Chainsawman

Never see it discussed on here. Let's discuss it. It is one of the best shonen I have ever read.

Attached: cum.jpg (474x673, 87K)

>Never see it discussed on here
>All the chainsawman threads reach more than 500 replies
Do you live in a cave?

Attached: 1554412999367.png (603x436, 167K)

Read more than 1 shonen

fpbp.
OP are you retarded, we just don't spam threads because we don't need to.

Promised Neverland
Dr.Stone

How is this shit allowed in shonen jump

>pandering to footfags
thanks, now I know not to pick this up ever

Power a cute

read more shonen pal
anything pre-2010

RIP Chainsaw Hype. Not even sexy Kobeni gets discussion.

BUMP

Why would denji ever wanna grab her tits when her feet are right there?

There is discussion when there are new things to discuss. If you want to talk about it then start a conversation first.

>It is one of the best shonen I have ever read.
It's way too early for me to agree but so far it's pretty good, definitely the best thing to come out of WSJ in the past couple years.

Or it could go on for some time

It was interesting to find out that 1 devil can have multiple contracts, assuming Viz is correct. If the Fox Devil has multiple contracts with people, I wonder what makes it different from say the Bat Devil which was just hungering for blood.

Kobeni will only die when she reveals her devil. Her in that too-big dress exposing her sternum was hot though. Really turned me on.

because he's not a fucking degenerate like you

Also thought it was interesting that they dropped in like 3 experienced devil hunters and talked about how lots of newbies died. That's like, a major deathflag for the vets right?

This thread is cringe,wait for real Chadsaw thread

They already dumped it and it got like 25 posts.

all the fetishes weebs are into and feet are the worst thing you’ve heard of huh?

CUTE FEET
U
T
E

F
E
E
T

>Never see it discussed
>Chooses to look for threads when its been a couple days since the chapter came out
>Still expects there to be discussions or generals for a series with only 20 chapters.

Well gee I wonder why OP?

>Never see it discussed on here. Let's discuss it. It is one of the best shonen I have ever read.

Fuck off