Is the dragon ball series worth watching?

Is the dragon ball series worth watching?

Attached: tumblr_njh7ouk9IT1r72ht7o1_500.gif (500x376, 400K)

Attached: tumblr_mjqahq3KP41r72ht7o1_500.gif (500x379, 202K)

Yea

When did toei redraw it? it's clearly still cel... didn't the pig come later too?
Was this from a film? where's the redone shot from?

Also yeah. especially the start of DB, it's a fantastic show.

Enter CHADren.

Attached: 1556496439954.jpg (735x987, 65K)

oh no no no

Attached: UKFhxtZ.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

It's a movie

OP is from a movie.

why did he make bulma so hot at like 13 years old?

Attached: Bulma.jpg (600x979, 106K)

Yes. It has a lot of charm and holds up quite well. Doesn't reach the highs of dbz but it is mostly immunute to its most annoying flaws.

It's hardly that bad looking

Realism.

Thanks
Is it the first one or is it a flashback from the later ones?

No. Read it.

I watched everything(except GT) last spring. I had only watched parts of some DB and DBZ arcs 10+ years ago on TV and decided to watch it because of some dbfz hype. It's actually pretty decent. I did some skipping though (like the most episodes with only goku in db, garlic and other shit filler in dbz etc). I think regular ass dragonball is the best in the franchise. It has some legitimately funny moments, some fun lewd and fights with some actual choreography. DBZ is kind of fun but has some crap filler and buu saga as a whole is pretty bad except maybe the Vegeta stuff. Super is really mediocre but is palatable with the sunken cost effect that hits at this point.

Definitely.
Blue is best character

Yea, stop after cell or buu though and watch the old movies with Broly and Janemba but after that let it go. The creators will not let is die and keep going with DBS and it has become shit

Cheers
in 2015 I went and watched all the tv cel dragon ball ( super didn't come out yet and by the time I finished it was in the first episodes).
It was damn good. This show is fire, the stories are really fresh, the music is sweet, and the style and art are pretty great.

Yes. It's not all about fighting and screaming even later in Z. Don't expect a good fanbase though.

Yes, the original Dragonball anime is fantastic, then watch Kai to avoid the filler and the faulconer score.

why did they stop making feminine characters?

Attached: 74c2a81493b7111045cd4a7b504b3549.jpg (738x1081, 156K)

Attached: Master Roshi goes to Silent Hill.jpg (590x559, 30K)

Puffy vulva.

Goku's butt is cuter

Attached: 1554382492558.png (800x600, 555K)

Attached: Pan stand.gif (480x360, 3.71M)

Nah. If it wasn't because of my nostalgia, I wouldn't stand it.

based

I’ve always liked Toriyama’s character designs, even if he recycles a lot

This is me but only with DBZ, og DB still holds up. Havent seen gt since then

I watched DB and most of Z last year and stopped at the end of the Cell arc because it felt like a good temporary stopping point, but now I can't muster the desire to continue. Is the Buu stuff worth watching?

only for mr satan

The Buu Saga is literally better than the first half of Super so yes its worth watching.

Buu Saga is the only thing that competes with the best of DB

I remember when I was 6 years old there was a group sleepover and a girl flashed all of us like that and I was angry because I was at a girls have cooties stage

What is the point of this scene?

Well you were in the right, girls do have cooties

this. then watch it after

Attached: 1492142164548.gif (500x375, 2M)

Fuck yes!

no
that's not saying much

Yup. It's better than anything that follows after because it doesn't spend three episodes on characters just standing there powering up.

Yes, original is peak shonen.

No.