Why was he obsessed with her? I truly don't understand

Why was he obsessed with her? I truly don't understand.

Attached: 8769876987.jpg (646x441, 141K)

It's gay emotional drama for feminized faggots and women

Tried making a punpun thread today but failed so thank you.
We're all capable of being obsessed with one 'first love' because we fear it was the only pure real connection we had. But that is our naive romanticizing it.

What's your thoughts on your story as a whole?

Punpun thought they loved each other.

Haven't you seem the number of guys talking about their oneits and shit here?

If there's one good upside to the pain of my life, it's that I can read/watch stuff like Punpun or 5 centimeters per second and not have to ask questions like these.

>5 centimeters
The most pointless time I've ever spend in my entire life. At least Punpun was a narrative.

so have you never been in a committed long term relationship before or is this bait

He had shit taste. At least he got with best girl.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ny30uyO5R91tuxnb9_500.png (500x502, 173K)

The same reason you got obsessed for that one girl in your middle to hs since she's the only female you have a genuine relation to and leave her life once you're graduated because you're that much of a coward

>blames him for the failure of her manga
>pushes him away
>cheats on him and blames him for it
>makes him take care of the cheat baby
>best girl
Aiko was objectively better but her and punpun can function like normal people around each other.

Attached: 1514438634430.png (300x325, 84K)

>can
I mean can't

I see a thread about Punpun almost every week. No new points are ever brought up. These are no more than Tumblr circle jerks. At least talk about his other shit once in a while.

its called having crippling oneitis

Punpun can't blame others for being a failure. The fact that Saki went out of her way to go find him, talked with his family, tried to actually understand him and stopped him from committing suicide after him pretty much leaving her speakers volumes on her being a far better individual than Aiko.

Teenage love is weird

The only answer is because it's Aiko.

Why are you making these shitty overrated punpun threads? We already discussed it then when the fucking manga finished back in 2013.

Based.

Attached: Goodnight Punpun v07 p100.png (900x1300, 535K)

You know spiritually Aiko was much more consolidate with MC, as soon he found out about her truth he had no choice but to fix/save her somehow.

And she still ended up killing herself. In the end the one who actually tried to understand and help punpun was Saki.

Dude, you literally trying by forcing coming up with with more discussions with your Saki and punpun situation like this story revolves around them. What about Masumi and Shimizu? Punpun is the one who tried to understand Aiko and she end up dying and you think it's all punpun and Saki lol. Get the fuck out plasticrfag

Its the anti-Toradora.
This is what happens when you chase Minori forever. Misery.

Attached: x13.png (1280x1825, 625K)

I made one like a day or two ago.
Wasn't expecting another to show up suddenly.

Attached: weiner.jpg (786x1200, 211K)

punpun face reveal when

He kind of had one when talking with Sachi. No way I'm going to be able to find it though. It was still like 50% caricature.

Dude you see his face all the time its a duck kind of type human

She is perfect for Pun-pun because she is as damaged as he is, pretends to be somebody else to the point where she had plastic surgery and decided to learn more about him and actually get close to the real Pun-pun, not the one she believed him to be.

Because he wasn't able to forgive himself for passing on their runaway plan while being kids and getting her to cheat on her boyfriend while the latter was doing what he is passionate about.

He loved the idea he had of her not Aiko as a whole.
Same could be said about her.