Is this supposed to be a boy?

Is this supposed to be a boy?

Attached: A43EF1F2-4911-48D1-8D46-69E275527A60.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsumino.com/Book/Info/11789/goreinu-x-pitou-x-gon-san-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's an insect

It's a feminine insect

It's a feminine insect

that's nerferu peetoe

it's an ant (male)

that's a cute bug

Yes

Attached: 1521087459272.png (1165x941, 1.25M)

Pitou's sex was probably intended to be ambiguous, or ended up bring reconned that way instead of being male.
The anime clearly makes Pitou out to be a girl.

Yes, and his cock is huge

You guys do realize that nen can turn yourself in the ideal version of yourself, Pitou personality leaning towards a female persona would make her a female by the power of nen, so she's canonically a female with a vagina that could reproduce at will.
>b-but only the King can reproduce!
Go fucking read Greed Island again, and read it all, with nen you can even ger pregnant, hell, you can eve force people to get pregnant, HELL, you can make guys get pregnant, that's the power of nen, case closed, Pitou is a girl.

This. Pitou was mainly ambiguous early on but progressively became more feminine over time even in the manga.

ants are not people they are insects

And you are a moron but without nen that's not going to change, but Pitou is a creature that can control nen at will, nen that could change your sex, make you have babies, resurrect people, and even control your soul to possess other people and live forever, that's how nen works and you can't negate that unless you are a moron.

Shut the fuck up faggot

don't mind me; best character passing through

Attached: Bloster0.jpg (800x450, 68K)

Pitou is best girl, people are just jealous their favorite isn't as good as her.

Attached: Neferpitou (70).jpg (1080x1920, 286K)

No she's a girl and is my wife

Attached: 0c60b5536df4f703275f04717a23a43d.png (1000x1000, 891K)

create a female design based on a traditionally female sub-species. animate female mannerisms, cast a female voice actor to perform a female voice with female character writing and cadence.
>call it a boy
>aRe TrApS gAy?

It is a girl (female), you doubt me just go watch around ep 115. Theres a scene where she is protecting the blind go player and gon someone says she looks like a mother cat.
Also before ep 120 theres a scene where the girl with yellow hat says she is going to be the next queen, and not the next king. So it is obviously you have male and female ants.

Kinda pointless anyway because suppose some female you find barely attractive says she actually has XY chromossome, would you be turned off? Of course not because what matters is the phenotype.

no

Attached: Ch304_profile.png (542x549, 225K)

She did not know Nen at birth. Therefore, she has a single gender.

Xe is a transperson.

Exactly the reason why her appareance change to a more feminine shape after she learns nen, Togashi is such a fucking genius, now is confirmed.

Oh yeah. I remember that one.
tsumino.com/Book/Info/11789/goreinu-x-pitou-x-gon-san-

it's supposed to be sprayed with ant killer

Pitou is a good girl

Attached: 14334765676.png (443x329, 203K)

Yes

Attached: Pitou.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

A boy with boobs

It's togashi's self insert. A gay tranny catgirl, to be exact.

Why is this series chunk full of homos? Is that what attracts such a deranged fanbase?

But that pronoun isn't used to refer to a transperson.

Attached: 16664915_p0.jpg (763x1000, 403K)

HxH was always about sexual deviants.

Cute

/our queen/

Attached: 44156085_p9.jpg (1500x1365, 111K)

back to discord

What competition is there? The only other female I even remember is Palm.

A hermaphrodite with sexhair.

regardless, my dick is going in its butt

barbed cat cock with carapace like shaft

Attached: jump character book.jpg (319x480, 126K)

with that logic every nen user is a girl

This gave me a good laugh