Killing Bites

Just watched this show and it was one of the most fun I've had watching something in recent memory. I'm left craving for more.
How's the manga? Should I start over from the beginning or skip over to where the anime ended?

Also, why did they never explain the title? What does it mean?

Attached: 1525649323325.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

No one ever worked out what the title meant.

Attached: oshie-chan_friend_stalker.jpg (853x480, 115K)

Show never really explained what Killing Bites is.

you can pick up the manga where the anime ends so from chapter 30 onward, the anime was really faithfull, even better, so you won't miss anything. Once you're done remember that when the raws come out we usually have a thread, see you there

Attached: Killingbites.gif (500x280, 2.55M)

Did she deserve it? You know who.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x222, 3.58M)

Of course

I can't self insert as the mc. Fuck this show. Where is my isekai at?

A FUCKING CROW

>Also, why did they never explain the title? What does it mean?
The season with the best anime lineup wins. Winter 2018 can't be beaten.

That is profoundly disturbing.

'Deserved' is the wrong word. One of the themes of the show is, decisions have consequences. Youko made a lot of REALLY bad decisions. She got the consequences.

>Also, why did they never explain the title? What does it mean?
The one with the sharpest fangs... gets BTFO. Every time. And loses to rabbits and dogs. That's what Killing Bites is.

Manga is good. Have to wait for the next volume to drop before we get more translations though

Maybe not understanding the title is what Killing Bites is.

What he said.

The individual chapters are being serialized in the anthology magazine Heroes. When there are six or seven of them they're collected and published in a manga. We should get the next one, which will probably conclude the current story arc and set things up for the third one, in June or July. The scans will appear soon after that. The problem is, they'll be in Japanese, and KB has burned out at least two translators or more being converted into English. God knows who is going to do it now.

Ratels are disturbing

Attached: images.jpg (299x169, 8K)

Does this announcer have any lewds?

The current arc is already over

Attached: 1554538637887.jpg (411x425, 58K)

Isn't that a preview page? Still need to see the end of the fight with Nodoka

Attached: x42.png (2048x1456, 2.21M)

Attached: 1548329352213.jpg (431x411, 84K)

No, but alas, that's what Killing Bites is.

We haven't seen the conclusion. We don't know if Nodoka is alive (probably not) or if there is any hope for Taz (PLEASE, GOD!!!). And there should be a chapter after the current previews showing exactly what Shidou has been up to with all this. That Hitomi lives is good to know, but it's not the whole story.

Can't remember, did Ratel ever actually kill someone with a bite?

Cheesecake from the closing credits of the anime. But has been noted tie and time again, the lack of KB hentai is really frustrating.

The one with the biggest tits wins, that's what killing bites is.

That would be Megatherium, though. I wonder what her measurements are...

No she didn't. Can't wait for her revenge.

Attached: 1536639411721.jpg (6400x4580, 2.27M)