Anime Mega Thread

Lets get this thread rolling I'll Start

mega.nz/#F!3NNDSaSQ!iu6GDsLAvIDILNZx74YWPw

digimon tamers season 3 blu ray rips with english subtitle files.

The torrent for this is insanely slow so i took it upon myself to host it on mega

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tonikelope/megabasterd
mega.nz/#F!HMMVBCwQ!4vshcxgg-xImepaNBc6oNw
amazon.com/gp/product/B07G3QMPB5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
mega.nz/#F!WfJGlA4a!ENxgbcxj-QYZ7lr9EOUvmQ
mega.nz/#F!uigjyQqR!c73uaPS_QDEYChi4GkgYog
mega.nz/#F!LXojBZJD!kTUkDtoCOD3I6VTazQ2C1Q
mega.nz/#F!50l2UKAa!2PNlJx164CjKTpkIpTObcQ
mega.nz/#F!2a4nSIiI!5N8URNBOldoDacXIEUIuKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally downloaded the torrent last week. Not sure whether I got it from AnimeBytes of Nyaa though.

based

I did Nyaa personally but it took quite a while I love digimon so I want other people to see tamers in its HD glory

How do I bypass the MEGA download limit?

Use Jdownloader

github.com/tonikelope/megabasterd

I personally like this fork from some spanish guy when I dont have a vpn to avoid the limit.

Doing God's work user

What is this, 2009?

>Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Firefox.

Oh aight then

Attached: 1556178728245.png (424x202, 56K)

>not downloading all media you like to have whenever you want

Media takes too much space, it isn't 2005 when you could write a 24 episodes on a single DVD.

No, now you can have about 2000 seasons of shit dowloaded on an hdd.

literally 1tb drives are like 45bucks now thats an insane amount of space for so little(And as you buy bigger sizes you save quite a bit of money 10tbs for $150 etc) you could even start burning your own blurays which can easily hold older shows. We are living in a golden age of old shows not being HD so they take up next to nothing space wise

What a pleb.

>$45
in burgerland. over here in austrailia, they're ~$80-90 which isn't worth at all

But what for? It's all going to be available on the internet.

>relying on streaming
I do not like being tied t streaming and being at their mercy in terms of what I can get. No streaming service I could find had the full blu-ray rips of digimon season 1-3 why subject myself to a worse experience that requires internet when I could just download them myself and have the best experience whenever I want.

>streaming
I mean videofiles.

Ghost Stories Joke Dub:
mega.nz/#F!HMMVBCwQ!4vshcxgg-xImepaNBc6oNw

Id rather just grab the files as I see them. Not worth missing something then spending hours searching for it. Im also at university so I dont have to worry about using my own bandwidth anyway

Thanks for the ransomware, OP.

megadownloader 1.7

It's a deliberate choice by Microsoft to psychologically bully people into accepting constant automatic updates for all their programs. The site works perfectly fine on old browsers, as you'll notice if you change your user agent string to one of their "approved" browser versions.
Can't wait for github to go full sourceforge and a new site rise from the ashes. The cycle of life must continue. All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.

np your CC information is always appreciated

>10tb for 150
Excuse me, I'll need a link for that statement

So I downloaded it and all I see are a bunch of pictures of dolphin genitals? What the hell?

amazon.com/gp/product/B07G3QMPB5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It was a flash deal a few days ago but these go on sale on amazon and bestbuy pretty frequently their usually for plex server users since its super easy to take the drives out and put them in a NAS or something

Dolphmon has a monster cock

Attached: Dolphmon_b.jpg (320x320, 50K)

Yes, I love the internet for this because it's always provided me a way to bypass their bullshit.

does anyone have reaction image collections on mega/g drive? or other things like that?

I've thought about sharing my collection. But then I always get embarrassed and do the smart thing and keep them to myself.

how can you be embarrassed when this is anonymous?

Embarrassment is the one thing I am good at.

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: International

Legend of the Galactic Heroes (English)
mega.nz/#F!WfJGlA4a!ENxgbcxj-QYZ7lr9EOUvmQ

Les Héros de la Galaxie (Français)
mega.nz/#F!uigjyQqR!c73uaPS_QDEYChi4GkgYog

La Leyenda de los Héroes de la Galaxia (Español)
mega.nz/#F!LXojBZJD!kTUkDtoCOD3I6VTazQ2C1Q

أسطورة أبطال المجرة (Arabic)
mega.nz/#F!50l2UKAa!2PNlJx164CjKTpkIpTObcQ

Galaksi Kahramanları (Türkçe)
mega.nz/#F!2a4nSIiI!5N8URNBOldoDacXIEUIuKA

My ISP won't let me use torrents, so I'm having trouble tracking down other languages. If anybody wants to help out, I would really appreciate it.

>My ISP won't let me use torrents
why can't you just get a different one then?

America.

fucking burgerland

If you want to prove the superiority of your country by assisting with Greek and Polish and other fansubs, I would appreciate it.

not that guy but you can buy an internal hdd whci cost 40$ and cover it with 5$ instead of spending 85 dollar on external hdd

do you have by any chance ashita no joe's bluray Arabic dubbed version ?

>it uses Java

Attached: im outta here.webm (852x480, 437K)

>My ISP won't let me use torrents
so use a vpn

Kill yourself.

help me to enter animebytes you secret club nigger cunt

invite pls

not him, fuck you

>not him
Nice try, allahu ackbar.

Ashita no Joe is an excuse for Yea Forums to come together in peace, not an excuse for you to tear Yea Forums apart.

>being this delusional
you first stupid burgerfag
thanx user

>allahu ackbar
I wasn't that poster but you need to stop fucking using Arabic phrases you don't know the meaning of.

>Yea Forums
being teared apart says muhammad-kun
Becarful with your head