One Piece

Favorite kino moment?

Attached: c129ab720d4b9bdc5805b5f063031bbf512d7e1b_00.jpg (267x189, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tokPJ_p2FSo
youtube.com/watch?v=F-dZGsd2rAY
youtube.com/watch?v=f9DYJ2LRXxo
crunchyroll.com/de/anime-news/2019/04/23/next-one-piece-world-seeker-dlc-to-star-sabo-and-trafalgar-law
youtube.com/watch?v=SGIODljBblw
youtube.com/watch?v=MLTlH7KB0Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can never remember exactly how to spell his name.
There are probably half a dozen romanizations.

Which one should I buy when I decide to order this figure? I'm kind of feeling ponytail more. I dunno.

Attached: 1556495481106.jpg (800x800, 82K)

Was Luffy loosing to Kaido a work to get him over at Fire Festival™?

Attached: 1556153458178.png (613x634, 158K)

Why did Kuzan join the BB pirates instead of the revolutionary army?

Attached: elephant strike.png (1270x910, 613K)

Neither.

Attached: one-piece-59578.jpg (1200x902, 127K)

>Sanji doesn't consider Big Mom a woman

fag

the fed is trying to push the strawhats as the next big thing, they're probably going to tease at luffy beating kaido's streak

I love them with all my heart!!!

Attached: Cutie Triplets.jpg (1080x1052, 442K)

especially when betty is one of the commanders

Attached: oh my.png (461x391, 162K)

>Implying Kaido would put ANYONE over

Attached: cfd2ce14a5a50893ce8a869a6ca796bd.jpg (768x744, 136K)

He just parries her attack(to save Reiju), he did same with Califa

Drum is for patricians

Attached: one-piece-59418.jpg (1200x900, 119K)

>kino

>Nami's expression
She's gay.

kuzan didn't know, he probably apologized off-screen

>the sign on this left arm will forever be the sign of our friendship!
>they all immediately get rid of the mark

What did Oda mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tokPJ_p2FSo

Kinda bittersweet, but all around hearthwarming

>NO NO NO LET ME OUT I NEED MY CRACKERS AAAA SAVE ME KATAKURI

Attached: Whirrrr.png (352x530, 135K)

kuzan v akainu was to see who was stronger to infiltrate bb's crew.after 10 days of stalemating, kuzan showed the greater will and grit by sacrificing his leg to deal a decisive blow to akainu and win the right to go rogue.

Honestly Oda should stop caving into smarks, the Strawhats aren't a big enough draw and at this point Luffy is the only one out of them that's a genuine dime

Attached: 1556239934242.jpg (371x353, 13K)

Reminder that these are the end of arc matchups for Wano.

1. Luffy vs Kaido 1v1
2. Zoro vs Kyoshiro
3. Sanji vs Enhanced Pageone
4. Marco vs King
5. Kid vs Queen

Screencap this

Patrician feels taste, user.

I cry every time.

every moment with bege's family is *chef kiss*

Attached: papa no.png (892x1300, 425K)

Attached: noland.jpg (648x1024, 151K)

thats kind of lewd of luffy...

I was just going to post that I dont think ive seen the mark recently, or even remember the last time Oda drew them.

So much for Vivi's comeback.

also, i know this double-spread was already posted multiple times but considering that these pages are getting adapted in the next ep, fuck it... one more time

Attached: 12-13.png (1806x1300, 1.13M)

marco already said he won't be going to wano

Attached: 0296-011.jpg (760x1200, 246K)

Because the Revolutionaries are a joke.

Attached: 0296-012.jpg (760x1200, 215K)

what about big mom

AAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME SAKAZUKI I CAN’T CUT THE BIRDCAGE I’LL STOP TALKING SHIT ON THE SHICHIBUKAI PLEASE

Attached: D36F77A9-1DA3-4C03-8C7E-9EAD9E06CBA2.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: 0296-013.jpg (760x1200, 232K)

pretty impressive how you manage to be wrong in every single thing

You just know Toei will fuck it up.

Attached: 1556459543917.png (500x422, 106K)

Attached: 0296-014.jpg (760x1200, 247K)

not to mention pozzed

AAAAA GERTH HELP ME

Attached: 1540841680065.png (782x781, 302K)

Not him but Luffy will definitely defeat Kaido in a 1v1, although it'll probably be after the alliance runs him through

Attached: muhancestors.png (991x865, 855K)

How did that bandit from chapter 1 not know who Shanks was? He had several duels with Mihawk by that point.

Attached: 1246246357t.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

How is Law dying at the end of Wano not more of a previlant theory? I mean it’s so obvious to me.

>his life goal has been fulfilled
>you don’t just introduce something like the eternal surgery and not use it
>he is the closest to killing off a main character without being a straw hat

To me it’s such an obvious move but no one talks about it

Wyper and Enel were so fucking good.

Attached: 1540094120002.jpg (752x2392, 812K)

Attached: pxEUbpv.png (545x400, 278K)

I dropped One Piece at Dressrosa but here is the most kino scene of shonen.

Attached: 1555832030646.jpg (2133x3200, 965K)

Why does 90% of Pudding hentai have her with futa?

None of my predictions have been wrong as of now. I predicted Luffy vs Katakuri as early as the tea party, as well as Nami attacking Big Mom. And I'll continue to be right.

Attached: OFCOURSEIWILL.jpg (602x926, 252K)

>the plain black panels depict that the Rose's poison has made Meruem go blind
>the second-to-last panel with no speech bubbles signify his death

It really is always a good day to be a Hunterchad, isnt it?

Attached: 1443492878383.png (640x480, 249K)

Oh shit guys, he reads HxH. He must really cool!!! I’m so impressed!

Law will trade his life to save luffy's after luffy saves him even though law betrayed the alliance

huh? I predicted every single thing from the first chapter and you theories are shit

east blue is the weakest and most isolated of all the blues
that's why arlong targeted it

>To me it’s such an obvious move but no one talks about it
It makes sense to me as well but there's nobody dies in OP meme
>his life goal has been fulfilled
Adding to this, Luffy made his dream a reality. Doffy rotting in jail, all of schemes destroyed and suffering for his crimes.

arlong park is legendary. nothing will ever come close.

Everyone knows this is the most kino moment in Hunter x Hunter

Attached: E42DC763-00F9-4BC2-8BBD-C72FE3E505B6.png (877x1300, 201K)

Why people want Zoro to fight fillershiro, are they hating him so much?

even tails gets trolled was never this bad

This was a perfect characterization of Rihan. Moreover, his hatsu was based on his analytics capacities.

Yet brainlets get butthurted because they can't withsand more than 100 words per page.

Attached: 1467201990583.png (199x276, 38K)

comes close

Attached: 1529619670324.png (800x1166, 595K)

You haven't even read the manga or know the context of that page, subhuman. Go back to clapping like a chimp at Luffy fighting the latest bad guy.

t. ex-OPfag who became a Hunterchad

Attached: 1510630530055.jpg (696x608, 94K)

>fillershiro
>Hasn’t done any actual fighting and shown any actual feats
The absolute state of the Shonen community

enlighten us of this context

That’s so adorable, they come in a One Piece thread, try and act superior and when I post an actual shit page from their manga they get all defensive. Cute as fuck!

Attached: CFCB8A10-34DD-4B03-A76B-2C1FD9FA905F.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Still more art than HxH pages

Kyoshiro feels like a main antagonist instead of a disposable jobber like King. There's more potential weight in their fight than with Kaido's obligatory #2.

>t. ex-OPfag who became a Hunterchad
explain further

King literally stopped a whole Big Mom crew, Kyoshiro let Nami and Robin escape

When he realized there was a place for insacure people to fling around false superiority over the internet he decided to join them. Also I think some Chinese comic books are involved or something

For starters, within the story, it serves as the perfect characterization for Rihan and his deeply analytical personality that is manifested within his Hatsu. There is simply no better way to show how effective Predator will be without walking you through exactly what Rihan was thinking because the whole basis of his power is based on his internal understanding / thoughts.

Second, it's an example of great paneling. Rihan stares at Maor at the start of the page, and then closes us into his deep thoughts. It perfectly captures the way in which the overwhelming situation makes Rihan unable to see anything and retreats into his mind to find the way out. We are trapped alone in the page with Rihan and the page makes us feel like him.

Attached: 1539694837728.png (786x999, 304K)

Why did Arlong consider fishmen superior when he had top rely on a self-taught 10 years years old human girl for the mapping of his empire?

www.google.com

Some of us just want to talk about some Piece. Some of us don’t really give a fuck what’s better than what because we don’t base our identity over a manga. If One Piece is shit than why do you waste time telling people it is? Why are you even thinking about it if it’s so beneath you? Holy fuck you guys suck so much balls!

because nami was one of the very few humans arlong respected

Attached: crewmates.jpg (780x1200, 220K)

Based retard

Sure, I'll elaborate. So I read it one month ago when a Hunterchad recommended me HxH. I was a well-renowned OPfag who considered One Piece the pinnacle of shonen. After reading HxH, I realized how wrong I was:

I finished the Hunter Exam arc, and I was flabbergasted by the amount of violence and deconstruction in this introductory arc. I couldn't be any more wrong. I realized that shounen manga could create interesting competitions that delves into the human psyche like the Path of Majority Rules and prioritizing which tags one must acquire in phase 4. The fact the last phase wasn't about who's stronger but who's less willing to surrender was brilliant. Everything was new. My mind was being cleansed by these new approaches. But still. After all this I still had this conviction that One Piece was the better manga..

>March 21st
I finished the Yorknew auction arc. At this point I started having doubts. Doubts that everything I believed since 2010 was wrong. That One Piece is the pinnacle of manga. It wasn't just about violence and ideas. It was the sheer characterization and foresight of the mangaka to put his characters into certain situations. The requiem, the zoldycks clash, Chrollo's nonchalance to being captured by Kurapika since it was not mentioned in his prophecy. I saw an author willing to raise the scale of danger to its utmost limit knowing very well he can create a great payoff out of it.

>April 25th
At this point, I caught up to the latest chapter. I realized Togashi's brilliance and diligence as a writer. In that last month, I understood the essence of Togashi, and why he is so special. Why the SW arc seems like a convoluted mess for the brainlets and a genius blueprint for enlightened. Yes, I was an OPfag. I admit that, but not anymore. Throughout my journey reading this masterpiece I concede I was wrong and that being a hunterchad simply means understanding the essence of 1 in a 1,000,000 talent of a genius mangaka.

Attached: 1538000595960.png (1404x1360, 532K)

Shhh, quiet everybody, Downs Syndrome-kun is trying to string together a coherent sentence

did he fuck her

nope

I like undone hair Vivi personally but it's your money and taste, go with your gut

How do you not know about fucking Jeremy by now newfag? Ignore the faggot and his samefagging

Attached: 1538536352104.jpg (1354x9999, 3.63M)

Based and welcome to the Hunterchad brotherhood. We'll be getting more chapters next month.

Attached: hisoka approves.png (615x617, 188K)

He only knocked out the ship, and because of his mess, Big Mom will fuck up Udon.

Yu Yu Hakusho is better

if you want falseflag so much Jimbo you should at least change your filename

Attached: 1551494082925.png (323x338, 97K)

I like them both :(

>> 187653048
>> 187653312
>> 187653330
>> 187653224
>> 187653312
>> 187653312
>> 187653383
>> 187653396
>> 187653417
>> 187653479

Attached: BonClay.gif (500x282, 408K)

yeah so he was proved to be faster than Big Mom observation haki (or any other bm pirate) can detect
>because of his mess
so the better option was to let full strength Big Mom and her crew to enter the country?

He's right though. I used to be an OP superfan and after reading and watching HxH this year I have seen that Togashi is a better storyteller. It's just fact that Togashi handles his plotlines and characters better than Oda. Ikalgo is a perfectly written Usopp and I feel that if Togashi wrote an arc of One Piece he would give us fantastic conflicts of wit and brawn with Robin, Chopper, Usopp and Brook. Togashi just knows how to meaningfully flesh out ALL characters in an arc, and isn't afraid to downplay the MC's importance if it's purposeful to the story, with nuanced micro storytelling that Oda could never achieve.

I'm just bored with the repetitive, formulaic arcs of OP. I can't tolerate so many boring, messy panels amongst irrelevant side characters that are ultimately unimportant because everything ends the same way anyway, with Luffy fighting the big boss after escaping whatever plot device kept him out of the fight for a while.

Attached: 1525633122371.jpg (236x244, 11K)

Can someone explain to why Hunterfags are like this?

why did he said she s a cute little thing then

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

Fuck off chrome dome go clean your fucking toilet

Attached: 1541042779951.jpg (424x500, 39K)

>so the better option was to let full strength Big Mom and her crew to enter the country?
well... linlin had no beef with kaido. she just wanted to take luffy's head first

Attached: get along.png (902x1300, 509K)

they are from Reddit, that's why they just spam "based" on their post because they are irritated that you can't upvote posts here

Annoying false-flagging, and they have nothing better to do during the many many many hiatuses. God forbid they find other things to do.

>Wiper's best victory was against a tree
And that's why I don't complain about the 9 Scabbards

If you think Hunter is better, go ahead I don’t care. But why can’t they fuck off back to their own threads? Do they have nothing better to do with their lives?

>hahahaha mamamama don't worry kaido i just take strawhat head and zeus with me and i will lea... WHERE IS MY O-SHURIKO RAIFU OR DED?

And I’m not “triggered”, I’m just baffled that such massive losers can exist?

DAME YO

Attached: 16783865634622.png (998x626, 771K)

Something that always bothered me was Purin or whoever the Marine Captain that attacked Arlong. I could understand some no name grunt not knowing about the 7 Warlord system, but a Captain? I suppose he did say that he couldn't let the evil of piracy go unchallenged, even if there is a WG mandate to leave Warlord subordinates alone.

You type like some facebook normalfag. Go back. Hunterbros are based.

Attached: I_smell_your_fear.jpg (600x525, 44K)

that just shitposting, other side coin of zorofags vs sanjifags meme, just ignore it, not like it's making some serious difference in a dead tred

but i really want to masturbate today

Why do I waste my time constantly coming back to this shitty website? I never get anything out of it and always leave feeling like I wasted my time.

Attached: D7497681-AAEA-4E72-BBA4-B810172C4F2C.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>tfw that's my wife

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-24-02h16m14s68.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

These threads are so fucking garbage because you newfag bitches are so fucking dumb and actually fall for years old huntertard bait and then complain about it. Fucking retards.

this shit is literally the reason i come to Yea Forums

Fixed

Attached: b8.png (323x338, 107K)

I actually love One Piece, but come to these threads as a Hunterchad because it’s so easy to get these assholes riled up.

what the
user, the sun pirates were disbanded by jinbei after the latter joined the shichibukai. technically, the sun pirates didn't exist when jinbei was an active member of the shichibukai and they only reformed the crew after he left the faction

based and nenpilled

Attached: 1538079825165.png (365x480, 146K)

It's pretty obvious most of the Hunterchads on here are also OPbros to some degree but larp as Hunterchads who only like that series

Arlong was let out of Impel Down because he was considered Jinbe's subordinate. One of the impetus's for Jinbe becoming a warlord was so that the former slaves that were a part of the Sun Pirates could return home without the WG coming after them, as they were now immune of their criminal status.

Attached: ALWAYS BET ON (the) KAIDO.png (1325x384, 110K)

Of course. One Piece threads are a joke anyway, might as well have fun with it.

Because you don’t fit in anywhere and this website is the closest match you’ve found

>Arlong was let out of Impel Down because he was considered Jinbe's subordinate
yes and the disbandment came after that

Attached: disband.jpg (760x1200, 260K)

Yeah pretty much

youtube.com/watch?v=F-dZGsd2rAY

Attached: 851368_1.jpg (630x630, 80K)

That doesn't say the Sun Pirates disbanded, just that they split up into 3 groups doing separate things. The page even says that the Marines will move against Arlong if he causes trouble, implying that Arlong was still considered a subordinate of Jinbe's and thus was protected under the Warlord's immunity.

Hiruluck

>The page even says that the Marines will move against Arlong if he causes trouble, implying that Arlong was still considered a subordinate of Jinbe's and thus was protected under the Warlord's immunity.
alright then what's your problem with purin actually making a move against arlong? because arlong park was definitely a case of "arlong causing trouble"

Reminds me of how in the HxH threads, some anons thought they had traced the shitposting to a redditor narutard named Joshua.

Will 2 swords be enough to save Yasu?

Attached: One Piece - 371 - 08-09.png (1503x1100, 380K)

>WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR

>yeah so he was proved to be faster than Big Mom observation haki (or any other bm pirate) can detect

A lot of characters were catching Big Mom off guard during WCI. It's not that special. She's a tank, not a sensory type.

Fightfags can't even comprehend

Has any character in One Piece been more delusional than Hody?
Just imagine the savage mauling Shanks would give Hody if he actually reached Mary Geoise, let alone the Marines and CP-0.

Attached: 0634-013.jpg (1066x1600, 381K)

Not when he's still injured and has a sore dick from STDs.

>Has any character in One Piece been more delusional than Hody?
in terms of living in their little bubbles isolated from the rest of the world, the only contenders i can think of right now are big mom and orochi

Injuries only make Zoro stronger.

Attached: One Piece - 195 - 20-21.jpg (1320x977, 146K)

Post Kino

Attached: Bleach13.jpg (800x1159, 179K)

Big Mom and Orochi are the opposite of isolated, Big Mom has a massive spying network and Orochi laughed in CP0's face. Neither comes across as delusional either, they know their place in the world, their allies, and enemies very well.
To answer , only Enel really comes to mind.

What's giving people the impression that Orochi is delusional rather than a tyrant deliberately keeping everything outside the capital a shithole?

>Do they have nothing better to do with their lives?
Literally no.

Attached: tfw no new chapter.gif (384x287, 3M)

zoro is my man!

he seems to genuinely believe that wano is heaven and doesn't realize just how much power kaido and his goons have

What was so wrong about it? The Warlord system was introduced as 7 pirates that were allowed to be plunder as they like so long as they gave the WG a cut and lent them their strength. While there seems to be rules beyond as seen with Law/Luffy's alliance requiring Law to give up his status, nothing about Arlong Park itself was implied to break the rules. Most villages and islands can't pay the tribute to be a part of the WG, so on paper, Arlong would have been expanding the influence of the WG by bringing them under Arlong Park.

Why the fuck did that hack Oda make Kizaru irrelevant? He's the best admiral, yet he gets no fucking screen time. Is it because the fucking hack Oda doesn't know how to properly use his Logia power without being too OP?

Attached: 1533298364766.jpg (720x410, 77K)

I dunno about Enel. He practically was a god reigning over Skypiea and even if he did descend to the blue sea, he'd still be a 500 million bounty bigshot rather than some scrub logia like Caribou.
Plus he was on to something when it came to the moon. That wasn't just his insanity.

The follow-up to this at Impel Down is incredible too

Blackbeard at this point is just acting like a complete asshole and just as he and Luffy are about to part he drops that line. "You found Sky Island, didn'y you?". He's the other side of the coin Luffy's on.

>Big Mom has a massive spying network
user, i'm obviously talking about her genuine dream of uniting all the races together under one roof while picking favourites between her daughters for how they look. that's pretty deluded
pic related. or like you said, he's just bullshitting his people. who knows really

Attached: 16-17.png (1754x1300, 1.05M)

no
it is because Kizaru is EXTREMELY lazy and doesn't really give a shit about antyhing beside the tenryuubito

What would you do if she tried to glomp you?

Attached: glomped by the bun.gif (500x270, 1.3M)

To be fair, if Fisher Tiger, a single fishman could do it, why couldn't he and his gang do it? Though I have to agree, Fisher Tiger seemed like a beast, but it could have very well been the case that Mary Geoise may not have had the tight security it has now where the Fleet Admiral and an Admiral seem to hang out there at all times like how Kizaru and Sengoku were sitting around when Luffy punched Charlos.

>nothing about Arlong Park itself was implied to break the rules
it doesn't matter, remember punk hazard? it's true smoker couldn't peep inside the labs but he still stood up to law and knocked on his door, wondering what kind of funny business was going on in there
that's basically what purin was also trying to do before arlong's men sunk his ship

>But why can’t they fuck off back to their own threads?
Have you ever considered that they're false flagging trolls trying to stir up shit rather than genuine fans of Hunter x Hunter?
I ask this as an HxHfag that's just here to talk about One Piece. Manga isn't a fucking religion.

Attached: 0197-019.jpg (780x1200, 254K)

>7 pirates that were allowed to be plunder
they can't plunder towns and countries associated with WG

fisher tiger wasn't on a mission to kill the kings, he just wanted to free the slaves a much easier task

Glomp her back.

How can you call yourself a HxH fan and still enjoy One Piece?
This is pretty much what happens in every single arc in One Piece:
now we're gonna explore island
now we're gonna eat muchies, play dumby while nami says mony zoro says swordy and sleepy sanji says cute grilly chopper be obnoxious reindeer epicstyle the other nakama are fodder
oopsie now we in danger cause luffy is goody got us in danger very funzies
now ecah one separates in groupsies, do a lot of milking until comes the villains and fight each of the nakama. now it's time for punchies luffy getting angry dont say mean things about nakama no i'm gonna be pirate king *fast forward some nakams having an outburst of tears here and there cheap emotion for the viewer meanies being very badsies those crazy sick evill villains now more milking now it's time for punching harder and transformation there's not much to go strategically speaking you see oda very dumby xP no know how to make it interesting so now for the nakamas and for piracy i'll punch you biggest biggie hardy that i ever punched sombedy YAAAAAAY we saved island have food and festivities some silly moment where luffy shows he's goofy yet has a big heart and the newly introduced nakama says "hahahaha you guys are so fun there's not a dull moment when luffy-kun is around" can't wait for next adventure that's gonna start next week!

goofy faces are peak one piece

Attached: 73d47432c81a53a8f1a1c7f16025bb08_480.jpg (480x269, 22K)

>and doesn't realize just how much power kaido and his goons have
Nigga stop speed reading. Kaido is propping up Orochi and he knows it. His entire conversation with CP0 led to him basically giving Kaido word fellatio.

Attached: 13b.png (923x1300, 296K)

shut your whore mouth and praise oda

but shizuku a qt3.14

Attached: shizuku.png (640x480, 216K)

Yes Enel

In theory.
Moria was taking shadows from Marines on Thriller Bark and I doubt the Kuja give a shit about who they target.
Then there's Weevil who obliterates almost every town he fights in.

The WG probably brushes aside anything it can in the name of maintaining balance.

Is Law the Jannetty of the Supernovas?
>Constantly given pushes at Punk Hazard and Dressrosa but couldn't maintain the heat
>Can't cut a promo
>Isn't a draw like Luffy or Uroge
>Isn't pure dimes like Hawkins and Bege
>Can't take bumps or do spits like Zoro

Attached: Sabaody_Archipelago_Arc.png (860x1025, 1.96M)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

>that's pretty deluded
Big Mom:
>doesn't judge people for who they are
>but judges them based on their individual characteristics
Sounds based

If evidence is proven then they may get stripped

Who would be the 'Taker of One Piece?

can you say that about hxh?

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Piece - 828 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.36_[2018.03.17_20.59.14].png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Ivankov initially suspected Sanji could be a Cipher Pol glownigger. Do you think Sanji got in even more trouble when he started using Geppo?

Attached: 0635-010.jpg (1066x1600, 482K)

oh man... these were the days

Attached: ENEL.png (802x1150, 875K)

>The WG probably brushes aside anything it can in the name of maintaining balance
when you're enslaving entire islands, they definitely can't. perfect example is crocodile and his utopia operation exposure

drawfag here, here's something I slapped together before I get started on a Baby 5 picture

enjoy

Attached: kenpachiyachiruzoro.png (1773x1094, 780K)

sure were

Attached: enel is the 7 schibukai.png (1042x437, 327K)

Luffy learned to use soru, rokushiki isn't just for WG agents and shit.

Attached: 897 (11).png (889x1300, 542K)

I love you platonically.

ayyyy, welcum back drawanon

Attached: happy pirate king.jpg (170x250, 39K)

who the fuck is that retard weevil anyway
what is his endgame
why did oda introduce him

Will Toko become Zoro's bankai?

Shanks is corrupting our little toko!

Attached: 1556221873494.png (670x386, 181K)

Purin fired upon Arlong Park without warning and demanded Arlong's men surrender when Arlong's officers retaliated. His mission was to evacuate the village Arlong destroyed, not attack Arlong. Yes they were all killed, which if that doesn't violate the rules, I don't know what will, but Arlong isn't above bribing officials to look the other way if they come poking around his turf, like what he was originally gonna do in the first place with Purin.

>Mmmmm I think it's time for Admiral court

Attached: Sakazuki_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1920x3204, 2.66M)

But she has Electro!

i just dislike what a throwaway villain Hody was with likely zero chance of returning considering how the lame "power up drug" left them at the end of the arc. I'm sure Arlong has a chance of coming back and I really hope he does. Arlong is rotting in some jail or has become a slave of some royal.

No, but she will probably ask Gyukimaru to let Zoro have Shusui after he rescues Yasu.

This is both precious and horrifying

Attached: 1548320911450.jpg (1652x927, 126K)

will zoro learn kendo this arc?

There's only around 170 countries that are a part of the WG. I can't imagine every single little island in the East Blue is paying the Heavenly Tribute for Marine Protection.

>Purin fired upon Arlong Park without warning
mmh, i actually didn't remember this one detail so my bad. but i now just reread chapter 75 and one of gosa's kids said that purin's ship was sent after a letter reached the world government
maybe they had concrete proof of the whole situation which justified purin's more severe course of action against arlon park

Attached: 0075-008.jpg (1066x1600, 309K)

Honestly he's the full package
>Cuts high level promos
>One of the biggest draws in the Supernovas
>Complete and utter dimes
>Squashed one of Big Mom's commanders on his own
>Managed to maintain heat EVEN when put up with guys Kaido
>Complete unit and all natty

Attached: 1446387662269.png (760x720, 715K)

If the punk hazard dragons were artificial, will we ever see wild dragons flying around?

Attached: OP66_196-197.png (1858x1500, 796K)

>D: Oda-sensei, no matter how often you say he's Whitebeard's son. Weevil just isn't!! He just doesn't resemble Whitebeard in the slightest! P.N. Whitebeard's Big Fan
>O: Hey, Just as expected. Someone who doesn't believe that he's the biological son of Whitebeard and has become one of the Shichibukai. Your opinion has met my expectations. FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU... UFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU.

Attached: weevil oda.jpg (776x1200, 213K)

I couldn't see him getting the Hachi treatment, but I could maybe see if Doflamingo doesn't get off screened by WG assassins, him staging a prison break of his own and maybe Arlong joins him. Though there's always the possibility that Arlong has straight already left Impel Down during Luffy's breakout, but no one gave a shit since the Marineford war was about to happen and news of his escape just got buried.

>yfw Toko becomes Zoro's new sword

sugita is the retard who was just replaced by that blondie, right?

>Arlong is rotting in some jail or has become a slave of some royal.
He's currently one of Charlos's slaves.

I'm still waiting for him to do something, Oda.

Maybe in Raftel

Hai.
Sugita is the guy whose only known advice during Dressrosa was for Cavendish to care more about his horse.

truly an irreplaceable asset for the series

When was the last time Oda ever listened to his editors?

Kaku fight 2.0 with a smiling loli clinging to Zoro's face in fear.

green bit being integrated in dressrosa as opposed to the tontattas getting their own little setup arc separated from mingo

Would've been pretty based.

I liked the theory that the Celestial Dragons used to own dragons, but they all died off due to war and incest and shit, and they wanted Vegapunk to bring them back so they can dominate the air.

That probably would have made Dressrosa a bit more bearable.

Quads confirm. World Nobles are also called Celestial Dragons because the 20 kingdoms once had an army of dragons.

definitely

I love them with all my heart which is bigger than yours!!!!

Attached: D2vvsMeVYAACmUC.jpg (2268x1447, 380K)

People would've just complained regardless that they got their own arc that would inevitably have to lead into their history with the Donquixote Family anyway. It made more sense to just integrate it into the plot they would eventually become a part of and just have Green Bit be a close by island.

Attached: QQw8lcw.jpg (1200x866, 206K)

LuNa!

Attached: Nami worries for Luffy.jpg (418x480, 35K)

that would've been great actually, I loved the tontattas, I was even shilling wicca joining the crew

Did they recap Nami's sky island adventure for the anime? I didn't want to watch until they actually got to the Reverie.

Reminder literally every Strawhat felt and reacted the same way

You better hope Chopper achieves his dream and pulls a cure for the Kuja love sickness out of his furry ass then, because there's a 0% chance Luffy will just let Hancock die.

Attached: hancock.png (905x918, 235K)

Anyone who thinks there will be intra-crew romantic relationships is retarded.

Why does everyone hate Wano? I dropped it at the end of act one to let it build up.

Attached: 1554983433970.png (1063x757, 249K)

Is it time for year of the pig?

Attached: 890 (1).jpg (1790x1300, 1.24M)

Still miffed that Oda didn't put in Bartolomeo for the Rooster

It's just shitposting. Wano's been ok.

Wano's been fine. There's probably some algorithm to determine which flavor of the week meme shitposters will latch onto.

Act 1 was good. Act 2 is SHIT.
Wano has lost it's touch.

Where the fuck is Nekomamushi Oda?

Attached: 939 (6).png (922x1300, 365K)

Actually, it's kind of interesting to think about it. His character hasn't really changed, he hasn't gotten a 'breakthrough' after meeting luffy yet, but i believe his conversation with sengoku is still unfinished. Maybe once luffy or someone else makes him realize that he's being a faggot and 'should' change for the better, he's going to sacrifice himself via the death surgery and save that person

Because Oda is a lazy hack but the X mark should surely be a tattoo after this arc.

Rahahaha.. Stop with the jokes Isho.

Attached: Ryokugyu_Manga_Infobox.png (270x192, 60K)

WAIT
How the fuck is momonosuke still a kid when he was shown as one in flashbacks?

Does this kid never age? Perpetual life surgery? Oda being a hack?

One piece really is full of plotholes nowadays

>monburen

Attached: Jack.jpg (720x540, 61K)

bad translation

Attached: kizaru2.png (836x469, 437K)

He's still either trying to convince Marco or is on his way back to Wano with or without Marco.

As he said this is the DEFINITIVE(Not SH supernova) we need this GOD not Law:
After Dofy defeat we don´t need Law anymore.

When OP is a faggot

noo

Attached: toohappy.png (157x131, 19K)

Or she just doesn’t like niggers

Usoppfags BTFO

Attached: shanks-evil.jpg (1024x576, 28K)

Why doesn't Kidd just use his awakening to turn the metal in Kaido's blood into metal blades or something? Oda is a fuckign hack.

How has no one posted this yet.

Attached: 8164414D-FD85-44B1-AFA4-12422F3BBB6F.jpg (900x659, 198K)

>fishmen commit over 50% of murders

Because Kidd isn't fucking Magneto or Risotto Nero you fucking faggot.

Because these threads are generals and the OP post is just a disguise so we can get away with having a general
I mean, what?

All awakening works the same so that should be Kidd's.

>how Oda designs a character with spin powers
>how an actually talented mangaka designs a character with spin powers

Defend this

Attached: spin.jpg (605x366, 95K)

they are both shit, but the Donquixote family is neat

Luffy is CUTE

Attached: Yum.png (500x729, 425K)

You know literally nothing about Awakenings to say they all work the same. And you have the same amount of information about Kidd's fruit. Don't double down on being wrong when you're wrong user.

Attached: Mugiwara.png (640x512, 102K)

Buffalo literally grew up in the sewers, don't make fun of him

Please tell me how the Minotaur at Impel Down has exactly the same awakening as Doffy's. I'm truly curious to hear whatever bullshit you come up with.

>Implying Kaidou's haki isn't so strong that he passively blocks DF hax

Reminder that Luffy's birthday is this weekend.

Rihan's "deep analysis" is rdundant as fuck, repeating things he said or thought in previous chapters and stating obvious shit, "oh no he's got 5 potential abilities" "nen users can be dangerous in very specific situations" what's next? eplining Archimedes' principle to explain how the boat is floating in order to get to the Dark continent?

Alright wise guy, explain what the awakening of the Cook Cook Fruit is.
Or the awakening of any paramecia that already transforms the environment as its default ability.

Attached: 11-12.png (1764x1300, 758K)

Right side looks like generic "cool guy" shit.

>manga zealots
sad

Real talk, that amount of mass falling from that height should still do significant damage, even if it's all whipped cream.

what is the terminal velocity of whipped cream and sponge cake?

Attached: 1443985486053.gif (560x240, 1.1M)

Oh sorry i should have specified PARAMECIA, i just thought i wasn't dealing with 60 IQ spergs here.

They only give luffy 1v1 battles

Attached: 1551128901595.png (233x542, 121K)

These characters can survive being punched by Luffy whose base punch alone is as strong as a nuke. Falling wouldn't do shit

How would Diamante's awakening work? That;s even weirder.
Or Law's.

I wanted black

Attached: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER_20190428213632.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

The Hunterspergs lurking in this thread should do this

Attached: Wano Arc Plot Twist.jpg (860x611, 71K)

Attached: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER_20190331175054.jpg (1920x1080, 434K)

Don't shitpost using Barry

Please I can't stop laughing anymore, I'm gonna need stitches for my sides.

Weren't oven and the others acting like they were in serious danger before Streussen softened their landing?

Imagine actually being able to die with a smile on your face and claiming you had a wonderful life.
What a great way to die, I can only dream of having an ending like that.

Yeah, Oven said that if it wasn't for Streussen most of them would be dead

For Diamante I'd imagine it would just increase AoE and also let him flutter-fy stuff from afar without touching it.

Law's fruit is so abstract that I wouldn't even know how the awakening would work. Probably just an ability to make rooms that he doesn't have to actually be in.

You know after thinking about it all this time I'm sure that the treasure "One Piece" at the end on the island Raftel will just be some lame shit.

Like it'll be a giant treasure chest with a weapon inside of it to defeat the world government.

Or it'll be a letter saying "you were the one piece all along!" and spark some lame ass revolution to defeat the world government.
Either way it's made me realize that the story isn't about the ending at all. It's about the journey to the end.

Oda said it's not going to be the friends they made along the way because he hates those endings.

A superweapon isn't out of the question but it would be weird that it would be separate from the Three Ancient Weapons, which are already hyped up to be incredibly dangerous.

Wano far and wide has been amazing. I can think of seldom few chapters that were bad. My biggest complaint is all these fucking breaks.

It's just that either it's going to be literally money or something insanely powerful inside or some cheap thing saying that Luffy is essentially the true One Piece for finding it.

At least in my head, there just isn't many other options the treasure itself could hold.

I'm partial to the idea that One Piece is something that will destroy Mary Geoise and part of the Red Line, uniting the oceans and creating All Blue.

Attached: 0576-013.jpg (1066x1600, 399K)

>2019
>no kino fight has yet to top Usopp/Chopper VS Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas

Attached: 1374383253819.jpg (236x243, 15K)

Attached: one piece pangaea.jpg (733x201, 87K)

Shiki called the One Piece a WMD in Chapter 0.

One Piece is the ultimate zoan devil fruit, Kami Kami no mi.

Level 0 brainlet reader, holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=f9DYJ2LRXxo

I can imagine the One Piece itself being a key to the inventions of he civilization that built the Ancient Weapons or something like that. I could imagine that Shanks went to the Gorusei to convince them that it would be better for someone like Luffy who only really cares about the adventure to find the treasure instead of Blackbeard who would use it to plunge the world into anarchy. The series could end with Luffy setting off on another trip to find a new place to bury the One Piece.

I like the idea of this game, but the disconnect between the gameplay and lore is too much for me. I can understand Gear 4 not obliterating Fujitora or Akainu, but random mooks should all just be one shot regardless of weapons or types. Seeing shield mooks block Kong Guns was just bad mang.

Yeah I was using that in the new challenge mode where you fight as many as you can and I was barely doing anything to them. I'm fully leveled up too.

Attached: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER_20190331192246.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

What do you mean, French or American whipped cream?

>Uranus, Οὐρανός
>The most probable etymology traces the name to a Proto-Greek form *worsanós (Ϝορσανός)[8] enlarged from *ṷorsó- (also found in Greek ouréō 'to urinate', Sanskrit varṣá 'rain', Hittite ṷarša- 'fog, mist').[9] The basic Indo-European root is *ṷérs- 'to rain, moisten' (also found in Greek eérsē 'dew', Sanskrit várṣati 'to rain', Avestan aiβi.varəšta 'it rained on'), making Ouranos the 'rainmaker'.

Attached: 0648-006.jpg (1520x1200, 508K)

>selling primary characters as dlc even though they are readily available in many other games

Fuck World Seeker

Holy shit user just go talk to Jeanne this is getting unnerving.

>rainmaker
>ddragon at loguetown
>roger at edd war
uranus is the devil fruit dragon has and roger had

I beat the game twice, this is what it does to you. There is no after game.

Attached: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER_20190319184316.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

Damn the worse I hear about it the less I want to buy it. Why did they do that for the anniversary game ? Luffy being the only playable character and the island being the most generic and boring location of One Piece are my main gripes.

That one month break before the Timeskip did Oda good. Fishmen Island had some solid art. I really think he should take another month break, desu.

I don't care if my stats are shit, as long as I get to wear my new dlc items.

Because most open world games don't believe in after games.

Attached: ONE PIECE WORLD SEEKER_20190428223335.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Call me a gigantic faggot but I've always been annoyed that he did this, as in his goofy yelling shit. Had he simply given her the hat and gone straight to telling the crew to get moving it would be my favorite scene of the entire damn thing. I know it's much more Luffy of him to do the yelling, but still.

No Lucci? Really?

Wano Map: Happening Edition

Attached: Wano map.jpg (2600x1146, 641K)

Why is Apoo irrelevant in Wano?

too complex for my brain
i'll go back to dragon ball

Very impressive, good job.

Based and better than the one I considered making.

I hope Apoo and X Drake and Hawkins die.
We need more deaths in Wano

Needs higher res version. Text is kind of awkward to read as is.

I appreciate the extra effort in finding everyone's most unflattering appearance for their image.

One Piece world seeker DLC
Zoro, Law and Sabo are playable

crunchyroll.com/de/anime-news/2019/04/23/next-one-piece-world-seeker-dlc-to-star-sabo-and-trafalgar-law

>most open world games don’t believe in after games
I can’t tell you how heart broken I was when I went to load up Dragon Quest 11 after beating the postgame final boss and it put me back right before the fight
Why do games do this

either that or you go the elder scrolls route and your actions don't matter even though you defeated the big boss

I wonder if they'll play like they did in PW3?

Attached: ONE PIECE_ PIRATE WARRIORS 3_20181103223841.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

Zorojuroyoutube.com/watch?v=SGIODljBblw

Law's story isn't over yet. Oda didn't accidentally add X Drake to both Wano and Law's flashback. There's more to Law that we haven't seen yet.

why does this exist

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1548793098054.png (2500x3800, 2.51M)

Zorojuro

Attached: Endurance training.png (1132x635, 700K)

Pretty based desu

what hole is it going in

The hole where little marimos come from

Attached: Extracting seed.png (591x639, 624K)

ah so she's into anal

Wasn't Weevil's only appearance from before the Big Mom arc?

After such a long absence I was thinking you'd have some new Carrot pics

Yes. He showed up in newspapers during the Reverie arc though.

Attached: 1553432956333.jpg (1180x569, 521K)

If you're a prostitute you kind of have to be by necessity

She is 16, user

16 year old girls have dicks?

Attached: luffy question mark.png (458x357, 227K)

The Shanks and fishmen memes have gotten to me. I no longer see anything wrong with slavery. Thanks anons.
Also, how do these carrier bats track down Shichibukai candidates? Buggy nearly wet himself when it found him despite him being on an isolated, uninhabited island.

Attached: carrier bat.jpg (179x117, 10K)

Trained to sniff out high test levels

How would the final battle of One Piece play out if it was written by D&D?

Chirurg (the German word for surgeon)

I have a prediction. On their way to the capital they come along the cemetery, find out ryuumas real name, roronoa ryuuma. Retrieve shisui. And when they're at the capital, zoro's identity will be revealed by hyori along with her own identity, which will lead a huge burst to the rebellion, since kaido/orochi not only wanted to crucify someone so special as Yasu but also captured so many of the rebels and wanted to kill the seemingly rightful owner of the shogun seat.

you didn't know?

This one is probably my favourite moment in all of One Piece.
Runner ups include, in no particular order:
>walking to Arlong Park
>Hiruruk's final speech and death
>four survivors of Upper Yard pointing at Enel
>standing on the tower of justice/"I wadda live!"
>"Raizou-dono is safe."

anime isn't canon

Yeah, I get you. Always kinda annoyed me, too. Still a great scene.

And the minks said Kaidou ain't on Zou.

it's in the manga too

>le Zoro and Ryuma are related maymay

Attached: Strawhats72.jpg (1482x701, 713K)

Well it's not like they look quite alike and have strong affinity to swords, right?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29-09-54-21-1852674438.png (1079x591, 833K)

Whitebeard, obviously.

Do you really think Oda would go for something this predictable?

Here's another shitpost, in 5 parts.I spent way more time on this than I should have.

Attached: coverpage.png (900x1300, 512K)

Already jammed full of characters. He will come in towards the end of act 3 or during act 4 as a stronger combatant without much of a story. At best, someone will tell us something about him like Jinbe told us Bege's backstory, but ultimately Apoo will remain the least important supernova.

Attached: shanks part1.png (900x1300, 499K)

double dubs

Attached: shanks part2.png (900x1300, 575K)

uh oh

Attached: shanks prt3.png (900x1300, 716K)

I think the introduction of ryuuma into one piece was preparation for that kind of outcome in the first place. He'd have plenty of potential famous and strong swordmasters to introduce on thriller bark, yet he chose an already known character who looks like zoro and originates from a place zoro's going to visit in future. And now all that blabla because of the shusui. It's very very likely to happen, user, one way or the other.

Attached: shanks finale.png (1300x900, 389K)

not authentic enough needs at least 10 panels of reactions

The reveal of hiyori's identity is most definitely going to happen in the next chapters. An event which will be seen by the whole country, is there any better way to make it official?

I didn't want to burden Togashi

Eneru’s big fucking face.

Am I still meant to believe you can pour a drink on Shanks and he'll just laugh it off if you're not a threat?

Gear Five will be...?

Monkey God Awakening

Huntermumblers are cool, we don't even have to check One Piece sales because of them

all the gears combined
gigantic luffy using gear 4 muscles gear 2 speed and the invisible armor haki

Gear Second was Luffy utilizing his rubberness to speed up his blood cycle. The downside was wear and tear on his body.
Gear Thirs was Luffy utilizing his rubberness to increase the size of his bones. The downside was the expanded bones contracting again and shrinking for a while afterwards.
Gear Fourth was Luffy utilizing his rubberness to increase the size of his muscles, combined with armament haki. The downside was that he couldn't use haki for a while afterwards.

Which bodily systems are left? The obvious one is the nervous system - the most important part of that is the brain.
Gear Five will be Luffy utilizing his rubberness by blowing air into his head to keep his brain cool and stay calm. Calmness will allow him constant future vision and perfect haki control. The downside will be that his brain contracts afterwards, giving him some slight memory loss and no recollection of the fight.

Nah, that's not Oda's style. A new gear is always a new technique. It wouldn't feel like much of a power up if Luffy just used the stuff we already know he can do.

When was the last time Luffy even used Gear Second?

He used it against Holdem

Pretty sure against Karakuri, even if he didn't announce it. But my memory is hazy.

naisu

Attached: frankythumbsup.jpg (660x488, 171K)

just another case of Oda sameface perhaps

>sameface
Ryuma is literally proto-Zoro so it makes sense that they look alike

Ace, Sabo and Luffy have similar characteristics but aren't related

He did during Dressrosa when he was hospitalized.

He is Hulk Hogan. He doesn't sell. Just change I HAVE CANCER, BROTHER for SON.

well, it makes sense in a sense that it was drawn by the same artist, in the same period of time and the characters are from the same place, etc..

There are a lot things pointing in the direction that the theory could be true - but it's still just a theory

Just like same face could be a theory

Surely after 940 chapters, especially having Ryuma feature over 500 chapters ago, if there were some kind of plausible connection, it would have been referenced? or maybe I just missed that

Personally I think Zoro is a Ronin, so to give him a background beyond what he has would change his character completely - probably not in the eyes of the other characters, but definitely in the eyes of the readers

it wasn't an actual month though

Attached: OP chapters release.png (1316x1171, 134K)

what happens if oda dies?

>Stop fighting? That is 20 pure strikes through the chest.

>holiday breaks don't affect oda's break schedule
>tfw we're gonna have a break again after next chapter

of course, anyone who isn't a newfag knows this

So Yasuie is going to be the next Shogun? He's named after Tokugawa Ieyasu

Might be sad kino just a few chapters short of the last chapter but an absolute disaster before.
Anime only ending

Attached: 1467566020011.jpg (460x276, 20K)

Oda actually died already. His body keeps drawing on willpower alone.

Awesome.
>I like the funny faces here.. Like Caribou, Queen etc..

Are they gonna use Nami's voice actor for Ann? She's unironically a blue-haired Nami

Attached: Romance_Dawn,_Version_2.png (873x1267, 1.72M)

back when nami was cute and not a slut

>Which bodily systems are left? The obvious one is the nervous system - the most important part of that is the brain.
Gomu-Gomu-no-Baka is already a thing, he did it against Enel, stuuuupid!

No, Momochad will become shogun

That was him turning his brain off, not turning it on.

I recently rewatched the first 100 or so episodes and jesus fucking christ the anime used to be so stylish and unique with great direction, I know it's common knowledge but it's not an exaggeration to say the show became straight dogshit some time after the HD transition

Hey, it made Goku Blanco real strong.

Back when Toei didn't have girls have tits 3 times the size of the head and Nami looked cute.
The anime lost its soul.

probably not

If he can incease the thickness of his skin, together with haki he could enter panzer mode.

Oda started to weaken Robin there

He already has Tank Man.

Happy Golden Week

Attached: Marianne_Anime_Infobox.png (272x457, 145K)

>Kaidou
He wasn't.

How the fuck does Magic painting work?

hypnosis

Fucking nip names. Raizou, I mean.

WORK ON THE DAMN CHAPTER FOR THIS WEEK ALREADY

Attached: jump manga series sales by their latest 3 volumes.png (1600x900, 793K)

One Piece is losing readership:
V.69: 3,147,224
V.70: 3,039,487
V.71 : 2,890,263
DROP
V.85: 2,400,524
V.84: 2,393,553
V.83: 2,435,076
DROP
V.92: 1,776,868

In less than 20 volumes this series has lost between 700,000 to 800,000 readers.

One can notice a steady drop over the years, as the interest in One Piece fades for each new arc.

One Piece sales per year:
>2010
>2011

>2017
>2018

Between 2011 and 2018, One Piece has lost 29,000,000 yearly sales. This is the biggest flop in the history of manga. No other manga has lost this many sales in such a short amount of time.

Now, let us compare the other series with One Piece and they are doing over a prolonged period of time.

This was calculated over a few years.
>One Piece - 5,969,851 ---> 3,110,049
>Haikyu!! - 3,086,097 ---> 2,523,071
>My Hero Academia - 2,097,088 ---> 2,516,768
>Black Clover - 790,032 ---> 2,033,277

OP lost nearly 3M sales, while BC and MHA sold more and HQ lost 400k. With this we can conclude that One Piece is dying.

No one cares about any of this

>best selling manga in the history
>biggest drop in sales in the history
Man, One Piece will never be forgotten. So many world records

Attached: smug cat man.jpg (222x558, 110K)

So Django would be able to paint people too?

Yes? Do you actually think Django is unable to paint a person?

Avatar sold 2 billion and everybody forgot about it. One Piece has not had any impact in the industry.

Attached: 1517159487619.jpg (721x861, 182K)

>loosing more sales than the others make and still come out on top

Man, am I glad that I enjoy One Piece.
>someone somewhere is actually mad about this
Even better!

Oda has definitely lost his touch. It shows.

That's what I fear. Does it have to end before a worthy successor will show up? The hole in my reading shedule it'll leave needs to be filled.

OP is already getting surpassed by Kingdom and SnK in digital sales. Now it cant even reach 2M in physical sales anymore and keeps dropping every volume

Attached: 1556200648181.jpg (640x296, 50K)

He leaves everyone starving for steaks and doesn't even notice.

Is Oda conscious that nobody care about this little faggot?

Attached: ForcedDrama.jpg (1013x1520, 326K)

And attack on titan can't reach 1m per volume anymore.What's your point.Of course the biggest series ever will have the biggest drop when the whole magazine is getting less sales every month

From Volume 69 begins the punk hazard arc
Law is good for sale

>shingeki doing well

Attached: 1510085751778.png (729x380, 234K)

Wano worst characters

>Yasu
>Toko
>Shinobu
>Hyo
>Queen
>Orochi

Shingeki no Kyojin 24 (1,486,038 copies).
Shingeki no Kyojin 25 (1,358,623 copies)

Daily reminder that with the upcoming movie and act 3 starting one piece will sell 3m again and salesposters aka huntermumblers will be forever btfo

Attached: 1553019944134.jpg (728x848, 112K)

I mean first week.One piece of course sells over 2m after 1 month

No. the last 2 volumes couldnt reach 2M for the whole year

Dynamic duo!

Attached: jWucJxy.jpg (787x353, 143K)

>made a /ss/ bait character
>/ss/fags don't care because he looks and acts too uncute.
Tama and Toko are way better than him

More lies,the latest volume is like 1 and half months out lmfao

Attached: med menk.jpg (225x249, 29K)

I miss long ring long island

Based oda strikes again.Gear 5 niggerman confirmed?

these threads are so bad that every time there is a raid, it is actually a major improvement

Attached: laffin_lupin.png (500x374, 244K)

First week sales
>1514459 One Piece 91

>Kurohige, meet Afromane.
>Kisama...how could he discover my real source of power

Most Popular franchises based on Gross Revenue
> 1. Pokemon (1998) (92 Billion) (Adventure) (1141 Episodes)
> 2. Anpanman (1975) (65 Billion) (Comedy) (1518 Episodes)
> 3. Dorameon (1969) (48 Billion) (Sci-Fi) (2864 Episodes)
> 4. Gundam (1979) (25 Billion) (Mecha) (980 Episodes)
> 5. Dragon Ball (1984) (24 Billion) (Shounen) (829 Episodes)
> 6. One Piece (1997) (20 Billion) (Shounen) (980 Episodes)

And how is that the whole year retard?

Imagine if one piece had decent games in it's peak.

See
Now. Compare 91 week with 92 First week and see the drop

11386360 One Piece Vol. 92

see

Again how will the volume not reach 2m till the year finishes?

Meant to write 1386360. Sorry

OP used to sell 3M and now it barely reaches 2M for the year. Thats a flop

Why are Wano characters so fucking bad?

>SHI SHI SHI I left my Guinness award in "That Place". If any manga can sell enough, it's there for the taking.

Attached: One Piece Guinness Award - Highest Selling Manga.jpg (1280x1490, 472K)

Every wsj series in on decline though

When one piece surpasses superman the butthurt is gonna be real

is luffy tipping his hat?

Kinemon and Momonosuke are not popular in Japan.
They are not even in 5th popularity

Attached: kFNnSXb.jpg (2048x978, 644K)

He doesn't acknowledge the divinity of the celestial dragons. He is a fedora tipper.

Most popular Shonen Jump series ended and they're trying to find replacements. They can't be on decline if they were never big in the first place.

Oda may be a hack, but his work ethic is something else from what I heard. Doesn't he work for like 15 hours a day or something?

They aren't even in the 6th popularity poll either, not even top 100.
We can't even say this is because of japanese "shit taste" because I don't know much people who cares about them in the western fandom either. Tama and Toko are already hundred times more liked than Momo. And Kinemonfags are pretty rare. Like 5-6 autists in the whole fandom

Is this the real manga dialogue?

So people with shit taste like me finally have fun reading it again, I honestly love most of these stupid faggots.

I unironically root for Kaido
Fuck the Kozuki clan
The heir is shit, the sister is boring generic princess shit, the retainers are shit
Fuck Kozuki and fuck Wano

>We will never have Zoro go back to being a good character
It all got fucked after the samurai skeleton fight. That was the last great Zoro fight.

ow the edge

Now that they're actually relevant, they'll prolly get a boost in the next poll. I feel like if they did one right now the Charlottes would be more popular though. The main Wano girls might do okay. Maybe Kyoshiro if nips have any taste.

you are trying too hard, Jack

who's the dude on the right, he looks pretty dope

Guy on the right needs more scars.

>Odas death spawning a generation of fun adventure manga
I wish.

Wiper one shots Enel
Enel resurrects himself next chapter
Luffy is immune/Enel face

Skypiea was kino

Attached: 4896804-6865977872-0275-.jpg (608x960, 256K)

Japans does not like when they need to face the past. MUH HISTORY. MUH SAMURAI
Oda had guts to create a country based on feudal Japan, but it seems readers does not like it.
Plus they still hate him because of the joke about Onoda

Direct parallel to Law 'defeating' Doflamingo. I wonder what the similarity between Enel and Doflamingo is

Robin below ace, barrier dude and Boa.
What the actual fuck. Lucci at 41st.

I'm tired of Toko, she was fun at first but now she feels more like a meme than a characfer. Her dad is about to die and she's still smiling?

robin is objectively shit

fuck Sabo desu

While the timeskip didn't seem to have affected Robin's popularity everywhere else, it did in Japan. Some aren't fans of her 2 year later design and find her ara ara background cake personality boring. She's still well-liked ofc.

This entire arc shapes up to be a meme.

Her dad dying is what's going to stop her smiling. Her character is believable from what we've been shown of the town she grew up in

Her dad taught her and the village to keep up the smile always becuase it cannot be taken away from them.

It's still creepy, even Koala stopped her forced smile after 2-3 chapters

because she was taken into Fisher Tiger's room

Toko hasn't had anything bad happen to her yet besides being sold but even then she seems okay with her new life with Hiyori.

Doing what

Attached: Koala_Finally_Cries.png (200x173, 53K)

whast that observation haki

Yes.

to give her a hard long hot rod

>Hiyori is the daughter of the former, executed Shogun
>Otoko is the daughter of a former daimyo, who is about to be executed
>Both are whores/-in-training
What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: GUMGUM PISTOL-CoA.jpg (355x355, 9K)

Add Toko to the list of people getting their age changed by Bonney halfway through the arc

>imlying a physical tattoo is needed
Their bond does not require any ink, bro.

what does that training include? did Toko already spent some time with a man?

Probably bringing drinks to the room and maybe watching

dub>sub
youtube.com/watch?v=MLTlH7KB0Xk
Truly Kino.

Keep it up Toko, only 11 more days!

Attached: 1556386115733.gif (200x241, 40K)

naruto german op is beter
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

you won't arrive in time at this speed

>implying bonney is going to be in this arc
>implying any supernova not named law or bege will ever be relevant in one piece

Attached: 1556386830921.gif (200x241, 39K)

faster!!

Attached: 550px-nowatermark-Crack-a-Whip-Step-1-preview.jpg (550x309, 15K)

Leave Toko alone, Sadi-chan

>Hiyori is the daughter of the former, executed Shogun
But Oden was daimyo, not shogun.

Attached: 1556387082085.gif (200x241, 39K)

Oden was never shogun. He was a daimyo and son of the ruling shogun.

Ask yourself why there are so many children and old people in wano, as well as why we see Bonney at the Reverie in the break between Wano acts. Then you will see the answer.

run Toko, run!

Gascarpone

both think they are gods.

Doc Bader

shut up dogtooth

One Piece sales per year:

>2010
>2011

>2017
>2018

OP lost 30M sales in 7 years. One Piece is dying.

Attached: 1536152632004.jpg (166x200, 12K)

now look at the sales before 2010

That's even worse because it really lets you know how many marineford babbies there are

Don't, user. She'll hurt herself.

What? How can this possibly be happening?

dressrosa and fishman island truly killed the serie
how disgusting desu

OP got a giant sales boost during Marineford and Strong World, because all the new fans had to buy all the backlog. Then it went back to normal. The 32 million volumes is a complete anomaly, not the norm.