Re:Stage! Dream Days

New Idol Animation PV

youtube.com/watch?v=EDVKusfCzCY

Attached: D5MSnwEXkAAWfVj.jpg (600x813, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lbu5e6YnuXE
youtube.com/watch?v=Es4z0hMUSRE
youtube.com/watch?v=4oqotC2kd7M
youtu.be/hOVZP46_YX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a link I found featuring gameplay from the android game. I wish their was a little more animation it besides the characters going up and down when tapped and turning when switching places.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbu5e6YnuXE

is it yuri

All Idols are gay.

>cock hungry sluts
>gay
Sure, keep telling yourself that when they scream for yet another dick inside them. Idols are all like that.

Their expression when you fail is pretty cute. I don't think any other game does that.

Idols are not like that.

So I get it now. In between the dicking sessions, they interact with other girls for a change. I mean sure, they enjoy getting dicked, but it's nice to have a change of pace once in a while.

Fuck the game and its detection. I know it's not my phone because other rhythm games don't have shit detection like this one has.

Looks like shit, just like all the other idol shows.

Are you going to play Re:Stage if that does happen?

All shows look like shit.

The anime will flop and the game will die. It's going to be Idol Incidents all over again. I hope T7S and 8bS never get an anime. At least, as they are now, because the games will certainly die.

Stop your cockhunger into others
You scream for cocks choke on dicks doesn't mean that other people do same as you
Kill yourself underage faggot

All gurls are gay

looks like shit. One really starts to appreciate Yamakan`s genius when realizes just how good and groundbreaking WUG was in comparison to everything that followed.

Keep seething at the truth.

>Idol incidents
Man,Idols and politics mut be the weirdest combination I have ever witnessed.From the two episodes I saw,it was pretty good.Never heard of the mobage or saw any gameplay pics of it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Es4z0hMUSRE
youtube.com/watch?v=4oqotC2kd7M
Don't ask me why it has two different systems, because I don't know either.

Outdated. Now you no longer need stamina to play songs, and you can restart songs anytime during play. There's even a mode where you can continue the song even if your life drops to 0.

Of course, shit doesn't help much in terms of enjoyment if the detection sucks.

>Of course, shit doesn't help much in terms of enjoyment if the detection sucks.
And this is why I fucking hated tokimeki idol even if everything else was great.

The gameplay system looks really fun and high leveled. Too bad its wasted on this shitty idol. youtu.be/hOVZP46_YX8

>this shitty idol
Which one? You'll have to be more specific.

This shitty idol franchise

I wouldn't wish this garbage gameplay on any idol franchise, user.

Good riddance to both Tokidol and later Re:Stage.

It kind of worked. Old, crusty politicians were corrupt and useless so it's up to the younger generation to take power in their own hands. So we ended up with the environmental episode. Stopping economic sabotage for convenience of one and so on.

Admittedly there was sometimes where it didn't work. The swimsuit contest didn't have even a modicum of politics.