Overlord: Evileye side-story

The BD story is being shipped out today. Here's the cover.

Attached: BXhXYXn.png (282x376, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Wubmoqf
twitter.com/TwopieceYuu/status/1122139957995290624
nhentai.net/g/262427/
nhentai.net/g/233189/
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ0tEZup-Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>evileye with short hair
cute

What is this again? That what-if story right?

bonus book for buying all anime blu-rays
probably the what-if story from twitter about evileye and ainz

It's cannon in a way. In this story Ainz flew up out of Nazarick at shut down resulting in him being transported to the same world but 200 years earlier and with no Nazarick or NPCs. We know 200 years ago was around the time the 13 heroes, evil deities, Platinum Dragon Lord and Fluder were all active. So Ainz isn't the only player around, of-course it's up to the author to focus on these instead of Evileye

Attached: momon_the_dark_hero_by_romaniacc-dbporgn.jpg (1600x809, 222K)

>It's cannon in a way
user, the strongest Demon deities were level 80. His two-daily summons are already level 90, without wasting experience or mana. Plus he has a World Item that does extra damage to dragons. And he can create an unlimited number of permanent country-tier undead.

If Ainz had been around, he would have stomped everyone.

Not saying he is in danger. Just saying it's cannon in a way, as in we'll get more info on these events, as well other players and Platinum Dragon Lord. As I've already said, the author could choose not to focus on this and make it a slice of life with Evileye and Ainz.

Oh, the info will be canon, yes. He probably won't do that, Maruyama comes from a TTRPG background and he loves worldbuilding. Even volumes 8 and 13 that contained the most slice of life were full of worldbuilding.

>Is the novel we never ask for or think we needed.
For this we have to freaking endure 2 years without ever seeing v14. Is not even damn canon. Info canon doesn't matter because the event itself wouldn't be.

I wanted instead to know what really happen on her journey with the 13heroes,not this fan service crap to earn extra cash by forcing us to buy the BD box of the anime

>BD box of the anime
and horribly done anime at that

The only reason the BDs sold so well is because of this.

>His two-daily summons are already level 90, without wasting experience or mana
They cost XP if you're talking about the Overlord wiseman and the other thing he can summon, right?

Attached: 1530186028254.png (418x546, 551K)

Those are over 90+. Eternal Death and the Eyeballs are level 90 and don't cost any experience, but he needs to spend 2 of his 4 High-Tier Undead summon charges to summon them.
The Eyeballs don't have any offensive abilities, but the Eternal Deaths were good enough for him to be his bodyguards if it wasn't for the fact that their passive would have killed his entire city.

Attached: TRIGGER Ainz.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

imgur.com/a/Wubmoqf

Very nice, now open up and spoil me new so-bin goodness.

>Shalltear is a masochist
>Fucking zero doujins of her as the bottom

Attached: AKKOWRRY.jpg (354x423, 83K)

pretty thin compared to usual?

It has 416pages.
V12 has 420pages,while v1 only had like 389pages.

So does Nigel already have the book?

So Ainz's worst enemy will be his other self from an alternative timeline who has been hiding for 200 years?

Yikes

He is not good with the Jap tl. Baidu people tl the Jap raw to Chinese and Nigel get permission from them to tl their work into English. So is all up to Baidu fans. If they are not in the mood to tl it, Nigel could be waiting weeks for it.

So you better be hoping the baidu people has bought the book and also has the time and motivation to translate the book.

She is a sadist for everyone except ainz

No need to worry about anything related to overlord not having translators, thanks to Nigel. Just need to wait for him to get raws and it will get translated within a few weeks.

Not quite. When he gets jap raws first he'll usually start with those.

Is there a mega folders out here with every side-stories and bonus stuff in it ? I never had a chance to read any of it

It's as thicc vol 1, but thinner than vol 14

Attached: D5I3UxdU4AIVWdr.jpg (2160x3840, 1016K)

Not really, last volume there were a few redditors doing translations. Overlord is pretty popular, but it's probably going to take a few weeks for the LN to be entirely scanned since it's a very limited edition if no one from the Baidu team go it.

Yes but what about v14?

But where the fuck is Vol 14?

xmas or so plus add usual delays

Will anyone makes the fanfic of it ?

oh damn, I guess the hard cover makes it thicker.

Does that mean Maruyama want's to off her in the main timeline?

>limited edition
is it really limited? Did they really print limited amount of books? Jesus Christ who thought this is a good idea.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190418-091907_Manga Rock.jpg (539x709, 232K)

It's the same as the prologue and the Messenger of the King side stories. You only get it if you purchased the 3 BDs. Then you get three tickets that allow you to purchase it.
>Who thought
Japan's retarded system of making money.

uh oh ...

Which year?

thats pretty shitty
>have book on display
no sell cause you dont know the secret password

>Evileye is killed
>Lonewolf Ainz returns from his hiding to avenge her and fight Nazarick Ainz

>Final enemy is the Dragon King
>He is lvl 95
>He is immune to time-stop

They were also translating taking the materials from the baidu website

Couldn't even keep up with me at the end. Also, this is gentei shit, which means maximum of several thousand copies being printed. I have heard of people buying copies for 99900 yen.

Don't be so sure. One thing we know is, that Jap fans usually doesn't like scanning stuff and sharing them for free. This one was pretty rare and expensive to get. just look at so far all the release pictures. Is all about the book cover and none of them is gonna show you what's inside.

The other shit was also limited and it got out fairly quickly.

Lets pray it will be the case here as well.

We'll get TL and pics real quick, there's no doubt. I'm only worried about high quality ones. Last illustration is supposed to be a must watch according to spoilers.

How about writing vol 14 already, Maruyama you hack.

Yeah, that's probably the biggest concern. It took months for us to get a high-quality scan of the Death Knight in the Messenger of the King Story.

yeah but this is EE sidestory, EE-FAGS WILL UPLOAD HIGH QUALITY FASTER BECAUSE THEY ARE EE FAGS

Everyone with half a brain has timestop counter measures by lvl 80 though. It was needed for high lvl pvp.

>it's non-canon shit instead of proper backstory or present age side-story
There goes my interest for that I guess. Now for the painful wait until vol 14.

Attached: 1532684053825.jpg (658x627, 44K)

What spoilers?

It might be just what-if, be will at least see how does ainz behave without nazarick around.

twitter.com/TwopieceYuu/status/1122139957995290624
Also, from the 5ch threads.
Apparently the Staff of AoG is stupidly overpowered.

The Dragon Lord in the side-story is a native, not a player or an NPC.

H Y P

Attached: 1505878663353.gif (229x260, 111K)

Thats weird, thought he didnt have it in this AU.

>It's cannon in a way
So it's not cannon.

Fuck. I shouldnt have googaslate those spoilers. Now I got hyped.

We're getting info on 200 years ago So I consider it cannon (in a way) even though this doesn't affect the main story line.

It's cannon in a way that we'll get information about the NW 200 years ago and possibly stop PDLfags.

>twitter.com/TwopieceYuu/status/1122139957995290624
Whoa... author went full super saiyan on us with the new information and world building

yes, this is the alternate universe story where Momonga doesn't sit on the throne when the server shuts down so only he is transported to the New World and at a different time.

>new information and world building
Glorious isnt it. As worldfag this book will be pure joy, I hope. Even if its world of "back then" it should be very interesting, and New World doesnt seem to change that much anyway, with exception of players caused calamity.
Also with Ainz being left alone, he will have to move, talk and explore a lot more, rather than being holed up in Nazarick for 10 volumes.

So, what are these moonrunes saying? Translator didn't help much

Nazarick still comes out in the future and they destroy the three human countries.

Level 95 seems pretty high for a New World native. Though we may finally get to see someone who pose a challenge to Ainz without his NPCs around to help him!

Well, Ainz's world item is tailored to be used against dragons or something like that. Plus, he has the staff.

Ss it's actually the fucking spinoff and now tied into some paradox thing and isekai jumps?
Isekai Quartet is also canon now with this.
MARUYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Good, high end dnd is crazy shit.

>Nazarick still comes out in the future

So we have two Ainzs?

>pose a challenge to Ainz
Only a world champion or world enemy can do that.

It comes without Ainz. That's why they are mad and kill everyone nearby.

Probably just some randoms discovered the Tomb, entered it and the NPCs decided that as punishment they needed to kill everyone in the nearby countries.

Where was Ainz at that time? Didn't he come before them?

Even with high level they probably lack the deadly arsenal of equip, weapons and spells that other player would have, so for super decked Ainz its just a high level mob likes of he killed thousands in game. unless its at least dungeon boss grade.

No idea atm, so far its random bits of information without any context.

>the only potential threats against nazarick were actually killed and caused by them in another time period
s-sasuga, so much for challenges or anything even remotely threatening.

Attached: clap.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>the only potential threats against nazarick
She is alive and well. In fact, she almost offed Ainz just recently.

Attached: Aqua.png (995x803, 380K)

Evileye is cute!!!

Attached: i_244.jpg (1450x2048, 315K)

Who let you inside the classroom again?

I'll bet 100 bucks Nigel will give us the first part within 24h

Attached: so-bin Evileye.jpg (1200x1043, 166K)

Attached: 74407740_p0.jpg (1253x1985, 1.71M)

Is aqua actually the goddess ruling over the angels of overlord and will bring destruction upon nazarick when they start killing native angels?

>Damages Ainz
>Doesn't think much about how much damage she's done or ask to be healed
>Is more shocked she was taken out easily by Kazuma
>Someone who's spent 12 years on this game and countless hours worrying about encounters with player like entities
>Someone who'd run away from these powerful beings and even orders his subordinates to collect information and retreat

I wonder how much more popular EE will be after this. She's one of the most popular characters despite barely any screentime.

>Is aqua actually the goddess ruling over the angels of overlord and will bring destruction upon nazarick when they start killing native angels?
No need for that. The mere fact that he is an undead guarantees divine punishment from her.

that is dependent on how fast the chinese get it

superior flat vampire

Attached: shalltear.jpg (1040x1500, 271K)

Attached: 68080781_p0.jpg (780x872, 306K)

Almost time for another round of Ainz-sama greatness, sip.

Attached: sk boomer.png (685x2199, 1.41M)

cursed proportions

They probably already have a complete translation.

what is Neia Baraja for?

Attached: 73261597_p0.png (1181x1748, 1.97M)

>We will finally get to see Ainz equipped with the staff
Oh shit, I can't wait.

Attached: 1535041621924.png (780x3120, 2.81M)

I used to think this spinoff novel was a huge waste of time but now it sounds like it's going to cater to me more than volume 14 is going to. Godspeed, Nigel.

Why aren't they selling this as a normal book?

Kadokawa wanted to use exclusive Maruyama works to sell the season 2 BDs and he leveraged a third season out of them by promising to write a whole book they could sell as an incentive if they greenlit a third season.

Demi-human cocks as CZ watches.

I still don't understand how undead work in the setting. Are they nobody's corpses and just manifest out of thin air in places tainted by death, with the actual dead bodies still in the ground? That's my shaky understanding of it.

Nigel posted pics of the cover and spine on his blog. I'm not sure if that means he has it or if he just reposted images that he found elsewhere though.

Yes, pretty much.

Attached: 67929636_p0.png (1500x2000, 2.86M)

He doesn't have it and it wouldn't matter if he did since Nigel doesn't know Japanese. He translates from Chinese fan translations so he'll start as soon as they start.

She is for cute fun times with CZ

Attached: 71309981_p0.png (1748x2480, 1.84M)

The naturally occurring ones are actual dead bodies. The dwarves were wondering what race Ainz was when his body was alive. However, it is possible to create them out of thin air using magic. Undead that are created out of thin air eventually despawn after some fixed amount of time.

I hope there's pay off to the chocolate drink set up in volume 13 and Neia gets chubby by the time she appears next from all the times she visits CZ and has a couple 4000 kcal drinks in one sitting.

nhentai.net/g/262427/
and
nhentai.net/g/233189/

come pretty close

Attached: ainz ooal gown.png (1024x576, 801K)

It's strange that no one who observes Ainz takes his unique structural anatomy into account, or even takes note of it. No living race has a chin like that.

They are in a fantasy world with a bunch of living (and unliving) beings whose anotomies doesnt even make sense sometimes.

The undead spiral ones should be natural undead that don't disappear.

>using nhentai
>can't get through sadpanda

Attached: 1481713561682.jpg (210x240, 19K)

We all know how, it just isn't fucking worth it anymore.

So we're waiting on China, where skeletons are illegal, for translations of an extremely popular Japanese series? That's a weird hand to be dealt.

So you are saying, there will be spin-off movie in the future.

There very well could be. More recap movies are probably a little more likely, though. I think they do want to keep churning shit out while they keep not doing a fourth season for no evident reason. It's why Isekai Quartet exists. Is that worth watching, by the way? I only know Overlord and Tanya.

What do you mean not worth it? You literally just login.

it's because chinamen are quick to pirate stuff and also because a chinaman singaporean? but arr rook same like Nigel is the one doing it for the community

Making an account to fap is silly when there are alternatives now.

Using nhentai its the equivalent of streaming

I think he's talking about the fakku shit.

>Making an account to fap is silly
Where the hell do you think you are?

I'll feel better about it when his source group announce they've gotten hold of it. I'm having 'Nam flashbacks to volume 13's original Chinese translator falling ill and being replaced by someone who translated 2 lines per day.

Could Touch Me have won over Remedios?

Attached: remedios.png (585x600, 334K)

You know it's not 2004 anymore, right? Streaming video isn't restricted to 240p quality.

240p is a resolution which is not the only factor to quality and far from the most important demerit of streaming quality

That depends on whether she can tell if he's an insect or not. I'm starting to think his helmet is his actual face, though.

Sometimes you just want to watch your shit and not have to bother torrenting and storing it. Not everything is a matter of federal importance. I collect BDs for the shows that are.

Thanks. I'll check them out when I have the chance

will the main novel finally continue now that this is out?

December.

I gotta make it that far?

Attached: 1327626536935.png (405x344, 9K)

Which year's?

Yes but he said he will be taking a break first.

We don't really have a date, but at Christmas Maruyama posted something like "Santa didn't bring a new volume this Christmas, maybe next year".

It's obviously going to be much later than Christmas now. The EE spinoff took much longer than he expected, and he's also going on a break. The real punchline here is that volume 14 is going to suck because he's already confirmed none of the Nazarick characters are in it.

A break? What the fuck did he do the past year?

the evil eye shit

Why did this character ever need to exist, again? She's redundant as all hell when we've had Shalltear since volume 1.

because the fans love her and she polls higher than shalltear

Evileye is actually cute

No idea, and it's not like she won't be discarded like a wet tissue as soon as she enters the main story again

>Albedo is still a slut
>She offs a country herself by fucking everything to death
Can Albedo drown in semen?

Remember that Maruyama uses a different calendar than us mortals. His years usually have 17 months.

Does christmas present comes out during summer this time?

This.

So what was the deal with the magic kingdom guys? Im confused did their spell turn Evileye intoo undead?

>the fans
Who and where are they?

I wonder how frustrating it would be to have an idiot like Remedios as a wife.

Nips in nippon.

Anime stuff, mobage stuff, EE stuff

lol____

Attached: eel.png (527x223, 31K)

Shalltear's chest is comfortable

Attached: 55793042_p3.jpg (700x989, 270K)

Pretty sure Climb would accept her real self too.

Attached: renhug.jpg (776x686, 122K)

AHAHAHAHAH
WE SPENT YEARS WAITING FOR NON CANON FILLER CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reminder that there are people who unironically believe Climb is going to kill Ainz.

>years
pretty sure it's been 11 months

Exactly one year actually, v13 came out on April 27.

in any case, i don't think it's a first. this happened last time we had an anime fuck up Maruyama's schedule, the gap between 9 and 10 was about a year as well.

hopefully things will go back to normal after 14.

Finally

Attached: 1537354821725.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

DLNA is perfectly fine. Plex, in particular, is great.
Why people bother with web-based streaming sites with ads is a mystery to me, though. Maybe they only have an iPhone or something.

Most likely no. I'm not positive that she can't just tank the asphyxiation damage.
She is stacked.

Christmas of 2020 of course.

Attached: 1533960641545.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

an optimist I see

They have items that make breathing irrelevant.

Fuck, now I'm really interested.

Attached: 1554742812591.png (638x1390, 1.04M)

>its a what if story
oh nononononono

YOU WANT PLOT PROGRESSION?

FUCK YOU

>delaying next volume for 1.5 years because of a what if story
pfft

why do you keep posting this

It's not like the plot has progressed in the main series since volume 9.

...I didn't know that I wanted this.

He's from Yea Forums the only way they can communicate is with preset responses.

because im upset at having expected something decent to come out for a year you stupid piece of shit?

we have known it was a "what if" story ever since it got announced, though

no you didnt

Oh I get it, like those emotes Ainz used on Yggdrasil, but instead of emotes is memes.

Attached: 1548315831841.png (800x750, 20K)

wake me up when there's a real volume out

Attached: no way fag.png (2000x1700, 583K)

Attached: 1542018584688.png (2000x1112, 2.55M)

When can we expect TLs of this extra volume?

Whenever China gets it.

Neia > Evileye

Attached: neia_ee.jpg (450x600, 113K)

>sperging about momon is 90% of evileye's character
>book about an evileye who never met momon

so practically a different character

this is so surreal
I cant believe nips wanted this

Their rampant pedophilia governs most fandoms over there.

I hate how Maruyama thinks he's a Tolkien-tier loremaster who captures audiences by grandiosely describing his special-snowflake isekai world and its people. No, I fucking want to see what happens to Ainz (aka our main character) no what some bumblefuck is doing in generic fantasy land backwater. You're not fucking Tolkien.

She's not even named Evileye, it's Keeno.

>seasons 2 and 3 were terrible
>vol 13 was a disappointment
>year-long content drought
>EE spinoff turns out to be non-canon after multiple delays
>vol 14 delayed further
Why did I like this series in the first place?

It's canon, it fills up all the past events of the NW and also introduces some isekai fuckery and making sure nazarick has absolutely no competition in the NW.
With this EE story, the world conquest can be offscreened and a sequel with the real world can begin with ainz gaining control of the world's code or something.

Attached: bellriver.png (1020x1449, 444K)

>It's canon, it fills up all the past events of the NW
It's an alternative past, a "what if" story.

seriously why would i want a what if story at the cost of next volume

That was the twitter story, this is a canon story.

It's just an expansion of that story. Still an alternate universe.

no surprise, vampire loli is patrician taste

>nothing to do but scream and cry until the novel is actually translated into one other language so it can then be translated into a second other language that most people ITT use

Attached: 1520809688346.jpg (700x600, 94K)

He's going to the past it's time travel not alternate.

Then I suppose their counter move was absolutely zero budget, because it was dreadful. I wonder if Maru saw it and slammed his head into wall.

i don't think he has ever said he was

relax, retard

>already confirmed none of the Nazarick characters are in it.
explain pls

Ikr, and break from what. Lazying around while going over ideas in his head and then siting and writing few lines and repeat?

He went full retard again and said overlord season 4 will happen when youjo senki season 3 happens.
YS movie was a success so it's just a matter of time.

Maruyama was ranting on Twitter a while back about how his early draft of the volume was so humorless because the story doesn't include anyone from Nazarick (I'm assuming Ainz is exempted from this statement but who fucking knows at this point)

Can't somebody at least post the illustrations? Like, damn.

Its literally the same guy. Momon is the hero Ainz really wants to be but cannot because of Nazarekts. Now without any burdens we may get more action badass Ainz (hopefully)

He's writing something with a new hero emerging with lots of leveling up and skills, he's almost done but there's almost no nazarick or humor so he needs to keep rewriting it.
I assume it's vol 14.

Lol. In that case I presume Volume 14 will be exclusive only to S4 season box to make at least someone buy it.

Nobody has posted them yet

That's what I'm bothered about. It's a real no-brainer, but nobody's done it. We have a big Twitter thread full of spoilers in Japanese, but not one picture other than the cover.

I see, thanks. So that'd make it something like "Opposing Force", full Vol from viewpoint of unrelated faction. So I guess it must be somebody previously completely unknown, because all presently known are already entangled with Sorcerous Kingdom one way or another.

So, in other words, it's going to be like a whole volume about Climb, except even worse, because at least Climb has ties to other characters who are worth something now. This is going to be some next-level readership cuckoldry, and most people don't know about it because he doesn't post in English most of the time, so it's going to hit like a truck when the volume finally comes in 2020.

Who's going to be Albedo's first target in this setting?

Don't remind me.

Attached: 1551695885669.jpg (1058x541, 632K)

>posted spoilers include, "the last illustration is a must-see!"
>doesn't share the illustrations
the bastard.

Jesus how horrible, imagine the most likely and predictable scenario
>longest volume to date centered around the building """Opposing force"""
>next volume shows them ass raped on chapter 1 by Nazarick

Attached: 1533736167810.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I hope the usual guy wont even bother translating this.

It's likely the training dungeon, just a setup vol to make more fodder for when albedo's kingdom genocide plan goes into action.

Noo he must he must! It will have tons of worldbuilding, I need it. also loli

Both.

Hope it wont end up as bad, and we get some new info at least. But the timing really do sucks, its like two spinoffs in row, if you think about it... nooo *BLAM*

How would you convince Ainz to give you a race change item instead of killing you if you ever found yourself in the NW as a dirty humie?

Attached: touch me.jpg (590x424, 72K)

If instead of a [Wish] that acts on an individual, Albedo gets Ourobouros and can make a change in the Worlds mechanics, how would she use it to fulfill her needs?
PS: Include skelly baby explanation
>spoiler pic

Attached: P_FW_131364.jpg (750x950, 104K)

You just made me realize how this EE novel is going to end. Ainz is going to use Wish Upon a Star, or something similar, to make it so that he arrives with Nazarick instead of alone, and thus will be able to control them and prevent their destruction of Keeno's world. It was canon all along, just undone.

So where are the spoilers?

Convince Ainz your sole purpose at every Nazarick meeting will be to ask
>"I don't get the plan, can someone explain it to me in detail please?"

He promotes you to honorary Supreme Being on the spot.

Attached: 1546334840613.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

In Japanese. Enjoy your mind-melting Google Translate slurry.

>Only role in Nazarick is to do everything Ainz is afraid or incapable of doing
S-so when do I get to impregnate Albedo?

Attached: 1554832830342.jpg (1238x885, 122K)

Like said, except I'd sell it by telling him to act as if I were his pet, get a neat race change, maybe shapeshifter but I don't want to get in PA's familiy time so probably something similar.
Then act as his pirate parrot on shoulder.
I might have some problems with Demiurge because of the ferocity my erections will reach due to witnessing SASUSGA AINZ-SAMA in person.

>EEs mass sacrifice spell not only made her undead but also summoned Ainz because magic I don't have to explain shit
>Ainz then summons himself with Nazarick by telling Yggdrasil self to stay seated in the Throne of Kings during server shutdown
>Cue Volume 1

This is actually not impossible. There's apparently two new World Items introduced in the story, with suspicious names like "World Seed."

That would be kino

Does he change Albedo this time? And if not, what happens?

Did you not read the reply chain?

While sounding possible I dont really want it go over the top into meta tbqh

albedo fucks the mage kingdom from the inside since ainz did not managed to override her hatred with bone lust

>Zuranon gets mentioned
Yooooo

Doesnt her lust for meat bones subsitute her lust for inexistent bone?

This is apparently what happens, almost beat for beat

New volume is about a hero who is currently travelling to socerous kingdom.
Every time he gets info people would say life is better as long as ainz is in charge.

I was just thinking "I wonder when we'll get new Overlord material"

i though by now at least some fans would have talk about the spoilers. No one read runes?

Yikes!

Our translator doesn't even read runes and has to filter them through Chinese first.

Some spoilers were posted earlier in the thread. In summary:

>The story is a continuation of the twitter side story where Momonga is sent 200 years earlier.
>The ritual that destroyed Inveria, and turned Evileye into a vampire, was masterminded by a True Dragon Lord (Elder Coffin?) that Momonga eventually fights.
>Momonga and Evileye found a "New Ainz Ooal Gown." The members are relatively strong, so there's a good chance that some of them were Thirteen Heroes members in the canon timeline.
>Nazarick still appears at the same point in the timeline independently of Ainz.

oh god it sounds like such a mess

Is this a actual story, or is it that what-if story of if Evileye met Ainz?

Damn he really wants to end this on vol 18 so badly he made a paradox.

Did you understand any of that Zuranon stuff?

Inb4 leader of 13 was Ainz
Previously it was known their last venture was against some evil dragon where they "fail" and then disband. So maybe this tímeline will kick his ass.
Also did I hear huge ""TIMESKIP"" (all within one book wew). How else they move from -200 to present 0.

I don't even have the book. Not interested in buying the S3 BDs for it.

I hope the source group doesn't have the same completely correct outlook. Fuck, they probably do. You still have to buy the book after you buy the BDs, which is incredibly stupid.

Even worse, it only delivers in Japan, so the chinks will have to get someone from inside the country to send it to them.

>gonna do it
Ainz refused the sacrifice!
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ0tEZup-Qc

This is getting bleaker with every post.
>has sad

Is our lord and savior Nigel and crew going to be working on this?

yes, but his hands are tied until the chinks make their move

As is tradition. I will await his future works.

>Paradox
>Now theres a real Momon running around and hes the guy going to Sorcerous Kingdom in vol. 14
The question is who will Albedo side and fuck with?

We're fucked, aren't we?

Nah I'd give it a day or two. They're surprisingly quick.

The chinks are finding a way to get it, but you may have to wait.

I would hope that they've prepared for this in advance. We've known this was coming for some time now.

If there's something you can trust a chinese for as much as you can distrust them for everything else, is their shamelessness.

And this is exactly why you should never fuck with the time travel.

Overlord is huge in China, in spite of their national fear of skeletons (or perhaps because of it).

disgusting

What if Albedo uses Ourobouros to turn everyone into Ainz... with a boner

Right, at this rate it will soon turn out, it was Ainz every time, every 100 years he pops in, do the thing, fucks up somehow and go for reroll. For the record, original Six Gods had one that was "kinda similar" too

>Overlord is basically the story of Ainz learning to use Time-Travel
Ainz is basically a less faggy version of Subaru

To think nigels april fools joke was more canon than what the author herself wrote.

What if... Momonga went out of Nazarick in the last minutes before the last midnight of Yggdrasil

What if... Momonga decided fuck it and tried to grab Albedos breast before the game went off?

They're getting alot of money to translate it, I'm sure they'd even kill some otaku to get a copy.

I have a feeling EE is going to bite the dust in vol. 14, Maru's just giving fans what they want so he can do what he wants without any remorse

people said the same thing about Neia

Well the book is currently going for around $1000 in auctions so one needs to be pretty committed

12-13 was a shitshow anyway and having a Remedios of our own is more interesting than EE could ever be

>Adventuring for 200 years
Would Albedo consider this as cheating?

>the book is currently going for around $1000 in auctions

Attached: OL.png (1787x203, 122K)

>short hair

Attached: 1538256507584.png (439x614, 350K)

the power of vampire cunny

>$1000 in auctions

Attached: 1552419001051.jpg (506x575, 29K)

We are all soulless wizards anyways. Gold has lost value to us many years ago. JUST DO IT

A fundraiser might be in order if the chinks are willing. I think there's enough of us to obtain one for them.

I believe the chinks are obtaining it via their own sources, but you have to be patient.

>For this we have to freaking endure 2 years without ever seeing v14.
We got the Berserker treatment.

That'd be great.

Attached: 1533688027862.jpg (680x633, 135K)

I'll never like the chin.

Attached: -16721533_55c2f89a1dc95.jpg (580x387, 103K)

Wait, why just don't order BDs?

>the Titles are Poorly capitalized
>engrish
triggered

Because you had to apply for it within a set period
So there's maximum of 7000 copies in existence and that's it, it's never going to increase from that number

Because it you had to buy all 3 BD worth a hundred dollars each then you get a ticket to buy the novel for 10 dollars.
The buying period for the novel ticket is over.

Attached: Sorcerer Kingdom.jpg (1280x1113, 143K)

How many are there in circulation?

M8, look

Attached: 1545812780794.jpg (900x900, 57K)

What was the name of that really good Albedo doujin we all liked, again? The one where Ainz gets turned human with a World Item or somesuch.

That sounds like a bit someone wrote for a throwaway joke about consumerism in a comedy show.

Its called never happened but all joking aside go just check any hentai site for overlord porn. There isnt too much of it so you will find it quick.

That's fair.

oh.

The one with Nfirea and Albedo is also quite good, also anyone but Ainz with anyone from Nazarick.

I've always wanted to see one with Enri sexually subjugating Clementine in revenge for what she did to Nfirea, then bringing her to him in bed one night as a surprise, so he can potion up and fuck both of them senseless.

Seeing as how Ainz is basically Nfirea but better in everything (at least on everyone's eyes), I always wanted to see him fuck Albedo as a way of establishing himself as better than him, the image of a puny human beating the lord of death even in something like that is alluring.

I never saw the appeal of cuck shit.

I'm just glad we're finally getting content again. I've been in a funk ever since Volume 13 ended and it was a little bit disappointing for some reason. I suppose it was the realization that the pacing isn't getting any better in the wake of an estimated conclusion 5 volumes from now. The next novel being a spinoff certainly didn't help on that front, but it actually seems to be tackling a lot of the backstory I'm invested in, so I'm pretty excited to see this translated eventually.

Attached: 1523326592342.jpg (768x1123, 371K)

Thats the correct way to enjoy Overlord.

>in the wake of an estimated conclusion 5 volumes from now.
>he actually trusts Maruyama estimations
it will probably end at around 20-22
Maruyama can't stop himself from writing more

I'm sorry user but it's ending and atleast 4 other thigns are getting offscreened.

Attached: 1555395024758.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

He really seems to be unhappy where he is, and desperate to be able to start that masked wrestler romcom. It could be humor, but I don't get that impression.

he also seems unhappy with how big the volumes keep being and has been complaining about it since Vol. 10 but that doesn't stop him from making them bigger with each new Vol

He just can't strop writing about dirt farmers and their storied family history of dirt farming for 250 pages per book. It's driving me crazy.

Now that just sounds like your ordinary run-out-of-the-mill isekai.

Well there is a theory that how high you were during shutdown decides at what time period you'll be transported at. This theory doesn't have much evidence besides Ainz and the 8 Greed Kings. In this story Ainz was above ground unlike how he was underground in Nazarick and ended up coming to the new world 200 years earlier. The 8 Greed kings were in their flying castle when they got transported and they ended coming 500 years earlier than Ainz (mainstory line). Other little stuff to add is that everyone that was transported were all ground level and were transported before Ainz.

Cute short hair.

I think I actually prefer her with short hair, even though I usually don't like it that much.

Maybe it's just my Arc-boner kicking in.

Attached: Dt_nZWiU0AEy0s8.jpg (754x1136, 100K)

>Well there is a theory that how high you were during shutdown decides at what time period you'll be transported at.
How high are you right now, user?

Hahaha. Maru said something funny in his twitter.
>Maru :Thank you. I reread it and found a typo.There may be more than this, but there is no chance to fix it anymore, so fix it yourself!
Maru should just fire his editor. Not only they damn delay the schedule for a month, they still couldn't do a good job.

That's what digital versions are for, right? Oh wait.

Hey, this theory has been around for a long time and it makes sense. People have been wondering how and why Ainz was transported 600 years later than the first players, people went as far as asking Maruyama on twitter but he ignores as usual and and tweets whatever bit of information he likes. It didn't take much time for people to wonder if altitude or other factors have something to do with what time period you'll be transported to.

Is like asking why the lottery manage to draw that person at that time. Why would author bother answering questions he had no explanation for.

>Molemen Guild of overworked salary men come to the surface to see everyone is a Skeleton and surfing the galaxy

Any new spoilers?

Everyone made in the image of our lord and savior Ainz-sama. Beautiful.

This timeline's Albedo is in charge of Nazarick and Shalltear is her furious, combative sex slave.

Succubus only fuck men... right?

I'm sure Shalltear has some method of producing semen given her creator's fetishes.

>Why would author bother answering questions he had no explanation for.
Well as an author when you state that players arrive every 100 years and that the second arrival of players was also when Yggdrasil mechanics were implemented through warping the magic of the world and there is also the fact that Ainz is the only players out of the ones that arrived that was underground at the time of shutdown and coincidentally arrives 600 years later after the first players transfer...And now in the Evileye side story he left the underground tomb and was ground before being transported 200 years earlier than the main story line...Yeah, you have some explaining to do Maruyama.

Are you sure we don't need to sacrifice some babies to buy it?

Attached: 1556362628020.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

So in the book after Ainz found EE they went on journey together.That was like 200years ago. He even had the guild weapon with him.

Now according to spoilers: Nazarick still came 200years later on the same timeline that Ainz was suppose to appear in the canon story. This would means that the teleportation doesn't really have to do with players or the guild weapon itself. Maybe is more likely because of the WCI's. Also in this new side story,more WCI's are being introduce.

My theory is that the WCI's are dragging whatever is near it to the new world when the game ended. Npc's, monsters, players and guilds. Maybe Ainz ultimate goal is to collect all 200 of them in this New World now.

Biggest spoiler(not confirmed): the DL ultimate attack of Wild Magic that was on par with the WCI Longinus didn't do anything to Ainz apparantly because he had a WCI himself.

Ps: Nazarick went wipe out all 3 human nations went they came 200years later without Ainz. So much for ST having a tough many relics.

Did you catch anything about Zuranon? The name comes up in Jap spoilers on Twitter

What was it wild magic again? Forgot already
So now we know they are inmune to that wild magic, does Ainz's WCI disappear after that?

>What was it wild magic again? Forgot already
Sorry, had a brain fart
Meant to ask what was wild magic. I remember the loli half dragon had one

Something about that so called Lich that was created from that Spiral death summoning was misunderstood 200years ago. It had more to do with a Dragon Lord. Level95

>the DL ultimate attack of Wild Magic
Whose? PDL's?

Very interesting.

Spoilers theorize that it may had to do a lot with the World Items, since their data wasn't supposed to change. Also it probably was the Dragon Emperor's fault (the father of the PDL).

So the basics of the side story is that all humiefags are BTFO?

Yes, because Ainz wasn't there to protect them.

Since it's not confirmed yet as you said. So basically the DLs are absolutely doom against players with WCI's then

>the biggest safteynet for humanity is the very threat they're trying to eliminate

Stop with the abbreviations! I don't understand!!

Attached: 68661536_p0.jpg (1748x2480, 1.39M)

>virtually no games where you can play as a lich
Send me to Shadowrun Japan

Spoilers for the illustrations:
内容もだが挿絵も盛りだくさんで素晴らしいの一言
・表紙:キーノを抱えるサトルの2ショット
・指輪を受け渡す2ショット
・外装纏った竜王に魔法陣展開するサトルのバトルシーン
・虹から真紅の瞳に変わり姿見で立ち尽くすキーノ王女(ロングヘアー)
・旅立ちの確認をし合うサトルとキーノの2ショット
・サトルに雇われた異業種のモブ傭兵たち?(のちの13英雄?)
・本体引きずり出された竜王VSサトル

Without WCIs, user. Not with.

Attached: Savior of Humanity.png (554x604, 308K)

You could play this

Attached: 20180118205817-1.jpg (1140x600, 220K)

>there are spoilers for the illustrations
>nobody's just posted the illustrations
>they've taken the time to describe them instead of taking pictures

Attached: 1541550064979.jpg (419x410, 17K)

just mod Pathfinder or any other RPG

That doesn't look bad.

Yeah, the Japanese are assholes. If you check twitter, they keep uploading pics of the cover but nothing else. Even Youtubers don't show a shit.

Japs are retarded autists, more news at 11.

Is there a reason everyone's referring to him as "Satoru" now in reference to the spinoff? Does he just use his real name in this timeline?

let's send Maruyama death threats to release Overlord digitally!

Attached: images - 2019-04-28T182524.159.jpg (739x415, 34K)

Jap fans usually don't give things for free. They even rarely talk about the spoilers and is more focus on other discussion of the general story itself. Different mindset. Plus they spend a ridiculous amount of money getting the books. Why let anyone else see it?

And most important point is that it is disrespectful for the author if the Jap fans just show it to other freeloaders. And very illegal in japan to do it. Only chinks in baidu wouldn't care about rules and just gave it to you.

>Evileye dies in volume 14

Attached: 1552743661216.gif (500x245, 3.49M)

And this time this book was only sold in Japan, a limited edition and pretty damn hard and expensive to get. So good luck finding tl for it.

>So good luck finding tl for it.
Nigel already got the Jap version, he's waiting for the Chinese to translate it so he can too.

Some Jap fans even consider selling it for a high price after finish reading it. It can be sold very expensive to others

2ch was full of people complaining about this, though.

He didn't. He just took a pic from the internet.

Same thing happened for the prologue and we still end up getting it. It's just a matter of time until someone does it, Overlord has been the biggest selling LN in Japan and one of the most popular isekais. Someone will want to get the money from the views and do it.

Apparently there is a new theory out there that is was the fucked up of the Dragon Lord that summon the first players to the world by summoning them with wild magic similar to WCI. Either they wanted slaves or more power. That fucked them up and world turn into a mess. Players with WCI's weren't a good bunch to mess with

No, he actually has the texts. Also the pics he has are from the discord server imgur.com/a/Wubmoqf

Probably because someone sold it online to a person not living in Japan and that person immediately spread it like wildfire.

You mean the text from the twitter story?

So this is an alternate timeline, without Ainz controlling Nazarick, they destroys three human nations. That's mess up man.

>We parallel dimensions now
How long before Albedo tries to summon an Ainz from a dimension where undeads rape the living?

No, from this book. Baidu people need to translate to Chinese before he can.

>Adventurers discover the tomb
>Send a party to explore it
>Get immediately captured
>Tortured to reveal their 'bosses'
>NPCs send out a subjugation party to make them pay for the offense of violating the Supreme Beings' home

So that's mean in this alternate timeline... This is much worse that I thought.

was there any doubt that nazarick was going fuck shit up?
every volume firmly establishes that the only reason why everything isn't burning is because they're keeping the world intact for ainz

What you expect? Demi,Shalltear and Albedo were never the good nature ones anyway. Shalltear see them as livestock, demi as toys while Albedo see them as insect that need to be purge.Even Mare and Aura has no attachment to them.Without Ainz, a great deal of them would go out in the world and have some fun.

Making an LN that has lore that every Overlord fan is interested in a promotional exclusive with no digital release is such a Jewish and stupid idea. What the hell is Kadokawa even doing?

I was wondering if they kill million of humans without Ainz, I mean.

Well,so far from what i can see in Baidu, there has been zero activity on that. I don't think they even got the book.

>Vampire exterminating humans
Doesn't compute, are you sure Demi didn't open a ranch and Shalltear a whorehouse?

Ikr, fuking Japs and their saling schemes

Without Ainz, the 8th floor isn't gonna listen to anyone and neither would the treasury with PA be available to them.
Plus everyone is not united. So once they are roaming around in the NW on their own, they would be pick off one by one by Dragon Lords.

Maybe Demi and Albedo would be fine,but the rest probably not.

>Making a literal fan-fiction tier alternate reality.
>Not making sure beforehand that every worthless copy of this irrelevant drivel is sold before you print it.

'Livestock' is not exterminating. Neither is seeing them as toys.

The most shameless shit I've seen since the turd that was Overlord S3.

Attached: 1549222484091.jpg (960x946, 110K)

>Making a literal fan-fiction tier alternate reality.
That's what I thought it was going to be, but it clearly answers a lot of questions that have been discussed to death for years.

>Without Ainz the 8th Floor isn't gonna listen
The 8th Floor still has Victim and Omega, who are still regular and loyal NPCs. Maybe the 8th Floor Hierarchy won't listen, but they can't leave without Omega letting them, and Rubedo isn't regularly active so she isn't a problem.
>PA and the Treasury
Ainz kept all his guild mates equipment in the treasury, including the rings. He only has his ring and the other 40 something unused rings in him. So they could contact Pandora and he could take a ring to move out of the Treasury. Or Albedo could turn off the teleportation wards temporally to access it.
>Pick off one by one by the Dragon Lords
There are only like 5 or 6 strong Dragon Lords left. And if you kill one from Nazarick they will probably unite to take revenge. At least every NPC would have other NPCs to support them. If you kill Demiurge, at least Cocytus and Albedo will come, if you kill Shalltear, at least Aura and Mare will come, etc.

The NPCs roaming around will likely be the end of the world. Luckily for the world they probably won't leave the tomb and only attack if disturbed. That's probably why only the 3 nearby human countries were destroyed.

Attached: 68165951_p0.jpg (450x600, 236K)

Is called marketing strategy. The harder it is to get and more expensive a item is, the more people want it and willing to pay for it. It attract more attention. Being rare is very attractive for collectors. Plus Japan love paper works and detest Digital releases of books.

BURN! PURGE! KILL!

you're assuming they'll leave the tomb in the first place
remember that the only reason they're conquering the world is because they thought ainz wanted it
without ainz around they'd fortify their position and spend every day worshipping their creators

>Plus Japan love paper works and detest Digital releases of books
This is irrelevant here because it's simply about reading it or not reading it all. Physical things are nice, but I doubt many people are willing to pay 1000 Japdollars just to be able to read this one book. This is just heartless extortion, because you either pay up, or wait another year until you get anything Overlord related. Fuck Kadokawa.

It won't matter if they don't reprint it. We get that they wanted to sell BDs for the shitty made season, but Overlord is already a top selling LN. They won't get any money for the resellings, and they could be floating in money with a regular LN by now.

>PA becomes the first to go crazy after Ainz isn't found
>Demiurge mourns while torturing humans as a monument for the day a SB returns
>Albedo is just happy jumping into every available cock in Nazarick

Attached: 1555804869728.jpg (720x400, 38K)

Japs are saying that novel confirms that you needed to be close to a World Item during the end of the game to be transfered, since it seemed that the Dragon Emperor fucked up trying to bring some of those items to his world for himself and ended up summoning the players and the NPCs around them with the WIs.

Yes, in the original twitter short story he introduces himself, in very uncharacteristic zero-autism non-sausages moment, with his actual "human" name when he meets with EE, And then was probably too embarrased to suddenly change it later.

>throne of AoG is a WCI
Yeah, I guess it makes sense now. So what's the reason? The power of the WCI transcends the video game?

Well, if that's the explanation for their transportation I guess there could be far worse reasons.

Probably some bullshit like Log Horizon. After all, both authors are friends and play TTPRG together. Maruyama even has a character in Log Horizon.

>1000 Japdollars just to be able to read this one book
You clearly underestimating just what humans are capable of. Japan even sold cans filled with just air to celebrate the new era and were quickly sold out. If a fan can pay a fortune for a poster, i am pretty sure this is also not a uncommon thing.

We all have Ainz inside of us, everything else is just skin deep.

>Probably some bullshit like Log Horizon
I haven't read the manga, only watched s1&2
what was the reason for them getting isekai'd?

Funny theory would be,that DL try to summon the most powerful item there is in that world and the summoning conclude that the WCI in a game is considered the most powerful item in Ainz modern world. Could be worse. He might have summon a iphone or some shit. Hahaha

>and the summoning conclude that the WCI in a game is considered the most powerful item in Ainz modern world.
Ygg was such a broken and stupid game after all

Praise the Gods! Baidu has the new pic scans of the book

Aliens

It’ll be localized in five years :^)

Well, it breaks my headcanon but Im willing to accept it. HOWEVER it breaks the canon itself too, Nazarick had items, the Six Gods and Greed Kings porobably had items too, but what about the random straglers, like the Minotaur Sage or the 13 Heroes players, they were never recorderd to posses any WCI or even extraordinary special items.
And my theory was still better anyway.

nigga read the thread first ffs

Seems like there was a Chinese fan generous enough to provide the raw to them. And doesn't want to reveal his identity. Such a saint

>read
you're giving me too much credit

The random shitter who got killed by DDL had one, so there's that.
>13 Heroes players
I thought there was only one?

>187627338
God bless his soul.

And what makes you say they don't. It was just never revealed to us. All we know is the Mnotaur Sage was pretty powerful with his axe. The leader of the 13th heroes might have one too.

>And doesn't want to reveal his identity
Eh why and how would you reveal your identity in the act of piracy?

DL are all autistic otaku trying to summon their 2D waifu-Items. They accidentally half the cast instead.

interesting, so dragons sense for treasures fucked up everything in this world.

Could be they were near one or had far less powerful ones which escaped the course of history or they never used it.

Either way an explanation is needed if that spoiler is indeed true.

There is not even a fake name to take credits for it

Ainz: become a new AOG member!!

Attached: 2d423e35e5dde7119593b2a9a9efce1b9c1661c9.jpg (580x435, 49K)

Wait, what?

what if its all about proximity? as long as you're within a certain distance of a WCI you get transported to the NW
the closer you are, the further into the future you arrive

Then what about those that were transported that carried one? Like the one who lost his to DDL?

Afaik there was two.
Thing is even any common item at top level would seems crazy powerfull to locals.
I know thats possible, but I would like to hear it was somewhat planned this way, and not just quick Maru asspull to conjured bad boss for his spinoff, that break main story because he hadnt thought about it before.

maybe he had it stored away rather than physically touch it like ainz did?

Kawaiii
Princess and Skeletor are going to rule the world

But they destroy three humans which could be the kingdom, empire and theocracy. The Theocracy has world items. How could Nazarick managed to defeat them without Ainz?

That would be an interesting what if, just so we could see how the guardians would react, I reckon Albedo and Demi would side with Nazarick Ainz while the rest would be too confused to pick either

>if Overlord was a little bit more generic isekai

Im generous god.

More like the portal to both world is narrow and only let a few enter every time in 100 years. Time between both world is probably very different. Seconds/minutes in our world might be hundred of years in theirs.

wouldn't lonewolf ainz get nazarick ainz to bring her back with a WCI?

Well, if ainz were to stop evil deities, countries could be different

Albedo would fuck both

moe

Ainz: time to earn some loot and dragon materials

Attached: 2d190d003af33a87302ef145c85c10385243b5d4.jpg (580x435, 45K)

I think he would only need resurrection wand

Man that's cool.

is this the dragon emperor or another dragon?

Damn, that is really good. I wonder which dragon it is, it would be a turn off if it's Deep Darkness Dragon Lord.

Epic.

Hype MAX

HBO adaptation when

It's funny, that ainz's second serious fight happens in what-if story

>she knows Ainz's actual name
>Ainz probably not acting like a sperg because he doesn't need to pretend to be someone else
>gets a new (genuine) friend and a new member of the guild
So sad for Ainz, it's only an alternative version!

>Serious
If he has the staff of AOG then even Shalltear doesn't stand a chance.

better image of the cover on pixiv

Attached: 74422679_p0.jpg (1371x2015, 750K)

Maru has always been a troll anyway

Yes, quite sad indeed. Now I feel sorry for the other Ainz.

I think both versions are real, there will be oververse crossover in the future

When you put it that way it is sad

So the top left side is the symbol of Ainz ans Kino then.

I don't even want to start thinking about the mechanics of alternative universe crossovers because shit gets dumb as fuck
It looks like a fan edit or something. The bottom half looks like what happens when you do photoshop's content-aware fill and the text looks way out of place.

So somebody took a better picture of the cover and made a psuedo full size version of it I guess

And new this foe(level95) that Ainz spend so much effort to kill is actually still living well in Ainz current timeline. Somewhere in the central continent.

She'll die soon in the main story line if she's gotten this much. We saw volume 12 Blue Rose and Evileye decided to oppose Ainz.

MARUYAMA 2016 INTERVIEW:
"Female characters will die, too. There will not be any turning enemies into allies at the last moment.

Attached: 1539350740676.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

if she dies it will be Arche x 20 levels of asshurt

Is this DDDL? Because other undead dragon lords are dead alrealdy (i think)

Based Maryuma,
makes us attached to the character only to kill her in the future.

Little Evileye is so cute

Probably. He's Dark. And is one of the only threatening enemies that we know of. Doubt Ainz would use the staff on a scrub.

I reckon the time period if it has to depend on anything, I'd say its the number of WCI in one's surroundings and the power of those WCI's. Such as if it's a normal one or one of the twenty. So since Ainz left the tomb he had the staff, and the WCI in his chest, as opposed to all the WCI Nazarick had.

It's a high time to learn moonrunes, I guess.

accidentally what?

People said all the same things about Neia.

come to think of it, Maruyama is obsessed with blondes it seems

I theorize his original waifu was Arcueid and that he has a vampire-boner. He has a signed portrait of her on his Twitter from his time working with Nasu on Kagetsu Tohya.

Well Ainz is not chained up with Nazarick after all.

It would make sense if having a wci would mean you get transported than how many you have and how powerful they are. Because there are multiple wci before Ainz:
>The one used to implement yggdrasil mechanics and warp wild magic
>The one that was used to understand NW people because Ainz realised they spoke a different language and that their language was translated before the other party heard it.
>The [Downfall Of Castle And Country] the six gods/players passed down to Slaine
>One of the TWENTY that Deep Darkness Dragon Lord killed for a player 300 years ago

The 13 heroes might have had one too but unlikely. There is also the mystery of the ocean being a salt free ocean.

Attached: aim.png (629x931, 1.48M)

That's if it needs explained, I'd rather it never was. However, some explanation like the more WCI and the stronger they are would make the most sense. Even if it was something like having X number of powerful WCI means it takes Y amount of time longer to transfer all that powers "data" "magic" etc

Absolute god-tier taste if true.

Attached: 1545762845648.png (661x564, 118K)

This show us how things can change at any moment at any time. Event in our lives are never set in stones. Take a different path and you would end up in a different place. Luck and fate play a huge role in our lives. So many what 'if' scenarios.

and if spoilers are correct
>he assembles a formidable group of characters and goes on grand adventure like in good ol days
>Ainz experience genuine happiness again
au,cut,reset,never happened

Attached: delete_this.jpg (600x447, 176K)

Stories play out in medieval times with sword and magic, the population always has blond hair. Is from the European cultures.

One of the saddest parts is Ainz thinks he has to act a certain way, when the NPC's have stated several times that they would think for him if he was dumb, and protect him if he were weak. If Ainz was more like himself not much would change except it might become closer to a real parent-child dynamic.

She is even cuter once she is food for Entoma.

It all stems from fear. They're afraid of him, and he's afraid of them. At least they've had more genuine interactions as the series have gone on. Probably at some point or another he'll open up more to them.

>he'll open up more to them
indeed, Id guess somewhere around Volume 19

The spoiler said Ainz's ruthless/cold blooded personality didn't stem from him being undead-ified, but is actually his real persona, any more info about this?

To be somewhat fair to Ainz he did have a genuine down-to-earth conversation with Alfredo in Vol. 3 and he did try to come clean with Aura and Shalltear in Vol. 11. They just didn't believe him.

Is not sad. Many parents are like this in front of their children. Trying to act they knew everything and set a example for them. Try to be their idol.

And i like him when he enter the Ruler mode. Is more funny. Otherwise story would be bland and it literally the same common boring isekai novels everyone has been pumping out these days. Same boring mc's.

Ok now I really want to know how Ainz would fight seriously with his full gear. This is awesome.

Well it's more he is less moral than us due to the time he comes from. Most of what he is stems from his new body though. I reckon.

I am not commenting on how it should be like every other Isekai. I am merely saying the pitiably aspect of Ainz is he is in a "prison" of his own design.

Dragon Lord of Rainbow Roses or rainbow something

Just end this all
Ainz isn't terrified by anyone and now can act like a dumb sperg he is around qt waifus

Attached: 1551377851204.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

we already knew he's a munchkin, you can't get to the top in a kill or be killed VRMMO otherwise

>less moral than us

Attached: 1521321879584.png (790x720, 622K)

It's missing the lower part.

Attached: D5LCGqNUUAABfgy.png (331x588, 288K)

He also has his WI that is very effective against dragons. It's a serious fight because of the enemy's level and because the enemy can damage Ainz, but Ainz has an overwhelming advantage over him.

There is no need for info of it. If you have read all 13volumes,then you should know Ainz personality and way of thinking was never completely because of his undead trait.It merely allow him to be more calm to properly analyze the situation. That was always how he is even before he was transported. His way of life and thinking was always kinda like that. Only difference was that his guild members were there to vote for decisions and Ainz never truly had make any real decision. Even in real life he was pretty satisfied as a salary man and follow orders.

We all are prison of our own design one way or the other. Who can truly be themselves these days? As long he is happy,then it doesn't really matter. His biggest wish was to see his children happy, so he doesn't mind the suffering to accomplish it.

>yfw no one actually leaks the book
>YP somehow gets the rights to publish it

Attached: enough for today.gif (480x270, 308K)

How nu?

The Chinese have already gotten hold of it apparently.

We finally would get to see the Staff in action while in the canon storry the staff is never gonna be use and forever hidden deep in the 8th floor. Maru is evil. I bet all the magic and items Ainz use in the book, are never gonna be show again.

>he doesn't know

Not out of April yet, so not gonna believe until I see it.

I know the whole thing buddy

Is it that hard to believe? There are 7000 copies, it's not that rare. Even if it weren't for the Chinese pirate sleeper agents, someone would scan it eventually. You're acting as if there ten copies out in total or something.

My firm believe it, the sweeter the ending of EE with Ainz, the more brutal Maru is gonna butcher EE in the main novel. Just to mess with us.

Where did you think the images came from? Check the Chink forums, they are already translating the prologue.

>Is it that hard to believe?
Just let me have some fun overdamatizing it.

V13 sold more than 200k books.
7000? The fans must be crying river of tears

>check the chink forums
I ain't touching baidu ever again.

So Ainz can canonically solo the final boss? Hope it doesn't come back to bite Maruyama in the ass if he ever wants to write a fight with tension again.

There would eventually be pressure even between Japs themselves to get it out for everyone.

then you would have answered "half the cast", dipshit

That's not the final boss, though. Just one of the surviving Dragon Lords. Presumably the PDL will be as strong or stronger.

>Presumably
What makes you presume that?

But that's the whole joke. Clearly you have no idea how Maru love to do these things to mess with us. You never gonna see another big boss fight again with Ainz

I've always thought this was true. If Ainz was a decent person to begin with, simply losing his emotions wouldn't get him to start killing people en masse

In the WN he was the strongest Dragon Lord alive, in the LN he is the strongest Wild Magic user.

Apparently Ainz made a new AOG in the New World after he met EE. Their team has several members and EE was the weakest around 30-40. Story play out in the middle of the continent.

How does it make any difference if the kind of Wild Magic that the other DL used doesn't work on Ainz at all?

That's cute.

why didn't he isekai the shitty devs instead? they can produce as many WCI as they want

>That would be disastrous. The Republic was very strong. To be precise, the danger lay with one of the councilors of the Republic, the Platinum Dragon Lord, child of the Dragon Emperor. If they did battle with him, the mightiest of the Dragon Lords, there was the risk of their country being reduced to scorched earth. But what of the people who did not know that? What would they think? They would see enemies to destroy, yet all they could do was bite their nails and wait.
>the mightiest of the Dragon Lords

Ainz had the mindset of corporate person. Weigh profits against losses. Like many salary man they are well mannered, hard working, cheap, love to earn money and has learn to cope with ruthless decisions. When they work,they usually don't care if you scold or beat them,but if you touch their work or bonuses, they would stake their life to fight you. They learn to keep company secrets and always see earning profits as the top priority.

I didn't deny that, you're missing my point.

That doesn't suggest how strong they are compared to AOG though, just that they're the strongest within their own kind. We've already had the "strongest knight in the kingdom" and "strongest paladin in the kingdom" get smacked around like little bitches for instance.

Hey newfaggot lurk moar before you mistook memes for grammar problems nigger.

you're actually retarded, I get it

Go ainz!

My point is that defeating this Dragon Lord doesn't mean that there aren't other 'final bosses' going around, since this DL should be weaker than the PDL.

>>>\nu/.ASS

>bark bark
could you repeat that in English?

if I recall the available lore PDL was actually young and "weak" as Dragon Lords go, but all the original old and really strong were wiped out, mostly by 8GK. so he was kinda -left- with the position

>if I recall the available lore PDL was actually young and "weak" as Dragon Lords g
That's only in the WN, where he was born after the war. in the LN he was around the war but didn't fight. Everyone who fought died.

>the mightiest of the Dragon Lords
That is worded a bit ambiguous no? Given the known distinction of between those who call themselves "dragon lord" and "true dragon lords". It might simply mean that the PDL is classed as one of the mightiest dragon lords i.e. a true dragon lord.

And what would someone from the Theocracy know about the relative might of Dragonlords anyway?

True Dragon Lords, which the PDL is, stronger than the Fake Dragon Lords, who are just Dragon Lords because they are strong for the standards of the NW, like the Ice Dragon Lord.
The ST has also been around since the times of the 6GG, so they probably know of him from whatever time he actually moved his lazy ass.