Cucked by my little sister and got a dragon as a rebound: the manga

First chapter is out:
mangadex.org/chapter/598572/1

Attached: U1.jpg (810x1200, 427K)

Someone sat down to write out that title and at no point decided to just not do that.

We are heading to an age of cuckening by little sisters/heroines.

Attached: Cafe villainess.png (1000x711, 438K)

Hey, it was shorter than the actual title somehow. I just made a summary synopsis title.

She fucks the dragon?

She might.

Attached: 36499.jpg (1450x2048, 709K)

This seems familiar

Attached: 1551871222759.jpg (960x960, 99K)

>not otome game
>not isekai
>not reincarnation
>title is still stupidly long
How do they do that?

That's a common trend tho.

>Cucked by my little sister

I don't think you know what that word means.

looks interesting, thanks satan

>has human form
never mind, dropped

Scheming sister, stupid father, overworked main character, gossip (at the main heroine's expense), and despair. All in the first chapter.

Attached: U23.jpg (1450x2048, 624K)

>gets a human form
Dropped.

why does this look like that "i swear i won't bother you again" manga

>Wants big fat scaly dragon dick.

They will, mark my words

Anyone actually read the LN/WN? What happens?

great title
I assume after being told to relinquish the fiance to her sister, the dragon takes a liking to her and unbelievably overthrows the kingdom

Why is little sister always a bitch in these with no exceptions ? With heroines it's pretty even split between good and evil, but somehow portraying little sister as good is beyond authors.

I poked around a bit with mtl.
She forms a bond with the dragon, who has been unaware of the periodic human sacrifices committed in his name. They have some adventures, she gets a dryad servant. They interfere with a neighboring country's civil war, he becomes king of that country. He sends her back as an emissary, to her old kingdom despite her protests, thinking it's good for her. Her dad thinks she's crazy, her sister shows up to flaunt her fiancee, the prince is deeply worried by the implications of her return, the king decides she's a coward who fucked up the human sacrifice, then the dragon shows up, turns out he had been sense sharing with her, he is pissed beyond belief and declares himself the new king, while showing off how impossible it is for him to be harmed or opposed. Sister tries to seduce the dragon and turn it into MC manipulating him, MC loudly protests that she's just a servant, not a love interest, sister gets shittier, dragon just starts choking her to death.
MC stops him just short of casual murder, and he flies back to his volcano, wondering just what exactly is wrong with humans.
Story seems to be ongoing, this all happened around chapters 33-40, and I think updates are around 70+ right now.

Jesus,I'm already interested.

Wasn't the little sister in a nice girl?

^ this. so much this.

Well fuck it isn't isekai, color me impressed.

What's wrong with her family?

These stories are copying the base formula of the otome isekai craze, but without the isekai part. So instead of the 'heroine' being the bitch rival, it has to be another seemingly innocent girl who can win people's hearts against the MC, and a little sister fits that perfectly.

>little sister
>cucked
That's not how it works, your sister is supposed to go out with someone else and do you.

Dropped

Link?

Kys scalefags

Wait, you don't? What are you, gay?

I sleep, what a waste of talent

>no strong and thick dragon dick
D R O P P E D

Bad