Shingeki no Kyojin

Best Girl just made her anime debut. Manga Spoilers soon, I hope...

Attached: 1556482518729.png (396x559, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=shingeki_no_kyojin
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj64I2fuTsI
nhentai.net/g/246504/
youtube.com/watch?v=J0RH_xdu8JM
nhentai.net/g/204734/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gabi will kill Shitren

Who restored the hype?

The OP and ED killed the hype

>hype
Where?

HYPE IS DEAD

The OP. I didn't even consider watching it before I saw the OP. That shit is fucking amazing, I almost forgot how amazing snk is.

How can you kill the hype if there was no hype to begin with?

The anime just has the same effect as a chapter coming out, anyone with interest in the series stops buy and then we get a bunch of ips.
It's not "hype", and hype is a cancer word.

It's the sakuga, this first episode has more sakuga then the entire season of anime currently airing.
sakugabooru.com/post?tags=shingeki_no_kyojin

Before going to Marley

Attached: 1545919118084.png (1280x720, 1.23M)

>muh red eyes

CHAPTER 117 SPOILERS!

Attached: 117-38.png (305x370, 163K)

Attached: 1544262896168.png (1037x1108, 611K)

Did you draw this yourself?

When will this be Animated?

Attached: PieckPlump.png (541x427, 261K)

PARTY ROCKERS

Attached: T.gif (500x281, 1.09M)

in 2021

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1533259611533.jpg (430x323, 31K)

OPM did it better

titan fluid

Chapter title is:
You just lost the game

I dropped the manga sometime last year I think. Jesus it fucking runs off a cliff. I watch all the poor hyped suckers and you can already see the building of delusions and excuses (started last season). The self deluded shilling is going to get really bad as this season goes on.

Reiner

these months are gonna be awful with all the anime onlies pouring in

Are you joking? We are far worse.

When's the next chapter out? Next week?

based witt

Are you kidding me? I am gonna enjoy thoroughly spoiling the secondaries that watch Araki's fanfiction.

Double the cancer, here they are already

Cant wait to see him, i hope they wont ruin him

Attached: D5O-ZgRU4AEUUFH.jpg (500x707, 53K)

Don't think it's possible to be worse than regular /snk/. I welcome their companionship since it beats being stuck around the same 30 mentally ill anons every thread who discuss the same narrow topics over and over.

Fair, i just dont want them to spam retarded things on the manga chapter threads.

Eren going holocaust mode.

To be fair the anime is better than the manga in every way

Believe in based Araki to deliver heart-warming EM moments.

The monkey titan is Grisha's son and Eren's half brother.

I rabu Piku.
Reminder that the anime is sub-Berserk 2016 garbage for subhumans.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (520x319, 168K)

Well, writing fanfiction is the only thing he can do at this point.

>approved by Isayama

Based

I'm up to date mate

fuck anime niggers

>Sasha dies and when Eren finds out he laughs out loud
>the thing in eren's basement is a photograph of his father with another woman
>most of the survey corp dies

The only time "hype" get restored is whenever a new manga chapter drops.

>marketing speak
Why would he, who doesn't even own his own manga, be allowed to speak out against the cashcow adaptation? Use your brain, animenigger. Why would Isayama revisit the relationship between Hnasi and the journos in a chapter that releases alongside the manga where the characters never meet?

Attached: pii champagne.png (211x376, 44K)

Pii will restore the hype tomorrow and be the sole salvation for WIT's trainwreck.

Attached: pii cat.jpg (569x615, 56K)

I still can't believe he kill off /ourmanlet/

>Eren gets eaten by Reiner but then Eren takes control of Reiner's body through PATHS
All according to keikaku

Attached: 1555306434339.jpg (564x708, 63K)

>then the entire season of anime currently airing.
Kimetsu no Yaiba exists. They're both dominant.

Jokes on you, I only sorta have the show on in the background. I don't really know who any of the characters are by name, just by how they look.

The two zipperheads are the worst characters in the series.

>We're gonna get the best part of the series soon
>It's probably going to be shortened to fill 3 episodes, MAYBE 4
>Then we'll get the exposition in a full episode at best
>Then the show will cover the shitty timeskip

Can't wait for the season to go to shit early on.

Oooh spoilers tomorrow then?

No, he's alive and has a badass face scar now. Didn't you know that levi was explosion proof?

Attached: 1510349364389.jpg (764x1080, 135K)

>Implying it overrules the manga which will always be canon.

Hopefully, brother. Pii will salvage these threads with her beauty and charm, and deliver us from the animenigger hordes.

Attached: perfect pieck.jpg (1141x700, 71K)

>Then the show will cover the shitty timeskip
Bullshit, I'll end at the ocean like that user predicted when that chapter dropped. Maybe a teaser of the warriors after that.

>characters mention that he should have ruptured organs and internal bleeding nd no way he can survive the explosion
this literally means 100% chance of survival. Isayama is a hack fraud

Ahem you gigantic faggot. Whatever the studio wants to do with the anime, they have to ask its creator if it's ok to change or add stuff.

Also, the anime is advertising the manga, you nigger.

KnY is criminally under people's radar for some reason

>get blown up
>left out in the sun for several minutes
>bleeding out
>currently being dragged through a river

HUMANITY'S STRONGEST

Isayama will be forced to comply with the publisher, brainlet, he doesn't solely own his manga. You are telling me Isayama purposefully introduced anime original plotholes and contradicts events in the current arc? He probably signed off on the sole fact that they could make changes so e can get back to binging GOT and capeshit,
>the anime is advertising the manga
Which is exactly wh

Attached: doublekasa.png (1008x1520, 1.59M)

>characters mention
one character did, as part of an obvious lie

why is there an ep 50 now?

???

My point is that there's 0 chance manlet could survive an explosion at point blank that ripped another man in half, but he still will because he's a popular character.

I still hope Araki is not as autistic as the EMfags want him to be.

>subs say Armin ArLELt
why
this is like Kalura Yeager all over again.

Attached: arshart.png (461x366, 82K)

Thanks, always looking forward to updates on our best girl

Attached: pieck!.gif (560x560, 59K)

>the most well animated shot in the episode is either leviwank or mankasa's ass descending onto eren's face
you tell me.

Attached: mankasa.png (500x584, 206K)

Who is the other woman who looks like Hisu? I want to be spoiled.

Attached: 1556477842825.jpg (1365x4632, 936K)

CUTE ragetard

Attached: Eren.png (897x439, 645K)

It's the beginning episode of the new season...S3 part 2...

What's some other stuff with the concept of AoT?

The qt Dina.

that's Eren in disguise, he has to sneak into the titans village (it's a gigantic city) by dressing his titan like a woman

Grisha's former wife

Me

Are you serious, they don't ask him permission for everything they charge, not even most Western adaptions work that way. You clearly know nothing about the entertainment industry.

Grisha Yeager's first wife, and the mom of his first son. She has royal blood too, like Historia

Attached: hi_hello.jpg (853x480, 45K)

This is only 30% untrue.

Best possible explanation

see my earlier post then promptly neck yourself for being a dyke

Attached: 1668436592235.gif (300x281, 1.88M)

Her aunt

The an*me was a mistake.

Attached: GODsayama.jpg (374x561, 43K)

I can't Wait to 2022 for HISU baby.

Royals tend to love yeagerchads

Forgot PUNISHED MANLET

Attached: lebiscar.jpg (737x619, 80K)

The original version was even smaller.

implying it was actually Isayama who drew all those buildings and not his assistants

This actually caught me off guard. All I ever saw from Ch.86 was shoddy line art. This refined painting reminded me that Marley is indeed something more than a white environment.

Attached: Marley first look.png (1276x643, 755K)

why the fuck are they spoiling the entire arc in the opening ?

Was that entire first 10 minutes in the forest filler?

Is there really that much content in the retaking of maria? What do we have like 8 episodes for part 2 of season 3?

Because it's one 10 episodes

Attached: D5QFIxdXoAE-e6M.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Read the manga anime only nigger

Attached: 547546.jpg (1028x822, 609K)

desu i always thought marley was a little lackluster as an environment in the manga, but that kind of design and drawing has never been isayama's strong suite. i'm definitely looking forward to seeing how they handle the total change of environment in the show, if that shot is anything to go by it looks like they'll do it justice

it wasn’t filler.

Spoilers when?

i REALLY want wit to not fuck up grishas backstory. if
>it was you... Dina...
is done well i could easily cry

What type of style is Marley Military even suppose to be? Some of their uniforms look like WW1 era Italy but then they have some weird stahlhelm looking helmet.

I have full faith in Eren's VA.

you, me and everyone knows that.....
they will fuck up

I was under the impression that Marley was a desert

I honestly don't know how they can. It's going to take 4 episodes just to get to chapter 79 and then at that point we're pretty much already halfway through the season.

Attached: uguu.jpg (164x168, 16K)

kind of a generic amalgamation of ww1 styles, the boots and helmets are very german inspired but the rest isn't specific enough to really place.

WHY THEY FUCK WON'T YOU JUST FUCKING CALL IT "ATTACK ON TITAN ALREADY"

WHY IS THIS THE ONE ANIME YOU REFUSE TO USE THE ENGLISH NAME

snk sounds better

I'M CRYING MISSING MY LOVER!!
I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!!

Attached: 1554526252933.jpg (2256x1080, 913K)

>Why they fuck
Because Eren and Historia loved each other. That's why they fucked and had a child.

Attached: 1551514946527.png (427x507, 307K)

ADVANCING EOTENA

Why can't you call it by its actual name?

BECAUSE WE'RE SPEAKING ENGLISH

DO YOU CALL ONE PIECE "ワンピース"

>WHY IS THIS THE ONE ANIME YOU REFUSE TO USE THE ENGLISH NAME
Is it really? Think about it, there are never really any English words in anime title names unless they're proper nouns which would be the same in Japanese anyway. The one exception is Boku no Hero Academia which just translates to My Hero Academia, a small difference. Amirite?

Yo no need to yell man it's not that serious

That's right, we have to call it Attack of Eotans from now on.

Gabi's going to kill the Night King.

Unironically i kek'd

Watch Araki turn Pieck into a Male

Based in the extreme, waifufags could leave for good.

Unironically based

can't wait until the anime only's see levis death. going to be pure kino

One Piece is literally called One Piece you retarded sperg

Based CHADraki

Gabi? this clown? the one that got bitten by a horse? she's not gonna do shit

Attached: GabiBite.jpg (305x442, 78K)

I wouldn't even mind. Boy Pii would be extremely cute.

Fucking loved how the opening incorporated all the hints from the previous OPs/EDs

>she's not gonna do shit

Attached: 1543150301760.jpg (437x613, 96K)

jeanbo's revenge for killing sasha

People said that before she killed Sasha. Never underestimate the Gabo.

Based madlad

how many more episodes until we get pic related, anons?

Attached: sas4f1as16sdf.jpg (408x589, 81K)

>picture of black men who own black air force 1s

Why does Gabo wear such lewd clothing?

Attached: Thottie.jpg (667x1023, 154K)

End of episode 4

like 3 or 4 maybe idk

>lewd clothing
That's not lewd or even indecent. It's just her undergarments.

I CALL NARUTO AS NARUTO YOU FAGGOT

Gross you pedo pervert

>don't even know any of the characters names except eren, arlett and mikasa
>only watch for action sequences by based wit
imagine reading or watching this mess for the story

Attached: 1528732282327.jpg (474x473, 12K)

id wager $100 they use
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gj64I2fuTsI
for the music leading into this scene

i don't see how you could have been watching this for so long and not have learned what's going on just through osmosis

It could be worse, we could be watching GoT.

the story is literally just too high IQ for you to get it

See? This is not lewd clothing, it's undergarments. I love the middle panel by the way, she looks so amazed.

Attached: 1547897254560.jpg (1067x1600, 581K)

God, I want to be in bed with Gabi.

they've been trying to plug some hole for like 6 years now because muh humanity. wasn't there a war for some girl's virginity last year and that little angry black-haired guy's faction won?

also literally everyone is a titan so it's basically battlestar galatica the animation.

Fucking pedo creep

Be gone degenerate.

"Attack on Titan" is the author's chosen translation, even though it's not particularly accurate. Same thing with "Full Metal Alchemist".

>wasn't there a war for some girl's virginity last year and that little angry black-haired guy's faction won?
Unexpectedly based.

Attached: 1556438550935.jpg (700x624, 67K)

Attached: jazzdisgust.png (406x409, 650K)

high IQ post
but unironically

Attached: 1550289922166.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>Grim Reminder 2 may get adapted in your lifetime
can't wait lads

Calm down, Falco.

There's no need to be upset.

Attached: 1538514596494.jpg (1718x1535, 382K)

>00:46
That part in particular will probably be there somehow

If there is one scene they absolutely cannot fuck up it's that. It is the peak of the series.

Attached: 1550231566768.jpg (612x609, 89K)

That's a vile picture.

CG building and audience

checked

why isnt that horse pieck

The horse is normal size, gabi is small

Horses aren't that ugly desu

the reminder itself isn't as critical as that, it's the build from first showing eren to the handshake that has to be pitch perfect for the tension and the release to all work.

i wish i had a small gab

Based though bluepilled.

They could fuck it up if they don't use YouSeeBigGirl for the score and if Willy's VA isn't good. Other than that, yeah, it's a pretty sure bet for GOAT scene.
What were the reactions here like when it happened in the manga? I stopped reading at some point a couple years ago around the part where you see Hobo Eren sneak into the internement zone and I didn't keep up with the new chapters as they came out until catching up with everything about two months ago.

Attached: I just want a good view.jpg (394x424, 53K)

>Everyday, every single day this manlet just come near me and stay there looking at me like that

Attached: a9a8dfb7-9e64-45f4-8129-7c6d9ecdf0e6.jpg (933x605, 125K)

It was beautiful, because there were so many deniers that thought eren wouldn't do it and when it happened you had them seething AND one of the best moments in Manga history.

These two fuck casually just to blow off some steam. But after years of it, they've now developed feelings for each other that go beyond that of simple friendship with benefits.
You will see.

They pluged that hole back in 2016, we're fighting against the Italian Empire now, while simultaneously Eren is pulling a beer hall pusht.

Attached: 1554867491968.png (1061x591, 665K)

She's ugly in both forms, her death will be swift
perfection

Kek that also caught my attention
I don't know but I like those little details

Attached: nakatsustyle.png (1280x658, 940K)

Editor-san got BTFO'd

kek were they moralfags? Sounds glorious. I'm also pissed I missed "I've always hated you" and takbir floch when they happened.

Attached: TAKBIR.jpg (204x384, 69K)

degeneratefags are scum.

Wait....marley is italy? I alwais tought it was a german empire.

Begone normalfaggot

Will Kaji deliver Chadren's Stoic mood that he had during the Marley arc?

>OP is shit, full of spoilers and sequences that are about to happen with no symbolism.
>Only redeemable thing is qt Historia sporting her beautyful braid.

>Ending is a stupid nostalgiafest about muh 104th training corps

I expected nothing, yet it disappointed me. Also, Araki clearly has a boner for Mikasa. And this will screw up everything, I'm sure about that.

Eldia is Germany.

anime only here, who the fuck is the monkey guy dont spoil me much

mare is italian for sea, names like nicolo, ect. it's not 1:1 but he seems to at least draw from italian for the naming scheme.

>anime only here
Liar liar pants on fire, you tried too hard.

He's the hero of the story

Marley seems to be an amalgamation of different European poweres as they were at the start of the 20th century, but the "Italian" influence, as it were, seems to be the most prominent.

Attached: 1556513146119.jpg (933x605, 240K)

So is Levi dead or what

>I missed "I've always hated you"
That kinda came out of nowhere and not many people here care about Mikasa. I still thought it was fucking hilarious though. 112 is still my favorite chapter this arc by a large margin.

>kek were they moralfags?
The faggyest. They insisted that eren was only bluffing, that it was all an act to make reiner comply. Even when the chapter droped they refused to see the truth, saying shit like "THE SURVEY CORE EVACUATED THE BUILDING, NOBODY DIED" "THATS NOT WILLY, THAT'S JUST A RAG DOLL" "THIS IS ALL JUST PART OF WILLYS PERFORMANCE, EREN IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF THE ENEMY OF THE WORLD SO THEY CAN UNITE WITH PARIDIS AGAINST JUST LIKE IN CODE GEASS, ANY SECOND THE SC WILL SWOOP IN TO ""KILL"" EREN AND WORLD PEACE WILL BE ACHIEVED"

I dont have it myself but somebody made a big collage of the Reminder Deniers and their butthurt.

he’s obviously not dead. why else would hange insist on floch and co to not make sure he is dead, AND jump in the river with him.

Reminder they also thought eren had stored Falco and Reiner inside of his titan neck.
How far some people will go to deny seeing what is true.

>EREN IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF THE ENEMY OF THE WORLD SO THEY CAN UNITE WITH PARIDIS AGAINST JUST LIKE IN CODE GEASS, ANY SECOND THE SC WILL SWOOP IN TO ""KILL"" EREN AND WORLD PEACE WILL BE ACHIEVED"
Some people still unironically support this, though.
For some reason, they can't believe that Eren would try a genocide.

It wasn't a genocide, it was a terrorist attack?

Attached: 1520346985463.png (1000x2989, 2.57M)

Look, I'm not a fujo and EAr shit was annoying, but Araki, dear Araki, stop FUCKING REMOVING INTERACTIONS JUST BECAUSE IT MAKES YOUR BLANDKASA LOOK BAD, FUCKING ACCEPT ALREADY THAT ISAYAMA DISLIKE EM, HE DOESN'T LIKE IT, IT'S SHIT, BORING
>WAAA WAAAH WAAA EHFAG
FUCK OFF, I RATHER CHOOSE NOARYR DIRECTING THE OPENING WITH REINER BUTT-FUCKING EREN AND KRUGER BUTT-FUCKING GRISHA THAT ALL THIS MANKASA WANKING. ARAKI, ACCEPT THAT ISAYAMA CREATED MANKASA 50 YEARS AGO BECAUSE HE WANTED A MAIN HEROINE TO GRAB THOSE GIRLS WITH AUTISM INTEREST, TO EVERYTIME SHE APPEAR, THEY WOULD SAY "SEE GIRLS WITH AUTISM CAN BE FUNNY AND I TOTALLY LOOK LIKE MIKASA XD WHY WOULD I IMPROVE MY PERSONALITY I LOVE MIKASA FOR GIVING ME FALSE HOPES! XDDD *spam Mikasa's anus Araki personally spent 1 month drawing over and over* SHE WAS CREATED FOR THAT, STOP PRETENDING SHE IS MORE THAN THAT, STOP ADDING "EREH!!", STOP INSERTING ALL THE NEW FRAMES YOU CAN OF MIKASA, IT WON'T CHANGE NOTHING, SHE GOT KEKED BY ARMIN OVER AND OVER, STOP PRETENDING THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, STOP PRETENING THIS PIECE OF SHIT OF CHARACTER IS THE BEST, STOP DEDICATING MORE BUDGET TO HER FUCKING ANUS THAN FUCKING COLOSSAL TITAN, SAME WITH THE OTHER MIKASAFAGS FROM THE LIVE ACTIONS, EVERY SINGLE PROJECT THEY HAVE FREEDOM THEY WANK THIS FUCKING BORING CHARACTER (hahah Mikasa totally has an harem XD).
WAKE UP, WAKE UP, EM WONT HAPPEN, MIKASA IS IRRELEVANT AND ISAYAMA SAID EM A SHIT OVER AND OVER. MIKASAFAGS PLEASE, ACCEPT THAT

Attached: AnothermomentArakidoesntwantyoutosee.png (888x582, 621K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO RAM IN HITCHU AND BREAK HER WOMB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Hitchu a qt.gif (500x259, 1.63M)

Attached: 0077-021.jpg (486x379, 106K)

>Araki clearly has a boner for Mikasa
Isayama since anime is approved by Isayama.

Why is Mikasa so ugly?

autistic and seething but not wrong

Nah Isayama threw the towel and just let them do whatever they want with Mikasa

Anime only watcher here, I have a question. Is it worth watching the anime instead of reading the manga? I ask all those who've read the manga and watched the anime, was the difference in quality between the manga and anime very high? I ask this question because it's boring to wait every year for only 12 episodes which hardly cover one arc.

I mean, you're not wrong.

Well the eldians seemed to have some roman theme going on and marley got everything from eldia

Where the hell are spoilers I though you faggots said we were getting the chapter early?

>He fell for it

Attached: Stallionface.png (682x708, 534K)

Manga is better, season 3 part 1 also skipped some moments also this crazy fag is right
I would start from the beginning to appreciate how much the drawing improve honestly

Holy shit, it's true. Based Gabi.

Attached: 1556491998336.jpg (640x1057, 191K)

to be fair, we don't 100% know if that's actually what the eldian empire looked like, or if it's a stylistic touch for the play like when classical painters would depict biblical & mythological scenes in modern or otherwise anachronistic dress. though if anyone would actually know it would be willy & sis (name when isayama reeeee), so it probably is legit at least for formal dress of the ruling class

Yes, that's why he does nothing with her in the manga of any significance. You're either a delusional Mikasa fan or baiting.

Attached: 1543034256433.png (564x684, 467K)

Not him, but he did start focusing on her recently.

It was golden week, usually that means early spoilers, but all the leakers at this point are attention whores that took their toys and went home when they weren't praised enough.

I think Isayama only cares for details like Ymir's redesign, or Eren interpretation with that Historia scene. Anime team totally removed the experiment part when any single Eren/Hange interaction would help to make the jail scene sadder.

pretty sure she was an aborted death flag that's why its just a 5th wheel shit character now.

>makes her an Asian princess, does nothing with it so far, hasn't had any significance to the plot.
>"You're a slave and I always hated you."
Yeah. He clearly has a boner for her now.

i'm still pissed they took out the lincoln logs scene

No, he is just forced to draw her because of muh main trio meme, he doesn't focus on her, is just a quota of Mikasa to make readers happy, that's why she didn't have her own voice during EMA fight and why she reset to Ereh mode again after a few months. Mikasa is like Vegeta, the creator gives two shits about him but he was forced to use him

My headcanon is that Eldians were the uncivilized AU krauts/lombards who invaded their roman/italian AU counterparts, the marleyans to form the Holy Eldian Imperium. Basically the fall of the WRE mixed up with the formation of the HRE, except with less Magna Cartas and more titans.

Am I the only one who finds Mikasa's fanservice kind of disturbing? Like I could get it with characters like Hitch, but Mikasa has real autism and I find it weird, and I'm pretty sure those spamming pics of her butts are girls themselves, I don't think many men like this character

>sneed shitposting
ironically you're exactly right

This. I even like (manga) Mikasa overall, but Isayama had every opportunity to make her significant and he's done nothing but make her the token chick. Removing her from the story would have almost zero impact on the plot at this point.

So lads, after tonight how do you think Isayama feels about what went down in Game of Thrones?

>yfw he completely scrapes the ending he had originally planned out in order to have Gabi just gank Eren like Arya did to the Night King.

Attached: 1555943455258.jpg (406x363, 35K)

Attached: 1544246879507.png (769x556, 491K)

they'd have a magna CARTa instead

i really hope we see a little something of this whole history before the series ends or as a spinoff or something

>Gabo drop ganks Eren
Doubt it, she's gonna be his buddy.

Dubs of truth. Armong may be a shit but EM is even worse and even the lowest mouth breather can see that even EAr had a better chance than Araki's cuck ship

Kek. I find it disturbing only in the sense you can see Araki's absolute desperation to make her seem relavant every time it happens. It's pathetic at this point.

>historiafag
>post is retarded
Not unsurprising.

>Gabi kills Historia
ABSOLUTELY BASED

Has someone the gif of Mikasa stopping Eren and Jean fighting and the camera focusing on Mikasa and Eren hands? I honestly I admire Araki, he literally tries ti shove EM in every small opportunity he has, I say small because EM is fucking irrelevant and have little material

Gaborted

Attached: Remove Pregnancy.png (853x673, 790K)

>Mini skirt
>Tiny straps to hold her breasts
she has lewd undergarments

Attached: Thighs.jpg (400x641, 137K)

>Mankasafag thinking this would make Eren notice Mankasa

She doesn't, stop talking about it.

B-but I thougt Eren/Grisha and Historia/Dina parallels were just EHfats delusions.

>go to add final singing entries to /snk/ sings red swan
>open audacity
>open project
>begins playing automatically but in reverse
>never set it to reverse
>hitting pause won't do anything
sorry guys i cant upload the finished product i have to burn my house down and perform an exorcism in the ashes

Attached: 1522085520985.jpg (680x774, 88K)

>Mini skirt
it's called a slip

>Muh EH
Like you dont have to be EHfag to see Isayama wants to make Eren and Historia a parallel of Grisha and Dina but with the change of their son being free instead of being used like Zeke

u wot m8?

Attached: 1541602955135.png (189x328, 67K)

Can somebody stop Eren Jeager?

Attached: 1534402061416.jpg (297x237, 37K)

I haven't mentioned Mikasa.

Hange is beautiful

Attached: ee754ef1-f49c-4eca-9588-6e8c24a82bac.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Eren is the absolute madman

We know, Annie

Annie a shit

Your waifu a shit

There's an easy fix to that, i just don't remember it sadly
Good luck, i wanna see that

>mfw missed singing Red Swan

Attached: 1510622849324.png (235x217, 83K)

his waifu is annie

She is
Rude

Attached: D5QQk9TU8AAo17B.jpg (484x550, 40K)

RE moment next week ;_;

Attached: REunion.png (541x789, 620K)

>Hange is cyclopean*

Why is this a thing?

we get it isayama, you just want to make the parallel between eren/historia and grisha/dina

Yes

Attached: 1535485289133.jpg (881x1235, 226K)

if you submit a recording within the next 20 minutes i'll put it in

>t. a weak sniffer unit

Cute

Attached: FEC69063-21A3-4274-A239-578AFB3F6047.png (1057x1500, 1.35M)

>he doesn't know the power of the noseship
Weak

I highly doubt anime onlies ever go to Yea Forums. They'd have to be literally retarded to do so. If anything, it's counter trolls that pretend to be anime only trying to see how easily they can coerce a mangafag into doing things.

>zeke cooking for EH
c-cute

can't wait to see how araki will make this scene all about mikasa

Is there any hope for Zeke's redemption?

Better than shit swan but still very disappointing

>dude slow motion lmao

So far:

Guren > Sasageyo > Shikabane > Wings of shit > shit swan

>based EM triggers 90% of this board
Good to see my nigga CHADraki still fighting the good fight

Attached: Dtak0ZjUcAAO7md.jpg (970x1200, 175K)

>(They don't know I added anti-baby pills and bromide in the sandwiches)

Attached: Monkey_Trouble.png (325x328, 141K)

Did your daddy or mommy raped you, pedoshit?

Attached: D834DFB3-12D1-4F85-9418-145FDFB39350.jpg (1000x417, 85K)

>Mikasa is a secret Asian princess in addition to being an Ackerman
Was this really necessary?

>Just read post-timeskip
Can I call 911 to report on Eren's character assasination?

In my case I feel bad for you for selfinseting in Mikasa thinking you can get the boy you want by being annoying and weird.

People can't even like loli on Yea Forums anymore

Attached: facepalm.png (128x128, 32K)

Attached: SnK in a nutshell.png (816x1356, 753K)

Eren is more based then ever

kys pedo

>this delusion at it again
EM can't beat EH in any form. Not even in triggering terms.

Attached: 1555987626763.jpg (720x1058, 219K)

>I will save everyone by killing everyone

JRPG villain tier

ok redditor

Attached: MayuriSleep.png (1008x568, 415K)

You wish Hongo would be as beautiful as Mikasa, can't wait for your disgusting character to die, Pisstoria/Hongofag, imagine liking unpopular whores and trannies
Based CHADraki fixing the manga

It still is. This is just muh royal blood

I hope you're kidding, you have to be retarded to not see the obvious parallels no matter if you like it or not EH

>golden week was a lie

I fucking hate all of you

>WIT is saving all the money for the best arc
based WIT

Attached: warriorchads.jpg (1280x828, 181K)

Wait, is it already S4?
Also why is Hange so fucking hot.

Attached: 5D28EEFA-D26B-4D61-80F5-41728C1FA8E2.jpg (901x1200, 378K)

You idiots actually fell for that golden week shit

Attached: SataniaLaugh2.jpg (690x720, 77K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

I think all the normies dropped this series after S2 honestly.

s3p2 you dumbass

Is part 2 of season 3
>Why is Hange so fucking hot
Because Isayama made her more femenine and she will die soon to push punished manlet

nice

>she will die soon
d-delet this

Beta male
Why would they do that?

It was only good when it was focused on Titan action and there were epic shounen fight scenes
nobody wants political drama/world-building and they definitely don't want to watch GET IN THE TITAN EREN as he becomes even more of a sad sack of shit than Shinji ever was.

Not everything is about your ship and muh hint, EHfag

Sounds like damage control.

shinji wishes he could kill babies like eren

Isn't game of thrones literally just political drama with tits everywhere?

I can't believe Eren had sex with Historia... she was supposed to be for Ymir...

Levi cant get a fucking break can he?

Not him but good lord, Benji why are you still here figthing for this dumb thing?

Yeah but can shinji kill dem babies?

it was

not anymore

Attached: AwA5qi9.gif (500x238, 476K)

Yuritrannie kys

alright. got the final mix finished, will do the selective listening mix tomorrow and the video. goodnight /snk/. maybe next time we can try a bit harder to participate. there's 105 anons in this thread and i got exactly 6 people to submit their singing to me.

I do not even like EH, but that does not mean I can not see what Isayama is trying to do with the characters of Eren and Historia

Different Normie demographic (people who watch GoT think anime is for weird fucks)
The normies that watch Attack on Titan tend to be 13-16 years old.
Also Game Of Thrones has a MASSIVE marketing campaign and everyone HAS to watch it to have water cooler fodder, nobody knows what Attack on Titan is anymore. It was hot for the first season and maybe a bit of S2 and now the fad has died off and nobody knows what it is.

>trying to reason with EHtards
don't waste your breath user

>its beta to not be attracted to kids
here's what should happen to you

Attached: E3980B1E-F13D-412A-894D-2A8294FCB384.jpg (807x508, 109K)

Eren is not the father

genuinely looking forward to the serumbowl just for her speech desu

Attached: @lilium_minor.jpg (473x700, 71K)

Not him but you are in denial at this point, just spam Mikasa's butt because that's the only shit you can do with that shitty character

Wait, you're telling me Erwin hit that too?

citation needed

Wasn't Hitler an Actual irl pedo?

Did they skip their dialogue? Sad

Attached: 8eea1261-f5a3-4d23-8936-7c641fd5b09d.jpg (628x979, 205K)

is the anime going to catch up to the manga?

Berth is gonna die for a second time

I'm sad lads

Not even close.

>tfw Sasha is dead

;_;

Ever since season 3 they have been removing manlet interactions with other characters so don't expect manlet asking about Hange or shouting her name.

Why did they kill him? We didn't get to see any Beroltolto and warrior candidate interactions

Attached: BertoltSadd.png (372x388, 191K)

>muh boogeyman
That's pretty much the only thing EHfags can post

Yes, they did. Araki thinks Hange as a comic relief character. She's as deep as a mad scientist with fujo reaction faces can be.

>it's a trap, but let's go in anyway
no wonder the scouts had such high mortality rates

If the current plot is anything to go by, no. It wasn't at all.

I love my handsome husband Reiner! Our union is strong and will never break! NOBODY CAN STOP US. God I wish I was between those juicy thighs hnnnngng.

Attached: Reiner thicc.png (1087x1009, 911K)

She's definitely a form of relief, but she's way too sexy to be "comic"

It's really a shame, I think Romi Park could do heartfelt and serious Hange just as well if given the chance to shine

That's not Araki, that's the scripter in love with the manlet

can i just say that it's great how all the animeonly people are getting their hymens broken on massive spoilers? a few highlights from the thread:

Attached: 1555917589472.jpg (540x757, 137K)

god forbid manlet have any modicum of characterization beyond looking good in fujobait merchandise.

Don't @ me Anniefag

It's like they missed the point that the two opposite characters can understand each other and that manlet can be close to a person that is not EMA/Erwin

Benji everyone knows about you, what's wrong with you man? You need to live your life.

I self-insert into Eren

Attached: 1548137658197.png (599x846, 368K)

It's a shame because their relationship is really well built desu

make me stop then bitch

Attached: 1549314309558.jpg (1000x1176, 386K)

Anyone else loving the opening? It sounds fittingly desperate and frenetic, plus the callbacks to almost every OP/ED so far are neat

I wish Sasha would self-insert into me.

Anything that slightly inconveniences anime-onlys and annoys normies is good.
If a single person comes to Yea Forums to discuss SnK and can't find the thread because no one wrote ''attack on titan'' in the OP, it's already worth it.

No, you don't, nobody wants to fuck an annoying girl with autism

It's growing a bit on me at least. I still can't enjoy the ED though.

The irony

So why did the Marleys exile the wall people to the island and then decide to use their soldiers (Titans) to wage war against them? Wouldn't the wall people have just lived relatively peacefully without the Titans breathing down their necks? Why were they allowed to live in the first place if Marley was just going to decide "okay we don't like you anymore, time to tear down the walls and kill all of you"

For me, it's Kaya. She'd benefit greatly from some bed exercise.

Attached: 201.png (344x367, 188K)

I just returned here after two months. I was surprised to see you here saying the same old thing.

Why would anyone enlist as a dumb Titan? I'd enlist if I got to be a Titan Shifter but being a near-braindead Titan with no real thought processes stuck running around on a shithole island doesn't sound fun.

It's ok. It's just obvious that they recycled animation from the episodes because they didn't want to waste time and budget on creating an OP.
It either means that they fully dedicated to doing justice to all these episodes, or the budget is fucked and this might be a huge mess.

Sasha is a whore.

>They removed the "cucked" face
Lame

Attached: Mikasalet.jpg (750x552, 118K)

Gabi is better

Attached: GabiBane.png (575x427, 134K)

I know, why do you think I want her?

because your mother sucks cock in hell, purgatory, and heaven. now go to bed

okay but explain it to me why are the titans waging the war???

They need their resources, that's why the Warriors were sent.

EH is a nice complement to the plot.

Attached: EH-EH-EH-EH-EH.jpg (738x578, 68K)

Gabi is fine, but I prefer trad farmgirls.

best boy and best girl

Attached: OTP.png (81x54, 9K)

The new weaponary is starting to surpass titan powers, for this reason marley decided to destroy the walldians and steal the founding,in order to have the strongets weapon (the titans inside the walls) until they get the perfect evolution of their weapon (the actual military situation is similar ww1/ww2, a military ship was able to perfectly pierce the armored armor with a single shot)

Attached: antz.jpg (2000x1200, 360K)

>Sasha tied up
Holy shit I hope they forgot about her and she had to pee herself, fuck that'd be hot.

That image is even cringier than the pedo

Attached: 1545588962993.jpg (640x369, 56K)

I don't think they have much of a choice in the matter. In chap 97 it's more or less implied that conscription in Marley only really applies to Eldians as opposed to Marleyans.

Attached: 0097-039.jpg (1067x1600, 506K)

Sure you did

why does she wear the mask?

Attached: CHADraki.jpg (1121x929, 137K)

aside from a few minor anachronisms the state of military technology and thinking seems to be firmly early to mid ww1.

better

Attached: OTP.png (1617x1077, 328K)

Was the titan they passed at night meant to be the cart titan or was that just a false theory?

Marley wanted the rare natural resources exclusive to Paradis.
And the Tyburs secretly control Marley and knew the King wouldn't fight back.

You know is sad when even REfags and LHfags have more material than EMfags

they weren't exiled one of the eldian kings took a bunch of people over to wall island and used titan powers to erase everyone's memories, the powers of that titan now reside within eren yeager. Marley wants that power so now they're coming sending soldiers and shit. you should read the manga thought it's pretty good, the anime cuts a few things from it that take away the charm imo

Zeke had to spell out for you that Eren was literally starting to look like Grisha in chapter 115. If you want to stay blind even after having a blatant Historia/Dinah parallel thrown in your face as well, then that's on you.

Could the founding titan make titans with wings

sorry reading is for homos

Attached: 1365652522353.png (813x782, 861K)

t. general calvi

>Giving more false hopes to poor EMfags
STOP

Attached: Someone please save her.png (792x533, 479K)

no but it can give them titties

Attached: 1549314341291.jpg (700x567, 105K)

damn I would let Annie eat me

I would go so far as to glaze myself if i were to be eaten by the best girl

Attached: Best Girl noms.jpg (640x417, 69K)

same famiglia

Attached: 1510355660050.jpg (550x728, 46K)

You are right, I shouldn't be surprised.

>each and every Titan is a real human bean
damn...

Based

Attached: 0944e632-69c4-4578-94e0-b94c1c5417f9.png (1280x720, 708K)

>Recycle animation.
>Redrew the fucking Zeke army transformation as super detailed Sakuga.
>Billions of frames on super detailed slowmo, including rotating ones.
I don't think you know what "recycled animation" even mean.

I love this pic of Jean, Eren and Hange, they are 3 of my favorite characters

I only love Hange.

>saving Armin instead of Erwin
Fucking why? Why does Armin even exist?

THREE CUPS

i'm seein double, two jeanbos!

Attached: D5PmDpeUIAAYfjU.jpg:orig.jpg (717x1012, 94K)

Do we see Marley in this season or not until S4?

It wasn't the ct, just a normal titan.

>Saving the guy whose only reason to live was to see the basement and prove his father was right.
There was no point in saving a guy who'd become useless the day after.
At least, Armin only reached the bottom once he reached the ocean and now has a jewnose to protect.

Based Armin is Erwin successor.

HOW DARE YOU, REINERD BROMPF??!!!

>has a jewnose to protect
NO NO NO DELETE THIS ANNIE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR ME I CANT BE GETTING KEKED BY THE FUCKING TWINK NOOOOOOOO

sorry sweaty but annie must be ok at all times. if you don't like it then stiff

Attached: 1549067638987.jpg (535x789, 191K)

S4

At least in grisha's past

Don't worry about it too much, user, at this point it feels more likely she'll either stay in her crystal for the rest of the manga or get killed/eaten. I don't think Armin will have time to make any moves on her.

Will Annie die a virgin then

Spoilers never

Not if i have a say on the matter

Attached: Dot.jpg (210x240, 19K)

The last scene being Falco waking on the battlefield would be kino

Pixis can't even get it up

It gets up when he sees beautiful lady titans though, he said so himself.

>Pixis can't even get it up
pure headcannon

Attached: 1550261160123.jpg (486x604, 88K)

why dont eren use jaw titan to eat annie?

im at class, i keked loud, I just got kicked, thanks asshole

yumola look at that tumola

Season 4 when? I want to see Chadren.

Attached: 1531101294029.jpg (512x432, 111K)

I really don't want Pixis to die, and I hope Yellena hasn't messed him up too much. Pixis has been a wonderful character and absolute chad throughout the entire manga. It'll be awesome if the old fox pulled through despite everything.

What do we think of the new OP?

I would like that too but Zeke is nearing Shiganshina and the Zeke's semen to blood ratio in his veins is pretty damn high

Attached: FaceApp_1556525989921.jpg (933x605, 279K)

Why is Zeke so OP

>class at 4am

Attached: 1537929777364s.jpg (86x125, 2K)

leaks gib me leaks please gib me

These are europefags hours, burgerfujos are sleeping. The ErwLmod will wake up in 2 hours and write "imagine being a cuckrenfag" as always

There are so many things wrong with that post...

Attached: Cringe overload.jpg (613x531, 48K)

I like to think this way. Really want them to survive and be together. Don't support or hate any other ship.

imagine being a cuckrenfag

Historia is not even a main character or a side character. She's barely a plot device.

like the fact that your economy is gonna neck itself once you leave the single market?

Good morning!

Attached: 1555599983438.gif (300x384, 1.24M)

>A plot device got a better character arc than 2 of the main characters
That's sad.

And that's why I don't see a reason to talk about her. But you start this discussion anyway. It means she triggers you.

Bacana

same desu, they just have a really good rapport, romantic or platonic

Wait so why are there dinosaurs in season 2s opening?
Why is Zeke a monkey? Do all beast titans just look like monkeys?
Why is this show such garbage?

>Wait so why are there dinosaurs in season 2s opening?
Symbolism to the Rumbling.

>Why is Zeke a monkey?
He's the beast titan.

I don't mind other ships but for me this one is the comfiest

Attached: Manlets tea.png (749x882, 682K)

>why does the beast titan surround himself with beast? why is a nigger a monkey?

i really don't know user, ask your dad

I wish I could snap my fingers and make titans appear that's a cool power

>Wait so why are there dinosaurs in season 2s opening?
The secret of the organic was hidden inside of a dinosaur, Ymir (the original one not Bert's girlfriend) was a scientist that created the titans and Beast Titans can be monkeys, horses, dinosaurs...

I have seen Animeonlies that unironically believe that he "summon titans" out of nowhere, kek.

>Bert's girlfriend
Delete this she was for Historia until she got FUCKING KILLED

>The secret of the organic was hidden inside of a dinosaur
Wait, when was this stated? I swear I'm not a speedreader

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

>EMAJSC found that speech cringe
>Only manlet liked it
I kek'd

OrganicDinosuar

It's a joke

YMIR WAS A WHORE ACCEPT IT JUST LIKE SASHA WAS A WHORE AND JEAN'S MOM IS A WHORE

oh

NOOOO STOP YMIR AND SASHA WERE PURE

Because this is a gay shounen shit

>AND JEAN'S MOM IS A WHORE
YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME

>Sasha was pure
Based. Sasha saved herself until she can find a man to cook for her and serve he every needs

Can anyone post source for the comic?

Attached: IMG-20190428-WA0036.jpg (800x450, 54K)

Attached: Grisha has become rage incarnate.jpg (393x393, 58K)

nhentai.net/g/246504/

Attached: 202913.jpg (241x307, 19K)

LIAR, our erwlmod is still sleeping like a baby

SASHA IS THE BEST GIRL FUCK YOU

how do you think araki reacted to chap 112?

Probably immediatly realized Eren was lying.

He won't direct season 4, season 3 will be the last one and the ending will be full EM

pottery with the scene of her translating his shitty pep talk

wow there's no fan-art of Kenny's gf wtf
She had plenty of screentime and even pegged Hange and there's NOTHING of her.

Araki said he already knows the end, so he knew Eren was lying and why he acts like this

We know Hisu, calm down.

Now I hope EM will happens only to see your butthurt.

Stop making shit. Araki said "isayama told him some ideas and he felt like he couldnt be a manga reader anymore" in season one years ago, then later in season 3 he said it was new for them to know in advance the material they were going to adapt. So you can stop spamming this. Isayama was thinking to end on marley arc back in 2016 and finally decided the last arc and the end in 2017-2018.

I see Mikasa is still Eren's lapdog, oh God I've lost respect long ago for that girl.

traute? there's a little bit, maybe her being in the game will result in more

Mentally ill Redditor normie NPC.

>spamming
This is the first time I bring this up, so calm your mantits. Why is this place so full of mentally ill autists, thinking everyone is their one nemesis?

t. Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun

youtube.com/watch?v=J0RH_xdu8JM
I miss 1st season

i miss thick lines

Trout is CUTE.
She's like a sexier Annie, no clue why people are sleeping on her.

Simpler times, when humanity simply fought for their survival against Titans.

it's a darn shame tbqh

Attached: D1q_YIOU8AE6ucT.jpg:orig.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Ahem...
JINRUI

Nani

this is how they hid the eldians

Attached: yn9d6tmo33v21.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>Breathing tubes
OH NO NO HOW COULD THE SURVEY CORPS MISS THIS
ERWIN NO

>Pieck opeaning holes like a doggy

Attached: 20190428_174052.jpg (1906x1072, 814K)

Holy shit the hobbit was right!
The absolute madmen

>tfw I must be the only fag shipping LH and EH

Attached: Darkusunesu.png (540x369, 177K)

>I don't think the opening is spoiling anything, OPs always have scenes only made for them that have nothing to do with the actual episodes, like the dinosaurs on season 2 opening

Kek

You cannot predict all the shit planned by enemy on the battlefield, and SC had too little time for proper reconnaissance.

Leave his socket empty you fujoshi COWARD!

>Mikasa is like Vegeta, the creator gives two shits about him but he was forced to use him
But Vegeta has the best characterization and development in the entirety of DBZ

so why did eren eat the hammer titan but not the jaw titan???

Yeah, he doesn't like Mikasa, he's forced to use her and that's why she is and not anyone else is his signature

Give it to me straight, is the anime better than the manga? I find it difficult to wait between the anime seasons.

Yes.

The manga is better.

no it's not

Mikasa is a great character, most of whine about her from shipperfags and underage extroverts.

She is literally a mascot and nothing more

Kek, it is worse than manga in almost every way.

Mommy Mikasa please take care of me

Based. Nothing against Mikasa but Araki is a retard.

Alcohol dick

I feel sorry for Pieck, she truly got the shittiest Titan

Still she's his signature. Doesn't seem to me that he's forced to use her, was forced to create her or whatever else.

will she breed with levi and restore the nip race?

Levi for Hange though

Based & redpilled

>can't even walk
>nothing more than a glorified horse
why does it even exist as a special titan
it should just be a normal subclass

>Levi
>Mikasa
>nips
Based retard.

Manlet isn't oriental, jesus.

based

Attached: 13.jpg (1280x1821, 485K)

Fuck off.

Nips are still alive and manlet is not japanese though, Kiyomi may even have some prince or nephew prepared for Mikasa.

>Have they ever considered just not having sex?
Found the Zekefag

he wasn't forced to use her as his signature, but is pretty clear that he doesn't see mikasa as more than marketing doll, the fact that he said that he just created her with only merchandise in mind says a lot

>half-breed Eldian dog
>nip prince
doubt

They might want her for her Ackerman blood, though.

They are Japanese

Attached: MayuriHappy.png (339x427, 123K)

it balances since she's the bestest girl

Attached: Pieck_character_image.png (350x350, 237K)

>Levi
>Alive

She still has Ackerman blood and would be a way to make strategies through political marriage. And to be fair that would be the best options for Mikasa given that all of her ships in Paradis are dead.

there's Jeanbo tho

Attached: 1555611299008.jpg (342x756, 158K)

No.

Attached: jan bo.jpg (557x509, 164K)

Annie is the bestest girl though

Attached: Best Kitty.jpg (671x807, 40K)

Jeanbo deserves a cute farmer girl, not Mankasa.

cute desu

Attached: 1554813887311.jpg (540x540, 39K)

Worse than manga.
But OSTs and voice acting are really good.

I'd lick the sweat off Mikasa's abs.

source?

Yikes

Is this the power of animeonlis?

Jeanbo can pick his own girl. Unlike Ereh who is just being pushed around by circumstance. Even if EH really happens, the truth is he never has shown affection to anyone but Armin.

nhentai.net/g/204734/

Because Annie is nakama.

Reiner joined in the battle and save porko, plus eren was out of energy for shifting 3 times in a battle

thanks big homie

Yeah, i can still hear the people says "this anime is cool but prevedible, now the protagonist will save the day ,start a reletionship with his step sister as usual happens in shonens and get an happy ending"......and everything changed drasticcally.

Mikasa is, Levi isn't. And both are Ackeman.

I forgot about that
Imagine naming your son Porko

Attached: tfw.png (128x128, 15K)

>SL hate books
This is why Armin stopped talking about that book, really clever

Attached: therapy.png (1280x1815, 2.34M)

>I forgot about that
It's fine, others do as well.

EHsayama

erwin and the scouts sacrifice will be the peak of all shounen, or, dare i say, all of anime

Attached: 1548438056957.jpg (249x249, 41K)