Kimetsu no Yaiba

Will you watch today's episode for her?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_06.57_[2019.04.27_12.40.47] (1280x720, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NomiMatsu/status/1121017218576211969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like Kimetsu no Yabai.

Based

So this show starts from the 4th episode. Now it is really action show

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle]:00:07:30.825.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

mmmh-mmh-mmmmmh

great episode

Ded

Attached: 1556376775831.jpg (1440x810, 166K)

So how hard was Tanjiro tripping on that mountain when he believed to meet the two other kids and believed to fight and train with them (while actually fighting the boulder)?
Also Im digging the attack animations.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-27 18.38.48.png (1600x900, 1.88M)

Attached: mpv-shot[HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]_00_19_44.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

The first minute of the episode was actually perfect.

The new age of shonnen is here. BCfags and MHAcucks BTFO.

Attached: 1556041473145.png (540x540, 177K)

I just wanna hold Nezuko's hand and tell her big brother's here for her

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.05_[2019.04.27_13.12.15] (1280x720, 272K)

Well I'm depressed

I'm not going to say it, but someone will.

Attached: mpv-shot[HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [1080p]_00_09_33.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

The moon doesn't wain that way?

>no incest
What's the fucking point

Jojo reference

>doesn't know what year it is
>"I've been here for exactly 47 years!"
This is how you write good

How do Japanese calendar works anyway?

Is it just me or the first parts of KnY got improved like 500% with animation and music?
We didn't deserve this.

KINO

Holy fuck. Kino episode. Sasuga ufotable

Eras are named after the current emperor and last as long as he's on the throne.

He didnt know what era it was, mr numbskull. Eras are arbitrary partitions of historical periods. Demon is pissed he os missing so much time that ots been multipla eras.

Your comment confuses me. Isnt it just simple math? Then again i have no fucking clue how moon calendars work

He asked what year it was of the era he thought was the current era. Being told the era has changed doesn't tell you jack shit about what year it is. You still need to know when the era actually changed.

All we know is that he knows it was the Keio era when he was first trapped there and that he was made aware that he was in the Meiji era at some point. If he didn't know which year of Keio it turned into Meiji (just assume he wasn't given that much information), then he wouldn't know what the current year of Meiji is either, but he could still know how many years he had been trapped.

Attached: [qcc] Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - 10 (BD 720p h264 AAC) [49BFE205].mkv_snapshot_03.03_[2017.12.03 (1280x720, 145K)

Attached: 1556384269260.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

Spot the main characters.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.19_[2019.04.27_13.21.02].jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>mystic nose of death perception

hm

Attached: lVACW7lh.jpg (710x647, 140K)

He already knew how many years he had been trapped. He just wanted to know if it was still the same era.

I didn't find the pig.

How did I do?

Attached: 1556389300392.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Amazing episode. Now if only the entire anime was like this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p].mkv_00:07:55.308.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

A few more than i wouldve guessed but id believe it

>no imouto again this episode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.56_[2019.03.03_12.24.08].jpg (338x674, 24K)

there are 4/5 of the "main" group in the image and you got them all

pink girl
yellow guy
Tanjirou
guy in black above the yellow guy

Definitively not. I watch for the story

I love the wave off kanagawa look his attacks have.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Kimetsu_no_Yaiba_-_04_720p.mkv-00_11_29error821.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Yeah I'm a huge fan of how they're animating the attacks. I hope someday we get to see the breath of sun attacks

If they're doing the spider arc we'll definitely see fire attacks.

Attached: x6.png (959x1400, 1.03M)

Right now, the entire anime is like that.

Here's a hint only 5 people survive

Hanae shared the story about how he was BLOCKED on Twitter

twitter.com/NomiMatsu/status/1121017218576211969

Did they make the hand demon bigger? I was under the impression he was mostly just the size of a human

Yes, but they will have their shounen-style jokes duing the most unfitting scenes in the future I guess.

I only watched ep 1 because the cg was shit and it felt a little slow. I don't have adhd so I can give it some more eps for the plot to kick in, but not in shitty cg.
So my question is, how heavy do they use cg in later episodes.

Thats pretty funny

7, technically, since the Ubuyashiki kids don't fight I can't remember if that daughter is one of the ones that gets blown up

How's the manga version of this?

Oh man it is just like everywhere, honestly I don't think you should be here cause there might even be Cg here.

I think not, since she doesn't look like an older sister

I assume not because she looks the same age as her brother while the other two were older

They have him a body instead of just one big pile of hands. I suppose it's less troublesome to animate this way.
I don't think she is, I think those were the older ones.

Bout the same, a shot of Makomo looking pissed off while the Bad Touch demon grabs her arms and legs. In-fact i would say its less detailed

Holy fuck this episode was so good dammit kino as fuck

[Pig Assault] subs are out, in case someone missed the other thread.

Yes, yes it will. It's a shonen. The straightest there is.

do they just make the subs like the manga?

MHA still sells more than both of those retard

Kimetsu's silly jokes are pretty well segregated from serious moments. Inosuke being the exception since he has several screws loose.

That was fun. Poor Hanae, he just really love his cats.

Inosuke wasn't there for the selection animeonly.

Little bit of that, little bit of editing stupid translation choices by the official subs

To be fair he was, he just went in early

Stop trying to make conflict where none exists my dude.

Why did Giyuu leave the hand demon alone all these years?

>editing stupid translation choices

Yeah, no fan translations are why weebs think Nakama has more meaning then it does

Because he's ugly and gay.

did giyuu even know about it? he passed out during his test right?

Please don't Its bad enough people are ruining HxH lets not make KnY the new guy in prison

Inosuke just showed up. He never went to any selection. No one knew who he was when he first encounted Tanjirou and Zenitsu, he just showed up.

What is the deal with these two creeps?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.08.41_[2019.04.27_22.54.38]01.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

He's a certified gay murderer, he doesn't care

Attached: w13.png (959x1400, 958K)

You should see their mother, father and siblings.

I can't remember, did he ever meet the demon? He might not have known it was him specifically and how much of a threat he was, and just assumed Sabito died to a random demon.

The changes are in the description of the torrent.
>Tanjiro Kamado->Kamado Tanjirou(etc.)
>Total Concetration Breathing->Full Focus Breathing
>Water Breathing->Breath of Water
>Water Surface Slash->Water Surface Slice
>opening thread->line of interval
>Taisho period->Taishou era
>Added honorifics
>Rephrased several lines, won’t list them all unless requested.

He didn't know it was there, when he woke up everything was over and done with. He just knew he had survived at his friend's expense.

That's a kino shot.

Attached: 1512239751908.png (800x600, 76K)

Doubtful he knew why Sabito died, just probably thinks he exhausted himself rescuing everyone. I feel a little bad for Urokodaki, wonder if Tanjiro would tell him he's the reason all his previous students died.

They're a very cute and close-knitted family

Attached: uw0tm8.png (467x312, 138K)

He never went to a cultivator but he did do the final selection. 5 people passed.

Tanjirou would never do that.

Yeah, Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Kanao, Genya and this one fellow who's name I don't know but they cross paths with him every now and again. Do you honestly think Tanjirou and Zenitsu would forget Inosuke if they had ever met him before?

Is he a shitty teacher? all his students jobbed to one demon

get that job posting shit out of here.

Its ufotable, cranking up the CG to 11 is their thing.

I'm hoping for doujins. You can still enjoy the cute sibling antics at the very least.

This guy

Attached: u7(1).png (429x588, 216K)

This is kino as fuck. Wonder why normalfags aren't eating this shit up, this could easily be the next hxh if the quality keeps up.

After-credits, mate. Just wait for next episode.

I really like the details, like how Urokodaki's haori is a more faded blue while Tanjirou's newer one is a brighter color.

He kinda is.
I mean what kind of teaching method is "break this rock, I won't tell you how"?

You're right user, I apologize for arguing with you.

Damn...it's almost like he was trying to make Tanjirou fail...

What a dick.

Brainlet, he didn't lie when he said he couldn't teach them more.

Also the rock is probably how hard it is to slice that demons neck

Because crunchyroll is getting paid more to push Black Clover, JoJo, and Bungo.

He trained him incorrectly. As a joke.

>god tier animation wasted on shit tier battle shonen
Fucking nips

Are you mistaken? I don't remember seeing Murata at the final selection.

>t. Spee D. Watcher

>Wonder why normalfags aren't eating this shit up
They're only watching this because of >ufotable. You think normalfags would love cliche battle shonen otherwise?

> better animation that OPM
This next gen Naruto ain't that bad. Wish characters were older than 12 years

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-04-27-22h41m05s498.png (1280x738, 1.08M)

Not controversial or memey enough.

This is literally the VEG of shounens.

>Shitty/boring plot
>Top tier OP/ED & soundtracks
>Top tier animation

>You think normalfags would love cliche battle shonen otherwise

Ok friend, keep your subs that think tengu and goblin are interchangeable

MHA is the most popular normal fag anime by miles right now, so basically yeah.

They meet murata for the first time on spider Hill. The exposition guy from this episode dies

Basically, this.

>capeshit
I wonder why it is popular.

>You think normalfags would love cliche battle shonen

>You think normalfags would love cliche

inosuke was at tanjiro and zenitsu's selection.

Attached: 1555089242236.png (959x1400, 913K)

>wasting god tier animation on literal nothing shows instead
Fuck off

Dont forget them normies busy sucking off MHA.

>mfw it's going to start to get good next episode

Attached: 1555771774894.png (426x311, 130K)

They said this to MHA, BC and Naruto...

I assume it's just too Japanese. Since the advent of Internet anime culture I can't really think of a Meiji/Taisho anime that really exploded in the us

twitter nips say Inosuke cameos next episode.

Much improved, This episode was really fucking good, Not a fan of the MC so can't wait for some other characters to show up.

Attached: 1546833518088.png (1280x720, 532K)

Holy shit the ost is so fucking great,

The OP is incredible. I hope imouto wakes up soon

>first 3 episodes were alright
>downloaded a few volumes of the manga
>couldn't even read the first one
The absolute dogshit drawings turned me off instantly. God damn.

Well most of them that aren't called Kenshin are either fujobait or shit or both.

Why do people insist on making .ass only releases with unique filenames? Even if they're too lazy to mux it properly, if they'd just use their name for the torrent but leave the filename the same as a video source, the whole user process could be automated just with an extra RSS feed.

Attached: [H&D] Symphogear GX Zesshoushinai 2 [BD-1080p ACC] [30CEEFE1].mkv_snapshot_01.21_[2016.08.09_03. (601x655, 56K)

>normies

>it's just too Japanese
Nah, it's just that people are only watching it because of ufotable.

The dude is 16.

He's just living in the nation of manlets.

The artstyle is an acquired taste, it gets way better later on.

>mfw it's being good since episode one
It feels nice

Attached: IMG_20190416_205942.jpg (1200x974, 99K)

I've seen some recend chapter drawings. It really doesn't get good for me.
>acquired taste
Oh well...

More like 15

>Trifags

And Kenshin got American dominance through toonami

>acquired taste

That isn't a thing. Your body becomes numb to the shittiness when it realizes you won't stop imbibing in it. You could say eating cat feces is an acquired taste because if you eat it long enough you'll get used to it.

>Tries Touken Ranbu, also ufo
>It fucking sucks balls

I feel like we're talking at cross purposes here. Your presenting a reason people do watch it, I'm presenting the reason they don't. They're not mutually exclusive

What about it is cliche?

Like, everything.

Animeonlies really do ruin everything

Nah, the same "acquired taste" phenomenon happens with other series with unusual artwork.
Also, personal taste is not an immutable set of preferences.

Fuck off, underground nigger

This is the animeonly thread. Please refer to if you want to avoid whatever it is that's bothering you.

I really like the art style of the manga
It feels different

Attached: 1546617296630.png (888x2928, 1.94M)

Whatever

You must seriously have brain damage
Literally high schooler sketches

I don't think that's true. The brain reacts negatively to almost anything it's completely new to, but once it has experienced it multiple times that new factor is no longer there to be unpleasant and you can start to appreciate it

I don't know shit about releasing anime user, I just did what seemed sensible, using a tag to easily find all the subs, and keeping the filename the same as the torrent name.
The names all follow a pattern, so shouldn't it still be easy to make an RSS for it?

Attached: D4dCdWqVUAIADzS.jpg (1000x1986, 137K)

>people are not allowed to like things I don't
The manga wouldn't have caught my attention if not for the art.

>it feels different
It feels bad, but whatever works for you

Daily reminder he wouldn't have a style

Why are you here? Just to gripe?

The anatomy and composition are much better than you'd get from a high schooler. I think it's the wood block feel you're reacting negatively to

>My opinion is a fact
Back to the ToC threads

maybe he would breath of beast like inosuke. or breath of GIVE ME FIYAAAHH

Attached: D4I5fEzUwAAmeRI.jpg (1000x1509, 110K)

Because I like ufotable
>The anatomy and composition are much better than you'd get from a high schooler
This is not true at all, specially in the first volume

Wish I could draw like that in high school. And now.

What's the point of an exam where the passing requirement is surviving the exam itself?

>it's not wincest

Because said passing requirement is not easy to accomplish? Dunno what you're trying to say here

It's to see if they can live in a world where they fight demons constantly. If they die they were too weak.

This page seems obviously better put together than I'd expect from a high schooler. What flaws stand out to you?

You can make the RSS, but then you have to change the name to that of the video for it to automatically use the external subs. That means that there's an extra manual step people have to go through and, unless they make a copy or go through the trouble of changing the filename through their torrent client, they'll stop seeding it as soon as they use it. The torrent name should be different so people can identify it through a search, but the filename would be more useful as a mirror of the HS one since the only real usecase is as an alternative track for their release.

It's good work, it's just not as user-friendly as it could be and that makes people less likely to use it. Also, it doesn't need to be marked as a remake since it's a significant edit and not merely a rerelease with different settings.

I'll never understand the hate the manga art gets from people, it's such a neat and striking style

Because it's different

Their soldiers would probably be better if they actually trained people and had them work in groups of more experienced fighters. Sabito is fucking gone and he would have been great if it weren't for that overpowered demon. Idiots can't even check their inventory and see how many people its eaten.

Huh image didn't load

Attached: 11d825598a913c9b00ef790b9b9044c3.jpg (728x1148, 275K)

Seems like a waste of perfectly good candidates. Even without level 9000 arm monstrosity going around.

Different strokes for different folks and all that is good, but some like to make sure to be really loud about their hot opinion.

How does the chanting go again?
NEE NEEE HEEE TSEE TSUU HAAA

Mostly in my mind it's there for posterity. When the batch gets made for the bd release I'll make sure it gets a release

What did you expect from the >muh secret protectors of the world club?

during the exam they either die or pass, in "the real world" they will die if they are not capable enough. The worst case scenario is that they die in both cases, so an exam is kinda unnecessary and meaningless.

Are they allowed to give up during the exam and just leave the forest? Assuming they can even make it back, that seems a better option than just dying. Like that little shit who Tanjiro saved, he should have went back since he wasn't cut out for this kind of thing yet.

Presumably the demons are wise to this and would congregate near the exit/entrance

You wouldn't want weak people to diminish the good name of organisation.

I would say that the point is to make sure their first experience is with low-level demons so that they can gain experience and not immediately die, but apparently they can't be bothered to check that there isn't some monster that's been decimating classes for 50 fucking years and clear him out. I guess they could have left him in to teach them the importance of running away against the real threats, but it seems more likely they were just negligent.

I assume if you can make it back to the wisteria treeline, you're good to drop out

They're given special blades to kill demons, they can't just give them to everyone that shows up

In the real world they will be protecting innocent people in real time, they need to be capable before even being considered for sending out on a mission

So the MC is basically Shiki but with nose powers?

This gave me Madoka vibes, anybody else?

It's fairly valid in Kimetsu's case. It was pretty close to getting axed in the beginning until the author started picking up the pace. Once you get to the point of the main cast all being there, it really picks up.
That said it starts picking up with Tanjirou demon hunting, but doesn't hit it's stride until Inosuke and Zenitsu show up for real.

That's pretty far off. It's another vampire fiction ripoff, this time with shonen tier powerlevels.

People will just complain about Zenitsu

An exam makes sense if a) there are a limited number of positions to fill up and b) the exam is conducted by or for an organization that has to expend resources on those who pass. A is clearly not the case unless the top brass is some lunatic trying to preserve a balance between humans and demons, and B is also a bust because the people who get sent to the exam have already taken precious time from the limited number of trainers available. How many years of his life did Urokodaki waste training kids just to have them being immediately slaughtered, without having the chance to make the slightest contribution to the world?

If the exam wasn't fatal, those who failed could spend additional time training and try again until they are good enough. How is this "exam" even any different from sending them into the world to fight demons and have them killed on their first day? At least if they did that, some of them could kill some low level demons and save people that way, instead of killing the ones in that mountain who aren't a threat to anybody.

It was introducing the pillars that really made the numbers pick up

Ah, I see, I'll see a out not making it as rrmake anymore, then.
Regardless, even if I left the original filename as is, the people watching different resolution releases would still need to rename them anyway.
I'll ask a out it in the translations thread I suppose, if there's a large demand for it, I'm willing to change it for next time, and for when I make an torrent of all the subs at the end of the season. Don't know how I'd change previous releases.

I think you're the only one. If anything it kind of reminds me of Owari no Seraph and Inuyasha.

it looks pretty ass in the beginning, but the art improves slowly.

god i really love her
NTR when

Attached: 1542557870537.jpg (2055x2992, 616K)

If you're going to do a batch, you definitely want to do muxed releases under a unique tag. It's not hard to do with mkvtoolnix. It's honestly the best solution even for individual releases so long as your upload speed isn't dialup-tier.

Shit, is VEG this good? Cause I'm really liking this.

If by NTR you meant Nezuko Totally Rekt, not too long, ball demon crushes one of her legs.

Attached: 1528079201566.png (205x220, 13K)

Muh fuckin dick

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.28_[2019.04.27_22.08.23].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Now they are dead and can't protect anybody, not even as a meat shield. With how many demons are roaming around, there clearly aren't enough hunters to protect everyone.

Special blades like the one Sabito broke in half and apparently no one bothered to check how the fuck that happened while fighting trash mobs, and are so special that they are used for training beginners and hitting rocks with the edge.

I’m fucking dumb. They don’t really show their deaths in Thebes manga

Tomokia is the upgraded version of Sabito

Red lipstick is unattractive.

That's fairly valid to BC and MHA too, then. Both surpasses Kimetsu in character development and worldbuild and, specially BC, teamfights.

Meatshields are worse than useless, if they send a hunter out on a mission they expect them to be able to actually fight the demon, not get eaten and make it stronger

this post is gayer than tomioka

this post is gayer than OP

I haven't even be able to watch the third episode because the first two were really dull

good thing that's pink and not red

Guess it's time to go back to fortnite.

who is this cutie

A small butterfly.

She is known as the retarded butterfly

Mnha barely have character development specially for the female cast what are you talking about. I believe in bc in that aspect but in bnha no way.

That's my wife

>autistic AND smug
Truly a godly combination

MC waifu

Attached: IMG_20190424_133345.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

It's pink, gaylord

Two Face

She's the daughter of my wife

Attached: 1547889046983.png (628x690, 363K)

Lets not hide the real winners here.

Attached: yinyang.png (1919x947, 1.36M)

>Tomioka autism and Shinobu bullying vibes
Are we sure this is not their daughter?

Did they copy+paste them?

>ywn pat Tanjirou's head
Life is cruel

Attached: D5L_OAVX4AAyF1S.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Gayest post I've read today.

One of them has a penis so no

No. One of them has a penis

>ywn tell Tanjirou to not cut his hair
rip

If demons can't get past wisteria how come the demon hunters don't just plant wisteria trees around everyone's village?

It truly is.

Attached: Tanjirou headpat.jpg (217x283, 48K)

It doesn't bloom all year round, it would be very costly, and the really dangerous demons can get past it

Aren't they seasonal?

They aren't smart.

next week is the hug

Why don't they tell the world about demons and train lots of people, stationing at least one fighter in each village? That way there's at least a chance for survival and a deterrent for the demons.

how long until /ourguy/ formally appears?

Attached: 316745.jpg.png (225x350, 215K)

>Why don't they tell the world about demons and train lots of people, stationing at least one fighter in each village?
That's what the pillars are for, also, not everyone can use breathing styles and the entire org has been brought near extintion multiple times by Muzan.

4 more episodes

That doesn't seem very feasible
We don't even know how hard they're to grow

Some of the male cast had a bit of character development, like Todoroki. IMO sometimes I think the author relies too much on "cute and emotional" panels and don't really pay attention to other aspects that makes a good character, like happiness, sadness, objectives and struggles (not about fights).
Lots of characters, specially the pillars, does have a lack of character development and the author just straight up kill or fuck them up in every UM fight.

Inosuke? Two weeks hopefully.

I don't get why many pleople like him so much, Inosuke and Tanjiro are more endearing with the later having more complexity.

Pretty sure Tanjirou has always been the most loved character by a mile.

/ourguy/ has already showed up

Attached: 1545459475912.png (1280x720, 570K)

>Lots of characters, specially the pillars, does have a lack of character development and the author just straight up kill or fuck them up in every UM fight.

The only pillars that lack character development are those that have not been in the spotlight yet, the rest have each had their fair share of focus/development even if most happened mid-battle, but that has been the case in most of the story.

I see that backfiring horribly

>Takes years to train demon hunters
>Takes seconds to ask a strong enough demon to turn you
>Tell the entire world
>Good people will take years to be able to fight off demons
>Bad people will become demons as soon as they can and start slaughtering humans

Even assuming few people would actually successfully become demons, it's also true that few people are suited to use breaths in the first place

/ourgay/*

She has to slow down the pacing a little bit for that. She seems to have the impression that the story must move restlessly from one battle to the next with minimum breathing room.

What is wrong with her mouth ?

It's a safety hazard

>had their fair share of focus/development
Do you really think you can have a good character development only with a few chapters between fights? I don't think so. They should've been explored a lot more.

God I wish he would stab me

Why does being a human suck so much? Can't do shit.

>the scent of the thread
Nigga what?

For the nailfags

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.03_[2019.04.27_17.55.27] (1280x720, 289K)

>Do you really think you can have a good character development only with a few chapters between fights?

It's not the ideal way of doing things, but the already explored pillars don't feel lacking to me regardles, so yeah, we can.

What kind of scent do Yea Forums threads have?

What a fucking faggot

It's "the line of interval" in the manga.

Imagine the handjob

das it mane

I don't know a single teenager than can draw this. And I doubt you do either.

>Not based Murata
Burn in hell fags

Attached: Murata.jpg (728x1059, 172K)

Why do people seem to be trying to make some kind of competition with this manga against bnha/bc? There isn't one, but it seems like a few people in this thread really want there to be one. Why even compare it to two manga it has virtually nothing in common with?

>Why do people seem to be trying to make some kind of competition with this manga against bnha/bc?
These are just ToC shitposters

Just ignore it.

It's the same people that rate a manga by the number of its sales
They don't really matter

>competition with this manga against bnha/bc
That's the fight to be the next OP.

There isn't a race

Is she biting people if not ?

Best boy soon

Attached: 1555992144160.png (743x500, 245K)

Remember that Wani said that one of them is a boy

MHA fags are insecure ever since Yakuza and even more since OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS

They try and assert dominance this way

This is my first time noticing Zenitsu in the second panel.

I really need to stop high-tension anime the day of airing. Why can't it be next week already?

Attached: 1436713019426.gif (400x400, 179K)

Cute pig.

I'm rereading the manga and I can't believe how many potatoes I missed the first time.

It's there to prevent accidents. If you have a flu, you'll wear a mask even though you would never sneeze at people on purpose.

>no s2 for true Nezuko ryona

What will the rating for this ep be?

needs MORE HEADPATS

Attached: D5EYNdsU8AIiioI.png (600x600, 134K)

Last episode was 92%, right? Maybe it'll be a bit higher.

better nails

Attached: D2u_YYeUcAEMbIC.jpg (2000x2000, 519K)

Can Guts kill demons?

GAYYYYYY

I also missed the part where love pillar got knocked over and was helped up by Tapioca.

Attached: 16 (1).jpg (959x1400, 370K)

God women are so fucking retarded

Nice drawings.

This is one of those things where I appreciate the talent and artistry but also have no idea why anyone would wear that.

OST is great, there were like 3 bangers in just this episode. I have it on repeat just for the music

HEH. I didn't even noticed that

If I remember correctly she did this for the movie screening.

I can't wait to listen to his voice in the anime.

Because the nichirin blades are precious and limited. They're made from precious and unique iron and if you started giving them to shitty noobs, it suddenly becomes a viable strategy for the demons to just collect the blades and deprive the hunters of their only weapons.
Another is that they fight in groups and squads, you can't have dead weight.
Another is that weak hunters, in spirit and body, may take a demon's offer to become a demon themselves.
Another is that being surrounded by weaklings dropping like flies would be a serious morale blow.

Attached: yikes-transparent.gif (493x300, 68K)

I need the fucking OST already.

They will release Yuki Kajiura's tracks in July.

To be fair, she almost got cancelled for doing that in the beginning

>July

Attached: 1552279940356.png (180x170, 54K)

>mangafox

Calm down
The ost isn't a new world miracle

One of his children is a boy, but it's not those two.

It is, it's the one with black hair.

Hopefully soon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.29_[2019.04.27_17.38.11].jpg (1280x720, 150K)

The anime ironically has more detail than the manga so far.

Everytime I refresh the catalog and see OP’s image, it just reminds me of this.

Attached: 1865DE42-FF43-4C34-A308-33E73ABF3EE3.png (600x361, 246K)

Those sad eyebrows don't match those angry looking eyes.

>that squishing sound

Attached: 1544767231323.png (451x278, 38K)

Pretentious as fuck. Hunter x Hunter would never stoop so low...

Actually ugly and gay

>DOMO DEMON SLAYER DESU!
>YEEEEART

Attached: 1550464870452.png (150x172, 33K)

Yep that's what I pulled off Google images. Not really inclined to care about the images I grab for a thread

It looks like he will kill you and then cry afterwards.

He's probably just trying to look tough

Attached: 1469629725169.jpg (151x190, 10K)

The first time in a long time I liked something from Yuki Kajiura.
Is she back?

Mooods

It's been awhile since I've read the earlier chapters, do we ever really get an explanation as to how Tanjirou can see Sabito and Makomo?

>headbutting doors
God, I loved this retarded pig

They're ghosts, don't gotta splain shit.

No. It's just one of the spiritual things that go unexplained.

WTF

I don't even know how that happened

Attached: 1543882008111.png (407x355, 111K)

Same reason the ghosts of his dead family help him out

Saturdays are fun

Attached: saturday(1).jpg (498x822, 125K)

Attached: Jojo Tanjirou.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

moooooooooooot

Having better animation then OPMs2 is not an accomplishment.
That being said this show is a slow starter, and it looks like it’s finally doing what it’s good at.

Would you wear a pig head?

Attached: D5In_CDU0AEdll0.jpg (1024x576, 155K)

I wonder if Kimetsu fights will get as good as OPM and BC's teamfights.

So since it hasn't been announced yet, is it safe to assume that Kimetsu will be consecutive cours and not split cour?

>So since it hasn't been announced yet
Were you living under a rock?

Yes, it isn't split cour.

that's a boar and it probably smells awful

was their last interaction after the red-light arc?

there's quite some of that in KnY

Attached: 1545011879660.png (905x471, 426K)

>massive head wound
>demon blood flying everywhere
How does he not contract demon aids? Is it explained later?

Attached: 4u4u.png (960x540, 605K)

Yeah only certain demons are able to create other demons with his blood.

Scalp wounds bleed a lot even when they're small. That amount of blood is probably just a small cut at his hairline.
Also demon blood is more like a goo or slime than it is human blood and a lot of demons can actually make it completely solid and manipulate it like a limb Including Nezuko.

>and i'll never forgive you for that

Attached: image.png (959x1400, 726K)

He was tripping.

This and at this point his head wound isn't exactly a head wound

No, the first few arcs are shit and have tons of worldbuilding details forgotten about or pseudo-retconned. I don't the wisterias are ever used again either

The rock pillar story mentions wisteria incense

Read red light district again

I always thought it was because the rock had magic powers or something? They disappear after he cuts it

Attached: thumb0021_2_stitch.jpg (1940x1701, 1.85M)

So was everyone just unaware of that massive demon's existence? So Urokodaki just thought that all of his pupils were weak all these years?

The rock he slices resembles an Iwakura (stone that attracts spirits) since it has a Shimenawa (rope that wards away evil spirits) wrapped around it.

Attached: 1689657-iwakura.jpg (480x360, 43K)

It's okay user. You're a fag regardless of your sexual orientation.

Attached: 1551066399445.jpg (900x900, 357K)

Was Inosuke's mom killed by demons?

yes sort of, they are 5 twins, 4 white's hair one are females, and two of them died

Inosuke's mom was a pig, that's why he is like that. What the ruck are you talking about

hahaha gay

Attached: IMG_6246.jpg (680x680, 87K)

Now that I think about it
Was frodoposting banned?

the sister doesn't go evil does she?
you can spoil me

No
She just gets her own demon powers and helps out in fights

oh that's cool I'm glad she doesn't just sleep forever

Don't worry sister wake up right before Tanjirou comes back to welcome him

>added honorifics
What trash.

What would user do in Final Selection?

Attached: anon being eaten.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

Remember the basics of CQC

I'd have pulled off some wisteria on my way there and stuffed my clothes full of it

NINPOU: STEALTH NO JUTSU

Attached: bleach.png (219x145, 56K)

Use a gun.

use "that"

Run away and take the kakushi exam instead.

Do not worry anons, your threadly dose of Aoi Butter is here!

Attached: butter.png (394x207, 194K)

not a goblin

Attached: Is that so.jpg (340x448, 103K)

Just breath my dude.

Speaking of which, why arent demons using poisonous gas or some shit like that? Since their hunters seem to purely depend on breathing.

Based butter poster

Ep 6 title revealed - 鬼を連れた剣士 - Swordsman with a Demon

Attached: 202.jpg (1063x754, 223K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1545440491858.jpg (309x473, 64K)

How did an unremarkable lewd fanart become such a meme?

There is one demon who had the great idea of just fucking freezing the air to fuck with their lungs, and guess what, he is like the second strongest demon ever. So yeah its not a bad plan.

I figure most demons dont know how the Breathing techniques work.

Attached: 1537592476094.png (894x800, 377K)

you just have to post it enough times

Attached: LARD.jpg (2048x1538, 186K)

Cant believe pink boy Akaza ended up being straighter than Tomioka.

What's with the butter? And anytime anyone says they found the full version they always say it was disappointing.

How many more people/demons do you guys think will die in the current manga arc?

I'll post it as many times as possible because I want them to become canon

Attached: 1546192802544.jpg (940x1071, 141K)

>What's with the butter?
You have to figure that by yourself.

>dissapointing
Its just part of the meme.

Attached: DDn3O98UQAIdSHU.jpg (1200x644, 128K)

Are you really that lazy that you don't want to drag and drop an .ass file on your video player?

So they're probably going to adapt the entire Swamp Demon fight in ep 6 right?

Creepycute is the best.

At the very least. Could do the whole thing, though it's possible they'll leave the interrogation for 7

That's episode 5, user typed it wrong

One of them comes with a little extra package.

Three

Only Muzan really makes other demons.

Ep 5 isn't titled that. Image shows this which happens after ep 5

Attached: ep 6.jpg (1150x643, 59K)

Man, that episode was a feast for the eyes!

i have the strangest boner
they're creeping me out but they're oddly arousing

i only picked this up because the synopsis sounded interesting, i didnt even know it was a shounen or by ufotable until after i watched the first ep

this anime is fucking eye porn. Jump should get ufotable to do more anime adaptations for them.

Do you prefer the one with the dick or the one without though.

i dont discriminate ill jack off to nearly anything so long as it is cute enough except literal yaoi

Don't worry the girl (boy) will start breeding soon

breeding? are they demons in disguise or something ?

His dad started having kids at 13, got to keep that family line alive

dare i say it , what a absolute chad

But his dad have to start early because of the disease.

Yeah, he bangs all the time

Attached: 1529094279717.png (477x475, 165K)

These AMVs are getting pretty ridiculous, not any more than an hour and you got AMVs for the new episode out. Has it always been like this?

m8, go back to the mha threads. You guys don't know what "jobbing" is.

I'm pretty sure the rock is supposed to be as strong as the hand demon's neck. If the student can cut through that rock, they should be able to kill that demon. If not, they won't be encountering the demon because they won't enter the Final Selection.

Absolute madman*

Attached: 1.png (959x1400, 1.13M)

Attached: 2.png (959x1400, 1.16M)

Attached: 3.png (959x1400, 1M)

MHA rides off of the superhero theme and the somewhat more "kiddy" character designs.

Urokodaki had no idea about the demon, he made that test to try and keep Tanjirou from ever getting to the final selection. The fact that it prepared him to beat the hand demon is a lucky coincidence

Ignore me, I'm an idiot. I completely forgot about that fact.

There's a lot of shit the people running this rinky-dink fuckin' demon-slaying outfit seem like they really ought to be aware of but aren't
Particularly the demon that's eaten 50 of their students in their supposedly relatively safe testing area over the course of decades
Are we supposed to be thinking these trainers are callous and incompetent and pointlessly throwing their students' lives away? That seems to go against Urokodaki's characterization at least

This episode went by so fast.

>Particularly the demon that's eaten 50 of their students in their supposedly relatively safe testing area over the course of decades
Roughly a student/year though, doesn't seem such an high ratio.
I guess the area is vast and the demon is very slow, so you need very bad luck to run into it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p] - [00.15.48.197].jpg (1280x720, 527K)

Takehito was top tier in this episode

Does he meet any girls, and does his sister get jelly?

Yes, and his sister has neither a reason or the reason to get jelly

Maybe they don't pay attention to the demons eating students? Also, I'd probably just not paying attention, but how do they ensure that only low-mid level demons are in the grounds? They probably don't if that lard-ass was lurking around for half a decade, right?

>his sister get jelly
This is not a harem romcom dude.

Holy shit they made the hand demon way fucking bigger in the anime

Attached: 87bd9112b17fe77ba5be65efcb275128.png (954x459, 441K)

Presumably they capture a couple of scrub demons every year and just dump them in there, expecting them to die in a year or two

The probably captures low level demons and put them into that wisteria prison, with the expectation that they will be killed by the participants

Mortality rate of the final selection varies widely, we know of two instances, this current one with 5 survivors within a couple dozen students, and the other with a single casualty and everyone else approved.

this show pukes

cute imouto

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 04 [720p]-0001.jpg (1280x720, 336K)

I was worried that with that bamboo in her, Asanagi would draw lewds of the little sister. Seems like he doesn't care for shounen stuff, thankfully.

I'm sure she'll squeak about it with her chew toy in the next episode previews at least once
Failing to even keep statistics on the cause of death of your students is about as incompetent as you can get for any sort of training program
I guess there are real-world examples of wildly incompetent harsh combat training programs though, there were probably more needless deaths in the US Army's Ranger course over the last 50 years

I wonder if they'll have more characters for the previews, I just noticed today Tanjirou and Nezuko are counting the episodes.

>Tanjirou and Nezuko are counting the episodes
Damn, I never realized this, nice.

>A.Yuuki voicing the boy
nice

I would have never noticed this if someone didn't point it out. And if I did it wouldn't be until the very end.

>tfw autistic

Attached: Counting.gif (896x504, 541K)

What happens when we get to episode 11?

I'm expecting you to do this for every episode now. Don't let us down.

They will add someone else.

By then we'll have Zenitsu in the mix. Then they can add Inosuke after that, and maybe Rengoku for the final stretch if it lines up with train

They start using their toes

I was wondering the same thing but for episode 21
Yes, I might even fix the second frame next week.

Why would you want to do something when you can achieve the same results faster without doing it? Does that one extra step make you feel capable?

Red pill me on this cutie

Attached: 45648777.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Rengoku
I hope they add the superior pillar.

Attached: 1555200071214.png (234x180, 42K)

She has autism

She's unable to make decisions and it's implied she's got some nice eyeballs.

It's going to be Tomioka because he's the main pillar. He's also the most handsome.

But adding her won't be a god tier fakeout for animeonlies

Leave /pol/ in /pol/.

>Rengoku
speaking of aniki, who should voice him?

It will later

they use their other hands

Mamoru Miyano.

Ono Daisuke

The incestfags killer

At the time of the exam, she was the strongest of them

which one

Based.

Attached: IMG_20190406_091926.jpg (1334x750, 117K)

user i stick my fat dick into other men's butt but you are way gayer than that

fpbp as always

He is fifteen now, he just a manlet which should common for Japanese characters.

Did anyone here has read Getsurin Ni Kiri Saku? Is basically reverse Kimetsu No Yaiba:

>Werewolves-Inugami instead of Oni-Vampires.
>the slayers are Miko girls who use Inugami spirits for power up instead of Breaths.
>the main bad guy is Red Riding Hood instead of Michale Jackson.

Attached: F594BF8D-7681-4AB8-A8DD-F58CEF071F58.jpg (350x499, 45K)

You had me at Miko girls.

I love that one of the most powerful demons is the leader of a religious cult, makes me think of all nutty but smart Evangelicals I know.

I think the buff demon was keeping his kill count intentionally lower than he could've made it to grow in strength and satisfy his annual hateboner against Urokodaki. As long as any inheritors of the water breath were killed each time, he could be satisfied waiting for next trial.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.50_[2019.04.26_22.26.34].jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.50_[2019.04.26_22.26.36].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I've never understood how there are enough low-level demons for the organization to regularly have to deal with them. If they all come directly from Muzan or even one generation removed from him in weaker and rarer form, should literally hundreds of demon slayers not be able to effectively commit genocide barring the Moons and Muzan himself in less than a decade? How do they keep their numbers up to such a degree that some still prey on ordinary humans and get captured every year for the Final Exam?

There's only a few hundred Demon Hunters so they have a lot of ground to cover, and your typical Hunters aren't on the level of the primary trio or Pillars. Most demon hunters aren't even capable of standing up to the stronger end of the non-numbered demons.
Also not every demon is retarded. Imagine how much harder it would have been to track down the swamp demon if it had actually tried to hide from Tanjirou instead of trying to snatch a girl who was literally standing right next to him.

We can only guess as to the rate at which Muzan makes demons, but seeing how casually he did so in Asakusa, I would guess he gets at least one every couple of days

*ahem*
Despite being only 13% of the population.....

its impossible

What is Tomioka doing to Tanjirou!?

Attached: 84823ea10c05f834b3aa68a5337aa214 (1).jpg (506x710, 103K)

>and the other with a single casualty and everyone else approved.
That's because Sabito killed literally every demon in the mountain before he got into the fight against hand faggot and lost.

Yes, I love her

>There's only a few hundred Demon Hunters
>Gets one every couple of days
Obviously there's an exponential power scale between the lower end of the Demon Hunters and the Pillars, but the better hunters can mow through standard Demons like tissue paper. Forget one a day, they could kill hundreds in a week depending on how far they're able to spread out and collect intel. It's only natural the stealthier ones might be able to hide, but it's not as if they can reproduce on their own, so that really shouldn't matter. The whole matter just seems ill-thought-out.

The Pillars can't recklessly run around killing scrub demons, because that will just make them a target for an ambush by an Upper Moon. The Pillars need every advantage in their favor to be able to take on an Upper Moon, plus backup from several non-pillars, that means taking a fight on their own terms. If they get ambushed alone, they're dead. Tengen would never have been able to kill Gyuutarou if not for the assist from the main trio. Likewise Akaza and Giyuu.

Upper Moons are stronger than Pillars, there's a reason there's more Pillars than Upper Moons.

You say that, but Kyoujurou headed off for the train business like it was a normal affair, and the Moons mention having killed dozens of Pillars over the centuries. Clearly, it was an extremely infrequent event prior to the modern age, not to mention the demons not even knowing where hunter headquarters were until the most recent arc. Pillars also aren't even close to the only ones able to take out unspecialized demons. Even mediocre recruits are expected to be able to kill demons who have fed on zero to a handful of humans, and the hunters supposedly have members of that caliber or higher numbering in the hundreds. What the hell are they doing?

KnY is such a fucking oddity
Usually when an overlooked manga gets an anime, the threads devolve into constant shitposting,
Here we only have a couple of half-hearted nitpickers and baiters.
AND the adaptation is top notch.

Same thing happened with Hakumei to Mikochi.
Bless ufotable

>but Kyoujurou headed off for the train business like it was a normal affair,
Yeah and then he got ambushed by Akaza and died..

Eyeballs?

main 5 have sense related superpowers
>tanjirou = smell
>zenitsu = hearing
>inosuke = touch
>genya = taste
>kanao = sight (not confirmed but implied by order of elimination)

it actually has good/engaging characters instead of VEG

Nezuko is kind of stacked in her battle form

Attached: 89.png (915x485, 513K)

>why arent demons using poisonous gas

lol literally the manga right now

So when does it get good? Every shounen has at least 1 arc worth watching even if the rest of the series is trash, right?

ruined

when inosuke shows up

If you don't like it already, you won't like the rest, even if does get better later on.

wtf i didnt know they made a sekiro anime

Attached: basketonimouto.png (2560x1440, 2.47M)

Nezuko is made for vanilla, tender loving with her oniichan

Need more muscular Nezuko

When the pig and /ourguy/ join the party.

Nah she’s into blondes

Attached: 9D327799-813A-464C-86CD-03CBDD49A396.png (959x1400, 769K)

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Water Breathing - 2nd Form - Water Wheel!.webm (1280x720, 949K)

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Water Breathing - 4th Form - Striking Tide! .webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

even the lowest demon isn't into Zenicuck

Need to up the bitrate a bit, no point in having a large resolution if the quality is bad.

ill redoit later when at home

thanks, i have a new phone wallpaper

What? Tits? Isn't she 12?

Attached: ss (2019-04-28 at 06.09.54).png (261x505, 6K)

ep 5 ends with chapter 9

You're the only one talking about them, Yea Forumsmblr Yea Forumsermin.

So this just delves right into typical shonenshit after episode one then? Training arcs and mysterious OP magic people?

at this rate we might get the spider arc but in no way the train unless they really speed up the tempo

So what is this scent of the thread?

Attached: 20190428_124508.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Other demons can make other demos by using his blood and Tamayo can make demons too.

Is that a mother fucking ?

Why didn't nurgling get past it then?

What was it?

Synesthesia

The mountain has special wisteria that bloom all year long.

Bullshit. I've been fapping to hentai for over 10 years now and I still feel bad after jerking off to some tags.

Does dying from blood poisoning count as getting used to eating cat shit?

Why are they red?

>manga threads are comfy
>now anime thread is trash flooded with HxHchild and other shonen fags envying the anime
And when I thought yesterday thread was fine, it was because it's a manga thread.

Less tripping a more implied to have "spiritual powers".

that's a special case but strong demon with enough of muzan's blood can create a new demon.

Attached: Urokodaki.jpg (745x301, 59K)