Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin

New episode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.24_[2019.04.28_14.30.35].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

More like Mayonegg

This show is a bit gay.

>hurr durr it's impossible to understand youkai motives, don't even try
>every single another so far has been a reasonable being
Why are all MC coworkers so stupid?

Your average SMT negotiation right here.
Audio: They're forcing it so hard.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 04 [720p].webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>draw a brown girl
>give her a dick
tricky.

Attached: rub.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

He's such a fuccboi.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.51_[2019.04.28_15.10.10].png (1280x720, 1015K)

Just pretend that instead of "anothers" they are natives/Ainu/foreigners and the coworkers represent Japan. Then it all makes sense.

>the only thing that can bring japanese and chinese together is getting shitface drunk and passing out for 50 years

Probably because they can't communicate with each other. They had no idea how reasonable they could be.

Attached: tbh mayo.png (403x430, 168K)

I think they just don't want to give Anothers any political legitimacy. It's like negotiating with terrorists, once you teach them that starting shit gets them what they want they'll just keep starting shit to get what they want.

The exam is supposed to rule out people who can communicate.

>Sugita voicing bunch of drunk monkeys
hue

Attached: [Erai-raws] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 04 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_21.05_[2019.04.28 (1280x720, 385K)

I WANT A GAY COYOTE
AND I WANT IT NOW

I wanna drink sake now

Coyote is now a flirty twink wife in tight jeans, I'm not sure my dick can take more of this, it's too much

Boys shouldn't dress like this.

but i like it
This an sarazanmai opened my eyes to the truth religion: boywife

That's not a boy, it's a man(wife)

If that was the policy coming from management and higher up I could totally see that. But that's not the case, the other 2 are also just grunts. When you listen to their arguments it's not "Don't listen to them and give them ideas" it's constantly about them being natural disasters and they think completely different from us.

a boy can't be a wife silly.

Picked up

really hope there's an actual explanation for this mindset later on, if the Anothers were all animals like the dog in ep 1 or the bird it'd make sense but right now it's just dumb

Japan didn't know the earth was round by 794AD?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.20_[2019.04.28_23.03.27].jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

He doesn't look like a girl though, he just dresses like one and has long hair.

think there's anything significant about Coyote's voice not having a filter during the flashback?

His voice didn't have a filter when talking to the cat either

That pretty much confirms its something with how Miyako hears them then.

He's got a little sand in his ears.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.05_[2019.04.21_14.31.38].png (1280x720, 898K)

This is a fun show. There's always something entertaining about supernatural bureaucracy.
I just assume the original Seimei knew what they were saying by learning it but Arata has some magic shit.

>>the only thing that can bring japanese and chinese together is getting shitface drunk and passing out for 50 years
That and lewd boats.

Attached: ZFIGbUq.jpg (800x1131, 155K)

fat man NTR doujins with gongen and coyote when?

What was the point of this literal who? I assumed he would be relevant later in the episode, but that wasn't the case. Was it just for comedy? Perhaps he'll show up later.
Either way, it was very funny.
Audio:

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.27_[2019.04.28_18.55.08].png (1280x720, 983K)

The point was to show that Japan is so low crime that helping dumb smelly gaijin find their lost possessions is most of what cops do.

What does coyote pussy taste like

human sacrifice

A nip attempting to speak english is entertaining.

dat is mane

>Canon bisexual god
>Shiftshapes depending on the fun he wants to have
>Deity of sexual Freedom
>Plays with the cat
Coyote best girl

His little laugh when he was explaining the round earth was beautiful

give me a life stone