Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheConnorOne/status/1121676266510278657
someanithing.com/8932.
revuestarlight.boom-app.wiki/entry/ranking
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73399854
youtu.be/jGWFDZ33UCU
youtu.be/f4OxMULhatE?t=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mahiru should've used her mace on Karen's worthless skull.

Someone posted the ED and put the show on my radar, I just haven't gotten around to watching it yet, I think I'll go watch it now

Needs more fights and less high school stuff.

Bakaren

Needed more Junjun.

>tfw it was literally 10/10
If you didn't like Revue Starlight you are a big dumb dumb desu

Attached: 916e8bb6459cb9f55685f9a1fb84ddaa.jpg (594x1259, 97K)

Watched it and didn't really like it, I appreciated the undertones and the critic they were making but it just didn't connect with me the same way other stuff did.

I watched the first few episodes. The only thing I remember was when the sexy one said THIS IS TENDOU MAYA.

This is my favorite Karen face. She just looks so adorably distressed. Makes me want to steal her lunch or something.

Watched it up to episode 9. Dropped it afterwards.
It didn't grab me and didn't like where the story was ging.

but I did

Attached: 1532546811875.png (716x644, 486K)

Try to watch the anime and drop it.
Try the play the game and also drop it.
Can't get into it.

Should I rewatch it again?

Attached: a5809518c8e43592053f1f7e5ba6f78d.jpg (672x772, 133K)

Just watched a scene on youtube, is this like Utena or something

Karen was such a dick to Mahiru. Not in a Futanari kind of way.

Yes

Attached: SKS1_3.webm (536x524, 154K)

That is exactly what it is. Petty much 2018 Utena

>idolshit
>yuri idolshit at that

Why is Karen so dumb?

Thanks user. It's now on my radar and I'm watching it right now. I'm only on episode 5, but I have some questions:
>why the fuck is there a giraffe?
>aren't candidates with blunt weapons at a severe disadvantage if their aim is to cut off their enemies's cloak?
>can someone explain the kanji and difference between "I am reborn" and "Self-remake."
>why do a lot of girls sound non-anime-ish? I really like Banana's voice though
>who's best girl?

Attached: [AnimeKaizoku] Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight - 01 [720p][dedsec]_00:20:29.812.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Isn't all idolshit yuri?

I'm pretty sure most of the Im@s girls want the producers dick

>aren't candidates with blunt weapons at a severe disadvantage if their aim is to cut off their enemies's cloak?
It's pretty easy to remove the enemy's cloak by hand after you've crushed their head into a wet, mushy paste.

>why do a lot of girls sound non-anime-ish?
Because a lot of them are primarily stage play actors, rather than normal anime VAs. Thus they're not used to the "anime-ish" style of acting.

>who's best girl?
This is Tendou Maya.

Attached: 1532994261714.jpg (1518x1075, 197K)

Seems like you don't wakarimasu

*Eating Junjun's pudding*

Attached: D5JRYqUW0AICHVP.jpg (2160x1080, 177K)

Okay frogs, how bad is her French? Is it gratuitous engrish level? It honestly sounds fine to me, but I don't have an ear for French.

Attached: frog.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>>idolshit
But, it's not though? Unless you also watched the irl stageplay, which has a literal idol concert at the end.

I dropped it on ep 1 when it aired, sell me on it

>can someone explain the kanji and difference between "I am reborn" and "Self-remake."
"Self-remake" uses the kanji for production, as in manufacturing, hence all the factory imagery in the transformation sequence. It's an awkward thing to translate because it's an awkward phrase in the first place.

Attached: henshin.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Karen is so cool

>>aren't candidates with blunt weapons at a severe disadvantage if their aim is to cut off their enemies's cloak?
Not if they smash their opponents bones, and then rip off their cloak.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.09.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Do the colors of the girl's jackets mean anything?
>Banana has white
>Claudia and Maya are black
>Kaoruko has a red jacket
>Hikari has a snowflake blue coat
>everyone else has a standard blue jacket + red coat

You'd think it would be difficult to cut your opponent's cloak with an arrow too, but luckily Junna has some kind of rain man geometry richochet skills and could totally do it if she wasn't such a loser.

Attached: D2gw_0wUwAAv-TJ.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

Instead of talking about the plot, why not talk about music too

RE:CREATE and Hoshitsumi no Uta best songs, disagree and you need a wakarimasu check

All their jackets are different actually, I don't think it means much. Hikari's blue jacket on the right side is probably because she is an outsider.

Attached: 1538613779161.jpg (500x550, 309K)

Could they do a anime spinoff with one of the other schools?

Mini Starlight will include the other schools, kinda like Mini Toji I guess.

Just never got around to it. I only just watched madoka and kill la kill this month so i'll probably get to it one day

I really hope it's not a 3 minute anime. Not enough time to be fun

Attached: best_girl.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

When is best girl Yachiyo going to be animated?

Hopefully never.

Revue Starlight was bad.

Rude

Attached: karen comfort food.jpg (737x883, 72K)

Possibly AOTY for me from last year. Underrated/underwatched

Good show.
And I play my very first gacha game because of it.

In the shorts and hopefully S2.

I love how divisive she is. There's no way I'd like her as much if people didn't either hate or love her. I hope she steals all of Mahiru's new girlfriends.

She can't even deal with a blonde loli, she would just get her butt destroyed by Mahiru's farm girl mace.

Attached: 1548983518983.jpg (440x510, 43K)

Yachiyo x Claudine is surprisingly appealing.

Attached: maya defeated.jpg (995x726, 71K)

Post BANANAS

Attached: a00698.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Now that's just silly. Everyone knows that in the bandori AU, Kuro falls for Maya and Yachiyo helps her out.

Attached: 1551355918639.jpg (2000x1500, 183K)

same
now I can't make fun of people for playing FGO anymore

> why the fuck is there a giraffe?
He wants to watch the revues and it's not like the girls are going to perform at a zoo, right?
> blunt weapons
Just beat them and rip it off afterwards. If anything, the candidates who have shorter weapons are at a disadvantage because reach is very important.
> Anime voices
They're all have either no experience or little experience. The only exception is Hikari who also voiced Umi in Love Live.
> Best Girl
Very tough to decide. I don't care about Bakaren and Futaba, but I love the rest of them. If I had to pick one I'd go with Junna, Banana, or Claudine. Picking a third of the roster as "best girl" doesn'tn help I guess. If you put a gun to my head I'd say Junna.

Attached: Starlight_jun_star.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

> Yachiyo, Claudine, and Maya neopolitan never

Attached: Starlight_claudine_sad_cry.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Because they want to have a greek chorus just like their ikuhara-senpai's works.

No no, you can still make fun of them for playing an inferior mobage. As someone who quit F/GO after a month of playing that shit, Starlight is definitely better. It has similar gameplay, but it has many QoL features, a better gacha system, PvP, a much better story, and a better UI overall.

Attached: Starlight_banana_smug.jpg (490x496, 55K)

I only watched the 1st episode and it just didn't do it for me, does it get better?

Attached: 1457673175058.png (759x458, 40K)

> I mopped the floor in Bronze, reached silver and now I'm stuck
Welp. I don't want to look up which characters are meta, so I guess that's that for PvP.

What's your party like for PvE? I have Richelieu Claudine, Sun Nation General Maya, Pirate Misora, and Earth Goddess Yachiyo.

Attached: Starlight_jun_craz.jpg (601x602, 220K)

>PvP.
Just don't bother unless you're a dumb whale. Just stick to playing for the story. For all the mockery about FGO, at least it doesn't have PvP so you actually are encourages to roll for your favourites.

Focus on Yachiyo and Maya, you should be easily climbing your way to plat since you'll only get matched against bots 99% of the time.

No matter what your team is you need Pirate Aruru for PvP.

I figured as much. Yachiyo has that special damage thing, and Maya is a tank. Claudine and MIsora are kind of useless, but Claudine is cute and Misora has that stun removal thing which I figured can come in handy at some point.
What does she do? I don't think I have her. The girl I'm currently looking for is a 3+ Jun. I really want a Junna.

Attached: Starlight_hikari_eat.webm (1280x720, 162K)

2* PvP is where it's at.

Man Kaoruko is really fun in the mobage. Is her accent supposed to be a kyoto accent? Is that how people actually talk?

Attached: Starlight_Kaoruko_wicked_sense_of_humour.png (1136x640, 886K)

Pirate Aruru fills up your gauge fast so that you can climax and nuke your opponent.

No, all idols are canon cock hungry sluts who always scream for more docks inside them. These girls here on the other hand are just actresses, nothing more.

*cocks

HIKARI DOES CASTING COUCH FOR HER KAGAYAKI OHOHOHO

W R E S T L E R

Is the mobage actually in english?

EN just came out.

International release just happened, hence the sudden increase in interest.

Looks like it's time to pick up another mobage and drop it super hard after a month when i get tired of it

Attached: 243243405a7699d19ac4c5c47f512b74.jpg (1200x1200, 1.11M)

It's fine, just make sure to keep shitposting in the /vg/ general anyway.

But the story will be updated soon, don't you want to know more about what happens to Karen and friends after the anime?

Attached: 1546873431856.png (224x224, 19K)

Why is banana so handsome?

Attached: 1554182692911.jpg (1024x1024, 423K)

Just downloaded it, anything I should know?
I'll play it tomorrow since it's 5AM tho

Spend lots of money on it

So a better translation would be something like, "I am remade." To connote that the improvement is artificial?

Not really. The tutorial is good. I don't know if it's still in the game, but when I installed I could reroll my first roll, so make sure to do that until you get someone you like if you can.

Nana needs more 4 stars.

Hikaren is so much cooler in the manga but you just can't take them seriously in the anime.

Attached: IMG_20190429_205335.jpg (875x1241, 245K)

Christ, Banana is so handsome.

Attached: Starlight_banana_improvement.png (1280x1700, 521K)

Die

Obviously. Why would anyone take the time to translate a screenshot from a mobage?

The only time Claudine can top.

After encountering her an endless amount of time in ReLive and given how fucking bullshit OP she is, I will never not hate her.

> how fucking bullshit OP she is
From what I understand, her OPness comes from her special damage type, which means she can be countered by someone who has defense against it, like Water Goddess Michiru IIRC.

I dropped this for a lack of interest after Banana's episode.
Show peaked at Mahiru's revue.

>still seething a year later
Why are Bananababies so delicate?

Attached: 1538424329838.jpg (1920x1464, 614K)

You guys keep telling me the show shits itself after the first arcs. So I never bothered.

It's not true. It's a great anime.

Attached: Starlight_mahiru_very_fun.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

Wait how'd you get the impression I was a bananafag?
I just wasn't really feeling it in the first place and felt no reason to continue after the episode people hyped up didn't do much for me.
Wasn't a bad show by any means but it wasn't really for me.

twitter.com/TheConnorOne/status/1121676266510278657
THIS IS TENDO MAYA

Post things that terrify TENDOU MAYA.

Attached: 1556493996148.png (565x600, 248K)

Can someone post the Tendou "not so tender" Maya image and any similar images?

Attached: nayu_onegai.webm (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Karen finally got a gf!

Attached: 1556280941124.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Shes void which means nothing resists her but shes weak to everything but that doesnt matter because shes a backline. Its not specifically her type either but it contributes a lot. She has high damage and has a strong nuke to everyone that also inflicts poison.

truly the best thing produced by the game

Attached: 1556278632015.jpg (755x526, 75K)

Is this because of bandori, or do the both of them actually interact with each other in the game?

People who make guides for mobage do that all the time.

Kanami needs to eat ice cream with Hähädeuceki. Karen doesn't have a dead mother that turn her super saiyan.

In the recent Sherlock Holmes event Yachiyo goes to Seisho as part of an exchange program.

Mahiru...

Attached: 1556219579201.png (1136x852, 1.43M)

Mahiru is such a chad. Can no one resist her seductions?

The show lost my interest very fast after episode 3. Then it had 1 good episode with banana. And a nice ending.
But overall a weak package that failed to deliver the promise of the early episodes.

Wakarimasu

But it's boring and pretentious.

生産 can also be used to mean manufacturing idols in the AKB48 sense (pumping out idols like consumer products).

Hikari's may have something to do with the fact that she's doing the game for the second time, ignoring banana's timeloop since she's technically doing it the first time inside each loop or the fact that she has only half the kirameki because she lost half during the first game. Hikari's cape was red during her first game

> boring
> pretentious
t. shonenshitter

Attached: Starlight_Kaoruko_smug.jpg (760x849, 77K)

I want Daiba Nana to lick my Dai Banana

Attached: 29332e266f73e9bae62b0daf3b11c2c4.jpg (2894x4093, 1.12M)

Frog here, her French is actually good desu.

> ywn have a junna gf
> ywn give her encouragement even as everyone else tells her to find to quit acting and find something practical
> ywn find her sleeping at her desk after an all-nighter and cover her with a blanket
> ywn hug and console her after she loses to someone again
> ywn awkwardly bump glasses as you try to kiss
> ywn

Attached: Starlight_jun_smile_megane.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

Your friend HZK is currently being bullied by my friend SZK.

Ca va. Her French is okay, but her accent is nil. Then again you can't expect to pick a random voice actor on Yokohama's streets and expect them to speak Molière's language.
Best written French I've seen so far would be Kaguya's manga, but I'm almost sure Aka got someone to write this for him.

Attached: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - c020 (v02) - p198 [mag] [PSY].png (824x1250, 252K)

brainlet here. I enjoyed the fun moment but I didnt really get the show. Please spoonfeed me.

Attached: D0Jf5qRWkAY6cDe.png (500x629, 413K)

The vagueness is part of the charm. The revues don't really make sense from a physical stand-point: there's no way a Giraffe built a giant stage underneath Seisho and can somehow control everything by himself, and yet it just werks. You just have to accept the blurring lines between the reality and the fantastic. I really don't think you'd benefit from having anything explained to you. When I watched this, I knew that I don't get it either but I love it.

Attached: Starlight_love_Karen.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

Yeah, I get a lot of the show isnt supposed to be taken literally but I still dont understand the last 2 episodes at all.

Attached: 1514334572438.png (335x358, 37K)

Not quite. The revues DO happen because characters will reference them later in the outside world. Anyway, unless you have very specific questions, and you like what you see, I suggest you just keep watching. Some things will become clearer with time.

Attached: nadeshiko_consider.png (516x565, 293K)

was this not just some dumb idol show

Banana is such a Chad

Attached: 1556607639779.png (993x471, 881K)

Everyone here's rolling for Phantom Nana right?

Attached: dem thighs.jpg (800x600, 396K)

oh it's worse than an idle show its an advertisement for gacha garbage, got it

You could try watching the show and forming your own opinion.

Attached: what_the_fuck_was_the_point_of_this.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

no thanks I don't support gachashit

Banana is a menace

Attached: 1556473080298.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

It's not like you're paying to watch it, but whatever.

user....I already indicated that I watched the whole thing and my specific question was what happened in the last 2 episodes...

Attached: 1488908148225.png (371x352, 98K)

Attached: rock_karen.jpg (826x1584, 149K)

Attached: 71323029_p1.png (2480x1795, 3.17M)

You know what sucks? We only got one doujin out of this series.

Attached: 003.jpg (1280x1833, 206K)

And no bananahandling of Junna. Quite a disappointment overall.

What show are my toji and revue friends watching this season?

C&T plus Senko-san. It's the least amount of shows I've watched in a season in a long time. At least Summer looks fun.

Her French is ok but her accent is hilarious.

Artists too dumb to understand the show

Karen thinks Avril Lavigne is death metal.

It's destiny shit. Only one person can become top star, and they steal everyone's glimmer in the process.
Hikari wanted to stop that from happening by sacrificing herself, confining herself on the Stage of Fate for eternity.
Then Bakaren saved her by showing her that a BUTAI SHOUJO can recover her glimmer as many times as she needs. Thus Hikari leave the stage after being defeated and everyone go on to Starlight together.

The giraffe understands.

No, user, Bakaren saved Hikari by way of ass-pulls. ASS-PULLS.

That's a weird way to spell ATASHI SAISEISAN. Though more seriously, it was foreshadowed when Hikari managed to recover some of her glimmer against senator Arm- Banana.

Mahiru...

Attached: IMG_20190430_024037.jpg (1574x1624, 125K)

Attached: IMG_20190425_043951.jpg (1907x1080, 147K)

Bananice.

>The app doesn’t play the giraffe ringtone when stamina recovers

Regarding Nana beating Maya, I've always seen it as an extraordinary burst of motivation on Nana's side that led to her surprising victory. But she's not the most stable butai which is why she eventually jobbed to Hikari and Bakaren. TENDOU Maya only lost in episode 10 because it was a tag team revue and Hikaren are THE soulmate pairing with interwoven history/motivation compared to MayaKuro.

Attached: 74201925_p2.jpg (1448x2048, 334K)

Did she want to turn the show into endless eight?

Attached: 2018_10_29_11.49.10.jpg (1920x1080, 773K)

Endless 7

Dumb Maya.

Maya says something to the effect of "so that's who you really are" after losing. Nana was just holding back up until then.

Attached: illust_74063204_20190419_031639.png (2039x2894, 2.59M)

I don't think it's who she really IS per se it's more of how she is when she's super motivated to do something. We see that overtime she becomes weaker since that drive doesn't last forever, hence me saying she's unstable.

All being said, I do think Nana is stronger than Claudine though.

I'm in love with the super cool Banana

Attached: 1555476964518.jpg (993x1059, 193K)

>We see that overtime she becomes weaker since that drive doesn't last forever, hence me saying she's unstable.
Nah, Hikaren is just that strong. The game establishes Karen as the strongest butai shoujo in Seisho at least.

Can someone mod Sekiro with a comprehensive mod that lets you compete in the revue as any character in the series and you fight all the characters.

Same combat essentially as sekiro except cute girls doing cute things.

Attached: 609ermtmx9m21.png (482x610, 385K)

Attached: 1549120420770.jpg (1748x2480, 894K)

If a cute girl asks me like that, I can't say no

I didn't even notice that

Hikari is obviously good. We can see this as far as episode 1 where MayaKuro was impressed and intrigued by her. Karen is the unorthodox butai (plus MC) which makes her THE strongest one.

I wish we got to see more of badass Claudine though, especially since she's established as the forever runner up. And I think the weakest butai is Mahiru, right? Or is it Futaba?

HONTOUNI GHOSTO WA

literally nothing interest me which is kind of depressing.

(GHOSTO WA)
ITA NO DESHO KA

Toji and Starlight in a row was a fluke. Spice didn't live up to them at all.

Have you seen the way Mahiru fight? She's not aiming for the cloak, she's aiming to completely reduce her opponent to bloody mess. Once it's done, it's trivial to simply rip the cloak from the pile of gore on the stage.

Futaba because she's a womanlet.

Mahiru gets stronger the more girlfriends she has.

>I wish we got to see more of badass Claudine though, especially since she's established as the forever runner up
That was one of my biggest gripes with the series. Other than when she beat Futaba, we only ever saw her fuck up, and yet she still remained second for most of the series and finished in the top four.

Bocchi.

Yeah it's like an entry level Ikuhara-esque show.

One is a more direct translation while the other sounds way more metal and raw.

While the show critiques the industry for being "artificial" but a key part of the theme is that the self-transformation that these characters go through are real. Deriving greater meaning from an otherwise pretty toxic system.

Season 2 with Siegfeld when?

Futaba's problem is more than just her height I feel. She's been made submissive to Kaoruko for so long that, in her own words to Claudine, she's never thought about playing anything but a supporting role until recently.

She's the most hardworking butai, from what I gathered. She keeps on losing to Maya but she never gives up. Her drive is always there. Unlike Mahiru who's been occupied with getting in Karen's pants, Futaba who's been unable to get her face off Kaoruko's pussy, Junna who lacks natural talent and a concrete motivation, Nana most of the time who deliberately wants to stay as the team Mom or gradually loses her shine/drive, Kaoruko who's way too lazy and reliant on her midget sexslave, and OG Karen who never found her drive until her autist UNMEI gf came.

Fruits Basket and Bocchi. Weak season.
At least there's Symphogear in the summer.

Relive made Kaoruko best Seisho girl by far. Prove me wrong.

It's so good. Easily my second favorite behind 星々の絆

Attached: 1538020113756.jpg (900x470, 92K)

Frontier is by far the worst school. Not gay enough, no immediate gimmick, no stand out character.

>why do a lot of girls sound non-anime-ish? I really like Banana's voice though
Same, hasn't banana's VA gotten another role in anime I really, really liked her voice acting. At least I wish I could find some music made by her or something.

Pretty forgettable. Would have been way better without the magic stuff, or whatever that was, and just be about competition in takarazuka.

Yeah I only saw one decent Revue Starlight doujin in C95, it's pretty gay but non-h tho
>Pic related

Attached: Revue doujin.jpg (497x703, 64K)

But Nana, you don't wear glasses!

Attached: 1536771016032.jpg (1000x1000, 167K)

RE:CREATE is fucking incredible but I wish Banana would sing a bit more on it

Nana yes!

I can't, i'm loving her so far.

Frontier has /ourgirl/

Attached: DtkWFcwU0AEuIEG.jpg (500x400, 52K)

dumb twitch slut

She's playing (bana)Nanami in the live action version of YagaKimi.

how did the anime sell?
what are the chances for a s2?

>Redbull
Not ourgirl.

It sold pretty well isn't it?

It's getting a mini anime already, so S2 is probable but likely several years away.

>***, 352 pt ** 1,408 pt
that was taken from an archive, not sure if it's old record

Hachigatsu no Cinderella

It sold an average of 5,024 BDs per volume
According to someanithing.com/8932.

That's good but I don't think it's enough

I love the show and haven't played the gacha at all retard
No one is forcing you to do both

Why are Mayafags so delusional. She is great but it's clear that Banana, Karen and Hikari are even better by the end.

Attached: illust_73955089_20190419_031724.jpg (479x540, 135K)

Maya is the best Maya never loses

Maya lost Claudine's love

Noo

Dumb frog

Claudine belongs to the top star, but so does Maya, so it's okay.

Attached: 1533668932645.jpg (3000x2280, 851K)

Smart

Attached: IMG_20190428_131701.jpg (550x365, 41K)

Karen is worst girl. No self-respecting Butai would want her.

Attached: Starlight_karen_no_no.jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

In the end who was the strongest butai shoujo? Karen or Hikari?

Attached: 1550832573530.png (208x295, 8K)

Are there any tier lists for the gacha 4 stars? Is Phantom Banana worth rolling for?

Why aren't we funding this

Should I watch this or Princess Tutu? Seem to be similar.

Phantom Banana is a great tank-killer and boss-killer, but she's already part of the regular banner so if you're willing to wait you could just roll for her during the rate-ups.

There's a tierlist of 4* over at revuestarlight.boom-app.wiki/entry/ranking but it's in nip language though

I haven't gotten around to watching it and honestly probably won't until I've cleared more of my backlog.

If she's perma then i'll wait for a rate-up. Is that what Kira fest is?

No.
Insulting.

Pretty much. The first one should be around a month for now, though it's possible it could come sooner so just stock up on your shekels.

She's so mean for bullying Haduki.

There'd be no point to Håduki's existence if she could not be bullied.

Your friend Hajuzuqi is a LOSER!

Attached: 1556289672645.png (2560x1440, 841K)

Goddess Hikari is at the top and Pirate Aruru is a requirement for any team serious about PvP.

Wew lad

>Bakaren
>Worst girl

Sir, don't talk shit about my girlfriend's girlfriend, please.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-121929.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

She was best girl since the fucking anime.

Tutu is an actual good anime, not a weak ad for gachashit.

mabushi...

I watched it. Even tried the mobage to continue the story but once I noticed it was going to be an autobattle simulator I dropped it like a hot potato.

I'm glad I don't shut my brain off the moment I see the word gacha. I would have missed out on some fun shows that way.

Nothing wrong with being an ad for gacha, that's just how video games are funded nowadays.

As an ad, it's pretty terrible. I watched it before EN was released and I did not know there was even a mobage until someone brought it up on a Starlight thread.

Attached: Starlight_karen_eh_nani_sore.jpg (1920x1080, 551K)

Starlight was fun~

Attached: 1529775021377.jpg (558x530, 74K)

Attached: 1553170445088.png (757x950, 143K)

I miss Hiyoyon so much.

Attached: 1529684646561.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Hateful smile.

Attached: 1555512093078.jpg (767x824, 96K)

What was the point of this shot?

Attached: Starlight_jun_lips.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Banana juice

Kanami sure gets around.

Attached: 1556251682670.png (512x512, 292K)

Turnabout is fair play.

Attached: 1540563127658.jpg (1173x1200, 221K)

Best newcomer

Attached: Ichie_Otonashi_School_Uniform.png (173x500, 90K)

I haven't watched the OVAs, are they worth it if the only characters I care about are Karen and Junna?

Junna just stands in a hallway

Karen appears in all three.

Your life is not worth living.

Any idea as to when the BD version of the anime will be up on Nyaa? There's only one version up right and now people are criticizing it in the comments.

Objectively wrong.

Attached: 2019-04-24 03.45.02.jpg (794x1286, 178K)

I HATE HER

SLUT

I LOVE HER. Man I got really lucky in the gacha. I got both her and TENDOU MAYA Sun general edition.

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-025213.jpg (2160x1080, 1.06M)

God I want her to CHOKE ME

God I want to CHOKE HER

Attached: tomo_subarashi_french.jpg (1440x1080, 743K)

You could just take any raws you wanted and put subs onto them.

I was under the impression that the BD changed some things and that you can't just slap TV subs on the BD version. It was one of the complaints for the BD that's up on Nyaa.

Only if you use Moozzi2's encode from what I can tell.
There might be timing issues, but those can you usually fix easily by yourself. It's not like they added new scenes or anything.

Who is this girl. She's not in the mobage either, is she?

Her name is Karen.

No she is the main character from Toji no Miko, a totally unrelated anime. I noticed most fans of Toji are also fans of Starlight, likely because of the all female cast of both shows.
People like to compare the two shows because their two main characters (Kanami + Hiyori / Karen + Hikari) have similar character tropes

You didn't watch the live streams with the ads in them then.

But the last anime I watched on Yea Forums‘s recommendation was Happy Sugar Life and I disliked it so I’m cautious now.

> streaming

Attached: starlight_jun_angry.png (463x463, 277K)

bakaretard

Where the hentai at?

>Happy Sugar Life
You're clearly too new if you can't immediately tell a show like that is shit from the start.

Right here
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73399854

dumb

It was a modern masterpiece though.

Happy Sugar Life is the worst anime I attempted to watch in all of 2018, period.

Revue Starlight is one of the best anime of last year but the fans are retarded, as with anything that has an all-girl cast

>when the sexy one said THIS IS TENDOU MAYA
You may be surprised to know that her name is TENDOU MAYA.

Nice fucked up font rendering user.

thanks for letting us know you're a special snowflake who is above everyone else

Attached: 74350477_p2.png (1024x768, 414K)

>Relive shows that even Maya can get tired of Claudine making everything into a competition

Attached: best mom.jpg (1280x761, 220K)

Yes, good thing Yachiyo will steal Claudine away.

StarlightSubs are hard at work on it user!

Did everyone enjoy #2 Transition?

Attached: yakumo.webm (720x405, 1.11M)

They didn't even finish subbing the show.

But they will with the BDs, any day now!

That's good to hear.

Attached: starlight_claudine_genki_well.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

How would you know? Are you part of the group, or are you just hoping wishfully.

What, are you saying you don't believe in them? They said they would do it, so they must be nearly finished by now!

Silly nerd.

We need Doujins stat

start drawing

I like that a retort made specifically for Claudine has becom her main catchphrase

Top Dorks

Attached: 01.png (723x1023, 753K)

Kacchan's work is so sick.

>Moozzi2
yuck

Attached: 02.png (723x1023, 972K)

Attached: 03.png (723x1023, 635K)

youtu.be/jGWFDZ33UCU

Attached: 04.png (723x1023, 864K)

>Is her accent supposed to be a kyoto accent?

Yes. I melt whenever I hear a woman speak in Kyoto.

youtu.be/f4OxMULhatE?t=17

Maho-nee is queen IRL. Fuck y'all for ignoring this.

>seiyuufaggotry

Attached: lala-mexicon oh no.jpg (798x1080, 168K)

More than I expected to from what I heard of it. Suzu was as cute as expected, Koharu was less of a "top star" and more of a "polite autist," and Hisame was a bitch who needed her throat slit by Nana or maybe Junna. Yakumo-sensei was still the best though. Her look of smug self-satisfaction, her badass gymnastics, her boots. They made great villains and were great singers. Hope their version of Star Divine gets subbed one day.

Attached: [SMC-Subs] Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight ーThe LIVEー #2 Transition (BD 1080p FLAC) [2241DC1E].m (1912x1080, 169K)

>Suzu was as cute as expected
Her facial expressions give me life.

Attached: happy suzu.jpg (1912x1080, 285K)

New Mai Hime series when?

Attached: HorrorMovieNight.jpg (960x720, 168K)

Koharu didn't seem autistic to me at all. She wasn't obsessed or insensitive or reserved to an unusual degree. She was even able to read Maya's true intentions.

Maya is so cool.

Not soon enough my friend.

Attached: ShizNat25.gif (306x320, 55K)

She's hiding her own fear though, which just shows how much of a bottom Claudine is that Maya would even use her fear to mask her own. I like to imagine they cuddled afterwards under the pretense that Maya was comforting Claudine and not herself too.

She is weak and easily crushed by the true top star.

Attached: MayaKuro arm wrestling.webm (480x250, 1.46M)

Aiba Aina is/was an actual wrestler, of course she'd win. AiAi vs Okda when desu.

She needs a comeback to joshi wrestling again. She should move to the US and join AEW roster when calls it quits.

Okada is a lucky man.

If she debuted on AEW I'd mark out pretty fucking hard. Would love to see what her actual finisher was.

She was smart enough to know what Maya was doing, but unaware enough to not understand it was a secret and casually revealed it to Claudine. She also responded to sarcasm earnestly and only showed emotion when told she wouldn't be the lead. Not saying she's literally autistic, but she not quite all there. Unless you wanna say she was just fucking with them, but it didn't sound like it.

I just got Christine Junna in the event lottery. What a cutie. She's not that amazing in terms of gameplay but she's useful enough.

You should try Boku no Pico, it's a great anime

I read her as straightforward and guileless but not as noncomprehending.
>but unaware enough to not understand it was a secret and casually revealed it to Claudine
Pretty sure she did so specifically to fuck with Maya and she only spilled the beans once they were on the same side rather than when it could have disrupted the situation.
>responded to sarcasm earnestly
When did this happen?

>Pretty sure she did so specifically to fuck with Maya and she only spilled the beans once they were on the same side rather than when it could have disrupted the situation.
She only spilled the beans when the question came up. If she didn't know it was a secret in the first place, there was no point to stating it any other time.
>When did this happen?
Claudine's sarcastic "The genius Seiran sure is strong, isn't she?" line. She quite formally thanks her. I suppose you could make the argument that was sarcasm on her part, but she's always formal so it's hard to tell. It comes down to how you interpret her character, I suppose.

>when the question came up
But Claudine asked Maya. Koharu was the one who jumped in, seeing an opportunity to embarrass her and taking it.
>Claudine's sarcastic "The genius Seiran sure is strong, isn't she?" line
How's that sarcastic? Sardonic, maybe, but Koharu IS strong and Claudine is actually seeing that as she fights her.
I just don't think she's interested in what she sees as pettiness until they all join forces and open up and she takes the opportunity to embarrass Maya.