Homura says NO to minority rights!

Homura says NO to minority rights!

Attached: 1464662353645.jpg (268x375, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/mbkjg8/my-date-with-a-maga-lesbian-forced-me-to-confront-my-own-prejudices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're late, kiddo.

based and redpilled
can you shoop a MAGA hat on my wife? id appreciate it

Attached: th.jpg (250x188, 8K)

hi normalfag dont you have parties to go to?

>lesbian
>being a MAGApede

Possible, but unlikely.

Also,

Attached: 2b810bb74ed2cc3dbfe245cf2ba0e34a.gif (720x506, 1.21M)

fuck niggers and fuck kikes too

Attached: 1527389053157.jpg (724x1024, 108K)

Please don't use my daughter for reddit shitposting
>lesbian
>being a magatard

Based.

Based, I bet Sayaka is a Bernietard

AHEM
vice.com/en_us/article/mbkjg8/my-date-with-a-maga-lesbian-forced-me-to-confront-my-own-prejudices

Mio-chan, didn't you hear? Mugi's a filthy coal burner!

Attached: 121313.png (421x427, 197K)

Trump has been in office for over 800 days and people are still pretending he's a racist guy who is about to destroy everything when he's done basically nothing.

SAY IT WITH ME FELLOW /pol/CHADS
PRAISE KEK!
AWOOOOOO!!!
Thank God degenerate weebshit became CHADIFIED by with the power of MAGA! ANY DBSCHADS HERE?

fuck off and die

Real rich coming from the /pol/fag

Well the Trump cult is full of people voting against their own best interests.
Not for lack of trying, remember that he tried to have Assad assassinated after that fake chemical attack. Also the only reason why he didn't commit several federal crimes according to the Mueller report was because his aides refused to carry out those orders.

Attached: 1518963361159.jpg (800x933, 208K)

SEETHING WEEBKEKS. Ironic weeb chads are the future. Put MAGA hats on anime girls, use cropped aheago as your avatar on discord and twitter, and embrace the power of ironic weebatry and MEME MAGIC! PRAISE KEK!

Ok, real talk while the thread stays up; what is it about anime that attracts bigoted people? Both online and IRL the bigger the anime fan, the more they hate niggers and jews and all that shit. I just don't get it

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

you have friends irl and a gf fuck off from not only this board but also this website. you do not belong here

i know this is ironic but jesus fucking chirst these fags are the definition of cringe, americlaps, just be a normal republican if you want to trigger libs