Mizuki is CUTE

Mizuki is CUTE

Attached: mizuki.jpg (439x750, 61K)

for anal

Will there be an animu for boku girl?

Did it end? Is it still ongoing? Is it ever getting a fucking anime adaptation?

Attached: 12123334574773.png (1000x1459, 999K)

It ended a while ago

Still waitin' for Aureus to finish up.

Should be any day now.

user is still MAD
It finished a while ago.
Thor forces Loki to leave the human world and she then tells Mizuki to choose between staying as a girl or as a boy. Mizuko chooses to stay as a girl and becomes Takeru's girlfriend. The end.

Attached: out_22.webm (550x550, 2.04M)

I fucking hope so

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 15.29.27.png (910x904, 323K)

I only recently read it all completely, what was the general consensus on Yea Forums regarding the ending? Did people like it?

I can only talk for myself, but the ending felt too rushed. The relationship between Mizuki and Takeru as a couple was a missed opportunity as it was not explored at all. They literally only appear in a few pages in the last chapter.
And I would have preferred Mizuki to stay as a boy (but also become Takeru's boyfriend).

It felt really rushed and not fleshed out at all. Also Mizuki becomes a full fledged woman so we completely lost out on the tomboyish looks. I have doubts as to whether or not any decisions made past the first half were thought up by the original mangaka or the editors.

>never got the special chapter where his best friend is pounding that ass

Oh alright, I did think it was rushed, but I got the ending I wanted, and Takeru finally asking Mizuki to stay as a girl instead of trying to act cool but was nice, since I feel like trying to behave uncaring would be something I would do in a situation like that.

What do you mean?

I needed just one chapter where the authors imagination goes wild. That's all.

Chapter 95.5 not enough?

>whats up?
The sky

Wut

Cute _boy

>final chapter is barely about the main characters and nothing is really fleshed out about their future
I fucking hate that. Manga spends 90% of the time waffling about and finally just lunges into the conclusion and then when it has a whole chapter to give some kind of a resolution they just barely touch upon it. It's even worse when manga has all the side characters you don't care about talking about stuff that happened and briefly talk about the main characters and then you get a glimpse of them in the very end.

Attached: what.jpg (419x419, 98K)

I'm really enjoying the author's new series.

>What's up?
My penis.

She have 4 holes.

Attached: 1436093157188.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I'm still waiting for tank scans of volume 10 before I keep reading.

I got bored during the first chapter. Too much exposition and takes itself too seriously.