Kaguya 146

Just gonna make a separate thread to dump the chapter like usual.
Apparently this time it was late because the guys who work on the series are on vacation.

Attached: 01.png (830x1200, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

special.goodsmile.info/nendoroid_survey/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=fze5s1SlqB8
imgur.com/a/Nux7GAf
myanimelist.net/manga/115783/Kaguya-sama_wa_Kokurasetai__Shuuchiin_Gakuen_Nanafushigi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll
skythewood.blogspot.com/2019/04/K1.html
exhentai.org/g/1306277/e8fa66cb98/
sott.net/article/359066-SJW-madness-Stanford-University-introduces-course-to-abolish-whiteness
dailyherald.news/stanford-students-will-study-abolishing-whiteness/
youtu.be/TDHQaq3D5vU
youtube.com/watch?v=iaTEUme6xRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 02.png (829x1200, 328K)

Attached: 03a.png (828x1200, 266K)

The Shinomiya family is nice, and lovely.

Attached: 04.png (829x1200, 391K)

Attached: 05.png (828x1200, 323K)

Attached: 06.png (829x1200, 267K)

I wonder why Fujiwara approached her in the future.

Attached: 07.png (829x1200, 250K)

Attached: 08.png (828x1200, 329K)

Attached: 09.png (821x1200, 360K)

Attached: 10.png (821x1200, 430K)

Wonder when we will get the flashback chapter of that event

Attached: 11.png (822x1200, 368K)

The previous flashback chapter about freshmen year, did state we'd get more in the future.

Attached: 12.png (821x1200, 368K)

Self hate status maximum.

Attached: 13.png (821x1200, 338K)

Ok now hear me out. I know we're disgusting people and all but KISSES!

Attached: 14.png (821x1200, 319K)

Attached: 15.png (822x1200, 329K)

This is supposed to be a nice moment, but the way she phrases that makes me a little anxious.

Attached: 16.png (822x1200, 396K)

Attached: 17.png (822x1200, 429K)

Chapter end.

How much bullying is she going to get next chapter?

Attached: 18.png (821x1200, 459K)

Thanks for dump user

>Can't 'cha just try a bit harder?
>Can you do this properly?

Attached: 1552060351135.jpg (1466x1313, 391K)

Thank you OP. I hope this thread survives.

Attached: 1547988313344.png (201x245, 61K)

I need to reread his initial apperance, mostly forgot. What chapter was it already?

i want to put my gnob in this gnome

Miko a shit.

Fujiwara was the one who truly loved Kaguya back then. APOLOGIZE

Wait who won? Who is the loser? Where is the war? I am confused.

One of them is unconscious, there's no war.

>MUH SPLIT PERSONALITIES
This is so fucking stupid.

You can stop forcing this meme, and re-read the previous chapters again, slowly.

>warring when the other party is unfit to fight
you're a fucking unhonorable piece of shit

Thanks so much
Hopefully lots of bullying. And most probably Papa Shirogane will show up and join forces with the Doctor

Iceguya needs to be bullied so she can be at ease with herself

Where the fuck is my Kaguya figure?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.44_[2016.06.04_19.09.51].p (173x246, 75K)

Yeah, me too
Maybe she actually wanted to fall in love before dying. Maybe the females born in the Shinomiya family has some sort of disease that makes the die young, and maybe that's why her father is kinda distant with her (he doesn't want to suffer again). Maybe that's why the doctor was offering himself to attend Kaguya
And hopefully I'm wrong

I've got so many questions over this page...

On one part, you can't really expect Kaicho's dad to be responsible, but it would be a good chance of bullying her. Still on a low chance of happening.

>Prez fell in love at Kaguya first when she jumped into the dirty pond to save someone else, then the same thing happened to Kaguya after she saw Prez jumping into the same pond later on
That's kind of a dorky way to fall in love.

Whoa, that's the first time I've ever seen a tsundere properly justified before.

Well, Shirogami fell in love with her because she did something that must be done without any kind of hestiation, while he was beign a coward and wasn't able to think properly
Kaguya fell for him because most probably for the first time somebody did something uninterested for her. We'll have to wait for that chapter to fully understand why

>I'll merely be causing
I'll be merely causing

Did Shirogane heard what she said out loud?

which fuckin thread do i use

He was just waking up, so I doubt it.

soon..

Attached: El Observador de Estrellas.gif (504x260, 793K)

What's with the tone of this scene? Is the end goofy on purpose in contrast to the whole chapter?

Have we ever seem this scene ?

I cant remeber if the flashback visited that scene.

Did they eat child kaguya ?

Probably because the next chapter will be humor focused.

My favorite doctor is finally here

We did not. Shirogane has the president symbol on his chest, so that's way after the flashback chapter.
The one who jumped on the dirty swamp thing in the flashback was Kaguya to save the girl from drowning.

Ready for Kaguya suicide arc after Christmas?
Now talking seriously, can someone verify the translation? The first ones we got with the korean scans (something on the line of "If you were to be kissed by the president we could disappear") made it seem to me like they would be so happy the council in her head would disappear/merge together and leave only normal Kaguya. This translation actually seems dreadful and makes me think Aka could seriously go full edge with a terminal illness arc.

No, the translation is perfectly accurate.

Attached: ebe010279517c06d63813c1bcc6266c80072.jpg (1155x1618, 401K)

Well shit, enjoy the happy times while we can

Shit bros, I just want my silly lovecom not one party dying right after they finally get together.

What's with japs and wanting to be ordinary? Being special, being an individual is where its at. Making a scene and being special is different. You can be different and special enough but still don't go beyond societal bounds.

MAKI BROS RISE UP SHE IS THE ONLY SHINOMIYA TO NOT BE CRAZY

RISE WITH ME!!!!!!!!

It feels so lame after the emotional part before to shoehorn that into the chapter. Pulls me out of the story.

Being special in this case is being part of a family of sociopathic child abusers, don't be hard on her

I mean, it does sound a bit morbid depending on how you look at it, but the idea is that "if I were to ever die, after receiving a kiss from the President, I could die fulfilled", not that she will kill herself afterwards.

Attached: How sad.png (473x386, 112K)

It all depends on your upbringing, the environment you grew up in, and your aspirations really.
Some people are satisfied with little, others want to make it big, and others like attention.
I myself would be satisfied with a stable life, living quietly.

Attached: Consider.jpg (396x280, 18K)

>きっと幸せで死んでしまうわ
That's more of "I'd die from happiness", but I guess the overall meaning doesn't change..

So all Shirogane had to do to find her in Fireworks Part II was listen for the familiar sound of Kaguya crying under a stairwell!

Actually, goodsmile is doing a survey for it's next nendoroid right now
special.goodsmile.info/nendoroid_survey/en/

Though i think Kaguya will get one eventually anyway

You know what is the only thing i wsnt from the xmass arc ? A funny scen showing thst megane mikos friend getting into a love hotel with a guy. Would be extra funny if she runs into ishigsmi and tsubame.

Reminder that it's a 2 weeks break this time

Attached: 1538311018547.jpg (839x951, 306K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fze5s1SlqB8

Again?

Attached: 1501872204950.gif (500x500, 971K)

That's not how English grammar works.

Blame the new era in Japan

GJM are never going to finish the fansub, are they?

Attached: 1555954761946.png (500x710, 159K)

inb4 IB all over again fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

FUCK FUCK why did you remind me user? Why?

>when all the top results end up being touken ranbu characters
can't wait

A good politician butters people up early.

I AM THOU
THOU ART I

Isn't it just golden week this time?

Yeah

Yes, next chapter is on May 6th, I know about the new era thing but there doesn't seem to be any break for that.

Ready Captain!

Yeah, as I understand it the literal translation would "I would surely die of happiness".

Which, I think, is a little bit different from "I could die happy". But probably doesn't matter too much.

>I want pres to proactively kiss me
>while he's incapacitated in a hospital bed

How will he get into kabe-don position lads?

Attached: p11.png (861x1250, 367K)

I wish I was that chair

Attached: 20190427_135849.png (326x287, 104K)

In Kaguya's case it's justified, considering her privileged upbringing has caused her nothing but grief, she has no freedom and has to perform well enough to satisfy her family's ridiculous standards. Isekai faggots and the like who luck out and get all the powers are nothing but wimps who are afraid to take responsibility for their actions and choose to do jack shit.

Attached: KEK.gif (384x372, 2.48M)

Attached: Kaguya will die.jpg (3000x2250, 637K)

>Fujiwara dreadful
>Fujiwara shit friend

shut up aquaposter

>APOLOGIZE SHINOMIYA
>Iceguya change

>Shit first love
>Yea Forums will die

You guys reeeeeaally like this shit don't you

I see it multiple times in every thread

This manga has gone down the drain ever since the kiss.

Or maybe you are too stupid to understand a seinen manga.

Don't reply to him

>YotsubaPrez end

Attached: 1555789433703.jpg (539x802, 166K)

Attached: 1553928563854.png (215x430, 87K)

They'd be a kino couple of people who deserve each other.

Based
Yotsuba best quint

>kaguya will die

Still waiting for Sagrada Reset.

>something like suicide

>Kaguya kills herself before confession happens
Talk about subversion

>Family flashback tsubame mostly
>tsubame news probably
What's up with Tsubame and uncertainty?

HE'S ALIVE LADS

Doctor finds they are both suffering from love sickness. Tells them only cure is a mana transfer between the two of them

It just so happens that we have a huge aquarium, that houses dolphins, in this hospital, to aid in his recovery.

Penguins, user

>fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck break
Pretty much sums up my thoughts.

pottery

It really has a different meaning

>That treacherous snake
>ever loving anyone

>titcows loving anyone but their melons

Attached: mfw gobbo archers.webm (640x382, 306K)

F revealing that she only got close to Kaguya because of her family soon

How will those help him transfer mana?

Will Hayaska need to help warm up Kaguya?

>kino
Karen is still dead, user.

>flashback Tsubame probably
Can't wait.

When did this become a thing?

>happy shinomiya, quietly dying afterwards

contemporary standoff

>Doctor happy
NTR?

New shitposters, unexpected ice arc, two pauses in a row and most of all generalfaggotry are making these threads go insane.
We're basically consulting a digital Ouija board on a daily basis, for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1547487930381.gif (492x1020, 1.09M)

Well, she's the little girl of the family, so maybe she's still treated like that
Would be cute

Huh, OK, I think I actually get where Aka is going with this arc now. I was still a bit confused before.
Seems it's all about showing both leads at their worst, including parts that have been glossed over before, and letting them deal with it as a couple. I think the point isn't as much about becoming a better person or accepting their bad parts as acknowledging they accept eaxh other's bad parts.
I guess it does make sense for this arc to exist, after all. Could be a bit less confusing in the befinning, maybe.

Yeah
I do think that this arc is about accepting their own bad parts and learn that their couple will accept it, although they'll have to improve their bad part just a little bit and adapt it to be a functional couple

Attached: 1554426826016.png (328x344, 103K)

no one cares anymore

Well, the relationship as it is now, is a little unfair. Kaguya right now knows how much of a fuck up Shirogane is, but he really hasn't seen Kaguya at her worst. At most he thinks she's kinda cold but not as bad as she perceives herself to be.

>Kaguya right now knows how much of a fuck up Shirogane is
She still doesn't know him half as well as Fujiwara and Hayasaka do

Right now, they both think the world of each other, but can't imagine that the other thinks the same of them. Kaguya's given her speech about what she likes about Prez, and it melted Hayasaka, but she still needs to say it to HIM. And he needs to tell her just what it is he loves about her, ice side and all.

If only they could say the words...

>he needs to tell her just what it is he loves about her, ice side and all.
If he could do that he wouldn't have needed to go through the trouble of the cultural festival

What up doc in the house.

Someone post the Picollo edit.

Who will she end up with?
She deserves to be happy

3some

Attached: hayasaka_summarizes_the_premise.png (505x298, 83K)

She will end up alone with a house full of cats

Always a bridesmaid but never a bride

>dat comfy face

If she has the same fate as Kaguya because they are in the same family, then she'll have a predestined fiance too

i feel like this was the plot of "Change 1 2 3"

I want to see more qt 3.14 sempai cuddling up the cute emo

Attached: IMG_20190426_180917.jpg (756x405, 140K)

But which senpai?

Attached: Tsundere-Senpai.png (522x464, 125K)

All of them
Mostly the Swan of third year

>F revealing that she only got close to Kaguya because of her family soon

Possible. Maybe Fujiwara was just way better at pretending to be her friend. But it seems like genuine affection from Fujiwara now - or she has truly mastered her act.

> She still doesn't know him half as well as Fujiwara and Hayasaka do.

How well does Hayasaka know his bad sides, though? She got rekt by sea cucumber guts karaoke, but other than that, does she really know the rest of him due to spying/being friends with him?

Attached: Fujiwara chair.png (1062x621, 218K)

>/being friends with him
Probably a little of this, and a little of putting 2 and 2 together after that rap arc.

i think fujiwara is much more of a psychopath than anyone else has figured out yet, but once she met Kaguya, she adapted into someone kinda mellow, as Shinomiya is too much of a mess, and another is not really needed. Without Kaguya, Fujiwara turns into her original form, a much more horrible person than anyone else so far in the story.

her dad seems chill

Why the hell do you assume her to be some type of monster? She grew up in a loving family, the only problem being the censorship towards romance, and lewd stuff.

Attached: Baka.jpg (700x600, 519K)

This
He was totally fine with the Shirogane family and he seems quite friendly
The only thing that kinda worries me is the youngest daughter's name's meaning

>Fujiwara approached Kaguya because she saw her as somebody who was empty inside just like herself.

> i think fujiwara is much more of a psychopath than anyone else has figured out yet

This comment in the chapter extra most likely wasn't a mistake, but fully intentional. What if we never saw her thoughts because they were pretty vile? Imagine her putting up a happy face while cursing Kaguya in the worst way possible.

> Why the hell do you assume her to be some type of monster? She grew up in a loving family, the only problem being the censorship towards romance, and lewd stuff.

We've already seen how that worked for Moeha.

Attached: Fujiwara psychopath.jpg (117x255, 8K)

>The only thing that kinda worries me is the youngest daughter's name's meaning

What's wrong with her name? And why is it the only thing that worries you when she wants to eat Kaguya and fuck Prez to psychologically torture and break Kei?

Reminder: Read the last para

Attached: 10.png (879x1250, 153K)

(Pretend I didn't fuck up the greentext there)

It's different. Trying a bit harder is assuming that you aren't giving it your all, while not doing it properly is assuming you are a low IQ brainlet that can't even accomplish a seemingly simple task.

>Heroine of the story
She's been demoted for a long time. Also, isn't that from before the "soft reboot"? So far she's been used as a butt monkey for jokes and had so very few serious moments that she practically can't be taken serious

>prez wakes
>what will kaguya do to him now?

> The future of this story is still a blank slate

Which means Aka could come up with whatever the fuck he wants when he feels like it.

Also:
> She hates lying
> is actually a habitual liar

>Which means Aka could come up with whatever the fuck he wants when he feels like it.
But he wont

>> She hates lying
Did you read the rest of that sentence?

>up to the three of them
what a troll

> Did you read the rest of that sentence?

Bluffing isn't exactly the same as lying, though.

>She hates lying
>"those who hide their lies are more sincere than those who don't lie"

underrated panel. a new mystery emerges.

how did she fall in love with him?

really makes u tihnk

Also makes you wonder how well Prez knew about her habit of crying under stairs, given how he figured her out in Fireworks.

Wouldn't be surprising if we get a scene where Iceguya was a bitch to Prez (as usual), completely pissing him off, before he catches a glimpse of her bawling her eyes out under a stair.

Here's your (You).

Now fuck off.

yeah I hope they expand on that shit. right now most of the story is them in love trying to get the other to confess. would like a few more flashbacks on what moments made them love each other.

>die happy
personality merge imminent

Ah yes Aka and his pathological dramafaggotry never disappoints

Attached: 1548498129158.jpg (869x943, 250K)

>So far she's been used as a butt monkey for jokes and had so very few serious moments that she practically can't be taken serious
Not for long
Christmas party will inevitably creates a drama

So the Iceguya arc is finally over?

What could Fujiwara possibly be thinking that would cause a meltdown? Just the notion of her causing trouble makes me hate her even more. Truly worst girl.

god we all hope so.

It's literally a happy moment though? The phrase is a way of speaking, not something literal.

Attached: Fuck.jpg (416x503, 23K)

that ribbon's probably important to her — some memento of her mom, perhaps?
i imagine she dropped it in, tried to play it off as 'oh it doesn't matter' and then prez dove in.

This manga has taken such a turn for the stupid that I don't even know what to think anymore

Hopefully we're back on track after this whole Iceguya arc is over.

It's noteworthy that Prez can't swim and he looks like he's in trouble. Kaguya probably had to save his ass.

Please do not bully Iceguya anymore Yea Forums

Attached: 1538362883533.png (214x453, 55K)

Attached: AreYouMad.png (214x453, 56K)

>effectively confess to each other
>we're not dating it was just a french kiss pres
>it's not like you unleashed a torrent of heart shaped balloons for me during a love festival

like what?

Attached: 1546299356121.jpg (300x300, 68K)

>It's noteworthy that Prez can't swim and he looks like he's in trouble. Kaguya probably had to save his ass.
It's strange that this happened since early on it seemed like he was trying to hide the fact that he can't swim. Why bother if Kaguya already knew?

See you next thread.

he may have been able to flounder to where he could stand up and walk out. he's right next to the boardwalk so it shouldn't be too deep.

Id actually laugh if prez used this on Kaguya

Dirty water, reed at the bottom of the pond. He could use the same excuse as the girl Kaguya saved and say he either got his legs tangled or swallowed some water and freaked out.
Plus, considering how Kaguya was trying to out Shirogane as an opportunistic liar, I doubt she noticed the drowning thing, probably having one of those internal monologues of hers.

No.

Oh fucking shit I know what's coming next, prez got the case of 'love sickness' and will be forced to do the embarrassing things by Kaguya just like she did some chapters ago
>prez wants to stop and dying from embarrassment
>kaguya persist cause this doc is quack
>nurses and hayasaka getting embarrassed

The two of them will seek advice from her, about the studying abroad and all, maybe love advice too from the love master herself?

>The heroine of this story
When was the last time she did something relevent again?

>bullying arc one next
Get ready, lads

This image looked way better in my head.

Attached: 1556434466187.png (428x453, 92K)

I don't think so

feelings of loneliness. Kaguya and Miyuki are her 2 best friends, and being in a relationship is gonna expose her to how little has been aware of them. Basically Maki 2.0

Attached: you'rewaifu.jpg (766x348, 105K)

Rap practice chapter i think

>3toubun no Kaguya

We harem now.

Dr. Feelgood

Fuck the haters, Aka is good at drama. ib was great, and Kaguya drama usually fits and has great highs.

Now everything is all right, because I’M HERE

What is this shit?

Attached: D5N6BuOUIAE41Ps.png orig.png (600x800, 235K)

Team medical dragon is here

Attached: shit arc.jpg (3000x3000, 1.57M)

>You thought Kaguya is a heartwarming comedy manga
Suffering arc incoming.

Attached: aizen.jpg (517x600, 38K)

Shitty fanart

>Hayasaka crying
I know right

Attached: 1555962365261.jpg (381x648, 157K)

These shits are ruining the threads. Are cloudkeks undercover otters?

Fuck off faggot.

Fuck off general faggot.

Attached: 20190428_092853.jpg (540x264, 75K)

>ass dat fits bitch

Attached: 20190428_093620.png (281x164, 47K)

>Maki post long cats

>Aka loves head
4 pages of kaguya giving prez a bj

Attached: 835352a92f27cbfec82d9a4e87644f2c.jpg (735x458, 39K)

>International/Random
At least post a cloud with words only posted by anons

Attached: cloud.png (800x800, 213K)

SEETHING Tsubamefags

she has claws... watch out Ishigami-kun!

>loving different tsubame parts
I would love to spend time loving each part of her

personally I'm happy that
>Janitor feels cute

We know Ishigami

>funny Shinomiya Yotsuba end

this is going to be a long two weeks. I'm going to re-read from ch1. see you guys on the other side

Attached: frustratio intensife.jpg (736x488, 135K)

It's just 1 week from now
Bye

Attached: thanks but no thanks.jpg (973x698, 290K)

About 8 days until we start getting spoilers, to be precise.

Attached: 1534993501586.png (438x724, 326K)

it's only a pond, it's probably not deep enough that you can't be safe when standing

BASED. Prez deserves a nice girl

Attached: yotsuba cute.jpg (446x687, 34K)

>Doctor scene
>Doctor grew
>Doctor truly best

Based doctor

What if Ishigami meets her bro at the party and that's how he learns about the hearts?

>Kaguya will die

>losing their virginity to each other in a clinical setting with the guidance of a doctor and the assistance of a nurse with a class of med students observing from an upper gallery
This is the only way it's ever going to happen. This is why Aka is setting up Christmas in the hospital

based user with based tastes

Attached: Team Medical Dragon --.jpg (1687x1200, 1.19M)

>I could never become cute
Ice is the cutest among all the kaguyas tho

>Quack
so he misdiagnosed kaguya?

they were always the same person

He does prefer big titties

Attached: and her chest.jpg (662x1003, 518K)

who gives a fuck about kawaii? bijin is better, and prez knows it

>Spoiler faggots
My wish is for there to be no new threads until the raws are out in full. Why did the anime attract you eternal general faggots?.

Makes you wonder if Kaguya's paranoia about Fujiwara's tits is partly based on this.

No he was right on the money, she just didn't want to admit to having love sickness.

Attached: Blush.jpg (243x261, 33K)

Is Prez going to be reasonable or is he going to deny being overworked/exhausted? Or is he going to make a fuss because the doctor is so expensive?

Stop acting like a freaking mongoloid. We started having spoiler threads way back after Jag stopped typesettting, because he bought physical copies and scanned them himself or something, so delay was minimal. They now have digital scans which come out with great quality already and costs way less to maintain, but come out a bit later, so we started having the raws/spoilers threads ever since.
Stop pretending you were here from the start, or at least stop having short term selective memory.

Attached: Quietus.jpg (192x196, 18K)

I can see Shirogane being a little bashful, but Kaguya will probably start calling him a quack and requesting all the expensive tests just to prove him wrong again, making Shirogane get unbelievably embarrassed.
And his dad will be there, to laugh at him for it.

Attached: Pressure.jpg (460x419, 95K)

>We started having spoiler threads way back after Jag stopped typesettting
>Stop having short term selective memory
Are you talking about yourself?

I wish for the season two to happen, so many things to cover, sports fest, love sickness, stargazing and more

No, because I do remember seeing spoiler threads pop up. We didn't have full translations like we do now for them, like with Korean releases, but we did post the raw pages when they were available. The practice was there even after Jaimini joined up with Fans scans to work on the series, and Yea Forums stopped doing the releases.

>My wish is for there to be no new threads until the raws are out in full.
Okay, just don't read the threads then? I don't really see the problem.

Wouldn't that be too soon?
Still, Ishigami will try to kill himself out of embarrassment

A movie between seasons would be nice

Attached: 5e4744ab3fc69455b13865e9e5773a35.jpg (600x451, 46K)

Ishigami, pls

Attached: mo-mo.jpg (779x762, 72K)

>Just ignore the fermenting general cancer, it'll go away by itself!
Ah yes, that attitude really worked out well for say SnK. Those threads sure are a joy to read when there's actually new chapters out, aren't they?

What would be better? A relationship in which they constantly are fighting each other (beign tsundere) or a relationship in which each other is constantly beign lovey dovey?
I think that the first one wouldn't last too long while the second one would be good for a long term (or permanent) relationship

A movie based on the LN would be perfect

You're literally the one shitting up the threads right now. Aside from the faggots posting the word scramble shit, the threads have been fairly slow paced.
Sorry to say but your little autism attack for the past month has done nothing, and it will never do nothing, bitching about it just makes the ones making the threads do it again because they know it's getting to you, so good job retard.

Attached: Trust none.png (404x404, 181K)

We're going to have to pass the point of no return.

Attached: 1531084366642.png (428x906, 192K)

Grammar you fail.
English you should not.

Is that one of kaguya's ovaries?

>hayaGODDESS crying
;_; kill me brehs

The horror

Attached: Scared Ice.png (164x277, 34K)

As long as there are fans of a series, they are going to talk about spoilers. The threads aren't going to go away whether you ignore them or not. So, you might as well ignore them.

> that attitude really worked out well for say SnK
Isn't the problem that you're reading SnK?

The second one is the best one
(Iino a shit)

Attached: 1556313265848.png (950x516, 234K)

nice foreshadowing

DOC IN DA HOUSE

>just fuck

Attached: The Breaking of Ai Hayasaca.jpg (430x535, 98K)

As the serious foundation for their relationship, they should 100% be a team. Hopefully they'll get there, holding nothing back, as soon as possible.

Of course, when it doesn't come down to that, they'll probably still play their games. It's almost certain that one reason they've kept up their schemes this long is just because they find them fun, after all. That can be the comfortable cushion atop the rock-solid foundation, to overextend a metaphor.

Cute lovey dovey. Bickering relationships are fucking trash.

Attached: Alone4.jpg (1358x1890, 691K)

I'll merely cause him

Please do no open

Attached: 1547946391417.png (516x855, 274K)

Stop

Attached: 1553005696506m.jpg (1024x424, 42K)

>drama wants next fujiwara
Mental breakdown soon

This guy knows the truth

>suicide literal finally makes kaguya end

Attached: kaguya2.png (254x299, 76K)

spoilers when

5 minutes

I'm partial to lovey dovey relationships that also partake in good natured bickering personally.

Oof same

This series has good reactions

Attached: 8DE59B27-79B0-4D33-AF65-4B55C1592909.jpg (197x300, 37K)

Your first time, eh?

No Raw for this week right ?

see

In nihongo, please.

>kaguya need come
she is literally THIRSTY

Comeback in 1 week

>he doesn’t know

reposting based abuseschizo-kun

Attached: 1530631850018.png (855x686, 91K)

I think Prez and Kaguya will work things out soon, but i'm curious how Hayasaka will react to knowing all the shit Kaguya was doing while she was completely unaware.

Attached: Aaaaaaaaa.jpg (566x489, 113K)

Imagine that prez is awake and heard kaguya talking alone.

Imagine that prez heard kaguya arguing with her multiple personalities

So doc will tell prez how to be a man?

Same Ice
Same

KEK

based

god bless you

goddammit this fucking phrase

Bakaguya is cute! Cute!

it hurt bros
i want to go back

Attached: A17.png (817x1200, 1.07M)

Milko Lino

Aka please, don't do it.

Attached: 1552767217521.gif (540x304, 2.56M)

Which Iceguya also is. She's the elegant and unfathomable one.

Attached: 1536714625905.jpg (2048x1419, 374K)

Sup niggers, my favorite manga.

How often do you reckon was she beaten for being a dumb crybaby?

We're almost there user, it'll all be worth it.

Hold on to your seats boys, we are going full Clannad and there aint no magic this time.

SUP DOC

I read it more as a "so happy I could die" kind of thing.

Or more precisely "Surely we'd die of happiness".

Sex will fix Kaguya.

Would a Romeo and Juliet end be a subversion?

The real subversion will be Romeo and Juliet and Juliet. And Ishi is Romeo

And Iino too

Someone just released a non-autistic translation of that Subject F doujin

Attached: 3p.png (291x395, 102K)

Yeah, pretty based

Attached: d9f050a41d7e2fdd70c263f5e17fea62.jpg (736x520, 75K)

Man, I want yo see her face when her boyfriend asks her for a quickie

>Implying Iino wouldn't be the one asking for that

Honestly, Miko would probably assume her boyfriend was asking for a quickie if he so much as said "Hi", before taking him over to somewhere private.

What a goddamn pervert

Attached: 2019-03-09_73590627.jpg (708x1000, 218K)

But Romio and Juliet hasn't ended yet?

Wow so flat so hot

Now imagine the scenario where she's complaining that her boyfriend is always horny and doesn't want anything but sex all the time, while he's been practically drained of life.

It is an idiom, not necessarily meaning she's planning to die after she gets the prez to confess and kiss her, more like her multiple personas can finally have peace. Remember how much they were fighting before. But then again, this is Aka we are talking about.

That would be more like Adolph and Eva

What a fucking slut
Corrupting a pure boy like Ishigami

Attached: Ishi birthday.jpg (680x669, 128K)

That goddamn thirsty womanlet
Good thing she has a small frame or she will break Ishigami's hips

I dunno. She might be a glutton, but she's half as weak as a normal girl, you could probably exhaust her and leave her bow legged after a single intense session.

Attached: Glutton.png (1513x658, 920K)

what is this, user?

So...why the cosplay?

>sorryfor being late to the party...

Attached: Captura.png (796x540, 446K)

Because Kaguya showed him the cosplay costumes

idk im just reposting

Attached: 1541936784612.jpg (1277x2048, 195K)

Now that the dust has settled, what's he got in store for next chapter?

Attached: aka.png (138x140, 44K)

Oh I see, thank you user-kun, now I feel like a speedreader ;_;

Fine. Then both of them can be cranky and tired.

>shit first love

Attached: 3924A636-C691-45BF-93CD-9140A2D7F5B4.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai Shuuchiin Gakuen Nanafushigi [NOVEL] Illustrations

imgur.com/a/Nux7GAf

Kaguya sama Light Novel released back in September 19, 2018

myanimelist.net/manga/115783/Kaguya-sama_wa_Kokurasetai__Shuuchiin_Gakuen_Nanafushigi.

Only 1 volume and 4 chapters.

Attached: MrM082L.jpg (1070x1536, 472K)

Attached: utX0Cbr.jpg (1536x1185, 1.09M)

neat stuff user, thanks for sharing

Attached: 19sPBPK.jpg (554x1200, 130K)

Who the fuck are you quoting?

It's just illustrations though, not the raw text.

I don't think anybody will translate the Kaguya light novel but from the illustrations, seems to be the club doing fun things?

Strange to just not include it in the manga, though

Sex

user, we have had a download for the text and images for a while already.

>Light novel
Just why?

FUCK I HATE KASHAWAGI THE FUCKING BIGGEST SLUT IN JAPAN!

Because it was super popular. Why do you think there's multiple spinoffs?

Shut up Maki, dating the guy you have a crush on, and having sex with him only isn't slut tier.

Attached: Kashiwagi- Psycho version.jpg (744x744, 65K)

everything after dual confession is fucking retarded

Attached: 1441606059819.png (200x200, 32K)

Attached: Ridiculous.png (352x198, 36K)

I want to go further

Attached: 00072.jpg (850x1200, 198K)

>slut kaguya

get out degenerate

nothing but pain and suffering for us. probably pres dumping kaguya for hayasaka and then we see her in her 80s alone.

Attached: 1504334619282.jpg (570x479, 87K)

Attached: E2.png (1150x1618, 352K)

If there's 50+ more chapters they'll definitely break up because family drama a least once

user, he wants to go all the way to college if he can, even beyond that.

>Wiping a girl's face
Do chazoids do this?

I'm not sure if he can if he keeps butting heads with his publisher,
He writes too much anti immigrant propaganda for his work to survive another year.

source?

>anti immigrant propaganda
>in Japan
>one of the most vehemently anti-immigrant country on earth

What was he saying, that they should be allowed to cannibalize illegal aliens?

>no chapter in which President wants to invite Kaguya to the park to lynch a refugee

Anons have been saying this for weeks now with no sauce, they're just having a giggle

>kaguya wants all immigrants deported

how did AKA get away with this one?

Is golden week over yet?

Attached: 1556044548669.png (610x536, 368K)

There are like 2 of them in japan anyways.

>That chapter where Kaguya wants to deport Hayasaka because she has Irish lineage
Aka is a fucking savage

Stanford University was a mistake.

Pres sacrifices the last year of his Japanese highschool to attend Stanford University.

It sucks that Aka has been interviewed and stated that his "School shooter in America" arc is his way of making a cautionary tale for all Japanese to stay in Japan otherwise "outsiders" will shoot them.

but we will

>free ride in a top 5 school
>literally any job you want

I mean fuck man most people would take that shot. Though I can imagine the stress being through the fucking roof when he gets there.

>pres and kaguya happily go to stanford
>pres is killed in his first day of school by a school shooter

now that would subvert my expectations

>Kaguya finds and kills the school shooter before offing herself
>Prez's skull diverted the bullet he awakens 2 months later finding out Kaguya is died
>Says fuck it and marries Hayasaka

This is the only ending I'm hoping for.

Attached: 1554207574110.png (182x375, 65K)

>It was IB all along

Onodera bros ww@?

Attached: on.png (725x456, 236K)

Explains why their population is declining

I'm waiting for the day I wake up to "Japan is Importing Weebs to Combat Declining Populations" on my phone.

Aka lost his touch.

Smaller populace is a good thing, the idea of endless growth is a jewish trick.

She looks like a Watamote character

>Smaller populace is a good thing
In about 50 more years. Wait for automation to go into full swing. We're still unsustainable if our birthrates decline.

Tell that to China, the only reason anyone gives a shit about them is they've managed to become the world's largest workforce/consumer

They controlled the world economy for thousands of years.

What daddy, up house in the.

China is a worthless shithole with unsubstainable growth, expect mass genocides soon.

Settle down there, Thanos.

>mass genocides
Already happening user, I'm expecting however a wasteful war to weed out a lot of the single male Chinese with a bonus of maybe gaining some land.

But yea it's pretty fucking terrible to be a "middle class" male in China and i'm expecting it to get worse in the next few years.

It's just undergraduate education, though.

That's why I don't understand people sometimes, people shelling out so much money just for undergraduate education and a bachelor's degree isn't exactly a medical degree or anything like that.

Technical or Major Medical Jobs require past a bachelor's degree.

Full Ride Scholarships are easy for undergraduate education.

I have yet to see full ride scholarships for graduate school awarded as often as full ride scholarships for undergraduate education.

President doesn't strike me as someone who is aiming for a Masters or a PhD. He just wants a degree and then get a job and start babymaking.

He doesn't strike me as the forever living in Academia type of guy.

So all that effort for Stanford seems like a waste unless Aka wants an excuse for President to play the American Lottery (since foreigners are allowed to legally play the lottery as long as the ticket is purchased inside America) so he can get the instant wealth to marry someone like Kaguya.

Papashinomiya will tell Kaguya that she can't g to stanford and Prez will stay in Japan
Mark my words

>That's why I don't understand people sometimes, people shelling out so much money just for undergraduate education and a bachelor's degree isn't exactly a medical degree or anything like that.

it's not really the education so much as the references and connections top tier schools have. if it was only education then he could just chill in Japan the difference in classes would be negligible between a top tier school and a half way decent school.

>soon
They've had multiple already (and probably still are), there's literally too many people to kill off. Chinese history basically consists of millions of people dying in civil wars or rebellions as a footnote. You can see for yourself how many incidents China has at the top of every single category: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll

But we're going on a tangent. Shirogane made a good choice, Stanford off the name alone gets you into pretty much anywhere you want in your field and he's a workaholic so he'll probably do well too.

>I have yet to see full ride scholarships for graduate school awarded as often as full ride scholarships for undergraduate education

Are you joking? In the sciences one is paid to do graduate work. Stipends between 20,000 and 40,000 and no tuition are guaranteed for graduate students acting as teaching assistants or researchers. This is very common in the united states.

grad students are worked like slaves though desu

Are they even called scholarships. I think it is called fellowship which is very rare, right?

And don't colleges treat grad students like slaves or should I say the college professor they try to kiss up too?

And when college debt comes up in the news, they interview grad students more than they interview undergraduate students.

>146 chapters
Why Komi-san has almost 200 chapters even though that shit started later?

Komi does several shorter chapters some weeks.

Her main focus is making friends not falling in love

aka is a lazy faggot

Does Aka even plan to portray College in the US well or will he just go with stereotypes?

>miyuki wants to join a fraternity
>kaguya wants to join a sorority

Attached: 1391676565081.jpg (244x662, 25K)

Will Pres hang out with only international students or American students.

I am not a college administrator but is it a common stereotype for colleges in America to lump all international students into the same dorm building?

Stanford apparently accepts around 526 international students every year.

ice kaguya a shit

More like the international students tend to stick together because they have a common culture. No idea how it is at Stanford, obviously, but I doubt it'd be that different.

>Miyuki during every interaction with Americans for the rest of the series.

Attached: ballin.png (334x365, 99K)

DON'T DOC
OPEN INSIDE

yeah that's how my college was for the most part. shit ton of dudes from the middle east and china though and this isn't even a 100 school.

First chapter of the Kaguya Light Novel just got translated by Skythewood

He is dead.

And I will soon follow.

I just, want him to realize.

The feelings hidden in my heart.
My soul will forever.

Wander in this academy.

「Last note of Girl A」

Retrieved from the Shuchin Academy Student Council Meeting Logs

Reading this again, I think I can come to terms with "artistic license" for depicting inner turmoil. It's not literally different personalities talking as separate entities, she's just using different tactics and fronts for her self-expression. And in this chapter she's having a bit of a chat with herself and doing some soul-searching, so to speak. Did the same shit when I was a teenager before I settled into the lame fuck I am today. Please don't bully me, I am a brainlet when it comes to other people.

I was in an okay school - not Ivy, but still choosy enough that it looked good that I got accepted- and there were tons of kids from China and Saudi Arabia. The Chinese kids even had a different course structure especially for them. Wonder if they have special agreements with the schools to get a certain # of students there a year or something. Which could work in Pres's favour, not many Japanese kids hop over to the US for college compared to other nations.

Just imagine Pres walking around campus trying to keep his cool as a bunch of snot-nosed kids with rich parents ask him if he's Chinese or Korean.

Every graduate student at my school (top 20) in the sciences is guaranteed to be paid for their work. I imagine this is probably the case for most elite institutions.

Graduate life is usually pretty okay if you are smart about your choices, the real problem is that you're not being paid very much considering your abilities and you have the full debt from your undergraduate to pay off. Undergraduates, as people who have no job, less debt, less skills, and have plenty of time in the future (graduate degrees have a significant time cost) are less concerned with their student debt.

Now someone make that into a kaleidoscope

「Ohh, President’s eyes… seems to be able to see through everything in this world…」

Shuchin Academy Student Council President, Miyuki Shirogane.

He’s strong and silent, smart and wise. He had the highest score in exams and was the undisputed number one in his grade.

Even amongst all the geniuses striving for the top score in the nation, he was a formidable candidate.

In contrast to the multi talented Kaguya, he gained the awe and respect of the entire academy through his grades alone. At the same time, he won the Student Council President election through his exemplary behaviour won him the model, and he was without a doubt, an outstanding youth.

The aiguillette he wore on his chest was passed down from president to president in Shuchin, and bears the weight of 200 years of history.

When one of the female student walked by Shirogane, just a glance from him was chilling enough to robbed her of all her body warmth. That couldn’t be helped.

In the Shuchin Academy that covered primary school up to university, an 「impure」 that joined mid way and becoming the Student Council President was definitely an exception, and there was only three such cases in the history of Shuchin Academy.

And on top of that, Shirogane won the election in autumn for a second term, which made him the exception of the exception.

He had a piercing glare, and they were few in the Shuchin Academy who dared look Shirogane in the eyes. Those who did either had an indomitable will, or had a clear conscience without any fear of their past being pried. That was the common consensus among the student body.

>Canon reason why people are afraid to look at Shirogane in the eyes when he has his sleeping bags from lack of sleep: The school thinks Shirogane's eyes can look into your embarrassing secrets including your past.

This was a side topic, but Miko Iino visits the washroom frequently. With regards to that, Iino’s friend Osaragi Kobachi explained it as 「God made Miko small, especially her bladder」, and Ishigami commented 「It will get her into trouble one day」.

>Iino uses the restroom a lot. No wonder why she always arrives later than the rest of the student council

No you get out, that's a great outfit

I won't post anything more from the light novel but I recommend you guys read it.

Not sure if it is canon but it does provide a good basis for why characters act a certain way in the manga that the author never bothered explaining.

First Konosuba, now Kaguya. That guy is fucking based.

Manga don't really have a chapter/issue, but an allotted page count. Komi's author tends to sometimes break that page count into multiple chapters, rather than keep it as one like the rest.

Thanks for the notice, but you could at least link the translation
skythewood.blogspot.com/2019/04/K1.html

>『Why aren’t you replying to me? I know you are a solitary person. That’s right, that’s how well I know you, or rather, I’m the only one who understands you so much. Oh, how beautiful you are, the sight of you running on the track in preparation for the sports festival, and how you are glistening in sweat is so beautiful. Ohh, how I wish to turn your beauty into eternity. When that time comes, I will go with you. The two of us will turn into eternity together, and your beauty will be preserved. That is the most important thing—— but why are you turning me down? Why don’t you understand me? If you continue to ignore me, I will turn you into eternity by my own hands. Even if you don’t acknowledge me, I’m sure God will, because preserving your beauty forever is the right thing to do.』
Holy fuck the guy was a psycho.

Which begs the question, is anyone at this academy actually sane or it's just a cover up for rich parents to send their psychotic or defective offspring?

gook spoilers soon ?

Only one week to go, yes.

I guess Tsubasa is the most normal thing you may get in the school. Unless blandness is also a mental disease.

Having absolutely no personality would count, yes.

Tsubame? That is if the heavy yandere vibes are only in our heads.

There was more NTR in that chapter that in the whole manga, yet it was so faithful to the characters it makes me shudder.

>First chapter of the Kaguya Light Novel just got translated by Skythewood
>He is dead.
>And I will soon follow
Jesus user i thought that wasn't part of the novel

>The bare skeleton of Kaguya appeared before him.
>Ishigami was dead.
>He died from shock.

>Ganon Shinomiya
Talk about Papamiya being a final boss. He even has the name for it.

>LN
I suddenly stopped liking this manga, for some reason

>shuichi academy is actually arkham asylum

What the fuck?, this is super ominous.

To counteract reader-fatigue if the dreariness lasts too long.

Hmm. I'm going to have to keep an eye out on future rereads for more of Kaguya associating happiness with death.

Attached: Clothes Swap.jpg (868x1228, 164K)

>maki and hayasaka
Huh???

Haven't read the chapter yet, but I wonder what how the fuck they reconcile it with Ishigami being best buds with Prez.

MIKO IINO IS A FATTY WITH A WEAK BLADDER!

Attached: Angery.jpg (144x276, 26K)

Expolains why she doesn't gain much weight despite how much she eats.

How will her weak bladder get her in trouble?

Attached: Miko wants to clobber.jpg (655x723, 92K)

Best girls together side by side of course

When she pees herself in front of the whole school while she's making a campaign speech to become president

Attached: 4d7a73dbe72cc32ba27da79d8c44e5b8e751c25a56597508cd9699753ab0dc7c.jpg (400x300, 43K)

>dont think its popular enough to warrant a second chapter
what the fuuuuuuck

Attached: derplander.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

based

>no one's translated ma-kurou's kaguya doujin

kaguya's little womb getting filled up with baseball teams is all I need to jack off, but it would still be nice to hear her yametes

Attached: 038.jpg (1290x1822, 515K)

>the seven mysteries of shuchiin
Tell me it has Yuuko and Teiichi's story as a spirited away story of a ghost and a boy ;_;

>"Am I the baddie here?" - Ice Kaguya

>Faceless old man shit
Pure blasphemy.

Attached: 1555561859770.jpg (331x252, 45K)

getting impregnated by fat faceless bastards is the purest form of love

Attached: 1550460102254.jpg (227x334, 56K)

>「God made Miko small, especially her bladder」

Attached: 1539271051722.jpg (580x800, 63K)

It's a shame that it won't be translated and neither the watamote one.

What's he saying here?

Attached: Bright.jpg (868x1228, 121K)

Is there a full Watamote doujin, or just the pixiv post?

Didn't see any scans of a full doujin on panda.

>If Prez wears white then the screen will become too bright... On a monochrome paper copy it'd be even worse
>What screen?

What is it about preggo girl's looking at you with hateful expressions that's so arousing?

Attached: D5S5CEyUYAAd4d1.jpg orig.jpg (540x998, 134K)

Oh so it was a meta joke? Thanks.
But, I'm gonna be extra greedy and ask if you could point out the rest.

Attached: Bright.jpg (868x1228, 180K)

Here you go exhentai.org/g/1306277/e8fa66cb98/

If only Miko's class had done a cosplay cafe during the festival instead of that haunted house

>Stanford off the name alone gets you into pretty much anywhere you want in your field and he's a workaholic so he'll probably do well too.

he'll die at 40 from heart attack though

Then why did God make her appetite so big?

>he'll die at 40 from heart attack though
>not even in college
>legit in hospital due to overworking
>caffeine addict

he's dead by 30 mark my words

Believe in Kaguya providing an endless stream of hearts for him.

Overwork + Mental stress due to Kaguya specifically. He has been sleep deprived for ages otherwise.

so that ishigami will obtain a scat fetish

That'll already be a thing when he ends up with Iino.

CUTE.

Still less cute than the literal stroke in the manga.

>cat-maid outfit

honestly not appealing desu. cat ears is fine but maid outfit throws it off.

Absolute shit taste.

Attached: Prez dissapointed.jpg (603x593, 45K)

Would you behold this enemy of humanity

>Satan speaks

>household shit
When is Japan coming out of feudalism?

>politicians are people of prestige
In most countries I know it's the other way around.

おまけ - Omake (bonus page)
汚水が目立ちろうミ - It's really prominent if it gets stained
石上編集 - Editor Ishigami

what this be

To be fair, nobody seems to give a shit here either. What the fuck, Yea Forums? The chapter is good, go aand read it.

is her mother suicided too?

I already have

>Stanford University.
So why Shirogane happy to go?
sott.net/article/359066-SJW-madness-Stanford-University-introduces-course-to-abolish-whiteness
dailyherald.news/stanford-students-will-study-abolishing-whiteness/
Shirange SJW arc SOON

Attached: Stanford.jpg (480x320, 126K)

It's the same guy that sent the first letter, wink wink, nudge nudge. We all know who that was.

Don't bring /pol/ shit here please
Fuck off to Yea Forums or something

youtu.be/TDHQaq3D5vU
CHIKATTO CHIKATTO CHIKACHIKA~

Then can't we discuss the chapter instead of falling in the usual shitposting void for a whole week?

USA Uni are fucked by now.
My bet is Shirogane wanting go to USA to meet rappers

Attached: Kayne.jpg (193x262, 10K)

>yfw Shirogane meets Kanye West

Attached: Char zaku and Kanye west.jpg (960x670, 93K)

The coursework is still gruesome and you still need a degree to get a job half decent... i hear.

>Joins into a rapper battle.
Will dont end well

ishi resist... there are better girls out there

Kanye would give him a feature on Yandhi lmao

He comes to the right coast then
Blueface collab when

Look at this faggot with shit taste and laugh at him

how can wh*te people even compete?

>kaguya wants to destroy the patriarchy
>miyuki wants to be cucked

Attached: 1417764078887.jpg (193x182, 33K)

Fujiwara stealing Prez when?

Attached: 1553465484813.jpg (1280x1818, 674K)

God damn this was a great read without manga art it still has great comedic timing and character seem so expressive,
Aka is so fucking talented.

I remember someone saying in an earlier thread that it wasn't Aka who wrote this.

>That Iino's delusion about how Ishigami and Kaguya would end up dating
Wow. She even gave him a crew cut.

She's obviously self-inserting as Kaguya. Crew cuts are Miko's fetish, after all.

>Hayasaka goes to USA to mkeep a eye on Shirogane and kaguya
>Gets the BBC
KEK

Attached: Hayasaka again.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Iw ould bet her older sister

>Kills Karen, Prez, Ishigami
Who the fuck can stop this madman!?

>kaguya wants to resurrect the dead

wtf AKA

She really wants someone to put him in his place, and she's also scared of Kaguya so it kinda fits.
The crew cut is totally her fetish talking though.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaTEUme6xRI

Ah. I see what happens. Ishigami will be rejected and get "character development"(a haircut), and Miko will jump his bones.

>Kaguya wants to rape the dead

Fuck YEA! AKA!

Kami save us

let's all agree not to make another thread until next week

>Let's all agree

Attached: Smuguya.jpg (378x416, 28K)

Ishigami will not be rejected though.

Of course he will be rejected, there is a reason her answer is supposed to be the day of her graduation.

Cute

it'll be that bullshit masturbatory
>gains feelings for him
>sees him with other girl
>rejects him because she thinks he's better off with other girl

Attached: 1551773746513.jpg (269x306, 40K)

If only.

Attached: tired.png (207x277, 44K)

Or she will never fall for him and Ishigami will also realize he never really loved her as he didn't really know her and only liked her ideal self. Because in the end he's as delusional as Iino about love.