Act-age

Do you like it?

Attached: 001.png (600x942, 748K)

I will like it when K***** adapts it

scanlators dropped Act-Age because kyou kai was too busy with his boyfriend izn to handle anymore series

Yes, probably the best series running Jump right now.

No.

Why do you like it? I couldn't understand any appeal. It was kind of pissing me off how method acting was being looked upon with the utmost awe despite being a known thing, and that director that recruited the MC seemed like a VERY annoying character right off the bat

Chiyoko saved this manga.

God bless my masked angel.

I'm too lazy to catch up with it. If there was a download of all the chapters together it'd make my life easier.

I like her eyes

Yonagi being a ridiculously good method actor despite having no real experience was what had people in awe. The fun is watching her be a borderline non-functional turbo autist and struggle to make her raw ability actually useful, then see the contrast when it actually pays off and she does some really cool shit in between her dork fits.

One of the only few series worth reading in Jump.

No. Because it is the shittier version of The star.

Attached: 48589.jpg (394x600, 86K)

I missed the Friday chapter thread >that setup

Attached: rxn_shock_Beelzebub_nene_chiaki_ch197_p9_crop.png (400x510, 78K)

If the next arc is as good as the double casting arc in Glass Mask, it might top Galactic Railroad.

Best kyoani anime in the making.

>it might top Galactic Railroad.
top the worst arc that almost made people drop it?

Why is this a thing? Shueisha would never let KyoAni get near to any of their shit.

I fucking love the art.

Man I fear for the threads once this get popular

Attached: 1555167201067.jpg (345x300, 13K)

This, Kinema Citrus adapted MIA well.

KloverWorks

The uniform looks familiar

Attached: 51Fi9HPC38L.jpg (304x500, 38K)

The only gripe I had with it was how rused Death Island is because of the axe threat, When it passed the threat suddenly Galactic Railroad has so much build up and all of it pays off brilliantly

I hope when KyoAni adapts ACT AGE they cut Galactic Railroad entirely, or better yet replace it with original content. Was such a waste of chapters - fujo bait not focused on the only reason why people read the manga: Yanagi. In addition it was telegraphed and predictable and dealing with the most uninteresting topic so far.

I don't believe this is an actual opinion shared by more than 5 people

Attached: lies.jpg (217x326, 18K)

>kyoanus ass-licking
>hating Galactic Railroad arc
>mispelling Yonagi as Yanagi
weak bait, try harder buddy