Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan

Previous thread:
youtu.be/CKkUWmni4pE

Attached: Armin_Arlert.png (1074x1074, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nvp3DV0veeY
youtube.com/watch?v=fnhKnu3idjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM
youtube.com/watch?v=bVH1ojp28oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AOTY

Why didn't Karl Shinzou his Sasegeyo to using the Founding Titan's power to give Eldians Wings of Freedom so that they could make a Great Escape, shoot forth like a Crimson Bow and Arrow, and ascend from this Beautiful but Cruel World like Red Swans?

Attached: 1552924320111.jpg (382x394, 54K)

Reminder that RE is the only acceptable pairing due to its sheer intrinsic kino value

Attached: 1555098726896.jpg (1280x1109, 505K)

How to spot an anime only thread:
>uses "Attack on Titan" on the title thread
>Links it to previous thread
>doesnt use a meme catchphrase
>Uses Cuckmin as the image of the thread

So what?

based

Attached: 117.jpg (900x808, 148K)

>the way the OST changes as zeke arrives
KINO
BASED

good job Frodo

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Soon

Attached: f8e7195d30224b1cae8d37e9d67b0232fb54d785_00.jpg (512x512, 45K)

>shipping skronkmin with a literal chad

Attached: wild_west.jpg (1280x788, 398K)

Summoning the anti-shippingfag

Attached: based ship.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

>Eren starts massacring the Marleyans
>pic related gets zoomed in
>this plays
youtu.be/Nvp3DV0veeY [Open]

Attached: 739788B3-FCD0-4FB0-B131-0BBA97943B7B.jpg (640x850, 422K)

Should I read the manga or watch the anime? Watched only the anime before. Waiting for new episodes has become unbearable.

MangaChads, leave this filthy secondaries thread.

based noaryr poster

Attached: EBC8895A-4FA3-401C-B088-F39CC13FECA9.jpg (811x622, 170K)

>Cucked by CHADraki
L U L

Erenfags are pedos

I want to lick Historia's dirty feet

Attached: file.png (738x738, 653K)

What's the point in shipping? Do you not desire the woman yourself?
Never understood gay people.

YHfags are the pedophiles because she is really old

Attached: RE.png (1600x900, 1.66M)

This.

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

>Historia was a virgin before she became que-

youtube.com/watch?v=fnhKnu3idjQ

>Do you not desire the woman yourself?
They are fictional

manga
Start from ch 51

Even if you would desire the woman yourself she isn't real and will never be with you.

>filename
>ip
kek

Based and Historia’s feet-pilled
Based Reiner domestically abusing his wife

Attached: 1921.jpg (2308x1828, 2.3M)

Everything is fictional to me. Some things are just more percievable than other things.

Skronkmin is pretty enough to pass as a girl.

Attached: based.png (616x616, 429K)

Is this thread for shipping? Just found a russian page with over 500 pics of EH, coming!

Attached: erehisu.jpg (510x700, 147K)

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Really, SnK?

This is why I only ship M/M and F/M because then I can’t insert as any of them and have brief moments where I realise I’m not them and get sad from realising Im cucked.

That artist even draws Eren like a girl
what website?

I made a collage for those who have been asking what the 4th pic means.
It continues the blood-drop imagery from the previous OP and ED.
I just don't understand why Carla is holding Zeke here, maybe because he has the royal blood?

Attached: OP-ED-connections.jpg (3216x4632, 1.94M)

OH MY GOOOOOOD

What I meant is the canon tho, he was Historia's body double.

Attached: wxkE0Ov1soce99o1_1280.png (900x631, 84K)

>Best OP
Jiyui no Tsubasa

>Best ED
Akatsuki no Requiem

This is indisputable fact and cannot be proven wrong

I also mean the canon. Isayama can't keep getting away with this shit, Armin is a girl in all respects but genitals (which I am not even sure myself).
We need to send someone to check.

>I just don't understand why Carla is holding Zeke here, maybe because he has the royal blood?
What?

Great Escape is 20/10

Not really, feminine men exist.

Attached: 71c11ae025f923b615b645952aeda4bd.jpg (800x446, 189K)

Gay

Erenfags self inserting as the MC think they will fuck a fictional character

Oh, and I forgot to add that the five-petal flowers somehow resemble the embroidered flowers on the drapes from Eren's dream in Episode 1. Does anybody have a screenshot with them?

Eren is for Historia, this has nothing to do with me.

Hello, I'm here. Kill yourselves shippers.

>ED 4
>Foot steps then the blood drops
>ED 5
>Boot steps at the same time the blood drops
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

LM soon.

Attached: 69253936_p1.jpg (853x1125, 372K)

The baby Carla holds, his hair isn't black like Eren's.

This, when I first saw Armin i could immediately tell he was a guy.

Attached: [anti-raws]Shingeki no Kyojin ep.01[BDRemux] 05526.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Funnily enough, I know this can happen, and the possible retardition makes me laugh even.

CHADraki is a weird way of saying "Unprofessional biased EMfag" though. All he does doesn't do Mikasa any justice.

Attached: ByLn_KwyeCU.jpg (667x900, 183K)

This is Eren.

Hansi will SURVIVE

Attached: Momji.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Nope.

Best OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM
Best ED:
youtube.com/watch?v=bVH1ojp28oI

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

>3 Jeans
Lazy animators

Based, season 2 ending is god-tier and most fitting for the series.

>That artist even draws Eren like a girl
As if it's bad.
Worth noticing that canonically Eren also has a very feminine face.

Attached: wBdjPW4K4sk.jpg (540x653, 74K)

Well, I'd say the embroidered flowers really look like the stylized versions of the 'real' ones. Five petals, little triangles near the centre.

Agree on the best OP, but best ED is defs youtube.com/watch?v=bVH1ojp28oI

Eren is the superior trap.

Attached: 1461281163755.jpg (900x720, 204K)

Another based user

If the booted person isn't Historia herself (but older) it probably means that they are running after her (because of her blood?).

Can someone explain to a brainlet why all those Christian references/symbolism on this anime?

Attached: 57585111.png (750x750, 369K)

True. He looks uncanilly similar to Frieda in a lot of panels

Attached: 1AD7046D-9C92-45B3-B1CC-D97935D8D85A.jpg (640x532, 174K)

Jiyuu no Tsubasa was the best song for snk op. Facts.
The last op feels so underwhelming compared to it.

And another one - literally eren with long hair and extra eyelashes

Attached: 48C1B6D2-8CB2-4A82-A8C7-350E0A053ABD.jpg (640x332, 136K)

Romance is not a bad thing. If they were afraid of the gay part he should have made Eren a girl and Lyner his romance part. As for Mikasa, instead of all that Nicollo soap opera he should have been a prince from Hizuru and the romance interest for Mikasa, do you really think Mikasa has been a good character without romance? A new character being like Zuko to her would have been way, way, WAY more interesting. Like I understand this is not a romance manga, but you cant have characters being plants and having no role for so long. I understand puritanism is what is stopping Isayama for actually giving Mikasa a good man. I really liked the idea of the Hizuru Prince

Attached: One.jpg (728x1055, 121K)

Somebody post that 'Eren Lesbiana' collage.

Historia's child was created by an immaculate conception through the PATHS. Hans, Loev and Farmer will be the Three Wise Men for this Eldian Messiah.

Christian symbolism? Not much. Other historical symbolism (especially mil)? Yes.

ngl, i really hope that his feminine face turns out to be evidence that he's a homo.

Canonically he looks like Grisha though. Also, he impregnated Historia.

Armin is more feminine and he isn’t homo so I doubt that would be an indicator. Why do you want Eren to be a homo?

I wish anime onlys come and save snk threads from their missery

What Christian references? The only thing I can think about is Rod saying "we call that God" while showing Eren with his arms like he is in a cross, but that's it, and wasn't much.

He’s only stated to “look a bit more like” Grisha now: He has still mostly inherited his mother’s looks

>Why do you want Eren to be a homo?
Ymircuck is afraid.

So spoilers today

>a guy
Isayama will give Mikasa a nice wife (Louise) because homosexual couples aren't allowed in Hizuru.

Attached: dude....jpg (308x405, 56K)

Very unlikely

Oh and btw, any Christian symbolism in anime, like this, or any other, it's simply because it is exotic for nips.

Satan knows his stuff.

just because he did it doesn't mean he enjoyed it

i just think it'd be neat to have a mainstream anime protagonist that's properly gay. also i'm one of the REposters

Magic 8 ball says very doubtful

Straight sex is fun, more so when is with his Historia

Attached: Best and canon ship.jpg (624x624, 57K)

>you starting to like father
>eren now is a leader of a rebellion just like grisha
>muh royal blood girl with blond hair who wear similar clothing too
>kill an entire family and steal their titan
>be AT shifters
>wifes almost become a breeding factory
>both historia and dina cried when eren and grisha defend them
>grisha had zeke at 19,eren is 19 and historia is pregnant

Attached: 1554796636184.jpg (2208x1596, 2.25M)

Spoilers never appear out of thin air. Everytime, there are a lot of attention whores who try to create hype with some ambiguous phrases (just like Isayama desu). And they aren't appeared yet.

Well still better than the shit she is doing in the manga.

>straight sex is more fun
you say that, but it's pretty much a fact that men know how to pleasure other men more than women do

>it probably means that they are running after her
Hango and manlet confirmed for reaching the farm in 117.

>just because he did it doesn't mean he enjoyed it
I see this cope from the future

Is Armin... wearing a bra?

i wanna worship mikasa's size 11 feet and abs.

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

Let them dream user. Also funny how homo posters are the first ones to be "heterophobics" or whatever.

If you mean it’s for representation then I don’t think Eren, a character who is hated/seen as a “bad guy” by many is in your favour, kek. I do like RE though - I doubt it’s a big deal for someone to be homosexual in this universe (or at least for Eldians) so it wouldn’t be out of the blue for Isayama to make Eren one. But either way, I don’t see RE having a conventional, loving relationship. A tragic one, yes. But it would most likely be one-sided if it were to happen as well.

No user, thats Historia. If you are still not sure I can post more EH fanart

Attached: EHhands.jpg (540x1080, 253K)

This, homosexuality is god tier

What is your guys obsession with this Hizuru prince idea? I fail to see how some discount shoujo plot would do anything to improve Mikasa's character. Are you just looking for an easy self insert? How would this character be anything like Zuko?

eh they did one time on one of those gook sites, caught pretty much everyone off guard

Stop posting that gay shit, Armin should is too pure for Eren.

Vagina is the only place created by nature to put a dick in without any inherently bad consequences for both sides.

Learning how to please one another is part of the fun.

oh, i know it's unreasonable for the two to have a proper relationship, but that doesn't stop my imagination and my dick

Attached: 1556481745954.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

haha that would b-be pretty gross, w-wouldn't it?

We know, Annie
RE are pure and disease-free
Based fellow homoposter

Well, Eren doesn't have black hair, so I have no idea what you're talking about. The only time he has black hair is in the manga, but these are scenes from the anime.

>Eren has lost nearly every true 1v1 fight he has ever been in
>Almost all his victories require someone else saving him when about to lose, significant support from allies from the start, or following somebody else's plan against a foe with a disadvantage
>Normies still consider him a premiere threat and are talking about how everyone is insane for thinking they can beat him in the current arc, and how he is totally about to solo three more shifters and get their powers too

Why? He's strong but nowhere near top tier and the manga has clearly established he is basically not allowed to win fights on his own.

Dont worry, the only person Eren will ever fuck is Historia. Your Armin will remain pure!

Attached: canon ship.png (1000x927, 860K)

The point is, the Hizuru ekranoplane wasn't shown for nothing. It's kinda obvious some part of the cast will leave Paradis on this aircraft. When it appeared first time, anons have been discussing who exactly those characters will be.

A baby's hair darkens as it grows. t. was blonde as a kid

>posting EAr yet again
You’re confusing me, user. Why do you continue to post this faggotry while contradicting yourself in your statement?

I'm not talking about diseases. The colonic microbiota are really agressive (bad for a dick) and a colon itself are easily traumatized.

I just want Eren to be happy. He's the guy suffering the most because has to fight the whole world alone.

Eren and historia child won the genetic lottery

Attached: 1547028236471.jpg (2289x2289, 655K)

why does the monkey titan wants to kill the recon squad.
also why berhtlotd and reiner allied with him

This time he has a strongest battle titan of all 9 and probably a plot 'fighting for his wife and child' support. But I still believe that Eren won't win this fight alone and Zeke will give him succour.

Watch him get btfo once more only for zeke/mikasa/armin/annie to save him and make it possible for him to kill his foe.

And normies will proclaim he won once more and is unstoppable.

>Are you just looking for an easy self insert
I would have to be japanese for that, and how does the manga benefit Mikasa in any way now? Mikasa actually interacting with a new character Zuko-like would have been better than this shit, nothing wrong to see Mikasa grow as a character because 104th adds nothing to her anymore. Plus we could also get a cool scenario with Hizuru

Attached: chi.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Monkey Titan unironically thinks he saves the unborn children of this soldiers from living in this horrific world.

>assuming we're talking about anal
i prefer to go roman/greek-style with my gay sex tyvm

The flying boat was brought to the island for the purpose of observing the rumbling tests, it's more likely it will be used for a similar purpose during the rumbling or the big final battle rather than an escape pod.

We're not going to get a Hizuru arc or anything like that, there's no time for it.

HE IS HERO AND GOD AND JESUS

Attached: 1555939255607.jpg (800x800, 116K)

Action fights, suicide charges, series plottwist, and manga title drop all in one season. Goddamn kino AOTY

Mmm I may have to look for better fanarts. The fanarts I am posting are about Historia and Eren, the canon ship.

Attached: cuteandcomfy....jpg (763x1080, 296K)

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

I'M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!

Attached: 1554526252933.jpg (2256x1080, 913K)

>plot 'fighting for his wife and child' support
Strongest will
>Zeke will give him succour
Best big brother

Because Eren is now the "big evil guy" and not the hero who needs support. Why do you think Isayama gave him the warhammer?

Is it true the only confirmation YmirHisu ever got was a german interview with the anime director where he gave an ambiguous reply about Ymir loving her romantically that /u/fag the translator misrepresented?

They are easily capable of regenerating, user. It’ll be fine

>let Mike get devoured slowly and makes a joke about him now being able to talk
>jokes about turning the SC into chunks of meat, and enjoys it
>literally a JRPG villain who wants to genocide his race out of a delusion of "saving them"
>PTSD ridden from a comment a janitor told him when he was a kid
He's a lunatic

Attached: 1550926560429.png (1297x760, 631K)

>eren has lost nearly every true 1v1 fight
Not really. Eren has fucked up reiner hard. He only lost to Annie because she had more experience. He only “lost” to warhammer because it’s powers were unknown

So it would be a cute and small ragetard boy with blond hair or a tall and moscular honest (the bad kind) brown haired girl?

The problem with Mikasa is that she is a shoujo character without the romance part. I don't even know if Isayama will have time to develop the Hizuru part, but a prince from Hizuru actually being nice with Mikasa would have been cool as fuck

Attached: Zuko Mai.png (333x250, 104K)

Quads confirmed. Ereh deserves happiness

Attached: 1502577451878.gif (500x281, 562K)

>manga title drop
Who did it better?

Attached: tittledropping.jpg (2952x1600, 1.85M)

Narratively speaking this is the case, but some people still cannot see this.

I know Armin and Eren used to be childhood friends, but this is going too far.

But RE have already adopted a cute small blonde honest boy and have a biological brown haired ragetard daughter

Attached: CF2F2CDC-8E07-4893-9F65-27BDC16ABCA1.jpg (1600x2000, 233K)

Spoilers when

>womanlet

He's not alone

Attached: Historia_Reiss_character_image_%28850%29.png (350x350, 158K)

Snk because Eren's titan didn't have a name until that point

When will we see them again?

Attached: 19642A5C-894F-4BE2-A35C-59080A865FC3.png (400x364, 151K)

Based and familypiled

Attached: family_time.jpg (1200x630, 206K)

Attached: 2019-04-05_203727.png (940x252, 33K)

>Mikasa, I...

Attached: DE4D3D9D-9494-4728-BDC8-89BC29725150.jpg (415x751, 26K)

who said that? jean literally hinted that he's gay for Eren and AruAni evidence isn't even that major so far, mostly got far-fetched from Hitch's mocking.

>He only “lost” to warhammer because it’s powers were unknown
Based. I doubt any of the shifters besides maybe Armin could fight the warhammer like Eren did.

Attached: 0103-021.jpg (1067x1600, 508K)

I think it will be a blonde girl with Erens face.

Why are they so perfect together, bros? Can you imagine how much better of a character shitkasa would be without her Ereh attachment issues and instead went for her Lost Girl?

Attached: 0BC3D2B1-74F0-452F-B86D-62DF6CE8FCC2.jpg (593x592, 72K)

Hoboren is so based. God I miss him

>MAfag and REfag with those filenames
I guess this explain everything
>Everything is gay
That will not change Eren fucked Historia though

>Hizuru prince
EHfag just trying hard to remove Mikasa from possible Eren's love interests, nothing new. They force JM and LM too, and YH and FarH is forced by EMfags with goal to remove Historia.
There is only two ships EH and EM, and every other ship is smokescreen and false flag for these two.

when?

Attached: D5P6HsbU8AAd8Mc.jpg (875x1200, 156K)