12 years later

Have you gotten over clannad yet? I sure haven't!
God help me.

Attached: best girl.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXDxZ0YGWG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me either. But then I got something to distract me from it. It's called Life[\spoiler]

I got the VN from humble bundle, is it worth a read?

Tomoyofags are my natural enemy.
of course, most of the routes are great

Attached: sunohara smug.png (500x441, 104K)

I dropped this after like 7 episodes (wow, did I really watch that much?) since I didn't think anything interesting was really happening. Should I pick this back up? Why the fuck is this 23 episodes long?

I think you would be better off taking your Ritalin and watching some DBZ

Attached: satania begone loser.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Same, user.

Attached: 1504540497_1485611612_Dulce.gif (825x372, 45K)

Time for a change time to move on user.

Attached: family.jpg (1920x1080, 664K)

Gonna try getting through Clannad and Majikoi properly this year for real.
Never really got over either desu.

Attached: 3d7af36fb6b507a4359d6292e543c9ca.jpg (800x600, 148K)

I haven't

Attached: 1532207349900.jpg (640x480, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XXDxZ0YGWG8
Clannad showed me what an ideal family looks like, and that you can build that kind of home for yourself through hard work.
one day

>that ost
still fucks me up till this day

I still need to read the VN one of these days.

Fuck You with your shit taste, Tomoyo is Best Girl.

Fuck You with nagisa

>still gives me feels
time to rewatch AS

Attached: punished okazaki.png (500x375, 249K)

I'm still mad that they played the 2nd ed after THAT episode

I still hate it for forced happy ending

>this shit again

Attached: yuki fifteen thousandth time.jpg (848x480, 43K)

I know bro. I still don't agree with you. It's still forced ending no matter how much you plan it from the beginning. I also think magic weakens the themes of clannad despite making sense at metaphorical level ONLY.

still mad

I liked Kanon better.

Isn't it supposed to be really good in the visual novel thematically because you have to collect the orbs or something? I guess they still wanted to put it in but it makes way more sense with what I've heard of the VN

Attached: fuko.jpg (500x500, 124K)

>marry fox wife
>fox wife dies
I should have dropped it then but
>meet sick girl and miracle girl, still end up with autistic fishbread girl
good show but fuck

O MY DEUS EX MACHINA

Attached: 1495417363002.jpg (389x361, 40K)

It makes more sense in the anime. In the VN the orbs are there because the devs wanted to reward players who did all the routes perfectly.

thank you for your valuable contribution, user

Just play the game. VN adaptations are invariably shit when they try adapting more than one route at once.

>implying somebody without the patience to watch CLANNAD is going to sit through a 70 hour VN

Then I guess you can just watch the Nagisa episodes, but I can't remember but they probably stuck key Nagisa moments in episodes in another character's "arc".

>MC moves on from the death of his wife and calms down the edge
>something bad happens again
>followed by dragon ball sponsored happy ending for no fucking reason
You develop the character to get over loss and then give him back what he had lost. This is why I hate clannad ending.

Quit being an animeonly fag and you will understand.

No, clannad anime is better and focused.

Fuck off kyoanifag.

I did understand, you fucking retard. I don't care about VN. Happy ending only exists to appeal to weak ass faggots like you.

no idea what you're talking about bud. They managed to seamlessly include all the best routes without ruining the canon storyline. It's a great adaptation.
CLANNAD means family

yikes

Attached: the fuck.png (942x698, 371K)

I never got over their fetal alcohol syndrome faces.

Except for the fact that there is no possible way for Nagisa to win in a timeline where Tomoya and Kotomi are reunited. Or for Tomoyo to even care if Nagisa is there for him anyway. Or for Fuko to reappear to anyone that she didn't want to fuck.

Attached: e5d2355551f391609766c2553c191cc4.png (800x600, 276K)

Drop this VN tier thinking, incel.

I would really rather you stop posting best girl along with your brainlet comments

Attached: kotomi bear.gif (500x281, 888K)

>tomoyo after
>ending has clannadman die leaving her alone
what a load of nigger shit

You don't understand her and you don't deserve her. Go masturbate to Sawako if you want to be a creep.

Attached: DM-2nAWUQAATa6Y.jpg (800x600, 86K)

>what a fitting ending to give to the most autistic annoying section of the CLANNAD fanbase
ftfy

Stop being autistic. There is no way for them to make an adaption of the VN without Nagisa winning. Be happy that they included her route at all.

Attached: kotomi smilee.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>tfw still haven't found my nagisa

where is she bros

You're probably a Sunohara rather than a Tomoya

The movie was the only thing I watched. I'd rather stay away from sappy stories since they make me depressed about shittiness of my own life.

Clannad is lifefuel bro. Watch it.

It's been on my backlog since forever, I caved in and watched it.
It was honestly really good, Clannad drags a bit but AS is so good specially if you watch it on your wageslaving years or early 20s

Attached: [Doki] Clannad - 05 (1920x1080 Hi10P BD FLAC) [B74A12D6].mkv_snapshot_03.23_[2019.01.12_23.25.20].jp (1920x1080, 174K)

If they were going to go monoroute with no time travel involved I'd rather they didn't. There is no reason for her to be in Nagisa's route, for if she is, there is no way a random dummy like her could possibly win out over the childhood friend with the tragic backstory.

user, you are being a child. They included Kotomi so that Kotomifags like myself could get to see her and her arc in anime format. Stop being a fucking sperg and accept that they could never have made the anime about her route because her route isn't even canon to the source material. Disregarding the source material never turns out well.

Attached: kotomi sad.jpg (390x600, 177K)

That's what I'm saying. Either cover purely the Nagisa route skipping all the characters, or show the character end for each route before starting from the beginning in the next episode. You need all the dragon balls to unlock After Story, and if they're going to bother including them at all, they should at least explain them.

it's a good kind of sad, I was edgy as fuck and hated my family before clannad, it really changed my outlook on life

I don't know your circumstances but maybe it'll be the same

Ok, pretentious faggots

Attached: 1422007298396.gif (450x450, 102K)

wrong thread???

I love Tomoyo. But she makes it hard to play anyother route in the VN.

Attached: tomoyo2.png (832x894, 1.51M)

>death as a result of head trauma

Wrong placement of your brain i guess