Reverse isekai?

Are there any anime/manga of where a wizard (or something idk) gets trampled by a carriage, dies, and then reincarnates on Earth?

Attached: 377.jpg (290x462, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/view/wbgeneral/home
mangadex.org/title/33897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

demon lord is a part timer?

jahy
speaking of, is jahy user dead

Attached: jahy.jpg (543x522, 58K)

Attached: orenchi_ni_kita_onna_kishi_to_inakagurashi_surukotoninatta_ken_9809.jpg (703x1000, 270K)

still alive
Dead Mount Death Play

Attached: jahy shock.png (291x193, 45K)

Attached: 1528076168178.jpg (1456x1037, 253K)

is the anal probing done with?

can we go back to comfy farming?

the devil is a part-timer

Can you consider this to be ZA?

the dragon maid

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.00_[2017.01.25_20.18.30] (1280x720, 96K)

Read The Wandering Inn.
Seems dead, but eh, maybe all the others are sleeping or b&

Attached: files.catbox.moe_ujiwfh.zip.jpg (400x301, 31K)

Last thread was deleted after slaveryfags showed up. Goes to show you that they ruin everything.

>New Reincarnated Maou
>His 'love interest' is a Generic Rei Clone #4045723475024750923 confirmed

Was getting interesting until she showed up

Attached: H57.png (1710x2427, 1.65M)

I believe there was one manga where a mage is isekai'd to this world but there is a secret bureau or something handling these reverse isekai. They helped her look for a job or somethingg.

>Athy
The 3 month wait is almost over.
Does anyone know how people know May 10 is the date for Season 2? I'm not seeing any specific dates on spoon's twitter or the raw source (google translating though).

Attached: athy.jpg (371x515, 33K)

Soon, user. Soon.

How does anons like the elemental of chemistry isekai?

Huh, is there an isekai where the MC is a monster from another world that gets isekai'd onto Earth?
How might that turn up, and what kind of isekai'd monster ending up on Earth might be a good idea?
My first thought was a slime, but that can quickly turn into a horror, and not really interested in horror.

Are pain elementals actually elementals?

Attached: pain elemental.jpg (600x900, 40K)

Bokura no Kiseki is a mystery where a bunch of high school students gain memories of a past life from a magic kingdom. Including the ability to use that magic.

MC in particular is a guy who was the princess in his past life, and he regained his memories years before everyone else.

Attached: x15.png (1400x1002, 367K)

ANOTHER ONE

Attached: U1.jpg (810x1200, 427K)

This one won't last either asking a question like that.

Will there be a new wave of dragon fucking otome?

Attached: 1545959346057.png (386x472, 178K)

Isn't supernatural folks reincarnating in contemporary Tokyo the usual way around to begin with?

Attached: 1529910080503.jpg (1024x728, 456K)

I support more dragon fucking in all isekai.

Attached: 018.png (800x1138, 469K)

The manga Dead Mount Death Play is about a lich called the Corpse God who comes to our world and becomes a young boy.

It should be Dragon(female)xKnight, but that's already hard to find so I guess this will have to do.

Also for who ever wanted to learn about world-building.
sites.google.com/view/wbgeneral/home

Attached: The Dragon And The Dragon Slayer Priestess Chapter 1, page 20.png (1080x1536, 682K)

>FeMC tried to kill herself
>Gets eaten by the dragon

Attached: U25.jpg (1450x2048, 1.13M)

>Ask the Royal Family to change the Fiancee for 'her sister's sake'
>Gets called a slut

Seriously what the fuck?

Was Cale gook yakuza boss or something?
>naturally charismatic
>real affection and care for his subordinates
>ripped in his previous life
>manipulative as fuck

Placing bets the little sister spread rumors

Well you find out later that he was from a superpower version of Korea, like Solo-Leveling, where portals with monsters coming out kept popping up, and he went around hunting them as part of a corporation.

koreans have really mastered the art of being fucking hacks

Why are little sisters in these series always irredeemable cunts?

Reverse Isekai sounds like the equivalent of making a thread on Yea Forums and using an OP pic much more interesting than your actual post.
You can write whatever you like in there, but everyone will wish the thread was about the picture instead of whatever you're trying to push in its place.

Attached: 1439098021133.jpg (554x439, 112K)

Is athy really gonna be back?

That's not always true though. Seeing someone with superhuman powers in our world can be interesting. Like that one reverse isekai where the demonlord and the hero had to do every day jobs.

Every single reverse isekai I've read so far does one of few things.
Either:
a) The entire work is based around one-note "Fish out of water" gags, which either run out or become stale very soon
b) The work tries to genre shift into SoL or Romcom, both genres potentially bland enough to serve as containers for anything

Both options are unsustainable in the long run with the reverse isekai premise, and so the same thing happens every time.
More isekai-ers show up, more stuff from the other world keeps leaking into ours, and soon most of the cast is off-world, there's monsters roaming around, and the plot pretty much goes into an unstoppable powercreep of "isekai-ness" that turns what was once "Reverse Isekai" into just "Isekai, but blander".

Attached: 1453237075958.jpg (698x658, 137K)

Attached: Welcome to Japan, Elf-san. - Ch.4 - Welcome to Japan, Elf-san. (3) - 6.png (1351x1920, 891K)

The

READ THE NOVEL

>Arrogant nobles: "look that guy killed and revived his opponent again and again mindbreaking him into a slobbering mess without any effort whatsoever..."
>"Let's get him!"

>Finnish immigrant moves to Japan

Speaking of. A lot of live-action sci-fi or fantasy series do that too.
They bait you with the scifi/fantasy in the first few episodes then switch to family drama to save budget.

Ask the author of sevens and mob isekai that.

Celes was based. The Mob sisters are just awful.

Marie isn't irredeemable.

I have to admit celes's determination to fuck lyle over to the bitter end is admirable.

japan stronk on this manga is way more worse as compared to Gate. I was actually fine on how gate was doing it, but this one really made me cringe the way it portrays japan.

What, I think it portrays first world amenities pretty well.

I can't bring myself to read more than 2 pages of this shit a day. How did they manage to make a cover that's acceptable, but nothing else is?

Attached: 1530390947472.jpg (1800x2560, 847K)

these ossan isekais all suck because the ossans all act the same as the classic spineless highschool mcs and that makes them extra pathetic

Just go and read chapter 3 again

Smug isekai elves

Attached: 1554917500307.jpg (945x309, 57K)

but they have adult knowledge!!!

Usually it's minor enough or Japan can be substituted for generic modern Earth.

I just checked that chapter again, and it hardly seemed much at all.

Yeah, the chapter 3 was kinda hard to read because of that, but well it's still pretty comfy tho

>The look of despair on FeMC's face

That's hot for some reason

She plotted everything, look at that hidden smirk in the bottom mid panel

Attached: U23.jpg (1450x2048, 624K)

In an isekai you have a loser with no place in the world becoming a wildly overpowered hero and overthrowing the evil empire threatening the other world
A reverse isekai should then necessarily result in the hero overthrowing the US government

I was thinking of starting a regular comic of this idea but my art is bad and I don't have the time. I got the story somewhat worked with but was just thinking of having it more slice of life then an actual story line. Maybe a problem here or there but that's it

mangadex.org/title/33897

Translate it, weebs.

> Ossan
no

cute gobbos

Attached: 1535027398251.png (497x327, 155K)

>Isekai'd into a BR death game
>get a slime waifu

Attached: 48463c03b29376df7f4a19b97c82bc1b38.png (985x1400, 673K)

Despair but also despair.

He also gets her Original.

Attached: 1554910434380.png (776x494, 296K)

I bet I could beat her up in a one on one fistfight

Unwanted Undead Adventure is out.

Dude evolves so fast he'll be human again by the end of LN 6.

Because people treat earth like all it has to offer is otherworldly loose end tying , a series of soul sucking jobs, or a vacation spot/retirement home

Hoping for another eldritch abomination.

Attached: 038.png (1350x1920, 1.78M)

Why is it always slimes or snakes for wives? Wheres my hellhound wife that beats the shit out of everyone for even looking at me wrong?

Attached: VolcanicAge3.png (494x371, 175K)

New chapter never.

Its okay, I've been filling the void by reading The Scholar's Reincarnation.

Attached: VolcanicAge1.png (557x1166, 589K)

how does a child genius tensei manage to be so fucking boring

MC isn't a cute fangloli

More slice of life than slice off lives like normal child genius tensei shit.

Source? I'm not finding anything with image search

This one? Unfortunately the translation seems dead.

Attached: mage.jpg (1198x856, 185K)

You are implying that many of the traditional isekai worlds are interesting. They are not inherently and tons of their worlds are boring backdrops.
Whether isekai or reverse isekai, both are just giving you a small hook to write a good story. You still need to write a good story in order to keep people interested past your prologue/introduction.

Attached: 1552999888023.jpg (557x630, 147K)

>Decide to read black iron's glory after it getting shilled here a couple of weeks ago.
161 chapters of literally nothing happening, this got to be the slowest paced webnovel out their. It only made me want to shoot myself. A quarter of all the translated chapter is literally just him hunting in the woods, this is SoL shit that is boring.

Attached: 1488881266447.jpg (800x450, 141K)