If Japanese wasn't the original language of anime, which language would you like it to use...

If Japanese wasn't the original language of anime, which language would you like it to use? (Anime would still be made in Japan, the only thing that changes is the language)

You can't choose the same language as your native one, English or a language that is mutually intelligible to English and-or your native language.

Attached: Fiuyiggls-1.png (709x982, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5x8DzHgb0ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=YCyo4geEu-0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qnz5QeHPEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>can't choose the same language as your native one
>can't choose English
>can't choose a language that is mutually intelligible to English and-or your native language.

Attached: 1454599503460.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

australian

Italian

Brazilian

Chinese

The word is cognates which I didn't use cuz most people don't know what that is.
Languages such as Spanish and Italian have a lot of cognates

Hebrew

Ainu language.

French

>English or a language that is mutually intelligible to English and-or your native language.

So African click sounds?

Probably Tagalog. Failipines had a similar animation industry before it died during WW2.

Swahili because fuck you.

Attached: Yes+i+do+_50ea7058e872e7369d8e5753e6175290.jpg (400x243, 10K)

Koream or finnish.
Korean sound way better than garbagenese.

Arabic
youtube.com/watch?v=5x8DzHgb0ZA

The only non-japanese show I’ve watched subbed was Wakfu so I’ll go with french.

I want all nani? To be replaced with oy vey.

German

So I can't choose any western language. Ebonics then.

Oy Vey is yiddish, not hebrew

Fight scenes where the characters angrily click would be...interesting

>yer already shindiggerydoo

Icelandic.

That's not Swahili you twit

Attached: 1555045670361.jpg (1280x2160, 232K)

Swahili = african, african = clicking
Get logic'd m8

xhosa
click click

Sign language

binary, maybe some morsecode, beep, beep, bu, beeep

it was already said but Icelandic

French. It sounds more ear pleasing.

Yiddish is basically hebrew with german words?

Has cognates.
OP's thread is the most retarded game thread I've seen in years honestly.

Sign Language

Whatever the language the Brits use is supposed to be.

Attached: 1520957904534.png (811x480, 137K)

Icelandic I guess.

hungarian

Chinn. It's better if it's something I don't know cause anime dialog is fucking embarrassing

Latin. Anything else would just be catering to some literally who shithole country under these rules.

Attached: [WhyNot] Thermae Romae - 04 [BD 1080p FLAC][7BDB95D0].mkv_snapshot_07.45_[2019.03.17_14.01.46].jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

What I was trying to say is languages that share a small ammount of words, not languages that share no cognates whatsoever. If an English speaker tried to understand Icelandic they wouldn't understand anything at all.

Celtic.

Haec. Latina est superior linguae.

et secundum rubricatuspilula

Came to post this. Now all anime would sound like a cool chant, which is better than spic (only other language allowed by op) I guess. It's also somewhat of a neutral choice. Either that or

>Spic

That "language" is not possible to choose since it shares a massive ammount of words with English.

If American animation had an 80s japan adult oriented anime ova decade, and the hypothetical phase started with the animation movie fire and ice, we'd probably have japanese anime airing in English with the jap anime mouths moving according to english words, and we'll have less school setting anime and more tetsuo ironman or no longer human anime adaptation.

Everything good and bad about Japanese anime today can always be traced back to American entertainment media starting around 1970s to be honest.

I wish US would go back to making cartoon movies like Fire and Ice

They borrow words from many languages, but that doesn't mean it's instantly recognizable by English without some study, I'd think.

Ebonics

Scouser bong

Sanskrit

braillle

Attached: 4.jpg (1075x1517, 257K)

Germam

Chinese

Attached: 1527437556499.png (950x800, 537K)

babylonian

Russian.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCyo4geEu-0

Korean. Better than Chinese imo.

Russian, trying to learn it. Russian anime would be amazing.

tlhIngan Hol

Klingon

French. French cartoons are pretty palatable to the ear for me.

Bogan.

>which language would you irreversibly ruin worldwide for being associated with weeb garbage
Portuguese, I think

Attached: 1452783656872.png (358x450, 118K)

>Everything good and bad about Japanese anime today can always be traced back to American entertainment media starting around 1970s to be honest.

And why is that, do you suppose?

cantonese

Pretty much anything other than Chinese sounds fine enough if I can't understand it anyway

Dutch

Braid Scots would be funnier.

porque?

>tsundere calls the mc a cunt all the time
Wow, anime actually improved

Some ogaa booga african tribe language. But only normal anime existed up to this point and it all suddenly got turned into that.

Attached: f390b5b91e2278fe5858f1221e1cd538ed86e67d8245cf984d49e2d25289ee14.png (1280x738, 258K)

Italian
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qnz5QeHPEE

Finnish :DD

Portuguese.

Yiddish

Cantonese

English faggot, fuck your rules.

French because I love French.

Attached: 1456775727162.gif (300x186, 446K)

>Mosque-shooting language

No.

Oy vey, onii-chan

Russian

There is only one answer
Finnish

French? I dont know

Latin

French or Latin as everyone else mentioned, everything else is either a poverty language or ear grating Germanic/Slavic shit

romanes eunt domus

Scandinavian.

I have no clue how good they are at voice acting but it would give anime a hint of classical european tales. That could be really cool to hear in an anime.

It's far away enough from every language I know to fit the criteria too.

masterpiece
I gotta go find the full version.
I also need to read this damn hentai already. I heard the ending's really sweet.

Spanish

People called Romanes they go the house?