is it the author? I assume the publisher holds a large portion of the ownership, Kubo can't just go and make a hentai out of Bleach if he wants to.
But also the publisher isn't going to continue the Bleach story without Kubo, in that aspect, Bleach belongs to Kubo.

But if this concept becomes a big thing, it would be necessary for publishers to throw that structure out the window.
If they want to make a show about Goku fighting Ichigo, and then a show about Asuka and Kallen, it will be too troublesome to contact the original authors. Anime will become owned by the publisher entirely, you will no longer know the author, only the publisher.

This could ruin anime completely

Attached: PK17v.jpg (1280x645, 486K)

maybe no game no life

>If Kazuma had return by death power he would be the richest man in re:zero's universe almost instantly, he's better than Subaru in every single metric
with his luck cheat skill? sure

And best girl Aqua doesnt like him

Shalltear demonstrating the elasticity of her anus by having Cocytus fist it with his hand, foot both hands, both arms, both legs, then just diving in full body. The show will finish with Cocytus waving his exposed arm at the class while the rest of his body sits inside Shalltear's asshole

Subaru going mentally insane

Anime is better than comics/cartoons because of many factors but a big one is that anime are not just IP's to be thrown about, characters exist in one universe and are written by one author, and anything that happens is permanent and can't be changed, everything is canon.
Comics are the complete opposite, nothing is canon, nothing has any meaning and so nothing is entertaining.
I haven't been following the Avengers storyline, but I know everyone is passionate about not spoiling the latest movie. Even if everybody died in it. it wouldn't matter, their deaths have no weight to it, the publishers will just start a new series with them all alive again.

Deaths mean nothing, character development is impossible, relationships mean nothing, and it's just too complicated to know where to start reading from.

I know I'm projecting my fears, but this is a definite possibility and it all starts with weakening the structure of how anime shows are produced

All the members of the quad are assholes.

at least he knows how to try

Attached: kz.png (848x480, 251K)

Handyman Saitou
> Morlock is one of the teachers
> Usually late to class because he forgets he's a teacher, teaches things he really shouldn't be teaching about his country like how their measurement system is literally based on the founding king's massive dick
> Raelza tries to seduce Saitou by wearing a school uniform over her armor
> Lafanpan spends most of her time trying to jew everyone out of their money and needs a booster seat for her desk
I don't know what Saitou would be doing though. Even though he's the MC he's kind of been a background character so far.

Attached: n1.png (836x1200, 279K)

how possible is it that he takes everyone to suplex city?

It's a bit of a side tangent but I'm sure all of you that don't care for Yea Forums stuff would be far more willing to get into it if you could just pick up a single Batman/xmen/superman/etc comic, find out how many chapters it is, it be the only version of that comic and just start reading there.
But you can't do that, you have to research it thoroughly to find out which one is the most accepted version and then read it, and even then you don't get the original story and you don't get the story everyone is currently talking about

comics would be alot better if they were structured like manga
and manga would be alot worse if they were structured like comics

and this isekai quartet is exactly the kind of thing a comics company would make, I hope Japanese publishers don't start becoming like the west

so Subaru is the NEET one

Attached: semi NEET.png (848x480, 257K)

How the fuck can a chibi side story of FOUR isekai series be actually fucking good? I can't believe i'm actually enjoying something like this and actually thinking it's AOTY potential.

They're both NEETs. Subaru is the Hikki though while Kazuma when out and spent his parents money like scum tier NEETs

Cause crossover shit is always fun.

The one time Kazuma left the house he fucking died.

>He doesn't give that much of a fuck about his deaths lately
Completely false. Also, the whole point is that the memory loss is temporary anyway, since he's trying to get them back from the one that stole them.

>lets a girl carry him out of his own will for maximum efficiency
not sure if kazuma is based or not

Fucking this. The interactions are writing themselves. Kadokawa are fucking hacks.

gotta make use of those abs man

Attached: what the fuck kazuma.png (848x480, 291K)

Nature's Beauty

i bet rem was enjoying touching subarus ass

Subaru and who??

but he only dies because of his teamate's bad luck, even Vanir himself said it

being dissolved in acid isn't that painful as your nerves are destroyed. two retards got into a acid spring thinking it was a hot spring and were dissolved, by the time they noticed it was too late to get out

So we're getting Rem back soon right?

soon(tm)

there hasn't been a WN update in months though so probably not in 2019

I think this was the best ep so far. Kazuma/Subaru really killed me

Attached: RemIsekaiQuartet(16).jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

this. kazuma without his team mates is strangely competent as fuck. his teamup with cris usually ends up great, since we can see how he acts without the three blackholes of luck

Attached: 55299883_p2_master1200 3.jpg (800x450, 213K)

yeah but I mean at the end of this arc right...he's fighting the arc bishop of gluttony iirc, if he defeats him everyone will get their memories back, r-right?

with chris,with dust's party, solo in the castle, you could say his luck takes the fact that aqua can revive him into account

ekosproshun!

>Both just didn't bang Eris and Echidna
Kazuma and Subaru both have shit taste

subaru was only a neet for 3 months

>if he defeats him everyone will get their memories back, r-right?
we don't know but that probably how it's going to go down.

He'd definitely suplex the shit out of Kazuma's party for killing magical creatures. He'd probably get along well with Emilia, mostly so he could get close to Puck and if he found out about Rem's horn he'd probably try to goad her into transforming into her demon form so he could try to rub her horn.

Attached: v5.png (1114x1600, 1.48M)

That's in his universe. user was talking about if he were in the Re:Zero universe. The 3 hoodlums would kill him if he started off there as he was out of shape in the start, also there's no gaining levels.

yep. though without the three he acts like a dickass thief.

that create water+freeze will be hard to be topped

Attached: 1489556573637.jpg (1920x1203, 573K)

based dubs of truth, thanks user

In anime form at least

Attached: rain cat.gif (540x603, 1.66M)

Almost like NEETs are retarded.

with his luck he would have ended with Astreaboi right away helping him

He always had luck, even in his previous life.

fucking hot

>three hoodlums
nah kazuma would be too paranoid seeing those fucks at best he'd act like a coward and try to adjust like he did in the first chapters

Your nerves are also destroyed by burning up (which in on itself is oxygenisation, just like acid) and that's anything but a nice way to go.

A story of someone who gets into an acidic reservoir and "fails to notice" sounds more like heresay than something that actually happened.

He doesn't have an adventurer card to levelup or get his luck skill though

now that he has an indestructible rope,his bind is awesome as we saw when he returned to megumin's village, only thing he lacks is a strong weapon but I don't think he'll ever have one since the one using real dps is megumin and having another strong dps would kinda make her useless to the party

>konosuba's author said that if the story was far more serious and had kazuma went with cheat - he'd be scummer and would have become a demon lord subordinate
>or a hoodlum boss
kazuma + luck is literally overwhelming
Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness is his literal nerf

Attached: 55299883_p4_master1200 5.jpg (800x482, 271K)

this if you remove it from him it's like saying Subaru never worked out(kinda), it's not something he got after being summoned

>subordinate
What a cuck

It's just a one-off comedy series so I wouldn't worry too much, user. There was that one cameo in eromanga too

pretty sure that he'll learn explosion later on

Why these episodes are so damn short

Attached: eem6z8gfjvn21.jpg (972x584, 514K)

imagine if this guy actually took on a serious job,like imagine if he went for thief

>become powerfull subordinate
>you can do what the fuck you want and heroes dont want your ass
140 iq right there

Attached: 1535488729770.jpg (512x287, 18K)

>later on
yeah, right before his true death and end of the story

based best ojisan and best isekai
too bad that the anime will be shit
or will it ? ?

> since the one using real dps is megumin
She has shittiest dps ever. Thats whole her point.

>Being the subordinate of another NEET
Even NEETs have some pride.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Isekai Quartet - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.36_[2019.04.30_18.05.51].jpg (1280x720, 156K)

unless you want a constant cycle of having to manage the entirety of the demon king land, castle, subordinates, paperwork, barrier, and routinely prevent your daughter from killing you for an isekai protag or having your Queen cucked then go ahead be a demon king in konosuba

she can one shot demon generals user...

Cute baby goats

DPS doesn't matter if you alpha dmg is big enough to one shot stuff
WoT player here

>Dissolved by a slime
>Mauled by kobolds
>Digested by Hydra
>Shish-kabob'ed on a monster wrom's horn
>fell down a mountain slope (drama CD)
(not deaths but bad experiences)
>imprisoned for a week
>lived in a barn stall for many months including winter, waking up with icicles on his eyes
not to mention he actualy works for money

You kinda fucked your sentence there.

>Mauled by kobolds
this one was the best death so far

This episode was great on ALL levels
>Tanya smiling and living a normal life
I'm genuinely happy for her. Also
>Kazuma and Subaru bonding
We were all looking forward to this and it's great.

Why is this shitty 10 minute parody anime AOTS material?

Attached: 1556040312629.png (643x705, 512K)

Subaru kills himself to show off Return by Death

Subaru works too, he's a butler.

Don't forget being so emotionally scarred by orc rape that he turned to Aqua of all people for mental protection.

Yes it will

Attached: Laughs+in+lowbudget+cashgrabs.jpg (925x554, 152K)

>not to mention he actualy works for money
Was there a point in mentioning it? Subaru works all day as a butler in a big ass mansion

Attached: D5apt6TU8AEyLn-.jpg (933x684, 82K)

Yes she can. Still shit dps.
Thats true. She can do huge damage. But she has worst dps out of anyone except maybe Darkness.

Christ, it looks like some late 2000s western CGI shit.

kek, didn't like it that much but it was kinda nice, shame they'll butcher it user

It fails because Satella didn't get isekaied. Aqua tries to resurrect him but also fails. Teachers revive him in a mysterious manner and he gets punished.

Too bad, imagine if the anime would eventually advance past LN4 and all the anime onlys would loose their minds witnessing actual well written isekai plot

Who is best Konosuba girl, anyway
It's Darkness or Wiz, who isn't here, right

Megumin obviously

Megumeme obviously.

chomusuke

Mega Man is annoying and underdeveloped physically

Honestly who would win in a one on one fight, Subaru or Kazuma?

>he likes part 2 of spider
My man

kazuma has magic and fighting experience

How is that even a question? Kazuma is canonically the strongest main protagonist in Isekai 4

PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME, AQUA-SAMA! KAZUMA-DONO HAS ALREADY REFUSED TO KISS ALBEDO TWICE!

Attached: 1555442654266.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Her other half is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-160034.jpg (1440x2023, 736K)

With the adventurer card and being able to level up Kazuma can now pull off super human feats. Subaru isn't in a world where he can level up so he can't. In their base NEET states Subaru is in better shape though

Is Overlord worth watching? I never bothered after the first season.

What do you mean? Is there anyone who doesn't like Shiaori?
Her other half is dead and her power and consciousness was transported back into chomusuke I think

Kazuma. The Kazuma again. Then Kazuma once again.
Then Subaru

>kazuma has magic and fighting experience
Technically, so does Subaru (Though, he fucking sucks at magic)

Season 2 is a drag for the first five episodes or so, but then it picks up. Season 3 is fine if you can get past the low quality animation

> I never bothered after the first season.
Then no, 1st season was best season of overlord.

Attached: 1537337719744.jpg (2320x1228, 874K)

Never watched the Tanya anime. What is up with the boring literal who soldiers that are with her? Was there seriously no one more interesting to use instead? Seeing them compared with the colorful casts of the other series just makes it worse

Attached: 1531586586747.png (676x689, 418K)

The LN is significantly better.

Attached: 1532522567441.jpg (1742x1080, 229K)

Attached: 1538873895203.webm (1256x698, 2.88M)

Saburu kills himself until he finds Kazuma's weakness

Be honest Yea Forums, would you fuck her? I don't mean her past human self either.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-152040.jpg (476x549, 153K)

It's not his fault Satella's arms left his mana gate gaping wide

Yeah, the series is literally just Tanya alone.

The first season is more then enough. The next two are laughably low quality. Especially S3

OH NONONONONO

There were threads back when trailer was released (almost year ago) and almost noone liked Shiaori.
Honestly, i dont like her too compared to previous self. But the writing gets so much better and the auther breaks isekai as genre so hard that i can't hate part 2 and kinda stogholm'ed to Shiaori

Attached: 1537957218229.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

based Madhouse

She canonicly doesnt need sex since she can breed herself

Attached: 1552439336557.jpg (727x400, 221K)

Attached: boner.jpg (480x480, 22K)

She's a villain protagonist so the interesting characters are on the other side for the most part
Just like with Overlord where the humans and lizard people are more interesting and have more stuff going on than the Nazarick crew

butler life with 22 onis > monster killing expedision life

>kazuma is irwin
nice

Her spider form? Hell no! Can you even fuck a spider? When she turned into arachne, she said there wasn't anything interesting down there anyways so I assume her next evolution also lack sex organs? She wears pantsu tho so IDK
I would let Sophie suck me dry if you know what I mean

Attached: 1538845488729.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

where the fuck do they live?

In Nazarick

Without a second thought.

Youjo Senki isn't an ensemble show like the others.

>"Good morning class. I would like to introduce to you the new students that will be attending this school."
>it's pic related
How would you react?

Attached: shield hero.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

I'd rather be monster killing in a comedy where the giant toads are played for laughs much more free time than working from morning to evening.

Show is now garbage

Disappointed

How come the shittiest isekai got a good adaptation while Slime was so scuffed and Spider is full of CG shit and bad LN design? I only watched the first 12 episodes and I honestly thought that the anime was better than the LN and Mango

Reminds me of the troop movement in an old pc game called Birthright

You forget the part that Kazuma worked for like 3 months as cheap working force. The entire reason why Kazuma is mad that he gets shit, mundane life even in isekai while Subaru is harming in his fantazy world. All we see in konosuba are highlights of their life, they have pretty boring life overall

Because Spider is a bad story to try and adapt to an anime. The main character isn't attractive and too much of the story depends on internal monologues.

Slime is fucking garbage, get out of here

if you went a little farther you would see that the adaptation gets screwed over for one episode

I'd be displeased simply because the episodes are so short already and I wouldn't want any new characters
would be good for a season 2 tho

dont fucking remind me

>Can you even fuck a spider?
A spider her size? Yes, just shove your cock in her spinneret

>Slime
>Good
You're allowed to complain once they fuck up the Ride-On King anime.

Attached: 5-.lRfL2VKb[1].jpg (300x450, 52K)

Slime LN/WN is comfy as fuck and the manga has cute girls. Fuck you.

>You forget the part that Kazuma worked for like 3 months as cheap working force.
Because they didn't want to take kill quests and went with the flow until Kazuma remembered he didn't go there to be a laborer. It's a comedy series user.

>The entire reason why Kazuma is mad that he gets shit, mundane life even in isekai while Subaru is harming in his fantazy world. All we see in konosuba are highlights of their life, they have pretty boring life overall
headcanon. Kazuma has the money to do whatever, if they're bored it's because they feel like it.
Also not sure why you keep bringing in other details into the simple argument of monster killing vs being a butler. You don't see me bringing up all the times Subaru was murdered and had relationships reset or had to figure out a way to save everyone while suffering.

Reminds me of ITS AWWWWRIGHT

How the fuck slime is bad adaptation? Its one of the prettiest(image vise) isekai i've ever seen.
How Shield good? Its average at best.

slutty lolibaba will go to waste

No, it's not you.
Slime WN was the most cringy shit I had read in years, it was filled with teenager fantasy tier crap like resurrecting the entire town.

Comedy is tragedy plus time, user. I'd rather be in tradegy than comedy.

Attached: konosuba.jpg (1024x1724, 380K)

t. anime only
I only liked the first 12 episodes of Slime anime
The desings are shit compared to the LN/Manga, Rimuru is nowhere as cute as he should be. The second cour is a complete disaster, skipping (and I am not over-exaggerating) 1/2 of the LN content only to get to the Hinata fight but then they decided to instead include a diablo backstory and shitty recap?
Some of us like the chuuni shit, but I agree that the WN was a little bit over the top.

That episode was borderline 10/10.

My bad user, i though you mean visuals only.
Rimuru IS cute though.
I doubt i'll ever read slime/shield LN.

don't rewatch it. you'll notice all the shortcuts they took to stretch the budget for the finale.

I wouldn't say no to a series about baby fucker getting isekai'd and going on a quest to fuck every baby in the parralel world

I think they'd be a better fit than Yojo Senki

Attached: 1537923566669.png (915x515, 389K)

Looks good to me

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.22_[2019.04.30_18. (1280x720, 80K)

It is comfy as fuck and fanservicey but also it's just plain retarded and doesn't really work as a piece of fiction
Putting it up against other anime is like entering a glass of sugar water in a cooking contest, sure it's sweet and refreshing but it fails in every other way

>girl on top right isn't wearing any pantsu
muh

Why didn't bug girl make the Overworld cut? Her and Pandora were a must.

I LOVE THIS TRASH PANDA

I knew Ainz and Tanya would get along.

this list is canon and includes a few characters succ'ified

Attached: succubus shop.jpg (3250x3100, 1.88M)

I think Ainz just has a lot of power over blonde lolis.

You forgot one.

Attached: 1536168175644.jpg (827x1138, 548K)

I want to give them all my cum

>final episode
>everyone parting ways
>Ainz hugs Tanya

I don't care much for konosuba (I find it very reliant on the same jokes over and over again) but i will admit, their character designs are downright fucking amazing. If only it was truly porn.

Second row fourth from the right, is that Asuka??

Tanya riding on Ainz's back when??

based

>gets an erection

>Those mangled feet / thigh gaps
Phew. My soul is safe.

You mean a boner?

Hey, the jokes work.

Fag

>final episode
>everyone is going to return to their own world
>all get sent to the wrong one

They work the first time, but once they start repeating that Darkness gets turned on by literally anything, it starts becoming tiresome.

Well Darkness getting turned on by anything and everything would have been one of my least favourite of the recurring gags.

We arent dogs, user, we dont have bones in our dicks.

>wanting a cute moment
>fag
Off yourself Aqua.

>wiz, darkness, and yunyun
muh

Attached: 1536245904998.png (2560x1440, 3.33M)

>wiz is embarrassed
double muh

I love how much these two get along. I didn't expect it, but it makes sense in a non-sensical way.

LN made me laugh out loud many times, anime made me smirk a few times. This is me recomending the LN btw, and I hate reading

Is this the anime of the season?

>Subaru is going to tell jokes or something and get booed off stage because he's painfully unfunny and cringe
>Aqua will Nature's Beauty
>Darkness will start undressing or offer her body or something and Kazuma will have to intervene and drag her off stage to which she will be delighted
>Megumin will begin her explosion magic, Kazuma will stop her and she'll be mad as fuck she can't show off her amazing magic
>Emilia will show off some actual talent because she's bland and perfect
>Ains will get on stage and his team will start applauding like it's the most amazing thing ever, he won't get to do anything at all because they never stop applauding him as the most amazing act ever seen by man

Is that why the Demon King isalso called Satou?

Who else should be getting along with each other strangely well?
Maybe after this episode Kazuma and Ram will start to bond over their mutual distaste for Barusu

>Subaru gets punished for offing himself
kek

Cute and saved

Tanya is ultimately a dude. You basically want to see two salarymen fuck. I'm sorry to break it to you but you're a fag, dude.

Attached: CrispGleefulCur-small.gif (500x500, 1.07M)

I mean, they are both so madly in love that they are literally willing to risk their lives just to show their love.

>Season 2 announcement as the ED plays out

>"That' is an unironic, full blown Isekai Cinematic Universe

Attached: 1555452659138.png (951x533, 663K)

Darkness is gonna try to find out how strong Cocytus is by using herself as a punching bag.