Berserk rip

Name any character that ruined a manga more than this Thing!

The black swordsman traveling with a funny fool, his bitch and 2 weird former enemies was enough.

Instead we get lo bait witchcraft ffs

Attached: ruinsyourmanga.jpg (767x1100, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Berserk-chapter-358-index-2-page-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ishidoro or whatever it is. I'd remember his name if more than one chapter came out every fucking year.

Shit taste user

Attached: x6 (1).png (1468x2123, 1.31M)

Was Guts gay for Griffith?

Yeah what does this fuck even do?
At least the loli serves a purpose other than being cute and funny.

Attached: 1vdjjwfeylh01[1].png (596x597, 435K)

I think he's got a mancrush, but could be bi if griffith came on strong. The problem was that both of them had extreme trauma at the hands of homosexuality, so they could never act on those feelings.

Attached: x15.jpg (757x1100, 234K)

I know forensic sciences were shit, but wouldn't it be super easy to tell that Guts killed the kid? Who else in the kingdom uses a sword that big?

Attached: x2.jpg (764x1100, 254K)

But she's actually useful, she's the only one that can get Guts out of the armor

I rereading right now, and I found the precise moment that everyone could've been happy if you changed one single thing.
If Guts had just said his internal monologue out load, everything would've been fine. Griffith would've declared his friendship and Guts would've stayed

Attached: x21.jpg (728x1100, 218K)

How wet was she?

Attached: x21 (1).jpg (720x1100, 252K)

>Name any character that ruined a manga more than this Thing!
I-I can't.
She's literally Satan incarnated.
All the different levels of ruination she caused only make it evident. It wasn't just the story course and logic she ruined, but also the tone, the art followed the tone, then the action scenes, even ones with Guts got fucked into a loli acid trip daddy back ride, the jokes got even shittier, more retards, other characters close to her ruined as well (Farnese, Guts), moefuckery all over the place, magicsolvesall.exe asspull ready for all occasions, no effort or emotional investment in simple daily survival since her asspullery sent that flying, etc.

If that crackhead Miura made Jill take up the role of the resident loli this fucking show would be a masterpiece today with several awards for good writing or story of the year. But no, instead we got this cheap piece of idolmaster trash.

>but could be bi if griffith came on strong

completely unfounded

He wouldn't be able to refuse Griffith

Yeah he would, Guts isn't gay. It probably would have changed his perception of Griffith.

yeah but he'd still let him dip the tip. He may fuck off afterwards but thats besides the point . he wouldn't refuse a direct request/order at least pre-assassination if it weren't for his trauma.

That's entirely unfounded and ridiculous. Gut's only wanted to be on equal terms with Griffith because of how he viewed him. If Griffith ordered Guts to fuck him or whatever it is you're suggesting, Guts's opinion of Griffith wouldn't be at that point anymore.

Opinions don't change faster than a cumshot.

Isidro is the result of Guts moving from his grief and opening up. The Lost Children arc was a showcase of his path to recovery with Puck being that small seed that planted in his heart. The page where he starts laughing from his fight with him showcases this. While Guts still has a long way to go, throughout the story he's grown more and more as he gains companions. Isidro being Rickert (Though he's not the youngest) of the group and training with his own weapons and growing instead of mimicking Guts. While he may seem insufferable and serves as a comedy duo with Puck, Puck's role was already fulfilled with him snapping Guts out of his funk. Everything else is a result of that. Anyone who wants another eclipse misses the point of why Guts developed like he did.

And Scheirke serves as a filter to who actually read Berserk from the start and understands why certain characters developed the way they did and who only wants violence and a cute waifu to be spared at the endgame for Guts.

Attached: Isidro1.jpg (1115x1600, 487K)

Isidro is likely to grow into his own warrior and go places. The result of that growth comes to play with his big brother relationship with Scheirke, his newly acquired fishwife and his developed muscles when we last see him in Elfheim.

Attached: Isidro2.jpg (1129x1600, 518K)

I just wish there was more sexual violence like the old days :(

The fight with the trolls and Schierke coming in forced Isidro's hand and made him nut up and do something instead of throwing rocks. Guts himself told him he could do it and trusted him, something he probably never would do pre-Lost Children.

Attached: Isidro3.jpg (1134x1600, 563K)

Where's my freakin translation

Attached: 1376800190292.png (1130x900, 366K)

>big brother relationship with Scheirke
he's just a monkey

Attached: x14 (1).png (1471x2117, 1.21M)

Slan provides enough of that.

Someone mentioned the two are like Bart and Lisa. That's probably as accurate as it gets to describe their relationship.

Attached: Isidro4.jpg (1123x1600, 607K)

Conclusion, Isidro is far from the worst character when you consider his age, Guts character development and why he's there in the first place.

Attached: Isidro5.jpg (1117x1600, 536K)

WHERE IS THE TRANSLATED CHAPTER

The translators are on hiatus.

Kms

And then her presence was fully justified. Unf, love me a big booty loliwitch.

hmmmmm

Attached: hmm.jpg (165x425, 30K)

Yes yes, based and redpilled.
Anyway, post your favorite page if you have one.

Attached: moehand.jpg (1079x1600, 404K)

>could have been an axe
>Sword could have been a wide dagger

Gut's also wanted to find himself though

Couldn't be an ax because of the slash pattern and the fact it went all the way through.
Wide dagger wouldn't have worked because daggers aren't made that thick.
So he could stand next to Griffith. Pretty much everything he did within that year they were apart could've been done while staying a part of the group.

>Band of the Hawk scans

yikes!

Attached: 1534946558267.png (600x640, 678K)

Has the newest chapter been translated yet?

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Berserk-chapter-358-index-2-page-1.html

I completely forgot about the whole fuckery with the mermaid. It kinda feels like an entirely different manga

its almost like the story is progressing

I know right? I'm so excited to wait 20 years for Miura to hit the next story beat.

>8 months of waiting for a new chapter
>it's a griffith chapter
>no new chapter next month
just fucking kill me please

>Using Yikes
Yikes

Is this the berserk equivalent of a "Hunterchad" post?

This,
Now I'm out

Puck ruined berserk good enough on his own.