Create skinny, tall, young protagonist

>create skinny, tall, young protagonist
>make her fit playing sports and swordfighting
>make her prone to homosexuality
>makes lots of equality skinny and attractive young girls (instead of butchers) lust for her
>in the end make her fall in love and fuck the indian black guy

Wow, I swear you fags always keep trying to finding meaning and symbolisms in this show but actually it is just a show with a plot perfectly designed to enrage the audience.

Attached: utena.jpg (269x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msjkeeler.com/uploads/1/4/0/6/1406968/demian.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu0sLGsviQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's like, a complete misreading of the show on almost every level and kind of impressive.

This is how most Ikuhara shows are

It's a failure of a narrative, and was only created to create controversy.

Ikuhara took a shit on a plate, and sent out banquet invitations.

Nice name, asshole.

Read Demian if you don’t get it
msjkeeler.com/uploads/1/4/0/6/1406968/demian.pdf

Low iq
If you think Utena is somehow hard, then watch what influenced it: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu0sLGsviQk

I didn't say it was hard, I said it was a waste of time.

It clearly has meaning to it though, you can’t deny that. I myself like what the show expresses.

>Namefaggotry
kys

Seriously?

So he turned trash into gold because I watched grass labyrinth years ago and didn't like it. Now utena is 11/10 besides the stupid ideas in the plot.

The only ones it would enrage are worthless racists. Normal human beings don’t care that Akio appears Indian, they care about the fact he’s a jackass.
Have you ever considered the idea that the problem is you? That it’s your disgust that isn’t normal? That you are the degenerate?

>in the end
so, you didn't finish the show?

Ikuhara cites prolific playwright, poet and director Shūji Terayama as a major influence. Terayama was a long-time collaborator with J. A. Seazer, who wrote the music for his plays. Ikuhara worked with Seazer for the most well-known music of Utena.[7]

He was more so inspired by Teryama in general, Grass Labyrinth was just an example. Grass Labyrinth also isn’t trash just because you didn’t like it, though I understand why

I even watched the crap movie

But she kissed Anthy in the movie.

Said dude was basically the devil and the only character that gets criticised for doing anything bad though (people argue the contrary now that he's supposed to be a sympathetic figure to persuade themselves that it's a more balanced narrative than it actually is)
also the only other Indian character has to be saved and have everything done for her by a white ('asian', but not really) character
The 'racists' you're talking about have nothing to dislike the show for. All the misandry in it (handwaived away by the creator being male, despite Japs being the most self-hating and low self-esteem race in the world so it's pretty normal if anything) would piss people off more if anything

>>in the end make her fall in love and fuck the indian black guy
>implying that's a bad thing

Akio is objectively handsome as fuck, a prince and has the sexiest voice. It's only natural he fucked all the girls

Attached: 57829.jpg (225x350, 34K)

You're trying to meme but Utena unironically and completely intentionally is misandrist

>You're trying to meme
Nothing I said was incorrect.

>Said dude was basically the devil and the only character that gets criticised for doing anything bad though
Said dude and also Anthy were the only decently written characters in the entire thing, everyone else was one-dimensional and just there to fulfil their plot device purpose (and naturally no one gives a shit about everyone else aside from those two)
Ikuhara's a controversy-seeking attention whore hack in general by the way.

I feel like you didn't get it

What makes Utena misandrist?

I find it funny that the only thing you use to discredit the series for your inability to understand it is to sperg out from nonexistent racial dynamics lmao

she's lesbian

>kys

Go back then kill yourself.

She’s bi and she’s good friends with Miki even at the end of the show