One Piece

>I lost this arm before that, during a battle with the Red-Hair pirates

"Shanks-san... leave Kidd and his goons to me."

Attached: 1524429934553.jpg (640x480, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0S-vVetSVI
youtube.com/watch?v=dTiCyji3bcI
crunchyroll.com/de/anime-news/2019/04/23/next-one-piece-world-seeker-dlc-to-star-sabo-and-trafalgar-law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemuri_Kyōshirō
youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI
youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0
youtube.com/watch?v=sPavyo6gnLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why didn't shanks just use haki on the fish

Why don't you just suck all 6 x 4 inches of this dick tranny.

Oda hadn't thought of it yet.

Would you marry Robin if the tradeoff was that you had to watch her get blacked once and enjoy it

Predict the next 10 chapters of Wano.

Attached: Wano bingo.png (1247x720, 500K)

>once
Come on, if I had a wife as beautiful as Robin, I'd want to share my happiness with other people.

but robin is old and ugly as shit. I would feel sorry for you

No. She is slut, she is ugly, she is old, she is annoying.

Haki was only a thing later on

I had to watch her use armament haki? I think I can live with that.

LuffyxNami is the canon

Attached: ps01jppPSqE.jpg (992x1476, 417K)

>Carrot hat
bros I can't believe GODa foreshadowed her this early on

And Pedro

Nah, Rockstar is a jobber.
Based Lucky Roo probably ripped Kidd's fucking arm off while eating chicken and saying "now there's two red haired, one armed men in the sea lmao"

Attached: file.png (640x512, 253K)

Where the fuck was Rockstar when Shanks stopped the Summit War? It's a good character design

Attached: 1553316652109.png (500x500, 214K)

he did, CoC doesnt make animals foam at the mouth and collapse they flee in terror.

Can we all agree that the Blackbeard Pirates and Straw Hat Pirates will never fight 1 on 1 and that the setups like "Catarina Devon killed Nami's parents" are retarded fanfiction?

>kinemon has a mythical zoan fruit
How old is this bingo chart?

We dont even know who nami's parents are. So yeah who ever said that was just speculating. Also I only recall one fight where everyone had a 1v1 and that was water 7.

Fuck off.

>Kinemon has a mythical zoan fruit
Didn't kinemon already shown his fruit power to be transforming objects into outfits back in punk hazard and early dressrosa? Granted he never mentioned DF (since he doesn't know about them) but he stated about obtaining that power from eating an unusual fruit and it would be too much of an asspull if Oda suddenly said that that wasn't a DF but just a different magical fruit.

a fifth gear always seems to be too much, hell having a 4th transformation is pushing it. But I love gear 4 and it seems that there is no need to go to 5 when there are so many variations.

It's a devil fruit mate, they call it jutsu in Wano.

admittedly I've only seen that once so I guess I could have used "Van Auger kills Yasopp" or "Shiliew kills Mihawk" instead

Diamond Shiliew would have been a repetition of Mr. 1, I am glad it got shot down in 925

For the longest time some speculated his fire manipulation was due to a devil fruit, and that he might have been a mythical zoan.

wait, didnt we see flash backs of him in the water? So if it's a DF he shouldnt be able to move in the water.

Sure, as long as we can all agree that Blackbeard is killing Jinbe and Usopp at absolute minimum

How about Blackbeard kills Luffy and Usopp becomes the new captain?

People speculated for years that making clothes is just part of his fruit and he's real power was that of mythical fox, who supposedly also could do that. It became more and more obscure over the years until it was finally killed off with Devon's appearance.

none the less I like how Oda stays away from the obvious match ups and forces his characters to fight some one outside their respected fields. If there is going to be a 1v1 fight it should be against shanks crew, as a right of passage if anything.

>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano shit’. 1925 results found.
>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano filler’. 180 results found.
>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano boring’. 308 results found.

>WCI the worst arc ever?
>boring candyland theme
>shittiest yonko and shittiest yonko crew with no memorable characters except donut man
>Capone "Literally who cares?" Bege
>last 8 months or so of the arc were pure Run Piece
>shitty main fight with protag winning thanks to asspull
>useless cake subplot
>60+ chapters and almost nothing of consequence happened, Oda didn't even have the balls to take jinbe to wano with the crew
>One Piece Generals are now filled to the brim with the worst kind of tumblrtards"

>"Wano is fucking boring. Breaks aren't helping either. The Samurai being "super sekret all powerful nippon glorious warriors" gary stus who can tussle with Yonko commanders feels like a left-field asspull. I don't care for Hiyori and if the spoilers aren't dubious then her reasoning for not being sent to the future is dumb. Nothing about Wano is hype so far and I'm pissed we're seeing fucking fodder fights while Green Bull, the Reverie, and the Revolutionaries are OFF PANELED. I wish Oda would stop pulling punches with Big Mom too."

>"Wano's biggest flaw is that it didn't manage to make me care since its secondary cast is boring outside of Toko and Kyoushiro. The nippon wank with Wano being home to everything relevant is annoying too."

drop in sales:
>V.83: 53,453 (2,435,076)
>V.92: 37,589 (1,776,868)

Attached: hunter chad.jpg (816x979, 115K)

To be fair, kitsune aren't the same as nine-tailed foxes

And Akainu becomes a florist?

Only way I can see that happening is if Luffy is dumb enough to try for Gear 2 or 4 right off the bat. More likely is he tries Gear 3, and just gets his arm popped instead.

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

When did he move in water? Back in Punk Hazard, he expressed quite clearly that he couldn't move his torso when it was underwater.

as for lasting injuries I think his scar on his chest is as far as we are gonna get. At least until he dies.

You can mark 'Zoro related to Wano' since it's been revealed that a convoy from Wano settled in the East Blue.

oh I was thinking of the other guy who is in jail with luffy, that is still hidden, the kappa guy.

He could just be an actual kappa. There's literally no reason why kappas can't exist in One Piece.

Yeah, my point earlier was to state that but I was mistaken on who you were originally talking about.

The last thing Wano needs is a new race

the problem is that japan is not a cool pirate fantasy setting

It could be that this dude got fucked up but Shakes took kid's arm for repayment.

Maybe he's just a mystical creature. Mystical creatures like dragons, phoenixes, and nine-tailed foxes have to exist somewhere if Devil Fruits of them do. Right?

it isnt a new race, it's no different than a Fishman.

It depends entirely or not if he just rushes head first into a fight with Blackbeard without thinking. Oda has set it up since Enies Lobby that Luffy is going to suffer serious consequences if he tries any gear shit with Teach.

Attached: x24.png (950x1500, 227K)

Attached: 0495-017[1].jpg (760x1200, 229K)

It's possible but I think a kappa is a normal Fishman like how people would equate mermaids as mythical. It seems to me there are no water zoan devil fruit because they would be worthless.

>Moria appears
Moria appeared in post-Dressrosa events, before even the Reverie in a completely different place entirely unrelated to Wano events.

Nope, not everyone got one in EL, Usopp and Robin didn't unless you want to go really technical with them not being part of the crew, (though SHs never considered Robin as a former member, she was forced to do it, so it didn't count) or want to count their short solo periods of fighting Jabra and Spandam.
Nope, I still think it's quite likely (not necessarily 1-on-1, we might get some 2-on-2 like in Alabasta). And with Oda getting "new backstory fever" lately, and Nami being as convenient for this as Sanji and Zoro, something like this might very well come up. Not that I'd like it.
>admittedly I've only seen that once so I guess I could have used "Van Auger kills Yasopp" or "Shiliew kills Mihawk" instead
These two aren't out of question either, considering the conflict between Shanks and Blackbeard (Mihawk might assist Shanks when this escalates into a battle, especially that he'll need a new alliance now). Of course, it would be somewhat cheap to have 3 SHs have the very same conflict with their BB enemy (especially with how underdeveloped Usopp/Yasopp relationship is), but just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it won't happen. Zoro being related to Wano was also seen as cheap and unnecessary spic-tier fanfiction, and we're likely going that way.
>Diamond Shiliew would have been a repetition of Mr. 1
Well, it was never said Shilliew has to fight Zoro, people only assumed this because of the sword, and we still have yet to see the final titan. So the essence of the speculation is still not dead.

Oda has lost his touch.

oh I missed that detail. Wait didnt the Sea Kings only seem to react like that then? Like how the sea king in fish man island would tremble at hody jones?

Technically, salamanders are water creatures.

What? Moria only appeared in person in Wano arc intermission unless you're talking about that one small ship we didn't even know who was boarding (Absa aside).

Yeah, he can't be a DF user and a kappa fruit would be useless for the reason stated. My favorite guess so far is platypus mink.

I assumed they were modeled after mythical/fictional creatures in-universe. Then again Monsters had a dragon.

>Jabra and Spandam.
well I would, it's just that arc and alabasta is where there was a1 for 1 but ussop and chopper worked together on that one.

>V34 of HxH first week: sold 876,566 copies
>V36 of HxH first week: sold 498,226 copies

And the current volume will sell probably less. So why are you shittalking One Piece when your manga has even a bigger drop in sales?

Attached: candy.jpg (623x436, 92K)

He used Haki to swim because he's a DF user.

if anything he should have used a flying slash to kill the seaking before it ate Luffy.

who was the salamander? And I do believe there are desert salamanders or I might be confusing them with geckos. In any case amphibians arent fish.

If Big Mom had been sold to the Marines as planned, all her evil would have been avoided. All she needed in her life was proper discipline and the place to learn that is in the military. The hunger pangs would have been a thing of the past, she'd learn restraint, control, and true service to the greater good.

Attached: Marine_Big_Mom.jpg (1700x2400, 505K)

he could be an otter but balding so he lies and says he is a kappa.

I have no idea what you're talking about or even what side of the argument you do it for. I was objecting to counting "Moria appears" place in the bingo, because it was a scene that didn't have anything to do with Wano and happened long before the Wano arc started.

Why don't you stop samefagging Jeremy

Now that you mention it, he could totally be a Fishman who made his way to Wano. An isolated nation, the Wano people would call a Fishman a kappa.

Nigger she eats people

Of all the Red Hair Pirates I'm the most hyped to see how Lucky Roo fights. Motherfucker is gucci as fuck.

We don't know yet why Inu and Neko drifted to Wano.

for all we know the Kappa might be a Platypus Mink who was a former super warrior from Zou that Inu and Neko wanted to train under. It would also explain why Oden was okay with them if he had already befriended the likes of Kawamatsu and the blacksmith winged guy.

fuck off

Attached: file.png (343x100, 4K)

>Shanks
>the guy who told Buggy that all DF users are retarded
>DF user

my guess is that shanks didnt have it yet. He was in his early stages of captaining a pirate ship. So his CoC was awakening at that time and got really good at it.

Smiley, the slime from Punk Hazard, had the salamander fruit.

getting blacked doesnt mean I am not allowed to join in.

Only nen shinigamis can see Haki with their doujutsu

Yeah, but she wouldn't do it anymore is what I'm saying.

oh? then what the fuck was smiley before the fruit? Chemicals?

If you count Robin/Spandam, you might just as well count Arlong Park (Nami has beaten up the rat guy too after he got roughed up by Zoro which is quite similar).

Nobody likes Wano

Attached: 1556200648181.jpg (640x296, 50K)

>Friendly reminder that LinLin's amnesia makes sense in hindsight:

>We know that using the Soru-Soru fruit involves cutting off a piece of your soul and inserting it into elements, objects or organisms
>Big Mom had a drastic personality change at a young age where she went from not having the mental capacity to handle a bear dying to cannibalizing people in only a few short years
>Linlin switches between Mama and Haha for her laughter, Haha being Kanji for Mother.
>People in One Piece can physically project their soul, given Brook who doesn't even have the SOUL fruit
>Zeus was exclusively made by Mama's soul and not Carmel's and either retained his memories or his personality.
Big Mom is the only character to effectively mix her laughs together, which is only possible because a piece of Mother Caramel's soul survived inside her and influenced her personality.

The Big Mom we saw that grew up and became a Yonkou was a mixture of Linlin and Caramel merged together. Current Linlin is 100% Linlin since nearly drowning in the ocean water removed Caramels/the devils fruit effect.

Chapter 934 chapter was all but confirmation.

Attached: 1550560839086.jpg (498x204, 38K)

sure why not, but the 1v1 I am thinking of are close to rivaling each other in fighting styles.

There is no bigger indicator of samefagging than when some insecure nigger gets so flustered about being called on it that they have to screenshot it as "proof" otherwise.

Attached: file.png (481x129, 6K)

Moria didn't appear after the TS until the intermission between Act I and Act II of Wano (chapter 925).

Shanks can hear the voice of all things so he doesn't kill seakings if it can be avoided.

They are good guys who dindu nuffin.

And here's Prometheus scolding Zeus. Zeus, like mama, has a complete weakness for sweet stuff unlike Prometheus.

Napoleon's has amnesia too unlike Zeus who we saw had a bit of personality.

Attached: 1550682177161.png (897x1300, 666K)

>rivaling each other in fighting styles
I'm not sure I get what you mean here.

LuHantard BTFO

Linlin being a Majin Buu tribute makes sense.

I wonder if Caramel's soul is still around somewhere like Brook's astral form.

I actually don't see Carmel going yonko all of a sudden. She already had a great fruit and all she achieved with it was some petty child trading that somehow made her living.

Digital sales are rising as much as manga are dropping. Ignore discord trannies/Jimbo(discord tranny)

Attached: 1478371053138.png (172x195, 27K)

you know there could just be different aspects of their personality, I mean they all seem like children so they may have their own personality, but still linked.

Yes, actually. He was a gas weapon.

Just like those two, right?

Attached: 3L1Lni1[1].jpg (6030x2313, 806K)

sword style verse sword
kicks verse kicks
monster verse monster
hentai verse hentai.

See

You could add the fact that some of her children inherited traits of the other children from the orphanage she ate that day.

How much of a brainlet do you have to be to think LuHan isn't endgame? You don't have to like it, I certainly don't, but it WILL happen, hopefully in an EoS epilogue if it has to be explicitly shown at all. If Luffy had known about the Kuja fatal "love sickness," he absolutely would've agreed to marry her right away.

He's referring to the scene where Absalom leaked Kid's alliance before Dressrosa, I believe

I think she is in the grave yard inside linlin. So she kind of influences Big Mom from inside.

Attached: af6b869a757033fee30fec2d209ba5bed38a8cb2v2_hq.jpg (576x1024, 91K)

gas weapon ok makes sense

>I actually don't see Carmel going yonko all of a sudden.
She didn't
>She already had a great fruit and all she achieved with it was some petty child trading that somehow made her living.
It's possible she didn't want a famous glamorous life and was content with what she had but more likely she just wasn't strong. A devil fruit is only half the battle. If you give the Gura Gura fruit to the Usopp it doesn't mean he can suddenly defeat Katakuri.

Big Mom had the strength and ambition to go with the fruit and she exploited it completely.

>Digital sales are rising as much as manga are dropping.
How do you know it? I don't think the numbers were released. Also, volume 89 I recall had very sharp decline that was completely out of line with the gradual decline of sales we had for years that could be reasonably explained by people slowly shifting to digital (it was quite consistent 30-40kdrop per volume, but 89 sold 200k+ less than 88). Unless something around that time happened with digital sales to warrant such a change.

how much of a faggot brailet do shippers have to be to keep arguing over this shit?

Only reasonable head canon is that shanks purposefully let his arm be bit off to teach luffy a lesson about caring for his comrades and avoiding danger being brought to his friends (although he hasn't really learned still).

Attached: 1552837678016.jpg (400x400, 20K)

This. OP sales cant even reach 2M anymore

Then I'm not really how mnay fights that aren't Luffy/Zoro's/Sanji's would count. Nami's fighting style has nothing to do with either of her main two opponents so far, neither has Robin's with Yama.

Kaido is also constantly drunk

6 chapters of flash backs

Homies seem to take on their original souls most apparent qualities and nothing we've seen prove they tend to differ.
Could you post specific examples or pages?

Attached: 05.png (901x1300, 356K)

nami would be elemental wizardry so a soap lady works or spike lady works I guess.
and I guess Robin is an assassin so take it what you will. It's not just based on skills but their class too of fighter too.

Kind of like the shadows and Zombies?

Yeah

The power to change the future is equal in each and every one of us!

No I want to watch her get BLACKED daily. Only BLACKS, FISH-MEN and BIG CYBORG COCK can satisfy Lady Robin

Shitposting aside volume 91 sold 1,510 459 copies in its first week in Japan. People want to buy manga when it's exciting and they can't be bothered waiting for the free release. We're in the seducing woods of the arc.

No, just like Ichigo and Orihime

>Roger flashback.. The brat will remember him.
>Luffy, Kidd, Law vs Kaido.. Maybe, I can´t see Luffy defeating him alone.
>All SH reunited.. Yeah, Jinbe will return here.
>Kaido is constantly drunk.. I can see that too.
>Zoro related to wano.. I remember what Kiku said to momo.. That some samurai said certain words that Zoro showed him time ago.. Maybe is one descendant..

Only stupid LuHantards think it will happen. Luffy clearly said: Hancock, I am not going to marry you. you are old and stink like dirty socks

But they don't have colorspreads dedicated to just the two of them.

>Luffy, Kidd, Law vs Kaido.. Maybe, I can´t see Luffy defeating him alone.
Luffy isn't going to fight Kaido until the night of the Fire Festival in Part three.

These are two different authors

Attached: Capture.jpg (1103x619, 130K)

>I think she is in the grave yard inside linlin.
Fuck off Roger'sbase

why even talk to him? His manga is updating at a snails pace, no point in talking to him if he just wants to shit talk every misstep or lack of sales just to drag you down.

>Big Mom is the only character to effectively mix her laughs together,
hey retard, you've been btfo for a while. stop spamming this shit

Attached: 1553148936338.png (334x332, 84K)

what? no, legit I think there is a graveyard in there.

reminder that the man in the cage is vegapunk.

Attached: 1541879391864.png (636x459, 99K)

>official translation
>ushimitsu kozo
are they retarted

>hey retard, you've been btfo for a while.
Nobody's ever 'btfo' me out and each week I have more evidence to add to my theory
>stop spamming this shit
Suck my dick

He cant be. Kawamatsu or what ever his name is has been locked up for 13 years

>each week I have more evidence to add to my theory
yeah, like the panel i posted you fucking mouthbreather

Nobody's ever 'btfo' me out and each week I have more evidence to add to my theory
Suck my dick

lmao how many things has he misinterpreted or gotten blatantly wrong?

>posting retarded theories that have already been disproven to discredit my one
What a complete faggot desu get a life user

Attached: 80e43174b1b4a8d418c21c83c8d402412b9c048c_00.jpg (512x512, 36K)

Uggh, why was Kubo such a cock tease??

THE TRUE END GAME IS THAT SHE GOING TO MARRY LUFFY

Attached: B138CABA-B1D1-4B6C-B055-5D4D2FF07873.jpg (739x415, 24K)

Will you suck my dick when kawamatsu is released and he isn't Vegapunk?

what?
You see Vegapunk Converted Kuma into a robot, this dude has been locked up over a decade.

>get a life user
oh my, isn't that rich coming from this faggot

Attached: happy pirate king.jpg (170x250, 39K)

I won't say that Hiyori is a WG plant, but all her actions benefit the WG. Then again, the WG is benefited by basically everyone that isn't Kaido in this arc.

Attached: Kozuki_Hiyori_Manga_Infobox.png (447x629, 332K)

>yeah, like the panel i posted you fucking mouthbreather
Irrelevant. There's a panel of her laughs combined together and nothing will change that so go ahead seethe harder.

I don't think he's ever been right. But desu he makes those shitty long ass videos because it brings in the paper which works with his already established fanbase

Kay kay

The lion mink in Big Mom's crew has a turtle zoan fruit

hiyori is possessed by toki

turtles arent fish.

the name's Pekoms

I think, looking at the state of Wano, that the WG taking over would be a good thing.

Attached: notImu.jpg (1024x574, 56K)

Turtles can live on land just fine, while the kappa is associated with rivers specifically. And Kawamatsu was shown swimming anyway

I had NOT read the part: NEXT 10 CHAPTERS

Kaido will not be at Wano. He will have pulled most of his forces out of the country for some reason, and thus the alliance will face majorly Wano forces with a few Beast pirate remnants. The Wano resistance will aid in breaking through the front line of defenses into the capital, the minks will tangle with the Beast pirate remnants and the guard of the palace, and the Straw Hats and allies will break into the palace and face the royal guards. Kine'mon, Kanjuro and Raizo will go after the Shogun, while the Straw Hats deal with the Shogun's personal guard, and Luffy faces one of the Disasters that Kaido left behind to keep an eye on things. Kaido will not hear word of this until Wano is well on it's way to being freed, and will become so enraged that his hard work in subjugating Wano is ruined that he will declare war on the Straw Hats and their allies, which will lead into the Straw Hats, Minks, and Wano forces uniting together and moving out to meet the Beast pirates head on for the final fight to take down Kaido in an all out war.

>Irrelevant. There's a panel of her laughs combined together and nothing will change that so go ahead seethe harder.
glad you actually came forward this way so i can stop wasting my time any further with you. even if they're some of the most persistent lunatics i've ever met, theoryfags had at the very least the decency of defend their arguments a little bit better other than covering their ears and going "la-la-la i'm not listening" but nah, you're only a certificated spammer

Attached: 1527330527118.png (132x158, 15K)

Man since Kuina's dad was mentioned recently, I reread the chapter in which he and she appeared.
>you'll never be world's best
He's legitimately a fucking asshole for shitting all over his daughter's dream holy shit in a series like this.

Especially since they live in a world of magical bullshit. Kuina could have just found Ivankov and gotten the testosterone she lacked

>so i can stop wasting my time any further with you.
Yeah then fuck off.

>la-la-la i'm not listening"
You have never disproved this theory jimbo. And that was before the Zeus-Napoleon memory reveal.

Instead you bitch about it every week and make passive aggressive posts

It’s well established that a character’s will is determinant in the affect, influence, and power of their haki. Shanks did not preserve his arm because 100% of his will was to save Luffy, who had miraculously met all the requirements Roger gave him for the man he was waiting for, knowing that Shanks himself could never defeat the ancient enemy, and would only be murdered for his artifacts (straw hat and Gomu Gomu) if he waited instead.

or a world where really strong women like big mom exist
koshiro really wanted a boy and killed kuina to motivate his favorite (zoro)

Fucking exactly. And cheesy as it is, the story of One Piece is indeed about the adventure. What's wrong with encouraging her effort? Fuck that guy, top 5 worst dads

That’s unclear; even if she genderbent, she’s still a woman at heart.
Kuina was NOT a member of Koshoro’s gym, as girls are not allowed to be. This is never stated, yet 100% represented in the canon as its stated that Zoro was the dojos strongest member, “beating adults,” but not Kuina, who NEVER wore the gym’s Gi.

I think you have the correct answer but the reason is simpler. Shanks showed up just in time like in movies when someone shows up in the nic of time. As for Haki, getting his arm bitten off and protecting luffy just awakened his haki. It's gotta be no more simpler than that.

She is said to have died falling down the stairs while carrying Wado Ichimonji. On this basis her dad was right to try and convince her to take a different path, at least arguably.

what's his name? I keep forgetting

>Man since Kuina's dad was mentioned recently
are you referring to grandpa hyo's ryuo introduction? because that was a mistranslation

>That’s unclear; even if she genderbent, she’s still a woman at heart.

But that was never the fucking problem according to Kuina herself. It was just that men get stronger than women as they hit sexual maturity and that would make her able to sword less than Zoro could sword.

In fact, I predict that Blackbeard will still sack Shanks for his artifacts, but Shanks will laugh even if he dies because he already gave them to the man Roger is waiting for.

theory time:
Kuina never died from stairs but ran away from home because dad kept telling her she was never going to make it.
Koshiro told zoro she died otherwise he was gonna follow her.
Kuina got hit in the head by something and lost her memories,the marines picked her up and gave her the name tashigi.

but with how one piece is, that isnt exactly true, it just means men have the advantage not that a woman couldnt get stronger in a different way.

koshirou, it's one letter away from kyoshirou so it's pretty easy to remember

>go from being the best sword to being Tashigi
I think Kuina would have taken death by staircase

But we saw a body. Did Koshiro kill some other girl and use her body to trick Zoro?

That’s obviously not true because in the flashback Zoro was “strongest in the dojo” and beating adult swordsman.
Someone else besides Zoro, like Kyoshiro, must have absolutely devastated her unquestionably and absolutely, like she was weak trash, for her to reasonably take her dad seriously.
Zoro was better than adult swordsmen as a kid but Kuina still wrecked his shit in.

I think the straw hat is simply a symbol of the old world in some way that lead to a catastrophe. And people will rally behind it, in fact it's possible when they get to eblaf the giants will see the same straw hat that Imu or what ever his name is, the tall guy who had the giant hat in the freezer. I bet that hat is a symbol that has something to do with the giants.

i don't remember ever seeing a body

Interesting theory but I disagree. The only way she can keep her promise is if her soul is in the sword Wado Ichimonji, and the sword ends up becoming the blackest blade superior to Yoru.

not to me because both are Japanese names that seem complicated to me.

BON-CHAN

Attached: D5H47dEUYAEZ3O1.jpg (1207x853, 364K)

Unironically this. Tashigi sucks

she was under a white blanket

Not him but she is shown dead with a towel over her eyes, Zoro asks and is given Wado Ichimonji, the sword she fueled against him with and which Koshiro used in his demonstration of “the strongest sword in the world.”

I mean, I get that Zoro needs to fight Kyoshiro but that would seem a bit ham-fisted for him to be the cause of Kuina's death

On the other hand, maybe Kyoshiro has a technique that only makes you dead temporarily. Equally hamfisted, but we're really not gonna bring Zoro's past back in a non-hamfisted way full of contrivances. Well, I guess he's been earning his bad luck with the cursed swords he's been taking like tic-tacs

Of its not obvious to you that Kyoshiro used the “cut and not cut” technique of Koshiro’s gym, then you need to read again.
Zoro has green hair and a demon’s aura because he literally is demonic (like Kawamatsu the Kappa which have green hair) as well.

Because you speedread. Kuina appears in one or two chapters, if you want to make theories about her, you could at least bother to reread them.

>Someone else besides Zoro, like Kyoshiro,
fucking hell, not this shittu again
>must have absolutely devastated her unquestionably and absolutely, like she was weak trash, for her to reasonably take her dad seriously
koshiro being kuina's dad was simply enough for her to take him seriously. parents have that kind of influence over their next of kins, especially if the latter are still of young age

Why would Kyoshiro as Koshiro’s prodigy delinquent son who rejected his dad’s gym and teachings, in stark contrast to Kuina, who clearly wanted to be a member of the gym but wasn’t allowed, be hamfisted?

I wonder, since Ryou actually filled his sword with his haki permanently that it stained it black, maybe something similar is done with Kuinas sword and thats why he was able to find it with haki.

I want him to join

too bad he shares his VA with franky

Ya dude telling kids they aren’t capable of doing something as they are actively better than anyone in said field generally won’t work.
Somebody had to beat her for her to believe that. She was undefeated agaibst her dad’s strongest pupil even though she only learned the sword by watching as a non gym member. If she was as you say, she’d never duel Zoro 2,000 fucking times in the first place.

doesnt stop goku gohan andGoten.
They could use the same actor but talk in a different dialect.

Does that make Komurasaki a demon? What does pink hair make you?

a slut

>dueled Zoro with a legendary named sword instead of kendo sticks like her dad’s school demanded.
>ya once she won her 2,000th duel against her dad’s strongest pupil who already overwhelmed adults, she knew she would never be able to be a swordsman.
Or
>some mystery character whooped her and Zoro has to fight him even though he couldn’t even beat Kuina.

Zoro’s literal demon aura that Coby saw in chapter three and Kaku saw and talked about twice, claiming it as responsible for Asura, plus Oda’s introduction of demons into the story.

if i remember correctly, kuina states how the hormones' effect or whatever (it was puberty, right?) hadn't taken effect yet so that's why she was still able to, informally, be the dojo's number one. but the change was pretty much imminent and from that point onwards, what koshiro's "prophecy" would have been turned to be true

That's pretty retarded comparison. Also, Franky sharing voice actor with Mr. 2 was no accident, Oda designed Franky because he wanted to have Kazuki Yao in the crew.

Yea he’s saying that physically she loses out to her equivalent past puberty.
If all else is equal, the girl loses. Kyoshiro is a prodigy, so Kuina lost in an absolute way she can never overcome, except by becoming a black blade.

Reminder luffy freed murderers, pedos, rapists and warlords from impel down

If the male version of big mom appeared he could beat her up.

It's the spicest prediction I've seen since Gohan&Shaggy vs El Grande Padre.

Attached: Kuina_and_her_BFFs.jpg (1102x630, 59K)

so why was koshiro simply telling kuina that she would never the best enough for her to believe that stuff?

I’m arguing that it doesn’t make sense that it was enough, so somebody (Kyoshiro) proved it.
She beat Zoro thousands of times and he could beat adult strength men, so it stands to reason she could too. Therefore her dad’s claim is retarded without proof.

>She beat Zoro thousands of times and he could beat adult strength men, so it stands to reason she could too. Therefore her dad’s claim is retarded without proof
user, we boh agreed that koshiro's claim came with a little asterisk saying "only post-puberty". and kuina was only 11 when she died

Her older brother went through puberty first.

It'd be interesting if Kyoshiro just bullshitted a story about Kuina to get Zoro mad. I mean he and Hiyori lie all the time so it wouldn't even be out of character.

Women get weaker from puberty. Men get stronger. Kyoshiro immed Basic stuff.

but kuina didn't. that's the point

When will his pranks end?

Attached: kyoshiro.png (610x638, 143K)

Your point is retarded because Kyoshiro went through puberty and went from being roughly her equal to absolutely wrecking her, and dad said that wont ever change.
It’s absurd you can’t comprehend that Kyoshiro got a powerup from hitting puberty regardless of Kuina.

>Homies seem to take on their original souls most apparent qualities and nothing we've seen prove they tend to differ.
And what you're basing that on? We never see what Pandora's personality, and the other guys you have are all BM's (which you try to prove aren't entirely hers), you don't have other original person/homie pair. Your theory us baseless.

>Kyoshiro got a powerup from puberty but you will weaken from it.
Seems extremely easy to comprehend.

He would first have to know who she is which I doubt is a common knowledge.

Will Tashigi get some character development now that she's been in a male body and she was still a shitter?

Attached: 674c37e721d3fc768b8016d34ced8533.png (1280x720, 777K)

Well, to be fair, it was Smoker's body so that's not much of a proof.

In fairness it was the body of a jobber

So this is the theory regarding Kyoshiro. He was Kuina's older brother who beat her in a duel and made her stair-doku, even though we've literally never heard of him before and the only real connection with Zoro and his dojo is that Zoro's sensei knew about Wano.
That's not too much of a stretch for Kyoshiro to run a background check on his opponent. Actual famous samurai IRL did that shit all the time so they could win duels, and Kyoshiro is of the nobility. And also, bears repeating, he and Hiyori have shown themselves to be crafty lying liars

Attached: Im_Manga_Infobox.png (302x704, 297K)

i get your point alright, i'm just saying that we don't need kyoshiro being a literal living proof of koshiro's little theory because kuina herself didn't hit puberty before dying

I hypothesized about this before it was confirmed that Koshiro knew about Wano and before Kyoshiro used his father’s special technique, literally in the threads when he was first introduced. I immediately knew Kyoshiro was named after Koshiro. I could inherently recognize it. We’ll see if I was right but as you say, new details keep making it more likely. I was unanimously opposed at first, except for the Japanese poster who gave me thumbs up.

Kyoshiro will be Zoro's katakuri

So a long fight that drags itself out and that Zoro only wins because Kyoshiro does something retarded like stab himself to make things more fair

Kuina did hit puberty before dying, that’s why she had an emptional outburst and told Zoro her body was changing.
She witnessed her brother hit puberty and for her he just suddenly became an overwhelming opponent. Her dad said basically, “you don’t get that.”
Equal skill the guy wins. Girls can win with extra skill, but if the man equals her skill she’s weaker. She had to learn the hard way it’s just dumb otherwise in my opinion, since she had only been undefeated from what we saw, her attitude makes no sense. Mulan didn’t just do what her dad said faggot.

Will Toko be the what's-her-big-butt sister in the scenario?

>Mulan didn’t just do what her dad said faggot.
Gary gave up up dueling after losing to Ash, why the fuck Luffy's still going on after losing so much, what the fuck, that makes no sense.

Nah, he's too weak for Zoro. He can fight one of the scabbards, but Zoro needs Kaidou's closest officer.

>Kuina did hit puberty before dying
the effects hadn't fully taken in place
>Mulan didn’t just do what her dad said faggot
mulan is already considered an adult in most countries, you imbecile

Attached: 0005-013.jpg (1066x1600, 288K)

Honestly doubt luffy will want 3v1 when he wants to surpass him

Your rebuttal is nonsensical and non applicable. Kuina never lost to Ash, she only absolutely raped him like he was trash 2,000 times in a row.

>Chopper's dream is is to be able to cure anything
>failed to do anything that isn't basic like blood transfusion or putting bandages. (Law and Vegapunk had to cure the children at his place, Reijj had to save Luffy from poison at his place)
>We're over 80%
Jesus christ, is there a more justed character?

Strongest scabbards rival calamities, why can't Kyoushiro be at that level or even above too? So far Zoro is the one most involved in the Hiyori plotline, so Kyoushiro makes sense as a battle partner for him (not that he can't have more than one big fight in an arc, we already had multiple precedents).

I just see Hiyori clasping her hand like a jew as Zoro fights Kyoshiro

The perfect climax to her play

Attached: tumblr_pmocg2zYfh1s793n2o1_500.png (500x340, 180K)

>effects weren’t fully done
Not a rebuttal.
>mulan was an adult
Koshiro’s statement referred specifically to adults. Kids with ambitions often disagree with their parents telling them they can’t achieve them. Someone PROVED it to Kuina, like the guy with ‘almost’ the same name as her dad who uses her dad’s secret technique to save the whore.

Yes and Simba didn't even meet Buu. The point is that you randomly chose a main character from completely different franchise and asserted every character should behave like her, regardless of their different roles and stories.

I hope to Goda that Chopped cures Kaido’s sadness with the Sakura bombs he still has left over from Drum.

Zoro is obviously fighting Shogun Orochi. It's been hyped for years.

>Kids with ambitions often disagree with their parents telling them they can’t achieve them.
And other children give up their goals after being chewed out by their parents. Depends on upbringing and individual traits.

Your point is retarded and intended to refute ‘not my argument’ than, because I only mentioned mulan to show that some girl trying to do what she’s been told she can’t do is an extremely common trope. You can’t refute that so all you can do is deflect as hard as you can.
Chapter by chapter I get proved right, so just enjoy it.

>Zoro is obviously fighting Shogun Orochi
Why not shogun Kyoushiro?

Kuina’s was “let’s use dad’s forbidden swords to fight!” Retard. She wasn’t some docile character like you imply.

Which doesn't mean her dads words couldn't get to her despite keeping confident appearance.

I always supported this theory.

Kyoshiro is a nobody. He needs to learn the fire cutting technique while fighting against Yamata-no-Orochi.

Ya, being literally undefeated suggests she wouldn’t be swayed so easily though, when you combine that with her rebellious and disobedient personality, as well as her promise declaration to Zoro the same night she died.
You need to re read.

>Why does Tashigi look like Zolo's old friend Kuina?
>Sensei answered...
>It's just a coincidence. There's no backstory like Tashigi turns out to be Kuina's sister or something...[Laughs]

>Not a rebuttal
motherfucker, i said myself that i wasn't sure if it was a puberty thing or not and you've just rolled with it. i went back and checked on fucking chapter 5 and it's just generic shit like the page i posted ("when women get older...", ...)

Google some basic phrase like "giving up your dream because of parent", and you'll see how oftn it is for people to do it because they're ridiculed or told they're not good. Also, why in her heart-to-heart with Zoro she'd hide the real fact she considers herself inferior?

She didn’t give up her dream though, the very last thing she does on panel is make a promise to climb to the top of swordsmanship with Zoro.

>strong people never have doubts
Also, the promise declaration was after Zoro reassured her, and she didn't mention her "brother" at all.

See She didn't give up the dream because she found someone who told her to keep going despite her father's claims. If you google the phrase you'll find these kinds of stories too.

I meant to quote after "see".

She made a declaration to Zoro to climb to the top after all that shit showing outright she didn’t surrender her dream.
There is NOTHING about her character that agrees with your theory she was docile and obedient and that merely being told something would curb stomp her will to be the best.
Something else did, and my money is on Kyoshiro because thematically it’s important for Zoro to beat the style he lost to 2,000 times in a row.

>her dad’s secret technique
hello speedreader

Please elaborate? I’m referring to when Koshiro demonstrates the world’s strongest sword to Zoro, using Wado Ichimonji to teach the lesson.
Kyoshiro uses this technique on the whore, in my opinion.

Mihawk has never demonstrated the ability to slash paper with the sharp end of his blade and not cut it. Only Koshiro and Zoro who had a flashback of it have so far, and Kyoshiro.

Will Kid take revenge on Shanks and if so will we see it?

according to Hyogoro using Haki with a sword that way is common place for master swordsman in Wano, so its not a "secret" technique that Koushirou came up with

>She made a declaration to Zoro to climb to the top after all that shit showing outright she didn’t surrender her dream.
She clearly did, Zoro helped reignite it.
>There is NOTHING about her character that agrees with your theory she was docile and obedient
I neve claimed she's docile and obedient. But even if you're not, your parent's words can get to you.

Chapter/page? Koshiro is a former generation swordsman and his rank from that period is unknown. We only know Zoro seeked him out with his dream to be the strongest, after whatever event orphaned him and gave him that determination.

>dark shogun
>nobody

Zoro literally thought if he trained with Koshiro he could become the strongest, that much is a given. He wouldn’t do it otherwise.

>common
>for a master swordsman
>IN WANO
Kek.

Ch939 P15

Attached: 15.png (910x1300, 328K)

Alright anons, give me your best guess about the alliance traitor

I think hiyori spilled the beans

That’s not Koshiro’s technique being used, that’s shaped CoA. You’re fucking dumb.

kinemon
dude is an arsonist, obviously not a good guy

I mean the "will of the swordsman" thing he talks about in the middle panel not the technique he uses

Hyoguro was friends with Koshiro, as implied now that we know Koshiro has a Wano connection. Good observation on your part. There is no evidence Koshiro invented it rather than jtsrvfirst showed it, so i was wrong to claim it.
Koshiro demonstrating it seemed like a callback and a hint from Oda to me, I can understand if you disagree now though.

It has to be one of those filthy Minks right?

Attached: Shanks.png (1369x1078, 1.24M)

Big Mom’s crew defected hardcore helping the strawhats; has any of Kaido’s crew defected so far?

Speed

Queen

Attached: 1553547881211.png (824x471, 379K)

There's one major problem with the traitor for me. Orochi believes Scabbards are coming for him, but he has no proof, it's just a conjecture. If he had a traitor among the higher ups of the alliance, he would already know, Kyoshiro is also acting like he's just being paranoid. So if there is a traitor, he doesn't answer to Orochi, they maybe Kaido's, and Kaido doesn't want to share to much with Orochi. Or Kyoushiro is bullshitting everyone and it's his guy, from whom he only relies what he wants.

But anyway, Shinobu kinda makes sense, she pretty much broke the alliance with Law, and led everyone into a trap, the one time she helped in a major way, she was saving her own life too. She could also reasonably have Raizou's vivre card that could lead Jack to Zou.

If not her, than Kyoushiro/Hiyori alliance theory. There's also Bariete, but it's a lame idea.

>Orochi believes Scabbards are coming for him, but he has no proof

Attached: symbol.png (862x485, 210K)

Yes, he (only very recently) got proof of an actual rebellion but not of Kinemon, Momo and the others being alive. But the traitor (or at least one of them, if all hints of a traitor aren't just a red herring) must be working with them since Zou and should have met them already.

Fukurokuju is more interesting than Kyoshiro

How old is kyoshiro anyways

Kaido bullied Queen in the worst possible moment

why would the traitor have a thought bubble questioning if there was a traitor

Attached: 11.png (910x1300, 453K)

>but not of Kinemon, Momo and the others being alive
if the traitor leaked the riddle and what the ankle tattoo meant, i'm sure they also mentioned that kinemon is indeed alive

both know how to manipulate orochi
I think we found the two puppet masters orchestrating wano's collapse

t.conspiracyfag

yeah this rules out shinobu

You can never really tell how old anyone in OP is, even approximately, just from the design, and Koushio is even worse than th rest due to being a painting. We also do not have any indication of when he came into action, so it won't help either.
Oh, that settles it, she's just an idiot.
Maybe yes, maybe not. Depending on their motives, they could hold the info they don't want to give yet. But even if it's the case, that is still recent, but the traitor supposedly first acted back before the Zou arc, allowing Jack to get there.

>Depending on their motives, they could hold the info they don't want to give yet
unless the traitor is a third party involved in all this, i see no reason for voluntarily witholding information for the faction they want to support. unless the traitor is a captured alliance member who just happened to spill the beans which is a completely different story

>>>/twitter/

>If there is going to be a 1v1 fight it should be against shanks crew, as a right of passage if anything.
You're retarded.
At most, there's going to be Luffy vs. Shanks and Usopp vs. Yasopp, none of the others give a shit about Luffy's crew besides liking Luffy.
Why would Lucky Roo give a shit whether Sanji is "ready" or not.

thats not it at all. you just let banks brainwash your intuition

>both have read hair
>both are missing the exact same arm
>both have the a scar on the exact same eye
>kid has been gunning for shanks from the start of time skip
>Shanks is the one who delimbed kid
>kid is also exactly like roger(crew buster, short temper)
what did oda mean by this

Attached: GODAAAAA.png (1221x1096, 1009K)

Why do you think the fights would be trying to prove if luffy is ready?
Elbaf would be a opera esque tragedy, luffy and usopp will learn the truth of what the red hair pirates are

>both are ugly and wear ugly pants

What the fuck do you think "right of passage" means, fucktard?

>Women get weaker from puberty.
Women are weaker than girls?

Why are you trying to argue anatomy, especially women's, with Yea Forums incels?

What happened to shanks’ left cheek in that panel, it always bothered me how janky it looks

I hate the Timeskip design from Killer and Kid
I find widenecks ugly

Attached: Killer_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (920x690, 465K)

t. Necklet

Ryokugyu will be voiced by Keiji Fujiwara
youtube.com/watch?v=k0S-vVetSVI

Attached: D5Hirs2U8AA5SZl.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

Shame, because I quite liked that theory.

Imagine the prison arc if it was luffy and Kidd rather than shitty old man hyo

who the fuck is carmel

How comes Nami who's usually wary trusted Pudding so easily? Is there any explnation or it was it plot induced stupidity?

Attached: guard.png (677x342, 116K)

kid can still join back into the fun, i assume he didn't really escape the prison but rather only the camp he was in. meaning he's probably visiting the other four camps right now, looking for killer and the rest of his crew

Nami can't act rationally when faced with a pretty woman.

Based Rockstar.

Attached: rockstar.jpg (442x430, 81K)

>unless the traitor is a third party involved in all this, i see no reason for voluntarily witholding information for the faction they want to support.
That's pretty much what I'm talking about. Kyoushiro is one shady guy, he might have his own plan in all of this. We also don't know how Kaido/Orochi alliance works exactly, they may not be willing to share all their info for free.
>unless the traitor is a captured alliance member who just happened to spill the beans which is a completely different story
That one's problematic, as there's simply no good candidate for this unless it's a random nobody, but where's the drama in this?

Why do fanboys act like Sanji is some kind of genius when he got totally fooled in Whiskey Peak ? There's nothing more suspicious than a town welcoming pirates

Attached: 123568.jpg (225x224, 10K)

He knew Zoro would be on his guard, so he could kick back and relax. That's what teamwork is.

9 gabbards vs 9 heads, it's Kinemon and the rest vs Orochi

Zoro fights Kyoshiro over Hiyori

>9 gabbards vs 9 heads, it's Kinemon and the rest vs Orochi
orochi is admiral/yonko tier if that many heavy-hitters are needed to take him down
ashura alone stalemated jack

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwO_orYRb1b0grfbesSJ6KaI.png (327x432, 192K)

9 scabbards will job

Attached: .........png (281x263, 56K)

I used to think my life was a comedy

Law is obviously the traitor. I thought we already agreed on this lads.

new art for stampede

Attached: D5H_dulUIAAUZYT.jpg (576x1024, 121K)

>muh honeymoon colorspread
Literally the same, cant wait for their butthurt

i thought this mofo took more than literally three pictures but guess i was wrong. anyways, you can see douglas and festa's color schemes in the bottom left

Attached: otoko.png (421x469, 130K)

I love him!!!
Happy Birthday to the best chef and the hero of WCI!

Attached: Cutting Cake.jpg (719x1645, 688K)

koshiro fucked kinemon's wife
Kyshiro is his wife's son

youtube.com/watch?v=dTiCyji3bcI

One piece World Seeker DLC
Zoro, Law and Sabo are playable
Sanjifag Btfo

m-masaka

>My father always tells me to smile and put on a happy face

Stop

Attached: Finger in the hole.gif (640x370, 1.77M)

>western page views = japanese physical and digital sales
Consider death

Wow really?

Attached: 1514227333406.jpg (807x810, 61K)

Yes

crunchyroll.com/de/anime-news/2019/04/23/next-one-piece-world-seeker-dlc-to-star-sabo-and-trafalgar-law

When can I get to play as Katakuri?

狂死郎 kyoshiro
狂 crazy
死 death
郎 son

kyo 居 living
shiro 白 white

man i really wish i could fully understand japanese, these name memes are interesting

Luffy said he's going to have a crew better than Shanks', they might want to check how the claim holds up. It's not impossible in-universe, though it would be pretty random plot-wise, since the stakes would be rather low for anyone other than Luffy/Shanks and Usopp/Yasopp, as they would all essentially fight for their respective captain's pride, which they probably all somewhat care for, but it would still be pretty dull, as it would be 8 out of 10 (or 9 out of 11) who get their 1v1 just for that. Unless they'd go for DBF-esque "fight" with multiple competitions to keep things fresh. Then Luffy could get his actual fight, Usopp a sniping contest with his father and the rest would go bonkers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemuri_Kyōshirō

The fact they're going for Law and Sabo, ptoved the fujo market didn't bite too hard, and they have to go to classics.

Good Morning

Attached: Getting Dressed.jpg (1080x559, 202K)

Good morning

Attached: One Happy Family part 3.png (457x365, 130K)

How many dicks did Hiyori suck?

Sabos turquoise jacket deserves to BURN
It's one of the worst fashion choices

Attached: D5IQyllXsAAhvBO.jpg (752x700, 129K)

Attached: 1553172556358.jpg (350x413, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI

Attached: 13.png (158x214, 11K)

X-Drake is one ugly ass motherfucker

Wano but everyone is Katakuri

Attached: hiyori.png (350x493, 275K)

Attached: Zoro hears the news.png (173x244, 35K)

Wow I can't believe Wano is my favourite arc now

Attached: Cracker platonically sitting on his nii-chan.jpg (875x700, 64K)

CUTE!!!

Same kind of people.

Shanks bet it on a 1 vs. 1 for the title of Greatest Swordsman against Mihawk. Once he lost, Mihawk refused to cut Shanks' arm because he didn't want to lose what was probably his only worthwhile rival (hence why he's just chasing fodder like Krieg around to kill time when Luffy and Zoro set sail). Shanks then decided to sacrifice it as he saved Luffy to make a point about betting on the dreams of the next generation.

Screencap this.

Attached: 1554079062846.png (375x385, 9K)

GAS ALL KATAFAGS

Attached: Love.jpg (1080x1057, 823K)

Attached: 1553997051564.jpg (270x289, 12K)

We know that hiyori is the n 1 whore in Wano, the favourite of people like orochi and queen, who can literally have any woman in the country, yet chose her

If hiyori were to venture outside of the country, which one piece character would fuck her the most? Discuss

This was one of the most based wounds Zoro received because Huggy taught him about these kinds of attacks but he still hasn’t learned.
To this day no one ever beat Zoro as overwhelmingly as Buggy the Clown.

Attached: 48E71704-D4FB-420A-9EC6-37E00652A807.jpg (674x1024, 105K)

Zoro

Attached: Extracting seed.png (591x639, 624K)

I don’t buy this theory, I think she’s beautiful like Alvida instead, and that’s why Sanji didn’t turn to stone at the sight of her.

Urouge

Attached: urouge.png (540x300, 86K)

> baby making

Attached: 1554892537673.png (404x384, 225K)

Mihawk proposed a duel himself and initially won, but then Shanks activated his emperor's haki and Mihawk was no match. Same as it was with Whitebeard.

That is why he was able to remain a strongest swordsman, because his swordsmanship really is better, but it is no match for power of emperor.

And it was Shanks who asked if Mihawk came for a rematch, loser wouldn't have phrase it like that.

Gambia's grandma was part of the rocks pirates.

kyoshiro chads can't stop winning

Law raping Galette in front of her brothers when?

Shanks and Mihawk were clearly tied still until Shanks lost his arm.
Also it appears Mihawk got his title by default, he never beat the former #1, instead he retired or something, like say, Koshiro, after Kuina died.

Shanks beating Mihawk makes no sense
mihawk wouldn't be looking for someone to surpass him if he had shanks to surpass and give meaning to his life

>Also it appears Mihawk got his title by default, he never beat the former #1,
headcanon

Toko, the cutest cockblocker

You try to fuck hiyori in the ass?
> Ahahahah customer-san, big sis poops from there kyahahahahah

You want hiyori to deepthroat you?
> ahahahaha customer-san, big sis always throws up when she tries that kyahahahah

It is headcanon to state he defeated someone to obtain the title.

there's a severe lack of Toko in this thread.

Attached: uNIBpn911f4.jpg (140x178, 16K)

>tfw Yasu's gonna die right in front of her.

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

Mihawks entire character is based around having no one that can equal him. Just suddenly going "oh btw there was totally a swordsman stronger than him just lazing about lol" makes no sense

How did you miss that when it was shown every time on Animals?

hopefully once he beds Zoro as Sanji watches

Jinbei when?

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (593x451, 210K)

Sorry, but Zoro belongs to Tashigi

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Go to bed Tashigi

Unf please Gas-kun

Attached: Kata's exposed armpit.jpg (1536x2048, 223K)

based hagposter

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Enel.png (839x735, 959K)

Attached: 74377815_p0.jpg (600x900, 203K)

When will we finally have an arc that surpass Alabasta fights?

Attached: 534fefe65eade13b9ce265d7e2829cb6.jpg (1320x977, 162K)

This arc.

Mr. 1 is Zoro's worst fight though.

Zoro would get pushed to his limits pre-ts to surpass them, hasn't done so post-ts yet.

Attached: pffft.png (294x275, 246K)

Both opinions are headcanon. For all we know, the title could be created for Mihawk as no swordsman could beat him despite him continuously challenging the best of the best. Even assuming there was anyone before him is headcanon. Just like assuming there was no one. We know absolutely nothing about the title aside of Mihawk having it.

It was certainly better than anything before this.

zoro vs hiyori in bed

Attached: image.png (250x193, 51K)

Thriller Bark did desu.

brainlet, everything about Zoro vs mr.1 was kino.

How much longer till something good happens?

>zoro getting the shit beaten out of him until he unlocks steel cutting and one-shots

Attached: kyo sleep.png (133x222, 23K)

Dumbest post itt. You should be ashamed

but he did

However long it takes for you to read another page.

How do you motivate a boy?
Simple save him? Nah he will forgot it asap.
Sacrifice your arm? Yes, he will never forget it.

Zoro vs ryuma

I miss pre-timeskip franky so much bros

sucks to be you brother, OWWWWW

Attached: zouhair.png (201x378, 83K)

take off the nostalgia goggles

list of alabasta fights properly ranked, from best to worst
>usopp and chopper versus mr 4 and miss merry christmas
>sanji versus mr 2
>nami versus miss all sunday
>luffy versus croc
>zoro versus mr 1

Attached: good op.png (444x1200, 45K)

>nami versus miss all sunday
what

Attached: 1555710655857.jpg (104x708, 37K)

Dead thread

*miss doublefinger

>zoro v.s mr 1
>worst

Attached: 1552069509270.jpg (450x316, 45K)

Attached: Hiyori sweat.png (225x158, 41K)

I enjoy all Alabasta fights desu

I don't know why anyone would think Shanks fought Mihawk before he lost his arm. He lost his arm when he was still a noname and made his title armless.
And again, it's clear that it was Mihawk that came to Shanks like a bitch and was asked if it was for a rematch, not another way.

>nami vs miss all sunday
>zoro vs mr 1 last
Where's the brainlet Fukurokuju when you need it?

Your Zorohateboner aside, by "luffy vs croc" you mean only round 3 or everything? Because round 3 legit sucked (though Dvorak use in the anime was brilliant idea), but the other ones were nice. Round 2 is probably the best in Alabasta aside of Usopp&Chopper vs Mr. 4 Pair.

Are you ready for the ASL, Alabasta and Dressrosa flashbacks?

Attached: 883884.jpg (1077x1477, 814K)

why would we get alabasta and dressrosa flashbacks in wano?

Attached: cdc.jpg (800x450, 82K)

delete that image

Attached: not this shit again doffy.png (500x281, 136K)

Will she make it in time?

Attached: run toko run.gif (200x241, 40K)

Do they ever?

She'll make it just in time for Yasu to die in her arms

So im speedreading this thread...
Can i get a quick rundown about kyoshiro koshiro and kuina theory? it sounds artificial af.
I read 20 chapters and then i rest for 22...

>spoiler

Attached: run faster.gif (200x241, 39K)

Faster

whitebeard asked i shanks lost his arm to mihawk
which implies they have fought BEFORE shanks lost his arm seeing as their duels where considered legendary

koshiro
kyoshiro
that's it

Attached: Hatch.jpg (1080x644, 169K)

Attached: speed of light.gif (200x241, 39K)

YOU'RE RUNNING THE WRONG WAY TOKO!!!

post ts franky is fine. he looks dumb but at least his character is still intact

Run Piece is back on the menu
youtube.com/watch?v=lmc21V-zBq0

Attached: RUN.png (799x601, 416K)

the irony is that they were all really good

if we include r1 and r2 of luffy vs croc, then it's probably at least the second from the top, r3 alone stands last

for the rest:
Usopp/Chooper vs 4 and christmas
zoro vs mr 1
sanji vs two
nami vs double finger
luffy vs croc

Please stop that, she'll die.

Attached: zoros adopted daughter indeed.gif (200x241, 39K)

>if we include r1 and r2 of luffy vs croc, then it's probably at least the second from the top, r3 alone stands last
>for the rest:
>Usopp/Chooper vs 4 and christmas
>zoro vs mr 1
>sanji vs two
>nami vs double finger
>luffy vs croc
muh nigga

Predict the final scene of Act 2

>it was me, Wano! It was me all along!

Hiyori contain yourself!

Yasu's burial

ZEEEEHAHAHAHA

Attached: zehahaha.jpg (863x1077, 213K)

sandai kitetsu is shattered by kyoshiro than kyoshiro takes wado ichimonji
act closes on zoro floating down a river along with the kitetsu shards

I signed Kaido up for AA meetings. He goes first thing tomorrow

Hiyori commits suicide at Zoro's grave

Attached: Hiyori shocked.png (143x206, 36K)

Do you guys think that Luffy is stronger than King? Because he was very equal against Katakuri, and i think that King maybe be stronger

>HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON EVERYBODY

Attached: luigidiroger.jpg (1480x720, 438K)

What plausible logias are left?

Who cares, logias are shit.
ZOANCHADS RISE UP

Attached: Hey Jack.png (879x899, 476K)

Based Roger getting it on with some tranny cosplayers.
Bet he wants to be spitroasted.

Patrician: Paramecia
Contrarian: Zoan
Plebian: Logia

Yes Zoro, go fight that evil Kyoushiro like a good goy

Attached: [megitsune intensifies].jpg (1130x638, 510K)

Who knows, especially if Oda makes distinctions between ice and snow or whatever.

Paramecia: Loner type, everyone who talks to him says there's something eerily wrong about him. Cannot handle social situations of any kind. Deep end porn, transformation, amputees, giantification, inflation...
Zoan: Extroverted to the point it's annoying. Glaringly gay, doesn't respect physical distance, cannot tell social cues. Openly furry.
Logia: Edgy and irritating. Must always have it his way, argues for the sake of arguing and cannot ever accept that he is wrong. Into an unhealthy amount of abusive porn despite not being able to back it in real life.

>rebecca kunoichi
What does that even mean?
>roger flashback
Probably just another one page with roger's silhouette, or just his mouth being shown
>a shichibukai is involved
In a yonkou arc? Fat chance.
>Kaido knows about Shirahoshi
Why should she be relevant in a completely unrelated arc?
>Kinemon or Momo Joins the Crew
Every other "xxth crewmember" stuff is just a meme.
>Luffy, Kidd and Law vs Kaido
Too predictable. I think Oda might pull something entirely different.
>Revos show up
They might be relevant in a transition chapter.
>Kinemon has a mythical zoan fruit
Kinemon already has a fruit.
>All the Strawhats are Reunited
Yeah.
>Strawhats Run Away From Kaido
Strawhats are running away from Kaido since the start of this arc.
>Kaido is constantly Drunk
Yeah, as it is already being shown.
>Gear 5
DIOS... MONO...
>Hiluluk Flashback
Way too random, why he should be relevant?
>Zoro gets a New Sword
Most probably, yeah.
>Zoro related to Wano
Again, that's another meme.
>Drake Betrays Kaido
More like Hawkins betrays Kaido.
>Law doesn't have a Traditional Japanese Outfit
Already been debunked.
>Vegapunk appears or does something
He might appear at the end of this arc but does something? Nah.

I mean, Kyoushiro is working with Komurasaki/Hiyori, so either she's a bad guy, or he's a good guy. In any event Zoro fighting Kyoushiro is obviously superfluous at best, but then again he's a sword guy and sword guys love getting into pointless death matches

Kyoshiro wants to become the next Shogun
He works with Kaido to dispose Orochi
He wants to kill Momonosuke because he's the Kozuki heir.
He wants to marry Hiyori.
He wants rule in Wano

Will Nami's innate sensitivity to wind/climate ever be explained or it is just some natural gift? Even Usopp's sniping abilities are explained by his genetic.

Attached: suddengust.png (896x672, 636K)

Kyoushiro doesn't want to be shogun nor does he have any villain/good guy motives he just wants all pirates to fuck off from Wano, Kaido and Orochi included.

She studied under weather wizards.

What the fuck? I guess I'm a brainlet. Why does everyone believe Kyoshiro is Koshiro's son and Kuina's older brother? Did we know she had an older brother? Feels like I skipped a chapter.

What, so he's working with the WG?

>go tell that faggot queen to go kill some random soba shop owner so i can brag to the other samurai chads about having the calamities under my beck and call lol good guy btw
This is what ally kyoshirofags actually think

Attached: 15 (1).png (892x1300, 414K)

Natural, almost like her own version of CoO, and some characters are born with that being naturally high as well like Otohime and Aisa.

According to Nips the name is similiar to Koshiro and also the "cut without cutting" stuff

nope, he's doing what he thinks ryuma would have wanted him to do
kick everyone out and make wano the country of gold again

Based Buggy

So a true isolationist who rejects both Oden and that hypocrite Orochi?

>make Wano the country of gold
Well, that would explain his partnership with Komurasaki.

Crocodile was literally a villain before he turned out to be a good guy.

only with Zoro

Wounds on the back are a swordsman's shame.
I don't think anyone but Buggy has ever put one on Zoro.
Reminds me of how no one but Buggy has damaged the straw hat too.

Attached: 0195-012.jpg (1066x1600, 313K)

Zoro is such a fucking kino strawhat.
Definitely one of the best developed ones, so many themes going on for him.

That's all? People are posting detailed theories about how he blew Kuina out and all this shit. What the fuck ? Thanks man.

You'll sleep alone and nothing else.

Attached: Hiyori wink.png (404x465, 134K)

It's obvious Buggy will be one of the future Yonko.

studying under weather wizards increased her knowledges but she always had that innate ability to "feel" even when everything is clear and calm .
I used to think it some way version of COO but her vivre card killed that idea.

Attached: With40FEVER.png (698x3098, 838K)

>Zoan: Extroverted to the point it's annoying. Glaringly gay, doesn't respect physical distance, cannot tell social cues. Openly furry.
Literally me.

I don't really buy it either, but OP is rather silly when it comes to backstories coming back out of nowhere

Are you serious? Zoro has NO character. Literally just a generic "I LOVE MUH LEADER AND WANNA BE THE BEST AND IM SERIOUS" type.

Kid's card didn't list him having haki but he was revealed to have CoC not long after.
Zoro's pre-ts card didn't list him having haki, but the concept of Ryuo implies he's been using CoA since all the way back in Alabasta.
Vivre cards aren't worth much. They only reveal as much as Oda lets them.

she was ready to sleep with Orochi but wouldn't let him kill Toko

>What does that even mean?
Annoying crybaby.

I think the vivre cards are meant to grow with some of the characters, and not contain too many spoilers.
Also the thing is everyone has haki, they just have to learn how to use it. The card is basically saying whether or not the person knows it yet.

Attached: One_Piece-v61-060.png (946x1500, 434K)

Just because Zoro isn't a spastic character doesn't mean he has no character, retard.

I think that whole scenario was a ruse.

Tell me more about his well-developed character,. you FAGGOT

The plot twist with Wano is that Kyoushiro is the only actual Wanonese civilian. Literally everyone else is a pirate, marine, or Cipher Pol

>she was ready to sleep with Orochi
who wouldn't? dude has 8 dicks

Attached: One_Piece-v61-052.png (944x1500, 511K)

Idk how reliable it is because pre-timeskip Luffy beats Shiki in it, but in the Strong World, movie that Oda was deeply involved with, that ability was more accurate than a full team of navigators with high tech equipment. It was the reason why Shiki even wanted her.

Based drawanon, if you can hear my call, please lewd Wicca.

Attached: one_piece___wicca_by_onepieceworldproject_dch8u2n-pre.jpg (738x1082, 153K)

*AND I'M TRYING TO BE SERIOUS WHEN I SHOULD BE
He's like a teenage wannabe responsible adult stuck with a elementary school class on sugar shock that lets himself get swept away sometimes. He's fun.

Attached: pizza delivery.jpg (400x330, 33K)

>,. you FAGGOT
Kek.

Do people like these even read One Piece?

Based drawanon, if you can hear my call, please don't, Wicca is for cute, not lewd.

No, just the wiki to shitpost with.

wicca is 27

Don't speak that way about Zoro's wife!!!

>Kid's card didn't list him having haki but he was revealed to have CoC not long after.
>Zoro's pre-ts card didn't list him having haki, but the concept of Ryuo implies he's been using CoA since all the way back in Alabasta.
Ah true, I'm not sure this haki because COO only seems to apply to feeling living things but since everything is being tied to haki lately, who knows.

That's polar opposite of Franky when you think about it.

>*fast forward*
>oh a fight
>*fast forward*
>oh a fight
>*fast forward*
>oh a fight
>*catch up*
>nothing happening the chapter
>shit arc
>*drop*
>repeat
Kind of.

What gender is Wicca?

Attached: 1555047758061.png (142x131, 18K)

There's also the issue of Luffy seeing his arm getting chopped off by Mihawk which led to him aborting the attack, which was pretty clear CoO hint.

She's 27, speedreader. She's wearing a big coat, so you can't tell her tits are huge.

Wicca is a 27 year old woman. Are you drawanon? Will you lewd her?

Thanks. I'm not drawanon, sorry.

Why don't you lewd her first?

i expect great things with that guy with the monkey

Okay then. I don't have the patience to spend as much time on it as drawanon would, so it won't be as good.

Don't you have feeling that dwarfs are not for lewd?

Shanks narc'd out and kidnapped Luffy to hold him hostage so the world government could execute Gold Roger without Roger just sitting there breaking swords all day.

Shanks was merely trying to assuage his own guilt by experiencing what it was like to be injured without defending himself.

Also Luffy is Roger's real son everyone else lied and Ace is Dragon's son. The entire family knows including Luffy who can read, is not an idiot, and only wants one piece because it's his dad's inheritance (journal).

Nice. Yours will look better than mine would.

Attached: 1555194252724.png (485x406, 12K)

Why would I? I genuinely don't see why.

Luffy was actually in the womb for 3 years because his mom was the former gomu gomu user, the reason Shanks has the fruit is because she died trying to get justice against the tenryuubito (who also hold Shanks' own family hostage).

female(male)

Is that a banana?

>First meeting Luffy and tells him he'll cut him down if he get in the way of his dream
>He then calls Luffy "Pirate King" as early as the East Blue saga
>Setting Luffy straight about Usopp
>The whole scenario with Kuma in Thriller Bark
>Bows his head to the man he wishes to defeat so he could get stronger for the crew
And there's also a nice filler section with Chopper and Zoro talking to him about their dynamic.
>People will still say Zoro has no character and oversimplfy him
youtube.com/watch?v=sPavyo6gnLU

Attached: 74344970_p2.jpg (880x1303, 859K)