Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

So is no one gonna pick this up or what? The newest chapter RAWs have been available for quite a while now. Did something happen to OtakuCloud that I am unaware of or why’d it seemingly get dropped?

Attached: tiddy doggo.jpg (969x1400, 254K)

Just wait for the tanks and fap.

Attached: __roxanne_isekai_meikyuu_de_harem_wo_drawn_by_hyouju_issei__c07bacd3e06f8fdec779a2add56c27a1.jpg (1801x2560, 529K)

>fapping to non-H
No thanks.

Also, why the tanks specifically? Do you think those will be more likely to be scanlated than individual monthly chapters?

Bonus question: Any other comfy mangas like that around?

jesus, her tits are huge

It's Hyouju Issei non-h. On a completely different caliber than your usual shit.

While I think it could still show more like some other manga do, we see just about everything actual penetration. I can only hope we see some blood when the virginity is lost. And when it's so far behind, why not use the uncensored tanks?

OtakuCloud got disbanded, bro. Their site is dead. Champion is considering resuming translation if they can find a reliable translator who wants to do the project.

Tanks are uncensored.

Too big, and she's not even the largest, although the manga might never make it far enough to the largest ones. I prefer the LN sizes.

Attached: k004-005.jpg (1920x1390, 816K)

It was pretty boring/standard isekai shit. Really the only thing that made this series standout was the artwork and you dont need to read that so I understand if it was dropped for being trash.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the ecchi scenes in it but that is not enough for me to fap to at this point, sensual though they are.

Ah, noice. And thanks, I had not known that.

>comfy fantasy harem isekai manga drawn by an actual hentai artist
Boring/standard do not seem like fair descriptors for this.

This. There's a LOT of technobabble to translate.

The other isekai where the "jobless" mc fucks his doggy slave waifu is much better.

This one has the important parts done much better though, even if I wish there were additional pages for some.

Attached: stockholm.jpg (969x1400, 371K)

It's probably shit, but since it has a big titted megane in it, I at least have to ask:
Is it worthy to read?

Depends on how you define shit. It is not very sophisticated if you mean that but there is definitely enough there for me to call it entertaining at least. The nice art does its part to that end. Just go in with low expectations and it should be worth it in my opinion.

Translations are dead and good riddance since they used censored fucking versions of the chapters when the tanks existed.

Are there even any that do so and also show quite a bit, bordering on H?

I dont think jobless had any fucking

>generic isekai trash n°669459
Just skim through the raws. It's not like you're reading this for the plot

B-but I kinda am ... :

Not as explicit, but I still fapped to it.

Them being too loud in the hotel is a recurring joke.

Maybe that shitty goblin one or things like nozoki ana, minamoto monogatari?

>that shitty goblin one
Eh, there has not really been anything even ecchi outside of the rape and that was not that explicit.

>nozoki ana, minamoto monogatari
Actually haven’t read that one yet. Does it feature what I described?