Hes a good guy

>hes a good guy
>try his best to follow a correct path without stepping on other to achieve his goals
>gets called an hypocrite and awful character
any other character that are absolutely right but get shit on because they make mcfags feel uncomfortable?

Attached: spinzaku.jpg (300x415, 22K)

He was a hero fag that went overboard and nuts when his crush got wrecked. Also I dropped his series and finally finished it a year ago, I dropped it because of how many chances MC had to kill this fool

lecuck killing suzaku, nigga one is a magical ninja the other is an incel.

>Incel
Literally Suzaku after his slut died while based Lelouch is out fucking.

>simply killing Suzaku
Lulu would never kill his favorite Bull, he was prepping Nunally for Suzaku.

>Even the blind girl rejects him

Nunally liked Suzaku more than Lulu, dunno what you are smoking

he would never kill his lover

There is difference between getting along and 'liking'
You might be right, he has fine bitches lining up and we spent so much time on their faggotry

>Its impossible for one to actually climb the ranks and bring about change a step at a time.
>Anyone who does so is naive unless they have the power to force change on to people.
Pissed me off. Suzaku was doing the right thing.

>without stepping on other to achieve his goals
Stabbing his father is fine though.

by doing so he stopped a losing war and spared the life of millions.

Still contradicts with "stepping on others". And his actions still led to Japan being subjugated and eventually being the catalyst for the biggest war in human history a decade later.

only because of Ledouche. Who decided to wage war while hiding safely in a school.

>got wrecked
You mean brainwashed, defamed and murdered by his best friend, while she was performing an act of altruism?

He didn't go nuts until he shot the warhead under the effects of the geass.

Gino is the best Knight

Attached: Ginoandsomerandom11.jpg (320x448, 260K)

>Who decided to wage war while hiding safely in a school.
Lulu was based.

Suzafags still seething Kek.
Take care of things around house, Lelouch and waifu going out on honeymoon

Attached: 767e5ne75n.png (1024x683, 769K)

I got annoyed by Suzaku a few times for reasons I can't remember since it's been a while, but I don't remember ever thinking his motivations were wrong.

Maybe he pulled a Delita and did something shady that I can't recall off the top of my head.

>how many chances MC had to kill this fool

I don't think he really wanted to.

>hes a good guy
No, he isn't. No one in Code Geass is. There's a reason the OP feature the characters in mugshot backdrops.

I rooted for Lelouch but i am a Suzaku irl

He's at least moral and tries to help people

like nunnaley or the other big sister

Gino was a spoiled noble piece of shit.
lulu was a coward.
too bad Lulu is fucking dead and forever seething that Suzabull is riding his sister.
yep he didn't do anything wrong

He was a hypocrite because he continued to fight for and uphold the system he claimed to be against and wanted to work against.
He didn't have to be a terrorist but there were better ways to change the system than being its primary protector.

Like?

getting a geass like leduche and trick everyone into doing his bidding.

Nope. He was just looking for an excuse to be killed off while being the "good guy". But he ended up accepting all the atrocities Britannia did in his homeland, unwilling to even think that they were the result of the surrender he forced on his people. Doesn't bat an eye in the purge of the Shinjuku ghetto and just acts moral and fuck when Lelouch happened to be involved.
He knew, the brits were humilliating and killing his people on a daily basis but still deluded himself into thinking there was a way forward. Not for he greater good or some shit but out of guilt for killing his dad.

When did Suzaku get a geass power?

He's a cuck. Deludes himself in to serving invaders of his homeland hoping to "change it from the inside" while he's some low ranking grunt. He was also too much of a pussy to off himself

Like anything except perpetuating the system, even doing nothing would be a step up.
He could try to start a peaceful democratic movement if he wanted.
Or just try to find ways to help those that the Empire oppress the most.

>nukes tokyo to the ground
>good guy
here's the pity reply and bump

>He could try to start a peaceful democratic movement if he wanted.
Normally I'd agree with you, but in a world with giant robots and magic eye powers, his goal wasn't so farfetched.

>>hes a good guy
Since when quisling traitors are good guys?
>>try his best to follow a correct path without stepping on other to achieve his goals
And fails miserably. Shilling for genocidal empire already denies that.
>>gets called an hypocrite and awful character
He's excellent character presenting delusional, retarded hypocrite. His fanboys and him are match made in heaven.
>any other character that are absolutely right
Case in point.

>too bad Lulu is fucking dead and forever seething
fake news

Attached: 1553183226117.jpg (900x1200, 64K)

not canon

Billion yen says otherwise. 10 years more of Lelouch is already announced. Get ready for 10 years more of LLxCC and Suzaku getting cucked and shitted on.

Did you really not understand why he was a hypocrite?

Except it fucking worked. He rose up the ranks, got noticed by the princess because of his deeds and services, and she ended up sympathetic to his cause. Everything literally worked the way he wanted until KILL ALL THE JAPANESE.

exactly, Lecucked fucked up everything, destroyed the path to peace just to keep his little toys.

It only worked because Charles didn't really give a shit about anything because he was going to end the world, which would have happened if Suzaku had succeeded in stopping Lelouch.

Euphemia "solution" wasn't a true solution.
Japan would still be under imperial rule and Britannia could use any excuse they wanted to revoke whatever privileges they gave out.

> Suzaku getting cucked and shitted on

More likely Lulu sitting on that sweet cock of Suzaku in every merch trash.

It only worked because Lelouch let him live for so long. As for the whole Euphy plan it wouldn't have made any difference in the grand scheme of things. Leaving aside the fact Charles gave her breathing room because he couldn't be bothered with petty politics with his plans, Euphy was a stupid sheltered girl who would've been assassinated sooner or later by hardliners from both sides. Her plan also required the absolute cooperation of Eleven rebels and Britannian Nobles who wouldn't have been satisfied. It was basically kicking the bucket down the line and would've reignited hostility sooner or later. It reminds me of the problems the Earth Federation faced with Side 3 aka Zeon in Gundam

Not to mention the whole SAZ was them literally playing into Schneizel's hand. Maybe it was not Euphy's intention but it was an excuse to smoke the terrorists out and have the populace stop supporting them.

>every merch trash.
Key word here. But it is only for dumb fujoscum. In any animation forward it will be LLxCC.

> In any animation forward it will be LLxCC
Good luck waiting for that till 2029.

It will be sooner. At Sakuracon Taniguchi said there will be 10 years more of code geass projects.

> 10 years
> 2019
Still legit.

Why would they wait 10 years? Are you retarded or something?

Why not? Are they in hurry or somethimg?

>more Code Geass in the next 10 years
if so what is there to explore? what do you think they will go for?

>10+ years
>still not getting that the former is the result of the latter

10 years of AU is still AU. Original is best and untouched. Keep trying though, it's cute.

No. You seem braindead though Any more stupid questions?

>seething

>Suzaku keeps interfering with Lelouch's plans so Lulufags hate him and wish he died
>Lelouch doesn't
Based Lulu

Attached: 1530920557931.png (787x878, 557K)

>absolutely right
>I better work for the enemy because maybe one day they'll pat my head and stop committing atrocities, but for now everyone has to fucking die.
Flynn was a retard and Yuri Lowell was right.

Attached: 1305229207713.jpg (750x600, 63K)

>please take care of my sister suzaku sama
yep ledouche knows only Suzaku can keep her warm at night.

Suzaku was fucking delusional to think he could change Britannia from the inside. At least he changed his mind in the end and sided with Lelouch.

He did that to her accidentally.

>Lulu was a coward.
Fight smarter, not harder.

See

>At least he changed his mind in the end and sided with Lelouch
Zero Requiem is Lelouch and Suzaku realizing they were both shitheads and trying to fix things together.

The line for me is..
The empire was executing civilians in ALL its areas, not just 11, japan.
The very first scenes with him, where he is ordered to kill civilians, should have been the fucking limit. but no, he is actually arrested and almost executed right after?
There is no changing the government for the better that. The ONLY reason he is alive is because he could use a politically connected scientists pet robot well.

Imagine Suzaku having the same level of int as Lulu. Unstoppable force. Chinese superhuman is best btw.

This. Changing the system from the inside only works to an extent. When the government reaches Hitler or Stalin levels of tyranny you just have to wipe the slate clean.

Suzaku is a perfect representation of the average human being.
Prove me wrong.

We can't. That's why people hate him.

I think they'll bring in some new staff in order to try out different kinds of stories , some of which will be cool and others won't be, but maybe keep Lelouch as an overseer/mentor figure of sorts. Like a Gandalf or Quattro type of character.

Or getting married.

Attached: 1549798559920.jpg (1200x803, 103K)

This would have made sense during S1, when the characters still had a purpose and the plot had more or less a direction.

Suzaku never got the screentime to make you want to empathize why his point of view like Lelouch did, which in turn left him as a pretty shallow rival character rather than the show's second protagonist. That's not a problem with just Suzaku, just about every other characer had their point executed so poorly it was completly lost (Schneizel, Ougi, Kallen...)

Suzaku is that guy who brings up politics during family gatherings.

I'm still disappointed we didn't get more of Suzaku's backstory because of the changes for R2. There were important questions I wanted answered.

Like was his mom hot.

i hope it' suzaku related

Yeah, it really could have been a very different show if they had kept up with how they intended it to be.

I remember one of those points being Charles having fucked around with his memories, that would have meant his side of the story would've played a big part on R2 to explain why that happend and flesh him out.

NIGHTMARE OF NUNNALLY ADAPTATION

>Charles having fucked around with his memories
Fuck I don't remember that, could have been very interesting.