Trigun thread

Trigun thread

Attached: 221741.jpg (382x600, 105K)

Don't revive it, don't reboot it, don't have it return
It does not deserve "that"

He's like batman, but uses guns and can't get over stuff.

Heard they are doing a live action Netflix of it after Bebop

how do you make him dodge bullets while looking like a clumsy retard in live action?

You don't

God I hope not.

Anime that is older than our lovely active posters is as dead to them as Ancient Grease.

With CGI, ofc
LOVE AND PEACE

Lol wearing a trigun shirt right now

For me, it's Milly Thompson.

Attached: milly-thompson-1902.jpg (308x463, 85K)

Trigun > Cowboy bebop

a fuck Benett

Saw the movie years after the series. I was really surprised that it's actually fucking great.

Attached: Vash vs Knives.webm (426x320, 2.85M)

Rewatching it after ~8 years. It didn't age very well, it's so fucking cheesy, I love some of the posing and art, but holy shit can it drag on and get too stupid at times.

The anime is fun and has a great ost but I'll never love it as much as the manga.

Attached: Trigun Maximum v01 c04 108.jpg (785x1100, 175K)

>trigun
>only has one gun

>gun
>arm prosthesis gun
>angel gun
It's three, even if it's stupid.

Well Johnny Yong Bosch used to be a Power Ranger, they could bring him back for the role.

Can't wait for them to cut out all the Christian themes to make it more pc

Why didn't Vash just shoot off Legato's arm?

The west is too degenerate to capture even a fraction of the morality themes in Trigun.

>no chance of a 4K transfer of the series since Trigun is more of a hit in the west than it is in Nipland.
>highest quality sets you can hope for are just ok transfers from 10 year old master tapes

My favourite anime ever
Fucking kino of the highest caliber
At some point all should realise that Trigun>Cowboy

>tfw no vash gun irl

>Tfw no trigun maximum adaptation
Should get the FMA:B treatment

Oh, you mean the same "if you kill your enemies they win" bullshit Trudeau is famous for? Or were you referring to how not killing dangerous people who are after your life is a dumb fucking thing to do unless you're immortal? Because that's the real moral of the story.

I always wondered if it was a real gun or not. Is it at least based off an existing one?

>Netflix picks up Trigun for live action adaptation
>Gets to the flashback episode
>How will they adapt it? Specially this part.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 5.39.51 PM.png (1045x535, 444K)

no it's not real
>9 oclock bore
>top break with thumb lever on side
>can shoot +p 45
I want it to be real

Great taste, she was the best girl

>Oh hey, Knifes, sup?

I like Meryl and Milly equally, they're both great.

Gonna marathon this right now
>manga or anime?

The manga's panels can be confusing to follow at times, but its themes and characterization are way deeper and more mature than the anime, which was based on very sketchy and unfinished notes of how the author wanted to eventually develop the series.

>pick up a gun and people die
>but if you don't pick up a gun, you can't defend yourself against someone with one
>I wanted to be someone who could pick up a gun and not kill anyone
Vash makes the conscious decision not to kill because he knows that his superhuman abilities make him capable of getting into gunfights without killing his opponent and because he's traumatized from that time he almost killed Rem with a knife

Trigun,outlaw star and Bebop scratch a very specific itch for me

Attached: tumblr_inline_n8s3jmJsyP1s6nw8r.gif (500x370, 179K)

Legatos past is almost cartoonishly fucked up.
Like despite everything Vash was still being kind blowing Bluesummers away

Attached: 1262322-21.jpg (633x944, 80K)

Honestly sometimes I think Legato's ordeal during the series was even worse than his flashback. Yes the whole sex slavery thing was horrifying, but over the course of the series the guy basically had his body reduced to a decrepit rotting corpse.

Legato Bluesummers > Millions Knives

The manga got it right by making Legato vs Vash the "real" final fight, with the much, much shorter Knives vs Vash more of a coda than anything.

>"A useless human being, just like me, but unlike you."
Legato really does hate himself in such a pitiable but also scary way

Meh, I prefer anime's Legato, that one wins without needing to put a fight, much cooler imho

The anime soundtrack really adds alot to the scene aswell

Again, those aren't complex morals, they're childish naivete that nobody bothered to correct well into adulthood.

If by as dead as Ancient Grease you mean constantly discussed in present day you are correct

Attached: tumblr_n807qaVPAK1rugr30o4_500.gif (425x289, 1.92M)

I really dig the bottleneck junkyard blues whatever it was soundtrack of Trigun

Attached: 1551461341388.jpg (360x480, 35K)

Was there ever a cooler opening scene that the bar shooting?

Attached: Sign.gif (458x340, 3.05M)

Good luck with the false rape accusation.

Attached: Trigun5.gif (455x340, 1.82M)

Meryl is my choice

Attached: 500px-Vlcsnap-2010-07-04-02h34m45s233.jpg (500x375, 66K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_n90k9pWhFf1s6nw8r.gif (500x333, 241K)

This but unironically

Did Vash and Meryl ever fuck?

Trigun is refreshing to go back to , a true classic

Reminder that Vash was technically less than two years old when he nearly stabbed Rem to death

They will become Japan’s loved the blood blockade battlefront (BBB) anime adaptation.

Rei Matsumoto should direct a new Trigun

The soundtrack is unbelievable. It just feels so right throughout the entire series. Big props to Never Could Have Been Worse and Scattered Rain.

Why cant nips into western action? Trigun isn't really about cowboys but still nails the ambience. Nothing in recent memory even comes close to how great Trigun was.

The Trigun anime is older than me and it's my favourite series of all time. I even went and bought the DVDs.

The fact that they're equally freaked out by the shit they're pulling at close range is absolutely fantastic.

Japan liked BBB (kekkai sensen) from the same mangaka

And what exactly does that have to do with anything?

You get Jackie Chan

Maybe because the jidaigeki gives a similar feeling while actually being tied to their culture. They don't really have any reasons to explore or pay homage to westerns unless they're westaboos.

Why is it called Trigun?

Don't you put that bad juju on us don't you do it

Though when are we getting bortherhood type adaptation of the Manga?

the best westerns were made by italians though

Sure? I'm not sure where you're disagreeing with me. Films about the Edo period fill the same niche as those about the Wild West, Italians don't have a period like that (source: my ass). This is leaving aside that Leone was an obvious Americaboo anyway.

Because Vash has three guns

Old lubricants were never a hot topic at any age.

*manga vs anime argument*

Same here. It's like an unofficial sci-fi space western trilogy. They compliment each other very well.

Thinking any wood but Wolfwood could satisfy this amazon queen...

Attached: Nicholas_D_Wolfwood.png (435x640, 281K)

Vash played by John Boyega
Wolfwood is a raging bigot

Ty for reminding me that I have to rewatch this

They're the holy trinity of gun anime

Attached: DeeJayPortraitBLUE.png (559x483, 121K)

Nice, hope theyll make mc gay and one of the girls will be black and other one is tranny.
Based Netflix diversifying sexist bigotory anime industry.

>they'll make the mc gay
Not that that'd be a hard feat.

You could probably commission a gunsmith to make one but it would be expensive as all hell

Meryl is my wife. I love easily frustrated short haired girls.

Attached: trigun_-_01_-_the_$$60_billion_man__rs2_[590CCDF8].mkv_snapshot_00.19_[2018.12.06_06.25.40].jpg (720x544, 88K)

I hated Vash and I hated his half-assed philosophy.

wolfwood's anime death was really sad for me, one of the few moments i ever teared up to an anime and still do

they've been "doing a live action beboop" for like 15 years now though

i wonder if she stores her sex toys like that

It's the great moment of not only are they equally matched but they have the same style of fighting.

I miss this shit.

Attached: 3268485.jpg (300x381, 37K)