Anime is feminist as fuck

There are many anime where girls act violent towards boys. Why do male characters accept the bullying instead of fighting back and spanking the shit out of those girls? What's also interesting is anime where male protagonist bullies girls don't exist. Are nip males all beta as fuck?

Attached: Whyshs.jpg (616x349, 26K)

aho girl

>girls act violent towards boys. Why do male characters accept the bullying...
user, men are made to take beatings from their wifes, im not telling you to be a cuck btw

That's more like a femdom fetish

Because that only makes the mindbreak doujins better

>t. A faggot who hasnt seen Nozaki-kun
Sadly, men getting beat up by women trope in anime is not likely to die, as so many of these cunts are worshipped by weebs

Yuck, wifes are meant to be beaten like pigs.

>Nozaki-kun
I watched coupla episodes long ago. This is neither femdom nor maledom.

The same reason Shakespear's Taming of the Shrew isn't considered Feminist as fuck.

>There are many anime where girls act violent towards boys. Why do male characters accept the bullying instead of fighting back and spanking the shit out of those girls?
Isn't giving girls special treatment the opposite of feminism?

lol, who am I kidding.

So I take it you havent seen Hori and Kashima in that series? What is wrong with you?

>thousands upon thousands of manga about men getting NTR'd by women
>only a handful of manga about men NTRing women
what's wrong with japanese men?

Attached: 1556190189973.jpg (1616x1631, 158K)

If I don't binge watch an anime till completion, it'll forever remain in my on hold list unless someone like you comes along and reminds me.

>wojakgarbage
Fuck off

The most feminist anime is galko chan

Women beating men is comical, which is why it's permitted. I should not have to explain why.

>And even in that where the woman gets NTRed is because another random thot made the move on her man
Fucking skewered. You dont see a man in an abusive relationship get with another girl, or anything along those lines even though the opposite is everywhere
To be fair, Nozaki-kun is only a cut above the average, but looks good because everything else is shit. It may also be the closest thing to a mainstream where a woman gets kicked around and yelled at

>Women beating men is comical
Cute girls who get bullied are fucking cute

answer my question

>It may also be the closest thing to a mainstream where a woman gets kicked around and yelled at
This isn't that uncommon in shoujo manga.

>Shoujo, anime for women
>not uncommon for women to get kicked around and yelled at
You better not be memeing me

Violence from tiny people is cute. Cute is funny.

Violence from large people is brutal. Brutal is not funny.

This guy has it right.
If anything, guys who tolerate abuse from girls in anime do not indicate a step back in masculinity. Rather, it's a shift from the feudal man-conqueror to the capitalist man-manager, who is resilient and cunning, rather than rigid and brutal, with his belongings, including his women.
Notice the cliche "I like MC-kun because he's yasashi as fuck"? That's a desirable masculine trait in capitalist society. The girl is still reliant on the MC, but for different reasons.
A feminist anime would portray self-suficient women on equal footing with men, although a lot of anime do pass the Bechdel test (which I think is a good thing in its own right)
Also

men in shoujo manga are very assertive.

Opposite is also very true and cute

Attached: 6755527.gif (500x372, 519K)

It's cuter. Keep in mind Japan is still, for the most part, ethnically homogenous. Female empowerment works great in those societies, until the women get too greedy and start importing rapefugees to fulfill their sexual fantasies. Then the men are put in a pressure cooker until they're bred out of existence OR they have a massive beta uprising.

Based yuuta

Attached: 1464665555551285525.gif (480x270, 1.1M)

Attached: 1556213910953.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

>anime where male protagonist bullies girls don't exist
You need to watch more anime

He's obviously wrong but those type of anime are really rare.

>Kyon about to punch Haruhi
>Shinji choking Asuka

I wish kyon punched haruhi.

Neither of those were meant to be comedic.

Like anyone who doesn't feel to punch haruhi at that moment is literally not human.

Masochist fetish pandering

I fucking love spanking cute butts

>What's also interesting is anime where male protagonist bullies girls don't exist.
Kaze no Stigma, shame it will never be finished.

Attached: 1475166535433.gif (500x281, 1.31M)

>Why do male characters accept the bullying instead of fighting back
Something something Japanese culture, don't rock the boat
>Are nip males all beta as fuck?
Yes.

It still hurts. Kazama was too good for this world

Japanese comedy

That was one hell of a nutcase dude. Can only happen in shoujo shit.