So many new musician blew up in the end of Heisei era

>so many new musician blew up in the end of Heisei era
>Reiwa probably new Golden era of J-music
>Anime industry still using same artist like LiSA, Aimer or CLARiS to attract weebs.

why this is happening ? there's so fucking a lot of good musician out there, just give them money and they probably willing to make music for anime.

LiSA and CLARiS not even relevant anymore. we need fucking regeneration.

Attached: ImgTop3.jpg (570x814, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XG9XCndxT8E
youtu.be/958z1pk9_Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=Yose5jKIIVY
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=s9Z9Ysc31AEv=9LDe0g0A1Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=HbMbqQcx1bU
youtube.com/watch?v=jo8dT-gKG2Y
youtu.be/prnTkmG69nw
youtu.be/BiyKThjnqRg
youtube.com/watch?v=4crLFmntZTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvJY7_gyfw
youtube.com/watch?v=eJTlH521E6w
youtube.com/watch?v=DBiyYx0qoQk
youtube.com/watch?v=UBxlSH0HCTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq61e-LtJTU
youtube.com/watch?v=2QGTozgvckE
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gu_Hwnvp5U
youtube.com/watch?v=IjTXeJZM8wg
youtube.com/watch?v=Unknf_CGQjw
youtu.be/uo10HFEfRo4
youtu.be/amFOVZIq6JE
youtu.be/zTEYUFgLveY
youtu.be/Pn7dCgtwX2c
youtu.be/Urn7zXkvD7E
youtu.be/kyym1-8p1TY
youtu.be/B_MW65XxS7s
youtube.com/watch?v=eIZNb96EQJ8
youtu.be/8CIfudW67zs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVg8eP7KPNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qqis14Y0tUc
youtube.com/watch?v=tmBXFbJNmC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Gerogerigegege CGDCT OP when?

but the part which really matters, the soundtrack, is made by someone else, those are just for the opening and ending. and even there, we have a lot of good stuff, generic shit songs are only for generic shit seasonal anime.

NANO RIPmyears

classical music is good but I fucking hate the snobbish community

Anime music has become its own specific niche, and I'm sure most serious artists don't want the stigma of being labeled an "anime band".

> generic shit songs are only for generic shit seasonal anime.
Domekano got Minami for OP and Sayuri first anime debut is Ranpo Kitan.
well, they are not generic but more like dumpster fire.

i'm not talking classical music retard just ignore the image.

at least bring something like Reol into industry or something.. ( well, she is suck without Giga though, bring him too )

i know, i even not listening anime OST since a lot of them just bland and not inspiring.
even highly praised like sawano just feel repetitive.

but somehow doing anime OST can bringing a lot new audience. i even believe most people from Yea Forums not listening japanese music outside anime OST. it's suck, they don't even know a ton good musician out there.

i think for musician side, if they don't want to be labeled as "Anime band" then just don't sign into anime label like Flying Dog or SACRA Music. something like Polkadot Stringray still can doing Soundtrack for anime/Drama and doing serious music job without being labeled like that.

there's lots of new artists though
not like therey're not getting any attention either

Attached: 1556316756064.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>serious
things i like

>even highly praised like sawano
Nigga, almost everyone here trashes Sawano. His anime music is literally Linkin Park tier shit.

is that so ? he is popular so i though people highly praised him.

i never came to thread that involving his works though.

The praise comes from his trashy hype music and "EPICCC" noise.

OP and EDs are not to promote anime, but to promote artists of companies (Pony Canyon/King Regords/Lantis) that invested in anime production to promote specific artists and boost track/cd sales for them (which it does, anime OPs are very often top in Oricon easily beating everything else) and sell event tickets where those artists perform.

Most studios do not even have freedom in picking the OP/EDs for their shows truly. Popular artists need no promotion, and use of popular artists in anime is only worth it if his name is big enough to attract people just by it (i.e. Gackt, Miyabi etc.).

In addition, there is plain thing - that anime watchers want anime songs and coundt care less about the whatever hip/hipster shit is being trendy with normalfags.

>In addition, there is plain thing - that anime watchers want anime songs and coundt care less about the whatever hip/hipster shit is being trendy with normalfags.
Speaking of which, why use of specialized composer companies like MONACA is better than hiring some seleb to make anime song - they know the target audience and never fail.

youtube.com/watch?v=XG9XCndxT8E

How do you go from writing Nier and Yuuki Yuna to that shit?

What bullshit
Syu is one of the greatest guitarists in the world and not only was he in a band called animetal, his current band Galneryus made a bunch of anime songs as well
youtu.be/958z1pk9_Ns
He recently made this song

MONAKA is company with many proffessional composers. They are great in general and always deliver
youtube.com/watch?v=Yose5jKIIVY
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=s9Z9Ysc31AEv=9LDe0g0A1Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=HbMbqQcx1bU
youtube.com/watch?v=jo8dT-gKG2Y
youtu.be/prnTkmG69nw
youtu.be/BiyKThjnqRg

Flying Dog (Carole and Tuesday this season) is another company like that that used to have big names like Yoko Kano and Kajiura (used to) with different style.

same reason they use the same VA for every character. Japs are too scared to try new things. They stick to what they know what they think is "good" and in return we get tired old samey music because the nips see some shit like "SAWANO COMPOSITION" and they blow their load thinking its gonna be great but its just sawano doing the same god damn shit.

What are you talking about retard?

A lot of studios and creators compose and write the music. Then hire artists. Or hire the artists with that purpose in mind.

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about

No one would believe you are mute were you not to speak, but alas - now every one knows you are an idiot.

Dude do you even know Hizaki?

Galneryus > Versailles
And I said one of the greatest, not the absolute no.1

Hizaki isn't even the absolute no.1, after all Steve Vai exists and he isn't even as skilled as Al Di Meola, but still what you meant is "the best guitarist of the anison genre" which can be translated to "this guy has such a fragile ego that he can't try to be actually good so he's content being the best swimmer in the kiddie pool"

I disliked every OP song you posted. The soundtracks were fine.

Flying Dog is a record label. Not the same as Monaca.

That is a lot of stuff that you extrapolated from me saying Syu is one of the best in the world and plays anime songs and music that was in anime
Galneryus is a metal band, it also made music for anime but that doesn't make them anime musicians
And how does anisong equate to kiddie pool anyway?

>tfw no cute girl to go to hanatarash concert with and die in a structure fire caused by eye throwing a molotov into the crowd

Attached: 1546946523309.jpg (462x462, 79K)

Japanese music sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=4crLFmntZTY
*blocks your path*

I wish Keiichi Okabe (and the other Monaca masters) did more anime shit, the Yuuki Yuuna stuff was excellent.

All of these " bands that just happen to also produce anime themes" are so many magnitudes inferior to actual bands that have nothing to do with cartoons for teenagers.

Here's some examples off the top of my head:
Fairy Empire with the Future Diary theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvJY7_gyfw
Nightwish doing the epic metal thing but properly:
youtube.com/watch?v=eJTlH521E6w

Famous japanese nu metal band Maximum the Hormone with the Death Note end theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=DBiyYx0qoQk
Every edgy millennial's favorite band from their childhood Slipknot with better song with the heavy breakdown
youtube.com/watch?v=UBxlSH0HCTU

Quirky 90s indie rock band Judy and Mary with the theme song for Wandering Samurai:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq61e-LtJTU
I like that one but I have to one-up it somehow so I'll just post the Polka Dot Fire Brigade
youtube.com/watch?v=2QGTozgvckE

How does posting different bands that play the same genre of music prove anything?

One being manifestly better than the other. Another example while I remember it:

Techno metal band Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas with the theme song for Brynhildr in the Darkness:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Gu_Hwnvp5U
A better song by a better techno metal band Blood Stain Child:
youtube.com/watch?v=IjTXeJZM8wg

i don't know if I want to post much about this topic, because its kind of useless to talk about.
But many newer bands do actually get anime openings, you just don't know about it.
The peggies got two just recently. Mili got one. Homecomings got an ED (which I was quite surprised about, but I guess they are from Kyoto area like Kyo-ani). Polkadot stingray got an ED too.
It does happen, but you just don't notice.
Established artists do still get openings, but why wouldn't they? They have connections, and still produce quality music. You just don't think they are fresh, but maybe the director and other people think they fit the mood of the anime.

He is a fucking retard.

You are a fucking retard with bad taste. Learn english before posting.

Are you implying that old indie rock from Japan isn't the best thing ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=Unknf_CGQjw

And how does this mean anything?
And having to pick up stuff like Nightwish to compare to anime music is a huge point in favor of anisongs if you have to use some of the best
Besides it's not like Galneryus haven't made fantastic music
youtu.be/uo10HFEfRo4
And more bands
youtu.be/amFOVZIq6JE
youtu.be/zTEYUFgLveY
There's a ton of phenomenal music from "anime bands"
Proper anime music is still amazing anyway
youtu.be/Pn7dCgtwX2c
youtu.be/Urn7zXkvD7E
youtu.be/kyym1-8p1TY
I guess this counts as anime music as well
youtu.be/B_MW65XxS7s
That doesn't mean I don't like other stuff, but I basically only listen to power metal and anime music anyway
Gloryhammer anime fucking when?

>I guess this counts as anime music as well
That's a fucking soundtrack of a movie.

>Homecomings got an ED
It was so good too. Their latest album Whale Living was one of the best records of 2018.

A Japanese animated movie
It counts as anime

I knew them since quite a while, which is why I was quite delighted to see them having an anime ED.

I don't want to post too much in this thread though, since the premise is retarded and pretty much wrong to begin with.
The perfect thread to attract faggots like .
There are not many things more insufferable than people who like to "argue" about music, especially if they have zero expertise (or writing skills)

>Serious like me

Shut up faggot, if you have a song in OP/ED, you are in the top musicians.

Nightwish isn't even by far the best band in this ebin metal genre anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=eIZNb96EQJ8
Also Blind Guardian is the only power metal band worth listening to. You need to listen to better music.

youtu.be/8CIfudW67zs
Is the superior Blind Guardian song

There's just so many of them. Their discography is flawless.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVg8eP7KPNQ

I've tried listening to Blind Guardian and the only song that I really liked was this.
youtube.com/watch?v=qqis14Y0tUc

>live version doesn't have "path out of the daaaaaaaaaaaaark"
The worst thing about BG is that after the masterpiece that was Nightfall in Middle Earth they didn't do the OST for the Lord of the Rings Trilogy because Hollywood didn't want them
Imagine having BG doing that OST, we could have had a different version of And Then There Was Silence about the battle of Helm's Deep or the battle of the Plennor Fields
And Battlefield and holy shit what a wasted opportunity

Ew, no. LOTR's soundtrack is perfectly fine as it is.

Love some early BG too. Like early Slayer if they were actually called Dragonslayer and sang about dragons.
youtube.com/watch?v=tmBXFbJNmC8