Kimetsu no Yaiba

The thick lines look great
Surprising how clean it looks

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p] - [00_07_58].png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/z836wd.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RHCHFjVx-uI
youtube.com/watch?v=SCRCApxva8k
youtu.be/wmHkN494ER0
strawpoll.com/gxpyefea
mediafire.com/file/uxmvn3sjgmwyqp3/Kny ch 148-156 color.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p] - [00_08_27].png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Nezuko is for Tanjirou

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]-[11.21.389-11.30.482].webm (854x480, 2.25M)

Ever since Kimetsu got an anime, the number of threads about it has gone up, while the quality of the threads has taken a complete nosedive, why is that?

This is 3DCG right? Look surprisingly stylish

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]-[14.44.718-14.50.307].webm (854x480, 2.22M)

That seems to be the case
Feels like they really care about the adaptation

Attached: 1551946629464.jpg (3843x2163, 823K)

You answered your own question already

>wasting people on a meat grinder

man, i didn't really care while reading it, but Demon slayers are the dumbest order in any series like this

>Wanting plebs that can't even kill a few demons in your order
Tanjirou only ran into 8 demons or so. Considering he ran into 3 right away, that means for the other 6 days he average less than one demon per day. If some chucklefucks can't manage killing 1 demon a day then of course they don't deserve to get a few special sword made from very rare materials.

files.catbox.moe/z836wd.webm
Kajura is carrying this show. The whole sequence was perfectly timed to the music from the second he woke up after the tree all the way until the fade to black at the end of the episode. Good shit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.43_[2019.04.27_16.28.02].png (1280x720, 1.12M)

>kimetsu no yaiba looks cool as i am going to watch this
>horrible cgi shit
>fate dick riding faggots tell me the cgi is done really well and that ufotable always uses it
>drop kimetsu no yaiba and delete fate off my plan to watch list
Can't believe faggots actually put up with this shit.

they could still do some good, like at least stalling for a bit while waiting for up rankers to arrive: look what happened to tanjiro's family (if it wasn't the damn final boss ofc), maybe if they had some numbers instead of all his family, at least a couple may have been saved

also i don't remember: was ever explained why all the pillars are young? I mean, fire pillar's father is still alive after all

I'd imagine it has to do with an extremely high "turnover"

Yeah because this is what happened the last time people tried to stall for reinforcements. And these were people that managed to pass the final selection. The exam isn't as fucked as everyone thinks it is. Kill one demon a day, and you get an entire half days of rest while the sun is out. Even the Arm Demon wasn't that big of an issue considering he killed maybe 1-2 people per year.

Attached: x3.png (959x1400, 833K)

Is the guy with a scar on his face as much of an edgelord as he looks?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.32_[2019.04.28_11.53.22].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>scenes onis will never understand

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.19_[2019.04.28_16.53.57].jpg (1280x720, 380K)

That ost in that scene was great.

yes and even more, but he won't be relevant in the anime, other than some bulling to the lolis

This looked so clean.

Looks like he's about to shoot up the final selection

Please tell me that protag likes the cock.

Get that gay shit out of here.

they can quit by return to the wisteria garden. and like this it shouldn't be that hard. the only problem is the hand demon which no one knows exist. the test is not too hard when aoi and that guy who survive spider arc or dumb guy in spider arc could pass.

they went against a Moon, i'm talking about normal demons. I think is less of a problem if they died fighting a demon that was out in the open, while Demon Slayers basically proxy killed those guys in the selection.

The old men retire and train the next generation. Zenitsu was trained by the previous Lightning Pillar, Urokodaki was the Water Pillar before the posistion was vacated, Sound trained himself, same for the rest. Tbat and Upper Moons chew through Pillars at an insane rate.

Make me, big guy~

Attached: 1515037404805.jpg (243x338, 66K)

He will mellow out eventually
Also his weapon's combo is cool

Attached: 18198v13.jpg (764x1200, 715K)

did casings like that even exist in this time period?

His weapons combo is all he can use.

>All of the shitters in spider arc were from Sabito's year.

Attached: 1528079201566.png (205x220, 13K)

>kajura
you aware that go shina is the main composer, this wasn't kajura

I think in dad rengoku case he retired because when his wife died he lost will to do anything and became bad alcoholic dad for tanjirou to headbutt and get his shit together.

Damn, water wheel looks cool.

i was sleeping on this series, just watched the 4 episodes in a row, its so good

Can someone make a webm on this scene? I really enjoyed those backgrounds

every time he uses the water sword is hype as fuck

This show went from being shit on by this board to moderate appreciation, I'm happy to see that. So far it's a good show. Action isn't over the top, Nezuko is cute, no loli bait or excessive lewdness, art is good. One of the best shows of the (arguably weak) season so far

>lets give the man-eating demons some easy snacks so they get even stronger

you are not far off the mark

>he does not know that like 80% of the it is CGI

Attached: ufotable tax evasion.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Attached: ufotable.png (1386x403, 541K)

Did we even know how old was Rengoku?

No they didn't, they went up against some demon who got kidnapped to be part of the moon's family, and they still couldn't properly stall for reinforcements.

I love how they decided to represent the water effects with the thick lines instead of some low-effort blue glow-y crap.

The fox masks that Urokodaki carves look really cool.

Attached: Kimetsu-no-Yaiba-04.mkv0053.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

water slash effect kinda reminds me of Okami.
It's so dope.

>Giyuu never tapped this
What a fag.

Not that user, but how do you tell their music apart?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]-[21.15.984-21.27.245].webm (854x480, 2.13M)

this. I was about to drop it, but the water effects looks cool

Casings like that were invented around 1860's according to a quick google search so I would assume so.

Zenitsu lighting breath will be awesome, they are using the same effects from the opening here.

Himejima is 27, hes a grown man. And that's probably the same age Uzui is and Rengoku was. The rest are probably early twenties.

I really like how they're smoothing out the CG with the thick lines. It also looks like they're hand drawing the sea foam effect in some shots and not in others. I think that's then the CG is most obvious

>
Taisho? Yeah, though those shells are pretty silly

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.29_[2019.04.27_18.23.52].jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

The lightning breath looked pretty good in the OP, so I'm hyped for it

Himemija 27
Usui and Rengoku 26 (?)
Sanemi 25 (?)
Tomioka 21
Iguro 19 (?)
Mitsuri 19
Shinobu 18
Tokitou 13

Will I see more of this qt?

Yes, Yes, then no.

By the time they can't number the episodes with only 4 hands, she will show up again

Attached: Counting.gif (896x504, 478K)

not much

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.08_[2019.04.27_18.20.43].jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Gonna get punched

Spider arc is not that far away, mate.

don't punch the crazy eyes please

Damn, those blood and water effects.

Then exploded

Wrong one.

wrong ones, man

Damn bug eyes all look the same.

I had no idea the effects were going to be metaphorical.

you can tell them apart by their hairpins

I haven't read the manga but I'm pleased the adaptation is good, I'm enjoying it too. Apart from the small 3DCG Tanjirou scene in ep2.
Happy for you mangabros.

Attached: 1523903140994.png (267x230, 115K)

Attached: basketonimouto.png (2560x1440, 2.47M)

Can demon get pregnant?

Attached: inosuke.jpg (728x447, 93K)

Possibly the best panel.

Based animebro

While I appreciate some of the music used so far I wish it could have been more like what ZIZZ did in FMDM
youtube.com/watch?v=RHCHFjVx-uI

Maybe if it gets to season 4.

Gorgeous

Attached: aesthetic.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

He tries to be. But nothing can withstand the purity of Tanjirou's smile

Wind pillar can

Was thinking that too

Why is Tanjirou so cute bros

Attached: c2fb258f2970d7856fb6ec0fc85ee4ea.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

He's resistant, but once he's forced to spend some time with him, hell fall like all the others. or probably just die to save Genya

Attached: 2804191032.jpg (1449x1059, 558K)

>previously punched a girl
>no he's in puberty and gets nervous around girls
this fucking guy

said is like 7 years old, wtf is wrong with genya

Tanjirou and Giyuu can cure wind of his edginess.

Attached: N16.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

So Snake's taller little brother died in the selection, what a shame

>underworld theater

Attached: v1.jpg (822x1200, 808K)

The Ubuyashikis mature quickly

This is cute. I like this

There are exactly 11 fox masks in the front rows.

barely, this entire series is fujobait. Shame because most of the girls are 10/10. I hope after the most recent arc in the manga she becomes a mainstay in the MC's party.

Attached: douma-149276.jpg (350x525, 68K)

>anime only
>for the first 3 episodes I thought this series was taking place in some kind of semi-legendary point of history centuries in the past
>it's actually 1912
what the fuck. Am I retarded or did this surprise other people too?

There was gas lighting shown in the first episode. Stop speed watching.

I thought it was weird when Urokodaki kept talking about cells but I thought it was just anachronistic writing, I never noticed the gas lights at all. Fuck

You didn't realize this in ep. 1?

It happens that in the first episodes develops outside the city

You also missed the fedora guy in the OP

>let's kill them ourselves instead

Unlikely, I think. She's pretty much set to inherit Kochou's pillar spot, so she wouldn't have the freedom to join their gang.

UFO did such a great job on KnY. Dunno why Fate looks like shit all the time.

Fate looks plastic

Unironically yes. If they are going to be a liability in the field, it will endanger all the civilians they are dispatched to protect, and only end up strengthening the demon. It is unquestionably better for them to weed out the ones who can't cut it here, where the demons that eat them can't get to innocent people

Fate is shit in general

>some kind of semi-legendary point of history centuries in the past

this is what japan looks like outside the main cities

Because fate has always been shit. Hopefully they do more Jump adaptations in the future. An Act-age anime by Ufotable would be fucking amazing.

Attached: Tomioka grabbing Mitsuri.jpg (960x365, 199K)

>implying she's dead

It was a very good episode.

This, I enjoyed the lastest Heaven's Feel movie but the fight scenes were honestly my least favourite part of it because the glowy CGI looks so boring to my eyes.
Despite being TV, this looks cool.

Don't worry, you're on good company. Tanjirou and Inosuke both get freaked out by a train.

Even if she's not her back got snapped so she's fucking useless.

Actually, I'd say out of all the pillars, she is the least useless out of battle. Any of the others getting paralyzed would make them useless, but she still has some purpose

Imagine taking care of a crippled butterfly.

>inosuke is scared of a train as a joke
>the train actually turns out to be the demon's body

Attached: 1535824688436.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

I forget, did the ever explain how Inosuke learned all his forms and breath? Or did he just self-teach everything and it just happened to be the exact same things the demon slayers use?

He's self-taught, though he may have organized all his shit he came up with after learning about the demon hunters

Damn weeb history is like Sengoku > WWII > cute anime girls with nothing in between

Anime with Heian setting when?

obviously the solution is more Meijikino

He didn't need a cultivator. I hope Wani reveals who were his family. I think his skills are due to the fact he inherited from someone.

Attached: 0061.5-001.jpg (764x1200, 1.08M)

Same. I need to give that game another go.

I always wondered why Muzan has different families, we first see him with a wife and child. In another one he IS the child of a family.

What the hell is he doing?

No wonder snek is always pissed off at tapioca

It's pretty obvious that he'll eventually get his own arc that deals with his bloodline.

The family he was the kid of were doctors, and they had a decent amount of material for him to research. His family LARP in MJ form is probably another front for more research like a chemical company or something

He's just like Rui

imagine

Attached: 1556184018525.jpg (956x1200, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SCRCApxva8k
Gurenge live

It's also interesting that he takes the forms of a man, woman, and child

after being alive for a few centuries he's developed very deviant fetishes.

Who are your favorite characters?
Mine are Tomioka and Inosuke

as an anime only my choices are kinda limited
but so far , nezuko is my favorite

Inosuke, Uzui and Tomioka

Zenitsu, Uzui, Tanjirou and Tomioka

Attached: 1536637853307.jpg (927x513, 78K)

The three stooges, preferably when they're all together

I don't really care about the story but I'm still watching the show because it looks so good.
I'm usually not too hot on Ufotable anime with their "too clean" look and their overruse of CGI effects, but here's the artstyle is incredibly consistent.

Inosuke and Tontarou

The more autistic the character, the better.

It's hard to say because I love most of them and they all have their moments.
Inosuke is a top favorite for sure. Tanjirou, Nezuko, and Tomioka are also great. I'm also interested in Iguro and Mitsuri and want to find out more. Of course I love Shinobu as well. I'm basically just like Mitsuri loving everything they see in this manga.

Attached: inosukeee.png (149x146, 21K)

best character coming through

Attached: 1538639782196.png (667x1000, 995K)

>Anime about court ladies writing and fantasizing about shoujo-otome stories.
I want it.

Literally a shoujo written by a court lady.

Attached: genji-monogatari-sennenki.jpg (1024x560, 103K)

Rengoku was the perfect big bro dude who had been introduced just to be killed a few chapters later. He didn't show any personality aside from cliche "honorable hero" and somehow left a big impact on main heroes despite them barely spending any time together. In short, he was Jiraya done very, VERY wrong.

zenitsu and inosuke

Stop misspelling Tanjirou's name, Inosuke
Harlot.

imagine being a demon hunter
and all you do is round up weak demons to imprison them on a mountain where you'll send a bunch of demon hunter trainees to, where they have to survive for a week straight or be eaten (making the weak demons stronger the more little kids you feed them)
this is surely the best plan ever

There's Garo Guren no Tsuki, and it's sadly fucking awful.

Isn't it kind of weird for inosuke to wear a boar head? He was raised by boars right? Isn't that like wearing his dad's scalp?

Maybe the trainers should stop sending scrubs that can't kill demons to a test that determines whether they get a job killing demons

>harlot
More like pure. You anons are strange. Always calling the characters the wrong things. Like Tomika being ugly and gay. (He's not, he's handsome and straight!)

Attached: 1554946883988.jpg (1431x2048, 255K)

Maybe he really is into being an animal so he wears a mask or he knows what's going on with his face and he don't want people to see him.

Not counting the main 4 since it's unfair to compare, Uzui.

>mfw just realized he's a furry because he identifies with and dresses like an animal
I still love him though.

He's been wearing one since he was a baby, so it's probably to be more boar like.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ou170vuftr1v2ztmg_540.png (268x216, 93K)

>inosuke has been decapitating his siblings and wearing their heads since childhood
this is getting too metal for me

Fucking adorable

Any doujins yet?

Zenitsu and Uzui
For the villains, Akaza and Hantengu

>That's not the optimal position to be in as a female character in a shounen

Attached: 1554943726073.png (406x356, 145K)

The goal is to root out the pussies. If it gets harder every year then it's less pussies. Aside from hand demon most of them should be handled easily

Cute autists.

Attached: x5.jpg (728x1140, 86K)

I'm really digging everything about this series, It's been a while since I waited with excitement for a weekly episode

Attached: 1550012923507.png (398x306, 180K)

I am really scared the quality style and animation will dip hard later on, help me.

Shinobu isn't an autist, she just can't be honest about her feelings

I wouldn't mind some QUALITY potatoes.

So this is the power of tax evasion?

Attached: 1526082311876.jpg (321x444, 73K)

>horrible cgi shit

I don't know man, compared to other anime it's pretty good.

Attached: AOTY.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Good god i'm so glad I dropped a week before that shit

Attached: Rem_Gif6.gif (540x385, 1.15M)

I liked the part with Rengoku and his mom, because that's exactly the sort of thing someone would think of when they're about to die.

My faves are Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Shinobu, and Upper Moon 2

this fucking anime is unironically good

Who's with me? Comment if you agree like if you don't

It won't happen since they are ahead of schedule and I bet they have already drum house arc finished (since the first pv released, you can tell they have been working on it).

Holy shit what the fuck

You have to do "Like if you agree comment if you don't" because more people and bots are prone to mindlessly liking as opposed to commenting so that way it gives off the air that your opinion is superior, gosh

>Shinobu, and Upper Moon 2
weird, I thought I'd be alone with this
give me Pig Assault over Zenitsu, though.

Who are the best girls in this series?

she's the best and most relatable pillar, he's the best demon

Tie between Daki and Makio

>rapes imouto will MC is gone
>tries to kill MC by giving him a shitty mask
Is the Oldman based?

Mitsuri is objectively the best, and I will eviscerate any plebians that claim otherwise

t.snek

Realistically though unlike the rest of the world evolving and chaging, before ww2 and shit Japan has always kind of remained the same, they just never really bothered, everything was fine the way it was.

The harlot potato is the best for me

he's Cubone

Kanao and Aoi, formerly Tanjirou and Inosuke waifus

My Wife

Attached: 1554631775779.png (587x950, 417K)

>Aoi
>Inosuke waifu
What?

It doesnt matter, they are all for Douma in the end

Attached: 1554568395637.jpg (1269x1657, 245K)

>the mask has a sun in the same place that he has a scar

Attached: expand noticed.gif (300x222, 1.59M)

Cute and depressing

Yeah, every mask was stylized for the wearer. Sabito's mask had marking where his scar was.

>He's the sun
>the enemy is the moon
>day vs. night
>but you need both, so it's going to end with humans and demons coming to an understanding

Attached: 1547689146681.png (721x450, 328K)

Uzui and Douma

Attached: 1546185992475.png (1890x1890, 3.67M)

Rengoku is the prime fujo character, they won't hold back when he finally shows up to reap in the fujobucks.

I'm enjoying this anime so far but only as a fan of the manga. I would have dropped it otherwise. The anime has yet to prove at all it will be able to depict the manga's humor, and we haven't gotten to any arcs yet where characters are interacting with each other rather than just internal monologues.

Yes

Attached: illust_68902765_20190407_171025.jpg (768x1024, 356K)

fuck off Emma
gas the demons

Did Douma fuck daki?

Attached: 1526448538410.jpg (556x729, 413K)

Fucking kino

Attached: 1548437967537.jpg (800x982, 346K)

Sunbathe all demons

Attached: Tanjirou2.png (521x393, 153K)

I'm surprised. I really like the cg use in this series. How many years until anime is mass produced with cg of this level? How many years until hentai is mass produced with cg of this level?

Manga had a lot of problems at its start too fwiw, to the point of it almost being axed for its first few months. Anime at least has insanely beautiful backgrounds, animation, music and keyframes going for it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.03_[2019.04.28_13.00.24].jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

But your sister

Attached: 1555607294787.png (2055x2992, 3.52M)

I don't understand. The two barely interact.

What about Nezuko?

Attached: 1536843209206.png (716x770, 262K)

Christ, that's some sweet ass foreshadowing

Well, that's kinda my worry with this early stuff. The manga changed and improved a lot once Tanjiro was no longer solo in my opinion (so like when Tamayo was introduced) so I'm surprised how one-to-one they are doing the adaption. It's probably for the best but I think it would be better to clear up early stuff that seems out of place in retrospect. The anime isn't really having a significant boost on the manga.

It's a common ship, she's like the only female character Inosuke interacts with since she's the one who has to nurse him back to health and gets upset when he doesn't listen.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 01 [720p]-0004.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

They kill most of the oni they find, only anew are captured and placed in the mountain.

Mitsuri and Daki.

Attached: 67866800_p38.jpg (637x734, 552K)

>to the point of it almost being axed
My memory is hazy, but did it ever felt like the manga was on the verge of cancellation, like the current bottom-dweller? All I remember is the manga did not do that well in its first 6 months.

So why does Tanjiro need to become a demon hunter in order to save his sister?

No human knows how to save her, but the demons might

Wasn't it some sort of deal that he would work for them and they would not execute her? Fuck I forgot

It's a vague prospect, but he hopes he can extract info about turning demon back into human from the demon themselves. There is no guarantee such info even exist, but it's not like he had any other clue.

Attached: 1552913716020.png (365x361, 20K)

Do you think this is the main theme of Kimetsu?
youtu.be/wmHkN494ER0

More like PV bait. Literally never played in the first 4 eps.

This sound like a movie orchestra.

was she as dorky before she turned into a demon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 02 [720p]-0004.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I don't think so. In Tanjrou's memories, she is a mature and dependable sister.

>but did it ever felt like the manga was on the verge of cancellation
Yes. Muzan early as fuck introduction really spelled 'axed'.

Why was she called Daki?

Incel-kun is honestly underrated as a character. Hope he gets a good seiyuu.

He just needs to learn more about demons, so he needs to join the demon hunter organization. But he also needs to be strong enough that he could stop Nezuko or kill any demons that target her. I don't think he really had a full plan, to be honest, his real motivation was presumably to kill the demons who killed his family and stop demons from ever doing again what they did to him.

Who?

This. It 100% felt like axed territory, that's exactly the sort of writing you get from every single Jump manga that does get axed quickly. It was also immediately after that arc that the series shifted its focus so that must have been when Wani got the okay to keep going.

All the demons were given fake names.

Don't they all receive new names upon becoming demons? Like Akaza originally was Hakuji

Let's settle this once for all
strawpoll.com/gxpyefea
strawpoll.com/gxpyefea

>this entire series is fujobait.
Bullshit. Think twice before posting.

Gyuutarou

the demon hunter organization is dumb, they dont even know who their leader is

mangafags tell me he its not a demon, that would be so lame

Incel?

Tomioka

Only woman who ever loved him is his imouto because he's ugly.

no but he's related to a certain demon :^)

Wani will turn 30 next week. Remember to wish her happy birthday.

She said her ideal guy was like a shogi piece, so maybe

They do know, those are even his kids standing at the entrance of the final selection. A lot of the early writing in the manga doesn't make sense so it's unclear if it was mistakes or not. Some people say that the reason they say they don't know is they are just keeping it secret because he's only relevant for top-tier members of the organization (his base is hidden and invite-only).

>Go Shiina
No wonder the music at the end of the battle sounded like straight out of God Eater.
If it's all Shiina then he's really channeling Kajiura at

I'm quite sure plenty of women, fujo, love him

All of them

Attached: IMG_1235.png (637x669, 436K)

This guy is the leader

Attached: IMG_20190428_145709.jpg (587x326, 42K)

I don't know which parts are done by whom, but it's pretty clear that Go Shiina is more involved with the soundtrack than Yuki Kajiura. She even tweeted that her part is done while he will continue working along with the anime.

That was her demon name. Her real name was Ume.

She still will continue working on the anime. That's why the ost is attributed to both Go shiina and Kaijura, it's teamwork.

Isn't it kinda counterproductive for demon hunters to feed children to demons?

Tanjirou, Inosuke, Muichirou.

The trainers send their pupils when they think they can cut it as demon hunters. If they die, then the trainers were wrong and shouldn't have sent them. The hand demon was an exceptional case

That would make sense
OK but the way it played out to me his main goal is to reverse demon Nezuko, if the idea was revenge then why lave sister alive.The whole plot of
>become demon slayer
>save demon sister
just seems counterintuitive and like there is no clear goal. If there was a big demon lord who if killed deletes all other existing demons/demon blood that would be better than a vague
>there has to be a way and I don't know how to find one but let's search anyway

Really? That's good then. Though having 2 prominent composers working on the same anime is a bit overkill. Then again, they did hire 2 high-profile VAs to voice one episode jobber demons.

Gyuutarou

Why would that be better? So that everything can just be nice a laid out from the start? Sometimes shit is just like that, you know what you want to do, but don't know how, so you gotta find a way

But why wouldn't they monitor the testing grounds so no demon turns into a ridiculous noob stomper?

Its eyes are also red, like his.

YEEEE BOIII
YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE BOOOIII
thats the good shit

Attached: 1461185551151.gif (400x225, 1.07M)

Well, because of the timeskips we don't know how he comes up with his ideas. If you really want to know his motivations, read the manga. He clearly sees fighting demons as a way to ask them about how to turn Nezuko back into a human and from the second he meets Tamayo (which will be in a few episodes) his goal changes to getting the blood of the strongest demons so Tamayo can study it and find a way to turn Nezuko back into a human. But, as for why he joined the organization. He was saved by one of the leading members of the organization (Tomioka) who then sent him to his former master who was also a leading member of the organization (Urokodaki) and because he had to fight a demon before he met Urokodaki he realized he needed to be strong enough to kill them if he was going to ask them for information. So he probably only joined the organization because those are the people he met and they have all the knowledge about demons. But if he didn't join the organization, he just would have ended up dead and this manga never would have happened.

Does Monkey D. Luffy know how to find the One Piece? No but they are still after it even if it probably doesn't exist

It's an unfortunate oversight, but they didn't really have a reason to suspect. Handsy had only eaten 50 in 47 years, that's barely over a kid a year. He was playing it smart. If he ate half of the kids every year, they would have definitely hunted him down

Nezuko is his sister first of all, of course he wouldn't want her killed. Even if he wants revenge on the demons he also wants to protect his only family left.

I mean, he doesn't have a clear plan but it's better than nothing. As a demon hunter, he can at least search for the demon that killed his family. His swordsmanship will also help him protect his sister from anyone wanting to kill her, or stop her from eating people. He also vaguely hopes that the demon he defeats might tell him how to turn Nezuko back into human (I believe there will be a scene like that in the next episode)

Of course, since the anime was announced, they said she and Go shiina would be working together in the anime. I think her melodies are very recognizable, I bet she did that melody when Tanjirou enters the Wisteria temple.

Also Takehito and Midorikawa killed it. They were awesome.

Attached: IMG_20190428_151411.jpg (1080x1362, 192K)

Don't think about it, it's weak writing for a series that was still finding its footing. Realistically, it's obvious that guy Tanjiro saved from the arm demon would have then run out of the exam screaming about the arm demon. Hell, it's obvious that Sabito and Makomo would have told Tanjiro what he was up against even if they promised him not to tell Urokodaki. Where the manga clearly goes wrong is it implies everyone who failed was killed by demons whereas it should have implied that the majority of people who fail just run out of the exam and quit and that fatalities are actually extremely low. It should have been a horrifying coincidence that all of Urokodaki's students died but no one else, because they were being targeted for the masks meant to protect them. But since it turns out all kids die in every exam, it's not really that significant that the arm demon killed all those kids, they probably would have died anyway.

>all kids die in every exam
The only exam we have reference for besides this one had one death

Alright that sounds much better.It's just that from the first 3 episodes the goal of save imouto being established and then because Tanjiro joining the demon slayers seemed to me like he will embark on such an adventure that goals and motivations would change drastically from what was told in the first episodes.

>that guy Tanjiro saved from the arm demon
Could have sworn he ended up dead after running away

Manga never dropped below 10th or 11th place, it was in the top and middle, so it was not in immediate danger of cancellation. Just not very popular.

And it's kind of funny how in Jump an actually good writing move like introducing your villain early is associated with cancellation.

fuck that a big spoiler. Time for me to stop scrolling

We do know the kill count is obscenely high. It is never even remotely implied there was anything special about this selection. The arm demon only killed one person (which seems to be his average every year) and yet 20 contestants got trimmed down to 5. And all 5 that survived were special. The series doesn't do a good job explaining how anybody comes out of this exam but is still fodder (since we know the organization is mostly fodder as is established later).

>Believing a sarcastic shitpost
Jesus Christ, fucking animeonlies

Yeah, just look at Ne0lation. Turns out introducing the main villain signed the end of it, like the majority of series who does the same

fug

Maybe this year had an oddly high number of loners and most of the time people will group up to pass

Cancellation is decided well before a manga is actually cancelled you know. It was in danger in the beginning like everything else. Though since you believe the way Muzan was introduced was good writing, you're clearly not that bright.

Basically the entire manga has been trying to retreat from Muzan's first appearance and how poorly that whole scenario fits. It was so ridiculously contrived and it established him as a pretty low-level threat. It just seems all over the place now in characterization and power level. Please name a good example of a manga that introduced its villain that early. A manga like One Piece which put the final boss in the first chapter is still struggling to rationalize how he was so weak and how any of that made sense in the world that was later established and it will probably end up offscreening him in the end just to avoid answering the questions.

fuck, I still miss him bros

Well it's kind of obvious that when a new manga is placed in bottom for 10 consecutive weeks, it's getting axed for sure

Well, Nezuko is basically a plot device that drives the series so she's almost never the focus but he's always trying to save her. You'll see in the next episode that he feels bad that he never asked the demons in the exam how to help Nezuko and it'll begin the actual story. This was all just the set-up.

kek

It introduced the main villain in like Chapter 7 or something, I think you really underestimate how early things get cancelled. The reason it's pushed to the back of the magazine is because internally it's already cancelled and there's no need to promote it. It doesn't get cancelled because it's at the back.

>Cancellation is decided well before a manga is actually cancelled you know. It was in danger in the beginning like everything else.
It's okay if you have only started learning English, user. I would have explained to you what the word "immediate" means.

>Though since you believe the way Muzan was introduced was good writing, you're clearly not that bright. Basically the entire manga has been trying to retreat from Muzan's first appearance and how poorly that whole scenario fits. It was so ridiculously contrived and it established him as a pretty low-level threat.
It's good to introduce your villain early because then you have more time to build up the relationship between the hero and the villain. That's what the manga did, and kept following up on ever since.

And there was nothing low-level about the threat that was introduced. That's something you'd hear only from the same kind of people who think Kokushibou should be the final villain.

the demons are so fucking OP that it actually hurts how the pillars and other important faggots lose to them, gotta give credit to the mangaka

Attached: wani.gif (374x300, 30K)

this fucker

There were also powerlines in the first episode too

Kokushibou should be the final villain in the sense that he's Tanjiro's final enemy, someone else can kill Muzan. There's absolutely nothing connecting Tanjiro and Muzan except that Tanjiro is wearing some earrings that a friend of his ancestor wore when he fought Muzan. Muzan is scared of Tanjiro's earrings, and the way he has handled it has always been pussying out and sending his men to get killed. He has zero interest in the demons that serve him and actively hates them. He's actually more of a threat to the demons then he is to Tanjiro. Introducing Muzan early just turned the manga into some chosen one stuff that it is still trying to rewrite. The fact that Tanjiro could even sense Muzan is absolutely comical, he couldn't sense much lower people in the organization like Hantengu and Muzan has so many bodies that presumably his scent isn't even consistent on all of them. The level of scent he should have been giving off should have been the same level of every other demon at most. If he was actually so easy to sense, there's no way he would be walking around in public. The guy is hundreds of years old and extremely paranoid, he should be far more cautious. It still has never been justified how he was able to integrate with a human family and it will probably never be explained.

and they are not only strong, the almost always have some gimmick so they dont die when their neck is cut.

Attached: fufufu.jpg (356x349, 35K)

so How would you all feel if Tanjirou died and we had a new MC?

Attached: 550185d2a841b0b2b53dec76aa1e27be.png (633x620, 414K)

YYH introduced Toguro brothers as a pair of mercenaries without ulterior motives.

I didn't get much of this,can someone explain?

depends on how it's done

>thinking Muzan is the final boss
It's the doctor who turned Muzan into a demon.

Tomioka will become the Mc

I think there is gonna be huge timeskip replacing all characters.

Not he's not, Mr. Editor-in-Chief of Jump, I will end the manga when I have planned it to end.

Muzan killed the doctor.

This. It's pretty obvious that the doctor was probably a demon himself and probably revived after Muzan killed him.

>literally created a drug that could turn others into demons
>he had a secret stash of blue spider lily flowers that would make a demon even stronger
>"dies" to a demon he created

LOL my crazy theory is that the blue spider lily comes from the legendary Onigashima island from Momotaro story. Also it’s a common trope in horror manga that there is isolated island full of monsters/psychos/bugs or watheve.

if there is a timeskip I expect to see Zenitsu and Inosuke as pillars.

Attached: 1555189595788.png (1000x1224, 1.17M)

These damn sjws forcing their gay propaganda in my anime I swear to god

barely

There is a connection between Tanjirou and Muzan, you're just missing it. Here's a hint Tanjirou is talking about the future, but this example of his has already happened. The BotS users were almost wiped out, and the only thing left of their style was what Sunbro passed down to Sumiyoshi as a dance, in the hope that someday someone who could use it to its fullest potential would appear and defeat Muzan

I have to say: so many people give Ufotable shit for FLASH FLASH GLOW fight scenes, but the blame is really on TM.

That's how Fate fight scenes tend to go. They're flashy and colorful and full of lazers and clashes and crap like that. All Ufotable does is adapt.

Presumably you are using this an example of a manga that introduced its final boss early but that is not even close to the same thing. He was introduced a year into the series. He wasn't already getting the volume cover by Volume 2. It wasn't even until after Muzan was established that the main cast of Kimetsu was brought in. It was totally backwards.

Shanks is the final boss?

But that is a connection all demon hunters have, anyone could kill Muzan for that reason. Tanjiro potentially has a direct connection to Kokushibou in that they seem to both be carrying on the teachings of the same master or in fact Kokushibou is the master from which Tanjiro's skills come.

In the narrative, yes. But in reality, he will probably be offscreened for cheap drama. Luffy will probably never get a serious fight with him.

Do you think Kokushibo is the original sun breath user who almost killed Muzan?

Ah yes, all the demon hunters came over to Tanjirou's house to watch his dad dance and learn the Sun Breath techniques, they've all got that connection

This was the hypest shit.

Attached: get hype.jpg (474x335, 26K)

I don't know but when we reach to Tanjuuro's fire dance, that shit will be kino as fuck.

They literally all do, they are all using variants of that same breath and all get the mark by being in proximity to one another. It's just as Tanjiro says, of course he wants to kill Muzan but he accepts that someone else may do it too. His connection to Muzan is 100% superficial and entirely reliant on Muzan being the leader of the demons. If Muzan was ranked third in this organization and Hantengu was first, Tanjiro would have the exact same connection to Hantengu that he had to Muzan. Whereas his connection to Kokushibo or Akaza are exactly the same no matter what rank they have in the organization.

I don't think so, but other people do. I think he was the original guy's student and probably killed him but he may have been his teacher. I think either way he had a close connection to the sunbro guy.

What kind of retarded logic is that? Muzan as a character is the progenitor of the demons that's lived for a thousand years, you can't separate that from his character and just say he could be an underling, there is no logic to that whatsoever. Your hypothetical is nonsense

Exactly, now you're starting to use your brain. His connection to everyone is inherently tied to being the leader of the demons who have been killing all the hunters families for generations. His connection is no more special with Tanjiro than it is to literally everyone else.

Except the one I fucking mentioned in that Sunbro passed down the dance so someone could eventually kill him. For some reason you don't consider that valid

This and the lightning are going to look cool as fuck, but what kind of special effects will Inosuke's have?

Your problem is that you are so used to your Naruto and Bleach that you are assuming the MC of the series has to be the chosen one. The series has yet to decide if Tanjiro is the chosen one. Right now, anyone could kill Muzan and it would be equally satisfying, Nezuko has more reasons to kill him than Tanjiro. They could even kill him before Kokushibou. Tanjiro COULD kill Muzan and that would be just fine, but he doesn't have to and he has no personal right to be the one who kills Muzan. Other people are higher on the list of people who deserve to kill Muzan than him.

>even if it probably doesn't exist
You shut your whore mouth.

Attached: whitebeard looking down on you.jpg (685x640, 270K)

But do you know for certain that sunguy is the one that passed it down specifically to this one bloodline. For all we know there might be more than one family maybe Tokito's family had a certain woodcutting technique which has the same effect as the dance. The only thing tanjirou has is some superficial thing like a dance which can be changed and applied to anyone in the series.

This isn't chosen one shit, it's coincidence. If The series took place twenty years later it would have been Tanjirou's kid, but the Sun Breath techniques are the point of narrative significance, and they will be what kills Muzan

>Tanjirou's kid
Unironically I want a sequel with Banjirou as the protag and finish what his parents couldn't (Tanjirou and Kanao).

Hey, that's fine you want this to be a chosen one story. And it probably will be, but it ended up that way through a very contrived and early introduction of Muzan as a character which is what this conversation was about. Wani seems to be trying as hard as possible to subvert expectations and avoid the usual chosen one tropes, the best way to pull that off would be to have someone who makes more sense in the narrative killing Muzan like Nezuko or Tokitou or even just a joint effort of multiple hunters. But she has also left everything ambiguous enough that it can all be thrown in the garbage to reveal Tanjiro was the chosen one all along, but that will require a lot more work if it's going to be satisfying.

>Basically the entire manga has been trying to retreat from Muzan's first appearance and how poorly that whole scenario fits. It was so ridiculously contrived and it established him as a pretty low-level threat.

What? No it doesn't. You completely missed the point of that part, which is to establish that Muzan is a total coward who sends others to do things because he won't willingly place himself in danger.

Wasted potential?

10/10 char design

Attached: CylTwml.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>For all we know there might be more than one family maybe Tokito's family had a certain woodcutting technique which has the same effect as the dance. The only thing tanjirou has is some superficial thing like a dance which can be changed and applied to anyone in the series.

What kind of logic is that, no one other than the Hinokami Kagura (or nu-sun breath users) are capable of giving the demons the feelinf or "burning", PTSD or enter the see-through world, it's significance is way above any other breath or character.

There's also the fact that other characters got their mark because Tanjiro awakened his, and none of their marks reaembles sunbro's.

You are pathetically hung up on this "chosen one" shit

>someone who makes more sense in the narrative killing Muzan
There is no such person, Tanjirou has been set up as the person who makes the most sense. The techniques were passed down to kill Muzan with, so he's gonna be the one to do it. And I fully expect it will be with the help of multiple other characters, so stop trying to push some retarded strawman

>Wani seems to be trying as hard as possible to subvert expectations and avoid the usual chosen one tropes
Source: user's rectus.

Personally, I think Tanjiro will kill Kokushibou and Nezuko will kill Muzan

so Muzan would survive this arc? Because Nezuko isn't in his fortress

yeah, I don't think this is the last arc.

Killing Nakime is what ends this arc you dipshit, try to keep up.

Yeah, Makomo was incredibly cute and funny.
What a waste.

Attached: Kimetsu.no.Yaiba.full.2410066.jpg (1400x1912, 1.35M)

Your entire argument is Tanjiro has to beat Muzan because he's the MC and Muzan is the leader of the antagonist faction. It's not based in any reality at all. There is nothing special about Tanjiro that has been established so far. He learned a dance by accident and this spread the mark to everyone, we don't even have any evidence at all that the dance was passed down intentionally. All breaths come from the original breath, everyone who practices one of the breaths is just as tied to the original sunbro. You are purposely obscuring the facts because you think MC's have to be special. He could teach anyone what he knows if he wants to but he doesn't because it's not necessary, they are still stronger than him even without his knowledge.

Is Nakime who creates the fortress labyrinth?

My argument is that I can recognize the damn plot, and you can't. I don't give a fuck who the MC is, but Tanjirou has been set up to beat Muzan with the Sun Breath, and when it happens, I'm going to make a post specifically calling you a moron

I never said she doesn't plan for him to be the chosen one but she intentionally keeps revealing he isn't when you think she's about to reveal he is.

When he meets Muzan, you assume he has to be the chosen one. He has these magical earrings and silhouette. Then, when he's about to die he has a flashback of his father who is introduced for the first time and he looks like Tanjiro, down to the earrings and you think maybe this guy was a famous hunter because Tanjiro gets a major power-up from the folk dance his father did. But no, it turns out he was just a sick old man living in the woods and trying to provide for his family.

But then you get a flashback to Tanjiro's distant ancestor but he's just a total nobody who is just living quietly with his wife and it seems he just coincidentally met the original Sunbro but it's not at all clear what their connection is but clearly they aren't related. Then we meet the guy who actually is the descendant of the original Sunbro and he's way stronger than Tanjiro and he also gets the mark and then it turns out everyone can get the mark and that Rengoku's family are the ones who have the secret history that could help unlock the secrets of the Sunbro.

It has never been confirmed nor denied if Tanjiro's family ever learned the Sun Breath. It's never been confirmed if any of them have ever met any major demons. It's not even confirmed who killed them. The story leaves it all blurry so that it can either reveal it was all chosen one shit or it wasn't. But it's clearly written in such a way to never outright confirm what's going on so it can all be revealed when they fight UM1 who is kept out of the story longer than any other demons.

No, her mind regressed to a toddler like state because all of her energy went toward removing Muzan's influence and overcoming the sun.

That's fine. I hope you do. I never said he wouldn't do it. I said that it's contrived and based on a rushed and poor introduction of the final boss because the series was at serious risk of early cancellation. There's zero reason it has to work that way but it certainly would be the lazy and predictable way to end things.

That has always been the implication.

And then after the series is over you're gonna post this bullshit in every Kimetsu thread until the end of time, I've seen it all before. It would be nice if you dropped the series now instead and saved us all the trouble

You should, it's a beauty.
I fnished the game 6 times, 2 times 100% cleared it.

Hey, I wish bandwagoners like you didn't come ruin every new series by wanting it to be like every old series but I have come to terms with the fact it's unavoidable and have no problem with you sticking around. Just don't think your idiocy will go unchallenged.

>Bandwagoners
I have put far more of my time on this series than you by default, unless you happen to be one of two particular people

>But then you get a flashback to Tanjiro's distant ancestor but he's just a total nobody who is just living quietly with his wife and it seems he just coincidentally met the original Sunbro but it's not at all clear what their connection is but clearly they aren't related. Then we meet the guy who actually is the descendant of the original Sunbro and he's way stronger than Tanjiro and he also gets the mark and then it turns out everyone can get the mark and that Rengoku's family are the ones who have the secret history that could help unlock the secrets of the Sunbro.

It's quite possible that Tanjiro's ancestor married Sunbro's sister, which would explain him having ancestral memories of the Sun Breath. He'd still be part of that family, just not from the male line. If anything, I'll bet that Nezuko is going to be the chosen one, not Tanjiro.

Hey stay calm, take a breath and have a rare Giyuu

Attached: Rare Tomioka.png (160x139, 34K)

What a cute handsome and straight man

It's disappointing that you have to play the victim the second being an asshole stops working. I really wish you could understand that you are merely attached to generic tropes and seeing them fulfilled while I am attached the characters and world in the manga and want something more organic. I get that we will never resolve this disagreement but you are basing your love of the series based on certain conditions that it must fulfill while I am open to many more options, all of which could be exciting.

Have a longer version.

Attached: kimetsu water wheel 04.webm (853x480, 2.83M)

This is what I was talking about with the strawman. Saying that because I can recognize what direction the story is going to take that I don't like the characters or world and that I only care about seeing it play out like I expect. Meanwhile you are going to shitpost to death once your fanfiction doesn't come true

You are imposing your direction, it's not even remotely the same thing. You clearly have never written a serialized work before because you seem so sure of yourself that everything is already completely planned out and there's no room for deviation. You seem like a comrade of the Kuroko reader who sent suspicious powder to people who run doujin conventions because he didn't approve of their form of appreciating a manga. I have no problem with my theories not working out because as it turns out, I have never claimed any particular one will be the canon one (even in this conversation!) I have simply pointed out there is so much more room for better writing than you are willing to concede. You can't accept the idea that a series can be good but also have flaws in its execution. What sort of loser goes into threads about an ongoing manga but gets mad when people talk about what could happen? Nobody's forcing you to post here.

You are the one who is claiming that the most reasonable direction for the manga to take would be bad writing. I seriously doubt it will go another direction, but if it does, I'm sure we'll get plenty more development to change my mind before it happens. What I'm getting mad at is near certainty that long into the future you're going to keep posting your shit opinion about how something that made perfect sense was bad because you say so

Nezuko being the one to stop Muzan for good would be fine.

>she becomes the next leader of the demons by virtue of taking whatever Muzan has as the leader of the demons

You are confusing "most reasonable" with "most predictable". A lot of stuff happens in the manga that was predictable but wasn't reasonable. That is true of a lot of manga and nothing uniquely wrong with this one. I think the core of this is a difference of motivation in why we would enter threads about Kimetsu which is revealed by your announcement that you want to keep having these threads all the time after the series is over and are scared people who want to talk about the flaws in the manga will still post there. Well, you can bet I won't be one of them. Most of my favorite manga are over, a lot of them are decades old, I don't go post in their threads. I'll be posting in the thread for Gotouge's new work while you stick around here so please don't feel preemptively upset on my behalf.

Yes, we all will within 3 years

I hear some people predict a timeskip for this series. Would it still be feasible for the time period? Wouldn't gun technology soon take over and obsolete all the swords?

The central point of your argument is still that Tanjirou beating Muzan would be a flaw, which is subjective. I look forward to seeing you in threads for Gotouge's next work and seeing what opinions you peddle as facts there

In all fairness, this site will probably be gone in 3 years.

World War I setting

Very much doubt generations of blacksmiths would turn to making guns

It's the 1910's, guns aren't that much more advanced now than they were then, yet only Genya seems to use them for now. I doubt they would ever be more than a sidearm like how he uses it

WW1 is happening practically in tandem with the series

It won't happen, it's a cute idea but it doesn't work. People see the Jojo connection and that's obvious but there's one fatal flaw which is that this story takes place in Japan and it's taking place just before the Showa era. It would be too difficult to timeskip without causing controversy of some sort. Jojo worked because nobody in Jojo was Japanese until the Heisei era.

In all fairness, leddit will die first

Slow down there. I never said that at all. I said Muzan's introduction was a flaw, I didn't say it would be a flaw if Tanjiro beat him. It's just that much more writing would be required to justify that in a satisfying manner rather than just relying on his MC status. You are a highly unlikable person, I've done my best to stay light-hearted but I hope you sort out your issues before this manga ends. I do promise if you put on a trip I'll filter you as a courtesy and you won't have to get so angry all the time.

Reminder that fighting will make our potato sad.

Attached: please don't fight.png (1022x860, 866K)

Could easily do a plot based on the existing fact that the government doesn't care about demons and such and WW2.

>WW2 breaks out
>Demons become prominent again
>Government takes notice of them and strikes a deal with their current leader to use demons in the war
>Demons agree to help the war effort, in exchange the military hunts down the demon slayers
>In their desperation, the demon slayers seek help from the allies
>2 nukes were attempts to root out major demon nests in the cities

Have a Kanao lewd.

Attached: illust_73136168_20190424_122855.jpg (1460x2048, 671K)

>Pearl Harbor was done by demons!
kek

I said without controversy. They already censor Tanjiro's fucking earrings.

Alternatively, WW2 happens, but demons are still around.
Demon slayers have to kill demons while avoiding the military, leading to the reveal that some dude in the military was a demon.

>will never be scolded by a perma angry 150cm shortstack
it hurts

Attached: 1527585191705.png (545x631, 217K)

Hitler then is revealed to have the real Kimetsu no yaiba

Well I think it's been justified enough already, but it will surely be developed even further, and if even that won't be enough to satisfy you, that's your problem and not the manga's. I don't have any issues, I simply think you're wrong and didn't look forward to hearing it all the time, but if you actually keep to your word, then I have nothing to worry about. And no trip, since you'll need to be able to see my posts

Did Japanese women not have underwear beside binding cloths?

I can't promise I'll keep getting reeled in by your bait every time but I'm glad you seem to be getting some satisfaction out of hating me. This was nostalgic, it's nice to be challenged every now and then even if all you did was appeal to authority. See you next week.

Attached: 1527218946097.png (268x54, 8K)

>He didn't read Urokodaki's cogwheel dialogue.
>He skipped Senjurou's dialogue about the flame pillar book
Much more writting would be required to justify in any satisfying manner any other than Tanjiro beating Muzan, with Tanjiro you only have to reveal Sunbro's link with Sumiyoshi and how Tanjiro's father came to learn the nu-sun breath.

>incest weak

The weakest

Attached: 1554604444693.jpg (554x407, 77K)

Sumiyoshi is also Nezuko's ancestor. She also holds the secret to what Muzan is after. You also overestimate how much writing would be needed for other people to kill Muzan. There are characters with personal history toward him which Tanjiro does not have. Your saying that all that has to be written for Tanjiro is the entirety of why he in particular is special. You could just as easily write that for someone else.

yes and no

>boomstick and katana
So he's basically Japanese Ash?

Attached: Bruce-Campbell-boomstick.gif (500x271, 499K)

If anyone is interested, I finally got off my ass and caught up with the color chapters. It's amazing how much free time you have when you're not cramming 40 hours of lectures into one week.

batch download: mediafire.com/file/uxmvn3sjgmwyqp3/Kny ch 148-156 color.rar
chapters are also up on mangadex

Attached: 152-12.png (959x1400, 2.21M)

This is one of those
"it ain't good but I can't call it shit" anime
The story is abysmal and generic but the animation is kino
Basically OPM s1 of the season

Inosuke's style is self taught and has no visual flair whatseover.

I still find it weird that Tapioca is apparently as strong as wind, Rengoku, and Mitsuri.

Nice

It is actually. If they adapt EVERYTHING, there's quite a lot to cover. Quite a lot of it isn't interesting, but it's there

He's always been shown to be really strong.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.14_[2019.04.06_23.14.15].jpg (1366x768, 131K)

I wish foxgirl wasn't dead. Still the best girl design, honestly

>Smile Status: Not Protected

He's a very healthy and strong young man.

Attached: D4ZeOzlUwAUxnJT.jpg (2048x1638, 513K)

He has always been stronk and resistant

Attached: TomixMitsu.jpg (768x768, 141K)

Amazing. Thank you user.

Just wait until the master of the land appears.

Attached: kimetsu no yaiba -24.png (959x1400, 864K)

sweet, thank you user

Yeah, I did like them a lot, kind of sad they are done for

This. Seriously.

Just give it like, a beast or animal motif.

What do you mean isn't interesting, there's two essential arcs before Spider. The only throwaway one is Swamp and that is still essential unless they replace it with something else.

>Sumiyoshi is also Nezuko's ancestor. She also holds the secret to what Muzan is after.
But Tanjiro is the one that inheried his father's will, he's the one that inherited the BoTS, he's the one with Sunbro's mark and he's the one with Sunbro's earrings, those are facts while your arguments are based off hypotetical scenarios, you also underestimate his strenght when he's the only one that changed his hair/eyes colors and the one that could behead Akaza and the one that Inherited Sunbro's Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Forgive me as I've yet to watch it, but Muzan needs to be introduced, right? There's swamp as well. Did they introduce the blood doctor demon already? I honestly don't remember clearly anything about this manga prior to the drum arc, which is when I finally really became invested.

Shinobu, Inosuke, and Zenitsu.

I'm very upset about the state of Shinobu.

Beautiful

Attached: Z12.png (959x1400, 2.09M)

Fair enough. You can base your entire understanding of how things will play out based off of a past we still know nothing about. I think the only thing to really worry about is will Tanjiro kill both UM1 and Muzan. I think everyone can agree it would be dumb if he did both. After Akaza, it would be refreshing if he doesn't deal the final blow to any more Upper Moon+ enemies until he picks either Muzan or Kokushibo. Let's hope other characters also appear in this manga.

there's swamp, then muzan, then handball demons before the drum house. I think they could fit swamp into 1-1.5 episodes, muzan and handball fight should take 2-2.5 at the most. then drum house could be 2-3 episodes to wrap up the 1st season.

>1st season
sorry, first cour

Yes, I may have forgotten some filler chapters but from what I know:

The next episode is Chapters 8-9 to wrap up final selection

10-13 is Swamp Demon

14-19ish is Muzan/Tamayo arc

20-28ish? is Drum House

Then it's Spider, but maybe there was an arc between drum house and spider that I've forgotten

BOKU WO

TSURETE

SUSUMEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, they just meet Zenitsu before they go to the drum house

Here's a better version.

Attached: kimetsu water wheel 04.webm (853x480, 2.94M)

>Water Breathing

lmao
There's elemental shit and magic breathing techniques that also have elementals to them too.

How pissed are 4channelers atm that a subpar shounen got really good animation and style to it?

Zenitsu is part of the drum house arc, I'm pretty sure. They literally bump into him on their way to the house.

>drum house
>8 episodes

nah I'm betting it ends in the spider arc

You're really special, user.

A bit late to the party user, Mob Psycho already ended

What point is this image trying to make? Was this scene CGI too?

Thank you

Sorry, I realized that was confusing after I posted it. The numbers are what chapters of the manga those arcs are. I imagine Drum House will be finished by episode 13 and then we'll do Spider, Recovery and maybe part of Train for the rest of Season 1.

Yeah I read that wrong, thought you meant between handballs and drum house. Between drumhouse and spiders they stay at that house with the wisteria sign but it's just 1 chapter iirc

There were telegraph wires shown in the first episode and they explicitly state that it's the Taisho era, although it's easy to miss if you're unfamiliar with Japanese era naming.
For a reference point, it's the era right before the Showa era, which saw Japan go through WW2, and which precedes Japan's current era, the Heisei era, which will conclude in about 2 days.

天皇陛下万歳!!!

You're welcome

kon kon koyama

Attached: DuBmTnkU0AIIl89.jpg (500x500, 100K)

>and they explicitly state that it's the Taisho era, although it's easy to miss if you're unfamiliar with Japanese era naming.
the reason I figured it out in the first place was because Tanjiro said that the Meiji era was over. I did a double take and thought "what the fuck?" then realized that I'd made a huge mistake

You're either retarded or you haven't seen much anime or read much manga. The entire manga is filled with shoujo and fujo tropes.

Does this look any better? Experimenting with encoding.

Attached: kimetsu water wheel 04.webm (853x480, 2.97M)

It is written by a woman who likes fujobait shonen like Jojo after all.

desu i don't know what to look for, they all seem the same to me

The lines look good because they look imperfect and not manufactured.

Attached: ufotable.jpg (184x219, 10K)

Shilling your own thread?

What portion of this anime is 3D? Seems a lot of it.

Attached: 1543975643676.png (774x468, 81K)

Not enough to complain about.

I can't believe I actually like TWO LiSA songs (the OP and ED) This show has done the impossible

Guy you replied to here. That is fucking terrible as well. I dropped Shield Hero too.

daily reminder is the editor the one holding the incest ending

nah, not my thread but is true what user says

making it look like teeth or claws could work i guess, or just using dramatic visual accents without any specific motif too

They are still under investigation, so nothing is confirmed yet

This happens to nearly every series with nice threads that gets an anime. If you want another recent example just look at senko-san threads.

All low quality Kimetsu threads die pretty quickly though. Manga threads are still comfy as fuck, and serious anime threads (like this one) are not bad at all.

I get the urge to start up sekiro everytime i watch this show

>Sabito's skull is crushed
>He always wears his mask
>Mamoko is torn limbs to limbs
>She wears a short sleeve kimono

Coincidences?

I liked makomo shoes, never seen them in Japanese anime.

Same for me as well as Dororo. I get the sudden urge to exterminate yokai.

ever see an author that is so genuine of her work?

Attached: file.png (554x614, 212K)

But Youkai are good.

Attached: [AnimeOut] Nurarihyon no Mago - 22 [BD][720p][tlacatlc6][AKS].mkv_snapshot_03.07_[2019.04.27_02.47.1 (1280x720, 1.66M)

I didn't understand this. Could someone post the picture that makes it seem like they were celebrating the attack?

Attached: file.png (1346x898, 2.13M)

oopsie

Attached: 1555173986602.jpg (390x232, 51K)

Attached: n2.png (959x1400, 2.43M)

Attached: E3F5BE62-F964-40C9-853C-F6D650C2B4CC.jpg (386x741, 121K)

why can't berserk be this good?
at least fucking JC is far better than CGIserk

is it similar power like KnK Shiki?

Its more like him just realizing when/where is the best time to strike rather than some magical weak point that results in instant death. The author forgets/drops this scent lines thing like 3 fights from now.

the line thing should only be his initial style of fight considering he went from a coal burner son to a swordman, as he progressed on he no longer needed to depend on it anymore imo.

Tax evasion news came from a tabloid

Guns can't kill demons. The swords work because they're made of special iron sand from a specific place and even then you have to fully decapitate the demon with it or else it just regenerates most of the upper moon demons so far have been immune to even full decapitation. Edgelord just carries a gun because he's talentless shit who is unable to learn breath techniques. He has a different gimmick instead.

the most unrealistic part about this is the imperial japanese military agreeing on something.

Genya's gun fires nichirin pellets, the only reason it didn't work was because of upper moon hax

Genya laces his shot shells with Wisteria poison and uses Nichirin Iron for the shot itself, they're more than capable of killing most Demons. Genya just wasn't physically capable enough to cut through Hantengu.

but he can eat demons and gain their abilities, most pillars jobbed due their human condition

That’s exactly what they’re doing with this test though?

All the girls.

ufotable knows how to blend CG with 2D animation in a way that's not jarring as fuck.

>tfw when only survived by ugly and gay pillar

all of it, except the characters
you just didn't notice

Doujin about Sakonji raping a sleeping Nezuko for 2 years when?

I'll be fine as long as Kanao is the new MC.

Koyoharu Gotōge is a woman?
What the fuck.
Dropped.

Is there anyone who can resist Tanjirou's smile?

I think if something like this truly happens, only Nezuko will be left.

Can't stand the character designs.
The eyes, eye lashes and haircuts look like someone tried to replicate his first "how to draw manga" book.

No they don't. I have that book, they look absolutely nothing alike.

not trying to shitpost, but that isn't really impressive animation.
His start up is just the same still moving and while the water wheel looks good, it's just like 5 frames, meaning 4 images of animation.
Again, it LOOKS good, but the animation is actually pretty lazy.

DOU SHITATTE!

ragepillar

Douma and his smugness

Did he just use the wind scar? But with water?

Clean as fuck.

Based. Thank you user.

It's cute but still hurts.

rage and snek

But Douma likes everyone

Rage and snek are just jealous Tanjirou got close to their brother/waifu.

Yes, but this feeling of loss is exactly what is needed to understand U&G's character.

oh it's this cunt

Funny that I only got interested in watching both Dororo and Kimetsu after I finished Sekiro.

The selection made perfect sense. What did not make sense was letting that big fuckoff thing stick around going up against low level fighters. Did they just not know it was there.

To be fair, that thing ate about 50 people in 47 years. That translates to only 1-2 people per year.

The organization is just willfully ignorant in maintaining the selection ground, since there's no way they should ever let the demons who killed the participants live considering the whole "demons get stronger the more people they eat" thing.

I suppose, seems like you could potentially be throwing away good soldiers on random luck though.

You can argue that good soldiers should have good judgement and know when to run or hide.

Running away from an unwinnable battle is part of surviving.
Remember, the objective is to survive for 7 days there.

You can get lucky and not meet any demon for 7 days.

The demons there are literally the weakest demons they can find. If trainees can't even kill those, they aren't good soldiers.

Fate is a fucking VN you moron. There's only a vague idea of how flashy the fights are supposed to be. It was entirely on Ufotable to decide how they wanted to do it and they picked the worst way.

Thanks TS user