Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru

Another chapter of the thirstiest ojousama and the straight-laced morale commitee rep

This is not a happy chapter

Attached: Y1.png (1114x1600, 604K)

Attached: Y2.png (1114x1600, 779K)

Attached: Y3.png (1114x1600, 558K)

Attached: Y4.png (1114x1600, 654K)

Attached: Y5.png (1114x1600, 599K)

Attached: Y6.png (1114x1600, 675K)

Attached: Y7.png (1114x1600, 676K)

Spoilered for slight lewd nice touch with the whistle

Attached: Y8.png (1114x1600, 760K)

Attached: Y9.png (1114x1600, 583K)

Attached: Y10.png (1114x1600, 608K)

Attached: Y11.png (1114x1600, 646K)

Attached: Y12.png (1114x1600, 715K)

Ojousama rebooting. Please wait.

Attached: Y13.png (1114x1600, 553K)

Attached: Y14.png (1114x1600, 555K)

Attached: Y15.png (1114x1600, 438K)

Attached: Y16.png (1114x1600, 487K)

Attached: Y17.png (1114x1600, 433K)

Attached: Y18.png (1114x1600, 349K)

Damn.

Attached: Hmph.png (499x558, 99K)

Attached: Y19.png (1114x1600, 350K)

Ooofff! She ruined it!

End.

Attached: Y20.png (1114x1600, 1M)

Kinda glad this is getting translations again. I hope the mang where the hero whos married to the princess fucking differemt monster girls gets tns soon as well.

So is this ending soon? It feels like it.

Attached: there_there.png (270x309, 33K)

This page is lewd as FUCK.

I'll be using this.

Attached: Slut.jpg (647x622, 180K)

Deserved.

>Not OHOHOHO

She fails as an ojou

oof
>thot status: begone'd

Oouuucch

Patrolled

Attached: 1555536079755.png (348x242, 96K)

WARNING: The character designs in this manga are marred by seriously QUALITY proportions.

F

So is the guy one of those toxic narcissists with no self-awareness?

>Toxic
No, he's just aware that she's a fucking bitch who wants to smear his name by filming or photographing a situation that makes it seem like he was getting touchy with her, so he gets expelled, because she doesn't like his hard ass attitude, and she's the daughter of the principal.

Attached: Stare.jpg (914x597, 194K)

He's just trying to do his job and slut keeps trying to get him fired.

Don't worry, the nurse will resolve this

Attached: 8 years of medical training.png (525x353, 158K)

no, the girl is

Absoluteky based

Attached: 08.jpg (477x444, 109K)

It only seems to be bad in the middle shots. Close-ups and long shots are fine. That said, the art's pretty good otherwise. It's a pretty easy thing for the mangaka to fix with time.

What the fuck is up with the guy's proportions and with the second panel's perspective. This nigga needs an art class stat.

Remind me of her plan again, something about expelling?

>buffin' the muffin

wat

>everyone celebrating Tsubaki getting btfo

She genuinely likes him but doesn't know how to process it. She doesn't deserve this suffering

Don't worry, she'll get the D soon enough

This guy got full-body anatomy lessons from the mangaka of Love Roma, but he also got additional lessons on making endearing characters.

You can't say she doesn't deserve it. She basically tried to blackmail the guy multiple times when all she had to ask was if she could come over to his place and let him ravage her there.

I feel bad for her but this is the logical conclusion to what she has done so far.

I hope she stops being too tsun. She'll regret it later in life.

Attached: 1456117193370.jpg (750x864, 178K)

>MC is weak to the girl's volley-ball outfit

ACTIVATE ___ ____

Can you blame the guy? Remember she used her status and connections to have other men accused for molesting and expelled. Hell, that was her intention when she first interacted with the guy.
Are we just supposed to forgive her now just because she's in love? Fuck off, that's just the result of her being a thot. Dude has no reason to believe she's being sincere.

>She doesn't deserve this suffering
She uses the fact tha she's the principal's granddaughter to do whatever she wants in school and has history of getting people fired/expelled. This is karma paying her back.

Puffy

>[cries in ohoho]

If she had succeeded in ruining his reputation, she wouldn't have given a damn. She's only sad because she's met someone who isn't intimidated by her family connections, and therefore free to judge her as a normal person would, and she now knows he's genuinely disgusted by her.

Attached: 1495835523375.jpg (600x484, 35K)

God I fucken hate reading manga that is ongoing.
Two fucken weeks to see how this shit is resolved? JFC

>try to blackmail people
>be surprised and hurt when someone calls you out on your bullshit

She absolutely deserves this.

Doesn't mean I won't cheer if the MC goes for fucking the bitchiness out of her system though.

I find toxic narcissism far more offensive than social ineptitude.

How so?

Heart status: Bullied the fuck out

>I don't see any opportunities here
Damn

Literally all she has to do is cut his tendons and use her political power to have declared disappeared, it's not complicated.

HA, BTF-
-fuck

Chloroform and chains dude. No need to inhibit his fucken abilities

But you know how thick headed boys can be, better safe than sorry.

She absolutely deserves it.

Attached: Bitches.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

What??

then you should find what she did offensive.
only in the fifth chapter did she move towards 'i want him to fuck me' instead of 'i want to get him expelled through being caught in compromising situations.' you could say the fourth, if you were reaching.
he certainly was a dick here, but she did and said worse in the past.

She very explicitly deserves this.

It's a good opportunity for her to start turning a new leaf though. Gotta break everything down before you can build it back up.

This is the most alpha motherfucker ever. What a chad.

>hero whos married to the princess fucking differemt monster girls
Please elaborate.

Attached: snapshot_00.13_[2019.04.28_15.14.09].jpg (640x360, 78K)

The dude has literally done 0 things wrong. She's a complete bitch who has gotten other male students expelled just for fun and deserves to be put in her place.

Attached: K6.png (1114x1600, 223K)

Everyone should read Love Roma. It's a litmus test to see how good your tastes are. Everyone in here crying about the art but I'm just here for the story.

i think i know what he's talking about, but if it's what i'm thinking, it sounds better than it is
princess goes around trying to stop her husband (an isekai protagonist) from cheating on her with various monstergirls

Sound like shit, as expected of isekai retards

How is she going to bounce back from such immense defeat

Ample bosom and bloomers.

She deserved it. I fucking hate type of bitch like that. I had one like that following me around trying to "shame" me during my middle school days. Fuck that. Piece of shit.

Attached: 1534947082060.png (266x275, 115K)

Peter grill something is the title.

isekai needs to die

For an ecchi series I'm actually interested where the story will go.

You're only saying that because she's hot. She's been a genuine cunt to him and countless others

Doesn't change the fact that he's a toxic narcissist.

oh double shit negro it's a good day

Purification is coming

You keep using those words but I don't think you know what they mean, stacy

>She doesn't deserve this suffering

How about disrespecting the sanctity of public morals as she pleases. It's outrageos.

Fuck I was just looking for the Princess Bride image to say the same thing.

He's an upstanding beacon of rightousness you degenerate.

>Enjoys bloomers and sportswear in general

Your beacon is flickering

about the title for a second

Attached: Sun 04-17-19 PM 2019-04-28.png (735x235, 32K)

flickering like a damn strobe light maybe. Such fine tastes only elevates him more.

Yeah, and it's kinda funny for it to be happening just like this
I don't know where she goes from here other than up
but up is a direction these stories never go

If he was completely inmune to such sights he'd be a god not a man, and alas at the end of the day he's still mortal. His merit comes from refusing to succumb to temptation anyway despite being made of flesh and bone himself

>cleaning ears is an affront to public morals
Spotted the faggot

Indirect kiss with the whistle is really lewd

For anyone that's forgotten, this is how she reacted to being told to not block the hallway in chapter 1.
She deserves every bit of this and more.

Attached: K9.png (1114x1600, 510K)

nope, a month
it releases half of the chapter every two weeks
they don't release until after they have both, and this is a week and a half after that

So who will snap first ?

Keep in mind, his weakness is specifically volleyball uniform.

What an odd artsyle this manga has. It feels both modern and oldschool as fuck (up to the super fucked up anatomy at times)

I absolutely adore it.

pretty sure she's just looking to get railed at this point

It's a very forced weakness for the eventual forced romance plot developemtn to be honest.

>forced romance plot
I can see her actually reforming from here
Can't underestimate the lengths a girl will go to sometimes

Based.

Yeah, straight up to becoming his gf being her entire plan.

Today's BTFOing is good karma, now it all depends on her either changing course or doubling down on her cuntiness

It's not about her, it's about him. He hates her guts and him liking her is going to be very unrealistic and forced. romance for the sake of having romance plot because it's part of the checklisted genre..

How many chapters until she's embarrassing herself by trying to model herself like an ideal rule biding female student

>HE HATES THEM

It's about both of them. His seeing her reform will put him at neutral, and she's still got the means to wile him, so he's as good as dead already.
I don't expect it to go that way, it's gotta be full of shenanigans, but there's room to play there.

I hope so. The problem with this kind of series is that they go in forever and it becomes unbearable to keep reading without any kind of development. See Takagi for example. I'd rather prefer it to be a sweet, short and memorable ride than an endless nightmare.

Nothing we've seen of him reveals him to be someone who holds lifelong grudges or doesn't believe in change/redemption. He's not Javert.

A sincere apology and subsequent good deeds to reinforce it can go a long way, but yeah, anything but exactly what I just said will fall flat an the author will be a hack for making him fall in love.

>try to get boy to sexually harass you to get him expelled
>try to get boy to make you his girlfriend to get him to fuck you
It only took 6 chapters for her to forget the original goal.

Attached: good bread.png (447x392, 62K)

takagi just doesn't do well enough with its one joke.
A single joke can keep a series going well for a long while if done correctly.
I have faith in the author to keep us entertained for a while longer.

Attached: x8.png (770x1200, 103K)

At least she's not moving the goalposts while lacking self-awareness.

>"Haha, I got it! I'll get him to marry me, give me three kids and then grow old together! That'll get him expelled for sure!"

She is the MC. But maybe onanism might be good for her.

Then you don't think they mean what they mean.

Vanity is a deadly sin, ergo your assertion is bovine scatology.

>brain death from kabedon

Fucking tsundere deserved it

>Check it out user, you can see the exact moment her heart rips in two.

I wonder if the author wrote this to be sad, or if he wrote it to be funny

I can't see it being pitched any way other than sad. I'm actually kind of dreading the next chapter, cause I know it's going to be her floating the halls looking dispondant. And while she's very easily brought her own heartbreak and a decent dose of karma, that kind of breaks me up inside.

this

Her neurons real got knocked kabedown a notch.

>to be clear, i hate you too
that's the most realistic line i've seen in a hot minute

Attached: 39522272_1948919231813566_5687229864675901440_n.jpg (261x145, 8K)

Not totally sure about the intention, but it's impeccable comedic timing. A more serious tone would have lead into the scene with a transition, rather than the abrupt switch between her being composed and crying miserably.

Yep. This is going in my Thot-B-Gone compilation

Attached: 1508110568099.png (1900x600, 1.22M)

you could put this absolute madman face on valentine's and it will fit perfectly

Attached: file.png (306x512, 338K)

Read the fucking chapter. And lurk for another 2+ years before posting.

didnt even flinch holy shit

Attached: 1545061025431.jpg (720x480, 61K)

retard

Attached: tsunderes.png (1869x136, 19K)

this, the guy its just a bit too uptight but its not a bad person at all

This really hurts.

that pic describes why dont watched toradora or any show with abusive characters

>inb4 taiga gets better later
i dont give a shit

Attached: YEAH.gif (500x271, 1007K)

I don't get it. She's hot enough to go after a non autistic glasses wearing fag.

>He thinks girls care only about looks

>I can see her actually reforming from here
I hope so to, she got a shock to the system but the kind that can spur positive change. It's refreshing to see a romance manga where one of the MC's is a piece of shit but gets called out and actually change, most of them (shojou in particular, but that says more about the tastes of women/girls) have the asshole partner be completely justified or vindicated in their shitty, abusive behavior.

Attached: 1536342602662.gif (422x309, 447K)

>liking her
He doesn't like her though, he just felt some justifiable lust towards her, he want's to fuck her bu has enough wherewithal to say "No Way Fag" due to her shitty personality and past behavior

Yeah, what a naive loser. They also care about your money.

Anons you guys have to jump ship from Takagi-san and move over to Moto Takagi, their married life is better and cuter and the daughter adds a new dimension

Dude made it pretty clear what exactly he hated about her, so it's a pretty straightforward path if pride doesn't get in the way.

And I mean, she already outright admitted she wanted to be his girlfriend, and cried without restraint after the thot patrolling. She's absolutely not in denial, so she can make the best of this without a hundred chapters of bullshit in between.

It's schadenfreude in it's purest form

Here's hoping, though it will probably take around five or six chapters for them to get on a good footing, first she has to change, then she has to win his trust

no way fag'd as fuck

>girls
Money>Looks>Personality

What the fuck is this cunt's problem?

Very tsun, can't find her dere. very sad

many such cases

This ended quite dark.

Attached: tiring up.jpg (431x447, 16K)

This. The line is so perfect. It's exactly what you'd hear from this situation.

Feel sad for her, but at the same time she got what she deserved. Hopefully the author can start her redemption arc.

I imagine it's going to be a while before shit changes since she still has a reputation as a hardcore misandrist, manipulative tyrant who's kicked out many male students and teachers who didn't bend the knee to her.

Attached: 1499476878065.png (235x309, 45K)

But she has big tiddie and wants to get fucked hard so I forgive her and ALL of you cucks will keep reading this manga.

why are you so butthurt at black and white images

What about Kiritsu? I mean surely the fact that he refuses to bend the knee to her while still not being expelled must generate some talk about him.

>she has big tiddie and wants to get fucked hard
what more would one want?

Not being a fucking bitch for one

He does have his own bad reputation: all the girls in the school hate him (because they all worship tiddie queen), and he's perceived as a cold stickler for the rules with a stick up his ass (read: uptight asshole).

But that's no where near as bad as a character as Tits, so she's going to be the one to change the most.

That's if the author even wants to make this a semi-serious story, she'll grow up slowly and stop being an immature twat. Or he could just milk the damn story for gratuitous fanservice and no one would give shit.

lol

Nothing at all. It is just funny people expecting much out of a shitty premise.

Do you think she's gonna see the light?
Do you think she's gonna double down?
I think she's gonna double down.
She's gonna double down.
Punished MonMon arc now

I feel the same way, it's all just built for the one panel of fanservice involving queen titties, but at the same time this series is only 7 chapters in.

If the author gave a shit, he still has the opportunity to pull this shit into something better since it's early into the story, but either way the tiddies are more than enough to keep people satisfied.

So, yes?

>if it isn't up to the standards of high literacy it's not worth reading
do you even hobby

I'm not that guy, but how have you even come to the conclusion that MC is a narcissist? Is this bait? It must be.

The heroine has not stopped praising her self since the first chapter and straight up deluded herself into thinking that MC liked because of her own narcissism.

Attached: Y5.png (1114x1600, 1.06M)

He seems to assume the worst of others without any apparent grasp of context or intention, it gives the impression of an excessively judgmental bigot.

Based on what evidence?

She's probably gonna double down and do something direct, public and extremely hurtful to him and loose the admiration of those around her and that will be the catalyst for her to change

I would have thought it was obvious they were baiting when they used the word toxic.

I can't wait for the SUFFERING chapters.

Nani the fuck?

He spergs out at people specifically about breaking school rules and goes right back to automaton mode once they are properly corrected. He expects the worst only from MC girl because there's ample evidence of her past behavior. Dude is the definition of lawful neutral.

>Dude is the definition of lawful neutral.
Dude is the definition of a homosexual

But he enjoys bloomers and volleyball outfits

But he doesn't rape a girl wearing them that tells him to molest her on a daily basis.

Stop thinking with your dick. She's a fucking thot. You grope her and she'll have your life ruined, even if it was her who put your hand on her breast.

>I don't understand/share your opinion so you must be a troll.

Stay classy, kid. Just because she's a narcissist doesn't mean he isn't as well.

Based on their interaction in the chapter dumped.

We're not talking about masculinity, so keep your animosity for Tumblr and the like in check.

Except he cops a grossly disproportionate holier-than-thou attitude that goes beyond reprimanding and becomes arbitrary passage of judgment. It's the mark of a person who's so utterly full of himself that he's effectively blind to the fact that the only difference between himself and her is legalism, which is by no means a definitive metric by which to evaluate content of character.

>She's a fucking thot.
She doesn't even know how to masturbate.

>Except he cops a grossly disproportionate holier-than-thou attitude that goes beyond reprimanding and becomes arbitrary passage of judgment. It's the mark of a person who's so utterly full of himself that he's effectively blind to the fact that the only difference between himself and her is legalism, which is by no means a definitive metric by which to evaluate content of character.
I think that is what she likes about him. That and she needs to fap.

So what do you want him to do? Stutter and bow down like a fucking beta, fall down on her and get expelled for his troubles? Not to mention the way she asked him out was fucking full of herself as well. This might come as a surprise to you but sometimes rape is not worth the trouble.
She uses her body in a sexual way to lure people into doing what she wants. What was that called again?

>she needs to fap
>she
>fap

user, I...

>This might come as a surprise to you but sometimes rape is not worth the trouble.
Are you gay?
>She uses her body in a sexual way to lure people into doing what she wants. What was that called again?
A woman

>goes beyond reprimanding and becomes arbitrary passage of judgment

What? He aims directly for those he sees breaking the rules, reprimends them for it and maybe makes them write an essay. The only one he goes harsher on is Tsubaki because she actively seeks him out to screw him over, and has therefore rightfully earned a spot in his shit-list.

>the only difference between himself and her is legalism

You must be high. He'll blow a whistle and nag someone for a bit before telling them to scram after they break a rule, she'll go and get people expelled/fucking fired because they don't bend the knee.

girls masturbate
fap means masturbating

Attached: meNOp.jpg (480x477, 30K)

You know, she's gotta double click the mouse

>assume the worst of others without any apparent grasp of context or intention
Do the previous chapters not give him more than enough context to be suspicious as fuck of her? You just assume it's normal to assume that she's like him because you as the reader have that information.

Guys guys, take a step back and re read the series.
This was just a logical development to the two personalities of their characters, he's a no nonsense hardass and she's a self involved power monger this was established and reinforced in every chapter, they will never be a couple until both of them get some character development.

Okay and?

You've got it backwards, she's the narcissist. He's just really uptight about rules and wants to not get expelled. Read the first chapter instead of trying to jump in at chapter 6.

She deserved it but I still feel bad. Is this a sympathetic villain done right?

Look at the hair.

HOLIER THAN THOU TSUNDERES

NOT EVEN FUCKING ONCE

Damn. Hit her with the unblockable

No. You only care because you want to fuck her.

Honestly the manga could have ended right here and I would be absolutely fine with it.

the penultimate chapter will almost certainly be her just fucking blowing up in his face and letting it all out instead of beating around the bush because she would have gotten tired of protecting her pride
only for him to tell her that he's gay

Tsundere needs the sufferings they can get.

Nice try fag, but we've already seen him getting turned on by the fem MC's body in gym clothes.

>he actually does like her but thought she was fucking with him
I bet he cried at home too

dude has such a stick in his ass that if she was crying and shit he'd still think she was faking it

she's not the villain in this manga, user, he is
>but she's trying to blackmail him!
Because he is the antagonist

wait now I feel bad

How does this make so much sense

And you're whiteknighting someone who fakes everything, including possibly crying in order to get people she doesn't like expelled or sacked. If he doesn't believe her is because she made sure that everyone would see her as a liar.

>he actually believes the retards here saying she's a cunt
She's popular, and successful, the dude has a tremendous "muh public morals" stick in his ass over every little thing because it's a gag manga
She very obviously gets annoyed at this, not knowing he actually likes her but is too tsun. That's why she hatches her plot to get him expelled, but that's when she realizes she's thirsty for the public morals cock
that's the manga
that's the whole manga
you're a bitch

She's the protagonist but she's still morally a villain. The public morals guy is just doing his job. He's not in the wrong here.

It always had translations. The manga itself has a weird release schedule. It's like half a chapter every month or something.

I was just reminded of Kaguya with this chapter.

Attached: 1550798827452.gif (728x391, 76K)

It's basically Kaguya but one-sided and the girl wants to be fucked until she collapses

It’s not one sided. One of the chapters showed that the dudes weakness was the girl in gym clothes

Primal lust is not love. He was turned on by her but he obviously hates her as a person.

What happens if they fuck each other like she wants then? Will she immediately get him expelled?

Only a person who has had neither would say shit like this

She'll become full dere and try to blackmail him into making rough love with her otherwise she'd release the tapes.

Deserved, and hopefully a setup for the redemption arc

>holier-than-thou attitude
Probably an agree-to-disagree thing then; I can point out a ton of times where he is very zealous in enforcing rules, but can you point out where he pulled a holier-than-thou attitude?

Explain further.

You know, patting the kitty, polishing her pottery, trimming her rosary

Antagonist does not mean an evil person, only that they oppose the protagonist

ITT

Attached: 1 md9smK86wArC0sdAjRHfww.png (1440x1134, 1.14M)

Attached: 03b5ff25-22cb-42ff-b393-4ba76b8942df..png (1381x1809, 653K)

>Arakure
You had me worried there for a second.

Attached: 2CF0C1D5-895D-4DB6-BB98-2F4BB8BAE9BF.jpg (1242x1340, 120K)

Flicking the bean. Tickling the taco.

This guy is weak for sport outfits. She's gonig to learn about it pretty soon

>She admits her feelings
>They start dating but he's still strict because he has responsabilities
>She starts trying to get him to resign from the morale commitee so he can fuck her brains out without worries

Operating the Thinkpad clitmouse

Both of you are just shit flinging when were just over here enjoying some schadenfreude

>0 kelvin gaze then a fucking brick of an insult to the face
This man is beyond mad.

He's mad because he actually likes her but the way she said her proposal made her seems like a bitch.

kill yourself slott no one likes you

user, he freaking hates her. From the very start he knew her reputation with trying to get people fired, or kicked out for not being submissive to her, and she tried to do exactly that this whole time.
There could be some type of romantic development later, but right now there's nothing, and she's just full lust for him.

Itching the ditch. Hammering the nail.

In chapter 2 or 3 the narration specifically says his weakness is the Ojou in volleyball uniform.

He hated her about as much as she hates him

Even the prestigious committee rep gets boners, he's still a mere mortal

Him thinking that she is hot does not exclude him from hating her personality, especially when she knows she's hot and used her looks to get students expelled and teachers fired.

user, thinking a certain outfit is hot doesn't equate liking someone. I could think a girl is the hottest shit ever, but if her attitude was complete garbage, and she was an awful human being, i'd not like her at all.

nigga you make light of others and try to control them as well

Surprising. I thought this manga would be lewd shenanigans all the way through, didn't expect this kind of development.

What the fuck are you talking about? He's a moral committee officer, it's his job to point out problematic students, and rule breaking, he isn't controlling anyone.
Are you the same mongoloid saying stupid shit the entire thread, as if you can't possible fathom the fact that the woman is completely at fault here?

Attached: fag.jpg (391x280, 35K)

>240 posts
>NO mentions of Ojousama paizuri

Literally what do you think her body is for

She has some really nice legs too though

>girl redeems herself
>MC aknowleges her trying
>he reluctantly allows her to become an acquaintance
>she wants to be his friend now, go for another confession later
>transfer student comes in
>its a girl
>newchallengerappears.jpg
>new girl aligns herself with MC's personal values immediately
>turns into a love triangle
>runs for 60+ chapters
That's my guess. Your move, author-san

Attached: 1532622918643.png (1520x1080, 1.96M)

yep, like 90% of shounen and seinen romance mangas. UST and status quo are gods. Even though the really good ones have official relationship either right from the very start or in the middle.
But If the author stays with the premise, and don't want to milk this series for eternity, this should end in like 4 to 5 volumes. Of course, the end will be the girl confesses her love again, after becoming a changed woman, and the boy reciprocates. Probably happens when they graduated. I'd bet on that.

Do people who think he likes her have any evidence other than that he thinks volleyball bloomers are hot?

Narration implies it's not just any volleyball uniform that's his weakness, it's the ojou wearing the volleyball uniform.

Also, we all know how it's going to go

I mean, she has a rocking body, of course he'd get hard from her wearing bloomers.
And, even if we have an idea based on tropes, it doesn't mean he likes her right now.

>She uses her body in a sexual way to lure people into doing what she wants. What was that called again?
A femme fatale.

A slut.

Covering up as per school regulations.

Get Sad

Does it involve handholding? Or is moral committee dude too much of a prude to do that?

Doing some knuckle shuffle.

I guess he would be down for handholding and exchanging looks, but only outside of the school premises

If this were a 4-koma I'd read it for a bit before inevitably getting bored.

Can you point out where in the narration it's most obvious? Because him helping her when she 'asks', aka tries to entrap in another scheme, doesn't really count in my eyes. Especially since he calls her out on it like each time.

Based

How scandalous

Nah, apart from the part I pointed there's zero indication he likes her.

But again, we both know how it's going to go

Imagine if the author actually decided to hoodwink us and have him friend zone her.

She doesn't need his love, just his dick

THAT'S A GROSS VIOLATION OF PUBLIC MORALS

Girls don't fap, they schlick

He didn't even realize that he was turned on by the sports outfit, speedreader-kun

a good dicking won't even cure her. it would only make her worse

Attached: Kefka.jpg (392x423, 84K)

What brought you to that conclusion?

with her current behaviour, if he gave in and fucked her. she would not change and instead would believe she did nothing wrong and keep up her bitch attitude.
she needs to mellow out firsts before the dicking starts

Attached: xana.jpg (1900x1200, 326K)

Not him but, she's extremely full of herself, if he actually did like she expected, she'd just gloat about it super hard, and probably go back to being an asshole without any type of growth.

>I'm not that guy, but how have you even come to the conclusion that MC is a narcissist? Is this bait? It must be.
The MC is a total fucking narcissist. Just look at her. The male love interest, on the other hand, is not.

I dunno, she was hit pretty hard at the end of the chapter. Even if he gave in I don't think she'll forget.

But I doubt he'll do anything, she's the one who's going to apologize and maybe even confess

user, I was obviously talking about him fucking her before the moment at the end of this chapter. She went in thinking "yeah, he has to have a thing for me, and i'll allow him to go out with me, because i'm just that great a person!", if he accepted, then she would not grow as a person, and just assume her self perceived image is 100% right.
Now that she got fucked and even got hurt enough to cry, she can start seeing not everything works out the way she wants.

>she can start seeing not everything works out the way she wants.
Depends on how deep into denial she's willing to go into

They're two very strong-willed individuals, and they just about obsess over each other. We see her side since she's the MC, but it's been mentioned by a side character that he does about the same that she does as far as obsession.

I don't think anything like this is actually gonna happen guys

B-burumaa dato?

Attached: C15.png (1114x1600, 840K)

Well, ain't he the sleazy opportunist? And he has the gall to consider himself the paragon of virtue!

bump

Oh noo baby no
Fuck why is this fanservice trash manga making me feel stuff?

>Roma-bro knows whatsup

>woman cry, me sad!
The whole scene was funny as fuck and timed extremely well. Maybe you just don't like comedy in the first place.

THOT BTFO

Yeah I don’t like comedy, that’s why I read this comedy manga.
Good luck with that emapthy tho.

>girl told by guy she likes that he hates her
>cries alone in bed
>comedic timing
You should see a therapist.

>moralfags

Attached: 1525304919238.jpg (206x290, 26K)

Well maybe she'll stop being such a cunt now. I doubt it though

Attached: 1556476655900.png (568x874, 208K)

Wait a sec, this doesn't feel like lust anymore...

We've transcended beyond mere lust.