Monogatari

Why this series is still going?

Bat > Snail > Cat > Bird > Monkey > Math > Spook > Doll > Bee > Crab > Snake

Attached: Monogatari - Shinobu.jpg (1920x1200, 107K)

Bat > Snail > Monkey > Birb/Bee > Doll > Spook > Math > Cat > Crab > Snake

Bat > Snail > Math > Monkey > Bee > Snake > Bird > Spook > Cat > Crab

Teenage bat > Bee > Monkey > Adult snail > Adult Bat > Crab > Cat > Doll > Snake > Lolis are shit

Monkey>Snail>Bat>Crab>Cat>Doll>Spook>Bee>Bird>Math>Snake

pleb filter working as intended

if you don't love nadeko then you literally didn't get the monogatari series

If you love Nadeko you are human garbage.

Attached: 1424653768580.jpg (1784x1744, 248K)

>Why this series is still going?
It's too weird, kids born when Bake first aired will be the same age that I was when it did.

Attached: how-to-watch-the-monogatari-series-in-order.jpg (816x459, 98K)

>best characterization
>deeply flawed yet very human motives
>cutest design and voice
>best openings
>only character who doesn't fall for kaiki's tricks
>only girl who doesn't accept araragi being a manwhore

Crabfags are fucking seething

Crab > Spooky = Bat(s) > Snail = Monkey > Bee >> Doll >> Cat > Bird > Math > Crutches >>> Snake

Attached: 1540996510942.jpg (480x480, 29K)

reddit

Bat > Snail > Math > Doll > Crab > Cat > Bee > Bird > Spook > Snake > Monkey

Crabfags should be euthanized.

t. shit taste

Attached: Screenshot (73).png (1366x768, 529K)

>Bat
>Snail.
>Doll
Pedo bait and undead abominations.

>Cat.
Literally not a actual person.

>Bird.
Incest bait.

>Monkey.
Dike.

>Spook.
Evil.

>Crab.
Abusive girlfriend.

>Snake.
Spoiled bitch.

Highly questionable taste.
Kaiki > Snake > Snail > Phoenix > Doll > Vampire > rest aren't worth to think about a hierarchy

>Snail.
What the fuck is appealing about her personality?

What isn't?

It's almost like you've only watched 4 episodes or something.

Attached: rN3qjkC.jpg (3840x2400, 743K)

Best way to sum it up would be calling her the shows onee-chan.
Except she's also a cute loli.

She’s cute and funny
But really her interactions with Arararagi are the best

Nothing. But there also isn´t anything appealing about her. She exists as pedo bait, and little else.

I´ve seen the entire show, you dingass.

>But really her interactions with Arararagi are the best
That´s fair, I guess.

literally my nigger of taste
>seething
don't though

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Koimonogatari_06_(1920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[98FA4A17].mkv_snapshot_15.10_[2017.01.29_13.0 (1920x1080, 191K)

even though it's milked to hell and back i never grow tired of it somehow as it seems endlessly ripe for it somehow

as opposed to the bullshit cinematic universes fad which i was already sick of before it started

I've been trying to work out a system for rating to break it down into slightly more quantifiable elements. So far my rough breakdown is Depth, Development, Design, Presence, and Chemistry (with Araragi in particular). In the end, though, you still have to decide what's more important to you if you want to rate them in a single order.

Do you choose your girls with your brain or you heart? Or perhaps simply with your eyes? What's important to you when choosing?

This is the list I gave, but it tends to be more than a little flexible with exact placement. Frankly tier lists work out much better than trying to be absolute about it.

Snake is a good character and a flaming dumpster fire of a person.
>she is cute
The real one seething here would be snake herself.

what's the best order to watch this series?

HERE'S NADEKO taking over.

Attached: yande.re 103950 bakemonogatari jpeg_artifacts school_swimsuit sengoku_nadeko skirt_lift swimsuits wa (990x1383, 268K)

>i can only like characters who are sane and well-adjusted people

So Yea Forums, why is Snail so often voted #2? Does she have universal charm that a lot of the other girls don't have, but not quite that something that puts her at the top of your list? She's best for me, but a lot of lists start x>snail.

Attached: 102.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

let's leave that shinobu is best girl

Attached: lyh82glqzxs11.png (1280x720, 721K)

Airing order

Bake -> Kizu -> Nise -> Neko (Black) -> Second Season -> Hana -> Tsuki -> Owari S1 -> Koyomi -> Owari S2 -> Zoku Owari

Snail is not very divisive.
Most people like her a good amount.
Not best, but second or third place.
At the same time peoples best girl diverges dramatically, so while nobody can agree on best girl, they can all agree snail is really good.

Spook > Crab > Bat > Math > Cat > Bee > Snake > Bird > Monkey > Doll

Good taste

>snake
>not absolute last
Sorry but you're wrong

Grill > Snake > Bat > Monkey > Doll > Bird > Math > Crab > Thick Snail > Cat > Bee > Spook

Gaen > Gaen > Tadatsuru > Yozuru > Oshino > Cutter > Kaiki > Drama > Episode > Kiss-shot

Ha! I revel in being an the personification of a dumpster.

You greatly underestimate my distain for Bird, Monkey and Doll

How many times did they drop you on your head?

Attached: yande.re 283213 bakemonogatari monochrome monster sengoku_nadeko watanabe_akio.jpg (2870x3749, 1.15M)

>Spook in the first place

I see there are not many of us here, men of culture.

Attached: 443434.png (620x351, 210K)

>men of culture
Yes, all Ougifags are men of culture, high culture too like mud huts and aids.

>I'm a massive edgelord

let's draw bat

Attached: my bat.png (877x818, 42K)

Why do you hate Spook? She is cute. I like the bat too.

He said Snake is a good character though. Take those snake dicks out of your eyes.

>implying psychopathic spoiled brat should not be in last place
No times?

Attached: 1426885060557.jpg (1366x768, 199K)

>liking a realistic and dumb teenager makes you an edgelord
Curse-induced temporary insanity isn't as big of a deal as you think.

Attached: Otorimonogatari_Eng.jpg (1502x2048, 328K)

I'm not gonna argue with someone that either didn't watch the show or doesn't have the capacity to analyze and understand it.
I mean, I'm not surprised, it's to be expected plenty of morons watch this.

Sorry but...snake is the best girl.

Attached: naive snake.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Are you going to argue that snake is capable of empathy?
This I would like to see.

let's all draw bat

Attached: my bat.png (877x818, 46K)

Snail > all

Attached: 1526369656592.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Airing order, but skip Kuro Neko because everything important you could infer from previous parts already, so it is boring af, and watch Kizu after the Season 2 ending so you are in the mood for more Monogatari instead of wanting it to end at that 10/10 ending.

Watch Kizu after Bake, then the rest in airing order.

Yes, but it does not come up oftenly in the show.
How many of the girls get into a situation where their empathy matters or plays any role?
It somewhat rare at least, because it's a show about Araragi worrying about and helping people.
I can't really remember many scenes where any of the girls were acting emphatically, and Nadeko is certainly naive and has a warped understanding of some things; a lot of things.

someone threw a crab at hungrybox

Attached: 5.png (450x450, 136K)

All the fucking time.
Monkey was willing to cut of her arm.
Crab spent the start of neko white worrying about cat and looking for her all over the place.
There are plenty of instance where the girls show actual moral fiber.
There are none for snake.
Because snake is a shit.

Crab > Cat > Spook > Math > MILF Bat > Snake > Monkey > Doll > Bird > Snail > Bee

Attached: senjou.png (1625x1080, 2.2M)

Novel order. Airing order is only for if you watched it as it aired.

Because it's a fantastic series

any order you want, knock yourself out

Bat must always be at the top of the list. Everything after is up for debate but #1 must be bat as she is clearly the best and canonically wins after crab dies of old age

Because the series can't end until Math gets the happy ending she deserves.

Attached: D2E7NfpU8AIj_dr.jpg:orig.jpg (1456x2048, 500K)

Reading the manga.

>canonically wins
As if Araragi has good taste.
If he did he would not be able to stop himself from smashing this.

Attached: 13543765.png (1278x718, 1.07M)

Money.
Bat > Monkey > Bird > everyone else

Attached: Shinobu_cutest_feet.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Crab is hotter than monkey and he can fuck her any time he wants. Bat doesnt care who he fools around with since she knows he actually belongs to her.

no. monkey > crab > all the rest

What is the most reddit season of this show?

>bony, flat ass crab is hotter than monkey
user I would call you gay but even homosexuals have better taste in ass than you.

Attached: 1223234438.png (1280x719, 1.19M)

I wouldn't call it universal charm, but she's always enjoyable to have around. On the flip side, she doesn't take any risks that might make her offensive to some, but have a huge best girl moment for others.

I guess you're somewhat right. Monkey has a way better ass, a bit better hips/waist, but worse boobs.Overall youre right that she's hotter i suppose

She is cute and grows up to be overall attractive. She has the personality where you always feel comfortable being yourself around her

I doubt that Shinobu doesn't care, but she's literally happier than she was even capable of imagining before she met Araragi so it's easy for her to shrug off.

>I doubt that Shinobu doesn't care
It's honestly hard to tell. Considering how long she's lived i could easily see that these relationships to her seem like not much more than a childhood crush. But like you said, either way her positive emotions so significantly out weight the negative it's easy to discount them. I regularly think about rewatching the series just for shinobu and then i remember how little of it she is actually in.

Nailed the first 4.

Attached: large.jpg (500x474, 38K)

The real question is, how much more anime adaptations will we get before they stop making it?

She spent about 6 months being very jealous of Araragi's other relationships before mellowing out about it. I don't think it's completely gone away. She probably just resolved herself to be better to Araragi after the deal with Seishirou.

If this series doesn't end with Math marrying either Araragi or me then I will pin Nisio to a wall with crab legs then bludgeon him to death with his own books.

Attached: IMG_20190427_114924.jpg (1456x2048, 550K)

Neither of those will happen, but math still deserves a happy ending. Nisio might go for the cute ending in which math ends up with someone exactly like Araragi but always gets angry whenever someone dares to make the comparison.

Attached: D2ReXBOU4AUjbxf.jpg:orig.jpg (600x800, 104K)

>worse boobs
bigger doesnt equal better, if it did catfags would be justified in their choice
also monkey has the best body in all departments

Attached: 1544790723741.jpg (1135x1618, 344K)

thats a cute summer outfit

Attached: IMG_20190426_014941.jpg (1456x2048, 517K)

I need more monkey pics for my collection user.
I have been lax in getting them for the past yer or so.

Attached: 1555394242980.jpg (820x511, 91K)

I'm ashamed to say I have been to. They just dont come out very frequently.

Attached: Dzt0XUjW0AMZzjR.jpg (652x990, 112K)

I try to post new monkey pics in monkey, monogatari and tomboy threads

Attached: DCgW3KPV0AAs2Yi.jpg (661x811, 80K)

At one point I had all of what I considers quality monkey art online.
Now I don't and feel very ambivalent about it.

Attached: 1555393910451.jpg (585x828, 66K)

make a some threads on /c/ and post your collection over time. You might find some gems you've missed

Attached: Anime-Monogatari-(Series)-Kanbaru-Suruga-2687962.jpg (1819x1252, 544K)

>Neither of those will happen
Yeah, I know. The crabfaggotry is too strong for Araragi to end up getting with anyone else, especially considering Musubi - no matter how much I would prefer it otherwise. And obviously I'm not waking up as a fictional Japanese man any time soon. I just wish things were different.

>math ends up with someone exactly like Araragi
That would just be too sad desu. It would only further cement her sheer attachment to him whilst driving home the tragic nature of her life.

Ive never tried making a thread but I have looked a bunch of times and there never seems to be one.

Attached: odoatt4v22l21.jpg (1506x1434, 281K)

I haven't made one in so long its not even in the popular archives.
It's the best place on Yea Forums to share your collection so others can find good pics. well since /rs/ died. Just think, you'll be helping future monkeyfags.

the meta in /c/ right now seems to be to slowly bump your thread to keep it alive.

Attached: 4372077.jpg (1052x744, 573K)

It's really unlikely Math will get a straight up "she finally got completely over it" ending. The best bet (outside of no ending) is some ironic but still happy ending.

Attached: D2RZtvsVYAE6_rP.jpg:orig.jpg (1465x2400, 362K)

Ill try that tomorrow then.

Money. When anything starts to make a lit of money, you know it is going to deteriorate. Money unironically corrupts everything.

solution: stop charging people to be alive

But the writing kept getting better and better through Final Season. Besides trotting out crab because he feels obligated to, that is.

Shinocat.

Attached: 74375551_p10.jpg (1377x979, 343K)