Majikoi

What's your favorite route?
and i dont just mean girl just sequence of events, of course girl plays apart but overall
it took me a while to get into another route after her's because it felt like cheating, especailly with how hearbroken she was every time. i know most people do not like her but she will always have a special place in my heart!

Attached: 8dPuw5r.png (812x636, 879K)

any route you can be abused by sister

this has been on my list of hentai games to play for a long time now, tried playing it a couple years back but only got 30min into it.
i heard it's a long game but should I give it another shot? i felt like the beginning was kind of weak because you already have best girl (girl in OP pic) trying to suck your dick from the very start of the game.
when does it pick up?

So is this a hentai game?
Is it good?

Benkei's route was by far the best one.

>Majikoi
>Hentai game
What the hell are you guys on about. Majikoi is a wholesome hot-blooded action VN.

hermit

you press space to read walls of text and there's sex scenes, so it's a hentai game.
calling them """"visual novels"""" and saying that you """read""" them instead of play them is something newfag zoomers do to pretend like they're doing more than just having a wank to anime pictures with a story.

Momoyo is probably my favourite overall, it was my first route and got me hooked into the series.

Azumi's route was my favorite, since it was the longest one chronologically and it was nice to actually try hard to get the girl.

Attached: Ositari.Azumi.jpg (1020x765, 446K)

Main route.
All the other route where blatantly considered secondary without even a proper ending cause usually they would end in something "this situation will be solved in the main route when you'll play it".
The secondary girls where really disregarded in this game.

i played the game back when Miyako, the guys and the main routes where still not translated.

no way i could get into this now.

Friendly reminder Tsubame is fucking dog shit. Anyone that likes her should also step in front of a bus.

>using space
>not enter
pleb

Attached: 0579 Dec. 16 21.17.jpg (1040x806, 182K)

Wanko is objectively the best route out of the 5 main heroines, her route was what essentially set the game apart from all others for me. Specially because genki types like her were never really to my liking, and at the beginning i didn't really care about Wanko, so i played Mayucchi and Miyako first because they seemed more my type. But it was Wanko's route that kept me stuck to the screen, made me cry and made her my favorite girl.

this

Attached: hermit crabs.jpg (500x383, 147K)

I have to say Benkei. I liked how the relation with Yamato grew slowly and naturally.

Attached: Best boy.jpg (961x2694, 551K)

I was about to post this exact image. You are my brother.

Attached: culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

The 2 other maids never ever.

Attached: 1532722355206.jpg (800x600, 77K)

Please remember that all heroines are 18 years old or more, and that Kawakami water is NOT sake.

Attached: guishen_129602002_EV_051_04_00.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Attached: 1552740922502.jpg (800x600, 69K)

I played these years back when they were stuck in translation hell. I remember Majikoi was mostly done except Miyako/Agave extra routes, and Majikoi S was being handled by someone else. I played a bit of S for more of it, but only did Loli and Margaret's routes. I didn't like how the boys of the Kazama family were seemingly brushed aside as minor characters, because I really liked the "group of friends" aspect of it.

Is S worth going back to? How does it live up to the original overall? I did finish off the original when it finally got finished translated, but even now that was some years back.

Monshiro and Kokoro's routes are pretty good, Margit's route is pretty much a nukige route and is the best fap, Tsubame's gets the most action scenes and but is that good compared to the rest.
The short side-routes are all pretty cute, and Koyuki gets some pretty cute romantic scenes in the alternate timeline route (though she is not the main focus of the route, like most people expected).

Overall it's a step down from the original but there are some decent routes, A-1 and A-2 are worth checking out.

>Koyuki gets some pretty cute romantic scenes in the alternate timeline route
What do you mean? I didn't see any.

Attached: 1479493087071.png (800x600, 465K)

Koyuki isn't a focus at all until the after part, it's not like she's overshadowed or anything but she's not a heroine at all until after the big battle.

Agave, there really is no other choice.
Ensemble routes are almost always superior.

Lee is probably the comfiest character I can think of, shame about the TL's aside, I just really want a pleasant onee-san type.
Maids are fine too.

Attached: kawakami-a_vol37a.jpg (450x1065, 114K)

Played A1 for Benkei
Fell in love with Azumi. Seriously