He'll probably be a geek/shit fighter that will transform into a killing machine late on...

He'll probably be a geek/shit fighter that will transform into a killing machine late on. He also wants to become a samurai. The Naruto parallels are already strong. Oh and he likes eating.

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1002186

Attached: F4.5mssACo4.jpg (300x450, 111K)

He looks more obnoxious than Naruto.

has eyeglasses been invented during the samurai period?

They were invented in medieval times.

Kishimoto is a one hit wonder. This manga will not live up to Naruto's success. Why is he wasting his time writing this when he could be using the same concepts in Boruto?

It going to Wizard Samurai instead of Wizard Ninjas this time, isn't it? I also feel like this is going to rip off Star Wars hard for some reason.

If the first time worked, why not repeat the formula?

Looks like too much of a beta, even though Deku is probably more of a faggot than him his design doesn’t five off a beta design. This will flop

The point is that he will start as a beta but will become a chad robo-samurai as the story progress.

With his artifial arm and leg he is going to make the readers cry (although it seems Kishimoto forgot to draw them in this drawing, or it'sthe future or something, because the character looks older). Kishimoto is an expert in easy tearjerker.

Btw, the protagonist looks cuter with Okubo's style than with Kishi's, at least in this drawing he looks worse than in the preview of the own manga

I like the coloring better too

Attached: 1cef4290f603738d7647547bbd1bb051f919ec4d.jpg (624x882, 576K)

This is sci-fi. If robot legs have been invented then glasses sure as shit have.

The art remids of The Promised neverland in this illustration in color.
Okubo looks a better artist than Kishimoto

Attached: BUP7iav.jpg (4080x842, 719K)

lmao, watch Samurai 8 getting an anime next year

kishimoto is developing the story since 3 years ago, and he always wanted to do sci-fi, even before Naruto

he's going to take off his glasses in Shippuden and be a chad.

The main character reminds that of Silver Spoon

Attached: animanga-0_319545.jpg (836x474, 138K)

Skinny

With a good battle OST it's gonna be hype as fuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>blond
>seal on forehead
Yep, this is the son of N/S.

Naruto wanted to be Hokage. The dude just wants to be a samurai(for now).

>when he could be using the same concepts in Boruto?
Because he doesn't care about Boruto and probably because he wants to do something unrelated.

>anime
>after one year
I can't wait for 80% filler. I'm sure it'll happen too.

the manga is about space travelling

Is that manga still going? It was on eternal hiatus last time I checked. Its's a shame because it was pretty comfy.

>Oh and he likes eating.
He would like to eat, instead of the shit he drinks because allergies.

>a kid wants to become something
I told my dad I want to be a doctor, I guess I’m a naruto parallel.

>he likes eating
No, he doesn’t, it’s implied he has a diet that pretty boring and he WANTS to try many things.

kek naruto itself didn't live up to its success

>>Oh and he likes eating.
>wants to try proper food for the first time in his life
>this somehow equates to him being a regular shounen hungry retard
Kill yourself

Attached: 8.jpg (1200x630, 179K)

>chad robo-samurai
So like Raiden from MGR?

>he likes eating
How can you not even comprehend his wish? It's a boy that seems like he has a fucked up, weak body and has to eat shitty food for it. Wanting to try new foods that he's never had isn't "loool he like da foods just lik nurutu"

Guys we need more posts pointing out the real meaning behind hachimaru's food wish please help

>maybe if I make this smartass post I'll look less retarded!
Just kys op

Why is Kishimoto making a sequel to Samurai 7?

Attached: the only image I had.jpg (636x355, 250K)

>Okubo looks a better artist than Kishimoto
Are you a Crack head?

you honestly think Kishi draws Hachi better than Okubo?
compared to

Samurai!

Like other user said it's sci-fi so glasses are no surprised. I'm just curious as to why he hasn't gotten robotic eyes instead of glasses

Oh great, another washed up mangaka drawing a s p a c e shonen after his series ended.
just watch, it'll be power of friendship like eden's zero, with shitty rehashed versions of already shitty characters, and at the end it'll be revealed that he has the blood of/was created by some legendary top-tier family/inventor or some shit, and was the chosen one all along/only one who can wield some power.
screencap this post

Attached: 1556263449048.png (814x461, 349K)

No one, including Kishi, like Boruto. He's only keeping it alive for the easy money. This is gonna be the manga he's passionate about and actually works on. also
>same concepts in boruto
Boruto doesn't have cybernetics or space travel. Also boruto has a defined power system and plot. This is going to be 100x better than Boruto

Why even bother. Kishi hates women, so this won't even have any cute girls.

He looks like the Denki from Boruto.

Kishimoto doesnt even write like Mashima. What kind of low IQ post is this?

Why is he wearing the glasses of a 50 yo woman?
Also I thought he had some sort of chin protection from the first visual but it appears that's not the case.

This so, so much.

Okubo's Kishimoto style looks very early Naruto with simpler lines. The people who wants Kishi to do the art will probably shut up when the 1st chapter released

Fucking kishi forgetting his mc is wearing prosthetic, no wonder Okubo's doing the art. His art also look stiff as hell nowadays.

Naruto was somewhat charming as a kid but as he got older his body language, expressions, and visual identity became more and more stiff and closed off.
I can never get over how he wears his jacket like a geeky autist instead of leaving it open like a normal extraverted person.

>Okubo looks a better artist than Kishimoto
It was already confirmed back at Jump Festa that Kishimoto is writing and penciling the rough layouts then handing it off to Okubo to ink and finalize the art.

At least that's how they're doing it at start.

>Boruto doesn't have cybernetics or space travel.
I guess you haven't read the manga. It absolutely has cybernetics (called "shinobi-ware").

And while the Otsutsuki Clan travels the cosmos using portals, it's still technically a form of space travel.

Honestly, it's not even beyond the realm of possibility that Samurai 8 and Naruto are set in the same universe.

Hachimaru obtains more sophisticated cybernetics later in the story.

At the start he's hooked up via cables to a machine in his house that keeps him alive. He needs a cane to walk and can only eat liquid food.

I think he'll just be doing the storyboard & draft ( like a scribble of the characters) before passing to okubo to add details and finalize the design. Every drawings of Hachimaru by Okubo looks better than Kishi's color spread, and i'm not just talking about the lines. His art look so stiff & proportionately off, while okubo's version looks very clean & in character compared to kishi's.

dont forget the retarded socks he added that aren't even part of the design

Attached: SS8 1.jpg (1200x662, 104K)

Attached: SS8 5.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Attached: SS8.jpg (639x350, 71K)

Also, kishi cant seem to draw kids anymore. His younger ver of naruto & sasuke looks weird in later parts of the manga

Cant believe i doubted him, then again we never once seen his art before this

sounds pretty based then

indeed waifufaggotry ruins threads

Attached: img_og.png (1200x630, 313K)