Does any anime epitomize *teleports behind u* etc more than Bleach does

does any anime epitomize *teleports behind u* etc more than Bleach does

there's absolutely no structure to the powers in bleach, it is literally a random assortment of superpowers with no tying thread like chakra in naruto or quirks in bnha. you have no idea where any of these came from, how they relate together, or if they follow the same rules as each other

Attached: 18213896f38c5fb35d0886ad8f32fab51279737210_fwide.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZZcUdIdAt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none of the abilities made fucking sense or just didn't work. What was the point in Gremmy's ability? Why did Yhwach job so hard with the fucking Almighty? The only actual ability that worked was Aizen's KS.

Brainlets

>b-but muh reitsu
>b-but muh bankai multipiers
face it faggot, Bleach has the worst power system out of every shonen. It has no consistency and made 0 sense. Bankai killed any sort of hype.

>It has no consistency and made 0 sense.
I dont give a shit about Bleach but you're retarded for saying this while also praising MHA's power system.

>chakra in naruto
>quirks in bnha
Quirks are also random powers that an individual is just born with. Naruto too to a lesser extent with its eye powers

When did I say anything about MHA brainlet? I'm not OP, are you new or something?

Cope harder retard

Once again the hunterchads win.

Attached: nen2.jpg (300x301, 15K)

Every fight is literally :
>I was only using 5% of my power
>New transformation that multiplies my power by 100x
>I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew...
>Ichigo uses his full power and gets stomped by someone using one finger so he now has to train to gain a new power

seething, enjoy your baby manga lol.

>coping this hard
Retard

>I can see every future and rewrite it
>couldn't see the mimihagi
>couldn't stop Aizen KS
>couldn't stop plot arrow
>couldn't stop anything
>b-but I broke your bankai from future lol
is there a more underwhelming ability than the Almighty?

Attached: almighty.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

can't think of one
bleach is all about teleports and asspulling power ups in relevance to nothing
>bankai for every fucking fight
>bankais do whatever the fuck they want
>teleport, teleport more, double teleports, multi teleports, counter teleports (yoruichi, byakuya, soi fon, that nigger pumpkin, ichigo, etc...)
>true bankai....
>literal god capable of anything dies to a titty monster that can bring anything back, and some guy who fucks with memories...
there are many reasons bleach stopped being okay after the SS arc

Attached: 03942.png (540x350, 288K)

>Naruto
>MHA

Literally cry Narutofag, Bleach is better than both of them

i feel like if you pretend it literally ends after SS it's a 7/10 anime

immediately sinks to 2/10 after

>muh nardo boogeyman
Seethe harder bleachnigger

The series is over m8, you can't pull that anymore

THIS.

Attached: so lame!.jpg (187x262, 27K)

its more like 5/10 that sinks to 2/10
the same flaws that plagued the entirety of bleach were present in SS too

t. brainlet

>n-no u
Whoa so this is the power of clorox

Faggots please, stop your bickering and look and see how sexy cute Isane is.

Attached: 1428454469569.png (413x1017, 426K)

ITT: Seething bleachniggers complaining about narutochads
pic related, it's bleach.

Attached: axed.jpg (259x194, 9K)

As someone said before, everything after SS becomes super boring and shitty.

Fillers were literally better than the original story after ss.

Cope

Bleach fights were cool and intriguing up until after Ichigo saved Rukia.
By then we already had:
-Different sword effects/abilities and cool designs, 1 for shikai, 1 for bankai form
-Huge list of different Bakudo, Hado spells
Then even these were pretty much useless or forgotten. Reminds me of how shinobi tools like shuriken, kunai, and even basic ninjutsu in Naruto were big factors in winning fights but then everything went more to whoever had the most OP inherited jutsus.

>cope
found the incels.

>source: my ass

aint gonna defend Bleach but Naruto was also shit, dont call yourself a chad for enjoying that childshit show

>Fillers were literally better than the original story after ss.

god no

bount arc is some the worst anime i've ever seen, of any genre

Cope harder

Shit tastes incel confirmed.

>useless or forgotten
Wrong

seethe for me.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAg6KmPfVfdUdxMoienjSXDM.png (645x385, 13K)

>axe a 3M seller
Retard

>entering or posting in a thread about an anime you do not enjoy
imagine how pathetic you have to be

Attached: riruka's_dilemma.jpg (720x720, 98K)

Haven't seen or read bleach but i think Jojo is even less coherent.
Powers are just random. Asspull everywhere.

>he doesn't know

I know. I know that you are a retard

have sex

who?

t. incel

jojo has a LOT else going for it to make up for it

the problem with bleach is that everything else is also flawed

Attached: shock.jpg (388x354, 20K)

incels vs incels, just another day on Yea Forums

>jojo has a LOT else going for it
Such as?

the characters do cool poses to look menacing lol

No manga or anime can topple Bleach's superiority in tomboys. The majority of it's female characters fall under this description.

Attached: tomboys.png (527x842, 399K)

Can't really expect intelligent discussion on a shounen thread.

Attached: tohru shrug.png (1110x1080, 1.3M)

I doubt HeroAca's power system will make any sense by the end of the series, and some characters are clearly superhuman besides their Quirk, but it is more consistent than Bleach so far.

But both are better than bleach by having at least some fights that aren’t complete blowouts. Every single Bleach fight goes like this:
>fuck I’m losing, he’s too fast/strong/since when were you under the impression/etc.
>I’ll have to use my secret technique
>now I am the strong/fast one
And repeat as necessary for hundreds of chapters. The art was cool and all but fights were bland as fuck.

I like Bleach but everytime I enter a Bleach thread on Yea Forums I like it a little less

It's the shippers, and I don't blame you. They just seem to not be able to let shit slid.

Retards

Shippers are cancer but there are none in this thread. Here we have a different kind of cancer.

>Powers are just random
That's not how an asspull works. They're psychic. In that universe there's no inherent or concrete system to how the powers come to be beyond some very minor rules and exceptions. That's just been a thing from day one. It's a lottery unless you're one of the few who naturally developed a power attuned to your personality or incredibly deep passion. Some can be simple as shit and others broken as fuck. The appeal however is seeing these esoteric and weird powers inventively applied in a battle wits. Jojo indeed has a number of inexcusable asspulls but the abilities presented in this series are far more creatively applied and well thought out than Bleach.

Brainlets?

why were ceros a big deal if they were just strong energy beams

When were ceros ever big deals?

EXACTA

Because Shinigami have to perform Kido to create that kind of effect and very for of them can do it as it is, and certainly not to that effect. The fact is that any major Hollow can just blast a beam of energy was a game changer. Menos Grande are mindless and have a huge storage of reishi to just randomly fire these land wasting beams of energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZZcUdIdAt0

Besides the obvious one, I'd say Digimon.

The power whole "Powerlevels are bullshit" is like the middle name for Digimon.

It's not perfect but that's arguably a cool part of bleach. It allows for an integrating aspect ie reiatsu dictating overall power and improvements that make a weak character stronger while still having varied abilities since they're parts of their swords. So it's more than beam vs beam but not as random as other series.
I pretty much dropped nuruto in some part where there were suddenly samurai instead of just ninja who had random techniques just because they were samurai and by then it didn't seem integrated at all but I dropped so I wouldn't know.

Why was it so bad after SS? I only ever saw a few episodes of the first season when it was on adult swim. Thought it was kinda boring so I never kept up with it.

right after there was a filler arc, should've skipped that.

There is one guy defending this shit for years now and I feel like I personally know this faggot because I'm used to how he types now. He's obviously using multiple VM, phones, laptops and shit to sock puppet and it's so painfully obvious please tell me you noticed by now Anons...

>Why was it so bad after SS?
It wasnt. Thats just a meme

This.
Nobody has yet explained to me how Stain's Quirk allows him to tag Ida's Brother who is started to be as fast as a rocket ship flying into orbit but Deku couldn't train himself to be comparable to a peak human in our world.

COPE

I don't give a shit how weird or dumb the power systems are, I care about the characters and the fights. JoJo's has the dumbest system ever and its fucking awesome because of the fights and the characters. Toriko (the manga, anyway) had a dumb system too, niggas literally eat delicious food to get stronger, but again, the characters are awesome and the fights are amazing. And the powers that they do have are based on real world animal/plant phenomena, like trees giving off essential oils to fend off insects and shivering to warm the body. Toriko adapts to an insect-man's bugs by sweating essential oils, and shivers so goddamn hard that a burst of hot air comes off his body in the coldest place on the planet.

What the fuck is so cool about Bleach fights? It's LITERALLY "Nothing personal, kid." *teleports behind you and stabs you in the back* "Hah, too eas-" *coughs up blood* "NANI!?" "Just as planned." Bleach is fucking trash and I will never understand why """people""" love it so much.

I honestly think you're the shitposter. No sane user will admit it's a perfect series, but you have to be a shit eater to not enjoy any of it after the SS. That or a bitter fucking shipfag.

Retard

it's exactly what I'm talking about, its always the same kind of reply, it's not the first time I call you out either for it and you know I've been watching you doing this for years too, I kinda want to meet you irl, I don't hate you, especially if you're just a normal guy taking the piss out of bleachfags, I'd like to just have a beer and talk about the philosophical aspect of trolling because you have some dedication mate.

Not an argument.

Attached: DtYnAPAU0AAkujn.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

I care more about the character's progression or interaction leading into those fights. The overall plot is not clean, but it was at least interesting.

Bleach made me realize I wasted my teenage years between 2006 to 2014 and I should've watched naruto instead

Retard
Cope

I honestly dropped Naruto because of the endless war arch. Bleach was visually more appealing, and its melodrama was far more engaging.

>and I should've watched naruto instead
well Naruto's author is making a new series so your life isnt a complete waste

Attached: IMG_20190426_111808.jpg (640x905, 115K)

but that's literally any shonen that relies on powerlevels though
which is about 98% of the shonen market anyways, I just fail to see how a naruto or hxh or bnha or any other shonen's fight is more or less interesting than a bleach one

you always either know who's going to win before it even starts, or you know the underdog will have to asspull his way out and expect those things accordingly

I'm honest mate, you deserve a page on know your meme or something, if you would've use a trip all this time you'd be a legend by now, like KOG or Gendo

Im not your mate, pal

Attached: bleach-chapter-545-pic2.jpg (329x293, 50K)

I heard about that and I was expecting Alita with chakra but this looks like discount Denki... I'm worried.

I expect it to be more like Star Wars

jojo is lame as fuck though.
>ok, so this stand is.... a gorilla... yeah, good.
>polnareff, this stand is a racing game... you are good at video games so play it. uh.......
>my stand punches so fast it stops time.
alright, this is fine. but this is the highlight of the entire season. how many times have I seen someone stop time in media, let alone reverse it, go backwards and forwards again etc? and the highlight built up villain of the season can only sort of stop it. seriously. I mean, anyone can do that.
toriko >>>>>>>>> bleach > jojo

Attached: zaraki-respected-unohana.png (844x979, 164K)

the only thing i don't like about bleach is how the good guys win literally every single fight without any notable losses

fucking hell i wish byakuya died

Attached: 3482796-bleach+04.jpg (715x640, 126K)

>the only thing i don't like about bleach is how the good guys win literally every single fight without any notable losses

Attached: bleach-3338807.jpg (800x1145, 90K)

Until Chisaki, quirks were actually handled pretty well. Most of them were simple extensions of the body. For example, Todoroki doesn't have refined manipulation over fire and ice, it's just stuff he can toss out or coat his body in. Overhaul's bullshit power set is still a bizarre outlier.

>literal who that comes back as a zombie
>notable loss
ok

Attached: bleach-6149125.png (561x605, 269K)

Kira came back as a cyborg. But Yamamoto did die

Attached: bleach-6114187.jpg (800x1188, 96K)

Ukitake to.

Attached: 06.jpg (800x1105, 122K)

Attached: 66914.jpg (745x1080, 137K)

Szayel was based

the quincy war should've been more brutal in the quincy's favor. their destruction was mostly offscreen and their kill count was almost entirely nobodies.
kill off at least 40% of the captains/vice-captains permanently and it would've been kino

too bad we never saw his bankai

Attached: bleach_354_18.jpg (800x1166, 151K)

They decimated all of Seireitei.

10% isn't much

Was Ikkaku gay, or just not into girls with cute eyebrows?

Attached: vlcsnap-877691.jpg (799x452, 30K)

The one you liked is also the only one that actually happened, and you've apparently only seen part 3. Even that had great fights like Hanged Man and Vanilla Ice.

>plot arrow
I thought it couldn't get any worse and then it did

I can't go on and watch each part if 90% of the fights are so lame

>there's absolutely no structure to the powers in bleach, it is literally a random assortment of superpowers with no tying thread like chakra in naruto or quirks in bnha. you have no idea where any of these came from, how they relate together, or if they follow the same rules as each other

This is a baseless claim with zero backing in fact, seethe.

Am I the only one who classifies abilities in other anime in the Nen chart ?
For example Getsuga Tenshou >>> emission

Of course the concept of stands will be excuted poorly in its most early stages of development. It comes into its own in the next part and develops further creatively over time. Part 3 is incredibly weak until they reach Egypt.

No woman can ever match Yumichika's looks. They are all ugly whores to him.